Micro 838: A Miccro Normal - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 7, singletonking wrote:VOTE: GuiltyLion

Hello again :cool:
have we played before? I don't recognize your name. but hello all the same!
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:28 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers

i've got a perfect RVS scumtell and they committed it, sheep me on this one my friends
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 19, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Why would anyone follow you if they don't know what you're talking about?
cause I asked them to!

I can't answer for why people would follow me or not :] you'd have to ask my hypothetical followers that question
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 22, singletonking wrote:@GuiltyLion - I'm BulletNLynchproof :)

Speaking of which, is the reasoning for your Jumble vote partially due to experience?
oh hey!

if it wasn't clear I'm playing up the "perfect scumtell" thing but I do have a very minor real reason for voting him

p-edit: the reason I can't answer the question is because if someone decides to sheep me without knowing what I'm talking about, I am obviously unable to speak for them on why they decided to do that. I do not want to share my reason for voting you at this time. Maybe if you're good you'll get it later, but you're not off to a strong start with these questions
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 38, ceejayvinoya wrote:Also not a big fan of Soda's omgus, but it could be a newbie thing so ok
ceej you're gonna have to give more on this - what are you "not a big fan of" about this post:
In post 11, InfiniteSoda wrote:
In post 6, ceejayvinoya wrote:VOTE: InfiniteSoda

because that's not healthy
well YOUR NOT HEALTHY

VOTE: ceejayvinoya
I really don't see how this tips the scales at all regarding his alignment. Town or scum could have written this. Why do you think this is something that could be more likely to come from scum?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:24 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 59, pirate mollie wrote:
@guilty lion
- I anxiously await for you to expand on your "scumtell" Image
alright, the time has come then! I didn't like how he entered the game with four players already being voted and decided to put his RVS vote on a fifth player. Could be someone too afraid to make waves by putting a second vote on someone.
In post 61, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Mollie
In post 21, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 19, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:Why would anyone follow you if they don't know what you're talking about?
cause I asked them to!

I can't answer for why people would follow me or not :] you'd have to ask my hypothetical followers that question
In this post specifically: had he written just the first line I’d have pretty much disregarded this. Him writing the rest just feels rather self-conscious.
nah that's my way of trying to get more out of Jumble. And what do you think of how he responded to me?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 72, singletonking wrote:furthermore 5 is quite an arbitrary number.
five isn't arbitrary, it's more than half.
In post 72, singletonking wrote:Do you have statistal evidence backing this up?
nope! take it as it is. at this point I'm more concerned anyway with how he hasn't done anything other than argue with my initial vote on him
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yah I agree Suka's second vote was bad and that singleton looks town

I don't really like Numbers' jump on and also noticed the "screaming" misrep, but I'm okay with sheeping this to shake up the game state a little bit and see where it goes

VOTE: Suka
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 99, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: InfiniteSoda
so anyone got a reason NOT to lynch this?
if he's town then he's super easy mislynch bait for scum to do nothing today and coast into LYLO

I still think Jumble is scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 103, singletonking wrote:That's a very big if, I still want to lynch Soda, but I want to hear a claim from that slot first.
I mean I get/agree that we have to lynch Soda at some point this game but do we have any evidence that he's not a massive newbie and that he should have known better?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

oh lol I actually totally forgot he made that post, fair enough
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

hi sorry I am here please don't replace! was crazy end of year stuff. I'll post content once I catch up everywhere
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 136, Alisae wrote:
In post 104, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 103, singletonking wrote:That's a very big if, I still want to lynch Soda, but I want to hear a claim from that slot first.
I mean I get/agree that we have to lynch Soda at some point this game but do we have any evidence that he's not a massive newbie and that he should have known better?
> Some point
> Today is the day before LyLo

Yikes dude
GL I'm assuming you get my point here.
If so, elaborate
don't understand your point tbh, why don't you elaborate first
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 114, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wanna kill the pirate
Like that looks c/p’d from scumthread ngl
wait but this is definitely the worst post since I've done anything

there's no universe where that looks c/p'd from the scumthread

it has the post number from this thread
why would you quote yourself to V/LA in either direction (scumthread->main thread or vice versa)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 166, Alisae wrote:
In post 165, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 136, Alisae wrote:
In post 104, GuiltyLion wrote:
> Some point
> Today is the day before LyLo

