Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Didn't you pull the same thing in the first Starcraft?
"Well yeah but you gotta find my teammates anyway so waste time doing that lol"

K thx but no

-V
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1168, pinturicchio wrote:I'm really sorry guys, I don't want to play this game at this moment. Yesterday I did excercise for the first time after surgery and it was good but I went to sleep early since I have no energy at all (I'm still on a restricted diet because of surgery), and before falling asleep I was like "fuck I haven't read the thread" and gave me anxiety 'cause I feel like this is a commitment that I'm not honouring... I hate when I'm fully committed to something and there's someone who's not, and right now I'm doing that.

I had a rough week. I'll try to wash it away and come back, but if I'm not able to do so, I'll have to replace out. You don't deserve this.
You’re fine. Your health is more important. Get well soon!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 883, Almost Chara wrote:VOTE: Kokichi

don't need to, my only scumreads are people who aren't towntelling.
~Chara
Oh. You flipped scum this game.

VOTE: chara
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

As town chara always says that my posting will eventually reveal my alignment. No way chara does this vote as town.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Shoshin the worst »

In post 1174, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1162, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1152, Varsoon wrote:I still think it's STW.
:/

-V
+ 2 others
Find the two others I dare you

You are so aggressively not playing this it's insulting that you're alleging to be confirmable town. This kind of play is damaging to site culture.

I can find em after you're in the dirt.
Day's dragged on long enough.
This sort of tactic won't work on me.

You can try to render this as an out-of-game thread by making it about site culture, but that's also not going to work on me.

-V
We're still town so the longer you spend arrogantly deathtunnelling us for no reason, the more the gamestate suffers.
hydra of Shoshin & the worst!
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:33 pm

In post 1175, Varsoon wrote:Didn't you pull the same thing in the first Starcraft?

K thx but no

-V
....no?
Possibly my other head did?
I don't remember either heads doing that off the top of my head
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:33 pm

In post 1178, Kokichi Oma wrote:As town chara always says that my posting will eventually reveal my alignment. No way chara does this vote as town.
Actually gonna WK Chara for a sec.
Do you not think you deserve a pressure wagon here?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1175, Varsoon wrote:Didn't you pull the same thing in the first Starcraft?

K thx but no

-V
Chara never participates in pressure wagons on me. pressure wagons are stupid in the first place. If I'm not feeling like posting I wont post regardless who votes. So stop moving away from the actual topic.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wrong quote. But yeah. Meant to respond to the post above
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

it wasn't a pressure wagon. it was PoE. it's true that i think i'm good at recognizing town Kokichi, but did you forget the game we played where you were scum and i misread you? why would you expect me to blindly keep treating you exactly the same way? i'm not a robot.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

come to think of it, i also scumread you (wrongly) in Gamma's worst idea game.
i don't really think you have the meta on me to be saying things like "Chara would never vote me like this as town", let alone deciding i'm a confident scumread because i voted you for not towntelling.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:54 pm

Regardless I feel like Chara has 50 times the clout you do in this list... If you think it's scum and wanna do something about it let's see whatcha got
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1180, Shoshin the worst wrote:

K thx but no

-V
....no?
I thought ya'll were one entity
All in the same

-V
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:39 pm

In post 1187, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1180, Shoshin the worst wrote:

K thx but no

-V
....no?
I thought ya'll were one entity
All in the same

-V
We are and I'm not sure what you're talking about
Sorry if you feel tilted from SCM1 but like we're in a different game
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

In post 1163, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1156, profii wrote:
In post 1132, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1130, Shoshin the worst wrote:if Kokichi just genuinely doesn't follow through on catching up he's obviously a fierce contender. I see nothing to townread from either of them but his catchup promise over just a naked vote is closer to playing in good faith than Nico's lurking/naked vote/complaining thing.
Hi The Worst
it others me that i call out TWs blatant pocketing on the last page and whoosh gone i have to say
Wait sorry what pocketing? The duck head pockets as both alignments and has no problems talking about pocketing. I'm not sure what you consider pocketing here.
Well hi Shoshin, for a hydra that claims to coordinate all posts with each other this post strikes as something you haven’t conferred over - almost like my accusation of this pocketing has shook you a little bit - guess I’m on the money
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:15 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

I'm comfortable with my vote on Nico. I think a scum flip there would be useful anyway, given we have associatives already WRT who's trying to lead away from her lynch, and such.

Is there anyone convincingly scum at this point? I'm not seeing scum!STW how Varsoon is.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

In post 1131, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1128, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1126, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1086, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1021, Taly wrote:oh lol forgot
mephisto
was in this game again

...ive played with
jeanne11
... in 2015.

and ive played with
nico
one game this past year... but it doesnt count since she was mislynched early-game for doing the bare minimum to avoid being replaced
If Nico is town here, that looks good for Taly and vice-versa.
So even if Nico is scum - Taly has been hard against the Nico wagon because the flip doesn’t give us info

I’ve seen scum get lynched and people be against the wagon and sometimes the defender flips scum, sometimes town - so I’m making a mental note that talys issue with the wagon is specifically info gained, rather than “I don’t want to lynch Nico because i find ___ element of her play towny”

Idk what that means it just stood out

~ woof
This is a good take. You don't have any thoughts about whether Taly looks s/s with Nico, or like town flailing to defend a lurker wagon?
I don’t think I’ve ever played with scum!Taly - would he be that open wolf if it was s/s - pretty outrageous!

