Starcraft Mafia: 2 -- Game Over!

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2069  (isolation #400)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:27 pm

In post 2014, Creature wrote:
In post 2010, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2008, Creature wrote:Now live interact with me

I got no reads though

Will you read the thread as you did in OK2 to catch up?

Hell no

Atleast not today


Because it’s Thursday, amirite?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2072  (isolation #401)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:37 pm

In post 2044, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2041, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2004, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2003, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1956, pinturicchio wrote:For posterity: Michael Scott is following wrong town!Nancy to wherever she goes.


This is patently false. I never voted Kokichi and I sheeped HIM on Eraserhead, so explain that.

I know you voted after him, but if you read again that interaction between both of you you'll see he said with other words what you were implying already, in order to get a "yeah that's what I thought" from you. Example: you started saying "Pint is going down on my reads" and there comes Michael Scott with some shade on me to get your attention. If I recall correctly, that happened with three different reads.


You have inferred that MS is both scum with Stw and as well, wrongly following town!me. That’s a complete contradiction. Which one is it?

Why can’t STW be scum
MS be scum
You be Town

And MS just sheeping you for (presumably) pocketing reasons

Obviously you disagree with those reads but the mechanics are fine


He was pocketing me by discrediting my very valid read on Mew for wanting to PL me?

The #1 thing concerning me about Stw, is their strong scumread on a slot I hard townread. which is making no sense to me and why they’re not commenting at all on the non-presence of jjh.

I also have some meta with Auro and his bad jump on Kokichi is not at all surprising to me. A lot of people make bad reads by strictly adhering to conventional wisdom in making reads, which as you have see in my case in OK 2 for example, isn’t necessarily a good metric for everyone.

I would love to switch my vote to Mew but I don’t want to get yelled at. :/
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2080  (isolation #402)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:54 pm

In post 2052, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2049, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:I really dislike how I continue to have my valid read on Mew’s uberscummy PL thing discredited solely because it just happened to be on me, which is what it sounds like you’re implying?

It’s scummy because there is simply nothing remotely townie about his reasoning for doing so, especially when it was in regard to a really bad push on Alchemist.

In SC1, he just reacted totally differently in SC1 and was far less aggressive in general and this was very recently, so I don’t believe town!Mew’s play does such a complete 180, in such a short amount of time.

I'm not implying anything, I'm asking you what was awful about his reaction, 'cause you disagree with me and keep replying me because of it, so I'm asking you why you disagree with me so hardly outside a meta read and the PL thing. Your reply here is again about the PL thing and meta :lol: I can't work with that and try to understand your point.


When policy lynches are advovated for bad reasons. it more often than not tends to come from scum.

Especially for Mew, for someone like RC OTOH, I’d view that as NAI.

And Mew’s initial push on Alchemist, still makes 0 sense to me and I’m quite happy with how I dealt with that, since based on what I know of Alchemist play in OK 2, I knew it was a really bad push on him by Mew.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2082  (isolation #403)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:56 pm

In post 2053, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2051, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2046, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2044, ProFlavor wrote:Why can’t STW be scum
MS be scum
You be Town

And MS just sheeping you for (presumably) pocketing reasons

Obviously you disagree with those reads but the mechanics are fine

Thanks. Pocketing a town player with wrong reads is a good scum strat, that's what I meant.

No need to answer my questions tho :roll:

The derp was irritating me



Like to the point where the answer was obvious - I think I’m moving this into “playing ignorant on purpose territory”


Wtf does that even mean?

Really disliking this shade.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2083  (isolation #404)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:57 pm

In post 2055, ProFlavor wrote:If there was more time I’d be advocating a lynch- if we dead tomorrow please consider, tyvm


Who are you advocating a lynch on?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2086  (isolation #405)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:00 pm

In post 2057, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2034, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 2032, Varsoon wrote:@URAP2: Proflavor, by my count, only has 4 people who have vocalized support for the wagon. It's not going to happen within 8 hours. Put your vote to better use.

It def won't happen if I don't try ;P


You understand how a majority lynch works, right?
We won't get ANY lynch if everyone just decided to 'try' for their biggest scumreads right now.

-V


Alright, alright, but on the odd chance my slot is the one who’s NK’d, I’d strongly suspect Mew.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2093  (isolation #406)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:05 pm

In post 2071, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2067, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2038, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2030, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Yes, that’s how it looked to me. I mean why even bother to ask that question in the first place, if you weren’t expecting an answer?

And why are Pint and Eraserhead, just ignoring this?

What is the thing I'm ignoring? Disagreeing with you is not ignoring something.


I think it’s definitely worth commenting on. Why does Mew ask Gamma that question, if he wasn’t expecting an answer? Can you explain that?

I think Mew already answered this, am I wrong? Why would I be able to answer that, you're framing the question to look like the only answer is "he's scum" :lol:


Okay, it’s posts like this one that ping me and I was once again beginning to doubt my scumlean on you.:/

I obviously didn’t buy his answer and clearly neither do T & L but only YOUR interpretation is the correct one, I see. :roll:
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2095  (isolation #407)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:06 pm

In post 2073, Creature wrote:Is Aristophanes posting?


It’s been mostly me. I can nag him a bit, if you like? :P
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2098  (isolation #408)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:07 pm

In post 2074, Creature wrote:
In post 0, Krazy wrote:Creatyre replaces Taly

May as well just call me Creataly


Might want to keep that in mind, in case you guys ever decide to hydra.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2101  (isolation #409)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:11 pm

In post 2076, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1574, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1537, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Yo
I want a reason for why you asked me how I read myself with no anticipated answer. That's a question people with pre-existing notions on the subject ask.
-Gamma Emerald, who is probably done for a while as his focus is broken

I expected no based off of your commentary in , but also some sort of clarification on engagement or activity. I thought your response was in line with what I expected. In terms of "open-ended", I was open to however you wanted to interpret it, though saying yes would be kind of a tonal shift off of what you already said so would require some follow-up or reasoning for me to verify. IIRC, you weren't appearing as much as Brass at that point which is why I wanted to get an answer from you then.


The answer to why he should be townreading Gamma? Presisely what response could he have possibly be expecting? Nope, still not buying it.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2105  (isolation #410)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:15 pm

In post 2079, Varsoon wrote:@Mephisto: My read here is informed by more than primarily rolespec and paranoia, for one, but you're right. There's no way I can KNOW that STW is or isn't scum here; that's the whole fucking game of mafia. I'm CONFIDENT in my read there and OTHER PEOPLE are SEEING WHAT I AM SEEING and I am not going to step back from MY MOST INFORMED AND CONFIDENT READ just because I might be wrong.

Moreover, how do you KNOW that you aren't just WRONG here and that you're willing to take A NO LYNCH over admitting that, maybe, you got it wrong this time?

Also, consider this;
I die tonight. There is no way I don't.
If I die and STW is still in the game, there's a chance of them making it to endgame.
If they endgame and win as scum, I will experience fury like none other.
I don't want that possibility to even be there.
I am that confident in my read and in their capacity to slither out of bullshit because everyone's so fucking resistant to lynching them for what I feel isn't any good moddamn reason.


