no deadlines mafia [game over]

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1422  (isolation #0)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:47 pm

I’m actually kinda pissed. I thought Varsoon was scum trolling, but he was actually playing pretty decently.

I’ll decide what I feel like fake claiming pretty soon. Y’all will see why eventually.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1423  (isolation #1)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:52 pm

I don’t know the path I want to take in this game.

I am town, though. :shrug:

I’ve been doing pretty well with my late game town, if you guys wanna just allow me to live through this day.

I’m going to be doing analysis soon regardless, but it’s 55 pages of which I’m not familiar with as I haven’t read more than a couple pages of this game.

I’d rather work on analysis than having to defend Varsoon’s play because it’s all going to be WIFOM.

I’m just town is as good as a defense as I’m going to be able to give, and I don’t feel like giving my first claim this game out yet.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1424  (isolation #2)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:55 pm

Oh damn. Profii and Cheeky died. That’s annoying. They’re people who usually can see easily when I’m town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1425  (isolation #3)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:57 pm

I know the majority of this playerbase pretty well, the ones I know, but not so well, I think I’ve figured out, and I only don’t know like 5. Solid.

Alright, before I begin, can I get some bulletin points?

I want this moreso to look at what certain players give moreso than actually use to catch up.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1426  (isolation #4)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:03 pm

Oh, looks like there was a Varsoon/Gamma schism.

Neat. I’ll soul read Gamma in a little bit.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1427  (isolation #5)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:04 pm

In post 1349, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1192, Varsoon wrote:In short, Kokichi IS NOT a D3 delayed IC. That's a joke. No such role exists. It's shorthand for 'I am a role that should be able to prove itself as town by D3'.
He knows he gets buried on D3 regardless though
It's all a laugh.


I may be a liar, but I dont fake claim...


Hmm, this checks out.

No reason to push this today regardless. They said Day 3 IC. This will solve itself.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1428  (isolation #6)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:06 pm

Also, I’m looking back at this game, and y’all scums be on Varsoon’s wagon.

You guys messed up hard. Me replacing in was probably the worst possible thing for the scum team right about now. I’ll catch 2 on my wagon.

Hot diggity.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1430  (isolation #7)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:16 pm

I could see Sheep scum.

Hey, sheep, remember Magical Stories Mafia? You were my buddy there. You’re similar here.

Thoughts?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1431  (isolation #8)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Vonflare’s probably town from what I saw. He probably saw a wagon and just decided to jump on. Scum Vonflare would have done the same, but I expect Vonflare to move his vote soon, so

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1432  (isolation #9)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:20 pm

Ausuka and Wisdom being away from Varsoon wagon implies town. They’re on the wagon Varsoon is going after, and Varsoon would have been a high profile lynch. Both of them can carry a scum game single handedly, and I don’t see them not allowing Varsoon to go through.

They might stay away from it, sure, but I don’t see them adding pressure away from it.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1434  (isolation #10)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:27 pm

I was going to say I actually was scum reading Gamma based on his varsoon exchange, but his Unvote on replace made Gamma realize it was emotions speaking into reads.

Scum Gamma is robotical. More mechanic and logic’s based than emotion.

I’ll soul read him as town for now. Plus, I like working with Gamma, so that’s a plus, alongside him already on sheep. I think

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1435  (isolation #11)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:28 pm

In post 1433, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1430, Flavor Leaf wrote:I could see Sheep scum.

Hey, sheep, remember Magical Stories Mafia? You were my buddy there. You’re similar here.

Thoughts?

i honestly think your posting rn is kinda scum!you but

wrt me self meta view might be biased but idt my scumgame or towngame would be similar to that game here with how much my playstyle has changed sincen then



My utterly transparent post whatever comes to my head is scum me? Interesting misrep. I don’t think it was purposeful, but I’ll take it for what it is.

Also, I haven’t looked at your game this game at all. I just wanted to see what you’d say to it.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1436  (isolation #12)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:29 pm

That was actually pretty townie of Sheep. I don’t think his misrep was on purpose, though.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1437  (isolation #13)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:29 pm

Can you Unvote me for a bit, Sheep? I’m gonna conf town myself this game and force scum to night kill me.

Bet.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1438  (isolation #14)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:31 pm

One of the people I don’t know are scum. TheBrie, light ganski, purrk, or Singleton.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1439  (isolation #15)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:32 pm

I just won a town newbie game where Trekkie was scum, and I don’t think she’s scum here. She was very timid, and became incredibly obvious scum. I thought it could have been newbie hesitation, but it was newbscum, and it’s just a little different here. I actually would have found it scummier had they posted and not been on Varsoon.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1440  (isolation #16)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:33 pm

I’m not deep diving yet. I’m going surface level analysis while I still can to avoid any bias forming.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1441  (isolation #17)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:40 pm

In post 1433, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1430, Flavor Leaf wrote:I could see Sheep scum.

Hey, sheep, remember Magical Stories Mafia? You were my buddy there. You’re similar here.

Thoughts?

i honestly think your posting rn is kinda scum!you but

wrt me self meta view might be biased but idt my scumgame or towngame would be similar to that game here with how much my playstyle has changed sincen then


To be fair, I don’t think you’ve played with TownMe, and my outgoing personality shines through both.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1444  (isolation #18)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:53 pm

Damn, I thought I got it wrong in the other game and felt bad and actively put she this time. :lol:

Yeah, I saw the difference instantly

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1452  (isolation #19)  » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:52 pm

In post 1451, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1430, Flavor Leaf wrote:I could see Sheep scum.

Hey, sheep, remember Magical Stories Mafia? You were my buddy there. You’re similar here.

Thoughts?


Link? I want to verify that for myself. since he reads to me as town, tonally.


It was reaction testing. I said it somewhere last page.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1454  (isolation #20)  » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:04 am

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=74682

This was also one of the last games I was lynched in.2018 did well for me here.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1464  (isolation #21)  » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:16 pm

In post 1462, singletonking wrote:Btw Flavor I'm BNL, look at my sig


Nice. Now I got some stuff to go off of.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1476  (isolation #22)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:04 am

In post 1471, Party Boat wrote:secretly there are reasons why i basically never get lynched as town

they are mysterious and unknowable


Same.

Also, what of Varsoon is AI to you? I know for a fact he wasn’t scum, so...I feel you just didn’t like his trolly plays and you’re stuck on it.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1477  (isolation #23)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:05 am

Either that, or you’re just scum holding onto something.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1478  (isolation #24)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:06 am

In post 1469, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im not unvoting

no ones hammering yet try to clear yourself if you want

In post 1470, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im super pocketed by aprty boat rn



Gross. Maybe this is scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1479  (isolation #25)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:15 am

In post 1448, Kokichi Oma wrote:I dont like his opening. :/

But I don't like vax more


Don’t focus on Vax. He gains nothing from town reading me the way he did and retracting a claim.

I think this is most likely coming from town you, though, regardless if you’re lying about your stuff.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1481  (isolation #26)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:17 am

In post 1480, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1478, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1469, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im not unvoting

no ones hammering yet try to clear yourself if you want

In post 1470, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im super pocketed by aprty boat rn



Gross. Maybe this is scum.

Weren’t you just scumreading him?


Yeah, but then I changed to thinking they were town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1482  (isolation #27)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:18 am

Classic Flavor, I guess, haha.

Also, I’m reading up, and why were people assuming it’s Multiball?

2 deaths in the night doesn’t mean that at all. Easily could be a vigilante.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1484  (isolation #28)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:21 am

I’m reading Alonzo as town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1486  (isolation #29)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:22 am

In post 1485, Gamma Emerald wrote:Who did Alonzo replace


Wagonomics is Alonzo as hell.

If I’m wrong, tell me who else it could be, because I don’t think Krazy plays that way, and Performer I can spot in a second.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1489  (isolation #30)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:27 am

In post 1488, Kokichi Oma wrote:flavor prob scum


You only scum read me when you’re scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1490  (isolation #31)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:27 am

I feel we had this conversation recently.

I’m gonna go meta check

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1492  (isolation #32)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:30 am

If I was scum, I’d have setup some sort of fake claim by now.

Check any of my posts. There’s zero crumbing.

In overkill 2, I had so many crumbs I was posting throughout the game, so literally whatever I wanted to claim, I could back it up.

I even put accidental numbers in my Last Night Tomorrow reads list that game because I had a plan to claim cop and use those are my crumbs for investigating on specific nights, but I never went that way.

I’m not being cunning or manipulative at all.

I’m completely being open and transparent.

