Starcraft Mafia: 2 -- Game Over!

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #43  (isolation #0)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:20 am

:D so much opportunity to get pocketed!!

._. im gonna have to reread that playerlist movement night action stuff arent i?

not feeling the kokichi IC claim but i slight townvibe it anyway

VOTE: Almost Chara

RVS is bullshit but square up w me, both heads now

~ Taly
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #44  (isolation #1)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:23 am

In post 2, Krazy wrote:4. Please use spoiler tags when posting large videos or animated GIFs.
4a. Gifs this size are ok, any larger should be spoilered:

i.e. gifs this size should be spoilered:
Spoiler:


RIP gif game

~ Taly
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #60  (isolation #2)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:00 pm

k +1 to TW+Sho town can we move on now

~ Taly

p-edit

Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 43, Taly wrote:not feeling the kokichi IC claim but i slight townvibe it anyway

This is super awkward.

VOTE: Taly


disagreed c:

whats awkward is that L-3 wagon on you
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #81  (isolation #3)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:36 am

Vars-strongest townread thus far.

In post 61, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 60, Taly wrote:whats awkward is that L-3 wagon on you

What's awkward about it Taly?


Your response to it.

In post 65, ProFlavor wrote:No it’s not. The last time he got page 3 lynched he flipped scum. He’s probably scum.

-Miaow


evidence please and ty

~ Taly
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #132  (isolation #4)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:22 pm

I'm not feeling good about this wagon/lynch for the reasons people are pushing it.

Like half the votes don't seem serious, or serious for a really dumb reason. (@ProFlavor)

Unless they're being bussed as scum, I don't understand the lack of resistance other than their town with a town-led wagon.

And I don't see the benefit of STW-scum still keeping up the "we're one person" shtick if they do acquire this much opposition.

Yeah, I see that it can be unhelpful to town, but I'm not seeing how it's definitively scum here.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #148  (isolation #5)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:49 pm

In post 136, Varsoon wrote:@Taly: Why does town keep up the schtick if it gets this much opposition either?


Reaction test. STW likely has reliable meta on multiple players here to my understanding.

Now that they've acknowledged a serious push/wagon against them, (their lack of doing this prompted my reply in ) and they're asking for clarity about it.

@STW

I want to know why my opening post on Kokichi was awkward; do you think his post was NAI or unserious?

Alchemist21 wrote:A lot of people just haven’t posted since this really started so I wouldn’t take a lack of resistance as telling right now.


Then walk me through how warranted your vote because it's plainly obvious that it wasn't factual.

Plus, it's lack of resistance enough if someone had to unvote to avoid a quickhammer, unless I'm reading the vote count wrong.

~

Also, I've never heard specific phrases come from specific alignments in people... so the "stretch your mind" tell doesn't make sense to me?

UNVOTE:
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #190  (isolation #6)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:25 pm

ugh one at a time please
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #193  (isolation #7)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:48 pm

@STW

Spoiler: WARNING: huge textwall shit, its not too long, everyone should read it especially STW
In post 163, Shoshin the worst wrote:elaborate please?


tbh, all of my posts before were reaction tests.

I knew my 'townvibes' and were both flippant and random.

I knew I deflected your vote/questionnaire about my thought on Kokichi by focusing on you wagon. and

Part of my motivation was to actually understand why you thought the Kokichi townvibe I gave was awkward; I've never had much gameplay with Kokichi so I took his posts by the fact that I believed he wanted people to discuss his claim and never followed it up with serious remarks. The other part was because I wanted to read both of you without the wagon influencing me, STW. Other than Almost50, and Nancy, you two are the only people who have seen me as BOTH alignments.

I wanted to see what conclusions you'd draw about me based off my posting, so I can see how genuine and constructed your read on me was.

I also wanted you to actually engage with the wagon on you, without being distracted by myself. Thus the prompts to your wagon.

I townread your guys' slot, and now I feel a bit more confident saying this as I've seen the thread unravel.

In post 163, Shoshin the worst wrote:ewe're 7 pages in and the only person not circularly shitposting about misunderstanding out hydra dynamic seems to be Taly


The rest of this post is genuine frustration with the playerlist, which I like.

I also understand why you scumread me here, because BOTH of you have seen me get far and WIN my scum-games through deepwolfing, and defending town mislynches for towncred.

But this is misguided. Quickwagons are really stupid and whether someone signs as a hydra are not is NAI most of the time, tbh. My townlean on you guys was the real reason why I voiced against the wagon. (Also because I disliked some reasoning around some people's votes there, ones that were serious including ProFlavor's and I need to reread Alchemists')

In post 181, Shoshin the worst wrote:taly is the kind of player capable of writing in a narrative driven fashion which means if we alert him to what were looking at/for too early, we'll lose what momentum we do have.
~ the worst & Shoshin


I'm flattered you guys think I'm this good as scum... but I think you guys underestimate my perceptiveness as town. :P

But this reinforces my point above. You both are using meta-logic to explain an early read on me, on how I make consistent narratives as scum.

Yet the only focal point I've made are two stances that I gathered through a 1v1 between you and Varsoon, which I townread both of you on. There's no motivation or means I could get towncred by posturing myself around your potential lynch if nobody is even entertaining my train of thought.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #194  (isolation #8)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:49 pm

k

short synopsis of the above:
- I've been gauging for reactions over my posts.
- More reasoned and genuine thought behind STW townread

time for the smaller shit
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #195  (isolation #9)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:55 pm

In post 185, u r a person 2 wrote:i read over the isos

varsoon could be right

but i don't want this lynch anymore right now

I think I'll join you on Taly.

VOTE: Taly
Hi Taly,
Would you kindly talk to me about your varsoon read (or any read you have other than Shoshin the worst)


I guess you could say my Vars read is partially tone/meta... I mean, I've hydrae'd with this man before, and have played games with him since 2015.

Here's some bullet points for my townread there:
- very pushy with this scumreads, and is directly pleading for a straight-forward answer
- asking questions and making assessments that are genuinely hard to fake, since he's hinted at having multiple reads
- aware of his own reads and is not letting anyone distract him from that
- reads genuine frustration

like, i could voice more and better reasons probably (alongside an actual town-case ISO), but im fairly confident with Vars-town with his constant desire for productive content, its very obvtown.

also, if Vars were scum, i think he would be casting suspicion on me more for going AGAINST his number 1 lynch with STW
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #196  (isolation #10)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:58 pm

In post 86, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 81, Taly wrote:evidence please and ty~ Taly

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77702

woof


Would like to know if you still hold that STW scumread, and if you actually have any other read...

What do you think of u r a person 2's vote with STW?

In post 153, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 148, Taly wrote:Then walk me through how 105 warranted your vote because it's plainly obvious that it wasn't factual.


Yes it wasn’t factual. They were just bs’ing a reason to not sign posts after people gave meta reasons as to why they should sign.


This sounds like a bit too easy of a reason to push for a lynch...

