Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 15, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 12, Munchmellow wrote:Hi everyone!
VOTE: ofrhz
Can you confirm overkill's claim?
Yup, we're neighbours.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 19, EGL wrote:I've had very limited experience with games that had neighbors. What is the advantage of claiming it so early?
Well, this is my first game with a neighbourhood, so I don't really know. Overkill will have to answer that.
In post 20, ofrhz wrote:Did you guys discuss and agree to out your neighborhood together?
No, no discussion.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 29, ofrhz wrote:
In post 23, Munchmellow wrote:
In post 20, ofrhz wrote:Did you guys discuss and agree to out your neighborhood together?
No, no discussion.
What was your initial reaction in seeing ?
I was really surprised. I guess there is logic behind it and overkill will explain it.
In post 32, Vorkuta wrote:Out of curiosity- does town require proof that they're actually neighbors? Or do we take that at face value?
Idk- getting both of them to post some random copypasta at exactly HH:MM:SS to confirm that they have access to neighbor-exclusive chat?
Are you suggesting we should copy paste sth from our private thread, because that would be clearly against the rules.
I mean, the only reason to think we are both lying about it is, if we would both be scum. In that case we would have private thread anyway even if we copy paste sth that wouldn't prove anything.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 37, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 36, Munchmellow wrote:Are you suggesting we should copy paste sth from our private thread, because that would be clearly against the rules.
Overly defensive. Not the best first impression here, Munch.
Oh, hi, PvtUrist. Of course you would think I'm overly defensive. I see you changed your avatar pic. I kind of liked last one better.
You don't find it odd for someone to suggest you break rules? The "are you suggesting" part actually gives him benefit of the doubt, that I misunderstood sth.
And again, why would I be defensive about it? The only reason that I would be defensive about it is, if I would be lying. And lying about neighborhood would only make sense if we would be S+S. But I don't see what a scum pair would gain from claiming neghborhood, since you don't neceserilly have to have T+T.

I am ready to prove it when we agree on acceptable way. But I don't know what good that will do, it will still not be clear if we are T+T or T+S or just S+S lying about neighborhood.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 39, Vorkuta wrote:No no, nothing of the sort.
Instead- USE the neighbor chat to coordinate something (idk- post like the same random 20 digit number, the first/last half of a random sentence/quote, left/right half of an image...) that can't otherwise be done using town/general chat.
Ok, that makes sense, I'm up for that if overkill agrees.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

It actually just proves that we have a private thread.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:42 am

Post by Munchmellow »

In [countdown][/countdown][url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10643312#p10643312]post 47[/url], PvtUrist wrote:I get that, I just don't know where the idea of "copying PMs/out of thread info" came from.
That's my bad,sorry. I thought this is what Vorkuta was suggesting in his .
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 80, EGL wrote:@munch why did you apologize rather than point out vork said copypasta?
He said some random copypasta, so after his reaction and explaination I felt kind of dumb.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 83, texcat wrote:What is a habit? Claiming in your first post?

Did you even think about using it? Or think about how it could be used?

How we can work out if its TvT? You are the one who has/had a chance to chat privately with Munch. Don't you think that might have given you some advantage in determining whether he's T or S?

VOTE: Overkill
The only way your actions make sense to me is if you are scum.
I just can't agree with this. I agree, the way it was claimed was wierd to me, I would probably do it after discussing it in PT and with a "Hi", but I guess that's a matter of style and personality. But Overkill's explanation seems reasonable to me.
I don't see how it is bad for town, that it was claimed and claimed early. I think you give way too much credit to this neighborhood thing. I mean, even wiki states that for inexpirienced players it's virtually useless. So I think best for town is, if they know at least one of us is town. The adventage we have and possibility of chating/interogating each other is not lost with town knowing.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 90, ofrhz wrote:
In post 36, Munchmellow wrote:
In post 29, ofrhz wrote:
In post 23, Munchmellow wrote:
No, no discussion.
What was your initial reaction in seeing ?
I was really surprised.
I guess there is logic behind it and overkill will explain it.
I feel like this doesn't really track with your entrance

If you were surprised by Overkill's post, why didn't you mention/question it when you first entered the thread?

VOTE: Munchmellow
I don't know, I just didn't.

You are implying I wasn't actually surprised, so I was lying about it. But being surprised doesn't have to do much with being town/scum but whether I knew about it or not. So if I wasn't actually surprised, I would have to know about it, so that would mean me and Overkill discussed it and are now both lying about it. What good would that do?
I just don't get your logic behind that vote.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

I just don't have any useful thoughts about this game right now. I null-read mostly everyone. PvtUrist is townlean to me. Some mixed feelings about Trekkie, but I think his bad plan is more town!Trekkie.
Btw, @Trekkie, since you haven't answered it yet and I am curious:
In post 104, Vorkuta wrote:Hypothetically, assuming you had your way, which one?
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 203, Springtrap wrote:I vote for stirring the pot.
I second that.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

Here are my reads:

town-lean

Gamma - her posts read more town than scum. Asks a lot of questions, but I would also love to hear some more opinions about people.

PvtUrist - I don't think anything in his posts has scum agenda. My reading is also based on his previous games (he just seemed nicer in a game where he was scum).

Vorkuta - his posts read town. I feel he really is scumhunting (not just faking it) and wants to see more activity and involvment.