If it’s town!taly / either!Nico - it’s meaningless - talys just right that Nico is basically a policy lynch and its NAI

If it’s not town!taly I can only see it being scum!taly / town!Nico - taly ends up in day 2 with subliminal credibility of not lynching Nico without actually saying town!Nico - just PL are bad guys

It’s subliminal credibility because you’d never re-read the thread and be like “taly identified Nico!town” but in VCA - taly wasn’t on a town lynch (which can feasibly go through) so you probably give him credibility in your mind as you reflect on VCA but can’t really recall things (I’m thinking like in day 3 onwards etc)

Haven’t decided which - leaning T/T on gut instinct
Nico has so far done jack to be townread, she warrants a null at this point.

However, I now have a strong gut townread on Taly.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:22 pm

In post 1140, Taly wrote:
In post 1127, Shoshin the worst wrote:we can still powerlynch Nico before EOD.
this is definitely something id associate with "pressure' voting :roll:

and division is bad because that gives scum leverage/ammunition to drive lynches?

why has your vote remained on
UP2
since ,
proflavor
?
ProFlavor wrote:Tomorrow you can go “this person was for Nico but against Varsoon, this person was for Nico but with Varsoon” bla bla
so... a PL is good off COMPLETE associatives and NOTHING based off the lynched person's play?

why are you defending the
nico
wagon if you dont scumread them? or, DO you scumread them? since you havent clarified that in your last several posts
+1

Yes Eraserhead, why are you still voting pretty obvtown Bono?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:26 pm

In post 1143, Taly wrote:i feel like im the ONLY person shouting "NO" in this game and thats a huge-ass red flag.
I don’t think Nico is the best lynch but her naked vote on Shoshin, isn’t consistent with what I know of her town meta either. In Labrynth, she refused to place any vote until D2.

I pushed her really hard on that and she said that not voting pre-flips was inline with her meta. I can find the quotes if you like?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:29 pm

In post 1189, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1163, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1130, Shoshin the worst wrote:if Kokichi just genuinely doesn't follow through on catching up he's obviously a fierce contender. I see nothing to townread from either of them but his catchup promise over just a naked vote is closer to playing in good faith than Nico's lurking/naked vote/complaining thing.
Hi The Worst
it others me that i call out TWs blatant pocketing on the last page and whoosh gone i have to say
Wait sorry what pocketing? The duck head pockets as both alignments and has no problems talking about pocketing. I'm not sure what you consider pocketing here.
Well hi Shoshin, for a hydra that claims to coordinate all posts with each other this post strikes as something you haven’t conferred over - almost like my accusation of this pocketing has shook you a little bit - guess I’m on the money
This is a brilliant way not to answer my question. What about this strikes you as pocketing and why do you think it's an issue I walked away from my PC at the time?
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:39 pm

To anyone who thinks Nico’s vote on Stw, is completely NAI:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76341&user_select%5B%5D=31019

In post 782, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 779, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I wanted to vote for TPkAF but but I didn’t want to let it rand. I ISOd Nico and compared it with her other games, where she least had one original thought. To reference Vartsun, Nico is the epitome of “lurk-ass scum” in this game.
Did I have an 'original thought' on D1 of those games?

Note: Steven Universe 2 mafia and Mini 1936 don't count, cos I was confirmed town-aligned in both of those.

Prove to me that those 'original throughts' were made on D1 of at least three games. If you can't, then your read is a bunch of bs.
In post 784, NicoRobin wrote:I just told I don't have original though on freaking D1 and you are demanding one from me anyway. If you wanna read me, then at least try learning how I play as town and as scum before jumping to baseless conclusions.
In post 786, NicoRobin wrote:I never have reads on D1.
In post 788, NicoRobin wrote:Those who know how I play, tell her I do not, cos she clearly won't listen to me.
In post 789, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 787, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 785, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 784, NicoRobin wrote:I just told I don't have original though on freaking D1 and you are demanding one from me anyway. If you wanna read me, then at least try learning how I play as town and as scum before jumping to baseless conclusions.
Answer the damn question instead of being so defensive.

You’ve had two freaking weeks! I don’t believe you have no reads by now.
Randomidget subbed in after you and they’ve been doing a helluva a lot more than you and Creature put together.
That's their playstyle, this is mine.
I am not suddenly gonna be able to produce good accurate reads on D1 because I am a flip-based player. So unless you want me to pull random names out of a hat and declare them scum, you're not gonna have reads from me yet
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:44 pm

Hi The Worst
TW pocketing is entirely NAI.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:49 pm

In post 1166, Almost Chara wrote:Nico's vote (i had missed it) makes me fine with a lynch on her or Kokichi.
and townhunting while voting in a PoE is entirely legitimate. i personally really dislike any suggestions that voting someone active for more info is a better idea. (in a vacuum where your reads on them are the same, of course)

if they aren't looking town, lynch. mislynches because of their play if town are going to happen anyway, it will just be later when it's more damaging.
~Chara
I was initially agreeing with Taly but I found a meta tell from a previous game which I linked and quoted, which makes her naked vote on Stw, possibly scum indicative.

So, I have to disagree with Taly, because of that. Refusing to vote on D1, is a definite towntell according to Nico herself, based on what she posted in Labrynth. She was extremely adamant about that too.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:52 pm

In post 1168, pinturicchio wrote:I'm really sorry guys, I don't want to play this game at this moment. Yesterday I did excercise for the first time after surgery and it was good but I went to sleep early since I have no energy at all (I'm still on a restricted diet because of surgery), and before falling asleep I was like "fuck I haven't read the thread" and gave me anxiety 'cause I feel like this is a commitment that I'm not honouring... I hate when I'm fully committed to something and there's someone who's not, and right now I'm doing that.

I had a rough week. I'll try to wash it away and come back, but if I'm not able to do so, I'll have to replace out. You don't deserve this.
Feel better Pint and do whatever you need too. RL > mafia.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:42 pm

Post by Tibor and Lumia »

Argh I need to actually get through this
-Gamma
Tibor (Brassherald) and Lumia (Gamma Emerald)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”