Like it felt obvious that even STW knew this.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #197  (isolation #11)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:03 pm

Mephistophanes is an iffy read at the moment... Ari has contributed almost little to nothing of a unique thought, and I thought Nancy would do more than "just misuderstand" STW's hydra "not gonna sign" thing

Almost Chara obvtowned in

Like I can't see how scum would group such a specific area of people in a lynch pool, and proceed to give an honest positive read to the rest of the playerlist with the amount of chaos and town communication barriers present in the game thus far. (A 1v1, an L-1'd wagon that spawned from RVS initially, etc.)

By the way, can you explain your lynch pool Almost?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #198  (isolation #12)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:04 pm

like if the past 8 pages is an example of town's height in scumhunting this game then im very worried
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #199  (isolation #13)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:10 pm

also for everyone who disagrees with me on STW, give me a SIMPLE bullet-pointed list on the reasons their posting is scum-motivated

*optional challenge because y not?*
convince me how Mephisto isn't scum :)
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #202  (isolation #14)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

In post 200, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 197, Taly wrote:By the way, can you explain your lynch pool Almost?


I don't feel like I should at this time (i.e. before I get to talk to Chara). Once we've discussed and reached a "close to mutual" reads then I/they can post the reasoning behind the read on each slot.

~A50


good answer

ok townread strengthened ty A50 <3
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #203  (isolation #15)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:32 pm

In post 201, Varsoon wrote:I forgot how much I love Taly-posting.
It's been too looong.


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

gonna go eat bye
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #281  (isolation #16)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:39 am

Spoiler: Replying to the presumably Nancy head
Yeah, Nancy... I was referring to Undertale as a towngame you took part in. :roll:

In post 262, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 186, Varsoon wrote:I'm not raging, Shoshin--I'm applying pressure to your slot and I don't appreciate your multiple attempts to rewrite my push on you as anything but.

I'd love to talk about Taly, but you've decided to dodge that subject entirely.
So, nah, I don't wanna talk about anyone else.
I want you lynched.


Are you townreading Taly then? Because unless you think they’re wrong, I think you shouldn’t disregard this.
'

So you think Varsoon should drop his scumread push on STW just because he doesn't feel as strongly on another scumread player?

In post 263, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 193, Taly wrote:@STW


Wrt the underlined, when have I seen town!you? I only remember playing with scum!you in Labrynth. If you’re possibly referring to Undertale, then I probably don’t remember. Sorry.


I spent an entire post constructing my thoughts so far in the game and townreading STW.... and you only comment about me mentioning you in the games I've played?

...

In post 266, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 197, Taly wrote:Mephistophanes is an iffy read at the moment... Ari has contributed almost little to nothing of a unique thought, and I thought Nancy would do more than "just misuderstand" STW's hydra "not gonna sign" thing

Almost Chara obvtowned in

Like I can't see how scum would group such a specific area of people in a lynch pool, and proceed to give an honest positive read to the rest of the playerlist with the amount of chaos and town communication barriers present in the game thus far. (A 1v1, an L-1'd wagon that spawned from RVS initially, etc.)

By the way, can you explain your lynch pool Almost?


What part of our not actually voting them, did you miss?


So you've been posting in this game all this time and haven't conjured a strong scumread or townread, or are even pushing to acquire one?

The fact that you spent multiple posts debating with STW and disagreeing with Ari on how to handle their "not signing" thing while you don't place or vote or do anything else doesn't ring to me as town-motivated.

Do you have reads aside from Vars and STW?

In post 268, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 199, Taly wrote:also for everyone who disagrees with me on STW, give me a SIMPLE bullet-pointed list on the reasons their posting is scum-motivated

*optional challenge because y not?*
convince me how Mephisto isn't scum :)


We’re not. And why are we scum here? Based on?

I don’t like this post. You have no basis to sr us and you formulating this like this is somehow obvious to anyone other than lobotomised individuals, is really scummy af.


Yeah, I do have a REASON to suspect you/ari as scum. For the amount of posting both of you have done, there's very little content.

You keep putting up the defense of "you're being really scummy" and "why scumread us" but you're not actually entertaining why, aside from painting my posts toward you as pro-scum.

Hell, it took a LITTLE post of me pushing for responses on your slot, and your next posts are to disregard any content I've had with multiple people in the game, and minimize any thought I have over you.

The fact that you don't put up a vote and just continue to 'mildly entertain' my wagon in , doesn't read as genuine.

And if you're going to make the bullshit argument that I'm posturing, then why not evaluate the TvT between STW and Vars that I concluded from my own reads? You're making multiple accusations without really looking anything deeper than a centimeter into my posts.

~
Spoiler: Replying to the presumably Ari head
In post 212, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 191, Almost Chara wrote:All caught up. Time to get us shot tonight. :P

Preliminary lynch pool (in no particular order): Shoshin the worst, Mewtaph, u r a person 2, pinturucchio, nicorobin, Kokichi Oma

Everyone else is on the positive side of null to some degree.

Disclaimer: I have not discussed any reads/reasoning with Chara yet. Thi8s preliminary list is subject to change when we do get to discuss stuff in the PT. After all, it's D1 and Chara is the one with the gift of tone reading alignments.

~The guy watching TV, playing Mafia, following a soccer game and eating all at the same time.
SEE now this is what I'm here for!
And while this is an easy throwaway post for scum, coming in when it did seems towny.


I actually made a reason behind why I thought Almost was town by this point... but you make the whole statement of "it could be scum, but it's appearing towny" isn't a concrete read...

In post 212, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 193, Taly wrote:
In post 181, Shoshin the worst wrote:taly is the kind of player capable of writing in a narrative driven fashion which means if we alert him to what were looking at/for too early, we'll lose what momentum we do have.
~ the worst & Shoshin


I'm flattered you guys think I'm this good as scum... but I think you guys underestimate my perceptiveness as town. :P

But this reinforces my point above. You both are using meta-logic to explain an early read on me, on how I make consistent narratives as scum.

Yet the only focal point I've made are two stances that I gathered through a 1v1 between you and Varsoon, which I townread both of you on. There's no motivation or means I could get towncred by posturing myself around your potential lynch if nobody is even entertaining my train of thought.
Two interessting points.
One is that I don't think you are outside your scungame yet, so I'll be keeping you in mind as the game progresses.
Second is the TvT read of S&W and Var. Can you explain the last line of this quote to me please?


I'm saying, the only major even I've responded to in this game so far, is STW/Vars when they were 1v1ing, and I concluded they were both town off my own reasons.

:igmeou: And what are you talking about Ari? You've never played with me as scum to my memory.

And also, why is "Taly's not outside of his scumgame" a reason to not try and view town-motivation in my posts?

In post 212, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 197, Taly wrote:Mephistophanes is an iffy read at the moment... Ari has contributed almost little to nothing of a unique thought, and I thought Nancy would do more than "just misuderstand" STW's hydra "not gonna sign" thing
I've had unique thoughts!!! </3


Where are they?

In post 212, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 199, Taly wrote:also for everyone who disagrees with me on STW, give me a SIMPLE bullet-pointed list on the reasons their posting is scum-motivated

*optional challenge because y not?*
convince me how Mephisto isn't scum :)
Because our Role PM was green :P
Nice appreviation btw! Mephisto sounds awesome =D


<3 Please explain why you and Nancy are confident I'm going to flip red, and if I'm making a wrong conclusion about your read, give me a reason as to why I am.

