: BBmolla
Nako (L-5)
: Egix96
BBmolla (L-5)
: Lamees
Lamees (L-5)
: Succinct
Nako, Thor665
In post 1863, Auro wrote:Based off the last few pages Lamees is very likely town.
That's backwards. Last few pages show Lamees's scum.
In post 1863, Auro wrote: I'm TRing Something_Smart too.
Not quite as backwards, but almost as bad.
In post 1867, rb wrote:how about day3 ends the way day2 was supposed to end
with a thor lynch
Thor's play's lackluster enough that I'll compromise there, but only as a last resort.
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Succinct »

Nako
> BBMolla > Malakitty > rb = Egix > Thor665 > Something_Smart = Auro >
Lamees
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Succinct »

Actually,
Nako = BBMolla
> Malakitty > rb = Egix96 > Thor665 > Something_Smart = Auro >
Lamees

There's some shifts from ; Something_Smart's posts deteriorated, Malakitty's stronger townread, rb/Egix now are townreads, all from posts since then.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1899, Auro wrote:I'm all for hashing out issues and reaching middle ground as either alignment - I'm still leaning scum on you, and a discussion there would help me build my read (or change my mind).

Do scum!Thor games usually make for an air of cluelessness and "lost towns"?
Yeah I think so. The games where people are more clueless about who is scum typically means Thor is cause his town and scum play are very similar imo.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Why do you think Lamees is scum Succint
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by rb »

if lamees was scum im fairly sure another PR would have claimed by today
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by Succinct »

In post 1905, rb wrote:if lamees was scum im fairly sure another PR would have claimed by today
You assume one exists erroneously.
In post 1904, BBmolla wrote:Why do you think Lamees is scum Succint
Isoed Persivul, sheeped him on claim being scummy. Since then, ////// as active lurking.

stances were pure scum.
, willingness to lynch anyone indicative of scum.

Your was accurate. was a poor defense of it.
was poor reaction to your soft,
especially
as an Angel should
know
the cop was impossible and wouldn't ask. Later posts do precisely that, but it's the
first
reaction that counts; a town player is more prone to an "a-HA!" caught-ya response, whereas Lamees's response was delayed over the course of multiple posts.
's push of not responding when the obvious answer was you logged off was bad.
++/ = Lamees is willing to lynch almost everyone. (At least 5/9 slots as named lynch targets.)

Better question; why's Lamees town?
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Succinct »

Forgot: Lamees posited the Creature kill = Molla scum.
It's the opposite; Creature's posts implied Molla town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by rb »

it would mean the town has 7 ascension points

i guess it's possible it had the minimum (5) and that the only two PR's were a cop+JOAT

i hate mechanics talk
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by rb »

the game would certainly make A LOT more sense if lamees was scum
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by rb »

however, assuming the minimum ascension points (5) as opposed to the other 4 possibilities (6,7,8,9) is going with the 20% odds rather than the 80%

if the town had any number of ascension points (6-9) then we could realistically have another PR counter-claim lamees, but we also have room for another PR in the points range too. i think we shelve it for today, but tomorrow we should massclaim
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by Lamees »

Quoting posts and attaching scum reasons to them are easy. But it just looks silly when they're wrong. For example, 1765 was to see if he was actually claiming cop. Had he claimed to investigate someone on night 1 it would have confirmed to me he's fake claiming.

In the beginning of day 2 (way before BB even joined the game) I specifically pointed out multiple times to DLA and everyone that I can confirm there's no cop in the game right now.

VOTE: succint
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Lamees »

And there's always going to be posts that look like active lurking in a very lurky player base when I myself am a pretty active player. Case is garbage and clearly scum driven.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1895, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1893, Egix96 wrote:NGL this actually makes me not want to lynch you anymore.
The sentiment is towny, true, but there's no way to know if she really felt that way about self-hammering. She did mention it yesterday, but it was when nobody was around and a NL was all but guaranteed. It's easy to say you were willing to self-hammer if needed, it's another to actually self-vote and leave it in the hands of fate.

So I don't think that post, or anything she's said about self-hammering, is hard to imagine from scum.

And I certainly don't think you should be voting Nako here. We need to resolve conflicts with the active players before MYLO. The only acceptable votes are Mala, Thor, Auro, and BBmolla.
Welp, that's just me being the gullible sod that I am, I guess ;)

Okay, so if it's a choice between those four, then...

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Thor
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Auro »

I feel like the Lamees-Succint interactions are distracting from the Thor/Mala/Me pushes. The lack of momentum on either of those wagons weakly indicates scum there (probs not Thor cause he nearly got lynched before, unless his buddies bussed him). I'd like to see people take a stance on this.

@Succint: I'm not the only one towning Lamees. The whole Molla situation was us trying to bait a hardclaim, and Something_Smart was cognizant and played along - which felt towny to me. People keep casing me for "bad reads", if you think my reads are bad friggin talk to me about them first?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Auro »

Egix, you voted Mala in D2. Is your reason for switching to Thor now purely because of Mala's talk about self-voting?
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 1910, rb wrote:however, assuming the minimum ascension points (5) as opposed to the other 4 possibilities (6,7,8,9) is going with the 20% odds rather than the 80%
if the town had any number of ascension points (6-9) then we could realistically have another PR counter-claim lamees, but we also have room for another PR in the points range too. i think we shelve it for today, but tomorrow we should massclaim
Key note: because scum know how many points they have, they know how many points town have. If they started with 2, then they'd know town has 5.