Yikes dude
GL I'm assuming you get my point here.
If so, elaborate
don't understand your point tbh, why don't you elaborate first
You don't lynch me but another townie is lynched today
we still might lynch you today
we still have night actions
we might lynch a scum today
etc etc

like it's obvious my point with that post is to push back against a Soda quicklynch while still acknowledging his play is not anything town, if you're gonna nitpick to try to spin it as chaining lynches or something then you should explicitly do that instead of throwing vague shade
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

how does it look c/p'd? why would she apologize to "guys" in the scumthread?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

and like in general do you really think mollie is the type of player that needs to vet/test stuff in the scumthread before posting in the main thread?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm here, will read up and actually do stuff shortly
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 215, singletonking wrote:All things considered though I think I want to lynch Gamma? He's the only one I don't have a townvibe from.

But this feels wrong somehow, and if my PoE pool is correct this means the team is Alisae/Jumble, which I don't think makes much sense given their votes today.

Maybe I should wait for the replacements...
yo I'm completely on board with you here

Gamma feels suspiciously not-town this game when I've been able to obvtown him before in the past

and I'm worried all the page 8 interactions between Alisae/Gamma are theater. Alisae is pretty good as scum so I give them the best chance of tricking me, but Gamma fits with either a Jumble team or an Alisae team so it feels like the best equity lynch
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

this game is real low on useful content for me (in part my fault), but here's where I'm at

singleton lock townread
mollie was vaguely town and I like Persivul's point on ceejay's (now TTTT), that's something I hadn't noticed nor considered. I feel pretty good with townreading both those slots for that
Alisae still feels manipulative in a way but that slot is highest odds of lynchbait
which leaves Gamma/Jumble and I'm good with a lynch on either of those. I'll be around to vote Jumble if he's the lynch today, but I think I'd actually prefer Gamma because of the risk of Gamma/Alisae

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Alisae what are your thoughts on a Gamma lynch today instead of Jumble?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I placed a vote though
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I guess to be fair I should have asked "Gamma
vs
Jumble" instead of "Gamma
instead
of Jumble". I see your PoE and who you're willing to lynch, but not really sure why you
want
to lynch Jumble instead of numbers. You just said you'd follow onto Gamma, but your vote is on Jumble because he hasn't made any townreads. I want to know if there's any reason for Jumble first, whether you think they're the team itself, etc, etc. Like some of your positions are clear I guess but I'm missing the big picture
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP - Jumble instead of Gamma
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:10 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm here

I completely agree that my ISO sucks, but I am town I promise

let me read up and check VC
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:10 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

oh we lycnhed Gamma? good
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:12 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'll take a closer look at Ari before next day start
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I mean assuming gamma scum which I think is nearly a given at this point given his last few posts, it's like 60% Ari maybe 20% Alisae 20% Persivul here. Feeling good about this game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I hope you're town and you don't die this game Alisae! glad you are having fun :)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I told you I got you at 20% scumread

it is out of high respect for your scumgame that I think you would try hard enough to distance from Gamma convincingly. if you're scum then page 8 is a solid fighting effort to try to turn this game around :P

my reads are this:

locktown: {singleton, TTTT}
probtown: {Alisae, Persivul}
scum: {Ari}

this all assuming Gamma scum, I'm not ready to axiomatically re-evaluate yet if he somehow flips green. you're dead on though that his "don't lynch Ari" post was pure scum wine
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

again, assuming scum!Gamma, I would bet the game on the locktown reads being town. I think lynching them would be a huge mistake.

If I had to put money / gun to my head on last scum it's Ari. both his and Jumble's ISOs were scummy and underwhelming. again though, I will revisit Ari tonight when I have time to actually take action on that, please remember.