In post 212, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 201, Varsoon wrote:I forgot how much I love Taly-posting.
It's been too looong.

I don't know what to make of Mephisto. They kept coming up with excuses/outs for STW to take, which rang a bit awkward to me.
Well you keep being ridiculous. I'm just trying to be a reasonable party in all of this!


Reasonable... and ineffective. :roll:


...I really want STW to jump into the thread and explain their read on me AND reply to my spoiler to them, because at the moment, I can't find a town-motivated reason for anyone else to push a scumread on me UNLESS they actually give THEIR OWN opinion. :igmeou:
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #282  (isolation #17)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:40 am

In post 142, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 137, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Varsoon posted 2 links, one to Starcraft 1, where you encouraged everyone multiple times to “stretch their mind” and the second, to TAZ, where you didn’t do that even once.

This is sound.

My vote's on there in spirit as well.

Also Alchemist feels town.
UNVOTE:

~Jimothy


Could you explain the Alchemist townread?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #283  (isolation #18)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:40 am

In post 228, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 185, u r a person 2 wrote:i read over the isos

varsoon could be right

but i don't want this lynch anymore right now

I think I'll join you on Taly.

VOTE: Taly
Hi Taly,
Would you kindly talk to me about your varsoon read (or any read you have other than Shoshin the worst)

At this point I see nothing to indicate Taly is not simply misled here
@Grecian philosopher: I guess you have a point, if it was from a hydra that was signing seriously I’d really have a problem but since they’re already taking the piss here it’s understandable, not that I like it any more.
-Gemerald (shout-outs to Ari, the originator of this nickname!)


Wait, are you saying you think I'm wrong about my reads? Or that the wagon on me is wrong?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #284  (isolation #19)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:42 am

In post 230, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 199, Taly wrote:also for everyone who disagrees with me on STW, give me a SIMPLE bullet-pointed list on the reasons their posting is scum-motivated

*optional challenge because y not?*
convince me how Mephisto isn't scum :)

Why? My partner has stated they want to locktown Nancystophanes and I’m mildly inclined to agree rn. So tell me what scummy things you see there?
-that damn fourth Chaos Emerald


Namely the points in my recent reply to both heads.

I haven't played with either of them enough to "locktown" meta read on them on anything... so could you explain that read?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #285  (isolation #20)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:43 am

In post 265, Varsoon wrote:I don't have an informed read on Taly yet. Leaning more town there than not right now. Wish Shoshin wouldn't dodge responsibility for their read there, wish you wouldn't consistently chainsaw the slot either, Mephisto.


Yeah, I'd like to know why Mephisto's read on me is specifically centered around STW's explanation
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #286  (isolation #21)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:44 am

:igmeou: im not filling the thread with quote-walls btw
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #287  (isolation #22)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:45 am

In post 241, Kokichi Oma wrote:Prodge


VOTE: Kokichi Oma

Would this help you contribute?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #288  (isolation #23)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:49 am

fuck i completely missed page 9
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #289  (isolation #24)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:50 am

In post 209, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Did we get an andwer to this? Could we, Taly?


ISO ME. I MADE A SPECIFIC POST ON MY VARS TOWNREAD.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #290  (isolation #25)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:51 am

Oh wait, wrong explanation.

this is why i dont do larges much anymore...

of Ari

I explained the post AFTER about an answer to the question here.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #291  (isolation #26)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:55 am

In post 219, Almost Chara wrote:i'm unwilling to dismiss Varsoon vs. STW as TvT


in my spoiler to STW, I explained my thoughts on them, do you think they're posts are town-indicative or scum?

also... really would like to know more about STW's vote on u r a person 2...
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #292  (isolation #27)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:58 am

Spoiler: video expressing my mood exactly right now... *contains swearing*
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #294  (isolation #28)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:01 am

In post 222, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 148, Taly wrote:Also, I've never heard specific phrases come from specific alignments in people... so the "stretch your mind" tell doesn't make sense to me?

UNVOTE:

I know it happens, iirc that’s how Ellibereth became so good at scumhunting
-G. Cash


this is very new to me
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #302  (isolation #29)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:33 am

lol you keep dismissing all of my posts as either AtE or an overrreaction but that only reads as minimizing any point i make on you. could it be because im correct?

2 games is NOT enough to have any reliable meta read, and considering your Undertale memory is SO fuzzy; you've NEVER seen me as town.

So I don't understand the mindmeld you're having with STW here, and I don't care if it's in your meta to "not be as nice" as Ari. -_-*...
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #304  (isolation #30)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:38 am

dont patronize me either nancy :igmeou:
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #307  (isolation #31)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:41 am

In post 303, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, I really don't understand the scumreads on Taly.
Mephistophane's isn't all that well articulated and lacks venom and STW's has been "Just trust me I gotta figure out some trajectory" excuse for waiting until later in the game to explain their read.


The thing is, I made a COMPLETE reply on ANY meta-scumread about me in my STW spoiler textwall.

And their leads to me thinking their read on me is meta-based.

Mephisto is actively ignoring any posts I've made to explain my thoughts.

If they're really town, they need to actually step back and talk their thoughts out together because it doesn't read as consistent or productive to gamesolving
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #308  (isolation #32)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:41 am

Like, I'm honestly wanting an explanation for Mephisto town, not people just saying "yeah thats town wtf taly" >_>
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #309  (isolation #33)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:43 am

town is going to lose if meta is the only read people want to make
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #312  (isolation #34)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:48 am

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76341

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=76098

these were my most recent completed mafia games... both of which were several months ago so meta there isn't too reliable within itself.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75978

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76441

here are 2 compeleted towngames... which is not 100% accurate meta anymore

>_> I'm focusing waaaaay too much on a read with me but this is annoying AF

...I'm done with entertaining ANY meta-stated read on me after this point, and I'm not replying to Mephisto until they actually develop a unique read or respond to whenever the fuck STW decides to post
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #325  (isolation #35)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:12 am

:facepalm:
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #410  (isolation #36)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:23 pm

In post 405, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 193, Taly wrote:@STW

@Taly, we will discuss this before giving a proper response but we've gotten the ball rolling. Can I just ask, what is your intention with this post? On first impression I feel like you are pleading with us to nullread you/treat your earlier posting as NAI - is that a fair representation? If not a quick glimpse into your brain would help a great deal.


Full transparency on all my posts directed and about you, my read on you, and my assessment of your read on me.

In post 407, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 199, Taly wrote:also for everyone who disagrees with me on STW, give me a SIMPLE bullet-pointed list on the reasons their posting is scum-motivated

*optional challenge because y not?*
convince me how Mephisto isn't scum :)

Mephisto may be a demon but they are town.
- Ari's unrestrained defence of our hydra dynamic is town motivated & I fail to see a scum motivation in it.
- he's the more frozen head as scum by some margin and he's been the one reacting to posts in real-time
- Nancy has reads and has reacted to certain things in the thread (e.g. us vs. Varsoon!) which I don't think she'd be able to easily weigh in on as scum.
- I do not think Nancy antagonises us by reading us incorrectly so soon after 6p in Starcraft Mafia.