Also I'm fuckin' pissed because the new Magic set just released and I'm not gonna get to play any sealed or limited events and I didn't get to do any pre-releases but I was hype to play limited events on MTG Arena and had 10,000 gold banked up and that'd be my afternoon but NO ALL THE FUCKING EVENTS THEY ARE RUNNING COST GEMS AND I'LL BE FUCKING DAMNED IF I SPEND ANY MONEY ON ARENA AFTER THEY SCREWED ME OVER WITH DUELS I SPENT 200 HOURS IN DUELS AND THEY JUST ABANDONED IT AUUGH

So anyway please vote STW
so we can have a lynch
And if they flip green, whatever, I'll give myself 1000 lashes or exile myself from site or whatever fucking pennance someone should do for being wrong in a fucking game but moddamn at least I stood by what I believed in for once.

-Soon


You still haven’t explained to me, the connection you perceive with them not dying and being scum.

Would you still be scumreading them, if they hadn’t fooled you in SC 1? Because I’m still not seeing it.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2107  (isolation #411)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:17 pm

In post 2081, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2080, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:When policy lynches are advovated for bad reasons. it more often than not tends to come from scum.

Especially for Mew, for someone like RC OTOH, I’d view that as NAI.

And Mew’s initial push on Alchemist, still makes 0 sense to me and I’m quite happy with how I dealt with that, since based on what I know of Alchemist play in OK 2, I knew it was a really bad push on him by Mew.

And why do you think scum!Mew decides, being at L-1, to push Alchemist?


It’s his reaction to my reaction to it, that bothers me more than anything. Why doesn’t he back off of it and question if he might possibly be wrong about that? Instead he practically flips out on me for objecting to it.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2109  (isolation #412)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:18 pm

In post 2084, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2072, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:He was pocketing me by discrediting my very valid read on Mew for wanting to PL me?

Nope


Exactly.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2113  (isolation #413)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:20 pm

In post 2085, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2083, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2055, ProFlavor wrote:If there was more time I’d be advocating a lynch- if we dead tomorrow please consider, tyvm


Who are you advocating a lynch on?

You


Okay, you are advocating for my mislynch? Yep, locktowning you for that. :igmeou:
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2117  (isolation #414)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:23 pm

In post 2110, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2107, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2081, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2080, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:When policy lynches are advovated for bad reasons. it more often than not tends to come from scum.

Especially for Mew, for someone like RC OTOH, I’d view that as NAI.

And Mew’s initial push on Alchemist, still makes 0 sense to me and I’m quite happy with how I dealt with that, since based on what I know of Alchemist play in OK 2, I knew it was a really bad push on him by Mew.

And why do you think scum!Mew decides, being at L-1, to push Alchemist?


It’s his reaction to my reaction to it, that bothers me more than anything. Why doesn’t he back off of it and question if he might possibly be wrong about that? Instead he practically flips out on me for objecting to it.

Did you ask him directly why he said the thing about the PL on you? I can't recall neither you asking or him answering why he said that (with or without the question)


Well that’s been my point, he hasn’t and he totally was trying to engage me in SC1 and I should have realized that he was town, specifically for doing that. :facepalm:
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2121  (isolation #415)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:25 pm

In post 2111, Creature wrote:I'm against lynching Kokichi today anyway.

In post 2112, Creature wrote:portorrichio is town yey


You maybe right on Pint. Maybe one of my townreads is wrong then?

I like that you’re mindmelding with me on Kokichi.

@Stw, still this there’s a snowball’s chance in hell this is ever scum?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2124  (isolation #416)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:28 pm

In post 2118, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2117, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2110, pinturicchio wrote:Did you ask him directly why he said the thing about the PL on you? I can't recall neither you asking or him answering why he said that (with or without the question)


Well that’s been my point, he hasn’t and he totally was trying to engage me in SC1 and I should have realized that he was town, specifically for doing that. :facepalm:

Ok, fair point, I get where you're coming from with the PL thing now. Thanks Nancy.


Okay, I think you maybe town and this is definitely town!Creature, so town!Stw should realiize that.

What do you think about Eraserhead advocating my slot be the lynch tomorrow?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2128  (isolation #417)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:34 pm

In post 2122, Creature wrote:
In post 2121, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Maybe one of my townreads is wrong then?

What are your townreads?


I had been townreading in varying degrees, everyone outside of Mew, Eraserhead (Profalavor), Pint and jjh but I’m thinking I may be wrong about Pint, so that would mean one of my townreads would have to be wrong.

I’m not sure which one though but Eraserhead advocating for my mislynch makes me think, my vote may be right after all.

I still think Mew is the most likely to NK me, however. \_0_/
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2129  (isolation #418)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:36 pm

In post 2123, Creature wrote:
In post 2121, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:@Stw, still this there’s a snowball’s chance in hell this is ever scum?

Who are you talking to?


Shoshin the worst

They are obvscum reading your slot, which makes absolutely no sense to me.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2131  (isolation #419)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:40 pm

In post 2126, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2124, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2118, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2117, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2110, pinturicchio wrote:Did you ask him directly why he said the thing about the PL on you? I can't recall neither you asking or him answering why he said that (with or without the question)


Well that’s been my point, he hasn’t and he totally was trying to engage me in SC1 and I should have realized that he was town, specifically for doing that. :facepalm:

Ok, fair point, I get where you're coming from with the PL thing now. Thanks Nancy.


Okay, I think you maybe town and this is definitely town!Creature, so town!Stw should realiize that.

What do you think about Eraserhead advocating my slot be the lynch tomorrow?

I said it should be considered - I’ve been assuming eraser head is fl and this is profii

Tsk tsk!


No, Eraserhead is BOTH of you due to the avatar and why should it be considered? Why are you suggesting - better? :roll: - my mislynch at all even?

Why isn’t your first thought, maybe Nancy is wrong? See, that’s why I feel pretty good about you flipping red here, because that’s what town!you ought to be thinking but you’re not.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2134  (isolation #420)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:44 pm

In post 2127, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2077, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2075, Michael Scott wrote:By the way, where exactly is Flavor Leaf? There is no way that I see town!Flavor Leaf approving that BS lynch list that Profii posted in post . Auro, Flavor Leaf and I all played together in Newbie 1900 (link: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=77781) -- Auro and FL were town in that game, and I was scum. FL was able to get an accurate townread on Auro on day one in that game, and Auro has made most of the posts on our hydra account in this game until I started posting more recently. I can't speak to how accurately I would expect town!FL to read town!me (since FL has never played with town!me before), but I don't see him completely misreading town!Auro in this game. I'm not saying that town!FL would necessarily have us as locktown here, but I don't buy that town!FL would approve a lynch list that consists of only {STW, Michael Scott}.

- Date Mike (Volxen)

So let me know if I got it right: Flavor townread correctly Auro once, so he should be townreading your slot because of that; if he isn't townreading your slot, then the only conclusion is ProFlavor is scum?


Yes, I don't see town!FL having our slot as lockscum. Especially since the only post where Profii really talked about us at length was in post , where he declared us as a scumread because we listed STW as a townread:

In post 1621, ProFlavor wrote:@Michael Scott

Why do you think STW is town?

