Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3856 (isolation #600) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3852, profii wrote:
In post 3849, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3847, profii wrote:do you think if the day reps ended the day right now there is a good chance of Ram getting lynched?
No man, it’s seemingly likelier and likelier that I’ll be the one lynched.

4 votes was enough yesterday.
exactly the point I was about to make but I was leading BEF down the path a bit first.

you literally said on the last page you had 5 vote (from memory) on you

now you (currently) are certainly right with me and I also agree with your logic - we have more votes than yesterdays lynch in a smaller pool of players, so given the relatively stagnant/disjointed state of the game I think if the day voters end now, you go.

so BEF says the day reps can do something - there is literally one thing they can do - end the day. On the LAST PAGE you pointed out you think you have 5 votes so there is a case that BEF knows this and if the day reps took his encouragement you die and BEF isn't on the wagon.

I think it's obvious what that looks like - any one else see that?
BEF wants to rush ETD to get McQueen lynched over Ram, who he claims is his #1 scumread?
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3860 (isolation #601) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3857, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3854, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3844, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3843, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3840, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3839, Ramcius wrote:Game is stagnating
Maybe the day reps should do something?
I can place my vote again, but you'll gonna freak out, again.
You are not the only day rep.
True, but day reps have only vote to end day, they have no other powers, so what's your point?
You are the one who said the game was stagnant. The day reps can end the game or at least put pressure that everyone gets their vote lined up in case of the day reps end the day before the deadline. That's what I meant by suggesting the day rep's involvement can get things "unstagnant".
“Putting pressure” increases the chance of the day ending with a McQueen over a Ram lynch. And it wouldn’t work anyhow - wrt to putting pressure part. Ram, being your claimed preferred lynch choce, right?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3861 (isolation #602) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3858, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3856, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3852, profii wrote:
In post 3849, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3847, profii wrote:do you think if the day reps ended the day right now there is a good chance of Ram getting lynched?
No man, it’s seemingly likelier and likelier that I’ll be the one lynched.

4 votes was enough yesterday.
exactly the point I was about to make but I was leading BEF down the path a bit first.

you literally said on the last page you had 5 vote (from memory) on you

now you (currently) are certainly right with me and I also agree with your logic - we have more votes than yesterdays lynch in a smaller pool of players, so given the relatively stagnant/disjointed state of the game I think if the day voters end now, you go.

so BEF says the day reps can do something - there is literally one thing they can do - end the day. On the LAST PAGE you pointed out you think you have 5 votes so there is a case that BEF knows this and if the day reps took his encouragement you die and BEF isn't on the wagon.

I think it's obvious what that looks like - any one else see that?
BEF wants to rush ETD to get McQueen lynched over Ram, who he claims is his #1 scumread?
This is putting words in my mouth. I never said to rush EOD. Ram is the one who said the game is getting stagnant and you're throwing this back my way?
No, I am analyzing Profil’s case on you and it’s obvious, he seems to think this.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3881 (isolation #603) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:13 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3878, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I feel like nero/mcqueen could be svt or svs but not tvt if that makes sense.

~ C
Why can’t they be tvt? But Nero is always t here, regardless.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3882 (isolation #604) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3880, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Oh no Una is scum :cry:

You're terrible with your logic slips as scum Una lmao.
I’ve never played with them before, so you’re saying you think this is their scum meta?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3883 (isolation #605) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:18 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3875, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 3870, UnaBombaH wrote:So, now that I've seen the two flips thusfar, I'd like to make some bold accusations.
All town in: Alonzo [12/26, 18:53], DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53], Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48]
Mainly because the votes have all been added so close to the deadline.
MAX ONE SCUM IN HERE IMO, AND THEY WILL BE HARD TO CATCH IF SO.
this was my thought too
youre the first person thats actually said this i think
i dont know if this level town thought imitation is in your scumrange
but keep this up and your slot might stop being scum
I dunno, I think Flippy wagon is probably all town. In a typical setup, I’d see it differently but in this one, all town probably makes the most sense.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3952 (isolation #606) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3951, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3905, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3870, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2402, Boonskiies wrote:Welcome,
Almost Chara
, you are a
Town 1-shot Visitor
..but this makes a lot of sense.
They didn't get to do much D1, but I'd argue this slot would've likely been the strongest town-presence and leader in the coming days if left alive.
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
Didn't know this.
I wonder if scum knew it from the start of the game, or if they were told last night.
But I'd bet a lot of MafiaScum-dollars saying that they chose one of themselves to be a Day Rep today.
Simply because they couldn't have foreseen Boon sharing this info with us at the start of the day, meaning that they thought there would be no downside to it. :]

So, now that I've seen the two flips thusfar, I'd like to make some bold accusations.
All town in: Alonzo [12/26, 18:53], DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53], Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48]

Mainly because the votes have all been added so close to the deadline.
MAX ONE SCUM IN HERE IMO, AND THEY WILL BE HARD TO CATCH IF SO.

Assuming there's a daytalk for scum, I'd say TWO scum in either of the two other wagons.
Karmeleon
[12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34],
Ramcius
[12/24, 11:45]
This would also fit my previous reads perfectly.

Based on my reads btw, this second line is quite useful as well. :]
Almost Chara
[12/27, 14:50],
Elsa Jay
[12/28, 17:41], The Last Knight [12/28, 17:35]
Almost Chara actually flipped town, and I'm thinking Elsa...should?...be townread for now.
The one I didn't green out is TLK, but consider scum!TLK.
THAT WOULD MEAN THAT BOTH RAMCIUS AND KARMELEON WERE ON THEIR TEAMMATE CLOSE TO THE END OF D1.

That makes no sense. (since in this game scum have no idea who is ACTUALLY the leading wagon until the list drops. I doubt they'd go for a hard buss on scum!TLK WHEN ANOTHER BUDDY WAS LIKELY THE OTHER LEADING WAGON.)

So I'm actually willing to say town!TLK -> the designated mislynch for scum D1.
So what follows, is that we are looking for
Ramcius + Karmeleon +
one in...the remaining wagons with all 2 votes in them. :lol:
We have to look for a name that kept coming up the most during D1 as a potential lynch in the pool of
Ultimate Liars, Xtoxm, DrewVa
One of the six who was on these three is the remaining scum. :]
How many scum are you thinking are in the game rn?
True, way too many scumreads.
Whoops
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3953 (isolation #607) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3906, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3901, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3900, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3896, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3895, Ramcius wrote: My read on TLK isn't that strong anymore, cause I had forgotten that early SS soft form him (thx Una to bring it back for us) and Profil with RCE bailing from his wagon after SS claim (too lazy to go check times, but they were on last TLK's VC and disappeared in final VC)
I mentioned it a couple of days ago and you responded to my post. Don't act you forgot it...

Posts and for reference.
What "it"? You didn't mentioned TLK soft SS - TLK saying that scum can vote him all they want and town shouldn't vote
In post 3724, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Unless, perhaps, you know somehow that TLK isn't SS.
Try again.
I tried, still confused, maybe you try should learn how to read what I write?
Dude, you’re taking to BEF. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3954 (isolation #608) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3907, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3878, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I feel like nero/mcqueen could be svt or svs but not tvt if that makes sense.

~ C
So vote Nero
In post 3908, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3881, DrewVa wrote:

~ C
Why can’t they be tvt? But Nero is always t here, regardless.
It pains me to still say that he is
So, why would you ever tell anyone to vote him then?

I get you saying not you but this doesn’t really make sense. However, the fact that these posts were back to back, makes it unlikely to come from scum.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3956 (isolation #609) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3914, mcqueen wrote:That first post where I tell CD to vote Nero was a joke. I had hoped thay became clear with the post after. I’d rather CD’s vote get moved off me.
-

“It’s in my ISO”

No, seriously, it is, I’m pretty sure I had a townread on ENG since Day 1. Don’t entirely remember why, but I think there were a few posts that pinged me as town early on
In post 3915, PenguinPower wrote:I read your ISO (not a hypocrite). I didn't see any reasoning, only "here are people that are scum read that I don't scum read" and "still town."

Also...that "joke" didn't come across as a joke at all.
But he made those posts back to back, which doesn’t really make sense if he was seriously pushing Nero.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (isolation #610) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3955, RCEnigma wrote:So originally I gave credit to Una townslipping in that post for the suggestion that it was a team of 3 and not 5. Since it implies there isn't involvement with a scum pt in a subtle way and it's been stated by Boon that scum has 5 members.

But then I remembered it's a 23p game and thinking 3 scum in a 23p is pretty out there so maybe it was intentional after all.
Yeah, I tend to agree that why would anyone - unless they were a total newb at Mafia, ever seriously think this?

At any rate, it’s NAI at best. I was in a game (on MU) where scum actually hadn’t read the the first page and honestly didn’t know that there was an SK in the setup.

So, I tend to view most derps as NAI, until proven otherwise or whatever logic dictates.

However, this particular slip, really is out there, like you say.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (isolation #611) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3917, Cheeky Dancer wrote:BEF I thought you were town until I didn't.

Scum shade not to do 101:

"It's strange you haven't said anything for a long time"
"Are you still grasping to your idea"

~ C
@BEF, why is your play so very different here, than in Overkill 2?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3960 (isolation #612) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3919, UnaBombaH wrote:Is it possible to have scum!Cheeky with town!Performer? :yawn:

I legit wanted a reaction from profii to that "one of these is scum", but you just got there first.
And I THINK Cheeky has no reason to go for a scumread on me right away, but then again..apparently they scumread Thetas lurkiness already or something. Dunno, don't care right now.

