Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #808 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Crap I completely forgot I'd registered for this, sorry all :facepalm:

I can and will start catching up in the morning
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:49 am

Post by light_ganski »

Read two pages kill the claimed Miller and whoever it was that was speaking Latin
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:57 am

Post by light_ganski »

Why is varsoon srsvoting day one? Oh wait claimed death miller ofc VOTE: varsoon
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:26 am

Post by light_ganski »

The Brie is bugging me early on

Profii' s vote on varsoon is like the first legit seeming vote
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:29 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 886, Party Boat wrote:liiight what happened to you saying you'd do things before the lynch happened

saying that and then you saying you read two pages after night ended feels baaaaad
Last game I played I did nothing for 25 pages then dayvigged my scum partner

Feel lucky not bad
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:32 am

Post by light_ganski »

Scum!varsoon outs the hood for towncred and to raise the overall likelihood of one of his townie neighbours being lynched?

Town!varsoon outs the hood for... what reason? Its useful to know who's in it but surely that negates it's usefulness to a town player for in-hood reads. Someone hmo on this one
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:41 am

Post by light_ganski »

Still catching up

I dunno The Brie looks more normal the more I go through

Liking sheepsaysmeep
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:44 am

Post by light_ganski »

vax looks like town!vax from echo bay grits

I'm finding this game annoyingly content-sparse
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:52 am

Post by light_ganski »

Theta looks awkward (in the sense of standing in the back not knowing what to say)

Having played scum with theta in grits i'm not sure whether to townread this
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:52 am

Post by light_ganski »

Probably town tho
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:01 am

Post by light_ganski »

deffo towning vax

maybe the potato too
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:03 am

Post by light_ganski »

wagononmics confuses the fuck out of me in terms of style
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:54 am

Post by light_ganski »

why does ausuka always look scummy to me?

yh I was prob wrong about the brie
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:58 am

Post by light_ganski »

it may just be because I'm a dumbass but everything in this game feels super shallow
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:09 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 940, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i kinda wanna v read light's catchup
I'm on my third christmas day cocktail so I'll probs be able to do a mostly coherent readslist/ISO analysis of peoples soon

Stay tuned for quality content
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Day one megapost heeeeeeeeere we go!

It was vonflare that claimed death miller (10) not varsoon :facepalm:
> still say policy lynching death millers is good praxis
Cheekyteeky discussing the mod's ethics page 1 (12) when we all know xyzzy has none is... probably irrelevant but I'll note it down anyway.
Varsoon comes in (15)... criticising RVS votes (?!) and claims the neighbourhood. 99.9% confirmed by lack of CCs. this is NAI scum and town have equal motive to out it.
more RVS...

Found TheBrie's 28 odd as I misread it first time round ( :facepalm: ), but without that oddness her first couple posts seem broadly similar to her style in grits (she was town iirc)
32 (GEmerald): I really think that death miller isn't out of character for this mod buuuuut in any case policy lynch is likely the best option.
34 technically true but neighbourhoods far more often than not have at least one scum and lynching strong scumreads in the neighbourhood is good townie praxis.
39 lurkers are bad policy lynches early on
varsoon (49) pings me. "I outed the neighbourhood but we shouldn't use it in scumhunting" comes across as cautious scum outing the neighbourhood for helpful townie cred? profii (57) makes this obvious point.
58 pingy too, everything varsoon says is technically correct if you misconstrue the idea of neighbourhood-membership as mildly indicative of scum when you already have a scumread on someone as "we have to lynch within the neighbourhood".

96 (cheekyteeky) - no, entering with a vote is def NAI, entering in RVS trying to read shit all is slightly scum leaning but imho this is standard for thebrie, and 97-98 looks townie.
121 and 124 are basically my thought process RE varsoon in the first couple pages.
varsoon (128) claims the thing abt lynching independent of the hood's existence - again - and I still disagree with it based on my analysis re post 58 (because you're not trying to scumhunt independently you're trying to direct people away, profii makes this point in 144). 129 is pure AtE but I can see it coming from town or scum.
studying past games with hoods will only get you so far, why not analyse the game you're playing (GEmerald, varsoon, posts 145 through 168)

wagonomics (170, 325, 418) how do you calculate your wagon value scores? (327 is okay but I wanna see the maths)

there's so much fluff in this game I feel like I'm in a wool factory. cheeky and brie are town
225 I'm feeling fine with a miller policy lynch on this
230, 232 (nancy drew) is town ish
wisdoms entire ISO is so low energy I hate it (and also hate 817 lynching fast D1 is objectively bad)
282 is kinda crap too discounting information is always anti-town

vax's entry (292) is in character probs NAI
nancy drew (303) I agree with from the prespective of that being an easy vote for lurking scum to make, good analysis. 304 not so though vax is NAI there.
346 - iirc theta wasn't as indecisive as this D1 when she was my partner in grits so I'm gonna town read this for now, but she could still be scum hedging here so don't discount this.
354, 355 (gemerald, cheeky) is the same reason I don't like wagonomics, in that these wagon value posts are just aggregates of everyone elses votes, and don''t actually contribute to the discussion or push for action.