I can see loads of posts saying you don't think he is scum but I cant see anything that says why you think that...

This makes me paranoid that you KNOW STW is town rather than THINK STW is scum


I mean if you are going to say something fluffy like you soul read one of S or TW can you at least say I know X does Y as town so I'm confident - examples would really help


because I'm like trying to work out if you are trying not to bus your pal and that's why the wagon is so hard or if you are trying to be like "see told you he was town" later and come off as "Ive got good reads" when actually you're just scum and know.


I implore everyone else to ISO Michael Scott, see if you can see any evidence of why he doesn't want to lynch STW - something fishy in there imo.


~ woof


This post is bad because it presents a false dichotomy: that we are scum and our townread of STW is because either (1) we are scum together with STW and don't want to bus them or (2) we are scum and STW is town and we want towncredit if or when STW flips green. He acts like it's a forgone conclusion that one of those two scenarios has to be the case, and he doesn't even consider the possibility that (3) STW and our slot are both town and we simply have an accurate read on them or (4) STW is scum and we are town that is misreading their slot.

It's like Profii cannot fathom the possibility that we could be town and at the same time completely disagree with him on a read.

Basically, Profii's entire scumread of us is based on us townreading STW and not wanting to lynch them, which is how he made the leap from what he posted in post to his lynch list of {STW, Michael Scott} in post . I don't believe that town!FL would have us as lockscum for simply disagreeing with him on how we read the STW slot.

- Date Mike (Volxen)



Profil apparently cannot fathom I could be wrong in my vote and automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason I can think of apart from voting them. That pings my scumometer off the freaking charts.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2136  (isolation #421)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:47 pm

In post 2132, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2127, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2077, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2075, Michael Scott wrote:By the way, where exactly is Flavor Leaf? There is no way that I see town!Flavor Leaf approving that BS lynch list that Profii posted in post . Auro, Flavor Leaf and I all played together in Newbie 1900 (link: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=77781) -- Auro and FL were town in that game, and I was scum. FL was able to get an accurate townread on Auro on day one in that game, and Auro has made most of the posts on our hydra account in this game until I started posting more recently. I can't speak to how accurately I would expect town!FL to read town!me (since FL has never played with town!me before), but I don't see him completely misreading town!Auro in this game. I'm not saying that town!FL would necessarily have us as locktown here, but I don't buy that town!FL would approve a lynch list that consists of only {STW, Michael Scott}.

- Date Mike (Volxen)

So let me know if I got it right: Flavor townread correctly Auro once, so he should be townreading your slot because of that; if he isn't townreading your slot, then the only conclusion is ProFlavor is scum?


Yes, I don't see town!FL having our slot as lockscum. Especially since the only post where Profii really talked about us at length was in post , where he declared us as a scumread because we listed STW as a townread:

In post 1621, ProFlavor wrote:@Michael Scott

Why do you think STW is town?

I can see loads of posts saying you don't think he is scum but I cant see anything that says why you think that...

This makes me paranoid that you KNOW STW is town rather than THINK STW is scum


I mean if you are going to say something fluffy like you soul read one of S or TW can you at least say I know X does Y as town so I'm confident - examples would really help


because I'm like trying to work out if you are trying not to bus your pal and that's why the wagon is so hard or if you are trying to be like "see told you he was town" later and come off as "Ive got good reads" when actually you're just scum and know.


I implore everyone else to ISO Michael Scott, see if you can see any evidence of why he doesn't want to lynch STW - something fishy in there imo.


~ woof


This post is bad because it presents a false dichotomy: that we are scum and our townread of STW is because either (1) we are scum together with STW and don't want to bus them or (2) we are scum and STW is town and we want towncredit if or when STW flips green. He acts like it's a forgone conclusion that one of those two scenarios has to be the case, and he doesn't even consider the possibility that (3) STW and our slot are both town and we simply have an accurate read on them or (4) STW is scum and we are town that is misreading their slot.

It's like Profii cannot fathom the possibility that we could be town and at the same time completely disagree with him on a read.

Basically, Profii's entire scumread of us is based on us townreading STW and not wanting to lynch them, which is how he made the leap from what he posted in post to his lynch list of {STW, Michael Scott} in post . I don't believe that town!FL would have us as lockscum for simply disagreeing with him on how we read the STW slot.

- Date Mike (Volxen)

Your answer has nothing to do with what I asked: Flavor Leaf can't be wrong on you? I'm talking about Flavor Leaf, not about Profii. If Flavor Leaf is scumreading you, does that automatically make him scum?

By the way, your (3) and (4) are awfully similar on how I feel right now with respect to you implying ProFlavor and I are both scum. If you want to scumread ProFlavor, go ahead, I don't agree. But trying to imply me there, that's a no no for me.


Wrt the bolded, Profil is apparently doing that to me, here, which doesn’t strike me as a townie reaction at all.

In MU Whitehouse game, town!sheep wrongly scumread me but I could still tell they were town by their posting.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2138  (isolation #422)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:50 pm

In post 2133, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1864, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1855, ProFlavor wrote:Shoshin the worst (the worst + Shoshin hydra) - would
Mephistophanes 39 (Nancy Drew 39 and Aristophanes hydra) - nah
Varsoon nah
Almost Chara (Almost50 + Chara Hydra) nah
Michael Scott (Auro + Volxen Hydra) would
Kokichi Oma - nah
Tibor and Lumia (brassherald and Gamma Emerald hydra) nah
jjh927 nicorobin - reluctantly if we have to
Mewtaph - if FL wants to
alchemist21 - probably not
ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra) - hallelujah
u r a person 2 - if FL wants to
pinturicchio nah
Taly nah


I don't understand why you phrased it this way for my slot and mew's slot specifically. It's not hydra dissonance in the way that I normally understand it, where you two disagree. It's dissonance in the sense that it seems unaware of - or at least it fails to incorporate - FL's repeated pronouncements that mewtaph is town and that I am town.

Am I reading something into nothing? Was there a thought process you had that made it make sense?

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed that
-Gamma, one with the Force


Interesting, I obviously missed that when Bono posted it. Hmmmmm . . . . What do you make of it?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2142  (isolation #423)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:53 pm

In post 2137, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1899, Shoshin the worst wrote:so you wanted to roll scum

yeah uh wtf, this is new
-Gamma, always open to learning new things


Just clicked on that link. Anyone who knows anything about Creature meta, knows he absolutely hates rolling scum. I’m really not liking their Creature tunnel.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2143  (isolation #424)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:55 pm

In post 2139, pinturicchio wrote:I was talking to Michael Scott there, not you, Nancy. Also, I would ask you not to hyperbole some things: saying that Profil "automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason" is in no way what happened. He hasn't said he's scumreading you, it wasn't sketchy since he explained why he would vote you (on the "shade" he threw at you).


Again. posts like this one, make me waffle again on you.

In what world his his push to mislynch me, not sketchy?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2147  (isolation #425)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:03 pm

In post 2140, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1924, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1922, Michael Scott wrote:VOTE: ProFlavor

- Date Mike (Volxen)


VOTE: ProFlavor

I’ll miss you, Eraserhead. *sniff*

A new challenger approaches!
-Gamma, who still wants Paper Mario in Smash
Btw @Mephisto, I think that read list by profii is weird but not reason enough to push there until they respond about it.