We should really lynch Ramcius or Karmeleon today.
Huh? What? How can a hydra be two different alignments? At any rate, you clearly never read Starcraft 1, or you likely would never make that comment, irrespective of alignment. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3962 (isolation #613) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3931, Cheeky Dancer wrote:No I'm not offended just confused about you bringing it up specifically about us when - we have talked about Ram and I don't see how anything could have changed our opinion since then. Also the way you're phrasing your wondering looks more like you're trying to shade us than you actually being interested in anything we have to say. It makes me think that us attacking Una or possibly Nero has triggered you to start pushing us. *dear diary BEF started shading us when we were pushing on Nero/Una. Not sure what that means yet*

~ C
Nero is obvtown, so BEF being suspicious of you wrt to pushing Nero, is actually AGL for him - as much as that egregiously pains me to say that. :(
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3964 (isolation #614) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3961, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3959, DrewVa wrote:

~ C
I had a totally different role than I have here. And besides I was on the defensive for most of that game due to my fake guilty.
How would you differentiate my play between these 2 games?
You only wanted to sheep wagons for the most part and that was right from the beginning of that game - well before you made your fake guilty.

And actually, your play in that game really made no sense wrt your role. Why does a town PGO act the way you did? I would think the optimal play for a town PGO would be to blatantly obvtown it, in order to draw out the NK - not to play so suspiciously that you got nullread at best. So, you playing so very differently here wrt to that makes 0 sense. Also, you tunneling us over NAI shit and ignoring any obvious towntells, doesn’t really inspire me with confidence but it’s your vote pressure argument, that has me wondering the most. You said Profil was way off on that and I read your reaction to that as townie but it really doesn’t make sense. So, I’m wondering if I’ve been misreading what I believed was sincerity for something else? I confess, I never checked out those links you gave me. Would you mind giving them to me again? Thanks.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3969 (isolation #615) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3965, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2604, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2601, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2598, BrightEyedFish wrote:*Do you SR me this game
I don’t know your scumgame but if you could link me to one of your scumgames, that would be awesome.

All I have to go on is Overkill 2. You seem to be sincere but I just got completely bamboozled by scum!Dunn in Excalibur, who I had been hard townreading for sincerity. \_0_/
My latest ones are Mini 2038 and Mini 2041

I can't remember the rest but on my wiki are all of my games.
Thanks, will check it out.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3970 (isolation #616) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:00 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3966, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3964, DrewVa wrote:

~ C
I had a totally different role than I have here. And besides I was on the defensive for most of that game due to my fake guilty.
You only wanted to sheep wagons for the most part and that was right from the beginning of that game - well before you made your fake guilty.

And actually, your play in that game really made no sense wrt your role. Why does a town PGO act the way you did? I would think the optimal play for a town PGO would be to blatantly obvtown it, in order to draw out the NK - not to play so suspiciously that you got nullread at best. So, you playing so very differently here wrt to that makes 0 sense. Also, you tunneling us over NAI shit and ignoring any obvious towntells, doesn’t really inspire me with confidence but it’s your vote pressure argument, that has me wondering the most. You said Profil was way off on that and I read your reaction to that as townie but it really doesn’t make sense. So, I’m wondering if I’ve been misreading what I believed was sincerity for something else? I confess, I never checked out those links you gave me. Would you mind giving them to me again? Thanks.
As you suggested my play in OK was sub par at best. I learned a few things and I am trying to progress my play. Thst being said, I had fun playing in OK but since that style didn't work out as good as it should have, why should I not try to up my game.
I’m not saying you shouldn’t but the contrast beween your play in those two games, is EXTREMELY different. Don’t you agree?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (isolation #617) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:05 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3967, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3957, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3955, RCEnigma wrote:So originally I gave credit to Una townslipping in that post for the suggestion that it was a team of 3 and not 5. Since it implies there isn't involvement with a scum pt in a subtle way and it's been stated by Boon that scum has 5 members.

But then I remembered it's a 23p game and thinking 3 scum in a 23p is pretty out there so maybe it was intentional after all.
Yeah, I tend to agree that why would anyone - unless they were a total newb at Mafia, ever seriously think this?

At any rate, it’s NAI at best. I was in a game (on MU) where scum actually hadn’t read the the first page and honestly didn’t know that there was an SK in the setup.

So, I tend to view most derps as NAI, until proven otherwise or whatever logic dictates.

However, this particular slip, really is out there, like you say.
That's a different case. Scum!Una would know how many names showed up in the PT, even without knowing 1 scum flipped it's unlikely scum tries to wifom 3 scum over say 4. But idk.
I still think that’s NAI, unless it’s an actual derp. I’ve mistakenly townread players for derping, so usually read them as NAI.

I read Theta as null. Not sure why AC scumread her.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (isolation #618) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:07 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3968, RCEnigma wrote:

~ C

Bef was my buddy in OK 2 so all he had to do was sheep me :lol:
I still don’t get that, actually. But BEF was extremely self-conscious in that game and I’m really not seeing that at all here.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3974 (isolation #619) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:10 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3972, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3970, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3966, BrightEyedFish wrote:

~ C

As you suggested my play in OK was sub par at best. I learned a few things and I am trying to progress my play. Thst being said, I had fun playing in OK but since that style didn't work out as good as it should have, why should I not try to up my game.
I’m not saying you shouldn’t but the contrast beween your play in those two games, is EXTREMELY different. Don’t you agree?
It's hard for me to say if it's extremely different since that's all subjective to one's point of view but I do feel a different rhythm to my play in this game. I do think I'm in a different head space in regards to my approach in this game which in turn might put out a different flow and/or tone.
Alright, fair answer. Bujaber’s answer (to that same question) in OK 2 OTOH. was really weird.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3978 (isolation #620) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:01 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3965, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2604, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2601, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2598, BrightEyedFish wrote:*Do you SR me this game
I don’t know your scumgame but if you could link me to one of your scumgames, that would be awesome.

All I have to go on is Overkill 2. You seem to be sincere but I just got completely bamboozled by scum!Dunn in Excalibur, who I had been hard townreading for sincerity. \_0_/
My latest ones are Mini 2038 and Mini 2041

I can't remember the rest but on my wiki are all of my games.
You gave me the wrong number btw. 2045 is your scumgame, not 2041. Anyway, after reviewing your games, I now have a weak scumlean on you since in one of those games - 2038 I think? You were similarly tunnelly like you are here and were not at like that in any of the towngames, I compared and contrasted them with. Also, one of those games you played with Profil and he correcly scumread you and he’s also scumreading you here.

Also, there’s this:

lol's silence is starting to look bad...

In regards to the profii v dough, I think they are continuing a fight from another game. It hard to tell if they are disagreeing with each other just out of spite. I want to say profii is the scum of the two but I'm trying to be objective and not just OMGUS this time so I won't place my vote on profii until lolwagons comes back. But honestly I don't know if anything can make me pull my vote from lol at this point. ~ BEF
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3979 (isolation #621) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:05 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3899, BrightEyedFish wrote:@Cheeky Hydra

What are your thoughts on the Ram case.
It's a little strange that you haven't said anything about it for a long time.
Are you still grasping to your idea that Ram is obvtown?
lol's silence is starting to look bad...

In regards to the profii v dough, I think they are continuing a fight from another game. It hard to tell if they are disagreeing with each other just out of spite. I want to say profii is the scum of the two but I'm trying to be objective and not just OMGUS this time so I won't place my vote on profii until lolwagons comes back. But honestly I don't know if anything can make me pull my vote from lol at this point. ~ BEF
Either 2038 or 2045.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (isolation #622) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:44 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3980, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3978, DrewVa wrote:
You gave me the wrong number btw. 2045 is your scumgame, not 2041. Anyway, after reviewing your games, I now have a weak scumlean on you since in one of those games - 2038 I think? You were similarly tunnelly like you are here and were not at like that in any of the towngames, I compared and contrasted them with. Also, one of those games you played with Profil and he correcly scumread you and he’s also scumreading you here.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=77634

Here is a game where I tunneled Elsa as town. I didnt last long in that game but just to show that tunneling alone isn't AI with my play.
But even in this game you seem far more open to trying to sort Elsa than you do us and if I had no knowledge of your predilection to fake guilties, we probably would have already gotten mislynched based on the whole nonsensical “IF” thing. When have you made even the slightest effort to try and sort us?

I dunno. \_0_/

And what about the nearby identical statement, you made to lol and Cheeky?

Throwing the same type of shade at Lol, as scum?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (isolation #623) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:47 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3981, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3978, DrewVa wrote: Also, one of those games you played with Profil and he correcly scumread you and he’s also scumreading you here.
profii shouldn't be scum reading me this game. Him comparing this game to the one you referenced is like comparing Apples and Oranges.
The point is, he read you correctly as scum in that game. The reason I never bothered to check those numbers earlier, was because I just attributed it, to you being really bad town but you’re actually much better at town, as I’ve seen. So, maybe your bad reads in OK 2, was more of a fluke?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3986 (isolation #624) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:16 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3023, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I'm fine not lynching anyone on the TLK wagon today.

The Last Knight [3]: - Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]

~ C
In post 3308, Cheeky Dancer wrote:{Ultimate Liars, Theta Alpine, Gamma Emerald, Something_Smart}
{Mcqueen, Karmeleon}

I'm fine lynching in here today. Would prefer if UL/Theta were vigged.

~ C
Just saw this. Did Karmeleon’s vote happen before or after TLK claim?

And if after, why would it make Karmeleon scum but not Ram?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (isolation #625) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:02 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3987, RCEnigma wrote:Karmeleon voted before the claim.
Oh okay then. @Cheeky, you can ignore what I posted.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3991 (isolation #626) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:32 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3989, Ramcius wrote:To be precise, no one had enough courage to vote TLK after his claim
Still think that anyone on either Flippy or TLK wagons aren’t a great vote. I switched from Theta to Elsa but wasn’t sure, so unvoted him.