381 (hebi) - easy wagon comment would feel scummy from anyone else but this is my third or fourth time playing with her and I'm gonna let it slide as NAI for her.
414 has a strong point from ausuka about gemerald but she surely cant be serious on wagonomics.
419 is effectively the debut post of wagonomics info-wise. And it tells us... not much. Still not contributing anything other than value scores it seems anyone could calculate. Could be not_mafia memeing us in which case I'd be quite happy to kill him.
433 (vax) - entirely the opposite of why I was scum reading varsoon there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
465 (cheeky) - one thing I've seen about newbies, is that newbie town often looks REALLY scummy. More often than newbscum even (when I was new to mafia I was a perfect example of this, I could kinda blend in as scum but as town I was floundering and clueless).
466 (partyboat) echoes my thoughts exactly, but see the above.
467 - I love the character in purely flavour terms, but for the purposes of the actual game I haaaaaaate having to try and get reads from this. Stuff like this is bad townie praxis y'all.
476 nah sheep is weak-ish town at this point varsoon is scummy

PSA, since a couple of people have said this: imho fast early days are shit, early days generate banks of information which can be used to look for associative tells, groups of actors and just trends of posts in general that are super useful after you have a couple flips for sorting the wheat from the scum, whereas quick lynches prevent the collection of information that can be analysed especially when you have low energy posters that would likely be policy lynched.
(ofc intense, detailed early days are more difficult to catch up on for us idiots who forget about the game for a week but thats not the point)

TheBrie (512) makes the point that potato's posts are largely derivative, but again, I firmly believe this is a newbtown trait people like to jump on as scummy, and I'm super suspicious of all the people completely okay with this lynch!
And in 520 sheep echoes my thoughts on varsoon. But I fully dislike the idea that his playstyle is similar to potato's, varsoon is scummy because he backpedalled away from talking about the neighbourhood the moment he thought being in it made him look scummy. And the potato was obvtown. 523 thereby is the definition of a bad take.
hebi's sheep vote (530) is also not good. I think its blatantly obvious how varsoon responded badly.
partyboat - 543 - suggests voting... the obvious wagon and two players who've hardly contributed. Which does not give me happy feelings at all.....
and then nancy (553) buddies him. This actually is interesting and I'm keeping a note of this

The Brie (560) seems actually reluctant to vote for the potato and I'm not sure whether in a "don't blame me when we mislynch" way or a genuine way. Which is a shame as I was building a pretty strong townread on that slot
600 - O B V I O U S N E W B I E T O W N
Since I'm seeing it discussed around here hebi is 95% town
612 and 614 - okay yh the potato is being super anti-town newbie here i'll concede this
650 is baaaaa'd the claim was a newbie claim, for a clearly inexperienced player claiming jailkeep at l-2 with a rapidly building wagon is perfectly fine.
kokichi makes a lot of low info posts
752 & 757 wagonomics needs to go. I'll be sad to see the back of these posts but he doesn't benefit town in any way
778 finally the potato posts reads... aaaaaaand they're not at all out of the mainstream. Not sure I agree yet on an ausuka TR
sheep's list (800) is reasonable bar scum reading hebi
There is not seriously a 4 person masonry. I'd almost believe this as scum team claiming a masonry y'know
and 844 (party boat) just reads
weird
after the masonry claim, in that he's still pretty insistent it's a neighbourhood and acting as if there's the possibility of multiple factions in it.
849 theta's CC seems genuine and I think two jailkeepers isn't unrealistic

Aaaaaaaaaand thats D1 over. The potato was objectively a shit lynch, even after the CC, but based on their posts 46 through 439 (and thats 40 separate posts) I understand the temptation to push the easy lynch, literally all of those posts were fluff, IIOA or questions about general gameplay/wording that could've be answered by a cursory look at the wiki. BUT - this is somewhere I think scum would have been able to push with relatively little fear of backlash and I think it would be pertinent to look at who was really pushing this wagon, or who was sheeping without any real reason to.

Holy shit this post reads like my economics notes
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Idek maybe we should just keep wagonomics around for the fun
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 949, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The potato already flipped.
I'm aware
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:24 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 837, Varsoon wrote: Okay so a few things
Thing 1.
It's not a neighborhood. It's a masonry.
Thing 2.
Lynch that sheep loser.
In post 839, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 837, Varsoon wrote: Okay so a few things
Thing 1.
It's not a neighborhood. It's a masonry.
Thing 2.
Lynch that sheep loser.
can confirm
In post 952, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: I’m in an actual neighbourhood, not a masonry and not a scum team. :lol:
protip for the first two fake claiming masonry really isn't a good look
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:42 am

Post by light_ganski »

Town

ganski
theta alpine
hebichan
wagonomics after the claim
Weak town

the brie
sheep
nancy drew
singletonking (I guess? this is barely more than null)
ausuka (my gut was scum but I don't trust my gut)
Eh

vaxkiller
wisdom
kokichi
Weak scum

purrcocet (again... barely more than null)
party boat
gamma emerald
0verkill
xtoxm
Scum

jaylow (his one post was godawful)
vonflare (this one is for the death miller claim then disappearing, should policy lynch if we don't decide on anyone else)
varsoon
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:37 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 972, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:P.edit. @ganski, your reads can’t be right if you have 3/4 of the neighbourhood as scum.
yh I realised this as I was doing it. either one of my weak scum options on this is town (which is why I would want to lynch in strong scum and try to get more info before lynching weak reads) OR have you considered the possibility (if this is multiball which I think is very likely) that the neighbourhood is structured like: 2 scum team A, 1 scum team B, 1 townie?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:40 am

