Mini 2052: Downtown Train Mafia - Game Over!

TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

So I've played with brass, nsg, robert, and jay (i think, if that is a troll like I think it is)
VOTE: Amor
What's Final Fantasy?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:24 pm

*quick google search*
Oh.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:37 pm

In post 29, TonyMontana wrote:VOTE: brass

because obvscum trying to pretend maths is hard.

UNVOTE: brass

because ff8 is my second favorite ff
Why can't you even place a vote?
In post 69, northsidegal wrote:i can already tell this i'm going to struggle this game given my relative unfamiliarity with the playerlist.

@dva and auro
, i would appreciate both/either of you being active and helping me out this game, if you're town.
In post 82, northsidegal wrote:oops, thought i had responded to this earlier.
In post 70, Robert2424 wrote:Unfamiliar shouldn't be an auto struggle. Just new experiences and new people and perspectives to see.
well, that's true – it's just that i'm somewhat confident that a playerlist having experience with each other is a massive benefit for town (and i think that that could be proven somehow, although i wouldn't know how). at the very least, i obviously find it a lot easier to sort players who i've played with before, and it's usually easier for me as well when other players can sort me as town easily.
In post 80, Darth Vader wrote:Tbh Allomancer's reaction to the wagon on him sounds pretty towny.

~Auro
you think so? i'm pretty null on it, really.
I don't like this very much, part of the challenge of mafia is to read people you haven't played with. NAI, but eh.

I'm going to sustain my vote on Amor - I'm getting a light scummy trace from their posts, especially - just giving me a bad taste in my mouth. Hoever,
FoS
Jay for because that is an overreaction.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:38 am

In post 102, northsidegal wrote:
In post 100, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I don't like this very much, part of the challenge of mafia is to read people you haven't played with. NAI, but eh.
:neutral:

you don't like the fact that i would like it if the game was easier to solve?

what is "but eh" supposed to mean?
Of course it'd be better if the game was easier to solve, but complaining that you're going to struggle with this game given your unfamiliarity with the playerlist just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It is mostly NAI, and not enough to get a scumread on, but just wanted to put that out there.
In post 106, brassherald wrote:TGP, amor has 5 posts and very little content. What's scummy in there outside of 55?
Nothing much - that's why the read is light. We're on page five, everyone has a few posts and very little content.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:14 pm

In post 112, TonyMontana wrote:
In post 101, brassherald wrote: Because he's scum trying to pretend like he's not trying to wagon. I did that in my first game as scum. Classic scum tell.
My account is older than the website, this is clearly not my first game
as scum.
How is your account older than the website?
Why the last part?
In post 114, Bambi Jay wrote:Where did the Allomancer push go.
Why was it a thing in the first place?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:15 pm

In post 115, Allomancer wrote:VOTE: Robert2424

Don't post if you're not going to contribute to the game. Most of your posts are unproductive.
With all due respect, most of our posts are unproductive. It's still pretty much RVS.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:11 pm

In post 153, Bambi Jay wrote:You assume I'm playing Mafia, when in reality I'm playing connect 4.

You assume my actions mean something day 1.

You assume I even read your post just now.
Stop.
Please, stop.
This game is hard enough without you making it harder.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:09 am

VOTE: Bambi Jay
L-1. Bambi please try to read the game and examine.

If this slot is scum, great. If it's not, it's a policy lynch that really needs to happen. Bad posts, bad reactions, terrible for town if town. This slot needs to be lynched.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:10 am

In post 151, Bambi Jay wrote:The fact people keep bringing up a vote I did for shits and giggles as an accusation for bussing is... How do I describe this properly?

Oh yeah. Stupid as all hell. Also known as SAAH. Believe me, I thought it was a rockband as well.
The fact that everything you are doing this game is shits and giggles is... How do I describe this properly?

Oh yeah. Stupid as all hell. Also known as SAAH. Believe me, I thought it was a rockband as well.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:20 am

In post 2, Bambi Jay wrote:You boyos are fasto.