There's a tonne of tiny reasons to complement this but overall, I'm having a really hard time seeing scum motivation in that slot's actions at all. The fact they continuously townpost adds to this. :P


fucking finally, someone is on my level and is explained their thoughts around Mephisto town, because I was really trying hard to see if I missed some sort of tell but now I'm a bit more confident townleaning there.

I'll dissect and look more into the past page of votes/responses tonight or tomorrow. (Particularly u r a person 2's wagon)

I will say, I do like pin's catchup post a good bit off reading it, I'll reread it again for more comprehension.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #423  (isolation #37)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:46 pm

In post 204, Alchemist21 wrote:I think mephisto giving outs makes them Town. Scum-to-Town wouldn’t give an out at all, and we know scum have daytalk so if they were scum together I imagine that giving them an idea on how to excuse their play would have happened in the scum PT. Town gives outs like that when they want to consider the possibilities without jumping the gun. It’s a fluffy slot but I think that’s mostly Ari being Ari.


overlooked this, going to ISO the hydra and see your points then ^_^
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #596  (isolation #38)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:51 pm

ill get to this thread later, my college classes started today

from skimming, id like to see STW actually respond to certain posts that they say they're formulating a response for

U2's making posts with more than 1-sentence explanations fort their thoughts :D

i keep forgettin proflavor, nicorobin, and kokichi are in this game.

if someone wants to make things easier to navigate through the threads content, ask me questions
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #602  (isolation #39)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:58 pm

In post 596, Taly wrote:ill get to this thread later, my college classes started today

from skimming, id like to see STW actually respond to certain posts that they say they're formulating a response for

U2's making posts with more than 1-sentence explanations fort their thoughts :D

i keep forgettin proflavor, nicorobin, and kokichi are in this game.

if someone wants to make things easier to navigate through the threads content, ask me questions


...making sure people actually read this
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #644  (isolation #40)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:35 pm

where did the T&L vote and scumreads come from?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #646  (isolation #41)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:36 pm

In post 604, u r a person 2 wrote:Taly, if you're looking for post inspiration, you could take a stand on any or every slot of {my wagon, me} <3


requoting because I'll focus on this when I got more time. (Which should be either tomorrow, most likely Friday, and DEFINITELY by Saturday)
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #685  (isolation #42)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:56 pm

Vars, do you believe Kokichi's claim and why?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #689  (isolation #43)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:00 pm

Can you both stop responding and clogging up the thread?

STW, why did you vote Kokichi?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #694  (isolation #44)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:10 pm

Let's not get personal here.

Does anyone have meta with Nicorobin? I've seen them in multiple games before but its impossible to filter their gameplay because of how vague it is regardless of play.

In Maria's Anime Binge she was town and was nonexistent like now.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #884  (isolation #45)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:33 pm

I'm kind of fearful that I have townreads, but very little scumreads, and multiple null. :/ Making another post-note to reread the past 10 pages when I get to the UP2 wagon assessment.

My nullreads are particularly the lurkers... and part of me townleans the people who are in the same boat as me, but that's a bit superficial.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #885  (isolation #46)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Pre-reread, I'm still good with my Kokichi vote, I want to see the validity of his claim, and from my experience, Nico doesn't even have meta since she doesn't do anything.

Slightly anxious that we have deepwolfs in the thread, but I have neither the reason or the cause to entertain that thought further.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #886  (isolation #47)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:38 pm

I have multiple pretty strong townreads, townhunting's fun. ;)
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #932  (isolation #48)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:10 pm

who is mewtaph?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #936  (isolation #49)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:26 pm

In post 63, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: Alchemist21


Considering that this vote hasn't left, was it serious?

In post 253, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 142, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 137, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Varsoon posted 2 links, one to Starcraft 1, where you encouraged everyone multiple times to “stretch their mind” and the second, to TAZ, where you didn’t do that even once.

This is sound.

My vote's on there in spirit as well.

Also Alchemist feels town.
UNVOTE:

~Jimothy

Okay, so you wanted to vote them in spirit but you couldn't. Did you have any other leads outside of Shoshin the worst that you would've liked to pursue at the time of making this post or was that the only slot you received scum vibes up to ?


+1

In post 765, Mewtaph wrote:Hey Gamma, can I ask you a question? Do you think that I should be town reading you this game?


What answer were you expecting here?

In post 772, Mewtaph wrote:I like u r a person 2 for town quite a bit actually, and I would be willing to do my first active sort to them, Taly or Varsoon.

I think NicoRobin is a decent point to poke with a stick before deadline rears too close, but is a bad wagon to get going near deadline in case they are really just apathetic!town.

I don't know why pinturrichio keeps pushing their content back repeatedly but it's not a great look.


I didn't like the initial voting on UP2 when I first skimmed through it, the reasons for a scumread there lacked substance (Prompting Michael Scott to explain why he thought UP2's posts were manufactured, that's the vote that most got my attention when it happened.)

I agree a bit on Nico. A lurker lynch won't get anywhere, and I don't trust the fact that everyone is like "where's the scum at"?

:/ I get my vote on Kokichi contradicts the above statement, but I'm working to change this.

Pint pushing content back... not a great look? Or scum-indicative?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #937  (isolation #50)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:29 pm

I'm tempted to play overtly scummy solely to get scumreads going, and worthwhile interactions.

Vars, a lot of people say Mephist, Alchemist, and T&L are town, but they're low confidence reads for me.

What are your reads there?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #940  (isolation #51)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:36 pm

In post 933, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Mewtaph

I agree, who is he? Some vacant chasm in the playerlist, gotta be. Dude was fairly non-extant in the first game, too.


-V


Where did that STW scumread go?

And why did you vig them when I had a townread there? >:c

Part of the "null"-feels I think that's gone on in this thread, is because there's multiple pages of just pointless back-and-forths that disregard the playerlist.

There's not many in the game that have interacted with more than a select few people.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #943  (isolation #52)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:41 pm

@Pint

ISOing you, there's two distinctions in our reads.

Why are you paranoid about Almost Chara?

And I'm not feeling the argument you had for UP2.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #944  (isolation #53)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:43 pm

:roll: I'm going to feel like some dumb, vanilla, passive ho if I'm asking so many questions with none posed to me.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #948  (isolation #54)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:50 pm

In post 946, Varsoon wrote:What are your thoughts on Mewtaph and, in general, what do you think should be done in this kind of a game (lurker slots a problem but also current wagons/attention d1)?


Everyone should actively engage with the people they've least engaged with.

That makes content less predictable and runs the game more smoothly without pages of the same shit going on.

I need more of Mewtaph for a confident read - hence my post toward them, but their posts did feel inclined to push the game forward. I'd like to know why they haven't contributed more, if it's RL stuff or just uncertainty.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #952  (isolation #55)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:58 pm

Alchemist is someone I want to sort more.

I can see scum take the positions he's had (namely the vote/rationality on STW , and the vote/unvote onto UP2 ), but, alongside my other iffy/scumlean reads, a lot of people don't agree.