This is obvtownBoon.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1493  (isolation #33)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:31 am

In post 1491, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1489, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1488, Kokichi Oma wrote:flavor prob scum


You only scum read me when you’re scum.


horrible take that you wouldn't phrase as town. Because this post is assuming there is never a game I can be town and you flip scum.


This is way you wouldn’t phrase this.

That’s very possible in games, not this game, but in other games, sure.

You just wouldn’t be scum reading me there.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1494  (isolation #34)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:31 am

You’ve literally won a scum game with me recently.

This is not scumBoon.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1496  (isolation #35)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:35 am

In post 1491, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1489, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1488, Kokichi Oma wrote:flavor prob scum


You only scum read me when you’re scum.


horrible take that you wouldn't phrase as town. Because this post is assuming there is never a game I can be town and you flip scum.


Like we just had this conversation in some game like a month ago. I was town there too.

I forget which game, do you remember? I just checked you got mail, and it wasn’t there

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1497  (isolation #36)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:36 am

In post 1495, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1492, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is obvtownBoon.


"hey look at me. i'm obvious town. maybe if i say it enough, someone will believe me"



That’s literally my main game plan as town.

Ask Gamma how many times I’ve gone as town and went “mothafuckinconftownBoon”

I got modkilled once because of how undeniably I convinced everything I was town :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1498  (isolation #37)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:37 am

Kokichi’s actually lock scum here, which means Vax is town.

Kokichi, one of PB/sheep, probably sheep. Pb/sheep isn’t S/s

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1500  (isolation #38)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:40 am

In post 1499, Kokichi Oma wrote:Yes, let's say the IC is lock scum. I'm sure that makes you townier.


Hmm, actually, I kind of think it does.

As scum, I’m literally a mastermind. I know everything that’s going on when I’m scum.

That’s a hard town slip by me if I’ve ever seen one.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1501  (isolation #39)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:41 am

I don’t derp like that as scum. :lol:

That’s hilarious. I actually just town slipped.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1502  (isolation #40)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:41 am

I’m just hardcore trying to get som reactions out of people, but people are afraid to take me head on because that’s when I’m best at weeding scum out.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1503  (isolation #41)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:42 am

I’m also cockier as town than scum.

At least my posts come off that way.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1504  (isolation #42)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:42 am

I also multipost and self meta a hell of a lot more as town than I do as scum recently.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1506  (isolation #43)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 am

In post 1505, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1497, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1495, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1492, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is obvtownBoon.


"hey look at me. i'm obvious town. maybe if i say it enough, someone will believe me"



That’s literally my main game plan as town.

Ask Gamma how many times I’ve gone as town and went “mothafuckinconftownBoon”

I got modkilled once because of how undeniably I convinced everything I was town :lol:

Was that the game with Tywin where he was loud role cop
Cos that was not why you were modkilled I think



:lol: yeah.
I actually shouldn’t have gotten mod killed that game, but if you looked at something I said in a different way it inconclusively made me as town.

It was an inception trust tell that just kinda made me town. I was in that big war with Cool Dog there.

I’ve said the line about me being modkilled for being too townie before.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1507  (isolation #44)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:47 am

Also, Sheep/Party don’t have anything to go off on me anymore, and are just going to hang on their poor NAI cases because they can’t make a case on me or they’ll feel the Third Degree Boon.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1509  (isolation #45)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:49 am

Varsoon’s an excellent scum player; the fact that he was being pushed for fake guiltying someone like that is ridiculous imo.

He had 8 votes on him while in a 1v1 with Gamma, Gamma i voted with Wisdom and Ausuka on Gamma shows how ridiculous that wagon on Varsoon was.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1510  (isolation #46)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:51 am

Gamma unvoted* not i voted

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1511  (isolation #47)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:52 am

Let’s see...

Gamma
Xtoxm
Trekkie
Vaxkiller
Nancy for the most part
I guess Kokichi
Alonzo

Those are the town reads I’ pretty solid with right now.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1512  (isolation #48)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:55 am

@Singleton/BNL - you seem to be fence sitting a lot. You’re pretty passive, I get it, but I am getting paranoia from you. I felt like you were waiting around to see where the consensus on me was going before committing rather than trying to get a read on me, so I am lean scum reading you, however I know it’s in your personality anyways, which is why I’m not fully committing, but you did become my strongest opinionated read.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1513  (isolation #49)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:00 am

Light Ganski, you’re scummy too.

Pretend I’m 100% town confirmed to you, who’s scum?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1514  (isolation #50)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:04 am

In post 967, light_ganski wrote:Town
ganski
theta alpine
hebichan
wagonomics after the claim
Weak town
the brie
sheep
nancy drew
singletonking (I guess? this is barely more than null)
ausuka (my gut was scum but I don't trust my gut)
Eh
vaxkiller
wisdom
kokichi
Weak scum
purrcocet (again... barely more than null)
party boat
gamma emerald
0verkill
xtoxm
Scum
jaylow (his one post was godawful)
vonflare (this one is for the death miller claim then disappearing, should policy lynch if we don't decide on anyone else)
varsoon



Puts Varsoon, Vonflare, and a lurker as the scum, and then has xtoxm, Gamma, and party in lean scum.

Vonflare is lynchbait, party vs Varsoon are going at each other while in same neighborhood, xtoxm doesn’t make sense as scum with varsoon, that’s way too buddy buddy, and Gamma is the counter wagon.

VOTE: Light

I’m going to here. I await your response.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1515  (isolation #51)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:08 am

Although, I feel Sheep has scum claimed this game by staying on me, but yeah.

Sheep knows more than anyone in this game how controlling I can get as scum.

This wagon would not still be on me, or there would already be a counterwagon by now if I was scum.

When Sheep and I were scum together, I stated every little thing to him to help and try and benefit us all, including putting together a fake claim with wording, so he knows how controlling I can get as scum when in less than desirable positions.

On top of this, I know the majority of the players in this game and a scum hasn’t flipped yet. This implies I don’t have scum partners helping me out. You wanna know who doesn’t have scum partners? Town!

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1516  (isolation #52)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:14 am

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=74572

My scum PT from the time I was scum with Sheep.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1517  (isolation #53)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:21 am

In post 876, Wisdom wrote:theta probably doesnt cc as scum

VOTE: gamma



Catching up on the game, and this post here gives some town credit to both Theta and Wisdom.

I agree, Theta likely doesn’t cc as scum, and Wisdom then goes to gamma, not who theta CC’d, meaning he wasn’t even trying to mislynch someone.

Wisdom is someone I try not to throw out a town read on, because I’m always paranoid of him.

I’m going to look into Wisdom a bit more.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1518  (isolation #54)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:25 am

In post 890, light_ganski wrote:Scum!varsoon outs the hood for towncred and to raise the overall likelihood of one of his townie neighbours being lynched?

Town!varsoon outs the hood for... what reason? Its useful to know who's in it but surely that negates it's usefulness to a town player for in-hood reads. Someone hmo on this one


I hard disagree with this.

I’ve done so much damage as scum in neighborhoods by keeping it closed off.

Ask Gamma.

I had a mod create a day Neighborizer role, and they Neighborizer scum me Day 1, and the mod in the spectator thread goes “well, there goes my unique role.”

This was just Light trying to create some weak mislynch case way back then.

It is completely NAI to put a neighborhood like that. Especially considering Varsoon didn’t even go after his neighborhood. He was actively giving the rest of the game more information.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1519  (isolation #55)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:35 am

Wisdom/Ausuka are a step below my other town reads because they actively were going against Varsoon wagon, albeit indirectly.

I think either of them would have played in a way to let that go through, even if they were doing it nonchalantly.

I have a bad feeling in my stomach that Hebichan is scum. </3. Especially with her early talk about reluctantly town reading Sheep.

I’m going to make an estimated guess of Light, Sheep, Hebichan. I feel I’m getting pretty close with the money.

@Hebi - you’ve been off site for a bit, so you probably won’t see that for a while, but let’s do this buddy system thing again. This time, you can be the last scum standing.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1520  (isolation #56)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:36 am

In post 586, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 584, Kokichi Oma wrote:So who is everyone's top scumreads

varsoon, leo, sort of hebi loosely following behind



Yup. Checks out with the Sheep/Hebi.

Hebichan breaking my heart.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1521  (isolation #57)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:41 am

Hmm...sheep could still be town, which would likely mean Hebi’s town.

I’m second guessing myself, so i’ll Shut up now.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1528  (isolation #58)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:36 pm

In post 1526, sheepsaysmeep wrote:flavor's posting is terrible


it's painfully wolfy how much emphasis he puts on the fact that he should be townread


Which is a town tell by me.

