Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2186  (isolation #200)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:47 pm

Firebringer wrote:
In post 2183, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2172, Firebringer wrote:also every reason i have seen given for scum by wisdom was really a confirmation bias argument.

i don't give reasons
that doesnt make it who im pushing townier
Refrain from townreading people just because you dont understand why im pushing them

actually reading as town because ur push and reactions from it.
I convinced myself from null to town because of it.

I am going places in this game.
congratulations, you are bad

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2188  (isolation #201)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 pm

what the fuck should i do so people dont fucking read me catching scum as tvt

It happens all the fucking time and its outrageous

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2193  (isolation #202)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:04 pm

people who know me rarely if ever see me as scum
the problem is they townread whoever i push

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2195  (isolation #203)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:06 pm

and yeah it was unintentional
this is the only way i "give reasons"
I interact with scum so that people see they are scum
except it rarely ever works

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2205  (isolation #204)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:21 pm

stay on elsa. Lady will get replaced.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2208  (isolation #205)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:36 pm

Elsa Jay wrote:Kill Wisdom's scum partner before he gets a new one, Creature. Look at that desperation.
^manipulation and struggling to survive

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2212  (isolation #206)  » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:43 pm

thats fine, you can push me next

just lynch him

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2236  (isolation #207)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:43 am

In post 2218, Firebringer wrote:i want to be clear i wasn't calling u or wisdom toxic btw. I am just annoyed by the tunneling.

Im starting to understand why people fakeclaim guilties

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2237  (isolation #208)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:46 am

sheep is also preparing to jump on the actual lynchbait when we're about to get a replacement

totally not a scumdriven wagon

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2238  (isolation #209)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:51 am

Its like youre doing it on purpose to spite me

"Nothing is townie about elsa, hes nai, but the way wisdom pushes makes me townread him"

fuck this

how hard is it to see this is dumb

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2239  (isolation #210)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:54 am

Meanwhile you have maki and kaito who have been scumreading each other all game vote together

and you expect that wagon to flip scum

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2242  (isolation #211)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:19 am

how come youre not voting lady if youre scumreading me?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2244  (isolation #212)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:07 am

its just dave and his vote is awkward and could be bussing anyway

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2245  (isolation #213)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:08 am

You dodged the question though

Do you not scumread kaito anymore?
And do you actually townread elsa and scumread lady here?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2251  (isolation #214)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:39 am

dave has a single vote and lady has three

how the fuck are they comparable

also did you consider maybe theyre buddies?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2253  (isolation #215)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:44 am

because if the lady wagon falls apart elsa is getting lynched
we have 3 days left
be realistic

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2255  (isolation #216)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:48 am

its like you dont want to see the point

again, he is forced to push lady now because otherwise hes getting lynched. Doing anything else is suboptimal.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2258  (isolation #217)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:51 am

Hence why he brings up ridiculous points like

"Dont let a replacement get into a miller slot"
"Dont let Wisdom get a new scumbuddy"
etc

He needs to get lady lynched and hes not hiding it

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2260  (isolation #218)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:54 am

In post 2257, Firebringer wrote:like what I am saying is elsa is definitely being survivalistic, but his actions aren't downright manipulative because if they were manipulative I think I would see a whole lot difference in what he was saying and doing. Like if he was trying to be manipulative here, he is doing a real shit job of it.

look at how he tried to get chara to vote with him, saying i am setting up a lynch on chara
look at how he tried to get creature to sheep him
look at his statements about why im a good lynch

hes definitely manipulative

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2264  (isolation #219)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:58 am

In post 1997, Elsa Jay wrote:Back to Kaito again?

Sheep, Kaito gets a pass for now. He's either scum with Wisdom or just very prideful at the moment. Killing Wisdom solves that puzzle for us.

I said this before about Kaito (Dunn) in Limbo, but honestly leaving him alive seems more beneficial now that I finally remembered that experience and calmed down a bit.

Wisdom is our optimal choice. Kaito is the Red Herring. Lady Angel is our backup option because Gamma should eventually show up and replace her and prod the others.

In post 2015, Elsa Jay wrote:Chara don't be indecisive, that's how scum (Wisdom) can eventually get a mislynch on you.

From my perspective, Wisdom is setting up a lynch on you now. Dont let that slide.

In post 2069, Elsa Jay wrote:Wisdom went off the deep end and is going for me, Clem, and Maki. He's brainwashed Chara to his side.