Jenga- asks good questions, states her opinion.

null-town

Trekkie- I feel his idea is bad, but comes from town!Trekkie. I just don't see scum suggesting sth like this so directly. And his other posts seem honest and town, I just don't see scum!Trekkie posting 99.

EGL- I just don't see anything scummy in his first posts and don't really know why people are scumreading him. I have mixed feelings about , where he said he scumread Overkill first but sth made him change his mind-never said what. And I would also like better explaination why he scumread Urist and Jenga.

Null

Texcat, Springtrap, Not Mafia, Singeltonking, Overkill - I don't have much to say about them. Didn't find anything in their posts that would pull me in either direction. Also no gut feeling...
I am not sure that Overkill's claim makes him town. I think claiming is good for town because it can tell sth about allignment (T/T and T/S scenario). But scum also gains with claiming - it kind of looses nothing but just gains towncred, so I can easily see scum doing it. So Overkill stays null for me.

null-scum

Clem - not much useful posts so maybe he should be null. But it's just this dismissive tone... IDK, could be just his style, but didn't see anything pro-town in his posts. The one that I actually think was scummy is .
I mean, do you think you look scummy or are you just saying it jokingly because other people said you look scummy and you don't really care? If you realize you look scummy, why not do sth about it?

VOTE: Clemency
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:22 am

Post by Munchmellow »

PvtUrist wrote: So Munch, say you're a compulsive dayvig that gets to shoot 3 people in a day, right now who would they be and why?
If I would have to shoot 3people now, it would be Clemency, STK and probably Overkill.

Clemency for reasons stated above.
Other two are based on PoE from my null reads. Between them I feel Texcat and Springtrap are more townie. I kind of like Texcat, even though she is fixated on Overkill. Ofrhz didn't say much but didn't seem scum and I am still waiting to hear from Not Mafia before I form my opinion.

I have mixed feelings about STK. Some questions were good and seem pro-town. But votes seem off. First springtrap- seemed like a stretch, I didn't buy that reason. Then Urist, because he said I was overdefensive and my answer was unreasonable. Because of that vote I would say he strongly disagreed with Urist, but later after my post that wasn't any different in tone than first, has a change of heart and agrees with Urist. The last one is vote on Texcat, didn't really say why. Probably because of focusing on Overkill, but kind of seemed out of nowhere.
Overkill - I was thinking if that would be a good option, because with his death we would loose ability to use neighborhood in town's favor. But since we are not using it and it can't be used as masons (because I can never know for sure if Overkill is scum, so I would never completely trust him) there is not much use of it rn. And because I can be 100% sure I am town, chances that neighborhood is T/S are the same as chances for Overkill being scum.
So if I would have to pick 3, this would be it.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Munchmellow »

@PvtUrist, why do you feel Springtrap is fence sitting? And what exactly makes STK your strongest townread?
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 270, Vorkuta wrote:I mean if there's a brave enough soul who wants to claim
or fake claim
, or we collectively
bully
encourage someone to claim, then that should spark some discussion and allegiances no?
Ummmm, I am pretty sure that would spark a debate, but I don't see how it would help town. Debate and activity is good for town, but to risk a PR getting killed N1 just because thread was uninteresting. No way it is worth it.
I don't like this suggestion...
Maybe it's my lack of experience, but I just can't see how this suggestion is pro-town.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Munchmellow »

I'm so confused right now...
In post 322, Springtrap wrote:Not claiming today so I don't die, besides that I'm important enough and that if I'm around day 2 this'll be an easier game.
In post 324, Springtrap wrote:Again, I'm advising everyone to not let me claim yet, and a No-Lynch is preferable in this situation so we don't lose me.

Reads are immaterial at the moment.
I believe Springtrap for now and won't be voting him. And if he is full of shit we could still lynch him D2.
In post 316, EGL wrote:Hammer
I don't understand this. Are you telling PvT he should hammer? And why the rush, it was still 2days left, Springtrap said he has sth to claim and you stated you would rather vote NM. So with things so unclear, why urge someone to hammer?
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 365, PvtUrist wrote:In post 363, Munchmellow wrote:
In post 316, EGL wrote:
Hammer

I don't understand this. Are you telling PvT he should hammer? And why the rush, it was still 2days left, Springtrap said he has sth to claim and you stated you would rather vote NM. So with things so unclear, why urge someone to hammer?

EGL tried to hammer, but his vote was actually L-1
Ok, point stays the same. EGL's first choice was NM, so why rush hammering with 2days left?
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Munchmellow »

In post 378, EGL wrote:
In post 363, Munchmellow wrote:I'm so confused right now...
In post 322, Springtrap wrote:Not claiming today so I don't die, besides that I'm important enough and that if I'm around day 2 this'll be an easier game.
In post 324, Springtrap wrote:Again, I'm advising everyone to not let me claim yet, and a No-Lynch is preferable in this situation so we don't lose me.

Reads are immaterial at the moment.
I believe Springtrap for now and won't be voting him. And if he is full of shit we could still lynch him D2.
In post 316, EGL wrote:Hammer
You got the posts a little out of order, too.
His , and gave enough doubt to not rush the hammer.
Munchmellow
Munchmellow
Goon
Munchmellow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:02 am

Post by Munchmellow »

@Springtrap, please give us your reads.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”