I’m not wolfy when I’m a wolf.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1529  (isolation #59)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:36 pm

In post 1525, Trekkie99 wrote:Did a quick ISO read on flavor. Not sure if I missed it but I'll ask anyway.

@FlavorLeaf, Are you a cop?


No, idk what Varsoon was doing. I think he just got in a personal 1v1 with sheep, and sheep’s coasting on it.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1530  (isolation #60)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:37 pm

In post 1526, sheepsaysmeep wrote:flavor's posting is terrible


it's painfully wolfy how much emphasis he puts on the fact that he should be townread


I have loads more than just that, so this is why this is a weak post.

You literally have said nothing of note since I’ve gotten in the game.

Zero analysis.

You are just attempting weak discrediting in every post.

Poor play regardless of alignment on your part.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1531  (isolation #61)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:38 pm

In post 1523, Purrcocet wrote:I was hoping flavor leaf would grant me the death i have been longong for


You haven’t pinged me as scum.

If you side with me, you have a better chance at dying in the night, though, because scum are going to kill within the people who aren’t scum reading me to weaken me.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1532  (isolation #62)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:39 pm

In post 1522, Wisdom wrote:why is gamma town


I just don’t think gamma acts the way he did towards Varsoon as scum. He even unvoted near the end which meant he knew it was more personal. ScumGamma isn’t controlled by emotions.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1533  (isolation #63)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:41 pm

In post 1526, sheepsaysmeep wrote:flavor's posting is terrible


it's painfully wolfy how much emphasis he puts on the fact that he should be townread


The thing is, I even did things like posting our PT link so people could see what scum us were like as a team, and he just jumps right past everything.

Explain why it’s terrible to you on the stuff that isn’t emphasizing how townie I am, which is generally a town tell on my part anyways.

You literally can’t. Because I’m actively doing the most work in this game since I replaced in, and you got stuck after that because you don’t know what to do now.

This is a classic scum move on your part, and that move does not work against me.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1534  (isolation #64)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:42 pm

If anybody mislynches me this game, they no longer ever get to use meta to case me. :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1535  (isolation #65)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:43 pm

In post 1534, Flavor Leaf wrote:If anybody mislynches me this game, they no longer ever get to use meta to case me. :lol:


To be fair, most people on my wagon I haven’t played with too much, so that’s actually relieving. Means I know multiple scum is on my wagon.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1536  (isolation #66)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:46 pm

@Sheep/PB - As town, because I know I’m town and that you guys have a hard tunnel read, probably based on Varsoon antics, what would you like me to do to work with you to show you that i am town? If you say nothing I can do, that is actively playing against a town wincon because you should ALWAYS be open to the idea that you are wrong.

You both are stuck on ONE single person, and that is incredibly poor play. Even if you think I’m scum, you need to consider the fact you are wrong, and try to find other scum as well. This isn’t a 1 scum game.

Now stop tunneling, stop being lazy, and find scum.

If you think I’m scum, fine, let me know what TownMe can do to help show you that I’m town. Because not accepting that is just pigheaded playing.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1537  (isolation #67)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:31 pm

I’m actually a jester/lyncher hybrid who wins by achieving one of those wincons. It doesn’t end the game.

Which is why I know scum’s on my wagon.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1538  (isolation #68)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:36 pm

I get to tree stump if I get my lynch, though.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1541  (isolation #69)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Yeah, you’re onlypushing NAI things, and ignoring the past things. You’re strictly only going for a mislynch push.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1542  (isolation #70)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:20 pm

You keep saying “Not doing anything else”

But that’s far from the case. I’m doing the most in this game right now, and not even half of my posts are regarding the “loltunnels”

That is you actively avoiding doing any sort of discussion and analysis.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1543  (isolation #71)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Actually, I think I’ve only posted about you tunneling on PART of ONE post since returning in. There might be a second or third, but that’s far from the case of “only talking about loltunnel”

That is a blatant misrep.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1544  (isolation #72)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:22 pm

Also, you say i only worry about people wolfreading me?

Where have I been worried about that? At all?

that is yet another blatant misrep.

If anything, what I’ve done most is go out and was town casing people. Which you have completely ignored.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1545  (isolation #73)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:25 pm

In post 1526, sheepsaysmeep wrote:flavor's posting is terrible


it's painfully wolfy how much emphasis he puts on the fact that he should be townread

In post 1539, sheepsaysmeep wrote:your analysis is ~nai idt anything outside of your scumrange

the only thing that stands out is your ratio of content to worrying about wolfreads on you and it really bothers me idk



also ive been constantly reevaluating/evaluating other players (just nothings changed wrt your slot yet) but when you talk about a crappy loltunnel and not doing anything else your literally just describing your predecessor's play



Both of these are blatant misreps. I’ve actively been explaining my town reads on people, and I pushed Light and looked into Hebi for a bit.

So this is a straight up lie.

I don’t ever worry about people “loltunnel” on me because when I have a big wagon on me, and I’m town, I know scum’s on there somewhere, and I know how to draw them out.

You are blatantly misrepping my posts, refusing to do any sort of analysis, and sticking to pushing me on NAI things that other people have stated are NAI.

VOTE: Sheep

You aren’t that ignorant which means you’re scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1546  (isolation #74)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:27 pm

In post 1539, sheepsaysmeep wrote:but when you talk about a crappy loltunnel and not doing anything else


This is why you were caught out, Sheep. For your reference later.

I’m about to quote the times I mentioned the tunnel in comparison to the ratio of content i brought to prove your blatant misrep.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1547  (isolation #75)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:28 pm

In post 1536, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Sheep/PB - As town, because I know I’m town and that you guys have a hard tunnel read, probably based on Varsoon antics, what would you like me to do to work with you to show you that i am town? If you say nothing I can do, that is actively playing against a town wincon because you should ALWAYS be open to the idea that you are wrong.

You both are stuck on ONE single person, and that is incredibly poor play. Even if you think I’m scum, you need to consider the fact you are wrong, and try to find other scum as well. This isn’t a 1 scum game.

Now stop tunneling, stop being lazy, and find scum.

If you think I’m scum, fine, let me know what TownMe can do to help show you that I’m town. Because not accepting that is just pigheaded playing.



This is literally the only post I have that talks about your tunnel. And it’s not even the entirety of the post. You were blatantly misrepping and pushing everything aside as an attempt to discredit.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1549  (isolation #76)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:33 pm

Spoiler:
In post 1431, Flavor Leaf wrote:Vonflare’s probably town from what I saw. He probably saw a wagon and just decided to jump on. Scum Vonflare would have done the same, but I expect Vonflare to move his vote soon, so

In post 1432, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ausuka and Wisdom being away from Varsoon wagon implies town. They’re on the wagon Varsoon is going after, and Varsoon would have been a high profile lynch. Both of them can carry a scum game single handedly, and I don’t see them not allowing Varsoon to go through.

They might stay away from it, sure, but I don’t see them adding pressure away from it.

In post 1434, Flavor Leaf wrote:I was going to say I actually was scum reading Gamma based on his varsoon exchange, but his Unvote on replace made Gamma realize it was emotions speaking into reads.

Scum Gamma is robotical. More mechanic and logic’s based than emotion.

I’ll soul read him as town for now. Plus, I like working with Gamma, so that’s a plus, alongside him already on sheep. I think

In post 1439, Flavor Leaf wrote:I just won a town newbie game where Trekkie was scum, and I don’t think she’s scum here. She was very timid, and became incredibly obvious scum. I thought it could have been newbie hesitation, but it was newbscum, and it’s just a little different here. I actually would have found it scummier had they posted and not been on Varsoon.

In post 1479, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1448, Kokichi Oma wrote:I dont like his opening. :/

But I don't like vax more


Don’t focus on Vax. He gains nothing from town reading me the way he did and retracting a claim.

I think this is most likely coming from town you, though, regardless if you’re lying about your stuff.

In post 1484, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m reading Alonzo as town.

In post 1509, Flavor Leaf wrote:Varsoon’s an excellent scum player; the fact that he was being pushed for fake guiltying someone like that is ridiculous imo.

He had 8 votes on him while in a 1v1 with Gamma, Gamma i voted with Wisdom and Ausuka on Gamma shows how ridiculous that wagon on Varsoon was.

In post 1511, Flavor Leaf wrote:Let’s see...

Gamma
Xtoxm
Trekkie
Vaxkiller
Nancy for the most part
I guess Kokichi
Alonzo

Those are the town reads I’ pretty solid with right now.