In post 2146, Elsa Jay wrote:Are we all gonna actually let someone replace into this game to stall out the lynch? If we stall it out any longer there won't even be much of a game with no interest in it.

Please guys, be sensible. We have 2 claimed PRs. 4 living people claiming Miller still, the main one we want to lynch being gone.

Do you REALLY want someone to replace into a Miller Slot?


cmon look at these posts, especially the last

you cant tell me you don't see the narrative building and him trying to control the thoughts and actions of others

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2268  (isolation #220)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:09 pm

also there are scum who claim to he prs

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2269  (isolation #221)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:09 pm

be*

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2279  (isolation #222)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:22 pm

In post 2270, Elsa Jay wrote:By my own admission I think 1 of the Millers is scum. Your the Miller doing stuff. You are therefore the 1 legitimate Miller I believe

this is bad
Scum are as capable of doing things as town
therefore "doing stuff" on its own does not lead to a townread

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2282  (isolation #223)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:24 pm

In post 2271, Creature wrote:
In post 2229, sheepsaysmeep wrote:creature recent posting has me kinda paranoid that he had an unexpected start as wolf and is kinda just trying to inflate post count as much as possible at this point?

No, I lost my actual interest.

It's just Elsa and Wisdom bickering with each other.


should i just shut up when i catch scum

evidently trying to show how theyre scum backfires into this

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2284  (isolation #224)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:25 pm

In post 2276, Creature wrote:
In post 2237, Wisdom wrote:sheep is also preparing to jump on the actual lynchbait when we're about to get a replacement

Do something about it?

[ Yes! ]
[ No. ]


I am doing. I keep saying how lady is a terrible wagon and the actual scum should be voted instead.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2287  (isolation #225)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:27 pm

In post 2278, Creature wrote:
In post 2251, Wisdom wrote:dave has a single vote and lady has three

how the fuck are they comparable

Maybe they're different because meta?

i was answering to fb, you prolly missed the context

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2288  (isolation #226)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:27 pm

In post 2286, Creature wrote:and your scumread davesaz is voting Elsa

which as i already said was an awkward vote that could eaaily be bussing

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2290  (isolation #227)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:29 pm

i agree with town creature

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2292  (isolation #228)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:25 pm

If anything your vote and now this post make me consider unvoting

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2293  (isolation #229)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:25 pm

there was nothing ai about the Mason thing and you trying to say otherwise feels bad

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2296  (isolation #230)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:36 pm

sure but he could equally do the same as town
its not a reason to scumread him off and definitely not a thing to draw a either or dichotomy from

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2299  (isolation #231)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:38 pm

VOTE: dave

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2301  (isolation #232)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:39 pm

I dont remember you calling me names as town, this is new

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2303  (isolation #233)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:42 pm

VOTE: elsa

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2306  (isolation #234)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:45 pm

In post 2304, davesaz wrote:I hate miller with a passion, should have just refused the role.

game has 5 millers so idk what your point is

nor why youre replacing out

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2310  (isolation #235)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:36 pm

i imagine he replaced out more because he doesnt feel like dealing with me, based on him calling me names

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2314  (isolation #236)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:45 pm

agreed, especially in this game

i havent played with scum him, do you know if he dislikes being scum?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2317  (isolation #237)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:56 pm

I could see scum him doing it but i could also see town him doing it so ill treat it as nai

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2320  (isolation #238)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:59 pm

thats possible and actually makes sense if its a fake claim

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2328  (isolation #239)  » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:15 pm

at least hes on elsa
youre not on a viable wagon

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2369  (isolation #240)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:02 am

for once im very happy to see nancy

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2370  (isolation #241)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:04 am

just what that slot needed

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2385  (isolation #242)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:13 pm

so, vote elsa?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2389  (isolation #243)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:28 pm

maybe tomorrow. Today its elsa.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2394  (isolation #244)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:50 pm

yep thats the scumteam most likely

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2396  (isolation #245)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:20 pm

maki is not even trying to hide shes scum anymore

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2399  (isolation #246)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:48 pm

kaito we are never lynching nancy

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2401  (isolation #247)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:13 pm

now youre doing it on purpose

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2406  (isolation #248)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:33 pm

2 votes

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2412  (isolation #249)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:22 pm

hammer time

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2414  (isolation #250)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:30 pm

if youre town congrats on being terrible enough to get attention off clem and maki when i had them caught