If I'm somehow wrong on Ari then I can see you or Persivul being scum. You mostly because of Soda's qh and paranoia about your try hardiness, plus it did feel like you could be manipulatively working TRs/distancing from Gamma. Persivul mostly cause it looked at a super quick skim like he was trying to move attention away from Gamma, and because I'm sad mollie replaced out tbh. So like those would be slots I'd consider if Ari gets flipped green or cleared, but odds are they're still both town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I mean I don't really have concrete reasons I can give ya off the top of my head other than just the general pro-towniness and game-solviness of their ISOs in entirety. just my cumulative mafia experience and ability to vibe with the sentiments behind their posts and their mindsets means town like 80-90% of the time in the case of singleton/TTTT. especially since I have some experience with both those players
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

like if you compare TTTT's scumread on me to Ari's scumread on me it's clear which one is likely genuine town scumread and which one is likely scum shade trying to keep mislynch pool open
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

wait I thought Gamma was already lynched by Alisae? didn't deadline expire?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

i've been posting as if I thought it was twilight lul
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

well I'm still all good with this

Micc let's see that red flip
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

We should massclaim today IMO

I stopped the kill so I would like to claim last and get everyone's reads first before I drop some juicy knowledge bombs on ya
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also Ari what is with your penchant for writing insanely scummy posts
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

guys I'm more interested in the reads than the claims we all know most people are gonna claim VT

Who do you all think is scum and why
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 447, singletonking wrote:Alright. I'm Bulletproof, and I believe I was shot last Night. I have a modifier but I'd like to conceal it unless you want me to claim it.
ah well this sucks. was really hoping we had an investigative

I jailed Persivul last night and was figuring he was lock scum for that but now anything is possible.

N1 I jailed Jumble-now-Aristophanes
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

that's a bizarre vote

I mean I can see how scum claiming that would muddy the waters considering I had claimed to stop the kill

BUT

that would mean the set up is 6 VTs + JK? Why is that likely? JK+BP used to be in the Newbie Matrix 6 setup, makes sense to me that Micc would borrow that for a Normal micro game.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 451, Aristophanes wrote:....

I mean, I can do that I guess?
That is an odd request though I get that it is to glean my motivations
why would you post this instead of just like

even starting to give some reasoning

I feel like town would have at least something handy to point to and say "here's why I had gamma as town"

if you're town and we lynch you and lose I'm gonna be mad. this really feels like scum!Ari but we literally just got burned on that with Gamma
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

i'm still seeing singleton and TTTT as town, pretty much never voting either of them today

if I had to bet the game on scum right now I'd pick Ari, but the lylo paranoia sets in as he's so easy to push. Thinking Alisae slightly more likely than Persivul given Alisae feels like they're trying to work into people's good feels and serve an agenda. Persivul has some clumsy pushes but I don't really see how it would serve a scum!him.

will do some rereading and dual ISOs this weekend.

also I wanted the massclaim because if we lynch scum today then my role becomes a way to (hopefully - could be a roleblocker) light clear somebody, so I'll announce who I'm targeting before we go through with any lynch. I was crumbing an Ari jailkeep yesterday, but then Gamma flipped town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

eh those first three points are fair, my post was dumb

but i don't follow how the last point makes singleton scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 480, Persivul wrote:
In post 460, GuiltyLion wrote: ah well this sucks. was really hoping we had an investigative

I jailed Persivul last night and was figuring he was lock scum for that but now anything is possible.

N1 I jailed Jumble-now-Aristophanes
Why lock scum? Why can't you see me as the
target
of a NK?
i didn't see why a scumteam not involving you would target you when there are townier players

also I did sort of account for that possibility by trying to hide it for a little bit - if you were really 100% lockscum I would have opened a bit more aggressively because I'd know with certainty I'm pushing scum and can read reactions based off that. if I pushed you hard and you were town it'd yield a lot of bad info
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 504, Alisae wrote:There are no there teams because that doesn’t make sense with the gamestate and the gamestate has evolved to the point where these 2 teams are 2v2ing.
feel like this was a massive reach