Like I’ve been saying, I’d prefer to vote my strongest scumread but that’s not happening, as Varsoon keeps telling me. I think Eraserhead > Stw in scum equity rn, since FL was also scumreading Alchemist, iirc?

And his moonlogicky leaps in logic, didn’t thrill me either. Now, to top it all off. Profilhead wants ly mislynch and Pint inexplicably doesn’t consider that to be even remotely scummy when the town!Profil response obviously ought to be, Nancy is just plain wrong but it isn’t. Am I the only one who doesn’t need a building to fall on my head, to see this?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2156  (isolation #426)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:08 pm

In post 2141, ProFlavor wrote:The good thing for us is that there is some quite strong opinions

I was thinking Meph and MS could have been scum together but I don’t think 2 of 3 scum follow each other to drive a mislynch on me

This does draw me back to the point Pint made about MS pocketing Meph - so let’s say Meph is just wrong town, MS was just following Meph - that would insinuate that MS was letting wrong!meph lead a mislynch and that was on Mewp

Now almost the same thing is happening again, MS is encouraging Mephi to advocate for me


So this leads me to -


ms scum - trying to manipulate
Mephi town - being played by MS
STW - scum - Ms is trying to get a CW
Mewp town - a previous victim of ms manipulation

If you are following this, it should indicate we are another STW counter wagon


If someone held a gun to my head[b] I’d say scum 3 is bussing already ]/b]but that’s fine and I’ve no idea who rn nor does it matter as it’s iust a distraction


Interesting


Wait, you think 3 scum are bussing? Are you saying scum is bussing Stw wagon? *confused*

or did you mean yours?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2159  (isolation #427)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:11 pm

In post 2144, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2143, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2139, pinturicchio wrote:I was talking to Michael Scott there, not you, Nancy. Also, I would ask you not to hyperbole some things: saying that Profil "automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason" is in no way what happened. He hasn't said he's scumreading you, it wasn't sketchy since he explained why he would vote you (on the "shade" he threw at you).


Again. posts like this one, make me waffle again on you.

In what world his his push to mislynch me, not sketchy?

On occasion it has been know for town to be wrong


Your posts aren’t making any sense. Are you saying I’m scum or wrong here?

And if the latter, then why would you advocate for my mislynch?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2160  (isolation #428)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:14 pm

In post 2145, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2143, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2139, pinturicchio wrote:I was talking to Michael Scott there, not you, Nancy. Also, I would ask you not to hyperbole some things: saying that Profil "automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason" is in no way what happened. He hasn't said he's scumreading you, it wasn't sketchy since he explained why he would vote you (on the "shade" he threw at you).


Again. posts like this one, make me waffle again on you.

In what world his his push to mislynch me, not sketchy?

Could you stop saying that? That's manipulation, Nancy. I won't stop posting things that you don't like 'cause you're fucking around my alignment.

He doesn't know your alignment; no matter how much times you say "he's pushing a mislynch on me", he doesn't know it's a mislynch unless he's scum. And I don't agree he's pushing you, not even a bit. If he pushes you on D2, yeah sure do your thing, but you're just exaggerating something he said in order to have more arguments to scumread him.


Please don’t tell me what I’m thinking, because you’d be very wrong about that. I am saying what I believe to be accurate, the fact that you disagree, doesn’t make it “manipulation” of any kind. Neither is it remotely fair or accurate of you to infer I actually don’t believe what I’m saying - I do and that I’m confibiasing that slot. I’m not!
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2163  (isolation #429)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:17 pm

In post 2146, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1996, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1943, pinturicchio wrote:I'm at page 53. Mew's reaction to his wagon was great. How he approached Nancy is exactly how I'm feeling right now: she just defends her townreads by attacking whoever is scumreading them. Flavor's reaction to Mew's wagon is townie as hell too, but I already said this. I don't see any scum intention on how Pro unvoted unless both Mew and Flavor are scum ---> Mew is apparently town because of his reaction ---> both are town, which is much more likely than both being scum (thinking that I caught two out of three scum instead of two out of ten towns... My tinfoil hat is not ready for that)


No it wasn’t. Mew’s reaction was horrible and very unlike town!Mew.

Honestly the way Pintu speaks there just seems generally forced. Who calls a reaction great like that?
-Gamma, in the home stretch


Yeah, maybe you’re right. I also intensely dislike how he keeps discrediting everything I’m saying and falsely accusing me of “manipulation” and confibiasing Eraserhead. His hard defending of Mew, also makes 0 sense to me. It reeks of whiteknighting.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2165  (isolation #430)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:21 pm

In post 2148, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 2022, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1972, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1518, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1517, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Nico might be scum here

it made me think she might be town but it's a bit wifom'y

Honestly kinda in agreement here
Also need to check where else Nico opted to replace out of a game because I remember one instance but not what alignment she was or which game
-Gamma, who is very not fine


Gamma, remember OK 1, where she flaked as scum and was replaced by Tails?

Yes. Here’s the thing: she flaked from OK1. She replaced out of Heroes Wanted. This lines up with her meta of preferring scum: scum!her would try to stay in if struggling to keep up, town her would give up at that point.
-Gamma, almost there!


Oh okay, so you’re saying scum!Nico flakes and town!Nico replaces out? But if you miss the prodge 3 times or fail to respond in the alotted time, it still gets your slot replaced anyhow.

Anyway, T & L, always town here. I tend to townread players who don’t mindfuck me in general.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2168  (isolation #431)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:23 pm

In post 2149, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 2024, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1976, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Yeah Nico was town the last time she opted to replace out, which was Heroes Wanted, and given her meta and recent games she's been in points to her being town.
-Gamma, whose favorite superhero is Iron Man


No Gamma, Nico was scum in OK 1. How are you not remembering this?

HEROES WANTED WASNT OVERKILL FOR PETER’S SAKE
-Gamma, who can’t believe he has to explain this!


Okay, okay, I didn’t understand your flake out vs. replace out argument, Jesus.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2170  (isolation #432)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:24 pm

In post 2151, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2147, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: Now, to top it all off. Profilhead wants ly mislynch and Pint inexplicably doesn’t consider that to be even remotely scummy when the town!Profil response obviously ought to be, Nancy is just plain wrong but it isn’t. Am I the only one who doesn’t need a building to fall on my head, to see this?

Stop doing this shit for fucks sake


Stop telling me what to do already! You aren’t the boss of me.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2174  (isolation #433)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:27 pm

In post 2150, Almost Chara wrote:she flaked here too, she didn't request replacement.

also i was right about Taly being scum because


In post 1302, NicoRobin wrote:/replace out


Nope, T & L are correct.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2175  (isolation #434)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:28 pm

In post 2152, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1302, NicoRobin wrote:/replace out

@AC
-Gamma, who knows what the fuck he’s saying.