ProFlavor, Michael Scott, and Pint need an individual ISO for me to get thoughts rolling on them.

Mephisto reread / UP2 Wagon Evaluation / ProFlavor/Michael Scott/Pint are the areas of sorting I'm looking to absolve in the next 2 days.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #954  (isolation #56)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:59 pm

a50, how have i been towntelling? >:

i wish i was more opinionated than i am right now

also, is T&L towntelling?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #977  (isolation #57)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:10 am

In post 965, Mewtaph wrote:Yes. You can take that vote as serious in that I haven't seen any other wagon was compelling enough for me to shift my vote. I don't buy how he's approaching the game state as genuine.


Good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Are there any posts you want to have addressed in particular?

VOTE: Alchemist21

I want Alchemist to reply to

In post 965, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 936, Taly wrote:
In post 772, Mewtaph wrote:I like u r a person 2 for town quite a bit actually, and I would be willing to do my first active sort to them, Taly or Varsoon.

I think NicoRobin is a decent point to poke with a stick before deadline rears too close, but is a bad wagon to get going near deadline in case they are really just apathetic!town.

I don't know why pinturrichio keeps pushing their content back repeatedly but it's not a great look.

I didn't like the initial voting on UP2 when I first skimmed through it, the reasons for a scumread there lacked substance (Prompting Michael Scott to explain why he thought UP2's posts were manufactured, that's the vote that most got my attention when it happened.)

I agree a bit on Nico. A lurker lynch won't get anywhere, and I don't trust the fact that everyone is like "where's the scum at"?

:/ I get my vote on Kokichi contradicts the above statement, but I'm working to change this.

Pint pushing content back... not a great look? Or scum-indicative?

I thought ignoring u r a person 2's self-referential call for a wagon on himself by means of a vote over interaction was scummy. There is a part of me that thinks that scum would be looking for something to do outside of STW's wagon after it dissolved.


I think scum was on STW's wagon regardless of STW's alignment. He was L-1'd, and this is a large. Granted, I do have a townread on STW, but it's faded the past few pages, I still stick to them-town.

I also feel like scum would've hopped on UP2 too when STW's wagon began to crumble. STW felt like the only person pushing UP2 through getting his reads (ISO STW, there are a lot of direct interactions between in their posts 400-600), and while Pint made a few points on UP2, I don't feel his read is strong based off the reasoning in

This "we're lynching Nico/Koki/lurker" is about the worst lynch decision possible for the gamestate, and on D1 in general tbh.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #978  (isolation #58)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:12 am

In post 976, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: STW


Please make a case, involving post links.

I can't bring myself to read all the pages in this thread because of the back-and-forths and filtering out a mountain of words for a few content-advancing statements hasn't done me well for comprehension.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #979  (isolation #59)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:15 am

In post 974, NicoRobin wrote:I clearly said '/in to replace' in the sign-up thread.......


Tough world.

Is your STW-scumread confident? Any other thoughts on the game?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #981  (isolation #60)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:45 am

actually noted

this is Pint's major dump on the thread, but in his ISO he only engages with URAP2 in two other posts, with several talking about him which doesn't really expand on an evolving read around him.

I want Pint to talk about his other reads, too.

((also, wrong post link in my , was meant to link and not ))
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1017  (isolation #61)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:44 pm

In post 982, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 952, Taly wrote:Alchemist is someone I want to sort more.

I can see scum take the positions he's had (namely the vote/rationality on STW , and the vote/unvote onto UP2 ), but, alongside my other iffy/scumlean reads, a lot of people don't agree.

ProFlavor, Michael Scott, and Pint need an individual ISO for me to get thoughts rolling on them.

Mephisto reread / UP2 Wagon Evaluation / ProFlavor/Michael Scott/Pint are the areas of sorting I'm looking to absolve in the next 2 days.


I don’t know what you expect me to respond to here. I’ve made myself pretty clear so if you’re still insure about something you’ll need to ask specific questions instead of asking for a response to a vaguely reasoned read.


I wasn't convinced by your original STW vote, so can you explain how that read has evolve since ?

And what were your thoughts on UP2/STW's interaction after you unvoted in ? You stated an argument they were scum/town but you didn't follow up in a change of thought when UP2 clarified something to you.

Do you see anything scum-indicative with Mewtaph aside from their reasoning to keep their vote on you?

In post 984, Varsoon wrote:It's in my ISO and emergent between my interactions with the STW slot.
If you still can't verify casing there, I can try?
I really don't wanna, though. :/

-V


Meh... I'll ISO you then. But what keeps you from casing?

In post 999, ProFlavor wrote:I am currently trying to asses Taly - in a game where loads of people went 'I cant scum read anyone' he had loads of different reads. not sure if this is AI... will come back later with a decision


I'm right here for assessing and sorting. :roll:

Also, I thought I said I had difficulty generating scumreads myself, as opposed to my multiple townreads.

The difference is, I'm not voicing them unlike the playerlist because I don't see a benefit in doing so right now.

Walk me through your thoughts on the UP2 wagon, that'll motivate me to read ISOs and cultivate an opinion on that.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1018  (isolation #62)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Apologize for the non-spoilered textwall.
This is a reply to STW. I'm not spoiling it because I want to make sure they actually read it.


In post 987, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 977, Taly wrote:I think scum was on STW's wagon regardless of STW's alignment. He was L-1'd, and this is a large. Granted, I do have a townread on STW, but it's faded the past few pages, I still stick to them-town.

...why has it faded?


I think you're town, but I want to see if your posts toward/about me are genuine or have an agenda.

You only voice a thought towards me if it's 100% meta-based on something I've done before. You're not removing my play here from anything else, and you're not doing this with anyone else to my understanding.

I'm curious to know, on if you're trying to solve me genuinely, or if you're just withholding your responses about me for when you CAN actively case a lynch against me if I survive later in the game.

You've told me to "play the game" and "wait for your response" and yet you're just now acknowledging posts I've made where I haven't mentioned you.

In post 989, Shoshin the worst wrote:I'm getting tired of not being treated like a human and there's a weird clique of players who are just positioning as scum for nonsensical reasons, without actually thinking through anything (more likely to come from scum!ProFlavor than scum!Varsoon rn imo). my WIM is through the floor so I'm probably gonna be more low energy and less obvtown than I was a few pages ago.


Why aren't you pushing ProFlavor and Pint if you think they could be deepwolves?

This gamestate is literally nothing but people having no definitive scumread and so people delve into dumb setup spec and "let's lynch the low poster/lurkers" to get a result.

In post 996, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 43, Taly wrote::D so much opportunity to get pocketed!!

._. im gonna have to reread that playerlist movement night action stuff arent i?

not feeling the kokichi IC claim but i slight townvibe it anyway

VOTE: Almost Chara

RVS is bullshit but square up w me, both heads now

~ Taly

Taly's RVS post is what originally scumpinged me.
I don't think he's really done anything outside his scumrange (not anything particularly towny). Taly do you disagree? If I'm grossly misreading you here, help me see where I'm wrong. A lot your defence of yourself & probing of other slots has kind of skated around the centre; the way you do as scum (e.g. PYPX/Y).


