BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4125  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:12 pm

In post 4119, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4113, Creature wrote:
In post 4108, Ramcius wrote:Also VTs shouldn't out themselves and eat bullet from scum

They shouldn't claim either when likely to get lynched?


Well, never helped me, so prob not


Sometimes it does though.
Show

CreatureHappy Birthday!
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4126  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:12 pm

In post 4115, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4109, Creature wrote:
In post 4099, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4090, Creature wrote:
In post 4076, davesaz wrote:I'm leaning toward both scum on that interaction.

I'm leaning we're gonna mislynch today.


Well you need to help me figure out who is town out of elsa, theta replacement, and ram -d

Dunno what to think about Elsa rn. If Elsa was a different person than JaydragonKing then I'd have a fairly strong townread.

Theta replacement is UnaBombaH I guess? Meh, lean town.

Ramcius idk and I could entertain pissing him off a little more.


You can try your luck, I'd like some entertainment in here

My vote is on you, Bill O'Reilly style.
Show

CreatureHappy Birthday!
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4127  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:13 pm

In post 4116, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4112, Creature wrote:
In post 4106, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4103, Creature wrote:
In post 4096, Ramcius wrote:and get Creature instead

or get actual scum instead


I don't mind lynching town, if that'll help me solve game via PoE

We don't have a PoE though.


Ofc we don't, because people want lynch lurkers that doesn't help sorting rest of the playerlist

Why don't we just lynch them then? They're gonna be the PoE later anyway.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4128  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:13 pm

Nero... That was the joke

@nancy, hes shitposting about his last scum game -d
Show

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4129  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:13 pm

In post 4123, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4117, Creature wrote:Thanos 0-0-0
Ultimate Liars 0-0-0
Profii 0-0-0
Mcqueen 0-0-0
Davesaz 0-0-0
The Last Knight 0-0-0
Cheeky Dancer 0-0-0
Theta Alpine 0-0-0
Elsa Jay 0-0-0
Something_Smart 0-0-0
Gamma Emerald 0-0-0
Xtoxm 0-0-0
DrewVa 0-0-0
BrightEyedFish 0-0-0
Ramcius 0-0-0
Nev and Max 0-0-0
Alonzo 0-0-0
Emperors New Groove 0-0-0
RCEnigma 0-0-0
Nero Cain 0-0-1


you do realize that you've done this exact same thing as scum b4, right?


I think the fact you replaced him in that game is ironic btw. But yes creature is scum claiming.

CreatureHappy Birthday!
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4130  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:14 pm

In post 4120, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4111, Creature wrote:
In post 4104, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4096, Ramcius wrote:Hm, with VT claim Mc can't confirm himself, so question is, how strong you believe him to be town? If you have doubts, then he will need to die down the line and scum isn't killing VT claim. Therefore we can clear this now and be done with it or leave it lingering for later day phases and get Creature instead


Like I would be ok with this getting noosed or hammering ss today still personally -d

Is Something_Smart for grabs?


How strong are you on ss scum? -d

Like as strong as all my other scumreads: not that much but they haven't done something to not deserve the rope.
Show

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4131  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:14 pm

Do I have to change my vote from Karmeleon to creature? Anyone know?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4132  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:14 pm

In post 4122, Creature wrote:
In post 4114, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4100, Creature wrote:
In post 4095, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4087, Creature wrote:
In post 4073, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I think Creature is scum and he just spewed mcqueen town. I'm going to move my vote.

~ C

Can't I be town that spewed mcqueen town?


Who do you scumread?

That's what I'm trying to find out.

Did hebichan finally post or is Kokichi just insisting to stay on the hydra with a flaked head?


What?

Hebi flaked site wide and UL - their hydra was on us, EOD1.

You’re talking about Bright Eyed Fish? That’s not a hydra and it was Nev & Max hydra who voted him EOD1.

:lol:

I mean play along with a player that flaked since when dinosaurs went extinct.