Post by light_ganski »

In any case I'm re ISO-ing the neighbourhood
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:26 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 994, Trekkie99 wrote:Page 11: With CheekyTeeky confirmed town, this conversation between her, sheep, wisdom, and kokichi oma is worth looking at.
At this stage wouldn't be surprised if they were all town
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:28 am

Post by light_ganski »

though one of wisdom/kokichi could be scum. More likely kokichi
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:30 am

Post by light_ganski »

vonflare is scum with varsoon you heard it here first

okay with my vote parked on varsoon for it
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:38 am

Post by light_ganski »

Hmm let me ISO the two of them together
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:39 am

Post by light_ganski »

kokichi and the potato that is
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:52 am

Post by light_ganski »

Spoiler: Kokichi/potato discourse
In post 385, Leodanny wrote:
In post 345, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 325, Wagonomics wrote:KokichiCoin has further depreciated in VALUE
wth i haven't even done anything so far this game. have i?
So why are you calling me out for not doing things while Kokichi has actually said he hasn’t done anything?
VOTE: Kikochi Oma
In post 406, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 385, Leodanny wrote:
In post 345, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 325, Wagonomics wrote:KokichiCoin has further depreciated in VALUE
wth i haven't even done anything so far this game. have i?
So why are you calling me out for not doing things while Kokichi has actually said he hasn’t done anything?
VOTE: Kikochi Oma
???????? what. this post literally makes 0 sense. LOL
In post 407, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why vote me? shouldnt that make you scumread wagon. And also if you're voting me for not doing anything, why would you vote me for the same reason you think wagon is scummy for scumreading you?

VOTE: Leodanny
In post 408, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 403, Leodanny wrote:Cause I don’t KNOW anything ABOUT wagonomics, he’s barely posted 5 times.
then again, my question stands. why vote me for not doing anything if you say wagonomics hasnt done anything? basically you voted me over him when if you actually believed this, you'd have voted him
In post 410, Leodanny wrote: Who said I though wagon was scummy?
In post 411, Leodanny wrote: Like all the other people voting me said, the problem is making 20+ Posts without much content, not less posting, otherwise I would be wagon.

Tbf I get this from town! or scum!kokichi. My point remains about potato being a ridiculously easy wagon to push and kokichi was def one of the pushers

EHHhhhhhh

Kokichi lean scum. not as much as varsoon/vonflare/jaylow

Gonna VCA the potato and varsoon wagons
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:40 am

Post by light_ganski »

We aren't lynching theta
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:50 am

Post by light_ganski »

xyzzy wrote:
Varsoon wagon peak

4 players voting for Varsoon (
profii
, Kokichi Oma, sheepsaysmeep, Jaylow7)
3 players voting for
profii
(Ausuka, Varsoon,
CheekyTeeky
)
2 players voting for Wagonomics (Gamma Emerald, Wisdom)
2 players voting for Wisdom (hebichan, Party Boat)
1 player voting for Xtoxm (Purrcocet)
1 player voting for Vaxkiller (Wagonomics)
1 player voting for Gamma Emerald (TheBrie)

11 players not voting (Vaxkiller, 0verki11, singletonking, Theta Alpine, light_ganski, Xtoxm, Edosurist,
Leodanny
, Jaylow7, vonflare, Nancy Drew 39)

Potato first wagon peak (circa 600)

9 players voting for
Leodanny
(Purrcocet,
profii
, Gamma Emerald, Wisdom,
CheekyTeeky
, Kokichi Oma, Party Boat, Nancy Drew 39, The Brie)
2 players voting for Varsoon (sheepsaysmeep, Jaylow7)
1 players voting for Gamma Emerald (Ausuka)
3 players voting for sheepsaysmeep (Vaxkiller, Varsoon, hebichan)
1 player voting for Vaxkiller (Wagonomics)
1 player voting for Kokichi Oma (
Leodanny
)

7 players not voting (0verki11, singletonking, Theta Alpine, light_ganski, Xtoxm, Edosurist, vonflare)

Potato eats rope

13 players voting for
Leodanny
(Wisdom, Kokichi Oma, TheBrie, Theta Alpine, sheepsaysmeep, Party Boat, Gamma Emerald,
CheekyTeeky
, Wagonomics, singletonking, hebichan, Nancy Drew 39, Varsoon)
2 players voting for Gamma Emerald (Ausuka,
Leodanny
)
2 players voting for Varsoon (Jaylow7, Vaxkiller)
1 player voting for sheepsaysmeep (Purrcocet)

6 players not voting (0verki11, light_ganski, Xtoxm, Edosurist, vonflare,
profii
)
Okay lemme think

Jaylow's varsoon vote was awful even if varsoon is scum, running with that as a bus rn

Kokichi initially gets on potato quite late but sticks there even as most people back off
Would not be surprised if the other team (think this is multiball) were on varsoon as well early on which points to kokichi (his varsoon vote was weak iirc)
Out of kokichi and sheep kokichi is the more likely second scum on varsoon
And kokichi was pretty set on a mislynch later on

Vax also voted varsoon later but imho that looked okay

Only cheeky nancy and gamma leave the potato wagon and the rejoin

Running with everyone voting gamma at some point (potato, ausuka, the brie as well at one point) being town
I think gamma's theta vote today would be brave from town
And gamma's had a bit of heat from a few people but relatively few votes, and at least 3-4 scum imho were on the mislynch