Yes, you're misled. :igmeou: If you actually read me post in , you'd have known that ANY post I made in the game before were reaction tests.

And yeah, I'm playing OVERTLY "scummy" right now. (Ugh, that word sucks so much.)

If "playing how I am as scum" gets people to have reads OTHER than town/null and AVOIDS a potential lurker mislynch on D1, then fuck... Mission accomplished.

Apathy defeated. (Or at least mine is.) 1v1s don't go for +10 pages. Weakens a scum-productive narrative.


In post 1000, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 977, Taly wrote:
In post 965, Mewtaph wrote:Yes. You can take that vote as serious in that I haven't seen any other wagon was compelling enough for me to shift my vote. I don't buy how he's approaching the game state as genuine.


Good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Are there any posts you want to have addressed in particular?

VOTE: Alchemist21

I want Alchemist to reply to

This post struck me as more pockety towards Mewtaph, actually. But yeah Mewtaph's reasoning is a trainwreck. I have no read on if it's t/s or s/s but I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of these two flips red.
I don't understand how you were meant to reply to 952. lol.


:roll: Let's talk about "posturing/positioning" for a second.

How about the next time you quote me, you DIRECTLY respond to me? OK? :facepalm:
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1019  (isolation #63)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:45 pm

;) i got people talking about different things since the last 2 pages
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1020  (isolation #64)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:46 pm

apathy can kiss my ass, its actually going away a little as i typed these past 2 posts :D
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1021  (isolation #65)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:49 pm

oh lol forgot mephisto was in this game again

...ive played with jeanne11... in 2015.

and ive played with nico one game this past year... but it doesnt count since she was mislynched early-game for doing the bare minimum to avoid being replaced
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1022  (isolation #66)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:53 pm

In post 1003, Krazy wrote:NicoRobin(3) ~ (57), (153), (81)
u r a person 2(2) ~ (43), (42)
Shoshin the worst(2) ~ (6), (143)
Alchemist21(2) ~ (5), (61)
pinturicchio(1) ~ (75)
Mewtaph(1) ~ (52)
Kokichi Oma(1) ~ (70)


This is an incredibly bad VC for town.

Michael/STW/UP2, tell me why Nico's a good lynch today.

URAP2 - Already prompted Pint/ProFlavor to talk about their vote here.

STW - vars, make town cohesive <3

Alchemist21 - Actually want Mew to explain his scumread on Alchemist, it's the only one they've had it seems? In like... 1000 posts?

Pint - A reason to townread T&L as I'm feeling less impressed each time I read Pint's ISO or latest posts.

Kokichi - AC, is this really a worthy lynch? Any active posters you don't townread?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1023  (isolation #67)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:02 pm

anyone have meta on Mew?

like reliable ones? not a 1 game half-assed "this is how someone is as that alignment"?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1025  (isolation #68)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:17 pm

UNVOTE:

A bit more confident in Alchemist-town, not lynching this.

I'd like Mew to do something about their "one vote/scumread+no push in the game at all" thing they have going for their all-of-5-posts.

VOTE: pinturicchio

Next.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1026  (isolation #69)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:18 pm

also STW try to avoid confbias with me. -_-*...

and if I keep hearing "taly's read reversal is scum-indicative of him omg", you're not going to get a rational response.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1027  (isolation #70)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:20 pm

I mean rational, as in calm, where I don't get pissed off by the misrep you've painted me with in your recent posts. :mad:
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1028  (isolation #71)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:22 pm

i would post GIFs this game indefinitely... but spoiling most of them kind of defeats the spontaneity
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1036  (isolation #72)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:55 pm

In post 1032, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1023, Taly wrote:anyone have meta on Mew?

like reliable ones? not a 1 game half-assed "this is how someone is as that alignment"?

All I can contribute is that he's a pretty sharp, analytical player. Don't have reliable alignment tells on him.


OK.

In post 1033, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1026, Taly wrote:also STW try to avoid confbias with me. -_-*...

and if I keep hearing "taly's read reversal is scum-indicative of him omg", you're not going to get a rational response.

What do you think we're doing...? :lol:


Calling you out on misrepping me. I'm not "reversing" my read on you, I'm questioning it because you're not actually evaluating any points or concerns I have on my read on you.

Plus, I'm much more likely to read-reverse as town, especially as the game goes on. :roll: Since you're so focused on meta-ing me.

In post 1034, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1027, Taly wrote:I mean rational, as in calm, where I don't get pissed off by the misrep you've painted me with in your recent posts. :mad:

Why don't you feel the need to empathise with us?


Because I genuinely am trying to figure out if your lack of explanation, replies to only SPECIFIC posts I make about you, and extremely-cautious attitude on making a stance about me is town-motivated or scum-motivated.

:igmeou: If it's such a bitch to read me, then do something about it. Otherwise, your play is very effective for scum to manipulate our interactions regardless of my alignment.

You've also only talked meta when it related to my SCUM-game, NOT my TOWN-game.

You're not being honest or fair. :( :mad:

Just think for the slightest fucking second, if I'm town, what are you accomplishing here?
If you genuinely believe I'm scum, why aren't you doing something about it?
If you really don't think you'll have a strong read, at least D1? Then assess me objectively and directly, and don't step around my larger posts to you when I'm actually conveying my thought process.

In post 1034, Shoshin the worst wrote:Why are you ridiculing our push on you? If your only answer is "bEcAuSe YoU'rE wRoNg!!!!" please try to meet us at a deeper level. Because we aren't half-assing this read...


Seriously... Why are you constructing my posts as unserious and thoughtless?

And WHAT push have you done to me? I'm still waiting for this, and THAT'S the problem.

I'm not replying to your posts until you read my spoiler wall that was 800 posts ago, AND the recent wall I DIDN'T spoil.

You know, the one you completely disregarded to reply to just now?

In post 1035, Shoshin the worst wrote:Acrually you haven't used the cat GIF towntell..... Guess you're probably scum.


:igmeou: I post GIFs NAI.

Don't mock me.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1037  (isolation #73)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:58 pm

In post 1022, Taly wrote:Michael/STW/UP2, tell me why Nico's a good lynch today.


Also, I'm still waiting for an answer on this. -_-*
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1038  (isolation #74)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:01 pm

Unless you actually answer my question posed in , STW

...Or FINALLY have a discussion with BOTH heads on your thoughts toward me AND my posts in /

I'm not getting into a pointless 1v1 that clogs up the thread.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1039  (isolation #75)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 pm

I'll reply when you want to work with me.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1040  (isolation #76)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:03 pm

:facepalm:

...And I skipped over these two posts. Ugh.

I'm tired.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1041  (isolation #77)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:05 pm

In post 1030, Shoshin the worst wrote:Given TW head has seen you as both powertown, powerwolf, and pocketed you as a scum - what makes you think you're entitled to a townread from us? Help us see it?