Oh, you mean hebi? I think Kokichi posted solo.
Show

CreatureHappy Birthday!
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4133  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:15 pm

In post 4129, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4123, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4117, Creature wrote:Thanos 0-0-0
Ultimate Liars 0-0-0
Profii 0-0-0
Mcqueen 0-0-0
Davesaz 0-0-0
The Last Knight 0-0-0
Cheeky Dancer 0-0-0
Theta Alpine 0-0-0
Elsa Jay 0-0-0
Something_Smart 0-0-0
Gamma Emerald 0-0-0
Xtoxm 0-0-0
DrewVa 0-0-0
BrightEyedFish 0-0-0
Ramcius 0-0-0
Nev and Max 0-0-0
Alonzo 0-0-0
Emperors New Groove 0-0-0
RCEnigma 0-0-0
Nero Cain 0-0-1


you do realize that you've done this exact same thing as scum b4, right?


I think the fact you replaced him in that game is ironic btw. But yes creature is scum claiming.

I'm walking among clowns.
Show

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #4134  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:15 pm

In post 4123, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4117, Creature wrote:Thanos 0-0-0
Ultimate Liars 0-0-0
Profii 0-0-0
Mcqueen 0-0-0
Davesaz 0-0-0
The Last Knight 0-0-0
Cheeky Dancer 0-0-0
Theta Alpine 0-0-0
Elsa Jay 0-0-0
Something_Smart 0-0-0
Gamma Emerald 0-0-0
Xtoxm 0-0-0
DrewVa 0-0-0
BrightEyedFish 0-0-0
Ramcius 0-0-0
Nev and Max 0-0-0
Alonzo 0-0-0
Emperors New Groove 0-0-0
RCEnigma 0-0-0
Nero Cain 0-0-1


you do realize that you've done this exact same thing as scum b4, right?

Was thinking that and also thinking Creature would know people who know that would say that

So he is either brazen open wolf or just town

I don’t really think Creature open wolfs ?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4135  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:16 pm

In post 4128, DrewVa wrote:Nero... That was the joke

@nancy, hes shitposting about his last scum game -d


I don’t know how to read Creature here. :(
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4136  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:16 pm

The complete lack of a sense of humor in this thread is pretty impressive -d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4137  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 4130, Creature wrote:
In post 4120, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4111, Creature wrote:
In post 4104, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4096, Ramcius wrote:Hm, with VT claim Mc can't confirm himself, so question is, how strong you believe him to be town? If you have doubts, then he will need to die down the line and scum isn't killing VT claim. Therefore we can clear this now and be done with it or leave it lingering for later day phases and get Creature instead


Like I would be ok with this getting noosed or hammering ss today still personally -d

Is Something_Smart for grabs?


How strong are you on ss scum? -d

Like as strong as all my other scumreads: not that much but they haven't done something to not deserve the rope.


Who are you scumreading other than SS?
Show

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #4138  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 4129, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4123, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4117, Creature wrote:Thanos 0-0-0
Ultimate Liars 0-0-0
Profii 0-0-0
Mcqueen 0-0-0
Davesaz 0-0-0
The Last Knight 0-0-0
Cheeky Dancer 0-0-0
Theta Alpine 0-0-0
Elsa Jay 0-0-0
Something_Smart 0-0-0
Gamma Emerald 0-0-0
Xtoxm 0-0-0
DrewVa 0-0-0
BrightEyedFish 0-0-0
Ramcius 0-0-0
Nev and Max 0-0-0
Alonzo 0-0-0
Emperors New Groove 0-0-0
RCEnigma 0-0-0
Nero Cain 0-0-1


you do realize that you've done this exact same thing as scum b4, right?


I think the fact you replaced him in that game is ironic btw. But yes creature is scum claiming.

I think we are talking about different games - did Creature do this twice as scum?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4139  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:19 pm

In post 4135, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4128, DrewVa wrote:Nero... That was the joke

@nancy, hes shitposting about his last scum game -d


I don’t know how to read Creature here. :(


Medium confidence this is town creature. I've only been wrong about him once lol, ironically in the game he just referenced -d
Show

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4140  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:19 pm

In post 4126, Creature wrote:My vote is on you, Bill O'Reilly style.