Bambi Jay is pleased.
In post 8, Bambi Jay wrote:Good. Elsa is a Thot anyway. Liking me more is merely like accepting water is wet, or the grass is green.
In post 10, Bambi Jay wrote:The concrete jungle merely is you denying nature. Such a shame. Why did you get on this cruise train if you didn't want to enjoy the scenery? Seems like you WANTED to get mugged. Or be the robber instead. Either or.
In post 12, Bambi Jay wrote:Yeah I'm apart of them with Elsa and Clem. What about it?
In post 31, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 26, Auro wrote:Ego
We don't allow those with big Egos on this train. That's a sign of one of the thieves!

VOTE: Auro
Okay, whatever. This is random RVS crap, nobody cares. Everybody does this.
In post 47, Bambi Jay wrote:I want to be the person who comes first alphabetically, so I'm gonna vote Allomancsr today and Amor tommorow to get that coveted slot.

VOTE: Allomancer
Then pulls this.
In post 54, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 48, RCEnigma wrote:Only 2 more votes and then we can wagon Bambi for bussing.
This is a train, Moron. Not a bus.
In post 53, TonyMontana wrote:VOTE: Bambi

L-2 by page 2, surely the worst offense we can trump up by page 3.

Boo to the mod, for forcing me to change my board theme due to pink text.
Boo to the site for not making mafSepia default.
First point: your power means nothing here. I know the truth.

Second point: Maf!Sepia is still good as long as you change the brightness on your screen to read lighter colors.
In post 62, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 55, Amor wrote:
Unvote, Vote Bambi

Not responding to the L-2 part of the post seems like trying to extend the joke period.
I did respond to the L-2 part by saying it didnt mean anything. Early wagons mean jackshit, you know. You, however, really feel like going against me this early. RC doing weird shit I can ignore for now. But you, who doesn't even know me, jumped so fast at my feet that it really is weird.

At most, you have a policy lynch case building up for a lady telling jokes. At worst, you are trying to get me hung fast and generally just being a scum too eager for a mislynch.
And then? Why is your vote still on Allo?
In post 73, Bambi Jay wrote:Can't beat sound logic like that. Everyone on Allo!
Are you referencing ? Do you actually have a good reason to be on Allo?
In post 114, Bambi Jay wrote:Where did the Allomancer push go.
So let me get this straight - you vote Allomancer for "shits and giggles", then use someone else's crappy logic to defend yourself, and then ask where the push went, and then later on complain about how people are referencing what you did for "shits and giggles" as possible bussing.
In post 128, Bambi Jay wrote:You know the one good thing about timers? Not counting horrible IRL events, we get pressure. Pressure = More Posts. More Posts = More fun.

This long timer is kinda screwing with me tbh.
Well you know, that's great and all, but if there's no content in your posts, then what's the point of a short timer?
In post 151, Bambi Jay wrote:The fact people keep bringing up a vote I did for shits and giggles as an accusation for bussing is... How do I describe this properly?

See previous responses.
In post 153, Bambi Jay wrote:You assume I'm playing Mafia, when in reality I'm playing connect 4.

You assume my actions mean something day 1.

You assume I even read your post just now.
If nobody's actions meant anything Day 1, why do we have Day 1? Why do we even play Mafia?
In post 158, Bambi Jay wrote:The difference between Allomancer and me is that im honest in not wanting to do shit for town. He tries to not do stuff but make it look like he's working.

I'm not scum, just a bored terrorist with nothing to lose.
[/quote]

Nothing to lose but being WoTM'd out of every game for pulling this.
Last edited by Lady Angel on Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:21 am

I apologize -
@mod
can you please fix my [/quote]?

Done ~ LA
Last edited by Lady Angel on Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:23 am

Great! I don't think Jay should be lynched because she's doing a great job throwing shade at her wagoners!