Persivul/Ari or TTTT/Ari still seems totally plausible so why were you ruling out bussing specifically
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 529, Alisae wrote:Like dude at the end of the day,
if we accept that we’re both town
, our two votes on another townie and its gg.
this feels like the kind of thing I post as scum trying to fake the uninformed view

if I'm town I just say "if we both vote him and he's town it's gg", there's no 'accept'ing anything needed
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I thought Persivul's Page 21 posting was good and townie
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

eh I'm waffling again, I need to think before I do stuff

I'm leaning Persivul/Ari at this point but a little worried of Alisae + some other non-Ari co-conspirator
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

though it could still maybe be Ari/Alisae. idk. I may be back later tonight but if not then then Tuesday
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

oh shit we only have 2 days until deadline

okay I'll definitely be back late tonight
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

AAAAHHH

sorry. here and rereading the entire game now. I will do as much as i can with my next few posts
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:51 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

looking back at D2 makes me feel a lot more suspicious of Alisae again
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 305, Alisae wrote:I officially do not care where my vote lands today as long as its on Gamma or Ari since once those flips, I have enough information to solve the game.
Though I'm not 100% on if we should make both slots claim or not for some reason.
particularly this post

it's like e forgot about this as soon as D3 started
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah, on read through, I think it's just Alisae/Ari. TTTT and Pers slots both have a number of moments that look like they're genuinely probing and trying to solve. Alisae is mostly talking just to talk and was actually rather decisive on pushing the lynch onto Gamma instead of Ari despite riding the fence for the first part of D2. Ari has just done nothing actually useful and if he's town then vast majority of the loss is on him for not fighting, not participating, just stalling.

I hate confbiasing myself but I tried to do an unbiased read through of the game and this is where I landed again. someone please give me your best evidence to the contrary of Alisae/Ari
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 625, Aristophanes wrote:I don't exactly know what to do right now. Case Pers and TTTT? I feel like that isn't going to change anything.
would you be interested in an Alisae lynch? why is it just Pers/TTTT?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 589, singletonking wrote:
In post 570, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 568, Persivul wrote:
In post 564, Aristophanes wrote:Persivul, why are you pushing so hard for my lynch.
I'm not. I don't have a vote on you. I'm not saying
Come on people, let's lynch this
or anything like that. I will be doing that later in phase if nothing changes, but for now:
- I'm giving you a chance to change things because single said you have some RL things going on, and
- I'm trying to figure out if anyone other than TTTT (basically Alisae at this point) could be your partner

Frankly you're not helping the first point with this. Yes, I scum read you. No, I'm not pushing hard for your lynch right now. Why did you spin it that way?
In that case I am bad at skimming the thread lol
The posts Ive stopped to read were all pushes towards my scumminess so it sure seemed to me that yku were the main propogator here.

I'll do a full dive asap but yeah, irl is stupid and I shouldn't be joining games lmao
Can someone, particularly GL, tell me if this comes from a town or scum mindset?
Specifically the "I'm only reading the pushes against me" part
also on this

Persivul already said this but like this felt very scum to me? From Ari's point of view he's looking at at least three players (Pers/Alisae/TTTT, assuming he's conftowning us by claims), one of whom is defending him and the other two are pushing him. There's at least one town in there and he should be carefully looking at how they all interact to sort them. But if he's scum then he doesn't need to read through what people are doing to figure out who's honest and who's not, he just looks at what he can argue against to try to avoid the noose.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 630, singletonking wrote:GL why are you townreading TTTT

He’s singlemindedly lynching Ari today
I liked that he was scumreading me when barely anyone else was, even after my claim

and I really don't see singlemindedly lynching Ari as scummy, Ari has been scummy as fuck
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 636, Aristophanes wrote:GL, how have I both been doing nothing, enough that the town loss will be mostly my fault, while simultaneously having been scummy as fuck?
think about this for like two seconds and maybe you can answer it yourself :)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

the biggest thing that worries me here is the Jumble vote on Soda on D2
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

okay assuming you're town for a second, you do completely understand how you've given virtually no readable content, right? you called gamma obvtown but didn't bother to explain why right as he was the inevitable lynch also as YOUR MAIN COUNTERWAGON. you barely gave any strong reads on anyone today, instead repeatedly promising content and catchups later. then you just scumread the slots that finally got tired of waiting and put votes on you

like how am I supposed to feel good about townreading that? can you give me anything other than AtE here?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

i'm always terribly bad at mafia when i'm stoned, way to easy to tunnel and confbias hahaha
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

