Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1048, davesaz wrote:I'm absolutely never voting Maki unless Wisdom gives an actual reason.
lol
you and alchemist are really good at scumhunting
"maki isnt scum because I dislike wisdom's playstyle"
a+
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Chara »

so here's why Kaito might be town: attitude, mainly. i could buy this attitude from town Kaito, and the fact he didn't want to take any of the opportunities to get me to townread him is another point in favour of town Kaito. scum Kaito has more reason to. i also think there's a lot of scum utility in not answering questions and discrediting everything that comes his way, though.

and the aspect of the possible townread that isn't based on tone is admittedly more WIFOM: scum Kaito tends to play it cool. he usually throws a townread at me and works with me. i'd thought that my attacking him early was the reason he felt he couldn't do this. i'm still wondering if that's right. plus, doing a similar thing as scum every single time is eventually going to stop working. considering he just fooled me as scum while doing exactly that, and i only caught on to it too late, i could very easily see him deciding to shake things up.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Chara »

Maki isn't towntelling. and she's someone i'm always hesitant to lynch for a few reasons.

Maki's scumread on Wisdom isn't based on him incorrectly reading her, but on doing so without getting his hands dirty. i said this earlier, but he voted her and continued to encourage votes on her, and i don't see how that isn't leading a lynch. what else should he be doing?
he also isn't scumreading her for the miller comment. nothing in his ISO indicates that.

i didn't like her reach out to Wisdom either, like she wanted to springboard off of Nikk's to get a mislynch there and try to get him to change tracks. it didn't feel good to me.

she didn't bring up my Kaito read again after saying she liked it. it's posts like that that make me wonder if they're teamed, because their play around each other has felt strange on both sides.

felt dishonest, because Maki is saying she was digging at FA's Creature read, and that his catchup wasn't bad but could also have been performed by scum Creature. earlier she uses FA's Creature read as a reason to scumread her, like it's an odd one to have, but when i approached her about it felt like a walkback.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 435, Wisdom wrote:
In post 414, Maki Harukawa wrote:Town Wisdom would
"Town Wisdom would" statements are for newbies who think its possible to meta me
Not for someone with lots of games with me
Chara has fewer games with me than you have yet she gets it
And given youre not dumb, it follows youre an insincere scum
In post 437, Wisdom wrote:I remember kaito blindly townreading scum maki when i was scum eith her, which is why im leaning towards the same thing happening here
In post 401, Wisdom wrote:because shallow

dunn has seen my game enough to know such things are not ai for me
i have this discussion in every game i play with dave, who thinks whoever doesn't explain everything they do is scum
And then there are the newbies who default scumread whatever seems weird
these three posts together are why i don't want to lynch Wisdom.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1024, davesaz wrote:Going through d1 with an unexplained read on exactly 1 person is scummy no matter who it is.
i don't like your insistence on this, but it doesn't feel AI.
scumminess is relative and ultimate scumtells don't exist. come on, dave.

reading Wisdom specifically, that he has a title that refers to his tendency to tunnel and not listen to anyone else needs to be taken into account.
the fact that as scum he is perfectly capable of towntelling/controlling lynches is also relevant. not explaining himself isn't a scumtell, especially when he has explained himself.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1019, Alchemist21 wrote:How do y’all feel about a Wisdom lynch then? I seriously doubt Maki flips scum here.
ok, that's on me. i feel like this is the second time i've forgotten about one of Alch's posts. or something. so Wisdom would be the scum he doesn't like on Maki.

i know FA was scumreading Maki's miller discredit, who else was? i know it's not why Wisdom is on the lynch and it's not why i'm there either.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I bet dave hates chara for doing this
Now his project to reform me will fail
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Chara »

Pink was the other one who has Maki scum for the miller thing, there we go. i don't like that reasoning but i'm townleaning Pink, so that's fine.

Wisdom: that would imply that you value my opinion enough that it would throw such a wrench in dave's plans. :>
but to be perfectly serious: it's true i like playing with you, and i have no problem with your style.

do you have scumreads besides Maki?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Maki
not even on the wagon. what is wrong with me today?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1042, Chara wrote:also i missed Alch's answer about Maria when i made that post. Alch, i don't like her wagon being a reason she's town. who are the scum who jumped on her wagon? it's not something you should be vague about. sure, Kaito was voting her, but not for long at all, so i'm not considering that. if she was really a mislynch that scum Kaito wanted (and i know you think he's scum) then why does he hop off, and who are the scum that stayed/joined and made the wagon feel too easy to you?
Kaito and Wisdom were both on that wagon. They’re my picks for the scum that were on it. (Yes, I know Kaito voted Wisdom at some point. That vote was also a naked vote that he didn’t have to commit to.)