Is that all? Wasn't worth my time even to ask

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4141  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Profii how much of nn's game have you forgotten lol?-d
Show

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4142  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:19 pm

That's a joke for what? 3 people in this game?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4143  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:20 pm

In post 4126, Creature wrote:
In post 4115, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4109, Creature wrote:
In post 4099, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4090, Creature wrote:
In post 4076, davesaz wrote:I'm leaning toward both scum on that interaction.

I'm leaning we're gonna mislynch today.


Well you need to help me figure out who is town out of elsa, theta replacement, and ram -d

Dunno what to think about Elsa rn. If Elsa was a different person than JaydragonKing then I'd have a fairly strong townread.

Theta replacement is UnaBombaH I guess? Meh, lean town.

Ramcius idk and I could entertain pissing him off a little more.


You can try your luck, I'd like some entertainment in here

My vote is on you, Bill O'Reilly style.


I guess that answers my question. Creature sounds a bit too confident to be scum. ISO him in Heroes, he was frozen and timid there.
Show

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4144  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:21 pm

In post 4134, profii wrote:Creature would know people who know that would say that

I thought about that and eh....knowing that Kam was a Creature alt and Kam's play was more on Creatures scumside. I feel like his "but I didn't want my main to be obvious" is just an excuse for playing to his scum meta. I', also worries, like I get that they are different players and all but I was in a game with The Worst whose alt got ran up so he switched to his main. Its p much the same the Creature did. Oh, TW was scum btw.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4145  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:22 pm

In post 4133, Creature wrote:
In post 4129, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4123, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4117, Creature wrote:Thanos 0-0-0
Ultimate Liars 0-0-0
Profii 0-0-0
Mcqueen 0-0-0
Davesaz 0-0-0
The Last Knight 0-0-0
Cheeky Dancer 0-0-0
Theta Alpine 0-0-0
Elsa Jay 0-0-0
Something_Smart 0-0-0
Gamma Emerald 0-0-0
Xtoxm 0-0-0
DrewVa 0-0-0
BrightEyedFish 0-0-0
Ramcius 0-0-0
Nev and Max 0-0-0
Alonzo 0-0-0
Emperors New Groove 0-0-0
RCEnigma 0-0-0
Nero Cain 0-0-1


you do realize that you've done this exact same thing as scum b4, right?


I think the fact you replaced him in that game is ironic btw. But yes creature is scum claiming.

I'm walking among clowns.


Creature never makes this kind of statement as scum.
Show

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4146  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:22 pm

In post 4139, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4135, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4128, DrewVa wrote:Nero... That was the joke

@nancy, hes shitposting about his last scum game -d


I don’t know how to read Creature here. :(


Medium confidence this is town creature. I've only been wrong about him once lol, ironically in the game he just referenced -d

To be fair I thought he was town that game as well. Not so much his replacements.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4147  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:23 pm

In post 4142, RCEnigma wrote:That's a joke for what? 3 people in this game?


It was a joke for nero which is who he was responding to lol -d
Show

Ramcius
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4148  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:23 pm

In post 4127, Creature wrote:Why don't we just lynch them then? They're gonna be the PoE later anyway.


But lynching more active players would clear other people for PoE purposes and then we can just look at lurkers and pressure them, while lynching lurkers from the start puts us in our current position - we have nothing to talk, we have no real scumreads, we have nothing, just apathy

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4149  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:24 pm

In post 4143, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4126, Creature wrote:
In post 4115, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4109, Creature wrote:
In post 4099, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4090, Creature wrote:
In post 4076, davesaz wrote:I'm leaning toward both scum on that interaction.

I'm leaning we're gonna mislynch today.


Well you need to help me figure out who is town out of elsa, theta replacement, and ram -d

Dunno what to think about Elsa rn. If Elsa was a different person than JaydragonKing then I'd have a fairly strong townread.

Theta replacement is UnaBombaH I guess? Meh, lean town.

Ramcius idk and I could entertain pissing him off a little more.


You can try your luck, I'd like some entertainment in here

My vote is on you, Bill O'Reilly style.


I guess that answers my question. Creature sounds a bit too confident to be scum. ISO him in Heroes, he was frozen and timid there.


Based on NK's normal, where his town/nuetral/scummy list is from I think his scumplay is significantly better when active.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games