@Alonzo, what is your case on N & M? I’m definitely not opposed to that wagon. Very much disliked their reasoning for both Thanos and our vote and EOD1 BEF vote, seemed safe. Scum often vote unviable wagons which BEF definitely was D1.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (isolation #627) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:54 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3993, Alonzo wrote:and yeah... theres been no conviction behind any of their pushes you are right
FF’s play reminds me of DnD mafia. One of the hardest thing for scum is to make decent reads and when McQueen I and pointed out that Nev’s reasoning for voting us made no sense, he didn’t try to reconsider or explain it at all, just threw shade back on us.

And the weird vote on Thanos D1, had nothing whatsoever to do with reading them but was a clear attempt to pocket us, as Auro noticed.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3996 (isolation #628) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:57 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3746, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3673, Ramcius wrote:Don't you think it's better to wait for Theta's replacement before lynching that slot?
We should do the mod a favor and just lynch the dead slot. Who the fuck is replacing into a 150pg game on day 2?
Uh, this post is sooo bad. :/
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4003 (isolation #629) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1627, Nev and Max wrote:in other news: i'd totally be down for a thanos lynch

i'm in no way caught up and don't give two fucks to say this.

~M
In post 1639, Nev and Max wrote:ok maybe i dont want to lynch thanos atm

maybe it was in spite

because im like auros posts but im now up to where lamees *just* posted for the first time ever

~m
In post 1641, Nev and Max wrote:ok

the nancydrew hydra is town

town will win this

also im going to bed

so good night

i love you all
you are all the best

xoxoxoxoxo

~Max
In post 1658, Nev and Max wrote:anyways

im actually caught up now.

reads are all over the place, but will discuss w/ nev and get back to this thread asap.

i have a few townreads so thats a plus!

xoxo

going to bed for real.

~m

btw if it makes you feel better, nancy/dva, i you got my vote regarding thanos slot without a doubt in regards to a lynch
. i will get my bff on board because he has my back
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4013 (isolation #630) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

What ever could you possibly mean Creature?

Also, what's the second word in your hat? -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (isolation #631) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Creature why didn't you ever confirm my guess after Witches Ball? :P

-D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4028 (isolation #632) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4016, Creature wrote:I had way more motivation to post this game when I requested to replace in during the morning.
Why? What could have possibly changed in that short amount of time?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4029 (isolation #633) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4020, Creature wrote:Wasn't I a good lynch before though?
We were hard townreading on D1, now we have no clue wrt your slot. Want to help us with that?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (isolation #634) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:02 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4037, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4036, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4034, UnaBombaH wrote:Karmeleon is Creature.
I do not see town!Creature outing himself when about to be lynched, but maybe that's just me.
I can, however, see scum!Creature trying this as a last ditch effort. :]
Wait. Karm is actually creature? Is that what you're saying here?
OK, timeout here.

I thought that was confirmed?
Obviously it could've just been that Karmeleon asked for a replacement in silence and Creature was ready to replace in very quickly..?
If it was just a "normal" replace out-replace in by two totally different players, then it's obviously 100% NAI. :yawn:
They are 2 entirely different players, Creature is a sub.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4041 (isolation #635) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:24 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4040, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4039, DrewVa wrote:They are 2 entirely different players, Creature is a sub.
Um...no.
In post 4018, Creature wrote:It's hard to obvtown when you don't want to make your main pretty obvious when playing with an alt.
Karmeleon really is a Creature alt? :o
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4049 (isolation #636) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:02 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4043, Creature wrote:Can day reps extend the day? I see we still have a long day ahead.
No but I think anyone could ask Boon that.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4051 (isolation #637) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:07 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4049, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4043, Creature wrote:Can day reps extend the day? I see we still have a long day ahead.
@Boon, is it possible to extend the day?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4054 (isolation #638) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:11 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4052, Lamees wrote:Please no
In post 4053, Alonzo wrote:Anyone extends this day I will kill you myself...
In post 4048, Ramcius wrote:
I don't we can do that,
we can only end day
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4055 (isolation #639) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4051, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4049, DrewVa wrote:
@Boon, is it possible to extend the day?
Plz ignore. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4064 (isolation #640) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:23 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4050, Creature wrote:Oh btw, Ted Cruz would do a good president.
I have no opposition to ted cruz being the president of brazil -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (isolation #641) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:24 am

Post by DrewVa »

How do you feel about jay, creature? -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4068 (isolation #642) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:29 am

Post by DrewVa »

Jay is Elsa -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4070 (isolation #643) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:34 am

Post by DrewVa »

I mean its the name you keep when you're a dragon so it's more consistent than Elsa -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4074 (isolation #644) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:48 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4071, profii wrote: Ugh spoilers
Darth Vader is really Harry's dad and at the end Samwise realizes he was a ghost all along. -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4077 (isolation #645) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:50 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4072, Elsa Jay wrote:I gave up the dragon heritage to become one with myself. I truly am now Elsa.

(God save me, Bambi and Elsa have me trapped, I'm barely given food and water, please I need your heleidbspafjsbdhsofcbsh)

Ahh, excuse me, I hiccuped.
You really missed an opportunity here to say you "let go" of your dragon heritage -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4088 (isolation #646) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:57 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4083, Creature wrote:
In post 4070, DrewVa wrote:I mean its the name you keep when you're a dragon so it's more consistent than Elsa -d
JaydragonKing?
Hey man profii was already complaining about spoiler alerts

Altho this isnt really a secret, we did talk about it in drd's normal game iirc.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4089 (isolation #647) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:57 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4064, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4050, Creature wrote:Oh btw, Ted Cruz would do a good president.
I have no opposition to ted cruz being the president of brazil -d
I have a friend living in Brazil, what did he ever do to you? :P
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (isolation #648) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:58 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4084, Creature wrote:I kept thinking JaydragonKing and Elsa Jay were different users lately.
Let's be real, Elsa from a month ago is basically a different user from Elsa now -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (isolation #649) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:59 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4087, Creature wrote:
In post 4073, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I think Creature is scum and he just spewed mcqueen town. I'm going to move my vote.

~ C
Can't I be town that spewed mcqueen town?
Who do you scumread?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4099 (isolation #650) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4090, Creature wrote:
In post 4076, davesaz wrote:I'm leaning toward both scum on that interaction.
I'm leaning we're gonna mislynch today.
Well you need to help me figure out who is town out of elsa, theta replacement, and ram -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (isolation #651) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:02 am

Post by DrewVa »

Karmeleon was obvtown on D1. And Creature is Karmeleon, so I don’t think this is scum!Creature. If Creature was an actual sub, that would be very different.

I don’t think scum!Creature/Karmeleon fakes that D1 play.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4104 (isolation #652) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:03 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4096, Ramcius wrote:Hm, with VT claim Mc can't confirm himself, so question is, how strong you believe him to be town? If you have doubts, then he will need to die down the line and scum isn't killing VT claim. Therefore we can clear this now and be done with it or leave it lingering for later day phases and get Creature instead
Like I would be ok with this getting noosed or hammering ss today still personally -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (isolation #653) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:04 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4102, DrewVa wrote:
Karmeleon was obvtown on D1. And Creature is Karmeleon, so I don’t think this is scum!Creature. If Creature was an actual sub, that would be very different.

I don’t think scum!Creature/Karmeleon fakes that D1 play.
Fyi i sign every post -d so when there is no sig thats nancy -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4114 (isolation #654) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:08 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4100, Creature wrote:
In post 4095, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4073, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I think Creature is scum and he just spewed mcqueen town. I'm going to move my vote.

~ C
Who do you scumread?
That's what I'm trying to find out.

Did hebichan finally post or is Kokichi just insisting to stay on the hydra with a flaked head?
What?

Hebi flaked site wide and UL - their hydra was on us, EOD1.

You’re talking about Bright Eyed Fish? That’s not a hydra and it was Nev & Max hydra who voted him EOD1.

:lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4118 (isolation #655) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:10 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4106, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4103, Creature wrote:
In post 4096, Ramcius wrote:and get Creature instead
or get actual scum instead
I don't mind lynching town, if that'll help me solve game via PoE
Why would you want to lynch town?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (isolation #656) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:10 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4111, Creature wrote:
In post 4104, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4096, Ramcius wrote:Hm, with VT claim Mc can't confirm himself, so question is, how strong you believe him to be town? If you have doubts, then he will need to die down the line and scum isn't killing VT claim. Therefore we can clear this now and be done with it or leave it lingering for later day phases and get Creature instead
Like I would be ok with this getting noosed or hammering ss today still personally -d
Is Something_Smart for grabs?
How strong are you on ss scum? -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (isolation #657) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:11 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4117, Creature wrote:
In post 4110, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4102, DrewVa wrote:Karmeleon was obvtown on D1.
Why? Also, this seems more like his scumplay.
Thanos
-
-

Ultimate Liars
-
-

Profii
-
-

Mcqueen
-
-

Davesaz
-
-

The Last Knight
-
-

Cheeky Dancer
-
-

Theta Alpine
-
-

Elsa Jay
-
-

Something_Smart
-
-

Gamma Emerald
-
-

Xtoxm
-
-

DrewVa
-
-

BrightEyedFish
-
-

Ramcius
-
-

Nev and Max
-
-

Alonzo
-
-

Emperors New Groove
-
-

RCEnigma
-
-

Nero Cain
-
-
Translation, please?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4125 (isolation #658) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4119, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4113, Creature wrote:
In post 4108, Ramcius wrote:Also VTs shouldn't out themselves and eat bullet from scum
They shouldn't claim either when likely to get lynched?
Well, never helped me, so prob not
Sometimes it does though.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4128 (isolation #659) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:13 am

Post by DrewVa »

Nero... That was the joke

@nancy, hes shitposting about his last scum game -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4132 (isolation #660) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:14 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4122, Creature wrote:
In post 4114, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4100, Creature wrote:
In post 4095, DrewVa wrote:

~ C
Who do you scumread?
That's what I'm trying to find out.

Did hebichan finally post or is Kokichi just insisting to stay on the hydra with a flaked head?
What?