Oh, beat me to it.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2176  (isolation #435)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:29 pm

In post 2153, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2150, Almost Chara wrote:she flaked here too, she didn't request replacement.

also i was right about Taly being scum because

*was right about Tay being town because Creature is town. haha.

and Mephisto is really really town. mislynches don't matter if the coalition is big enough!
~Chara

pedit: missed that, thanks Gamma.


Yep, You, Creature and T & L are definitely all town here.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2177  (isolation #436)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:32 pm

In post 2157, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 2025, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1979, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1558, Varsoon wrote:Mewtaph's going to flip town.
Vote Shoshin.

In post 1559, Shoshin the worst wrote:So are we....

Hmmm...
VOTE: shoshin the worst
If this reds I think Mew is spewed town
-Gamma, hyperaware of context clues


You’re voting Stw to solely to clear Mew?

Why not the converse?

I mean a Mew red flip also probably indicate a stw green flip but 1) Mew didn’t imply stw was town while voting stw and 2) stw has momentum.
-Gamma, fan of computer logic despite not having the focus to code


However both Mew and Eraserhead are scumreading Alchemist and Stw is mindmelding with me and Ari on that slot.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2178  (isolation #437)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:35 pm

In post 2158, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2156, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2141, ProFlavor wrote:The good thing for us is that there is some quite strong opinions

I was thinking Meph and MS could have been scum together but I don’t think 2 of 3 scum follow each other to drive a mislynch on me

This does draw me back to the point Pint made about MS pocketing Meph - so let’s say Meph is just wrong town, MS was just following Meph - that would insinuate that MS was letting wrong!meph lead a mislynch and that was on Mewp

Now almost the same thing is happening again, MS is encouraging Mephi to advocate for me


So this leads me to -


ms scum - trying to manipulate
Mephi town - being played by MS
STW - scum - Ms is trying to get a CW
Mewp town - a previous victim of ms manipulation

If you are following this, it should indicate we are another STW counter wagon


If someone held a gun to my head[b] I’d say scum 3 is bussing already ]/b]but that’s fine and I’ve no idea who rn nor does it matter as it’s iust a distraction


Interesting


Wait, you think 3 scum are bussing? Are you saying scum is bussing Stw wagon? *confused*

or did you mean yours?

Scum n°3 could be bussing, that's what he meant.


Scum #3? According to Profilhead, If Scum!MS is trying to get a counterwagon to Stw. how does that constitute bussing?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2180  (isolation #438)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:42 pm

In post 2094, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.19
Shoshin the worst(6) ~ (233), (167), (19), (56), (104), (157)
ProFlavor(4) ~ (112), (412), (305), (113)
Kokichi Oma(2) ~ (74), (143)
jjh927(1) ~ (137)


Not Voting (1): (12)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-18 03:01:32)


I have to point out the obvious, that it’s not exactly smart of Stw to alienate Creature here, so why doesn’t scum!Stw, just pocket him then?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2181  (isolation #439)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:47 pm

In post 2162, ProFlavor wrote:1. I’m saying I think STW is scum and MS also scum, I’m betting that scum 3 is already on the STW wagon for the purposes of I’m about to sleep and I may get lynched so you need my dying declaration now

1b. Why on earth would I say scum is already bussing in reference to my own wagon implying I am infact scum? That’s where your logic seems to be going with that statement ??


2. I’m saying what if, given the post 1 and 1b refer to made me reflect and think you are town, that I was just wrong on thinking you are scum



It seems like we are miscommunicating a lot but hopefully we get a STW lynch tonight, I am confident in so I hope that’s a scum lynch and we can go into day 2 ready to review our reads and work together


Are you saying the 3rd vote on that wagon, which would be Kokichi, is a bus, because I really don’t believe that. Also, specifically targeting the 3rd vote, seems awfully specific?

If I misunderstood this then? \_0_/
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2182  (isolation #440)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:48 pm

In post 2166, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 2125, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2115, Varsoon wrote:@Creature: How do I play

With a lot of quoting in the chess forum

If either of you want to play lmk or start a thread over there etc etc

I’d be down, but might be rusty as my last chess experience might have been that chess puzzle I did in Undertale Mafia
-Gamma, finishing the fight TONIGHT!


:lol: Don’t remind me of the puzzle from hell, I got stuck with.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2183  (isolation #441)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:50 pm

In post 2167, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2160, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2145, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2143, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2139, pinturicchio wrote:I was talking to Michael Scott there, not you, Nancy. Also, I would ask you not to hyperbole some things: saying that Profil "automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason" is in no way what happened. He hasn't said he's scumreading you, it wasn't sketchy since he explained why he would vote you (on the "shade" he threw at you).


Again. posts like this one, make me waffle again on you.

In what world his his push to mislynch me, not sketchy?

Could you stop saying that? That's manipulation, Nancy. I won't stop posting things that you don't like 'cause you're fucking around my alignment.

He doesn't know your alignment; no matter how much times you say "he's pushing a mislynch on me", he doesn't know it's a mislynch unless he's scum. And I don't agree he's pushing you, not even a bit. If he pushes you on D2, yeah sure do your thing, but you're just exaggerating something he said in order to have more arguments to scumread him.


Please don’t tell me what I’m thinking, because you’d be very wrong about that. I am saying what I believe to be accurate, the fact that you disagree, doesn’t make it “manipulation” of any kind. Neither is it remotely fair or accurate of you to infer I actually don’t believe what I’m saying - I do and that I’m confibiasing that slot. I’m not!

Ok, let me reword that: I feel manipulated by you when you keep saying that kind of shit when I'm just trying to work with you. I didn't say that me disagreeing makes it manipulation, I said that you saying your read on me is changing to scum anytime I disagree with you feels like manipulation.


Okay fair but is it manipulation, if it happens to be what I’m thinking in response to your post? I’m trying to sort you, yes? so when you say something that pings me, it’s obviously going to affect my read on you.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2184  (isolation #442)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:53 pm

In post 2169, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2163, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2146, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1996, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1943, pinturicchio wrote:I'm at page 53. Mew's reaction to his wagon was great. How he approached Nancy is exactly how I'm feeling right now: she just defends her townreads by attacking whoever is scumreading them. Flavor's reaction to Mew's wagon is townie as hell too, but I already said this. I don't see any scum intention on how Pro unvoted unless both Mew and Flavor are scum ---> Mew is apparently town because of his reaction ---> both are town, which is much more likely than both being scum (thinking that I caught two out of three scum instead of two out of ten towns... My tinfoil hat is not ready for that)


No it wasn’t. Mew’s reaction was horrible and very unlike town!Mew.

Honestly the way Pintu speaks there just seems generally forced. Who calls a reaction great like that?
-Gamma, in the home stretch


Yeah, maybe you’re right. I also intensely dislike how he keeps discrediting everything I’m saying and falsely accusing me of “manipulation” and confibiasing Eraserhead. His hard defending of Mew, also makes 0 sense to me. It reeks of whiteknighting.

Discrediting everything you say and falsely accusing you of manipulation and confiasing ProFlavor? Go fuck yourself, I'm not losing anymore of my time with you.


:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That’s exactly what you’ve been doing. Why are you angry that I’m just calling a spade a spade, here?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2186  (isolation #443)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:57 pm

In post 2170, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2151, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2147, Mephistophanes 39 wrote: Now, to top it all off. Profilhead wants ly mislynch and Pint inexplicably doesn’t consider that to be even remotely scummy when the town!Profil response obviously ought to be, Nancy is just plain wrong but it isn’t. Am I the only one who doesn’t need a building to fall on my head, to see this?

Stop doing this shit for fucks sake


Stop telling me what to do already! You aren’t the boss of me.

In post 2171, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 2165, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2148, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 2022, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1972, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1518, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1517, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Nico might be scum here

it made me think she might be town but it's a bit wifom'y

Honestly kinda in agreement here
Also need to check where else Nico opted to replace out of a game because I remember one instance but not what alignment she was or which game
-Gamma, who is very not fine


Gamma, remember OK 1, where she flaked as scum and was replaced by Tails?

Yes. Here’s the thing: she flaked from OK1. She replaced out of Heroes Wanted. This lines up with her meta of preferring scum: scum!her would try to stay in if struggling to keep up, town her would give up at that point.
-Gamma, almost there!


Oh okay, so you’re saying scum!Nico flakes and town!Nico replaces out? But if you miss the prodge 3 times or fail to respond in the alotted time, it still gets your slot replaced anyhow.

Anyway, T & L, always town here. I tend to townread players who don’t mindfuck me in general.

Yeah, you’re getting it. It’s not black-and-white, but I’ve NEVER seen Nico replace out willingly as scum.
-Gamma, who’s FINALLY done!


Interesting, so do you think flaking drags out the replacement time or is that totally irrelevant?

I’m just trying to understand her mindset here but it might not matter and she definitely did flake in OK 2, so you’d be right about that.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2188  (isolation #444)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:58 pm

In post 2179, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm driving and like a million pages behind. What are the vote counts on the wagons?


6 on Stw and 4 on Proflavor
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2190  (isolation #445)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:02 pm

In post 2187, pinturicchio wrote:No. You know what I've been doing? Engaging with you, talking about your reads and my reads 'cause we've been disagreeing a lot and I want to understand your approach and why is so different to mine. Discrediting my balls, saying I feel manipulated is a fucking feeling, and being confbiased by ProFlavor is YOU discrediting MY reads.


I think the EXACT opposite and you swearing at me, doesn’t convince of shit!
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2191  (isolation #446)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:05 pm

In post 2189, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2188, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2179, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm driving and like a million pages behind. What are the vote counts on the wagons?


6 on Stw and 4 on Proflavor

7 on STW, Chara voted them and said it was L-1


So, use your head people, why does scum!Stw go out of their way to alienate Creature, when they know they’re the lead wagon?

In what world does this make sense if they’re scum here?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2194  (isolation #447)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:06 pm

We have a little less than 5 hours, so could someone please unvote?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2195  (isolation #448)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:07 pm

In post 2192, Shoshin the worst wrote:Hi. No chance of catching up for now. What's going on?


You’re at L-1.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2197  (isolation #449)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:08 pm

In post 2193, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2190, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2187, pinturicchio wrote:No. You know what I've been doing? Engaging with you, talking about your reads and my reads 'cause we've been disagreeing a lot and I want to understand your approach and why is so different to mine. Discrediting my balls, saying I feel manipulated is a fucking feeling, and being confbiased by ProFlavor is YOU discrediting MY reads.


I think the EXACT opposite and you swearing at me, doesn’t convince of shit!

Me swearing at you is pure frustration of you not seeing I'm trying to cooperate and say that I'm just discrediting you when I've clearly dedicated a lot of time to engage with you. Sorry for insulting you, it was uncalled for.


I’m just trying to figure out the game, like everyone else.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2201  (isolation #450)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:10 pm

In post 2195, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2192, Shoshin the worst wrote:Hi. No chance of catching up for now. What's going on?


You’re at L-1.

In post 2196, Shoshin the worst wrote:Don't unvote if we have less than 5 hours. Lynch Kokichi or ProFlavor or Creature.


What part of you’re at L-1 aren’t you getting? And hell no, why do I ever lynch obvtown Creature here?

Creature, who incidentally isn’t currently voting you.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2203  (isolation #451)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:11 pm

In post 2199, Shoshin the worst wrote:Nancy's pushed on her scumrange but hasn't quiteeee broken out of it (thus is a compliment)
Ari was obvtown


What does that mean exactly? In what world do you think I’d ever do this as scum?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2205  (isolation #452)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:13 pm

In post 2202, Shoshin the worst wrote:Uhh not voting me has nothing to do with his town status. Actually him freezing his vote on Pintu is scum indicative.

He's not town here. How is he obvtown to you? I have the next couple of hours to talk you out of it


He sounds very similar to how he played in YGM.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2209  (isolation #453)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:15 pm

In post 2204, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 2203, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2199, Shoshin the worst wrote:Nancy's pushed on her scumrange but hasn't quiteeee broken out of it (thus is a compliment)
Ari was obvtown


What does that mean exactly? In what world do you think I’d ever do this as scum?

We have you at like 80% town and Ari at like 95% town
you're a townslot, just reminding everyone of our reasoning


I think it’s blatantly obvious now, that you’re flipping town. On the extremely unlikely chance that you’re actually scum, you should win an anti-scummy for the worst attempt at self-pres in Mafia history.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2211  (isolation #454)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:17 pm

In post 2206, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2197, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2193, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2190, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2187, pinturicchio wrote:No. You know what I've been doing? Engaging with you, talking about your reads and my reads 'cause we've been disagreeing a lot and I want to understand your approach and why is so different to mine. Discrediting my balls, saying I feel manipulated is a fucking feeling, and being confbiased by ProFlavor is YOU discrediting MY reads.


I think the EXACT opposite and you swearing at me, doesn’t convince of shit!

Me swearing at you is pure frustration of you not seeing I'm trying to cooperate and say that I'm just discrediting you when I've clearly dedicated a lot of time to engage with you. Sorry for insulting you, it was uncalled for.


I’m just trying to figure out the game, like everyone else.

I know, but saying that all I've doing today has been discrediting you and confbiasing ProFlavor is unfair. I've done a lot, and how I have approached you, with a lot of patience, makes me feel awful. Feels like a waste of time to try to work with you to align our reads.


Well, that’s how I’ve felt from some of your posts tbh.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2213  (isolation #455)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:18 pm

In post 2194, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:We have a little less than 5 hours, so could someone please unvote?


This slot’s 100% flipping town.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2217  (isolation #456)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:21 pm

In post 2210, Shoshin the worst wrote:We're very obviously town. I thought the gaping hole where our charisma was in starcraft mafia 1 was proooobably gonna catch people's eyes but half of this list is either scum or scum-siding xD


Good chance I’m dying tonight. I don’t understand with close to 5 hours, you’re at L-1 now. All it takes is for someone. - possibly the remaining scum, to hammer?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2219  (isolation #457)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:23 pm

In post 2214, Shoshin the worst wrote:Pintu/Nancy is t/t > s/t >>>> s/s, someone reality check what pintu's saying pls because it's a pretty uncanny scum pocket if it's real


Who would he be pocketing? Certainly not me? Yeah but probably town. Creature also said that and I think you’re wrong about Creature.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2224  (isolation #458)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:25 pm

In post 2218, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2211, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2206, pinturicchio wrote:I’m just trying to figure out the game, like everyone else.

