Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Firebringer »

i will iso clemency tomorrow or something. i am deathly tired.

also my opinion on u is kind of similar to clems in that reading you is futile, but i don't care to pressure you or sort you because i figure you self resolve.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

Its different to say "no, people arent dumb, youre just scum"
And different to say "man wisdom the way you act its no wonder people scumread you. Play better."

Which of the two looks more like what he said?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

it was more 2, but 2 doesn't disclude the fact that the person can still think you are scum but also possibly town playing badly and have doubts about it. If you want to argue that he doesn't have a strong scumread on you and is claiming he does somewhere, than i will say yeah it doesn't look like he is in anyway certain which is what i have gathered so far, and which you showed.

so what are we arguing about again?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1122, Kaito Momota wrote:Elsa Jay, Chara, Creature

What are your thoughts on each other?
I'm beautiful.
Sigh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

yeah and that brings us to you
In post 421, Firebringer wrote:My gut tells me wisdom is town but I also think this post really isn't AI.
this is shit because youre waffling
It looks like you want to take the safer stance of townreading me to avoid my rage, yet you dont actually do it and leave space for hoping on me later
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:10 am

Post by Firebringer »

What can i say? I like waffles.
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Creature »

When was the last time a VC appeared?
Sigh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

right.

Ill also say that ill probably discard both scumreads if maki flips scum because neither your easy maki vote nor clemency's "I don't understand the maki wagon" looks like maki buddy behavior

Ill become super confident in both scumreads if maki flips town
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

ur always confident buddy, its why you are a treasure
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:15 am

Post by Firebringer »

@Creature why exactly do you think Chara posts have been basic?
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1184, Firebringer wrote:@Creature why exactly do you think Chara posts have been basic?
The pH is over 7
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Creature »

Actually it's just that I don't see anything special in Chara's posts
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Creature »

In post 975, Chara wrote:also 100% disagree with every miller dying before endgame. that's a silly rule. at
least
3 of the 5 millers are town.
modify your beliefs about setups based on the setup you're actually playing.
in class so haven't read all of it.
In post 987, Chara wrote:Lady: i have no idea about that, this is the first game i've seen this many miller claims. why a question instead of a read?
i think later miller claims are more suspect but i'm not discounting any scum that might have decided to hop on earlier, so i'm trying to independently read them.

as for avoiding mylo/lylo wifom: you can't. millers are also completely clearable. you can rolecop them, for one. there's no indication of if this game has a cop or a rolecop yet. if there's a rolecop, the miller claims are easier to sort mechanically than a PR or a VT.
and the odds of getting everybody who needs it in a game without miller claims the chance to have their alignment investigated is low, anyway.

miller is also one of my favourite roles next to traitor, so i acknowledge i'm biased.
In post 988, Chara wrote:
In post 979, Firebringer wrote:
In post 974, Chara wrote:Lady forgot to give a read on me. :<
i can pretend to be lady for a minute if you would like

*does best lady impression* "Chara is town because their playstyle is town and I always read into peoples playstyles their alignments".

:)
a surprisingly correct joke.

dave: going to sleep, if Maki hasn't posted game things by tomorrow i'll tell you exactly how i've been reading her.
Sigh
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:24 am

Post by Firebringer »

What kind of thing of special where you looking for? or you just talking about like unique voices or something
Show

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Wisdom »

I dont think scum chara defends me and pushes maki for me to such an extend
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

I don't think I like a Nikk lynch
(actually I don't care anymore), and I feel better about Wisdom too

Going to copy his list and replace the reads with my own:

Maki Harukawa - nullscum
sheepsaysmeep - nulltown
Clemency - scum
Elsa Jay - null
davesaz - nulltown (nullscum without miller claim)
Pink Ball - town
Firebringer - nullscum
Kaito Momota
Wisdom - nulltown
Lady Angel -nulltown (null without miller claim)
Creature - null
Frozen Angel - town (same with miller claim)
Nikk - nullscum
Alchemist21 - nullscum (scum without miller claim, which I keep forgetting about - reconsider if clemency is scum)
Chara - nulltown (same with miller claim)

VOTE: Clemency

Just the fact that nobody is talking about him at all while he's doing absolutely nothing points to him being scum off associations. I think this is a valid method of reading someone.

But hey, guess what, I don't think Alchemist and Clemency are scum together in this game. Their interactions are minor but I'm convinced it's not scum on scum acting. So now there's another reason to back up the lynch.
In post 825, Pink Ball wrote:Clem because of the way he's shitposting is different of his scum!shitposting. When he's scum he's more self aware of him doing nothing and not providing anything to the thread. Here he doesn't gives a shit and he still has provided reads.
?????????????

What??????
In post 1030, Nikk wrote:This is the scummiest post by far this game and we've had Elsa just messing around half the game. Kaito is a strong scumread.
Clemency is straight up omitted from text where he should logically fit in. Elsa messing around all game... by herself? Isn't there another guy there? What?
In post 462, davesaz wrote:Elsa Jay might be scum. I had written things off as shitposting, but on review there is a remarkable lack of useful stuff. As in almost as little as Wisdom has.
Like, what is this? More Clemency omission where by all rights the poster should be talking about them. It's some kind of magic.
In post 1130, Nikk wrote:Clem has a high post count and sometimes has content when he posts.