Hebi flaked site wide and UL - their hydra was on us, EOD1.

You’re talking about Bright Eyed Fish? That’s not a hydra and it was Nev & Max hydra who voted him EOD1.

I mean play along with a player that flaked since when dinosaurs went extinct.
Oh, you mean hebi? I think Kokichi posted solo.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4135 (isolation #661) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:16 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4128, DrewVa wrote:Nero... That was the joke

I don’t know how to read Creature here. :(
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4136 (isolation #662) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:16 am

Post by DrewVa »

The complete lack of a sense of humor in this thread is pretty impressive -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4137 (isolation #663) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:17 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4130, Creature wrote:
In post 4120, DrewVa wrote:
Like as strong as all my other scumreads: not that much but they haven't done something to not deserve the rope.
Who are you scumreading other than SS?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4139 (isolation #664) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:19 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4135, DrewVa wrote:

Medium confidence this is town creature. I've only been wrong about him once lol, ironically in the game he just referenced -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4141 (isolation #665) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:19 am

Post by DrewVa »

Profii how much of nn's game have you forgotten lol?-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (isolation #666) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:20 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4126, Creature wrote:
In post 4115, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4109, Creature wrote:
In post 4099, DrewVa wrote:
Well you need to help me figure out who is town out of elsa, theta replacement, and ram -d
Dunno what to think about Elsa rn. If Elsa was a different person than JaydragonKing then I'd have a fairly strong townread.

Theta replacement is UnaBombaH I guess? Meh, lean town.

Ramcius idk and I could entertain pissing him off a little more.
You can try your luck, I'd like some entertainment in here
My vote is on you, Bill O'Reilly style.
I guess that answers my question. Creature sounds a bit too confident to be scum. ISO him in Heroes, he was frozen and timid there.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4145 (isolation #667) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:22 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4133, Creature wrote:
In post 4129, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4123, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4117, Creature wrote:Thanos 0-0-0
Ultimate Liars 0-0-0
Profii 0-0-0
Mcqueen 0-0-0
Davesaz 0-0-0
The Last Knight 0-0-0
Cheeky Dancer 0-0-0
Theta Alpine 0-0-0
Elsa Jay 0-0-0
Something_Smart 0-0-0
Gamma Emerald 0-0-0
Xtoxm 0-0-0
DrewVa 0-0-0
BrightEyedFish 0-0-0
Ramcius 0-0-0
Nev and Max 0-0-0
Alonzo 0-0-0
Emperors New Groove 0-0-0
RCEnigma 0-0-0
Nero Cain 0-0-1
you do realize that you've done this exact same thing as scum b4, right?
I think the fact you replaced him in that game is ironic btw. But yes creature is scum claiming.
I'm walking among clowns
Creature never makes this kind of statement as scum.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4147 (isolation #668) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:23 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4142, RCEnigma wrote:That's a joke for what? 3 people in this game?
It was a joke for nero which is who he was responding to lol -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4150 (isolation #669) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:24 am

Post by DrewVa »

Yeah and he still worked with me to lynch his scumbuddy flubber d1 lol -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4152 (isolation #670) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:25 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4139, DrewVa wrote:

Medium confidence this is town creature. I've only been wrong about him once lol, ironically in the game he just referenced -d
This type of posturing and bravado, never come from scum!Creature. Scum!Creature is awkward and timid af.

OTOH, Town!Creature has attitude.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4153 (isolation #671) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:27 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4144, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4134, profii wrote:Creature would know people who know that would say that
I thought about that and eh....knowing that Kam was a Creature alt and Kam's play was more on Creatures scumside. I feel like his "but I didn't want my main to be obvious" is just an excuse for playing to his scum meta. I', also worries, like I get that they are different players and all but I was in a game with The Worst whose alt got ran up so he switched to his main. Its p much the same the Creature did. Oh, TW was scum btw.
Creature and tw don’t play the same way though. But if I’m ever in another game with scum!tw, I’ll keep this in mind.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4155 (isolation #672) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:30 am

Post by DrewVa »

Creature why is ss a better lynch than, say, dave? -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (isolation #673) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:30 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4146, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4139, DrewVa wrote:

To be fair I thought he was town that game as well. Not so much his replacements.
Scum!Creature rolls over for the most part, he loses confidence once scumread and just gives up. Town!Creature fights.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4158 (isolation #674) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:32 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4155, DrewVa wrote:Creature why is ss a better lynch than, say, dave? -d
Dave? Why Dave, DVa? He is no different here than in Overkill 2?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4159 (isolation #675) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:34 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4157, Creature wrote:
In post 4137, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4130, Creature wrote:
In post 4120, DrewVa wrote:
Like as strong as all my other scumreads: not that much but they haven't done something to not deserve the rope.
Who are you scumreading other than SS?
I don't actually got a list.

Off my head I'd add RCEnigma, Ultimate Liars and thanos to Something_Smart.
I think 3/4 are probably town. Any thoughts about N & M?

Who do you townread besides McQueen?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4170 (isolation #676) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:42 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4163, profii wrote:I’m talking about mini normal 2030 which Nero wasn’t in - which one have I forgotten (my memory is awful)
Creature didn't do the color-coded points in 2030, only NK15's game -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4171 (isolation #677) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:43 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4166, Creature wrote:Has Dave been posting?
yeah but isn't that kinda your argument for SS and koki being scum?

like I think koki not posting is TI most of the time

SS seems like it could go either way

which is also how I feel about dave -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4175 (isolation #678) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:45 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4174, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 4168, RCEnigma wrote:I think Neros town for now, we haven't had any meaningful interactions since the silly early posts so it could be Nero avoiding me to muddle a read but not super likely.
I’d bet money on Nero being town in this game.
:facepalm: Sorry. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4178 (isolation #679) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:49 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4177, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4172, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 4167, Creature wrote:
In post 4159, DrewVa wrote:Any thoughts about N & M?
If one of the heads is Malakitty and was actually posting, then likely they're town.
Maybe approx 5 posts tops? Is that town indicative for Mala?
It's not not town Indicative for mala.
Yeah, I don’t think so, either. Their reads have bern surfacey and they’re just coasting throughout the entire game.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4179 (isolation #680) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:49 am

Post by DrewVa »

Thanos (Lamees/Auro)
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan)

Profii
Mcqueen

Davesaz
The Last Knight
Cheeky Dancer (CheekyTeeky/Performer)

UnaBombah Theta Alpine
Elsa Jay
Something_Smart
Gamma Emerald
Xtoxm
BrightEyedFish

Ramcius
Nev and Max (????)
Alonzo

Emperors New Groove (PenguinPower/Aristophanes)
RCEnigma
Nero Cain

ok your turn Creature -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4180 (isolation #681) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:52 am

Post by DrewVa »

guess I'd add
Xtoxm
actually -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4191 (isolation #682) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:23 am

Post by DrewVa »

Any strikes you would add creature?

Also I don't think koki replacing ul was a moderator thing, I think Koki just started posting from his main. We could probably hassle boon for a living players list

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4196 (isolation #683) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:30 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4186, Creature wrote:Cheeky
Cheeky was one of the four who lynched scum yesterday, I think that's TI {Town indicative} for that slot -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4197 (isolation #684) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:31 am

Post by DrewVa »

I actually really liked RCE for town until this RL day, do you think he's town outside of misreading you? -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4199 (isolation #685) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:32 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4195, Creature wrote:maybe PenguinPower

why pp? j/w -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4203 (isolation #686) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:40 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2125, Cheeky Dancer wrote:EFN looks like a lurker lynch. Didn't see anything AI there.
ENG is town.

~ C
In post 2294, Cheeky Dancer wrote: EFN sounds fine tonally but is just lurking like most people who dont need to wade through the rubbish. ENG is pretty typical for Ari/Peng to be useless so I wouldn't scumread either of these yet either.

I will have to relook at ram but what I've caught seems fine. What are your thoughts on RCE?
In post 2383, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 2379, Alonzo wrote:[embedded quote redacted]
I didn't OMGUS you, Perf knows damn well he's shown zero towny here,and neither have you cheeky.
Sorry it's hard to tell with the timing of your suspicion being after we hated on you. Tell us apart from Emperorwhoever who is scum?

Also not being towny != scum. We don't need to look towny. We need to lynch scum. Pretty sure my opinions are more towny than any of the superficial scumhunting you've done boi.

~ C
In post 2391, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Shit ok I'll go nips. Sorry dude.
In post 2393, Cheeky Dancer wrote:My vote counts if I call him Emperor floppy nipples right?
this is the progression on EFN
if you think this is how Cheeky busses let me know cause it doesn't look very much like a scum bus to me tbh -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4204 (isolation #687) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:41 am

Post by DrewVa »

Still can't read the second word of your hat

is it "obvtowning"? :P

-D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4256 (isolation #688) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Nancy wanted to sheep Alonzo on N&M but I'm kinda pushing her back onto Ram. -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4288 (isolation #689) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:55 am

Post by DrewVa »

tbh I just think Ram is scum regardless of dayrep stuff

didn't like his reaction to BEF and didn't like his reaction to Creature

-D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4303 (isolation #690) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:18 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4296, Creature wrote:Is Ramcius really our only option here besides me?
Nancy is also open to Elsa and SS. I'm not really super excited about either one but if you think either of those would be way better than Ram let me know.

-D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4304 (isolation #691) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:19 am

Post by DrewVa »

I personally would also do Una but I don't think Nancy's on board and don't think we'd get the votes anyway -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4318 (isolation #692) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:43 am

Post by DrewVa »

I don't think Koki goes through today.

How strongly do you feel about Gamma, Alonzo? -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4330 (isolation #693) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Remaining time for this dayphase is: (expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4338 (isolation #694) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Who wants to strikethrough the town in this list?