I know, but saying that all I've doing today has been discrediting you and confbiasing ProFlavor is unfair. I've done a lot, and how I have approached you, with a lot of patience, makes me feel awful. Feels like a waste of time to try to work with you to align our reads.


Well, that’s how I’ve felt from some of your posts tbh.

I'm sorry then. Me disagreeing with you was in no way intended to make you feel discredited, I just wanted to understand your point of view 'cause it's too different to mine. I'm no way thinking I have better reads than yours or that your reads sucks. It's just that the way we approach games are different.[/quote]

Alright. :)
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2225  (isolation #459)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:25 pm

In post 2221, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2211, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2206, pinturicchio wrote:I know, but saying that all I've doing today has been discrediting you and confbiasing ProFlavor is unfair. I've done a lot, and how I have approached you, with a lot of patience, makes me feel awful. Feels like a waste of time to try to work with you to align our reads.


Well, that’s how I’ve felt from some of your posts tbh.

Whoops fucked up the quotes.


:lol:
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2226  (isolation #460)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:27 pm

In post 2223, Shoshin the worst wrote:Current mood: mystery box of silver
my reads actually feel very good rn


:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Please don’t remind me of that game.

Anyway, wake up people, scum!anyone is never this anti-survivalist here.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2230  (isolation #461)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:29 pm

In post 2222, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 2219, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2214, Shoshin the worst wrote:Pintu/Nancy is t/t > s/t >>>> s/s, someone reality check what pintu's saying pls because it's a pretty uncanny scum pocket if it's real


Who would he be pocketing? Certainly not me? Yeah but probably town. Creature also said that and I think you’re wrong about Creature.

That's what I'm angling at - it'd be an impressive pocket.
The same way AlCha's L-1 on us would be an incredible setup if they were scum.


I’m going to assume that I’m the pocketee here and is Pint or Creature the pocket?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2232  (isolation #462)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:30 pm

In post 2229, Creature wrote:Wait, that's false, I remember voting jjh.

VOTE: jjh


No you did vote jjh. It must have been Taly who voted Pint.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2234  (isolation #463)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:31 pm

In post 2227, Alchemist21 wrote:What started the ProFlavor wagon?


MS.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2238  (isolation #464)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:35 pm

In post 2220, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.20
Shoshin the worst(7) ~ (236), (173), (19), (56), (120), (170), (148)
ProFlavor(4) ~ (113), (463), (319), (114)
Kokichi Oma(1) ~ (75)
jjh927(1) ~ (152)


Not Voting (1): (12)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-18 03:00:32)


Even if everyone offwagon vote Eraserhead, someone would still have to flip, from your wagon onto there’s.

Like there’s just no world, scum!you or scum!anyone for that matter, ever pulls this sort of gambit.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2240  (isolation #465)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:36 pm

In post 2235, Creature wrote:I'm actually starting to think the Shoshin lynch is a bad idea.


Yeah, they’re clearly flipping town and bad town is just going to let it happen. :facepalm:
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2242  (isolation #466)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:41 pm

In post 2239, Shoshin the worst wrote:Vca + lack of counterwagon is kinda spewing us town here too. Wagon froze early (there was a lot of wolf action on it. Early probably) and has been crawling since as townies are getting annoyed at us or compromising. Unless you literally think out scumbuddy is creature pushing a jjh cw which we don't endorse at the last moment you probably realise this

(@all btw)


No and anyone currently posting in this thread, who’s actually town should unvote you now.

I think my NK equity has just shot througj the roof.

If I die, tonight, please vig/lynch Mew.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2244  (isolation #467)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:44 pm

In post 2241, Shoshin the worst wrote:Basically the entire ProFlavor wagon + Alchemist are exhibiting common sense lol. I can eat the lynch here and sleep easy but legit. Everyone else check yourselves.

Even jjh leaped off this wagon at the speed of light


Yeah Eraserhead wagon is all town.

Town hammering you makes 0 sense, because there’s no world you’re flipping scum here.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2246  (isolation #468)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:47 pm

In post 2243, Shoshin the worst wrote:or ProFlavor pls


Yeah but Pint was here when you were at L-1 and didn’t unvote you, like he should have and Mew is blatantly scum here and yeah, probably Eraserhead too.

We could just no lynch, rather than maj a slot that almost certainly flipping town.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2249  (isolation #469)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:49 pm

In post 2245, Creature wrote:Whatever

VOTE: ProFlavor


7-5 now.

Stw at L-1

Proflavor at L-3
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2252  (isolation #470)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:51 pm

In post 2248, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 2246, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2243, Shoshin the worst wrote:or ProFlavor pls


Yeah but Pint was here when you were at L-1 and didn’t unvote you, like he should have and Mew is blatantly scum here and yeah, probably Eraserhead too.

We could just no lynch, rather than maj a slot that almost certainly flipping town.

Did pint explain his reason for flipping on us?
would need to read back


Well it concerns me that he just disappears right at the moment your green flip, is obvious.

I do have good reads and if town loses, it’s because they didn’t listen to me. Bank on it.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2254  (isolation #471)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:52 pm

In post 2250, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2248, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 2246, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2243, Shoshin the worst wrote:or ProFlavor pls


Yeah but Pint was here when you were at L-1 and didn’t unvote you, like he should have and Mew is blatantly scum here and yeah, probably Eraserhead too.

We could just no lynch, rather than maj a slot that almost certainly flipping town.

Did pint explain his reason for flipping on us?
would need to read back

Asociations with scum!Michael Scott + my townreads voting you.


C’mon you’re not that bad at town. There’s no way Stw is ever flipping scum here.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2255  (isolation #472)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:53 pm

In post 2251, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: ProFlavor


Stw=L-1

ProFlavor=L-2
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2265  (isolation #473)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:58 pm

In post 2258, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2191, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2189, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2188, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2179, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm driving and like a million pages behind. What are the vote counts on the wagons?


6 on Stw and 4 on Proflavor

7 on STW, Chara voted them and said it was L-1


So, use your head people, why does scum!Stw go out of their way to alienate Creature, when they know they’re the lead wagon?

In what world does this make sense if they’re scum here?


How does it make sense if they are town either?
Don't overthink that ish

-V


Because town!them is far more likely not to alter their reads to avoid being lynched, don’t you think?

Why does scum!them/scum!anyone ever pull such a gambit?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2267  (isolation #474)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:00 pm

In post 2261, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2212, Shoshin the worst wrote:Varsoon is probably just town regardless of the vig claim. If his scumgame is positioning people as wolves and then repeatedly dehumanising them and kicking them in the guts after going off at people for dragging him to a failed Mylo in SC1 he's someone I'm very much not cool with rn


It's not 'dehumanizing' to case someone or be confident in scumreading someone.
I don't appreciate you appealing to Nancy with this sort of rhetoric, either.


-V


Couldn’t you just temp unvote then?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2269  (isolation #475)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:01 pm

In post 2266, Almost Chara wrote:UNVOTE:

Now they're both @L-1.