sigghhhh

really not feeling the TTTT case here my dude

also Alisae I took you up on that suggestion
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 683, singletonking wrote:
In post 610, TTTT wrote:my greatest fear is spiders
second is Alisae/Pers
Also why does TTTT ever say this while voting Ari?
because in vast majority of scenarios Ari is scum and his vote is fine

but the only game losing scenario is Alisae/Pers

so he's a tiny bit paranoid but not enough to move his Ari vote

that's so easy to see from town perspective
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 675, Alisae wrote:I just think that the way its being downplayed and repeated over again and that this is the lynch today and that people don't like resistance and are getting frustrated about resistance are scum.
who's getting frustrated about resistance? it's mostly me and I'm not scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 564, Aristophanes wrote:It seems obvious to me now that you are scum trying to secure victory today, and I am not just gonna stand by and let you push the thread onto me! I've been mislynched enough to see when a push is towny and this is not it!
like, I know people scumread Ari all the time for the extra dramatic flair he adds to his posts

but this just feels so contrived and fake to me every time I read it
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 96, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.03
Suka (5) -
pirate mollie, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, GuiltyLion, Not_Mafia, InfiniteSoda
GuiltyLion (2) -
ceejayvinoya, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (1) -
singletonking
singletonking (1) -
Suka

Not Voting (0) -

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved.

ceejayvinoya is V/LA until Jan 1st.
also the biggest reason not to lynch TTTT is that he wasn't on the D1 lynch

I'm town and Not_Mafia is town. 3 of the other players are still alive. I'm townreading Persivul. That means pretty close to 50/50 shot of scum between Ari/Alisae if not greater odds in the event both of them are scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 692, singletonking wrote:But GL doesn't it concern you that TTTT isn't deciding who's scum between Alisae and Persivul?
ehh but if he were scum don't you think he'd try to fake that
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually sorry yeah I'm high and that was kind of a dumb post

bc TTTT is the only player alive (aside from you who I think is locktown) who was not on that lynch

still though, I'd rather roll the dice on the slot with a bad voting record than the one with a cleaner one
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Alisae I think. like I said, Alisae's posting a lot but not really doing much? and Persivul's right that Alisae is basically inventing the "Ari is being pushed so he must be town" narrative out of thin air when there's not really a reason to do so.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

like the way Alisae forced it into a 2v2 just feels agenda-driven
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

HI I'm here.

also not hammering.

Honestly I feel better about Alisae scum than Ari scum, and it's important to note that scum technically can't qh for the win here if they don't have a counter to my roleblock. I'm a little tempted to just run the clock out, but in the end I know that probably won't change much about the end result?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:24 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 706, singletonking wrote:GL is there a world where Alise is scum but Ari isn't?
this is what I'm most worried about
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

like there's the big paranoia part of me that thinks it's Alisae/TTTT and they've used Ari as a distraction all day, and Alisae doesn't need to hammer because either I'll hammer or they can just repeat this tomorrow
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

i'd bet the game on singleton town and Persivul town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

i really really want to lynch Alisae. It's safe in either Alisae-Ari world or Alisae-TTTT world. I don't think Pers/TTTT is the team.

would you all hate me if I let clock expire, went for a game winning roleblock tonight, and if I die you can just do this again tomorrow in True LYLO?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

i guess either way it comes down to singleton deciding on TTTT or Ari, even if we wind up doing nothing today and lynching a scum!Alisae correctly tomorrow

singleton let me know your thoughts if you get back here in the next couple hours
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually scum could always just take another shot at singleton... raaaahhh
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

because I have a roleblock and you know this
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

and it would be grossly out of character for you to turn around and hammer at this point
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:12 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I mean it's a 50% shot of losing the game if I jail scum killer correctly, I don't think it's just a given that you hammer as scum

maybe I'm just overcautious but I'd play it slow
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:40 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

i'm getting serious last minute cold feet

but I also hate to waste everyone's time if Ari winds up the lynch tomorrow anyway.

