BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Kokichi Oma
Survivor

Pronoun: He

Post Post #110  (isolation #0)  » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:54 am

Ego
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.

Kokichi Oma
Survivor

Post Post #2643  (isolation #1)  » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:13 am

So I might just have to replace in for our hydra. Hebichan went AWOL
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.

Kokichi Oma
Survivor

Post Post #2819  (isolation #2)  » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:41 am

Okay I got approval to just post on this account for now. I haven't been keeping up with much, I'll be honest. The drew vote was hebichan very early

Kokichi Oma
Survivor

Post Post #3223  (isolation #3)  » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Prodge. Sorry this is a lot to catch up on.

Kokichi Oma
Survivor

Post Post #3591  (isolation #4)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:02 pm

This is a thing that I honestly havent read. Sorry yall.

Kokichi Oma
Survivor

Post Post #3828  (isolation #5)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:35 pm

So. Hows everyone doing

Kokichi Oma
Survivor

Post Post #3982  (isolation #6)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:42 am

This game reminds me of the hero game

Kokichi Oma
Survivor

Post Post #4656  (isolation #7)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:12 pm

if im being honest, i have read maybe 2 pages out of 187

Kokichi Oma
Survivor

Post Post #5060  (isolation #8)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:46 am

In post 4673, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4670, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 4656, Kokichi Oma wrote:if im being honest, i have read maybe 2 pages out of 187

You feel like a spectator too, huh?

What he's just scum lurking?

Wow next level scumhunting here guys.

[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games