In post 1512, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Singleton/BNL - you seem to be fence sitting a lot. You’re pretty passive, I get it, but I am getting paranoia from you. I felt like you were waiting around to see where the consensus on me was going before committing rather than trying to get a read on me, so I am lean scum reading you, however I know it’s in your personality anyways, which is why I’m not fully committing, but you did become my strongest opinionated read.

In post 1513, Flavor Leaf wrote:Light Ganski, you’re scummy too.

Pretend I’m 100% town confirmed to you, who’s scum?

In post 1514, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 967, light_ganski wrote:Town
ganski
theta alpine
hebichan
wagonomics after the claim
Weak town
the brie
sheep
nancy drew
singletonking (I guess? this is barely more than null)
ausuka (my gut was scum but I don't trust my gut)
Eh
vaxkiller
wisdom
kokichi
Weak scum
purrcocet (again... barely more than null)
party boat
gamma emerald
0verkill
xtoxm
Scum
jaylow (his one post was godawful)
vonflare (this one is for the death miller claim then disappearing, should policy lynch if we don't decide on anyone else)
varsoon



Puts Varsoon, Vonflare, and a lurker as the scum, and then has xtoxm, Gamma, and party in lean scum.

Vonflare is lynchbait, party vs Varsoon are going at each other while in same neighborhood, xtoxm doesn’t make sense as scum with varsoon, that’s way too buddy buddy, and Gamma is the counter wagon.

VOTE: Light

I’m going to here. I await your response.

In post 1517, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 876, Wisdom wrote:theta probably doesnt cc as scum

VOTE: gamma



Catching up on the game, and this post here gives some town credit to both Theta and Wisdom.

I agree, Theta likely doesn’t cc as scum, and Wisdom then goes to gamma, not who theta CC’d, meaning he wasn’t even trying to mislynch someone.

Wisdom is someone I try not to throw out a town read on, because I’m always paranoid of him.

I’m going to look into Wisdom a bit more.

In post 1518, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 890, light_ganski wrote:Scum!varsoon outs the hood for towncred and to raise the overall likelihood of one of his townie neighbours being lynched?

Town!varsoon outs the hood for... what reason? Its useful to know who's in it but surely that negates it's usefulness to a town player for in-hood reads. Someone hmo on this one


I hard disagree with this.

I’ve done so much damage as scum in neighborhoods by keeping it closed off.

Ask Gamma.

I had a mod create a day Neighborizer role, and they Neighborizer scum me Day 1, and the mod in the spectator thread goes “well, there goes my unique role.”

This was just Light trying to create some weak mislynch case way back then.

It is completely NAI to put a neighborhood like that. Especially considering Varsoon didn’t even go after his neighborhood. He was actively giving the rest of the game more information.

In post 1519, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wisdom/Ausuka are a step below my other town reads because they actively were going against Varsoon wagon, albeit indirectly.

I think either of them would have played in a way to let that go through, even if they were doing it nonchalantly.

I have a bad feeling in my stomach that Hebichan is scum. </3. Especially with her early talk about reluctantly town reading Sheep.

I’m going to make an estimated guess of Light, Sheep, Hebichan. I feel I’m getting pretty close with the money.

@Hebi - you’ve been off site for a bit, so you probably won’t see that for a while, but let’s do this buddy system thing again. This time, you can be the last scum standing.

In post 1532, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1522, Wisdom wrote:why is gamma town


I just don’t think gamma acts the way he did towards Varsoon as scum. He even unvoted near the end which meant he knew it was more personal. ScumGamma isn’t controlled by emotions.



You said I haven’t done anything but talk about your loltunneling, right? You literally brought up the ratio of content.

I had one post about you guys tunneling.

All these posts hasn’t nothing to do with anyone tunneling on me. At all. This was actively me analyzing elsewhere, regardless of what you think my alignment is, this is a fact that I was putting content out there.

You have blatantly misrepped me and attempted discredited me for the last time.

You wanna know how you discredit people? You show them definitive proof. You are caught scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1550  (isolation #77)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:34 pm

In post 1548, Theta Alpine wrote:i am afraid i just do not have the capacity to play this game for the time being
i have been getting over an addiction and for the past few days my mind has felt like it is falling apart
xyzzy please replace me out


Hope you feel better soon, Theta!

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1551  (isolation #78)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:35 pm

Gonna post this again on the next page so it isn’t missed

Spoiler:
In post 1431, Flavor Leaf wrote:Vonflare’s probably town from what I saw. He probably saw a wagon and just decided to jump on. Scum Vonflare would have done the same, but I expect Vonflare to move his vote soon, so

In post 1432, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ausuka and Wisdom being away from Varsoon wagon implies town. They’re on the wagon Varsoon is going after, and Varsoon would have been a high profile lynch. Both of them can carry a scum game single handedly, and I don’t see them not allowing Varsoon to go through.

They might stay away from it, sure, but I don’t see them adding pressure away from it.

In post 1434, Flavor Leaf wrote:I was going to say I actually was scum reading Gamma based on his varsoon exchange, but his Unvote on replace made Gamma realize it was emotions speaking into reads.

Scum Gamma is robotical. More mechanic and logic’s based than emotion.

I’ll soul read him as town for now. Plus, I like working with Gamma, so that’s a plus, alongside him already on sheep. I think

In post 1439, Flavor Leaf wrote:I just won a town newbie game where Trekkie was scum, and I don’t think she’s scum here. She was very timid, and became incredibly obvious scum. I thought it could have been newbie hesitation, but it was newbscum, and it’s just a little different here. I actually would have found it scummier had they posted and not been on Varsoon.

In post 1479, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1448, Kokichi Oma wrote:I dont like his opening. :/

But I don't like vax more


Don’t focus on Vax. He gains nothing from town reading me the way he did and retracting a claim.

I think this is most likely coming from town you, though, regardless if you’re lying about your stuff.

In post 1484, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m reading Alonzo as town.

In post 1509, Flavor Leaf wrote:Varsoon’s an excellent scum player; the fact that he was being pushed for fake guiltying someone like that is ridiculous imo.

He had 8 votes on him while in a 1v1 with Gamma, Gamma i voted with Wisdom and Ausuka on Gamma shows how ridiculous that wagon on Varsoon was.

In post 1511, Flavor Leaf wrote:Let’s see...

Gamma
Xtoxm
Trekkie
Vaxkiller
Nancy for the most part
I guess Kokichi
Alonzo

Those are the town reads I’ pretty solid with right now.

In post 1512, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Singleton/BNL - you seem to be fence sitting a lot. You’re pretty passive, I get it, but I am getting paranoia from you. I felt like you were waiting around to see where the consensus on me was going before committing rather than trying to get a read on me, so I am lean scum reading you, however I know it’s in your personality anyways, which is why I’m not fully committing, but you did become my strongest opinionated read.

In post 1513, Flavor Leaf wrote:Light Ganski, you’re scummy too.

Pretend I’m 100% town confirmed to you, who’s scum?

In post 1514, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 967, light_ganski wrote:Town
ganski
theta alpine
hebichan
wagonomics after the claim
Weak town
the brie
sheep
nancy drew
singletonking (I guess? this is barely more than null)
ausuka (my gut was scum but I don't trust my gut)
Eh
vaxkiller
wisdom
kokichi
Weak scum
purrcocet (again... barely more than null)
party boat
gamma emerald
0verkill
xtoxm
Scum
jaylow (his one post was godawful)
vonflare (this one is for the death miller claim then disappearing, should policy lynch if we don't decide on anyone else)
varsoon



Puts Varsoon, Vonflare, and a lurker as the scum, and then has xtoxm, Gamma, and party in lean scum.

Vonflare is lynchbait, party vs Varsoon are going at each other while in same neighborhood, xtoxm doesn’t make sense as scum with varsoon, that’s way too buddy buddy, and Gamma is the counter wagon.

VOTE: Light

I’m going to here. I await your response.

In post 1517, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 876, Wisdom wrote:theta probably doesnt cc as scum

VOTE: gamma



Catching up on the game, and this post here gives some town credit to both Theta and Wisdom.

I agree, Theta likely doesn’t cc as scum, and Wisdom then goes to gamma, not who theta CC’d, meaning he wasn’t even trying to mislynch someone.

Wisdom is someone I try not to throw out a town read on, because I’m always paranoid of him.

I’m going to look into Wisdom a bit more.

In post 1518, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 890, light_ganski wrote:Scum!varsoon outs the hood for towncred and to raise the overall likelihood of one of his townie neighbours being lynched?