Profii
Mcqueen
Davesaz
The Last Knight
UnaBombah
Elsa Jay
Something_Smart
Gamma Emerald
Ramcius
Nev and Max
RCEnigma

-D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4345 (isolation #695) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by DrewVa »

UnaBombah
Elsa Jay
Something_Smart
Gamma Emerald
Ramcius (maybe not)
RCEnigma

why was TLK town again?
I feel like RCE is probably town I'm probably just annoyed at his reads rn
Ram seems like a fine lynch but Una on the wagon makes me a little nervous, but not a LOT nervous, so I'm not changing just for that

Who would say someone on this list is deffo town? -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (isolation #696) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4346, Creature wrote:Supersaint claim
I guess

I'd like more than that but he doesn't seem like HYPEROBVSCUM outside of the claim, I just don't know that I'd move him out of null just because of the claim -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4353 (isolation #697) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by DrewVa »

based on what Unah has written so far I kinda want her roped tomorrow but I also kinda want to interact with her a bit more first to see if I can't flesh out her thought process

I feel like there are some tonal things Gamma did early d1 that seemed a little townie but her posts today have not been very townie

anyone have any stunning, break-through the ice ways to read Elsa or SS? -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4355 (isolation #698) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I was actually thinking of that. In Excalibur I feel like you generally agreed with my plan irt who should claim the sword. Here you kinda pushed back against having lots of public votes early on with your sassy self-vote. So I kinda feel like you started out working against the thread being very readable with your self-vote. I'm conflicted on you though, since I do think as scum you more often just do 'normal things you'd think a town would do' and your self-vote is actually a bit outside that, but given this thread is such a mess and you yourself say you emphasize mechanics it's odd that you started out the game like that -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4361 (isolation #699) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4343, Creature wrote:
In post 4338, DrewVa wrote:Who wants to strikethrough the town in this list?

Profii
Mcqueen
Davesaz
The Last Knight

UnaBombah
Elsa Jay
Something_Smart
Gamma Emerald
Ramcius (maybe not)
Nev and Max

RCEnigma

-D
@DVa, why does N & M have a strike through it and not Gamma?

Gamma is obvtown and and N & M are hella sketchy?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4362 (isolation #700) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4323, Alonzo wrote:
In post 4318, DrewVa wrote:I don't think Koki goes through today.

How strongly do you feel about Gamma, Alonzo? -D
Again I'v kept quiet about our D1 'misunderstanding' but I do think that may have been a sneaky smear by Scum!Gamma on me, I'v given them space, I dont recall reading many obvtown posts from she in this one.

I could Lynch there without remorse...
Have I missed something? Why is Gamma scum?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4363 (isolation #701) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I’m not caught up. Can someone please tell me the case on Gamma and when that started? Thanks.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4372 (isolation #702) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4370, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 4364, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Mcqueen I can't be bothered but I disagreed with a lot of what you said and I do think you went from being really waffly/active to being frozen after I tunnelled you. I want to read you as town but I don't get your read progression on us - it just didn't make sense to me. Being so hot and cold makes it look like you're testing the water.

I could go Unah if anyone else is interested in wagoning that. I was serious about BEF too. Creature might be town but I've seen him stray from his scum meta before - I did like him helping out with some reads though. I will say that people who insta towned him based on content are suspect though.

So who's down for Unah?
Wrt Unah, RCE’s post about Unah derping about the number of scum, kinda makes me hesitate there. Yeah. I agree with you, both DVa and me think this is town!Creature here. So, based on my BEF metacheck and Profil correctly scumreading him in a scumgame and sr on here, I could see that.

How are you currently reading SS and N & M?
Shit. Sorry. :facepalm:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4378 (isolation #703) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4361, DrewVa wrote:@DVa, why does N & M have a strike through it and not Gamma?

Gamma is obvtown and and N & M are hella sketchy?
That was Creature's strike, Nancy.

Talk to me on disc about Gamma when you get on -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4381 (isolation #704) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I think Creature's right that Penguin might be town here although that doesn't make him correct on mcq.

Penguin what do you think of Elsa, N&M, Una, and Gamma rn? -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382 (isolation #705) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4376, Something_Smart wrote:Nancy, Ari's gone from this game, stop trying to bring him back :P
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4384 (isolation #706) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by DrewVa »

@Boon, any chance of an updated VC? Thanks?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4385 (isolation #707) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4383, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4358, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4357, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4348, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4326, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4313, mcqueen wrote:ay bro I appreciate the love, but please don't associate with me while you're about to die. if you flip scum I'm really dead, and I know that'd be ideal to you... but then why attempt to save me today?
Are you scum reading Gamma?
Not sure what the quote has anything to do with your question, but I don't really have a solid read on Gamma. Part of me wants to trust Alonzo, part of me just doesn't see enough content from them to lean either way. In my confessional I do have them listed as scum, but that's more of a PoE thing because most of the playerbase is town or null.

If by happenchance you meant Creature, then tbh I have a townread on them. Like his activity as of late, don't necessarily like his entrance.
this "don't defend me" seems really fake.

Am I needed back on Mcqueen?
how is it fake? i was reading through the thread, so if you think i said it after more people started a townread on him (myself included), you're wrong.

i don't wanna be caught "redhanded" tomorrow because some scum tried to pocket me. maybe the same should be said about Una, but at the time, she had just replaced in for someone else. Creature didn't.
but why even worry about it when you aren't even scum reading Gamma. That's why it seems fake.
Why is Alonzo scumreading Gamma? I thought he was voting N & M?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4388 (isolation #708) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4387, Xtoxm wrote:I made it back. Haven't read new pages. Anything change?
That’s what I’d like to know. Anyway, I KNOW Creature meta and he’s 100% town here.

This setup makes it so much harder to have accurate reads. :(
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389 (isolation #709) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4330, DrewVa wrote:Remaining time for this dayphase is: (expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4395 (isolation #710) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by DrewVa »

I appreciate you continuing to maintain the spirit of your hydra, although it is weird to see you posting gifs that are not, in fact, penguin gifs. -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (isolation #711) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4399, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4381, DrewVa wrote:Elsa, N&M, Una, and Gamma
Mmm...town, scum, scum, town

My N&M read may be influenced too much by our back and forth earlier and may not be correct.

Una hasn't actually been too scummy. Gut read only.

Gamma read is probably my weakest one.
why is elsa town? elsa being town would help a lot if you feel pretty good about that read -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (isolation #712) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4397, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Ugh xtoxm I'm weirding out about mcqueen fighting so hard.
I think McQueen is probably town and really did believe Flippy was a lurker mislynch.

So, we obviously don’t want Creature probable mislynch and we don’t want to vote McQueen and we’re still townleaning Gamma. If we had more time, I’d want to vote N & M but we don’t, so we’re looking at who we
don’t
want lynched rn over whom we do. \_0_/
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4415 (isolation #713) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4407, Creature wrote:I want to know who's a viable wagon besides mcqueen, Ram and me.

I kinda don't think I'd prefer Una over Ram rn, but I would definitely do Una over mcqueen or you.

Problem is we have like 6 minutes left so I don't want to split votes off Ram and then have you get lynched by accident

really wish I could see where all the quiet people have their votes parked... tomorrow we need a lot more public votes -D

p.s. Nancy is on and she is the one not signing posts in case anyone gets confused, I always sign
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (isolation #714) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4412, Something_Smart wrote:For a sanity check, I'm still voting Ram, who is the only one I don't townread in those three.
Yeah, we decided to go with him. Because we don’t like any of the other main wagons.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4421 (isolation #715) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4410, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait Ari rep’d out? Why?
gamma if you end today on creature I will either be lowkey disappointed or want a clearer look at your thought process because I'm not seeing creature scum rn -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4424 (isolation #716) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4416, Creature wrote:DrewVA, what do you think about Malakitty?
nancy has lots of thoughts on that, I don't think I've really played with Mala too much, N&M I go back and forth on tho -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4426 (isolation #717) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4416, Creature wrote:DrewVA, what do you think about Malakitty?
I find both heads’ reads surfacey and their play, just coasting.

Ff is over the top aggressive and Mala was too pockety.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4428 (isolation #718) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Should I vote ETD for lulz? :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4430 (isolation #719) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4427, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4409, DrewVa wrote:why is elsa town? elsa being town would help a lot if you feel pretty good about that read -D
It's not a high confidence read. Tonal from posts, and my previous games playing with him. Though he admits he is now playing differently, and those were old games so....
In post 4410, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait Ari rep’d out? Why?
We had a falling out. I killed him.
I’ll miss you, Ari. :cry:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4432 (isolation #720) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:
(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
on
January 14th, 2019.
[/area]
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4435 (isolation #721) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2403, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon

(expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
on
January 14th, 2019.
VOTE: End the Day

Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4436 (isolation #722) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by DrewVa »

the problem is I'm too lazy to actually update them consistently particularly if they aren't bolded in thread

I think the only time it worked was when I set it up and when people updated they copy/pasted the list and posted it in there

I definitely don't want to deal with "the day is over and I have no idea who is getting lynched" again tomorrow though, this is really annoying -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4447 (isolation #723) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4445, Alonzo wrote:
In post 563, Alonzo wrote:
In post 558, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 525, Alonzo wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
In post 523, Ramcius wrote:
In post 519, Alonzo wrote:Almost Chara is voting Alonzo now, thats all that changed
my vote still not on Elsa, so your vc isn't accurate
It's like having two Gamma Emeralds around here...
Excuse me
I feel like you've harbored this hatred against me for a while, what the fuck is your problem dude?

Thats quite a jump, but I'm listening, why do I hate you?
In post 558, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 525, Alonzo wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
In post 523, Ramcius wrote:
In post 519, Alonzo wrote:Almost Chara is voting Alonzo now, thats all that changed
my vote still not on Elsa, so your vc isn't accurate
It's like having two Gamma Emeralds around here...
Excuse me
I feel like you've harbored this hatred against me for a while, what the fuck is your problem dude?