Side note - why do you refer to elsa jay as "she" in your signature?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Fine.
UNVOTE: Bambi Jay
I'm going to trust NSG, because her meta reads are usually right, but I'm still FoSing Jay because this is like the easiest behavior to fake - ever.
VOTE: TonyMontana
I don't like your posting. Seems fluffy and useless.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:51 am

In post 212, brassherald wrote:
In post 162, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: Bambi Jay
L-1. Bambi please try to read the game and examine.

If this slot is scum, great. If it's not, it's a policy lynch that really needs to happen. Bad posts, bad reactions, terrible for town if town. This slot needs to be lynched.
By the way, I was busy not pointing this out to try to get Bambi to engage in the game, but I've seen TGP make this sort of post before. It's very much reminiscent of a post where he made big bold letters on an L-1 in a newbie game a while back.

Guess what faction he was with there?

VOTE: thegoldenparadox
So wait... you're voting me because I clearly showed an L-1 AFTER you asked how many votes there were on Bambi, and that's somehow reminiscent of a post I made a year ago in a newbie game
What the ....?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:53 am

In post 213, RCEnigma wrote:So....that happened UNVOTE:

I'll read through that game in a bit, unless that's the lovers game in which case I've been through Bambi's iso.

Besides that a few things, I don't agree with Bambi clearing slots that didn't vote. If there are only 2 scum it's very likely they will vote one on one off on wagons that could end in a lynch. I think Bambi's could have so I also don't agree with slots saying a lynch was unlikely.

This may be a playstyle thing but don't join a wagon for the sake of it. I voted Bambi because I intended to lynch there. This voting for pressure thing always rubs me the wrong way.

Still feel Allo is a good lynch, it may not be Allo/Bambi but Allo's poor grasp on the game seems like lost scum to me.
Voting for pressure is a great way to get people engaged in the game
I could as easily see Allo as lost town. Scum would have buddies to guide them.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:26 pm

In post 240, northsidegal wrote:Looking back through TGP's ISO I actually just really don't like it. I don't think any of the questions he's asked has been good.
So you're getting on a wagon that started as an OMGUS. That's fine, I guess. Can you please point me to the questions I've asked that have not been good?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:45 pm

In post 247, northsidegal wrote:
In post 246, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 240, northsidegal wrote:Looking back through TGP's ISO I actually just really don't like it. I don't think any of the questions he's asked has been good.
So you're getting on a wagon that started as an OMGUS. That's fine, I guess. Can you please point me to the questions I've asked that have not been good?
what does how the wagon started have to do with anything at all? should it change anything for me?

i don't think any question in was very good with the exception perhaps of the one regarding the allo wagon, although even that i don't feel was asked with true sorting intent.
In post 214, TheGoldenParadox wrote:So wait... you're voting me because I clearly showed an L-1 AFTER you asked how many votes there were on Bambi, and that's somehow reminiscent of a post I made a year ago in a newbie game
What the ....?
your response to brass here is just kind of a defense of yourself without any commentary at all on how it relates to brassherald and his alignment. it doesn't feel like you actually care about figuring out if the person who, in your eyes, just made this really terrible vote is town or scum. that to me somewhat indicates that you already know the answer.
Would you prefer, "YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM! YOU MADE A BAD VOTE ON ME! GO DIE IN HELL!"
I'm trying to understand how I'm supposed to sort you and by extension Jay. There were three questions in 166, literally two of which were jokes/responses to jokes. The third is the one you mentioned. What makes you think that was not asked with "true sorting intent"?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 am

I apologize. I swear this has nothing to do with the game - I'm going through a rough patch in life right now and can't play a lot until Monday.
@mod V/LA until Monday

Noted ~ LA
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:51 pm

In post 315, Bambi Jay wrote:Maybe murdering Paradox will cure all your boredoms.