Running with this

If I'd been around D1 I'd have been after varsoon but gamma would also have seemed like a good lynch as one of the main people fluffing up the thread

But gamma's wagon never took off

Which leads me to think gamma as scum who no one bussed cos everyone was after potato and jaylow was AWOL

Moving ausuka and the brie into solid town

Vaxkiller and party boat into weak town from ISO

Starting to think scum is varsoon, gamma, vonflare, jaylow, kokichi with two teams

And I buy varsoon, vonflare and jaylow as a team
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:56 am

Post by light_ganski »

Actually I'm gonna re iso ausuka

And still can't get a proper read on wisdom (gut says more likely town tho)
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:59 am

Post by light_ganski »

Nah just from a skim of ausuka, she's said much less than I'd like but def town > scum. Don't think scum would bring up the points about potato (414, 596)
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:01 am

Post by light_ganski »

@ Wisdom:
other than gamma who do you scum read?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:27 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 1017, Purrcocet wrote:sheep says MEEP is open wolf
Why have we not terminated?
Help me out here, why the sheep tunnel?

also what do you think of gamma?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:17 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 1026, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 997, light_ganski wrote:though one of wisdom/kokichi could be scum. More likely kokichi
Why
In post 1011, light_ganski wrote: Kokichi initially gets on potato quite late but sticks there even as most people back off
Would not be surprised if the other team (think this is multiball) were on varsoon as well early on which points to kokichi (his varsoon vote was weak iirc)
Out of kokichi and sheep kokichi is the more likely second scum on varsoon
And kokichi was pretty set on a mislynch later on
Plus whilst everyone was on the potato you're the one who sounds most like "this is an easy lynch let's go go go kill him now" rather that "i genuinely think he's scum"

Plus D1 you were active but did fuck all except tunnel potato and said a couple people sounded scummy and never followed them up as if you were only saying it to look productive
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:22 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 1028, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 894, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Theta
While his CC was odd I really feel like we need to follow this other wise we set a bad precendent, plus if we’re wrong it says a lot about the setup
This lynch is unnecessary. If theta is town she will be killed soon enough by scum because of her claim, and if she's scum then we'll have a more concrete read on her if she's still alive in the next day or two because obviously scum can't kill their teammates (of course that is unless this is indeed multiball).
xyzzy is the mod i'd be shocked if this isn't multiball

also theta doesn't cc as scum and is nothing like the game we were scum mates together anyway

also gamma is prob scum anyway
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:44 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 1037, Purrcocet wrote: sheep can just "idk but like anyway" his way thru the whole game

and his reads aren't real progressions they just change as convenient or are in some sort of void
the last flip should have made this evident
Like i just re iso'd him and

I don't see it

His read on potato was shit but everyone's read on potato was shit, and he wasn't gagging for the mislynch in the way that, say, kokichi was

and he was the only person to actually try and keep pressure on varsoon

his jaylow vote today is ehhhhhhh but I get it from the pov of trying to pressure the guy into posting something relevant

and his reads look reasonably natural :neutral:

In post 1037, Purrcocet wrote: Gamma is ultra town trust me
bad wagon

We were scum partners in limbo and sso was kokichi
:neutral:
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by light_ganski »

varsoon's scum reading the votes on him is :igmeou:

I'd still rather lynch there today than gamma but I'm happy with either lynch
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 1115, sheepsaysmeep wrote:at least what gammas doing wrt theta

rarely every vote there while varsoon is literally just skating by doing nothing
This pretty much wrt varsoon lynch > gamma lynch
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 1057, Xtoxm wrote: my neighbors can be spared the purging as i would like to play my role, but yes i am aware scum exists in there
this gives me super bad vibes
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:27 am

Post by light_ganski »

V/LA til the end of Friday, to finish my essays and recover from new years

Obviously waiting to see the IC reveal

Xtoxm is looking worse with every post

Can we just lynch varsoon already?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:27 am

Post by light_ganski »

*waiting before passing judgement on kokichi that is
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 1197, sheepsaysmeep wrote:is a varsoon/xtoxm team too easy

because it feels too obvious but not relaly too obvious to be true idk

Mood.
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by light_ganski »

jaylow we just have two shit posts and his absence to go off of

varsoon is actively scummy

varsoon > jaylow here
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by light_ganski »

but at this point is it even worth it waiting for jaylow's replacement?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by light_ganski »

nvm i'm sticking on varsoon and would encourage people to join me
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:07 am

Post by light_ganski »

I still need to catch up properly again (I''ve been busy the last few days revising) but I was confident varsoon was scum and flavour's entry has not convinced me otherwise
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by light_ganski »

someone give me a reason to care rn
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Ehhhh vax is townier
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:58 am

Post by light_ganski »

I'd much rather lynch gamma than ausuka, if it were between them
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 2113, Jingle wrote:Why?