This is the interaction in question
@ drewv
But why does that make her scum?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4448 (isolation #724) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by DrewVa »

wasn't tsumigi hebichan tho? idk don't know hebi that well so I don't know if her reads being wacked out was due to alignment or just her having a case of the day 1s -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4449 (isolation #725) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4446, Alonzo wrote:
In post 573, Ultimate Liars wrote:We might actually just have to change our vote from Drewva to Alonzo based on the last few pages.

That would be rather unfortunate.

Nero is probably town, he annoys me way too much in every game I'm in with him to let that make him a scumread.

Really though, I want more activity from myself and others. Let's let this game draw out as long as possible!

-Tsumigi
Found this peach in amongt Gamma vs alonzo too
What does this have to do with Gamma?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4453 (isolation #726) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4451, PenguinPower wrote:I can post more gifs...
Go for it. :)
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4454 (isolation #727) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Spoiler:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4455 (isolation #728) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4452, Alonzo wrote:Why, because Gamma knows damn well theres no animosity between us, 100 % fake outrage FMPOV, but a very unique to me reason.

Re ultilurk... just found the timing of one of their half dozen posts suspicious, soft defending gamma
Can you post or link it?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4456 (isolation #729) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4450, Elsa Jay wrote:So we're basically in overtime until Boon gets back online, right?
Seems so.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4461 (isolation #730) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4463 (isolation #731) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4460, Alonzo wrote:525 sorry
Hebi often sounds scummy but I couldn’t find anything about Gamma?

I think we need to apply some pressure to that slot D3 regardless. Kokichi shouln’t expect to coast through this game but I think he’s usually more active as scum, so I’d say very weak townlean/null for now.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4466 (isolation #732) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4467 (isolation #733) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Can yoi post DIFFERENT pics? Like your super cute penguin gifs, maybe?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4468 (isolation #734) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Those two gifs were posted by DVa btw.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4470 (isolation #735) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by DrewVa »

me and penguin are having a moment nancy :P

Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4475 (isolation #736) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Who you wanna change to, RC-chan? -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4666 (isolation #737) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4658, mcqueen wrote:Loli
In post 4661, PenguinPower wrote:Oh god...I agreed with mcqueen.
Knew it -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4727 (isolation #738) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Vote Count 3.~~

Nev and Max [1]: McQueen
Gamma Emerald [1]: Creature
BrightEyedFish[1]: Profii

Not Voting [16]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, DrewVa, The Last Knight, UnaBombah, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, PenguinPower, RCEnigma, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer

Please bold your votes in thread and update the vote count when you vote. If I missed any stated here, I just caught the ones that were very obvious ("I voted for X" or use of the vote tag in game thread) -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4784 (isolation #739) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by DrewVa »

so no sig = nev right?

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4822 (isolation #740) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by DrewVa »

So everyone can see room c? -D
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4843 (isolation #741) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by DrewVa »

like if N&M is scum out of this this is like a crazy bit of theater

I think the room c round 2 peeps are all town

I'll talk with Nancy about the Thanos stuff when she gets on tomorrow hopefully -d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4874 (isolation #742) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4568, mcqueen wrote:wait ami not allowed to quote mod posts
In post 4569, mcqueen wrote:pls dont modkill was accident promise
You can’t be modkilled for quoting anything in the main thread. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4875 (isolation #743) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4573, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
null: GE/EJ/Koki
sr: drewva, mcqueen, ss, theta/una , karm/creat , n&m , SS

That's my lynch pool so far. Also, been getting a lingering weird feeling about pp because his reads have looked very...in sync with mine in most of the game (LAMIST attempt??)

~ P
Why?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4876 (isolation #744) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4577, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4570, Cheeky Dancer wrote:So, now I'm wondering if there is at least 1 scum between nero/thanos/GE due to how they were playing
:facepalm: :igmeou: :?
Agreed. I’m not mindmelding with Cheeky on these reads.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4877 (isolation #745) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4573, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
null: GE/EJ/Koki
sr: drewva, mcqueen, ss, theta/una , karm/creat , n&m , SS

That's my lynch pool so far. Also, been getting a lingering weird feeling about pp because his reads have looked very...in sync with mine in most of the game (LAMIST attempt??)

~ P
You’re double sr SS?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4878 (isolation #746) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4594, the worst wrote:
In post 4571, PenguinPower wrote:No worries, Duck. I don’t see anything you post.
I see nutting.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4879 (isolation #747) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4598, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 4590, Nero Cain wrote:We aren't. I was kidding about ending the day and that unoriginal hack tried to get in on my joke.
:)

How is Memphis?

~ P

Spoiler:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4880 (isolation #748) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:42 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4600, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 4597, profii wrote:So my question to you is - as a short summary what makes your N&M case more probable to catch scum, compared to your second case ?
Going off what I've seen itt & from interactions with n&m. Also, I know who the hydra is & the way they spoke about alonzo & ej is way suspicious.

With GE it's more null - though I dont trust null slots. His slot traditionally, has been hard to read overall (not like in RC's themed large though).

I still want to see what else others have to say like una/tlk/koki and anyone else who has been missing.
----------
In post 4592, Nero Cain wrote:though I guess Performers might count since it was bold unless it doesn't count b/c he didn't bold vote.
I didnt add a vote tag it though... so it shouldn't count...

~ P
Kokichi hasn’t been much present anywhere on this site. Have no idea about the others though.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4881 (isolation #749) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4605, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 4492, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4486, The Last Knight wrote:This is a sad day for town...
Why?

Are you still looking to get lynched?
Well, it's a sad day because we mislynched.

I'm still down to be lynched but it doesn't really help that much at this point unless we have someone we want to have hammer me. But then we should just lynch them instead. If anything, keeping me alive just gives us security during the night.
How does that give us security?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4883 (isolation #750) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4606, Nev and Max wrote:So the question is are you allowed to post direct quotes from the Boonus Rounds?

Second was that post from CT or Perfomer?

Third I love how you left an important part out. Which is funny because I discussed how the neighborize role in addition to some other things.

Perfomer I know you have never seen me personally in a hydra before nor has CT. But I don’t like hydras discussing in a chat reads until they are solid. I know that FF wanted to vote creature, but I had told him no because I felt like creature was town. I also have a bunch of little town reads personally here and there, but nothing like super super strong. I had one which was NC, creature and Profi.

I have history myself with Alonzo. He’s hard for me to read and he has pushed me in games with really shitty logic which I wasn’t feeling this game, but then it’s differnt because I’m still a ~secret~ head.*

~M
Yeah, we also townread Creature.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4884 (isolation #751) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4607, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 4504, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4502, davesaz wrote:
In post 4493, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4490, Nero Cain wrote:Aren't we not supposed to be outting winners though?
I think it's a good idea to know how the day reps are chosen.
I think it's a massive wifom and not worth any more posts.
It could block scum from using their nominations so I don't see a problem with it.

The most you gain from knowing the winners is the possible modifier they gain.
I think it would help to know BOONus round winners so we can at least attempt to figure out the day rep theory. We need a bigger sample size. I still haven't been involved in a BOONus round too, so it helps me know what's going on. But I won't press much if people don't feel like sharing.
I thought 3/4 day reps were BOONus winners?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4886 (isolation #752) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:49 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4610, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 4511, profii wrote:nero played a game yesterday and is a day rep today

precedent is given to players who havent played the night game according to day rules.

we mislynched someone on the assumption scum inserted someone into day reps...

like i know nero has a lot of town reads but is anyone worried by that?
Good thought process here. I want to keep note of this.
Why should we be worried about that?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4887 (isolation #753) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4614, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 4527, davesaz wrote:
In post 4511, profii wrote:nero played a game yesterday and is a day rep today

precedent is given to players who havent played the night game according to day rules.

we mislynched someone on the assumption scum inserted someone into day reps...

like i know nero has a lot of town reads but is anyone worried by that?
This is interesting but a couple points.
Precedence for day rep is someone who hasn't been one, and presumably night games also give precedence for someone who hasn't been in one.
We don't know if there is a connection between the two. Boon made a vague statement about it becoming more apparent and a bunch of people are doing olympic-sized conclusion jumping as a result. Nobody has acknowledged that in an all blue compromise everyone is a winner, which for 3 games could produce 9 winners at the extreme end of the RNG. If winners outnumber dayrep slots (all you need is a 2:1 ration in 2 games and 1 winner in the 3rd) there will be some winners who aren't dayreps. It's also possible for all 3 players in a game to lose, and produce no winners. Mathematically it means you can't predict how many dayreps are game winners. And it will get worse in the game when the night games produce too few winners...

We don't know if scum's ability to choose is limited to one of their own, or if they could pick anyone.

All the dayrep stuff is noise. Let's just scumhunt.
Okay so I want to highlight this post now because I have the opposite reaction. Because we will have limited resources later, we should try to figure out how the reps are chosen now. It may seem like a waste of time but it is certainly something that can get done in the two weeks time we have. IMHO, figuring out how reps are chosen is a step in scum hunting.
3 out of 4 are the previous night’s BOONus winners, don’t know anout the 4th.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4888 (isolation #754) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4619, Thanos wrote:Sure was a lot of players on ram. Thought we agreed to wait for more info on the day rep thing. Definitely more than one scum on that wagon.

Lamees
Yeah, I thought the votes were a lot closer between wagons.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4890 (isolation #755) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4623, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4616, PenguinPower wrote:Did you enjoy my gift?
In post 4624, PenguinPower wrote:*sigh*
TLK, DID YOU ENJOY PENGUIN’S GIFT?