(Particularly to you Amor, considering you still got a vote on me)
Thank you for continuing your fuck-this-game vendetta. Please continue. I really appreciate your mountain of fluff.
In post 316, Munchmellow wrote:Sry, my last few days were unexpectedly busy with sick kids :?
In post 269, brassherald wrote:If anyone asks me questions, I'll answer them. No one is asking me questions, so I have nothing to answer.

I like asking questions, I'm fine with answering, I don't want to clog up the thread with my thoughts where maybe no one is interested in my specific thoughts.

And read lists suck ass.
Ok, fair point. Even though I think town usually is interested in everyones thoughts, because it helps sorting people.
UNVOTE: Brassherald
In post 284, Darth Vader wrote:I actually like this wagon right now and mostly just want to push it through, maybe with RCE and Munch? -D
I wouldn't mind jumping on that wagon. I can see TGP being scum. But I would feel better putting him on L-1, if TGP would join the discussion and not be VLA for the next few days...
I see the unvote on brass as trying to backtrack, and I don't like it. I think Tony is scum, and nothing I've seen from you has shown otherwise. I don't see a lot of discussion oing on, and I apologize if I am the reason for this, but I will be active starting Monday.
In post 317, Munchmellow wrote:
In post 288, Allomancer wrote:Looking through RCE's ISO, I pulled the most standout posts, but there seems to be a general trend of self-contradiction and do as i say, not as i do.
VOTE: RCEnigma
Can you elaborate this general trend of self-contradiction? Because I only see someone saying you and Bambi are scum throughout the game...
I'm not sure I understand the second sentence, but I agree with the first. Munch, can you please commit and place a vote if you think that Allo is contradicting themselves?
In post 318, Bambi Jay wrote:Being wrong isn't a crime. Being horribly wrong to the point of killing a dude is manslaughter.
And you're about to be horribly wrong if you lynch me. So as a proponent of this wagon, can you PbPA me if you have time? I'd really like to see what the case against me is. (This extends to anyone on my wagon.)
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:26 am

In post 343, Allomancer wrote:I mean we theoretically can, but right now, as I've said before, I don't find TGP particularly scummy and while he's not posting because he is v/la he'll stay that way.
Do you mean that I'll continue to not post after my VLA is over? Why would I do that? And also, even though I'm not posting a lot, I'm still more active than some. I haven't disappeared from the game completely.
In post 342, brassherald wrote:What, we can't move on someone who's VLA now? I know what to do in all my scum games with Allo
I think unfortunately my V/LA is delaying the game. I'm sorry, and I'm really trying to fix that, but I don't think there's a ton I can do - I think we all agree that sometimes, you need to put your IRL health over your mafia life.
In post 345, Robert2424 wrote:This is Painful, if you want something done, do it yourself.

Vote Brass
In post 346, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: brass
So this is giving me scummy vibes and really seeming a bit odd. I don't recall either of them expressing suspicion of brass, so barring them being neighbors/masons (daytalk?) and having learned something we don't know, why would they both vote someone they didn't say was scummy before, one after the other, without explanation?
In post 350, Munchmellow wrote:
In post 340, Allomancer wrote:Well nothing really's gonna get done with the only wagon being on TGP while TGP is on V/LA, so there's that.
Yes, there's that.
VOTE: Allomancer
What do you see out of this vote? Allo seems towny to me, but you said he straw-maned RCE? However, you weren't going to vote him because you wanted to vote me, but had second thoughts about putting someone on V/LA at L-1?
What happened?

This seems to me like another backtrack to me on .
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:32 pm

In post 579, Bambi Jay wrote:I don't see TGP coming back to make his comments, particularly why he basically bailed after accusing me so heartedly then proceeded to lurk as one of the Crewman.

I know confronting me leads to a shit ton of death and destruction, but to swing at me then fly away like the wind? Very regrettable.
Summoned.
Screw off.
Seriously, stop making us all put up with your bull.
Thank you for your amazing insightful comment.
Bye.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”