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2426  (isolation #251)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:28 am

he replaced dave, not fa

pay attention kaito

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2430  (isolation #252)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:27 am

fa is very close to conftown based on maki's claim (even if maki is scum)

and then she was the first miller claim

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2437  (isolation #253)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:56 am

UNVOTE:

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2439  (isolation #254)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:57 am

oh nvm that wouldn't be a hammer anyway

VOTE: elsa

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2442  (isolation #255)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:01 am

yes hes at l-1 but nero is already voting there

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2448  (isolation #256)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:13 am

dave was voting elsa, nancy

hes at l-1

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2450  (isolation #257)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:20 am

i doubt maki is going to cooperate but let her make one post just in case then hammer

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2457  (isolation #258)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:37 am

stop rolling scum clem

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2465  (isolation #259)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:47 pm

ill take that as a scumclaim if elsa is town

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2467  (isolation #260)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:49 pm

no

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2470  (isolation #261)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:58 pm

clem and maki next

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2506  (isolation #262)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:16 am

VOTE: maki

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2512  (isolation #263)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:29 am

mhm

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2521  (isolation #264)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:13 am

lady angel = nancy and dave = nero, but yeh

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2522  (isolation #265)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:14 am

In post 2520, Creature wrote:Well, that's simple. Lady Angel is the scum fakeclaiming miller here.

wrong, nancy is obvtown

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2524  (isolation #266)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:14 am

they're all town, creature.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2527  (isolation #267)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:21 am

why isnt it maki and clem?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2531  (isolation #268)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:14 pm

none

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2536  (isolation #269)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:10 pm

theyre all town, creature.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2538  (isolation #270)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:17 pm

they are, theyre killing them

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2548  (isolation #271)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:50 pm

i suppose we can allow her one post just in case

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2555  (isolation #272)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:44 pm

and thats hammer

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2562  (isolation #273)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:16 am

i think this is a good time to out because ive survived long enough and i dunno if this will continue

Im a rolecop. I wont tell you their roles but know that fb, nero and kaito are town.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2563  (isolation #274)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:19 am

Coupled with my locktown reads on molla and nancy that leaves the following pool:

{Clemency, Creature, sheep, pink ball}

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2565  (isolation #275)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:28 am

why not clemency?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2576  (isolation #276)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:47 pm

nancy how do you read sheep?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2581  (isolation #277)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:07 pm

he isnt

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2597  (isolation #278)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:08 pm

the order i said them

Fb, nero, kaito

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2598  (isolation #279)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:08 pm

VOTE: clemency

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2605  (isolation #280)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:20 am

i was suspecting dave, nero. i was already investigating there but you replacing in sealed the deal since i cant read you

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2606  (isolation #281)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:25 am

@fb based on your role dont you have anything you should have shared?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2614  (isolation #282)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:06 am

ok so i realized i messed up shortly after i claimed so i have to do this now

fb: informed vanilla
nero: miller
kaito: vanilla

for some reason my mind translated vanilla to vanilla town, hence my claim. But according to the wiki, mafia goons return vanilla too, which i completely forgot about

So really only nero is actually confirmed

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2615  (isolation #283)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:17 am

and though i still wanna townread fb i think "millers exist" makes more sense as information for scum?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2618  (isolation #284)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:21 am

i think my primary function is to confirm millers and little else

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2675  (isolation #285)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:41 am

Im staying on clem.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2676  (isolation #286)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:54 am

In post 2656, Nero Cain wrote:if you want to avoid mislynches stop sheeping Wisdom.

...
If i had not confirmed you this would be where id vote you and never let go
ive been right about everyone minus maki and have provided the only scumlynch, but sure let's discredit wisdom for no reason

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2679  (isolation #287)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:51 am

how can i have a goon guilty when goons return vanilla

in your need to attack me you disregard making sense

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2682  (isolation #288)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:57 am

lol ok

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2701  (isolation #289)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Kaito is dunn, that's known

and i expect him to flip town

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2703  (isolation #290)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:20 pm

i dont think this is scum kaito

and im pretty sure clem is scum and kaito/clem arent scum/scum

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2713  (isolation #291)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:44 pm

Nero should be ignored completely as any stance he has is based on "whatever wisdom says is wrong"

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2737  (isolation #292)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:01 pm

you forgot creature

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2738  (isolation #293)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:07 pm

fb is prolly town because i think scum would have claimed a millet if they had the info

I think its clem/sheep or something

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2739  (isolation #294)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:07 pm

miller*

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2740  (isolation #295)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:09 pm

i forgot about the no kill

knowing what caused it will also help immensely in solving

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2769  (isolation #296)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:48 pm

In post 2753, Pink Ball wrote:Welp, you're not one of the players I'll trust then, 'cause if you're not townreading me, even without reading D1 but with this interactions we had, I think you're not good enough. You replaced on davesaz' slot right? Hey Wisdom, how about a Clem/this guy team?

