Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 36, Persivul wrote:
In post 6, MiniDeathStar wrote:The game will begin when 10 players have confirmed their roles and all undead have chosen theirs.
At one point everyone but Inferno and Leo had confirmed (so there were 10+ confirmations), but the game wasn't open (so, scum hadn't chosen their roles yet). Could be one of those two is scum and that was the holdup. Doesn't prove anything, but I'd keep an eye on them.
Like this post.
In post 39, Auro wrote:
In post 36, Persivul wrote:
In post 6, MiniDeathStar wrote:The game will begin when 10 players have confirmed their roles and all undead have chosen theirs.
At one point everyone but Inferno and Leo had confirmed (so there were 10+ confirmations), but the game wasn't open (so, scum hadn't chosen their roles yet). Could be one of those two is scum and that was the holdup. Doesn't prove anything, but I'd keep an eye on them.
Townlean on Persivul. I don't see this kind of post coming from scum. OTOH, Persivul, it's possible that role picking wasn't straightforward and scum might have taken time discussing things first
It could actually come from scum, but more for town points then anything else. I vaguely remember playing with Persivul, but I don’t remember which alignment way back when.
In post 44, Lamees wrote:@rb what power role would you choose as scum?
Uh, kill this with fire? I hope you explained why you were asking this in the next page.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 85, Auro wrote:
In post 76, NotNova wrote:I think Auro is townleaning with all the questioning ATM
You've seen my scumgames and I questioned a lot in them, why does questioning earn me a townlean here?
Auro is right. He questioned everything when he was scum in my newbie game. I don’t think giving a lot of questions out is a town tell
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Okay so quick reads. Apparently my Lamees quote died in a preview so whatever =___=

Townish pile:

Rb, Thor, something smart

I don’t like you pile (gut feeling at the moment)

Lamees and leodanny

The only problem I have about leodanny is he is still new to forum mafia, but I feel like this game he is different. Hard to explain, but there’s something about him that’s off. I think the whole well I don’t change votes but did without a reason bugged me.

Lamees I more feel like the posts don’t really have any substance behind it. I didn’t like the first post I quoted more because I felt like it’s I’m here looking like I’m contributing but then not doing anything about it.

VOTE: Lamees
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 221, Auro wrote:
In post 214, Malakitty wrote:It could actually come from scum, but more for town points then anything else. I vaguely remember playing with Persivul, but I don’t remember which alignment way back when.
Isn't it a bit cheeky for scum? I mean, if he was scum, do you think they actually planned to open the game at that moment just to say this?
If I remember right Persi is a very ballsy player. So yes I think he’s a confident mafia player and I could see scum him opening with it
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Leodanny (L-4)
: Persivul, Thor665, Auro
Lamees (L-5)
: rb, Malakitty
rb (L-5)
: Lamees, Leodanny
DVa (L-5)
: Egix96, NotNova
Auro (L-6)
: Dunnstral
NotNova (L-6)
: DVa
YyottaCat, Something_Smart
I have been in a game with lamee where I read her as scum right off the bat. She hammered me ; I made her scum slip and she went unlynched and won the game
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Malakitty »

:|

I don’t like that ^post either
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Malakitty »

Prod noted.

My work schedule might not jive with the prod timer - I may be force replaced but I’ll try my best not to do so
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Malakitty »

I’m not neccassary seeing the issue with DVA. I want to see what the replacement does
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 693, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Malakitty

You have a bad vote on lamees that you need to justify in some way now
You come in here to comment on'waiting for DVa's replacement' but miss that she was replaced on this page somehow

Looking at your post history it's clear that you should be doing more than waiting for other people anyway
Okay? When I was catching up Lamees' posts were bad.

I also just skimmed and I'm about to catch up now. Not sure if you actually realized that I got you are being replaced for inactivity earlier this morning. This should give you a clue on just how far behind I am and not realizing that DLA is now DVA.

You should also go back to another game where everyone scum read me for inactivity and my clusterlack of votes and what did i do? Yep. flip town.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 232, Lamees wrote:
In post 225, Malakitty wrote:I have been in a game with lamee where I read her as scum right off the bat. She hammered me ; I made her scum slip and she went unlynched and won the game
Hammering a town player is not a scum slip lol.
I'm not saying that you hammering me sealed your fact. You became obv-scum when you couldn't get into the conversation when RC and I were trying to solve the game. You then gave up and looked like obv scum because RC and I was like the scum team is x&y and we were right.
In post 233, Lamees wrote:Anyway, this is def not town malakitty. Town malakitty was less aggressive with pushes and was more prone to sheep other players. (In the game we played together at least). Then again I'm not really gonna call her scum just off meta/one previous game together.