Given TW head HAS seen me in these positions, makes me REALLY wonder why you're posting before talking to him.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1042  (isolation #78)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:07 pm

In post 1030, Shoshin the worst wrote:If you're playing overly scummy what's your angle? Where were you going with the reaction tests & what did you glean? This is the kind of reasoning wolves use when they have a rocky start to day one so I can't afford to take that at face value. Let's go 3 levels deeper in this conversation.


I also stated I've been feeling apathy after the page-explosion this past week, namely the back-and-forths.

So I'm also "getting attention" so I can communicate more effectively to the playerlist and redefine my reads with transparency.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1043  (isolation #79)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:11 pm

In post 1030, Shoshin the worst wrote:You don't need to be positioned as a lategame lynch and doing that by gently poking you day one would be ridiculous. If we were scum actually gunning for your mislynch why would we alert you to it and force you to produce more alignment indicative content day one? This isn't the conclusion I don't think so talk to me more here.


Well, you HAVE brushed off some points I've made on you, and you're looking very critically into every post I make with the WIFOM of "this could be Taly as ANY alignment!!!!"

If you wanted me to get frustrated, for us to 1v1, and for you to get material to ACTUALLY lynch me later then here you have it.

I don't know what you're achieving here as town, either, that's why my read has partially faded.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1045  (isolation #80)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:14 pm

STW, I just said I forgot you made 2 posts.

This is why I don't want a back-and-forth, there's so much content to filter in a large and this isn't helping anything.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1050  (isolation #81)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:20 pm

What are you needing confirmation or clarity on in my posts?

If it's such a problem to sort me, then ASK me questions. :/

Why should I try to convince you I'm town? I know I'm town and I'm confident that if you're SO focused on meta-reading me, it will be evident sooner or later.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1051  (isolation #82)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:20 pm

In post 1049, Shoshin the worst wrote:Taly why do you take exception with a Nico lynch?


What are you meaning here?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1053  (isolation #83)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Because I don't think a lurker lynch is productive and I don't have any meta to think Nico or even Kokichi to be anything but null?

Why should I lynch or compromise a lynch for a slot I don't scumread, or as opposed to other people I DO have opinions on, and want to sort/am having a growing scumread on.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1056  (isolation #84)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:29 pm

List me everything you want to know about my thoughts on the gamestate and I'll reply.

TELL me what valuable conversations I'm missing.

I honestly don't understand your approach here, and I think there's a GREAT chance I'm misinterpreting. This entire conversation is agony.

Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1053, Taly wrote:Because I don't think a lurker lynch is productive and I don't have any meta to think Nico or even Kokichi to be anything but null?

Why not? And why did you feel the need to quiz us on why we were voting her? Do you think it's unjustified that she's getting wagoned?


What fucking quiz? I just want it to be clearly defined why you're voting and IF you'd want a lynch there.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1059  (isolation #85)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:31 pm

I don't think the wagon is unjustified.

But I'm not confident it's flipping scum, and I can see scum being ON the wagon.

Shoshin the worst wrote:What do you make of Varsoon's stance that lurker Nico is scum Nico?


Where is this post?

Shoshin the worst wrote:Let's talk about Nico for now. I'm busy irl and won't be able to write longer posts til I'm home.


Yeah, let's talk about Nico.

I'm still angry and confused.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1060  (isolation #86)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:33 pm

please, don't make much longer posts, im going to go VLA if i filter through constant wallposts and do Chemistry Level 2 + Pre-Cal Trigonometry in the same day
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1062  (isolation #87)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:39 pm

because i dont have time to filter through pages and fully comprehend or read every bit of content in them?

and vars isnt sure of the lurker/scum-meta on nico, and im not either, so i dont see the validity of a scum argument there.

i dont trust most wagons at the moment, because there's MULTIPLE people being voted, and we're in a gamestate where people have said they have a lot of townreads but few else.

so pushing for nico lynch seems an easy out for scum if they're town.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1063  (isolation #88)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:42 pm

STW

posts to

is much better communication than last page, and what im working toward here....
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1064  (isolation #89)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:46 pm

this is really new to me.

:( I'M usually the person who does the teeth-pulling for info and interactions

not the other way around

i demand a band-aid, a funny cat gif, a lollpop, and a hug.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1066  (isolation #90)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:50 pm

i really want Pint to ISO me and reply to the posts ive mentioned them in.

i didnt like their UP2 scum rationale and their recent posts dont have much content, and little interaction with UP2 in comparison to that, and the lack of a vote change.

i think T&L is of the higher confidence within my townreads.

Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1062, Taly wrote:because i dont have time to filter through pages and fully comprehend or read every bit of content in them?

Oh? I'm expected to read every single word of your posts and then shaded when I do, but you're questioning people on pressuring Nico yet haven't been actively trying to sort her? That's not a great look.

Go back to the wagon, where did scum enter?


I'm trying to find the reasons behind peoples votes on the wagon to find out, and to help sort the people on that wagon individually.

And I don't see much content to sort?

I don't think "that's not a great look" is being fair or empathetic towards me, I'm not stagnant with my reads.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1068  (isolation #91)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:57 pm

I need to eat, and I'm in too much of an IRL shitty mood for mafia right now.

These past 2 pages could've been condensed into 2 posts, I feel like. :/ This doesn't feel like an equal interaction.

Shoshin the worst wrote:Show me a bit more about why you scumread URAP2? Talk to me about why you're voting pintu if you scumread URAP2 and are anti the Nico wagon?


I'm cultivating reads at the moment, and I'm not scumreading UP2? I am pressure-voting to understand Pint's POV of him here.

Shoshin the worst wrote:Also waiting to hear why you think lynching lurker-Nico is a bad idea here.


Lurker Lynch D1=Scarce Info. On Flip
- If town, only a detriment.
- If scum, yay, we have only a little bit to go off of based on their interactions/wagon/play.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1069  (isolation #92)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:59 pm

give me breathing room
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1096  (isolation #93)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:08 am

In post 1071, Shoshin the worst wrote:Anyway my stance is clear. You can have your breathing room but if it bothers you we aren't townreading you, talk to us.


i dont give a fuck if you townread me, stop assuming that shit

i give a fuck if you continually make assumptions about my thoughts and belittle any misguided ideas i have directed toward you, because that's not productive for town and usually not even town-motivated (considering you dont townread me but youre dancing around any attempt at pushing a scumread/lynch on me OR even sorting me directly UNTIL these last TWO pages))

thats why im having a hell of time sorting you in these recent pages and it DOESNT seem like you understand that regardless of how many different ways i tell you

NOW, i NEVER SAID nico-votes/scum-indicative ideas were UNFAIR, as you quote here:
In post 1070, Shoshin the worst wrote:I don't think any of the votes on Nico so far have been unfair/scum indicative and I don't think you really addressed that point.

i SAID THAT THEY WERE
Taly wrote:i dont trust most wagons at the moment, because there's MULTIPLE people being voted, and we're in a gamestate where people have said they have a lot of townreads but few else.
so pushing for nico lynch seems an easy out for scum if they're town.

because MY CURRENT stance on nico IS
Taly wrote:vars isnt sure of the lurker/scum-meta on nico, and im not either, so i dont see the validity of a scum argument there.