Hes conftown, pay attention

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2770  (isolation #297)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:53 pm

In post 2749, Nero Cain wrote:I guess FMPOV 8 miller/vt claims is alot. And even if we go "ok, they are all town" All the town power is a role cop, an informed town and w/e pink ball is.

theres also whatever stopped the kill last night

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2773  (isolation #298)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:26 am

claim your actions.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2775  (isolation #299)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:28 am

thats all? so you didnt stop the kill last night?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2777  (isolation #300)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:31 am

yeah. Considering we actually have someone who did, you are obv fakeclaiming

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2778  (isolation #301)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:32 am

Not to mention how your block target is conveniently the confirmed vanilla

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2781  (isolation #302)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:39 am

In post 1586, Clemency wrote:VOTE: clemency
i'm voting myself with full intent to die so i can prove my role and two scum at the same time

it worked once
not this time.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2783  (isolation #303)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:42 am

no because your scumbuddy got my attention

this time nobody's saving you

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2785  (isolation #304)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:43 am

Yep we have a town killstopping role in addition to a town dual killstopping role, nero

im sure youre right

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2787  (isolation #305)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:46 am

Kaito is town. You havent even read the game.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2789  (isolation #306)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:53 am

it can be sheep, it can be pink, it can be nancy, it can be creature. Thats four.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2791  (isolation #307)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:56 am

In post 1516, Pink Ball wrote:Yes, this is a claim, I'm VT, hello.

actually theres this too

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2792  (isolation #308)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:57 am

I think sheep should claim at this point
if he doesnt cc ill reconsider
UNVOTE:

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2794  (isolation #309)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:58 am

true

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2795  (isolation #310)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 am

In post 2738, Wisdom wrote:fb is prolly town because i think scum would have claimed a millet if they had the info

I think its clem/sheep or something

I take this back
Information that millers exist is way more likely to be for scum
theres almost zero chance millers dont claim at the beginning so town is guaranteed to find out about it. The role is useless for town

VOTE: fb

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2796  (isolation #311)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:19 am

vote will obv return to clem if someone ccs him

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2797  (isolation #312)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:22 am

In post 70, sheepsaysmeep wrote:@elsa can you link me some past w games of yours

i could only find v games

probably not an elsa budsy

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2798  (isolation #313)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:22 am

buddy*

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2821  (isolation #314)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Nancy did you see clem's claim
he did not claim a save last night
Also did you read my point on fb
Why does town need information that there are millers when its certain theyre going to claim at daystart?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2824  (isolation #315)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Yeah

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2831  (isolation #316)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:36 pm

why the fuck is everyone voting kaito

read the fucking game

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2835  (isolation #317)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 pm

vote fb if you're lazy

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2836  (isolation #318)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:44 pm

Or explain to me why there is a town informed that knows millers exist when millers are just going to claim when game begins

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2840  (isolation #319)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 pm

yeah, i still fail to see how fb's information helps

so fb has to out and say "i know there are millers" just so that the 2 remaining millers don't claim? How is that good?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2861  (isolation #320)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:30 am

In post 2855, Nero Cain wrote:The flipside of the argument is that the millers were going to claim anyways so what was the point in telling the scum team?

This has already been discussed
Scum know there are millers and thus can fakeclaim one early on

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2862  (isolation #321)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:30 am

In post 2857, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2840, Wisdom wrote:yeah, i still fail to see how fb's information helps

so fb has to out and say "i know there are millers" just so that the 2 remaining millers don't claim? How is that good?


I don’t believe there are more than 5 millers in this game and all of them, have already claimed.

You are not paying attention.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2863  (isolation #322)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:31 am

Stay on vedith and stop fucking changing it.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2867  (isolation #323)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:34 am

In post 2865, Nero Cain wrote:yes, b/c obviously they aren't going to see the plethora of miller claims from players they know are town and thus likely telling the truth.