Town!varsoon outs the hood for... what reason? Its useful to know who's in it but surely that negates it's usefulness to a town player for in-hood reads. Someone hmo on this one


I hard disagree with this.

I’ve done so much damage as scum in neighborhoods by keeping it closed off.

Ask Gamma.

I had a mod create a day Neighborizer role, and they Neighborizer scum me Day 1, and the mod in the spectator thread goes “well, there goes my unique role.”

This was just Light trying to create some weak mislynch case way back then.

It is completely NAI to put a neighborhood like that. Especially considering Varsoon didn’t even go after his neighborhood. He was actively giving the rest of the game more information.

In post 1519, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wisdom/Ausuka are a step below my other town reads because they actively were going against Varsoon wagon, albeit indirectly.

I think either of them would have played in a way to let that go through, even if they were doing it nonchalantly.

I have a bad feeling in my stomach that Hebichan is scum. </3. Especially with her early talk about reluctantly town reading Sheep.

I’m going to make an estimated guess of Light, Sheep, Hebichan. I feel I’m getting pretty close with the money.

@Hebi - you’ve been off site for a bit, so you probably won’t see that for a while, but let’s do this buddy system thing again. This time, you can be the last scum standing.

In post 1532, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1522, Wisdom wrote:why is gamma town


I just don’t think gamma acts the way he did towards Varsoon as scum. He even unvoted near the end which meant he knew it was more personal. ScumGamma isn’t controlled by emotions.



You said I haven’t done anything but talk about your loltunneling, right? You literally brought up the ratio of content.

I had one post about you guys tunneling.

All these posts hasn’t nothing to do with anyone tunneling on me. At all. This was actively me analyzing elsewhere, regardless of what you think my alignment is, this is a fact that I was putting content out there.

You have blatantly misrepped me and attempted discredited me for the last time.

You wanna know how you discredit people? You show them definitive proof. You are caught scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1552  (isolation #79)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:41 pm

In post 1539, sheepsaysmeep wrote:your analysis is ~nai idt anything outside of your scumrange


Literally nothing is out of my scum range, this can’t really be used as an excuse. You gotta actually analyze and do the work.

Why is it more likely to come from scum than town? Explain this stuf. Stop being lazy if you’re actually town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1553  (isolation #80)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:48 pm

In post 1225, Xtoxm wrote:ive seen gamma a few times now and this is the only game he's look even somewhat in a town direction to me
are people scumreading him taking meta into account? i dont think ive seen anyone give an actual reason for voting him

sheep is scum because he's posturing. he's done a ton of it in this game
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10639320#p10639320
on D1 he didn't care about this, he wanted to lynch the JK claim. he was eager for it, even before the 2nd claim came out
this post is fake, its posturing for towncred. because its diametrically opposed to his behaviour on d1.
this is the extent of the effort im going to put into explaining my read on him but this isnt the only time hes done this
scum make fake posts.
sheep is scum.



Gonna quote this because it was a solid case that people brushed off.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1555  (isolation #81)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:53 pm

A reason Xtoxm was being lean scum read was because he was defending Varsoon, which was another discrediting attempt.

Sheep’s playing a hard discredit game this game, and at the end of the day, town doesn’t need to discredit offensively the way Sheep is doing this game.

Defensively, sure, discredit away, but everything Sheep is doing is offensively discrediting. He’s ignoring the stuff made against him, and just pushing it aside because that’s how things get forgotten. You don’t bring them up.

Xtoxm made a solid case on Sheep, regardless of what you think of Sheep’s alignment, and it wasn’t brought up at all.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1557  (isolation #82)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:02 pm

Hebi’s always the light missing within me.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1563  (isolation #83)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:27 pm

In post 1560, sheepsaysmeep wrote:sidenote last game we played together before my ban all i did was lazy tunnel you and you were wolf so i do feel pretty confident in my ability to read you


You were my scum partner...And one game isn’t enough to base how you read me.

And you aren’t lazy scum reading me, you’re stuck on your Varsoon wagon. There’s a difference.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1565  (isolation #84)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:27 pm

Explain why it’s bad then.

I think everything has been valid.

If something is wrong, that doesn’t mean it’s crap.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1566  (isolation #85)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:28 pm

In post 1564, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i wasnt your w partner


it's the game where mulch was lost wolf chara was roelcop and hawk was confirmed miller and you got gamma to vote him in lylo

half a year ago or smtg


Oh, that game. LOL.

I didn’t even play that game until the very end. I put zero effort there until I realized I could probably win.

Creature as a scum partner was rough.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1567  (isolation #86)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:29 pm

That was also during the time when I rolled scum like 7-8 times in a row and was completely burnt out

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1569  (isolation #87)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:38 pm

Well, you’re scum or town with a terrible tunnel. :shrug:

As town, you should never not be considering the fact that you are wrong.

I am actively trying to work with you if you are town to try and get you to see that i’m Town. What can I do to show this?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1572  (isolation #88)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:15 pm

I’m not worrying about your read on me.


I’m worrying about figuring out if you’re scum or town or not, and your deflection of me is why I believe you to be scum here.

You’re trying hard to discredit me, but you’re just getting Third Degree Boon’d. :shrug:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1573  (isolation #89)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:17 pm

In post 1571, sheepsaysmeep wrote:im like 95% sure that xtoxm/leaf are wolves rn though


individually both scummy but associations look terribly w/w esp with varsoon

honestly it feels correct for the lynch today to be inside us 3



In what world do Varsoon/Xtoxm act the way they do together as W/W.

That’s scum you trying to connect multiple of us together to set up a multiple mislynch path.

You are bringing up Xtoxm now as a scape goat to get the Sheep vs Flavor relief.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1574  (isolation #90)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:17 pm

And why would you ever be one of the correct lynches if you are town.

This is ScumSheep.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1604  (isolation #91)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:14 pm

@Nancy - I flat out stated that if Sheep is town he needs to reconsider, and yes, sheep can fake that kind of outrage as scum.

Quit hatcheting me, Nancy.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1609  (isolation #92)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:04 am

In post 1607, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1600, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1561, sheepsaysmeep wrote:you cant assume that if my read doesnt change that means i'll never reconsider my read that's bullshit

i dont post every thought i have


i'll respond to a case if anyone cares about it
i havent seen anything agianst me that isnt crap


Scum!sheep doesn’t fake this kind of outrage.

Scum can feel real outrage though



I actually get more angry as scum than town, tbh.

Especially if I was winning a 1v1, and then someone replaced, and they started making solid cases.

So scumSheep makes more sense to be angry than even townSheep.

Thanks for scum casing Sheep for us Nancy. :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1610  (isolation #93)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:06 am

@Nancy - link every game you’ve been in with ScumSheep, please.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1611  (isolation #94)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:10 am

In post 1605, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1604, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Nancy - I flat out stated that if Sheep is town he needs to reconsider, and yes, sheep can fake that kind of outrage as scum.

Quit hatcheting me, Nancy.

what does hatcheting mean for you? b/c like my assumption of something like 'mercilessly attacking you' is really not what she's doing considering that most of her posts have just been her disagreeing with you about sheep


I made it up in this game that finished recently, which turned out to be exactly what Scum AP was doing.

.php?p=10624066#p10624066


Basically, you know how chainsawing is when scum partner attacks the townie that’s pushing the partner?

It’s when someone is actively subtly discrediting, but not pushing the player that’s pushing a scum person.

Nancy is clearly hatcheting me, chopping away at my credibility by pushing her own self credibility, and protecting Sheep in its own right due to directly chopping at me

I hardcore disagree with everything Nancy has been saying.


Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1613  (isolation #96)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:14 am

I also want to bring up the

Party Boat <— Sheep <— Nancy

Chain of pocketing.

Zero chance there isn’t scum within that.

I’ve been staying in the neighborhood that I think of anyone of the people in my neighborhood is scum, it’s Nancy. Unfortunate that Nancy is actively going against things now.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1614  (isolation #97)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:15 am

The more I think about it, Party’s becoming like near Lock town for me.

Is your main outed, Party?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1616  (isolation #98)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:19 am

In post 1615, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1602, Purrcocet wrote:kokichi isn't a day 3 ic, lol.


yes i am


Yeah, you probably are.


Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1669  (isolation #100)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:11 pm

In post 1627, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I was tr Varsoon but FL is pulling the same kind of crap on me, he did in Overkill 2 and he’s never fucking fooling me again.