This, incidentally, contributes to why Lamees is scum: Lamees advocated for the presence of an Immortal, costing 2 points. This lines up with the amount we know they have; 5 (our total flipped) - 3 = 2, the cost of the Immortal.
For Lamees to be town, there must then be a
second
scum role also equaling 2 points. Yet I saw no indication Lamees thinks there's a second scum role.

Also of note: it is borderline gamethrowing not to vote Lamees. Why? If Lamees is scum fakeclaiming, Lamees is scum and needed to be lynched.
If Lamees is town, then Lamees is the only way to get the game off evens back onto odds. Lynching Lamees today is safer than tomorrow, as tomorrow in a worst-case scenario is mylo.
In post 1911, Lamees wrote:1765 was to see if he was actually claiming cop.
My point holds:
In post 1906, Succinct wrote:Later posts do precisely that, but
it's the
first
reaction that counts; a town player is more prone to an "a-HA!" caught-ya response
, whereas Lamees's response was delayed over the course of multiple posts.
If you were town, you wouldn't be asking if he was claiming cop at all. You'd already know he wasn't one, and would jump on the assumption he was scum fakeclaiming.
Though later posts go through this process, the first post was the important one.
In post 1912, Lamees wrote:And there's always going to be posts that look like active lurking in a very lurky player base when I myself am a pretty active player. Case is garbage and clearly scum driven.
So you think active lurking wasn't valid. What's garbage about these, then?
In post 1906, Succinct wrote: stances were pure scum.
, willingness to lynch anyone indicative of scum.
Your was accurate. was a poor defense of it.
's push of not responding when the obvious answer was you logged off was bad.
++/ = Lamees is willing to lynch almost everyone. (At least 5/9 slots as named lynch targets.)
In post 1907, Succinct wrote:Forgot: Lamees posited the Creature kill = Molla scum.
It's the opposite; Creature's posts implied Molla town.
In post 1914, Auro wrote:I'm not the only one towning Lamees.
Appeal to Majority is a fallacy. I ask again:
In post 1906, Succinct wrote:why's Lamees town?
I've shown why Lamees is scum; your turn.
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Succinct »

Small additions:
In post 1916, Succinct wrote:Key note: because scum know how many points they have, they know how many points town have. If they started with 2, then they'd know town has 5.
This also means scum know precisely what/how to fakeclaim. They know exactly what role types town has, thus, what roles're optimal to fakeclaim.

Angel fits the mold perfectly.
In post 1916, Succinct wrote:If Lamees is town, then Lamees is the only way to get the game off evens back onto odds.
Obviously, technically we can no-lynch again, but that's sub-optimal. Lynching Lamees is a risk-free way to potentially obtain odds again. If Lamees is scum, we stay on evens but we lynched scum. If Lamees is town and shoots successfully, we go to odds and get dead scum. If Lamees is town and shoots unsuccessfully, shot player is conftown (barring godfather). We lose nothing regardless, but we have much to gain.
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Succinct »

Additional clarification:
The Persivul posts I'm sheeping are , , /, / (the premature claim is scummy particularly given it's an Angel), ///, (incredibly valid point), // (when do we lynch the Angel claim if not now?), , /, , / (today
is
the day before xylo), (Angel isn't a role which should be claimed, least of all prematurely), (Persivul advocated for Lamees's death D2), , (what was Lamees going to claim, Doctor? That's a worse claim because it requires proof whereas Angel does not), , (that mess goes to endgame unless dealt with today), , and (leaving Angel alive is useless because Angel is never getting NKd).

I highly recommend reading them, as he was rather on-point; scum must have killed him for a reason not role-related because Persivul near as I can tell left absolutely no breadcrumbs at all. No breadcrumbs, not killed for role, must have been killed for reason other than role. Was Persivul considered widely obvtown? I genuinely don't know as I am a replacement, but if the answer is no, then process of elimination: not killed because he bled town, not killed because he bled PR, must have been killed because of his reads.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Lamees »

...i repeat, I said myself way before BBmolla even joined the game that I CAN CONFIRM THERE IS NO COP.

My post/question to BBmolla about who he inveatigated was a test.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Lamees »

Actually nvm, I agree. Lynch me so I can smite this unholy *censored*

VOTE: Lamees
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Nako »

VOTE: Lamees
Ok.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1903, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1899, Auro wrote:I'm all for hashing out issues and reaching middle ground as either alignment - I'm still leaning scum on you, and a discussion there would help me build my read (or change my mind).

Do scum!Thor games usually make for an air of cluelessness and "lost towns"?
Yeah I think so. The games where people are more clueless about who is scum typically means Thor is cause his town and scum play are very similar imo.
That’s how I felt that the town was in chaos the last two times thor rolled scum
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1898, BBmolla wrote:Actually fuck idk, maybe this Thor vs Mala thing needs a flip

This game is really leaving me clueless which indicates a Thor scum team fwiw

This needs a flip.

Like Thor scum flip is my missing puzzle piece I think
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Well succinct is an alt but I swore I have played with a player like them