Sorry, Chara.. but I think both these wagons are on Town.

@Varsoon: I know you don't trust Shoshin. Well, guess what? Neither do I. I am just not feeling Scum!duck here. I would rather not lynch between the two leading wagons.

~A50


You think Eraserhead is town? Then who do you think is scum?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2273  (isolation #476)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:03 pm

In post 2266, Almost Chara wrote:UNVOTE:

Now they're both @L-1.

Sorry, Chara.. but I think both these wagons are on Town.

@Varsoon: I know you don't trust Shoshin. Well, guess what? Neither do I. I am just not feeling Scum!duck here. I would rather not lynch between the two leading wagons.

~A50


L-2. They’re both at L-2 now.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2276  (isolation #477)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:04 pm

In post 2272, Varsoon wrote:YOU ARE ASKING ME TO FUCKING TEMP UNVOTE WHEN THERE ARE LITERALLY ONLY HOURS LEFT ON THE DEADLINE
NO
WE ARE NOT LYNCHING FLAVOR
WE ARE LYNCHING SHOSHIN
SEE HOW FUCKING UPHILL THEY'VE HAD TO SCROUNGE AND SLIME AND CALL IN ALL THEIR SCUM FAVORS TO GET PEOPLE TO PARANOIA LYNCH FLAVOR
IT'S INSANE
HOW IS NO ONE ELSE SEEING THIS


Have you ever seen scum act this way at L-1 before? I haven’t.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2285  (isolation #478)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:08 pm

In post 2275, Almost Chara wrote:I obviously meant both @L-2 in #2266.

@Nancy: I said it before. Koki & jjh are my preferred wagons. I don't see us lynching either in the remaining time, so I'm just going to try and force a no lynch here.


Yeah, so yeah, I guess that’s the best likely outcome.

But why is Eraserhead town though and that’s still one scum unaccounted for?

I think that low activity is more town indicative for Kokichi though.

And Gamma had an interesting argument wrt to Nico meta.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2290  (isolation #479)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:11 pm

In post 2278, Varsoon wrote:@Mephisto: Plenty of times, yes, holy shit
And if I hadn't, it wouldn't be out of this world to think "Oh wow what a novel scum strategy; to do something scum usually don't at L-1."

In post 2279, Varsoon wrote:Do you really think so little of TW's scumplay that you think they'd obv-scum at L-1?
Fucking really?

In post 2280, Varsoon wrote:They're playing you like a FIDDLE

In post 2282, Varsoon wrote:Either that or you're in cahoots
like damn


Varsoon, how familiar are you with Occams razor?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2297  (isolation #480)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:14 pm

In all my times playing Mafia, I have never ever seen a double EOD L-2. This game just made history.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2305  (isolation #481)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:20 pm

In post 2299, Varsoon wrote:Anyway I didn't wanna out this but whatever I'm dying anyway fuck it

My Dayvig fails if it hits scum.

I was trying to wait for SOMEONE to give me some reason why it'd fail on STW but no one outted it and STW STILL REFUSES to claim but says they aren't BP.
So I've gotta figure one of a few things is true:
1. Scum have some way to stop the kill based on placement and have stayed quiet
2. STW's just denying BP for SOME REASON AS TOWN??
3. Town stopped the kill, somehow, and is not claiming it because outting town PRs is not great and with me outted they can position to best keep their townreads alive.

So yeah
There's that too
Fuck
Now will people please just listen to me and bury the slot?


I’d maybe buy that at night but not during the day. I think the most logical explanation is their position vis a vis yours, was the reason your kill didn’t go through. There’s reason, this aspect is emphasized in the setup.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2309  (isolation #482)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:21 pm

Wow, still double L-2.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2315  (isolation #483)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:23 pm

In post 2308, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2299, Varsoon wrote:Anyway I didn't wanna out this but whatever I'm dying anyway fuck it

My Dayvig fails if it hits scum.

I was trying to wait for SOMEONE to give me some reason why it'd fail on STW but no one outted it and STW STILL REFUSES to claim but says they aren't BP.
So I've gotta figure one of a few things is true:
1. Scum have some way to stop the kill based on placement and have stayed quiet
2. STW's just denying BP for SOME REASON AS TOWN??
3. Town stopped the kill, somehow, and is not claiming it because outting town PRs is not great and with me outted they can position to best keep their townreads alive.

So yeah
There's that too
Fuck
Now will people please just listen to me and bury the slot?


Oh okay

This makes it easier for me and I'll catch up at night

PEdit: wait that's L-1 right


No because Kokichi and Bono switched wagons.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2318  (isolation #484)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:25 pm

L-1 now on Stw.

I just don’t see why scum pulls this sort of gambit. I mean they could have easily been quicklynched like it happnee numerous times last game.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2323  (isolation #485)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:27 pm

In post 2317, jjh927 wrote:Eh Varsoon claim makes sufficient sense, is the kind of thing I would anticipate when the mod says there's a role similar to a town vig (ie not a classic vig), and hammering would let me focus on how attentional research topics are relevant to a news article of my choice

Did anyone else claim vig or do I just hammer here


No one is doubting Varsoon is vig but I still don’t understand, how them not dying makes them scum?

Seriously, I really don’t?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2326  (isolation #486)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 pm

In post 2319, Almost Chara wrote:and what i'm annoyed at is you had a hard guilty and you spent this whole time yelling that nobody was listening, when you could have just outed this and everybody would have followed you. of course i'm going to be skeptical that you had a hard guilty and didn't out it the last time we were close to deadline. and yes i know mechanics don't make this technically a full guilty but it sure does make STW a great lynch, and it's close enough.
~Chara


Wait, you’re saying he actually does have a hard guilty on Stw? :o
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2332  (isolation #487)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:30 pm

In post 2322, Almost Chara wrote:Nancy, please unvote.


Tell me. Does Varsoon have a hard guilty on them?
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2338  (isolation #488)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:32 pm

In post 2299, Varsoon wrote:Anyway I didn't wanna out this but whatever I'm dying anyway fuck it

My Dayvig fails if it hits scum.

I was trying to wait for SOMEONE to give me some reason why it'd fail on STW but no one outted it and STW STILL REFUSES to claim but says they aren't BP.
So I've gotta figure one of a few things is true:
1. Scum have some way to stop the kill based on placement and have stayed quiet
2. STW's just denying BP for SOME REASON AS TOWN??
3. Town stopped the kill, somehow, and is not claiming it because outting town PRs is not great and with me outted they can position to best keep their townreads alive.

So yeah
There's that too
Fuck
Now will people please just listen to me and bury the slot?


VOTE: Stw

If they flip green, you’re next.
Show

Mephistophanes 39
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2345  (isolation #489)  » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:36 pm

In post 2341, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 2336, Almost Chara wrote:Varsoon, i want to be clear that the only reason i expressed doubt in your claim was because the thought of you willingly holding back a guilty as your tore your hair out over getting the entire town to listen to you on STW was more fantastical to me than you inventing the addition to the role.
but i believe you now.
~Chara

He also did that after outing himself as a vigilante on d1. lol.

The loyal thing is >>>rand fake


If you flip green than Varsoon is scum.
Show

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games