I’m referring to the hood. This is a big part of why I want to replace out, ever since Varsoon replaced out. :(


This is another blatant misrep that i have been actively waiting for Nancy to say.

I’m playing incredibly different from my Overkill 2 game.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1670  (isolation #101)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:14 pm

In post 1649, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1646, Party Boat wrote:yeah I'd guess you can't direct quote but it's not specifically in the ruleset that I see

a paraphrased summary of most of the last page of the neighborhood was Flavor telling me to find another scumread or I'd wind up with people suspicious of me later today, him asking xtomx to just say that varsoon claimed hybrid jester/lyncher from the beginning (which does sound like a dumb joke to me but it still sure is a garbage claim and idea), xtomx having a few reads, xtomx and flavor talking about wanting to lynch sheep, and flavor saying that if there's scum in the neighborhood its nancy and that he can tell that nancy knows he's town.


+1

Yeah, pretty much. He basically warned me not to oppose him because I’m scum someone who’s recently had a lobotomy knows he’s town.



This is a straight up lie. :lol:

I only said this kind of thing to Party.

I told Nancy that while I thinkshe’s scum that i didn’t want no to have to think about it today because she’s fun to talk to. :lol:


I’m a little shocked at what happened in this thread.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1671  (isolation #102)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:15 pm

I’m actually confused.

When did I get mad this game...?

:lol:


I brought up gaslighting Party Boat in a funny way with the hybrid claim, so now i feel like I’m being gaslighted.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1673  (isolation #103)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:19 pm

In post 1657, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1655, Xtoxm wrote:i dont play mafia to be insulted.
fuck you.
mod replace me


Insult you? Hardly. I told the truth and you straight up accused me of lying, when PB totally backed me up. Is he lyng as well? :roll:

No need to get nasty here, just because you and FL got caught. Jesus!


I mean, you didn’t tell the truth.

I half believe that you believe what you’re saying, though.

I don’t get mad at people in games anymore, so I’m unsure what you’re referring to.

I only had one post that was directed at you, and i meant it in a sassy charming kind of way.

Especially because I just counted that Hatcheting term last game, and i wanted to use it again. :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1674  (isolation #104)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:19 pm

In post 1654, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1652, Ausuka wrote:hi i'm alive

fl is like, ok i guess? i still wanna lynch gamma, if xtoxm wagon is a thing i could do that too.


I think FL and Xtoxm are both scum or else Xtoxm wouldn’t be lying about me but Flavor is open wolfing in the hood. Lynch either one and guarandamnteed, the other Nks me tonight anyway.

I’m not sure about Gamma but FL and Xtoxm are outed scum now.


So anyone who scum reads Sheep?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1675  (isolation #105)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:23 pm

I feel I’m being gaslighted hard tbh.

I only said one thing to Nancy about hatcheting, and I don’t know where she’s getting that I tried to convince her to lynch Sheep.

Sure, I was making scum cases about Sheep, and we weren’t agreeing with her town read on him, but I don’t understand the threatening side.

I don’t play like that anymore, especially towards people I like.

Just because I’m confident in my scum read that I feel Nancy just happens to be wrong with, doesn’t mean I’m going after you.

I go after people with sass!!!!

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1676  (isolation #106)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:24 pm

In post 1672, Wisdom wrote:people replacing out doesnt help with this game being completely uninteresting



Stay both of you, minus the insults. This kind of talk, minus the insults, is good for the game’s progression.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1678  (isolation #107)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Oh, that’s what you’re talking about.

Solid, vote who you want, always.

But I don’t think i should be penalized for saying people should vote Sheep.

I think people should vote Sheep. All of you guys. I hard push when I’m confident in my reads.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1679  (isolation #108)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:29 pm

We’re just on two sides of the coin now, Drew. We’re both confident in a different read on a player.

To be fair, unless you’re bonkers good at AtE, which I imagine you would be, but not here, I no longer have a scum lean on you.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1680  (isolation #109)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:31 pm

In post 1659, Vaxkiller wrote:Real questions: Could FL actions in hood be explained by him trying to "trap/trick" someone else to prove the other person is scum?


Always. :lol:

I feel like things were just misconstrued a bit. I feel Drew thought she was being ganged up on for not having the same read because xtoxm and I were on the same page so she might have felt something off there.

I think it wasn’t just a misunderstanding.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1682  (isolation #110)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:37 pm

I mean, i’m an actor, so I don’t fake the emotion when I get into it, even as scum, but that’s creating it. I’m pretentious. :)

But I get what you’re trying to say.


I think things got misconstrued.

I’m town, though. Nancy.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1683  (isolation #111)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:37 pm

I don’t think it was purposefully ^

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1687  (isolation #112)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:52 pm

At the same time, couldn’t that be taken both ways? We disagree on the Sheep read. That doesn’t make me scum. Sheep has actually misrepped me, which I made many cases through the last pages.

Even if it ends up being incorrect, the case on him isn’t bad.

I really don’t know what the case on me is for instance.

Everyone’s just saying “his posting, his posting!!””

People need to get over that! I just finished a couple games where people said my posting style is suspicious. Town both of those games.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1688  (isolation #113)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:53 pm

In post 1668, light_ganski wrote:I still need to catch up properly again (I''ve been busy the last few days revising) but I was confident varsoon was scum and flavour's entry has not convinced me otherwise


No matter what, can we all just agree that this is obvscum?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1689  (isolation #114)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:54 pm

Flavor’s entry:

Oops, I’m sorry I have pretty in depth analysis about nearly every player in this game, explained multiple town reads, explained my reasons for scum reading the people I do scum read.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1691  (isolation #115)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:01 pm

Well, I’m obviously going to try and get people to vote Sheep. That’s the nature of the game. I don’t think that’s wrong of me to try and get people to lynch the people I’m hard scum reading, the person who was blatantly misrepping me.

Like honestly, I think Sheep is so hard scum, and people just like Sheep, and I’m talking a lot, so people decided to not go me.

2 people in this game, Gamma and Vaxkiller, 2 people who have consistently read me well and know me pretty well, have stated they lockdown read me. They’re the two that know me best in this game.

@Nancy - you keep saying to just prove it in the main thread, I feel like I have. I’ve done more analysis than anyone in this day phase, I believe. And I got misrepped for it. Should I just be okay with being misrepped by Sheep so blatantly?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1692  (isolation #116)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:03 pm

Like literally, though.

Gamma and Vaxkiller are the two players I’ve played with consistently for years, and have on record been able to read me correctly.

You’re a meta reader, Nancy. You think we should feel how we do about your Sheep read.

Why doesn’t Gamma and Vax’s read on me take precedent as well?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1693  (isolation #117)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:04 pm

And like, sure, I have beaten both Gamma and Vax as scum a few times, but I feel that brings them even more credibility, tbh.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1697  (isolation #118)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:06 pm

I’m just a Town Neighbor, nothing more, nothing less.

That’s as clear as trying to get people to town read if the analysis I did really apparently didn’t even matter.

Might as well stop that.

If anyone thinks I’d ever claim that role as scum here...obviously don’t know my scum game. :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1698  (isolation #119)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:08 pm

In post 1696, Wisdom wrote:fl your gamma read doesnt really convince me
gamma looks like his scum self


Fair. I can’t really explain it right now, so I understand. But regardless of that, if he’s scum, Gamma would know to pocket me like that as well more than anyone, so that’s still townie points for me! :lol:

Yeah, I don’t actually find it scummy for people to find Gamma scummy right now, but I’ll try to put together more of a town case on him when I get home tonight.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1699  (isolation #120)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:10 pm

@Nancy - you got that Boonie Paranoia on you. Gamma used to have that for a bit. RadiantCowbells has it constantly for me. To be fair, I tried playing that end game like I would have as town, but I just had the eager jump was the difference.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1700  (isolation #121)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:12 pm

In post 1639, Purrcocet wrote:scum boon pushing town sheep is never optimal at all


besides that i wouldnt know how to convince u bc ur vote is based off stuff we cant see
wisdom voting there should be another red flag but you tr him


Purrc’s a hard town read for me.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1701  (isolation #122)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:13 pm

My scum game may be crazy, but I always go for what’s optimal.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1702  (isolation #123)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:14 pm

This is not my scum game. I wouldn’t have this wagon on me as scum.

Like, I just wouldn’t. You saw how I was in that game, Nancy. :lol: I was crazy and ridiculous and still never once got a wagon on that game.