it's also skeeving me out a little that Persivul dropped that vote and then hasn't revisited since
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

just to be clear here, if I do hammer Ari and he flips wolf then I'm jailing Alisae

though even if I die I wouldn't completely rule out scum!Alisae due to the possibility of roleblocker - but def makes probability of scum!TTTT much higher

Persivul honestly that checkin post helped a lot hah. I'm still waffling, going back through a few past times I played with Ari and trying to settle my vibes about this
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

okay how about this

since we seem to be agreeing Alisae is only scum with Ari

we can no lynch and I will jail in TTTT/Persivul tonight

if I get it right that's great
if I get it wrong, or if Alisae/Ari is the team, then presumably I'm gone, and singleton has to decide between Alisae/Ari or TTTT/Persivul. My vote is still ultimately on Alisae/Ari most likely, but this gives us an extra chance to save ourselves in case that's wrong.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

though I guess an Alisae/Ari team could do a no kill framejob

mehhh
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 758, TTTT wrote:i don't agree that Alisae is only scum with Ari
TTTT, if you're here - you don't buy that scum!Alisae would have hammered a town!Ari by now?

also how does this jump in fit into your game state view at this point? Ari is scum, yet Alisae could be scum with Pers still? If that's actually a possibility to the point where you're disagreeing with me about it, then why are you leaving the decision to hammer Ari in my hands here?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

the thing that's paralyzing me most I think is I think Alisae is scummiest most of all

but I don't feel like I usually see scum go all in to defend their partner like this in MYLO
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

ehhhhh alright

Ari I apologize for those mean things I said and the bad vote if you're town

VOTE: Aristophanes

honestly this is mostly cause I do think Alisae most likely scum out of Alisae/TTTT/Persivul
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

so are you town then?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Plot twist it's actually me and singleton
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also part of me doesn't feel 100% bad because in reading old games with Ari I found one where he openly admitted that he plays scummier as town to improve his scumgames

Ari this is the flipside when you do that :/
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

But in the end this ones def largely on me. Sorry I didn't listen to your TTTT scumread singleton
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Nah it was September actually viewtopic.php?p=10429554#p10429554
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Assuming no trolling, it's a coinflip on if I jail right
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:12 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

wew

I jailed Persivul again
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 822, singletonking wrote:GL in case of quickhammer jail Alisae tonight
why Alisae instead of TTTT
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

like to be clear
I am jailing TTTT
tonight but I wanna know why single said to jail Alisae instead
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 823, TTTT wrote:so this basically comes down to a lynch here
GL blocks me tonight bc that makes the most sense
you can lynch me tomorrow when scum no-kills
GL blocks single night5
then GL chooses who to lynch on day6
btw it's singleton but I know you won't believe me until after I flip

Pedit: UNVOTE: persivul
I like this plan, I think it's the best bet. I'm jailing TTTT after we lynch Persivul.

I'm not married to singleton scum over Alisae but I can see it. still like 60-70% game ends on TTTT lynch though
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 848, Alisae wrote:Actually naaaaaaaaaaah single ain't scum lol
Single doesn't send Persivul to do the kill, Single does it himself considering there was 0 way he was being jailkept tomorrow.
oh right lmao, I actually thought of this last night but then forgot today

yeah jailing TTTT. if no one dies and we lynch him and he flips town, jailing Alisae after that
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Persivul
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:31 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm jailing Alisae in that case. No reason for Persivul to have done the kill if you were scum after we lynched Ari.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah
VOTE: TTTT

I'm around if you wanna discuss more singleton, I'll let you hammer when ready
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah, it sucks to get 3 mislynches and lose in a micro. And it's not even like I stopped the kill N2, just singleton ate the shot.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 787, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 782, GuiltyLion wrote:Nah it was September actually viewtopic.php?p=10429554#p10429554
Oh, yeah, you definitely misunderstood my post!

I was saying my meta has changed over the years and I now just lurk a lot which is bad but oh well. :lol:

Glad this was a misunderstanding :)
also I still want to talk about this

you literally said
"Anyway, it used to be a scum meta but is now just the way I play. I know it's annoying and unhelpful,
but I play the long game and that's part of the reason.
"

that is openly acknowledging that you are watering down your town game to the benefit of your scumgame, sir!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”