Also, why is that a dichotomy?
because I sr gamma and ausuka is mehhhhh

and because people were talking about lynching those two
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 2114, Trekkie99 wrote:Unless someone else is on the table, sheep is our best and semi only option at the moment.
I buy purrcocets arguments now

but I still feel too much in the "my gut just feels uncomfortable placing him in any alignment" position

idek
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by light_ganski »

PB is def town, flavor is still scum
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:06 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 2163, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2156, light_ganski wrote:
In post 2114, Trekkie99 wrote:Unless someone else is on the table, sheep is our best and semi only option at the moment.

but I still feel too much in the "my gut just feels uncomfortable placing him in any alignment" position

idek
look at this fence sit
I hate to self-meta, but for clarification, cautiousness is something I only do as town. Y'know, when my reads actually matter because I don't already know who's town and who's scum and mislynching cos of crappy reads is bad for my alignment
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:14 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 2221, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2156, light_ganski wrote:

idek
Why now? And why Purrcocet in particular?
cos purrcocet was who I interrogated re the sheep scumreads earlier (1020, 1048) and att I didn't get it

tbh now I'm even more lost than i was earlier so
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:20 am

Post by light_ganski »

I thought the IC claim was genuine when it was made cos of cheeky flipping D3 vig (making me think, hmm, might be lots of roles only activating D3)

but asking not to be roleblocked makes no sense

cos why would you roleblock an actual IC?

so I think its more likely gambitting scum

we'll see tmrw
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Fuck it

VOTE: Saudade

He's done fuck all, his ISO is grotty, and he replaced jaylow

Seconded on ending the fuckin day
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by light_ganski »

This is our objectively best chance of hitting scum if no one wants to be active or lynch flavour
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by light_ganski »

but I genuinely can't be fucked rn I've got an exam in 5 hours
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by light_ganski »

saudade > ausuka

flavour or xtoxm > saudade but no one is interested
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:05 am

Post by light_ganski »

UNVOTE:

Danflors entry isn't townie but I'll give him the chance to convince me with the rest of his analysis
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Can't talk much rn but VOTE: dannflor
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3098 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:44 am

Post by light_ganski »

Jesus I was hoping the hammer wouldn't hit before I could catch up
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3099 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:45 am

Post by light_ganski »

Doesn't really matter my gut is that this is a mislynch
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:46 am

Post by light_ganski »

Actually believe flavours town rn but xtoxm is def scum and has him pocketed, will case this one before the flip if it doesn't happen this evening but def in my first post tmrw
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:48 am

Post by light_ganski »

Sorry abt inactivity it's exam season and I've still got one to do tomorrow afternoon
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by light_ganski »

VOTE: party boat
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 2774, Flavor Leaf wrote:Danflor is the attempt at a counterwagon to save Mastina.

This is clear as day.

Literally, Mastina, Sheep, light, and Vonflare are the ones on Dann.

That’s literally who I was pushing as scum, and this wagon came AFTER that.

The scum team is hardcore trying to get their heavy out of this situation.
In post 3152, xyzzy wrote:
mastina has died, and was a town jailkeeper.
In post 3153, xyzzy wrote:
Dannflor has died, and was a mafia day 3 vigilante.
Fancy explaining this one flavour?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:44 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3199, Flavor Leaf wrote: It was a month into the day. Explanation.

I talked about it in my neighborhood that near the end of the day, I started feeling I was wrong, which is when it got overly tunnely. I didn’t wanna think about it anymore.
And yet... you're still tunnelled at me for
veeeeeery
marginal reasons

:neutral:
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3253 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:12 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3241, Enter wrote:To answer GE's question if I could lynch four right now it would be pb -> wag -> xtomx -> vax
At this point I think lynching xtoxm is needed

Top 3 lynches:
party boat (I tr'd this before the guilty too :facepalm:)
xtoxm
flavour (by the end of yesterday I was leaning towards thinking this was just extremely bad town but I genuinely cannot see the t motivation behind any of his actions and his 'resistance' argument is a load of crap)
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3254 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:12 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3246, Party Boat wrote: xtomx is still probably horrifically bad town imo while we're mentioning him
I don't buy it, why?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:18 am

Post by light_ganski »

In url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10684816#p10684816]post 3297[/url], Xtoxm wrote:
In post 3292, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3272, Xtoxm wrote:i think koki is town actually
it looks like town has doubles of PRs to mafia singles...so like 2 town JKs, 1 maf JK
2 town day vigs, 1 maf davig
Yeah, the entire Dann wagon is confitown, I think.
light unvoted dann and only rejoined when the mastina wagon was full power and about to be hammered
dont dismiss her, that was very scummy interaction with dann
My reasoning on the dann vote was pretty sound though was it not? I left the wagon to allow him to contribute with being hammered and when his entry proved scummy I rejoined. And was I not right that he was scum?

Oh, and btw

MASTINA. FLIPPED. TOWN.

Forgive me if I don't trust people who just pushed a lynch on a claimed town PR and are still arguing that resistance to lynching this KNOWN TOWNIE is scummy, but seriously :facepalm:
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3330 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:19 am

Post by light_ganski »

Xtoxm is 100% scum here
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:34 am

Post by light_ganski »

I'll settle for that. With the proviso that if it is a fake claim we kill ausuka too (tbh the guilty claim is the only real reason to lynch PB here, although it is one I will back)
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:35 am

Post by light_ganski »

Also kokichi where's your IC confirmation?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3359 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by light_ganski »

VOTE: party boat
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3373 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Good shot in the situation

If it flips t we lynch ausuka

If it flips s we lynch xtoxm or flavour
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3376 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by light_ganski »

VOTE: ausuka
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3394, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Any chance Wisdom and Xtoxm are linked here?
Quite possibly. Haven't really been able to read wisdom tbh so will have to re iso at some point
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3439 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Wait we get an extra lynch?