I’m much more logical and analytical, and I have much more pressure on me than I ever did there.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1703  (isolation #124)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:15 pm

Sure, that’s self meta, but like...when I self meta...I’m pretty much giving people a cheat guide on how to read me.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1705  (isolation #125)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:17 pm

In post 1704, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1702, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is not my scum game. I wouldn’t have this wagon on me as scum.

you replaced into a slot who fakeclaimed cop and fucked it up immediately before you replaced in

this argument is retarded


Sure, but it doesn’t make me scum. :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1707  (isolation #126)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:18 pm

I have no clue what Varsoon was doing, tbh. I chose to be completely transparent with everyone this game because Varsoon was playing trolly and emotionally.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1708  (isolation #127)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:19 pm

In post 1706, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1702, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is not my scum game. I wouldn’t have this wagon on me as scum.

Like, I just wouldn’t. You saw how I was in that game, Nancy. :lol: I was crazy and ridiculous and still never once got a wagon on that game.

I’m much more logical and analytical, and I have much more pressure on me than I ever did there.


You replaced in.


Still. People have stated specifically about my posts being scummy, and honestly, this is the first time people are truly bringing up Varsoon’s play to me.

But I think PB’s near lock town anyways

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1709  (isolation #128)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:20 pm

I’m also egotistical and as scum, I know I would have figured out a way between partners and myself to get the wagon off of me.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1710  (isolation #129)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:22 pm

I have nothing really else to say right now...

I’m just town. :(

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1722  (isolation #130)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:08 pm

Aight. Stopped caring. Lynch me.

I’m town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1723  (isolation #131)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:10 pm

I’m just going to start going back and playing lazily like Sheep from now on.

Playing strong town’s too much work for no payoff.

And people wonder why I do stupid stuff as town often.

My one time being mislynched in the past two years speaks for itself.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1724  (isolation #132)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:11 pm

In post 1720, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1714, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1646, Party Boat wrote:yeah I'd guess you can't direct quote but it's not specifically in the ruleset that I see

a paraphrased summary of most of the last page of the neighborhood was Flavor telling me to find another scumread or I'd wind up with people suspicious of me later today, him asking xtomx to just say that varsoon claimed hybrid jester/lyncher from the beginning (which does sound like a dumb joke to me but it still sure is a garbage claim and idea), xtomx having a few reads, xtomx and flavor talking about wanting to lynch sheep, and flavor saying that if there's scum in the neighborhood its nancy and that he can tell that nancy knows he's town.

Yeah that’s kinda nasty. I know FL says his scum game is much more manipulative and him acting all good boye in the main thread while doing that is definitely manipulative.
VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I think this doesn't make sense for Gamma's scum pov; Flavour stuck his neck out to defend him so I think scum gamma would take flavour's side or at least not push him in this way. This wagon is dead anyway.

VOTE: Xtoxm

This also reduces the mod's workload since it kills off a replacement slot.



Yeah, Gamma’s town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1725  (isolation #133)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Gamma Emerald - town
Kokichi Oma - town
Vaxkiller - town
Ausuka - could be either
hebichan - likely scum
TheBrie - town
Party Boat - town
Trekkie99 - town
singletonking - could be either
Theta Alpine - null
light_ganski - scum
Purrcocet - town
Wisdom - lean scum
Xtoxm - town
Edosurist - who?
Jaylow7 - probably inactive town
vonflare - town
sheepsaysmeep - If Sheep is town, nancy’s Scum.
Nancy Drew 39 - if nancy’s Town, Sheep is scum.
Wagonomics - town


Do with it what you will. I’m gonna leave this game for a day or so. Don’t feel like putting the effort in anymore. Most effort and trying to work with other townies apparently is just manipulative.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1726  (isolation #134)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:17 pm

I posted the same stuff in the neighborhood thread as an did in the main thread basically. I’m incredibly transparent this game.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1727  (isolation #135)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:18 pm

In post 1613, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also want to bring up the

Party Boat <— Sheep <— Nancy

Chain of pocketing.

Zero chance there isn’t scum within that.

I’ve been staying in the neighborhood that I think of anyone of the people in my neighborhood is scum, it’s Nancy. Unfortunate that Nancy is actively going against things now.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1729  (isolation #136)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:22 pm

I’m not the root. I was just kind of there.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1730  (isolation #137)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:23 pm

Nancy and I are even on better terms in the neighborhood than in the main thread.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1731  (isolation #138)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:24 pm

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

Haven’t self voted in ages. Feels...relieving.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1732  (isolation #139)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:25 pm

Man, I can’t even remember the last time I was close to a mislynch tbh.

I wasn’t mislynched once in the past two years, and it was in a 5p lylo where I was going at it against the scum team and nobody would see RC was scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1733  (isolation #140)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:26 pm

I’ll still post, I guess, but I put too much effort into this game already which was just blatantly misrepped and discredited for me to care anymore.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1734  (isolation #141)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:27 pm

I understand why people self vote.

Nothing is more free’ing on a spiritual mafia level.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1739  (isolation #142)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:40 pm

After this game, nobody can use meta as a way to read me again.

I am clearly town at this point.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1740  (isolation #143)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:40 pm

I might actually need to be modkilled, but at the same time, I don’t think so.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1741  (isolation #144)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:49 pm

I was getting pocket attempted by one of Gamma/Vax. Idk which. I don’t think both.

VOTE: Gamma

Strictly survival mode. I’m town. :shrug:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1742  (isolation #145)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:49 pm

I have seen him do that as town.

This game.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1743  (isolation #146)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:54 pm

I chose Gamma and not Vax because Gamma definitely should know I’m town here and he’s taking the mechanical opportunistic vote on me, which is exactly how I said he plays as scum.

Also, he misrepped the argument by ignoring the posts I made after explaining why things were taken in differently than Nancy saw.

Nancy and I even talked about it and the basis of Nancy feeling the way she did was because she felt pressured to vote Sheep.

In conjunction with Nancy saying that, Gamma even replied and said “that’s the game, though...?”

Which implies that Gamma siding with Nancy, yet not even comprehending he basis of the entire situation, shows that it’s ScumGamma making a mechanical opportunistic decision to deal with me. He knows I hard second guess myself as town, so just because I town read him today, didn’t mean I would tomorrow, and killing me is a hassle as well.

This was his chance to get me out of the game.

This is ScumGamma. Bet.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1745  (isolation #147)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Gamma unvoted Varsoon after Varsoon replaces because he knows he can get some town cred off of the fight alone, and then maybe even jumping off the wagon if it goes through.

He then sided with me pretty fast.

He even went on Sheep when it looked like it was going to pick up.

REGARDLESS if it’s wrong, the case on Sheep is a good case, i don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks about that.

The Gamma case is actually stronger, and that lends credibility towards Ausuka and Wisdom, who I probably trust their town games more than anyone else’s here.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1746  (isolation #148)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:03 pm

In post 1744, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 1722, Flavor Leaf wrote:Aight. Stopped caring. Lynch me.

I’m town.

Would you mind answering this first?

In post 1721, Trekkie99 wrote:@flavor Why sheep? Cause he's tunneling varsoon/you?


I made the case pages back.

It was his deflection of the push towards me. He said I was focused only on the “loltunneling” and the ratio of my content was off, when that was a flat out lie. I had one post about the lol tunnel, and most of my posts were explaining town reads on other people, so the lack of content stuff was crap. Sheep was either terrible ignorant town or scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1747  (isolation #149)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:04 pm

And normally, I think it’s okay to be wrong with a read, but when you’re being lazy about it then it’s not okay. Actively go into why, don’t just say “nop ur rong Im rite” or the equivalent

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1749  (isolation #150)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:08 pm

In post 1748, Vaxkiller wrote:Argghhh, I thought you literally scum claimed in your 1734 post.... now your saying your not? Also assumed you hammered yourself... but that is not the case?


I don’t think I did.

Nah, I didn’t scum claim. I was giving up. I don’t give up when I’m scum. Check out Magical Stories with Sheep which is the scum game I felt was me against the world more than any other game.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1750  (isolation #151)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:10 pm

Oh fuck!!

Vax, you put me to L-1, you scumfuck!!! :lol:

Thankfully Brie unvoted me.

Yeah, I was at 4 votes on me after the Unvote.

Nancy, Wisdom, Gamma, Me, and Vax makes me 9 I believe, which is actually L-2.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1751  (isolation #152)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:11 pm

Vax Unvote me. I’m obv own af, and you know it

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1752  (isolation #153)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:12 pm

At least give me some time. My phones gonna die

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1756  (isolation #154)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:28 pm

Oh, you changed.