Both are null atm because neither of those are AI
No joke, this post describing Clem made me move Nikk from nulltown to nullscum in my reads. And then I lookedk through the rest of Nikk's posts again and I'm liking it less and less. This is a scum on scum interaction if I've ever seen one, and even if it isn't it's so detached from reality that it's scummy again, because they're just saying things. Anybody can say things. If you're honestly that bad at reading comprehension/recognizing what's going on then it doesn't really matter what alignment you are anymore, get out of the town before you hurt somebody.

Even if it isn't scum on scum it still looks bad for nikk for me. Maybe Clem just has superpowers thatmakes people ignore him? Can somebody point out this supposed Clemency content? All I see is him talking about millers when everybody else is talking about it - the peak of his contributions seems to be 'I don't think the millers are scum because I wouldn't claim miller as scum' which isn't even an original thought and looks more like scum wifom than actual town contribution, and then he occasionally references Elsa who nobody wants to lynch anyway and naked votes a few other people.

You know what happens when I don't post anything? Nay, when I post things but I'm not spamming the thread with 4 posts in a row?
In post 219, Chara wrote:sheep and FA are town, Alch is probably town that posts things that ping me for scum. Creature's start is good.
Elsa/Kaito can go.
In post 265, davesaz wrote:Maki seems to be solving, Kaito seems to not be solving.
In post 845, Chara wrote:the only way Kaito is town here is if he's being so lazy he hasn't actually attempted to read me
In post 293, Chara wrote:Kaito, you have to respond to my posts at some point. and don't tell me to quote them when my ISO is twenty posts.
one - though constantly brought up
In post 383, Frozen Angel wrote:kaito (there are posts and all are game related but I don't see any engagement or fire)
two
In post 969, Lady Angel wrote:Overall there isn't much to work with here and what there is is pinging me enough to suspect him.
three
In post 265, davesaz wrote:Maki seems to be solving, Kaito seems to not be solving.
four - how's that one working out for you by the way?
In post 347, Elsa Jay wrote:Kaito is forgettable.
five

There might be more, there might not be, I'm not going to look anymore, but the word to describe this all is 'Selective Outrage', and it's something each and every one of you participate in all the time, and yes it does make you less of a genuine person, I'm not going to sugar coat things.

I could make an entire separate section pointing out all the times people got upset at me "naked voting" while nobody points at Clemency too (spoiler - he does it a lot, and doesn't explain his reads, and will probably vote whoever has the most votes at deadline), but at this point it's redundant, if you really care you can take a look at clemency interactions yourselves, after he's dead today. We are killing him, by the way, and no amount of "this is just how he is" is going to move my vote off him - what will move my vote off of him is if Nikk is still parking their vote on me at 12 hours to deadline, I'll simply move my vote to him (unless clemency is happening) and leave the thread until the next day - if you guys no lynch after that it's on you

Who do we have calling out clemency? Just lady angel? In a giant wall that most people probably didn't read anyway, and that could have just been manufactured for their lurker buddy by any half-competent scum team anyway? I mean, she seems to be scumreading people for changing their opinion anyways. But that's a tangent - Davesaz mentioned players not doing much in general, but just refers to either just elsa, or "elsa and clemency" as some kind of dynamic duo (they're not, they are different players and can have different alignments).
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

damn i like this kaito

VOTE: clemency
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Nikk »

I'm fine with this. Only reason I have him as null is that everyone else seems to be saying that's how the dude plays...but that's just bad play on my part. If you act scummy you should get lynched.

Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Nikk »

Kaita,

That's not a read and you know it. That's commentary on a single play taken in the game from post 87. If you are going to insult someone please ensure you are correct. Or, preferably, play the game without insulting people. There is that too.

The laughable thing is that 1) I do posts like that to hide my target among two people who's reactions I don't care as much about. This helps me get responses that aren't as defensive 2) you were not the focus of that post 3) you came out defensive as heck.

I do really like your reasoning on Clem.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Horrible wagon. Wisdom might be scum after all, sad
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Clem’s someone I wouldn’t mind seeing gone.

P-edit: What is your objection to the wagon?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Pink Ball »

My objection is that I think he's town after reading Overkill II and Redflag, both scumgames of him. Kaito saying "what????" to what I explained before about town!Clem is basically disregarding a valuable opinion on Clem that doesn't suits his scumread on Clem. The "naked voting" Clemency has done here was one on Wisdom after Wisdom said that anyone who voted him was stupid (so clearly a joke) and the other on Nikk after he already explained his stance on him. If you want to lynch Clem instead of Nikk, there's something wrong
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

So it's a horrible wagon because you've read overkill II and redflag, and it's a horrible wagon even though nobody else has read his games, and that's that?

Here's your valuable opinion:
In post 825, Pink Ball wrote:When he's scum he's more self aware of him doing nothing and not providing anything to the thread. Here he doesn't gives a shit and he still has provided reads.
Is this your meta on him?

He's provided reads ONCE (ok, maybe 1.5 times) all game and they weren't anything special:
In post 335, Clemency wrote:fa's probably town
elsa smells but that's usual
uh
chara feels towny
Hardly anything to get excited about, I wouldn't say this excludes him from being scum. I'm not ignoring anything, all he has is this post, some talk about elsa later, and then he says he likes his reads at one point. At other points people have to prod him for stuff "would you vote x? What do you think of x?" And he's just doing the equivalent of shaking his head yes or no
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

I don't fully understand what you're saying his meta is

I'm very hesitant to trust something akin to "he's more trolly as scum" or "he doesn't care, so he's town"
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

And 2 games isn't enough to represent a significant data set - it's simply not enough information to determine whether there is a pattern. Epecially when it's an (imo) rather minor change of gameplay that

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”