VOTE: xtoxm
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:13 pm

Post by light_ganski »

I think flavour is scummy in general and PBs take on flavour would have implied distancing were he scum (though flavour is scummy in her own right regardless)
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3447 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by light_ganski »

A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3449 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Want xtoxm or flavour today

Not sure on gamma anymore will have to reread
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by light_ganski »

He's obviously forgotten "everyone on the dannflor wagon is scum" and "the dannflor wagon is scum deflecting away from their partner"

VOTE: Flavour Leaf
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3494 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:21 am

Post by light_ganski »

That's a fake guilty claim, xtoxm is scum jester or an idiot

A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:40 am

Post by light_ganski »

Gamma isn't scum, xtoxm def is and flavour prob is
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3498 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:42 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3482, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Wisdom and FL are never w/w since scum!Wisdom would probably bus. So, I’m kind of thinking FL may be spewed green by this. :thinking:
I want to think this but lets face it scum can town read each other as much as they bus each other
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3506 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:21 am

Post by light_ganski »

If you're actually town fake claiming you're bringing scum two lynches closer to a win and playing against your win condition so, yeah
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3511 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:04 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3507, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3497, light_ganski wrote:Gamma isn't scum, xtoxm def is and flavour prob is
I really don’t think they’re linked. I’ve only played with SK!FL but I seriously doubt scum!him would ever be this careless with associatives.
You may be right I suppose. I'm still confused over him and my reads don't tend to be the greatest
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:07 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3508, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: How do you think the hood was chosen then? At random? Because that’s a lot of scum in the hood if FL and Xtoxm are both scum. And then there’s the nearly successful wagon that Brie stopped and prevented FL lynch. How do you account for the almost no resistance to it?
2 town 2 scum seems like a reasonable neighborhood to me
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3514 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:49 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3513, Wisdom wrote:neh the hood's all town
If xtoxm is town he's also a complete idiot
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:39 am

Post by light_ganski »

Honey all I know is that there's no town motive to claiming a guilty on me
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3519 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:48 am

Post by light_ganski »

You're my strongest scum read

It's called considering all the options

Which as town I have to do

And its also true: if you're town, and I pretty certain you aren't, you're a complete idiot for fake claiming a guilty on me
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3522 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:53 am

Post by light_ganski »

Happily for the rest of us, you believing something doesn't make it true
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3682 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:22 am

Post by light_ganski »

@Nancy:

I get the wisdom vote, but why him over xtoxm?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3683 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:23 am

Post by light_ganski »

Ninja'd: well there went my last trace of enthusiasm :(
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3685 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 am

Post by light_ganski »

Nah
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3686 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 am

Post by light_ganski »

Xtoxm dies today
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3699 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:39 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3695, Wisdom wrote:I finally finished rereading

For many parts of the game it was like reading for the first time

Locktown: Flavor, sheep, enter, light

Likely town: Purr, xtoxm
I HIGHLY doubt flavour and xtoxm is T/T
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3703 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:47 am

Post by light_ganski »

Remaining to be conviced on singleton and brie

Pedit: based on that they have each other pocketed, based on everything xtoxms done up to and including the fakeclaim, based on flavour's push on me right from his replace in which is based on the laziest reasoning I've ever seen (even though I'm probs the easiest person to mislynch on this site) and xtoxm sheeping it 100%
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3710 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Its L-2? I think
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3805 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:08 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3800, xyzzy wrote:
Gamma Emerald has died, and was a town roleblocker.
What a surprise :roll:
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3808 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:29 am

Post by light_ganski »

Can we kill this already
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:51 am

Post by light_ganski »

I'm on a massclaim

At this point voting me is basically scumclaiming so
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3834 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by light_ganski »

UNVOTE:

The balls in your court
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3924 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:21 am

Post by light_ganski »

IMO we shoot whichever is summer cos this could be 6v5 lylo and if vonflare is town (which imo is more likely than single being town) shooting him would end the game
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3927 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:24 am

Post by light_ganski »

Claiming vt
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3928 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:25 am

Post by light_ganski »

And yh I misunderstood. We lynch single then
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3930 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:33 am

Post by light_ganski »

I think it makes it very likely
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:42 am

Post by light_ganski »

I'd rather lynch scum than serial killer

So telling her who to shoot tonight may be our best plan out of not many options
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:43 am

Post by light_ganski »

Not that she'll survive til morning if scum is sensible
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:47 am

Post by light_ganski »

Doesn't matter. We lynch her if she's alive tomorrow, we lynch scum today to stop them endgaming.
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3963 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3950, Wisdom wrote:nancy focus
she was a d3 vig, like the other d3 vigs
but shes also sk
makes sense. one d3 vig for each alignment
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3964 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by light_ganski »

We lynch single and then the sk shoots vonflare. Wisdom if you've got a shot tonight who are you using it on?
In post 3955, TheBrie wrote:Light didn't claim did she?
FTFY. And I claimed vanilla town
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3965 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by light_ganski »

If we've got two town directed shots tonight (wisdom and the brie) those should probably be on vonflare and xtoxm
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3966 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by light_ganski »

@Wisdom/Nancy - how are yous reading purrcocet?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4012 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:24 am

Post by light_ganski »

Intent to hammer
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4013 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:25 am

Post by light_ganski »

Purr is prob bussing. Enter is obvtown
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4014 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:25 am

Post by light_ganski »

Single looks like cornered scum not flailing town
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4019 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:14 am

Post by light_ganski »

Well if this is town then I'm completely wrong about everything, so VOTE: singletonking
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:16 am

Post by light_ganski »

Brie shoots xtoxm, wisdom shoots their choice of vonflare and purr, at this point I'm fine with either
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by light_ganski »

I was convinced xtoxm was scum :(
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Enter is town. Kokichi is town. Vonflare is ehh. Need to read nancy again because why is she still alive?