Yeah, I definitely accidentally almost got myself hammered. :lol:

But yeah, Gamma’s scum. I am just very susceptible to being pocketed by players whohard town read me like that.

He broke the trance he had on me when he went after me and agreed with reasons he didn’t understand.

I think I actually made a pretty good case about it

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1757  (isolation #155)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:29 pm

Yeah, xtoxm is obv town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1772  (isolation #156)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 pm

In post 1766, Jingle wrote:So... Flavor. Should I dayvig you?

I kinda want to dayvig you.

Also, what up with the things happening? Why is there only one wagon?


Why? Both of our replacements have solidly been together all game, then me and xtoxm, and expectedly you and I.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1773  (isolation #157)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:50 pm

In post 1769, Jingle wrote:Wis does. Prolly other people.

More importantly, Boon selfvoting used to be near conftowning.

@Jingle - my playstyle has drastically evolved, but when i get heated, which I rarely do, but I did here, I kind of regressed into old-Boon, if that makes sense.

I have evolved, though. I feel like I’m generally considered a strong player nowadays, with one of the craziest scum games on site.

I also generally get night killed and rarely mislynched, which is probably what set me off here.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1788  (isolation #158)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:46 pm

Oh, xtoxm wasn’t replaced yet. Thought that was Jingle.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1789  (isolation #159)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:47 pm

In post 1778, Saudade wrote:Flavor Leaf biggest one


Big enough to read you correctly in a large normal beyond everyone pushing you all game, babe.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1796  (isolation #160)  » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:19 pm

In post 1795, Jingle wrote:Wis doesn't look like he has an agenda.
TheBrie is a gut thing.


Agree

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1839  (isolation #161)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:31 am

Flavor and Nancy <3

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1841  (isolation #162)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:35 am

In post 1840, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1839, Flavor Leaf wrote:Flavor and Nancy <3


UNVOTE:

Fuck it, I’m pocketed. :/


No vote me again. I feel bad when you Unvote me because I feel like you feel I’m tricking you. That’s not the case.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1844  (isolation #163)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:51 am

I’m going to be so upset if you are just manipulating my emotions, Nancy. Because I’m definitely seeing you as town now. :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1867  (isolation #164)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:22 pm

Saudade and I just have some history, Nancy.

Starting with me being an IC in his newbie game, and he won as scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1869  (isolation #165)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:00 pm

In post 1848, Wisdom wrote:have you played with nancy before


I think the Wisdom-Nancy dynamic is hilarious.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1871  (isolation #166)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:04 pm

In post 1870, Saudade wrote:Winning as scum is easy anyway, the real challenge is to win as town


I’m on a pretty decent town streak right now. And by that I mean like 3 games. :lol:


Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1886  (isolation #168)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:42 pm

Ugh. I don’t think gamma pushes a strategic replace out as scum

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1889  (isolation #169)  » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:27 pm

He might. Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1903  (isolation #170)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:17 pm

In post 1902, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1901, light_ganski wrote:someone give me a reason to care rn


This feels fake considering how sheep reacted to the case on him.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1906  (isolation #171)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:07 am

In post 1666, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: gamma


@Mod - Wisdom voted Gamma after he voted me and prior to me voting Gamma.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1933  (isolation #172)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:50 pm

I think there’s the possibility you could be getting Warlock’d by Sheep, Nancy.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1952  (isolation #173)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:16 pm

In post 1934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1933, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think there’s the possibility you could be getting Warlock’d by Sheep, Nancy.


What does that mean? “Warlocked”?


When a scum has magical control over a townie and has them fight for them

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1953  (isolation #174)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:18 pm

In post 1951, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1950, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1949, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I do have meta with him, but it honestly makes it more shaky as he’s a bit of a jokey player
But it’s a matter of principle rather than a case-by-case thing here, I don’t think anyone responds that casually as scum


I disagree, it depends on the player. Hence, the meta question.


Not saying you’re wrong, just this isn’t true for EVERYONE. Scum!FL was pretty damn casual in Overkill 2, for example.


I’m always casual, though. That’s just a personality trait until I get hot headed.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1960  (isolation #175)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Vonflare.

I think you’re town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1961  (isolation #176)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:23 pm

In post 1960, Flavor Leaf wrote:Vonflare.

I think you’re town.



I expected you just jumped on Varsoon as town because of a why the hell not attitude moreso than trying to push a mislynch

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1980  (isolation #177)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:15 pm

I’m down for Sheep still, but I think I like Gamma a little more rn.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2018  (isolation #178)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 am

Leave Vax alone.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2019  (isolation #179)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:18 am

This is classic TownVax gets pushed as scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2021  (isolation #180)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:26 am

In post 2020, Kokichi Oma wrote:Flavor are you scum. Sounds like it


That’s a town case on me. I don’t sound like scum when I am scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2022  (isolation #181)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:27 am

I’ve setup Vax for mislynches multiple times, I know what it looks like to have Vax as a back pocket mislynch.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2058  (isolation #182)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:35 pm

I know Theta pretty well. I was the IC in a couple of her newbie games, and she’s played in some BooneyToonz games, and I don’t think she makes that counter claim at all as scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2059  (isolation #183)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:38 pm

I also feel like Jingle is a big reason the wagon on me stopped, and that is not a scum motivated action. Let alone, I was called obv2014 town Boon, which is a crazy meta read on me because of how different I normally am since then, and how accurate of a read that was.

Party Boat has done some good work, and I just think he’s town. I’ve been scum with him before. We won. The scum team was just us, it was multiball, so I feel like I have a good grasp on how they play as scum, and this feels drastically different. I mean, it’s year’slater, but still.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2063  (isolation #184)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:18 pm

In post 2062, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2047, Party Boat wrote:you know this effort thing i'm doing

why don't you try it


Nah. Im okay

I actually think kokichi made a good play earlier.

Moving on.

I think Gamma’s just the play for today.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2064  (isolation #185)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:18 pm

I feel his theta case was just a gambit, a solid one, maybe even super genuine, but I don’t necessarily think it’s coming from town.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2067  (isolation #186)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Mechanically, sure. But in my early days of modding, I went out of my way to try and create a double JK setup because I liked the WIFOM it brought.

Mixed in with that, I don’t see ScumTheta ever counterclaiming there as scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2068  (isolation #187)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:42 pm

Man, if Gamma is scum, the AtE is working on me.

If he’s town, it’s working on me.

Oi.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2069  (isolation #188)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:43 pm

Does anyone else have any mad paranoia with Nancy slot?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2072  (isolation #189)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:03 pm

In post 2071, Purrcocet wrote:no one ever listens to the kittys reads : (


I just told Nancy I’d listen to her Sheep read for the day, so I’m putting stock into her read.

However, I’m hard town reading Party and Xtoxm, so if there’s scum in my neighborhood, it’s probably Nancy.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2075  (isolation #190)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Ugh

Gamma doesn’t play emotionally as scum.

UNVOTE: Gamma

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2084  (isolation #191)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:36 pm

Gamma, I think there’s just 2 jailkeepers. Theta doesn’t CC there.

Maybe it’s a high roleblocky game

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2085  (isolation #192)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:42 pm

In post 2078, Jingle wrote:
In post 1919, Jingle wrote:Xtoxm: Why you posting reads in the Neighborhood and not the real thread? Apparently your neighborhood content is what makes PB townread you, so why isn't it relevant for mass consumption? Also, what is your neighborhood content?


PB, FL, feel free to weigh in.


I don’t feel like he’s doing it actively or anything.

I feel he’s saying everything in both chats.

Sometimes stuff just comes up in response.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2090  (isolation #193)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:36 pm

I’d rather Nancy over Party Boat.

I just don’t think PB acts this was as scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2094  (isolation #194)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:16 pm

It’s just things we were talking about. Nothing contradicts anything. I feel we all have stuff in neighborhood, tbh. Besides maybe PB.

Xtoxm had no scum motivation to defend my slot the way he did. It literally brought so much unneeded attention to his slot.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2100  (isolation #195)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:56 am

Vax is locktown. ScumVax wouldn’t be getting rung up here.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2101  (isolation #196)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:57 am

Gamma, Theta doesn’t make that counterclaim as scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2102  (isolation #197)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:57 am

Have you played with Theta before?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2103  (isolation #198)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:58 am

Gamma’s town.
Theta slot is town.
Vax is town.
PartyBoat is town.
Kokichi is town.

I’m thinking scum is just in Nancy, Sheep, Ausuka.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #2107  (isolation #199)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:35 am

Yeah, sheep just opens the game a lot.

VOTE: Sheep

End this day please

Next
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games