"nope, better tell them b/c scum are too stupid to understand whats going on."

You dont get it. Scum can choose to fakeclaim a miller early on, like even before the first miller or the second.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2869  (isolation #324)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:35 am

im not the one whos listening to scum clem so

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2873  (isolation #325)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 am

no you missed what we were talking about, nancy. There are no other millers.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2877  (isolation #326)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:42 am

Nancy we are talking about why the informed role makes more sense as scum.
Scum, having the knowledge about the millers, can come into the thread and fakeclaim a miller. Thats the utility.
There is zero utility for this role to be town.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2878  (isolation #327)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:43 am

This is a design discussion, im not saying any scum fakeclaimed
try to follow

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2883  (isolation #328)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:49 am

Btw is there any feasible reason town clem withholds his results? Whoever he protected would be conftown and/or whoever he blocked would be confscum yet we get silence from him. How is this town again?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2886  (isolation #329)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:51 am

In post 2882, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2873, Wisdom wrote:no you missed what we were talking about, nancy. There are no other millers.


Your argument is that scum would fakeclaim but they obviously haven’t, which doesn’t point to Fire/Vedith scum. It doesn’t townclear him either but I’m not voting him, based on that alone.

Is the slot scummy ASIDE from that? If yes, I will switch my vote but your argument, doesn’t prove Vedith/Fire scum.

It does not matter if scum fakeclaimed or not
It matters that the role has scum utility and zero town utility

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2888  (isolation #330)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:52 am

Kaito is town.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2891  (isolation #331)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:54 am

Yeah he is. And Clem is the other scum but youre free to support that somehow the town protective who just saved a kill withholds the results

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2893  (isolation #332)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:58 am

In post 2890, Nero Cain wrote:you just think he's town b/c he's voting who you want.

Ive been townreading him for the entire game even when he was not voting who i wanted, so

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2894  (isolation #333)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:58 am

In post 2892, Nero Cain wrote:yes b/c a doctor is the only way to stop a kill.

I'm also pretty sure that he claimed his n1 actions and said that he holstered last night.

What is the other way that in your opinion coexists with a town doc+rb?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2897  (isolation #334)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:00 am

just do me and favor and check the playerlist next time you want to replace

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2904  (isolation #335)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:55 am

kaito why isnt your vote on vedith yet

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2911  (isolation #336)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am

where did you get "scum dunn leads town" from, nancy

in dnd he led nothing at all

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2914  (isolation #337)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:09 pm

stop trying to rely on single game meta and look at facts

town doesnt have vedith's role.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2920  (isolation #338)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:31 pm

Nero is conftown

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2934  (isolation #339)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:15 pm

no it isnt nancy

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2940  (isolation #340)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:37 am

In post 2938, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:what could an informed scum role possibly be be

what do you mean? He is just an informed goon, there isnt more to it

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2943  (isolation #341)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:39 am

In post 2941, Vedith wrote:
In post 2940, Wisdom wrote:what do you mean? He is just an informed goon, there isnt more to it


So it's not beneficial to town and therefore not in the game but beneficial to Scum and therefore in the game.
You doing okay there, buddy?


I have already explained at least twice why it makes sense as a scum role

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2946  (isolation #342)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:57 am

Thats a good point.

In post 2724, Pink Ball wrote:I voted Kaito because of your theory, so yeah, I like it


This is terrible.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2951  (isolation #343)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:35 am

ok i buy that explanation

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2955  (isolation #344)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:34 pm

there is no sk Nancy

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2960  (isolation #345)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:59 pm

this is actually going pretty well for town, creature

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2964  (isolation #346)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:26 pm

the split will go away when vedith flips scum

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2968  (isolation #347)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:09 pm

stay on vedith. Lets not mislynch.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2970  (isolation #348)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:38 pm

he will eventually

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2982  (isolation #349)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:12 pm

^needs hammering

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2990  (isolation #350)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:04 pm

nancy is not scum because lady angel was the counterwagon to elsa
also miller
also her play

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2997  (isolation #351)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:28 pm

In post 2994, Vedith wrote:The argument is counter wagon but you are calling me and Kaito scum as both wagons.
"WhY VeDiTh DoUBt Me?"