I might be missing something but why can't purr be roleblock?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4068 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Still inclined to consider sheep town but I will re read at some point
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4069 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by light_ganski »

May have to wait until we get the replacement to see properly
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 4070, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Why would I be killed over town fruit vig and town dayvig?
Don't know tbh, I'm at the point where I have to consider anything cos I'm confused
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4083 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 4077, the worst wrote:LG could you fill me in on what's happened that's been significant?
Extremely abbreviated version:

D1 (when I was shamefully inactive), town consensus lynched obvious newbie town (leodanny). Varsoon (flavour leaf) outs 4p neighbourhood, all are flipped town except nancy. Vonflare claims death miller. Two town flips N1

D2 - varsoon is wagoned then replaced by flavour leaf at peak of wagon. About 3 real life weeks of stagnation, then dannflor is run up to L-1 (I pushed this) before flavour pushed mastina as a counter wagon that succeeded and flipped town (the mastina push looked super dodgy to me and strongly influenced my flavour sr). Dannflor is NKed N2 and flips scum, along with a townflip

D3 - ausuka (jester) claims fake guilty on party boat (who was very widely tr'ed), party boat is dayvigged by brie and ausuka lynched. Vax dayvigged as well by kokichi. (so we have 3 confirmed D3 dayvigs with the N1 flip)

D4 - gamma lynched despite being IMO very townie. I pushed xtoxm and flavour who are both now flipped town. Flavour NKed N4

D5 - single is first scum lynch. Massclaim (results below). Wisdom and brie claim variations of night vig. Wisdom is NKed along with xtoxm who we instructed brie to NK (wisdom presumably roleblocked by an un-outed scum rb)

Massclaim claims and flipped roles:
In post 3973, Wisdom wrote:
singletonking - goon

light_ganski - VT
sheepsaysmeep - VT
Trekkie99 - VT

Kokichi Oma - D3 vig
CheekyTeeky - D3 vig

TheBrie - D3 vig
Dannflor - D3 vig

Gamma Emerald - Roleblocker
mastina - Jailkeeper
Leodanny - Jailkeeper

Flavor Leaf - Neighbor
Party Boat - Neighbor

Nancy Drew 39 - Neighbor
Xtoxm - Neighbor

Vaxkiller - Fruit vendor

Purrcocet - Fruit vendor
Wisdom - Fruit enabled vig

Enter - 2shot Commuter
Jingle - Triple voter
Wagonomics - 3month vig
profii - non consecutive JOAT

vonflare - Death miller

Ausuka - Jester
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4088 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by light_ganski »

If there's three surviving scum lynching brie today leads to autoloss
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4091 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by light_ganski »

mechanically vonflare is scum thinking about it, since I'm town. the death miller claim basically confirms it
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by light_ganski »

yes we kill groupscum today
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4093 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by light_ganski »

gun to head I'd rather lynch purr than vonflare just due to how risky the miller claim is d1
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4146 (isolation #131) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:00 am

Post by light_ganski »

I'm still vanilla town
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4151 (isolation #132) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:31 am

Post by light_ganski »

VOTE: purrcocet
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4192 (isolation #133) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Yeah

We lynch purrc cos it's our most likely shot at hitting scum today

And we've gotta presume hitting town = game lost
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4193 (isolation #134) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by light_ganski »

I'm not gambling on trying to find the rb a day earlier
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4218 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by light_ganski »

you have got to be fucking kidding me
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4219 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by light_ganski »

the worst part is d2~3 I would have put money on this being multiball
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4220 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by light_ganski »

4p scum teams are mechanically impossible

if scum teams are 3p there's only one other townie

if there's an sk as well then I'm the only townie

we're so screwed
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4221 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by light_ganski »

is this game even winnable for town now?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4222 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 3973, Wisdom wrote:
singletonking - goon

vonflare - werewolf

light_ganski - VT
the worst - VT
Trekkie99 - VT

Kokichi Oma - D3 vig

CheekyTeeky - D3 vig

TheBrie - D3 vig
Dannflor - D3 vig

Gamma Emerald - Roleblocker
mastina - Jailkeeper
Leodanny - Jailkeeper

Flavor Leaf - Neighbor
Party Boat - Neighbor

Nancy Drew 39 - Neighbor
Xtoxm - Neighbor

Vaxkiller - Fruit vendor

Purrcocet - Fruit vendor
Wisdom - Fruit enabled vig

Enter - 2shot Commuter
Jingle - Triple voter
Wagonomics - 3month vig
profii - non consecutive JOAT