Taly wrote:and ive played with nico one game this past year... but it doesnt count since she was mislynched early-game for doing the bare minimum to avoid being replaced

so to DISPEL the LACK of CLARITY and read ON the wagon AND- NICO HERSELF
Taly wrote:I'm trying to find the reasons behind peoples votes on the wagon to find out, and to help sort the people on that wagon individually.

And I don't see much content to sort?

I don't think "that's not a great look" is being fair or empathetic towards me, I'm not stagnant with my reads.

because MY THOUGHT PROCESS right now IS
In post 1068, Taly wrote:Lurker Lynch D1=Scarce Info. On Flip
- If town, only a detriment.
- If scum, yay, we have only a little bit to go off of based on their interactions/wagon/play.

and i CURRENTLY DONT SCUMREAD nico

SO. NOW THAT I'VE SPELLED OUT MY THOUGHTS HERE.

I WANT SOMETHING CLARIFIED.


?) We still have 4-5 days in the game left, so if you're just pressure-voting Nico, how are you sorting them through your vote? Do you have any other wagons you DISLIKE OR LIKE? I DON'T see Nico as a lynch candidate, and I WANT town to be on the SAME PAGE with the WAGONS HERE.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1097  (isolation #94)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:08 am

In post 1082, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:One thing that pings me, is the sense of his posting being somewhat LAMISTy. That might just be NAI though. But those initial posts about HIM being pocketed, did seem a bit odd to me.


This was literally my opening post, which was to get people talking about them.... not 1000 posts later. :igmeou:

Your commentary here lost me the moment you said "LAMISTy" (another stupid buzzword)

And this post became pointless the phrase AFTER that when you said:
"That might just be NAI though."

?) So, instead of commenting about someone's commentary on irrelevant posts; how about you talk to me about the wagons that you CAN get behind? Anyone you scumread?

Or, if you're so unsure how to sort, ask me questions that don't assume my reads. :roll:

In post 1080, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:I’m not currently scumreading that slot but no, I do not at all get the townreads on it. Like how does anyone initially read us, as obvscum here?


:igmeou: If you're talking about me, then you're misreading my thoughts on you again.

If I ever thought you were "obvscum", my vote would be on you, and probably still on you tbh.

I waned people to explain their townreads on you early game because I couldn't see them. To my memory Alchemist and T&L were the only people who helped absolve that for me.

:facepalm: I can't tell if the constant miscommunication on my posts is because I just suck at clarifying things for people, or people are actively not trying to understand my POV.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1098  (isolation #95)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:08 am

In post 1072, u r a person 2 wrote:@taly
a bunch of people were voting nico and I figured maybe it could lead to a sort. It was not a productive use of time

miserably sick this past day. hoping it will get better from here. will play tomorrow


thoughts on Pint and primarily their wagon/vote on you?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1099  (isolation #96)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:09 am

like im really trying not to be bitchy or overly-frustrated in my posts (why i normally post GIFs all the time)

but i genuinely dont know how else to convey my thoughts to some of these quotes/posts that get my point across any clearler

:/
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1100  (isolation #97)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:12 am

In post 1097, Taly wrote:I can't tell if the constant miscommunication on my posts is because I just suck at clarifying things for people, or people are actively not trying to understand my POV.


this is probably the biggest reason why ive had issue sorting mephisto and stw for different reasons
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1101  (isolation #98)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:17 am

Spoiler: Taly's Reaction To This Thread
Image
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1102  (isolation #99)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:20 am

*aggressively throws feathers at Ari, Nancy, TW, and Sho*
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1103  (isolation #100)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:23 am

apologize for my constant posting the past 3 pages.

i really dont want to go back to the meta of "vapid short posts all the time", got me nowhere

In post 1098, Taly wrote:
In post 1072, u r a person 2 wrote:@taly
a bunch of people were voting nico and I figured maybe it could lead to a sort. It was not a productive use of time

miserably sick this past day. hoping it will get better from here. will play tomorrow


thoughts on Pint and primarily their wagon/vote on you?


i want the discussion to STAY ON TOPIC

@STW/Mephisto

If you see a ?), I want that answered, ty.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1104  (isolation #101)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:26 am

In post 1087, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Why? And Bono and Alchemist are really bad wagons.


who is Bono[/n]?

i want [b]mew
to reply to alchemist before i make a further assessment there
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1105  (isolation #102)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:26 am

fml bold tag fail
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1108  (isolation #103)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:28 am

ask questions please and ill answer as concisely as possible.

also relevant questions that arent about things that are 500+ posts old, preferably, ty.

<3
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1110  (isolation #104)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:30 am

yeah not impressed with each vote on U2 when looking at it individually, but i do think town is there. (@my current vote because i dont know about pint)
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1116  (isolation #105)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:44 am

Town, not listing the order of strength OR confidence here
Almost Chara
Mephisto
STW
Varsoon
T&L
URAP2
Alchemist

Sorting
Mew
Pint
Proflavor
Michael Scott
Nicorobin
Kokichi


Not behind a Nico/Koki lynch unless there's either a better meta argument, or until they post more so I can evaluate them enough to have a lynch decision on.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1117  (isolation #106)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 am

are noteworthy posts about Mew/Pint
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1124  (isolation #107)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:39 pm

mew do u have any reads aside from alch and thoughts on the current wagons aside from your sole vote? want to know ty
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1136  (isolation #108)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:28 pm

-_- or i could just not see the nico-scum alongside not seeing a point to PL with the amount of divison in the thread

but continue to place WIFOM on me with every single thing i say outside of my votes and wagons, im sure thatll get both of you places :roll:

and i do want to see Michael/Pint actually post some
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1137  (isolation #109)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:32 pm

STW, you never answered my question -_-

Why are you so content on lynching Nico if your vote there is pressure? Do you strongly scumread them?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1140  (isolation #110)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:37 pm

In post 1127, Shoshin the worst wrote:we can still powerlynch Nico before EOD.

this is definitely something id associate with "pressure' voting :roll:

and division is bad because that gives scum leverage/ammunition to drive lynches?

why has your vote remained on UP2 since , proflavor?

ProFlavor wrote:Tomorrow you can go “this person was for Nico but against Varsoon, this person was for Nico but with Varsoon” bla bla


so... a PL is good off COMPLETE associatives and NOTHING based off the lynched person's play?

why are you defending the nico wagon if you dont scumread them? or, DO you scumread them? since you havent clarified that in your last several posts
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1141  (isolation #111)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:41 pm

honestly, anyone who keeps "OKing" a Nico wagon or even a Kokichi wagon at this point is just saying "im not going to do anything else but push for a PL until we get content out of this one player"
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1142  (isolation #112)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:42 pm

we almost have 5 days left, still. the stagnation in the thread is not helpful.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1143  (isolation #113)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:44 pm

i feel like im the ONLY person shouting "NO" in this game and thats a huge-ass red flag.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1153  (isolation #114)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:01 pm

vars please help me retain sanity ty
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1155  (isolation #115)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:04 pm

if you want to focus more on STW then I redirect you to page 42-43 because I had a back-and-forth with them.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3564  (isolation #116)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:00 pm

gg :D
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden


[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games