Im not calling kaito scum, pay attention

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3001  (isolation #352)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:30 pm

The counterwagon argument was mine though

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3012  (isolation #353)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:44 pm

He only claimed his targets on n1, not on the night of no kill

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3018  (isolation #354)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:57 pm

nero you can still be on the scumlynch with us

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3023  (isolation #355)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:03 pm

Creature cant hammer, hes already voting him

Its either you, kaito or clem who hammers.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3026  (isolation #356)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:06 pm

or you can do it and spare us the waiting

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3033  (isolation #357)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:17 pm

op says no multiball so if not town its red

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3062  (isolation #358)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 am

If we have a willbooster, scum have a roleblocker

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3067  (isolation #359)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:43 am

i was blocked

jingle why weren't you on me?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3068  (isolation #360)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:44 am

Creature claim

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3072  (isolation #361)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:42 am

So the roleblocker is either pink ball or a fake miller?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3074  (isolation #362)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:58 am

no and i dont like that he didn't do his job

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3075  (isolation #363)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:04 am

In post 2, Gamma Emerald wrote:Guidelines Key:
BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.


The 2 variants were maki and clem (desperate and multitasking are not in the provided modifiers)

Meaning jingle most likely does have the boon bank role or a third variant

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3076  (isolation #364)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:06 am

In post 3075, Wisdom wrote:or a third variant

scratch

The variants can be an additional boon bank role, not the opposite

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3079  (isolation #365)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:25 am

Alchemist21 - Miller
Chara - Miller

Nero Cain - Miller
BBmolla - Miller
Nancy Drew 39 - Miller

Nikk - VT
Pink Ball - VT
Kaito Momota - VT or Goon

Elsa Jay - Goon
Firebringer - Informed Goon

Maki Harukawa - Desperate Neighborizer
Clemency - 2shot Multitasking Doctor/Roleblocker
Jingle - Willbooster

Wisdom - Rolecop
Creature - Backup Rolecop

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3081  (isolation #366)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:27 am

In post 3078, Nero Cain wrote:sometimes I think that maybe Jingle is the roleblocker but I'm a little iffy on there being 2.5 investigation roles.

The only way Jingle is the roleblocker is if the boon bank role is scum and therefore fakeclaimed by Pink Ball or a miller

So the result is the same

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3082  (isolation #367)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:29 am

I find town too stacked if all the prs are town vs just a roleblocker

What if Creature is a scum backup rolecop?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3085  (isolation #368)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:32 am

Nero Cain wrote:I mean it's not like he's a confirmed willbooster. I'm saying that he could fake a role that admits the role of roleblocker b/c he is one.
yeah but then who is the boon bank role?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3087  (isolation #369)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:36 am

thats my question too

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3089  (isolation #370)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:39 am

How does Multitasking work exactly? Could Clemency have a rb shot left?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3091  (isolation #371)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:41 am

In post 3066, Gamma Emerald wrote:Two-Shot Doctor Two-Shot Roleblocker

given it says two-shot two times I take it these are separate actions ie he doesnt have to block someone when he docs

so he could have a rb shot left and used it either on jingle or me

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3096  (isolation #372)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:55 am

i think maki confirmed fa on n1 or am i misremembering things

ill check

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3098  (isolation #373)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:57 am

In post 1464, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1461, Chara wrote:reverse?

Can only hide behind people who would show up as "Aligned with the mafia." on cop reports. If I target someone who would show up as town I die

In post 1473, Maki Harukawa wrote:I went behind FA.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3099  (isolation #374)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:57 am

yeah nvm that doesnt confirm anything

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3109  (isolation #375)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:02 am

In post 3106, Pink Ball wrote:Who did BBMolla replaced?

fa

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3110  (isolation #376)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:03 am

nancy is correct, since there is a possibility clem blocked me its not 100% theres a scum rb

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3111  (isolation #377)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:04 am

although, if jingle really is a town willbooster, then there is a scum rb

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3113  (isolation #378)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:06 am

the other possibility is creature is ascetic and gave me no result

but rb makes more sense given jingle

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3114  (isolation #379)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:06 am

(i targeted creature)

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3117  (isolation #380)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:09 am

In post 3115, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The thing is we don’t really know what Vedith/Fire was really informed about. The whole miller thing was probably not it.

the miller thing was definitely it. that's the reason we lynched him, remember?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3121  (isolation #381)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:11 am

creature wouldnt claim ascetic at this point because it would be a scumclaim

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3123  (isolation #382)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:13 am

In post 3120, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy and I are saying that he could have been informed about something else and just used the miller thing as a cover.