On top of that the main reason for the wagon (Maki said scum could have known about Millers) was so weak that I don’t see 4 Town players all joining just for that. I believe Nikk when he said he just wanted an info flip so it leaves the other 3, and I could see where Pink was coming from when I asked him about it enough to think it comes from Town even though I disagree with him.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Chara »

i felt that Kaito committed more to the Wisdom vote than the Maki one. he actually gave reasoning for it, and hopped off of Maki pretry quickly. he continued to push Wisdom until i annoyed him into voting me.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1049, Chara wrote:
In post 1046, davesaz wrote:
In post 1042, Chara wrote:who are the scum who jumped on her wagon?
Wisdom.
i was asking Alchemist, not you. Alch doesn't scumread Wisdom as far as i can tell.
I’m scumreading him but to a lesser degree of confidence than Kaito. That’s why I offered him up as an alternative lynch but people seem even less interested in that wagon.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1050, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1048, davesaz wrote:I'm absolutely never voting Maki unless Wisdom gives an actual reason.
lol
a+
I know you can do better than this as Town. The way you’re playing feels like lazy scum play.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Chara »

scum Wisdom can do a lot better too. how are you reading the difference in town or scum laziness?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1052, Chara wrote:he also isn't scumreading her for the miller comment. nothing in his ISO indicates that.
I haven’t seen anything to indicate why Wisdom is voting for that slot at all.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1062, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1050, Wisdom wrote:
lol
a+
I know you can do better than this as Town. The way you’re playing feels like lazy scum play.
and i cant do better than this as scum?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1060, Chara wrote:i felt that Kaito committed more to the Wisdom vote than the Maki one. he actually gave reasoning for it, and hopped off of Maki pretry quickly. he continued to push Wisdom until i annoyed him into voting me.
What was his reason for the Wisdom vote? Because I don’t remember ever seeing one.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Chara »

Maki's stated Wisdom meta and then her attempt to get him to join her on Nikk.

Kaito stated that this was Wisdom's scum meta.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 243, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 242, Wisdom wrote:
In post 227, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.
yeah this is scum
maki has played like 10 games with me and has no excuse to say such bs
Sorry but no, you're looking pretty scum rn, you say things like this but you're usually scum when your posting is weak like this
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1067, Chara wrote:Maki's stated Wisdom meta and then her attempt to get him to join her on Nikk.

Kaito stated that this was Wisdom's scum meta.
first sentence here is answering why Wisdom is voting her.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1063, Chara wrote:scum Wisdom can do a lot better too. how are you reading the difference in town or scum laziness?
It’s been a while since I played with Wisdom and I’m not sure I’ve actually seen his scum game. I just remember Wisdom being the guy who always had the highest post counts in games. That said I feel like Town wisdom gives us more reads and tries to say more than “Maki is scum. ‘Nuff said.”
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Wisdom »

are you sure im not scum chara? with all these people saying this is my scum meta maybe I should check my role pm again
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1068, Chara wrote:
In post 243, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 242, Wisdom wrote:
In post 227, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.
yeah this is scum
maki has played like 10 games with me and has no excuse to say such bs
Sorry but no, you're looking pretty scum rn, you say things like this but you're usually scum when your posting is weak like this
Hmm, I missed this part. Weird that it didn’t become a bigger deal. Usually one side or the other would have posted some links for proof of their meta arguments but in this case neither did.

:thinking:
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Chara »

none of the people who've said this is your scum meta and not you being you have been able to back it up with links or actually refute anything i've said about it. and Alchemist just admitted he doesn't even know your scum meta.
would appreciate an answer about your other scumreads instead of a cheeky question.

pedit: part of why i was even pushing Kaito was due to his lack of proof for that statement, Alch. and i questioned Maki about her assertion as well.
i suppose i didn't question Wisdom, but that would be because i also have meta on him and don't think the statements that this is his scumplay are valid.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by davesaz »

I give you these pearls of wisdom from Overkill 2. (Wisdom was a godfather in this game)
In post 1468, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1447, davesaz wrote:No reason given in the vote post
This analysis is going to go great if youre basing it on reasons in vote posts
In post 1489, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1485, davesaz wrote:
In post 1479, Wisdom wrote:hes not town because of "one burst of activity"
Its funny that you think you can assign reasons to my reads on your own
He has only had one burst of activity, therefore any read you are making must come from that burst.
I'll believe it if/when he posts meaningful material for several days.
how are you ok with being so shallow
unbelievable
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”