Ausuka - Jester
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4223 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Brie is effectively confirmed werewolf d3 vig by analysis of the flips. The night vig claim covers the werewolf nightkill
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4224 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by light_ganski »

mafia team is prob eliminated

3-2 lylo
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by light_ganski »

we can narrow this down by setup analysis now

the brie is werewolf (symmetrical scum teams)

worst is town (3 vts 1 wolf 1 goon)

last scum is in nancy and enter

what is the likelihood of enter fakeclaiming commuter?

i'd wager enter fakeclaiming (and being the wolf fruit vendor) is more likely than nancy being wolf neighbour
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by light_ganski »

we can win this
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by light_ganski »

wait no I'm completely wrong

there were two nks so theres a surviving mafia, an sk or the brie is a town vig
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by light_ganski »

ignore my setup analysis crap I need to think more abt this
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4233 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 4230, Enter wrote:Yeah. Honestly I'm starting to think vonflare's claim was real, cuz if he was on a 2p scum team w/ a role blocker, surely the roleblocker would have blocked brie?
considering the mod is xyzzy you're probably right. death miller that flips werewolf. not amused.

so we've got

roleblocker
serial killer
unlikely third scum
2-3 town
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 4232, the worst wrote:Firstly

Nancy is town. After Merchants Daughter p2 ended I did some due diligence and there's shit in her ISO which she can't fake as scum - if this is a second scumgame she's been running concurrently to powerwolfing in both merchants daughter games with completely different wolf styles then I'm a fucking goose.
yeah nancy is never scum unless there actually is a second scum team

forgive me I've just done an all nighter
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4244 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by light_ganski »

If there's a roleblocker it has to be enter. Not me.
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4302 (isolation #149) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:07 am

Post by light_ganski »

Wait did enter just quickhammer me?
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4303 (isolation #150) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:08 am

Post by light_ganski »

I think we've lost then
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4304 (isolation #151) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:08 am

Post by light_ganski »

If by dumb luck the game isn't over tomorrow rope enter for the quickhammer
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4307 (isolation #152) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:10 am

Post by light_ganski »

I thought someone had me pocketed I just didn't realise it was enter. I was genuinely getting to thinking duckling could be scum
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4308 (isolation #153) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:10 am

Post by light_ganski »

Lemme think before the flip
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4310 (isolation #154) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:11 am

Post by light_ganski »

I flip town
Then 1 scum 1 sk 2 town

Unless scum and sk cross kill town lose
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4311 (isolation #155) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:13 am

Post by light_ganski »

Enter, nk brie. Otherwise brie wins

Brie, nk enter. Otherwise enter wins

You have a true prisoners dilemma.

Nancy, duckling, pray with me
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4322 (isolation #156) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:18 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 4313, the worst wrote: actually nvm this might be a town outro D:
i'm sorry if i just hard threw this LG
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
My play this game was pretty crap so it's my fault not yours

Let's just hope brie and enter do the rational thing and shoot each other
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4325 (isolation #157) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:21 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 4314, Enter wrote: I'm town.
So which of Nancy and worst is scum?

Seriously tell quickly or we autolose when brie nks you
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4328 (isolation #158) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:23 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 4324, Enter wrote:Lol at these two posts next to each other.

Seriously though, I'm scum because I don't have feelings? Gimme a break. We got the last scum. If this goes another day it's cuz brie is SK.
AND yet I'm AtE-ing

At least have the decency not to be a gloating winner
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4333 (isolation #159) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:28 am

Post by light_ganski »

There's no way you're town enter

This dies. This dies as soon as I'm flipped and I don't care who does it.
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (isolation #160) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:30 am

Post by light_ganski »

Sorry enter I'm agitated as fuck I haven't slept in 36 hours. Didn't mean to snap

But I am town
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4339 (isolation #161) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:32 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 4334, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4325, light_ganski wrote:
In post 4314, Enter wrote: I'm town.
So which of Nancy and worst is scum?

Seriously tell quickly or we autolose when brie nks you
If I were scum here, which I’m not, I’d be goon and not town neighbour. But scum was collectively deathtunneling sheep, so if tw is scum here, than the entire scumteam deserve some kind of award.
Last game I played I dayvigged my scum partner D1. And we won. Stuff like that happens
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4348 (isolation #162) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:40 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 4341, Enter wrote:So it's possible I'm just an idiot. I'm sorry for being all mean about the AtE thing and stuff if you're town for some reason. I just get sick of seeing scum do that stuff when they die
Dw about it I get ya. There's no need to get agro if you're flipping scum no one will trust anything you've said then anyway, only tryna help the town :lol:
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389 (isolation #163) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Enter is prob scum worst is prob town. If I'm wrong then I've been wrong on sheep/worst all game and I tip my hat to you

Again when I flip town follow my plan. Prisoners dilemma.
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (isolation #164) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by light_ganski »

Well done scum. Was genuinely surprised duckling and enter were both scum, gg, you deserved the win
In post 4407, Wisdom wrote:light why did you remove the bp part from brie when you quoted my post
...I cannot remember. Think it was an oversight when formatting
A work in progress

light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (isolation #165) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 4414, Enter wrote: Ha yeah all props to duck he carried so hard lol. Thanks and sorry I was kinda mean end of day
Dw about it, we all get a bit heated :lol: And give yourself credit I was completely convinced you were town almost until the end
A work in progress

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”