i find that unlikely
it makes sense to inform scum about the presence of 4/5 millers so they can join in and fakeclaim if they want
that's the whole reason I lynched FB

besides, what else could they be informed about?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3127  (isolation #383)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:14 am

In post 3122, Pink Ball wrote:I think FA's scum equity has gone through the roof and we haven't reevaluated her slot only because she was the first Miller claim, and now we know that the scumteam knew about the millers (like Maki suggested on D1).

yeah ive considered this but fa's play was pretty strong and im struggling to see as scum
i cant read molla either so he wont help

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3130  (isolation #384)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:16 am

i think informing scum there's a traitor does not require an informed role, it's part of the setup, no?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3134  (isolation #385)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:18 am

In post 3132, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes, that was the reason we lynched him, because he was obviously lying, Everyone aleady knew about the millers at the time Fire claimed.

There was miscommunication then, because the reason I pushed him was not that he was lying, but that while I believed his claim, knowing about the millers made sense for scum and not town.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3138  (isolation #386)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:21 am

In post 2, Gamma Emerald wrote:The Normal queue guidelines before the May 7, 2018 overhaul are the template, with special additions to permit more creative setup design.

does this mean traitor is unrecruitable then?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3140  (isolation #387)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:23 am

In post 3136, Pink Ball wrote:Wisdom could be the traitor given the info he has and he could be lying about being roleblocked

even if the traitor knew the roles of the mafia (which i don't think is common) this would mean I am scum with Kaito
is that what you're saying?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3141  (isolation #388)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 am

In post 3139, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3121, Wisdom wrote:creature wouldnt claim ascetic at this point because it would be a scumclaim


Creature is probably town. I think Clem roleblocked you because he probably thought you were scum role cop bussing. It’s obvious, you were one of his, if not the strongest scumread of his.

how likely is it that clem still had a rb shot on n4 though? He was 2-shot

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3145  (isolation #389)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:26 am

In post 3142, Nero Cain wrote:I agree that Clem prob blocked Wisdom but Wisdom is claiming he was blocked so that either means there is ANOTHER roleblocker or Wisdom is scum.

not following this
if clem blocked me why does there need to be another?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3150  (isolation #390)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:28 am

In post 3143, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:so Vedith/Fire is likely the scum PR and that makes me more convinced that I’m right about Kaito being Vedith’s buddy.

you think that the scumteam only has an informed goon vs all these PRs?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3151  (isolation #391)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:29 am

In post 3144, Pink Ball wrote:Kaito would be my best bet as the remaining scum (assuming there's only one remaining)

same thing I told Nancy

informed goon + goon + goon vs all these prs?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3153  (isolation #392)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:29 am

In post 3147, Nero Cain wrote:b/c Jingle only blocks ONE roleblock.

jingle hasn't claimed he targeted me though?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3155  (isolation #393)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:30 am

In post 3148, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3141, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3139, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3121, Wisdom wrote:creature wouldnt claim ascetic at this point because it would be a scumclaim


Creature is probably town. I think Clem roleblocked you because he probably thought you were scum role cop bussing. It’s obvious, you were one of his, if not the strongest scumread of his.

how likely is it that clem still had a rb shot on n4 though? He was 2-shot


No one else but you has claimed roleblock so far, so very likely.

no one else but me has an active action with feedback

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3159  (isolation #394)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:33 am

i think the scum here is you, creature

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3163  (isolation #395)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:35 am

In post 3162, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:then maybe there is another PR but I wouldn’t assume it necessarily has to be roleblocker.

and who would that be if not creature?

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3166  (isolation #396)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:36 am

In post 3165, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3159, Wisdom wrote:i think the scum here is you, creature


Why does Creature kill Clem then? Clem doc’d him.

because he's a doc and a rb and can stop kills, which he already did once

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3170  (isolation #397)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:43 am

heres an alternative explanation

jingle is this boon bank role

In post 2, Gamma Emerald wrote:Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.


and he targeted creature or me

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3173  (isolation #398)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:47 am

In post 3169, Nero Cain wrote:What if its a Wisdom/Katio team and he's just been bussing his team this whole time?

while bussing my whole team is something id easily do, i dont see myself beginning a day stating derp innos on my buddies only to realize they're not innos and then go on to push one of said buddies

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3174  (isolation #399)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:48 am

also i doubt id conftown you but youre allowed to doubt this

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games