YW. :)
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4893 (isolation #756) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4635, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4634, The Last Knight wrote:If that wasn't you, I didn't get any other notifications in my confessional other than receiving a sticky fruit.
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from, nor what it does. They will only be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.
Is there a fruit that makes you immune from killing actions and nothing else, because we would love some of that. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4894 (isolation #757) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4640, PenguinPower wrote:No. If you make someone loyal, only their actions are governed by the loyal modifier. Profii made TLK loyal one night, then sent him the sticky fruit the next night.
In post 4641, PenguinPower wrote:All while scumreading and pushing him...which is why I asked my question.
I’m confused by this?

I mean wrt Profil and TLK.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4895 (isolation #758) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4650, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4649, mcqueen wrote:Ok who passed the fruit to TLK last night?

If profii did, how do you know about it PP?

If PP did, how did you pass it to TLK when profii said he passed it last night
I gave something to TLK (I'm not going to say what). TLK received Sticky fruit (which appears to be from profii given in game statements). Receiving Sticky Fruit effectively gives TLK a rolestop which means my gifting failed.

This is why I want to know why profii gave TLK a rolestop since profii scum read him.
Because sticky fruit makes you asetic?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4899 (isolation #759) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4683, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4656, Kokichi Oma wrote:if im being honest, i have read maybe 2 pages out of 187
Watch out for Perf, he gonna be on you something fierce real soon.
Performer? I thought it was Cheeky who’d been posting?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4902 (isolation #760) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4791, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4789, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4784, DrewVa wrote:so no sig = nev right?

-d
Pretty much, im lazy and feel like you guys will know when im posting and not max
True, Max is way sweeter lol.
Which isn’t exactly hard . . .
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4904 (isolation #761) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:48 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4798, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not sure what scum roles are available but if they don't trump Rolecop I would even say scum wasn't on the flippy wagon.
A bus is hard to fathom in this kind of setup. Take yesterday, did anyone have a clue how many votes were on Ram, pre-flip?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4906 (isolation #762) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4800, profii wrote:Weird - I have not given any thing - modifier or fruit to TLK. Something has interfered with my role
Some type of bus driver/redirector?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4908 (isolation #763) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4803, BrightEyedFish wrote:Yeah, I think TLK made up that whole fruit thing. Just like the SS thing.
I can see the SS but why would someone make up receiving sticky fruit? But something definitely weird is going on with that.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4909 (isolation #764) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4805, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4802, mcqueen wrote:Just read the BOONus Room C. I don't know what to think at the moment. Right now I'm leaning on TvTvT.

I didn't like Thanos' Night 1 in there, though. I'll re-read it once more, but for now VOTE: Thanos
I like Gamma's participation the most. He claimed when asked.

I don't like Nero's vote on Gamma at all. Seems risky coming from someone who is usually laid back.

Thanos being pink makes sense for him to ask someone else to claim; they were trying to win.

Got my thoughts sorted out. Sorry, UNVOTE: , VOTE: Nero Cain
I think both of them are town.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4910 (isolation #765) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4806, RCEnigma wrote:Seems so, not seeing anything that would redirect a role or switch slots. I doubt Joat would have anything like that and there can only be 1 sticky fruit vendor.
But Penguin claims to have given him something other than sticky fruit, something he (TLK) hasn’t claimed?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4912 (isolation #766) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4808, RCEnigma wrote:I don't think we should have been able to view the boonus round room if we weren't in it tbh.
Boon made it a point of posting that, right in our N1 BOONus round thread.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4913 (isolation #767) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:01 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4812, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4808, RCEnigma wrote:I don't think we should have been able to view the boonus round room if we weren't in it tbh.
I started typing up a response asking if anyone else felt this way, but I felt like I was being harsh on Boon. Ultimately, it's his decision, but I don't like it either.

I was in Room A last night. BEF is getting on my nerves as of late (that post is coming in a minute), but he seemed town. DrewVa lied to win, but it seems to genuinely come from a place of not wanting BEF to win. Alonzo, well we all know he's town.

Elsa and Una were in it with me Night 2. Elsa and I didn't trust each other, but I felt like Elsa was town. I have a stronger townread on Una, but Una sided with Elsa and hammered me, which bothers me, since Una came in the main game and said I should be the leading voice for town.
You were able to read our game? DVa played in it. Even I haven’t read it tbh.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4914 (isolation #768) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:03 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4813, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4803, BrightEyedFish wrote:Yeah, I think TLK made up that whole fruit thing. Just like the SS thing.
Can you stop tunnelling TLK for a minute and focus on somebody else? Why would he make up the fruit thing? I want him gone, too, but very few others are worried about that right now. Even if they were, discussions are happening about N&M, CD, Elsa, and others that you rarely comment on.
I think some kind of bus driver/redirector makes the most sense, but something is definitely not adding up with that, so I think it’s worth speculating about.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4915 (isolation #769) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:05 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4815, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4794, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4781, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4752, RCEnigma wrote:McQueen I will vote whichever wagon gains more traction. Both are scum so does it really matter?
But I townread both of them, that's the matter.
Uhh...why? Elsa's claimed traitor already. Why townread creature?
Elsa's current claim is Miller. I'm inclined to believe that for now.

I liked Creature's entrance yesterday.
I have played numerous games with Creature and yeah, mindmelding with you on that.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4916 (isolation #770) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:08 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4821, Nero Cain wrote:Firstly, the BOONus rounds have nothing to do with our alignments in the main game and secondly, shit was stalled for hours so I lol voted Gamma mostly b/c I didn't know what to do. Why would you think it was suspicious anyways?
In post 4826, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4821, Nero Cain wrote:Firstly, the BOONus rounds have nothing to do with our alignments in the main game and secondly, shit was stalled for hours so I lol voted Gamma mostly b/c I didn't know what to do. Why would you think it was suspicious anyways?
People keep saying that but actions in the boonus round can absolutely be tied to main game alignment. For example my townread on xtoxm is much stronger after the boonus round.
I think Xtoxm is obvtown here for a lot of reasons. Play, tone and being on Flippy.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4917 (isolation #771) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:09 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4827, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh Thanos seemed very desperate to win the round. Wonder why that was.
It could have something to do with the prizes, maybe?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4918 (isolation #772) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4828, mcqueen wrote:
Because you don't just lolvote in a 3 player game unless the deadline is very close.

Especially when Thanos asked Gamma to claim... it didn't strike you as weird for Thanos to do that?
Claim role or something else?

So Nero voted Gamma in the BOONus round?

*confused*
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4919 (isolation #773) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:14 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4831, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4827, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh Thanos seemed very desperate to win the round. Wonder why that was.
I toyed with the idea, and posted in our BOONus room, that anyone who lies in a BOONus round has some sort of agenda. This isn't
entirely
true, because if two people claim blue, and the other lies, well their reason for doing so is they just didn't want to lose, especially if one or both of the persons who claimed is a scumread of theirs.
Well of course they do, isn’t that the point of it?

*still confused*
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4921 (isolation #774) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:16 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4834, mcqueen wrote:Can someone explain to me what the +1 that you get from winning a BOONus round does? I still don't understand. Does it give you an additional ability at Night? So, if you were a Cop in the main game and won a BOONus round, you'd get two inspections the following night?
+1 give you an additional shot of whatever thing you got but only works with certain things.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4922 (isolation #775) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:16 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4835, RCEnigma wrote:Who you end up in the boonus round with is important for that reason.
I don’t think you get to choose that. I know we didn’t.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4925 (isolation #776) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:18 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4840, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4834, mcqueen wrote:Can someone explain to me what the +1 that you get from winning a BOONus round does? I still don't understand. Does it give you an additional ability at Night? So, if you were a Cop in the main game and won a BOONus round, you'd get two inspections the following night?
Are you guys gonna keep scumreading McQueen after this post?
Yeah, I think this locks him in as town, since he hasn’t played in it yet, right?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4929 (isolation #777) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:20 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4846, RCEnigma wrote:Man I really need to utilize my confessional, I had thoughts on Drewva in the boonus round that I've completely forgotten.
I hope you remember them.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4930 (isolation #778) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:23 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4854, mcqueen wrote:You keep stating how BOONus rounds have nothing to do with alignments in this thread, when that's absolutely not true. I agree it's hard to draw conclusions about main-game alignments from the rounds, but to say they have nothing to do with each other is just dense.

Again, there is no reason why you should be quick-voting in a 3 player game.
Your alignment in the BOONus round doesn’t correlate with your alignment in the game. That part is true. If it were, this game would be scumsided af. :lol:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4932 (isolation #779) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4856, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4843, DrewVa wrote:like if N&M is scum out of this this is like a crazy bit of theater

I think the room c round 2 peeps are all town

I'll talk with Nancy about the Thanos stuff when she gets on tomorrow hopefully -d
This is quite the flip on us from you. Are you saying that I dont have this type of play in my scum!game?
DVa and me aren’t exactly seeing eye to eye on your slot.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4933 (isolation #780) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:27 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4860, Nero Cain wrote:They asked Gamma to claim first. He didn't claim for hours so voted him. Why are you taking these mini-games so seriously?
Yeah, I think if this was in the main thread, that would make way more sense.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4934 (isolation #781) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:31 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4885, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4884, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4490, Nero Cain wrote:Aren't we not supposed to be outting winners though?
It could block scum from using their nominations so I don't see a problem with it.

I think it would help to know BOONus round winners so we can at least attempt to figure out the day rep theory. We need a bigger sample size. I still haven't been involved in a BOONus round too, so it helps me know what's going on. But I won't press much if people don't feel like sharing.
1/3 are right now. Not sure if Nero won last night.
In post 4892, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4890, DrewVa wrote:

What is the YW in reference to?
You’re Welcome
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4936 (isolation #782) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:34 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4905, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4484, Xtoxm wrote:did someone let una win a prize
What on earth is this post supposed to be? :lol:
Anyone who ends up reading Boonus Room A at any future point should be able to clearly see that I had no selfish agenda last night. :]
Also wanna play ball with everyone here - apparently some think it's better to not out who won/didn't win, and why.
Why is that?
If Boonus Room B had scum winning the game, their team already knows they won, and WHAT they won.
So why not give the town the same information?
Gives the scum less room later...or am I missing something? :?

WHY ARE WE THEORIZING ABOUT WHY/WHO GET TO BE DAY-REPS?

Outside of the obvious "scum can choose one day-rep" there's no incentive to do that.
And after D2, I don't think it's worth it to guess how someone became a rep. or not.
It only meant something last gameday, because I'm still arguing that scum couldn't have known that their ability to choose one of themselves was going to be outed.
At least not as soon as it did get outed. :lol:

At least one scum in D2 day-reps. I'm not gonna change my view on that even if Ram flipped town.
In post 4548, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also, I have some interesting news I feel like sharing, which could possibly help us. It's regarding the BOONus game.
I'm at this post for now.
Have to work a little, and will catch up tonight. :]
It’s voluntary though. You’re assuming scum used that ability D2, it’s not obligatory.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4937 (isolation #783) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:36 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4907, Thanos wrote:
Anyone who ends up reading Boonus Room A at any future point should be able to clearly see that I had no selfish agenda last night. :]
Also wanna play ball with everyone here - apparently some think it's better to not out who won/didn't win, and why.
Why is that?
If Boonus Room B had scum winning the game, their team already knows they won, and WHAT they won.

Outside of the obvious "scum can choose one day-rep" there's no incentive to do that.
And after D2, I don't think it's worth it to guess how someone became a rep. or not.
It only meant something last gameday, because I'm still arguing that scum couldn't have known that their ability to choose one of themselves was going to be outed.

At least one scum in D2 day-reps. I'm not gonna change my view on that even if Ram flipped town.
In post 4548, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also, I have some interesting news I feel like sharing, which could possibly help us. It's regarding the BOONus game.
Yeah, this is why I informed town on day 2 of all the prizes which could really mess town's power roles up. But gamma was very against this preferring his privacy, think about that. Preferring no one to know you won when prizes like:

-immune to night actions
-immune to tracking
I can check his posts but I’m pretty sure, he was just opposed to outing the winners and what prizes they got?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4938 (isolation #784) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:38 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4911, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4908, DrewVa wrote:
I can see the SS but why would someone make up receiving sticky fruit? But something definitely weird is going on with that.
Maybe TLK got a little stressed out form the pressure from PP about receiving something last night and just went out on a limb to say he received fruit.
But it seems an odd thing to fakeclaim, especially when he couldn’t have guessed what Penguin would have given him.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4941 (isolation #785) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:43 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4923, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4918, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4828, mcqueen wrote:
Because you don't just lolvote in a 3 player game unless the deadline is very close.

Especially when Thanos asked Gamma to claim... it didn't strike you as weird for Thanos to do that?
Claim role or something else?

So Nero voted Gamma in the BOONus round?

*confused*
Go read it when you’re done. Nev and Max linked it in their ISO
Okay, thanks. I did click on that link but haven’t read it yet.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4944 (isolation #786) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:47 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4926, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4919, DrewVa wrote:
I toyed with the idea, and posted in our BOONus room, that anyone who lies in a BOONus round has some sort of agenda. This isn't
entirely
true, because if two people claim blue, and the other lies, well their reason for doing so is they just didn't want to lose, especially if one or both of the persons who claimed is a scumread of theirs.

*still confused*
Yeah but my thought process was if two mutually townread players were in the boonus rounds but had different colors there, they should still be honest and compromise (in reality, not in the round) to decide who gets it. Not to lie to each other
Ah I get it now. :lol:

You really don’t understand how the BOONus round works at all. Two players who roll opposite alignments cannot compromise. Two players can only do that, if they both roll the SAME alignment. When you actually get to play, you’ll understand that.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4946 (isolation #787) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:50 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4927, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4925, DrewVa wrote:
Yeah, I think this locks him in as town, since he hasn’t played in it yet, right?
? You ask me that I was able to read your game, but I haven’t played in it yet ??

I was in room A last night lol
Oh so you did get to play then. I’m guessing RCE is then saying that you wouldn’t be asking these questions in the main thread if you were scum. Is that correct, @RCE?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4948 (isolation #788) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:52 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4931, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4930, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4854, mcqueen wrote:You keep stating how BOONus rounds have nothing to do with alignments in this thread, when that's absolutely not true. I agree it's hard to draw conclusions about main-game alignments from the rounds, but to say they have nothing to do with each other is just dense.

Again, there is no reason why you should be quick-voting in a 3 player game.
Your alignment in the BOONus round doesn’t correlate with your alignment in the game. That part is true. If it were, this game would be scumsided af. :lol:
No but the interactions between people do have a slight correlation to their alignment in the main game
Yes, that makes sense.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4950 (isolation #789) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:54 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4935, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4934, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4885, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4884, DrewVa wrote:

1/3 are right now. Not sure if Nero won last night.
In post 4892, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4890, DrewVa wrote:

What is the YW in reference to?
You’re Welcome
Not what it means, what it’s in reference to. Are you crumbing?
???

Crumbing what?

Penguin was getting very frustrated with TLK not answering his question, so I though I’d help him out.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4952 (isolation #790) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:57 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4939, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4925, DrewVa wrote:
We aren't on the same page here. He's VT or very committed to hammering the bit home.
Yeah, apparently I’m wasn’t following.

Yeah, he obviously hasn’t won anything.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4955 (isolation #791) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:58 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4940, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4938, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4911, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4908, DrewVa wrote:
Maybe TLK got a little stressed out form the pressure from PP about receiving something last night and just went out on a limb to say he received fruit.
But it seems an odd thing to fakeclaim, especially when he couldn’t have guessed what Penguin would have given him.
Well, profii had the fruit and he said he didn't pass it along to TLK. So either there is some mechainc/role that is redirecting or TLK lied. I would ask profii to say who he intended to give the fruit to but that would out his loyal gift as well so we can forget that from now.

Is it possible for there to be 2 fruit vendors?
If the prizes repeat, possibly?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4958 (isolation #792) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:00 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4942, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4937, DrewVa wrote:
Why is that?

Yeah, this is why I informed town on day 2 of all the prizes which could really mess town's power roles up. But gamma was very against this preferring his privacy, think about that. Preferring no one to know you won when prizes like:

-immune to night actions
-immune to tracking
I can check his posts but I’m pretty sure, he was just opposed to outing the winners and what prizes they got?
Because outing winners could out prs. Talking about gifting could out roles as well or at least make PR hunting easier for scum. Tbh now that I've read room C, played in a boonus room game, and from claims etc. I can probably pin down PR/scum slots. Meaning they are either PR or scum as opposed to vanilla.
Yeah, I think it’s probably safe to say that 3/4 day reps have likely won a prize and either gifted it or kept it for themselves.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4964 (isolation #793) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:03 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4949, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4944, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4926, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4919, DrewVa wrote:
entirely

*still confused*
Yeah but my thought process was if two mutually townread players were in the boonus rounds but had different colors there, they should still be honest and compromise (in reality, not in the round) to decide who gets it. Not to lie to each other
Ah I get it now. :lol:

You really don’t understand how the BOONus round works at all. Two players who roll opposite alignments cannot compromise. Two players can only do that, if they both roll the SAME alignment. When you actually get to play, you’ll understand that.
Nancyyyyy I’ve already playeddd. I mean they should make a compromise to tell the truth NOT the mechanic compromise. And decide from there who should win/lose the game to best benefit the town.

I know that’s not reality btw, but in a perfect world...
Oh yeah, that makes way more sense.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4967 (isolation #794) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:05 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4951, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4946, DrewVa wrote:Oh so you did get to play then. I’m guessing RCE is then saying that you wouldn’t be asking these questions in the main thread if you were scum. Is that correct, @RCE?
To some degree. I think he would be able to piece it together if he had a scum pt, he would be able to see his partners have X-shot abilities even if he's a goon or something. Then he would just put two and two together.

From the perspective of being Vanilla town it feels organic to question how the +1 worked.
Yeah, any winner or scum, would be able to make sense of it.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4975 (isolation #795) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

What is the YW in reference to? ~McQueen
You’re Welcome ~N
Not what it means, what it’s in reference to. Are you crumbing? ~McQueen
???

Crumbing what?

Penguin was getting very frustrated with TLK not answering his question, so I though I’d help him out. ~ Nancy
Are you crumbing that PP (well, ENG I guess) was the person you gifted the vig shot to N1? ~McQueen
:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, this has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with that. I was specifically referring to Penguin wanting an answer from TLK. The “YW”, was solely in regards to, me helping him out by asking TLK the same question in bolded caps.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4978 (isolation #796) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:19 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4962, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4958, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4942, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4937, DrewVa wrote:
Why is that?

-immune to night actions
-immune to tracking
Because outing winners could out prs. Talking about gifting could out roles as well or at least make PR hunting easier for scum. Tbh now that I've read room C, played in a boonus room game, and from claims etc. I can probably pin down PR/scum slots. Meaning they are either PR or scum as opposed to vanilla.
Yeah, I think it’s probably safe to say that 3/4 day reps have likely won a prize and either gifted it or kept it for themselves.
Again, not true. At most, 2/4 of today’s reps won last night. 1/4 if Nero didn’t
Wasn’t there 3 rounds like on N1? or now only 2?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4979 (isolation #797) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:21 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4968, RCEnigma wrote:Oh....well that's unfortunate. You all lost in room A?
In post 4969, mcqueen wrote:yes
How is that even possible? *confused*
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4982 (isolation #798) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:23 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4976, mcqueen wrote:Nancy come on that was my genius moment....
Sorry. :giggle:
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4983 (isolation #799) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:25 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4977, mcqueen wrote:but for real tlk and elsa both need to die. No ones willing to hammer tlk, and no ones shot elsa yet. These are both actual problems.
Well, if we can form a consensus on that, whomever has the vig, could possibly shoot there.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”