I also don't see why yyottacat got so much backlash? Weren't you guys going for a lamees lynch? What if yyotta just bought malakitty's case and joined.
Here's the thing. I replaced in. I didn't even get a chance to start posting and solving when I was hammered. I don't think you can even compare here and then. I'm definitely can be an aggressive person on forum mafia especially with pushes. I'm not where where I really sheeped anyone that other game.
In post 236, Auro wrote:I'm not down for a Lamees lynch. She's very easy mislynch bait, often looks scummy early in the game, and I think a deeper study of her scumgame can reveal potential scumtells of hers.
This is white knighting at it's best. I don't like " a deeper study" comment either.
In post 240, Lamees wrote:Let's talk about this post
In post 160, rb wrote:wow back to not taking mafia seriously imo

too hard tbh
You then went back to voting me over DVA. So you even admit your vote on me is not serious lol.

When town is ready to lynch scum (that is rb) let me know.
Again, Lamees can you provide a case for RB? (maybe you have when i have caught up)
In post 249, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 222, Malakitty wrote:Lamees I more feel like the posts don’t really have any substance behind it. I didn’t like the first post I quoted more because I felt like it’s I’m here looking like I’m contributing but then not doing anything about it.
Why are you townreading rb then? I feel like his posts don't have much substance either...
I gotta get back to you. I vaguely remember the first set of pages that I read. I think my rb read is mainly gut.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 271, Leodanny wrote:I wonder if Lamees and rb are scum trying to distance each other? Hey, rb, are you scum?
I'm really not sure distance is the right word.
In post 274, Auro wrote:FWIW, I see it as a progression of her thoughts, not necessarily a "blatant contradiction". That's Lamees for ya.
This is still pretty bad.
In post 277, Lamees wrote:Even if there was contradiction (which there isn't) how is it even alignment indicative? Why would I as scum make contradicting posts?

How about the fact that rb admitted his vote on me was not serious but continues to tunnel on it to look busy.

How about the fact that rb townread malakitty after ONE POST, and all of a sudden malakittys only case is a sheep of rb's not serious vote on me?

Also, "lamees is posting no content" LMAO I can list 10 players or even more with no content in this game
Didn't you just say I sheeped more as town, but you are calling me scum for being aggressive and not sheeping. :roll:
In post 287, Lamees wrote:I only once rolled scum and it was my first game, can't really use that as an example. I was super noob idk how I won.

But auro is correct, as town I usually get lynched early (in newbie games at least). None newbie games I work better with town so I got night killed late but at that stage we already had the win in the bag.

This isn't a newbie game though, so can we all vote rb please. Thanks.
You won because town was really dumb that game. You won because we had someone fake claim a role and they got lynched. You won because of that. your partner got lynched because he decided to CC the fake role. Not one person listened to the confirmed town after we flipped, not one person.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 318, Persivul wrote:
In post 309, Auro wrote: Still evaluating if Thor's attack on me is genuine.
He seems uncharitable towards any semantic misinterpretations I make, and I am getting confused by what he's saying, or least am continuing to interpret his posts wrong.
What do you think of our interaction?
He's not exactly attacking...which has me concerned.

My general impression as the game unfolded was that you were
taking over
so to speak. That always concerns me. There's no more dangerous scum than one who has taken over the town. So, I've been watching you and poking at you. So far, you look town to me. And, town leaders tend to sort themselves out over time.

I don't get all this talk about "efforting" (and just turning effort into a verb bugs the hell out of me). You seem to me like the type that just continues arguing out of stubbornness, even if it's not helping you read and you don't need to defend. I get that. What I don't get is why Thor keeps on about it.
I actually agree with Persi on this.

I know that way back when in 2016 Thor used to be an aggressive player regardless of his alignment. I have played a game with him recently and I don't feel the thor fire. I thought it was because he rolled scum there. I'm kinda wondering if we have a scum-thor again here, but i really think I might have to look at a few recent town-thor to see if he just changed over my two years of no mafia.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 360, Persivul wrote:
In post 336, Lamees wrote:I rolled angel though
Why did you claim? You were only at L-3 and deadline isn't near. I was beginning to come around on you anyway.

If you were lynched rn, who would you venge kill?
Agree.
In post 373, Lamees wrote:Having players mindlessly tunnelling me while not being serious is just gonna waste day 1 time on a town PR, so I claimed in order to not get to final day with L-1, as that is more likely to look like a scum gambit and also that's a lot of time wasted.
Um isn't that exactly what you are doing to rb, or am i wrong??....
In post 409, Persivul wrote:
In post 3, MiniDeathStar wrote:Try to post at least once a day. Being inactive for 36h will result in a prod.
Looks like Dunn and Mala are due for prods.
I suck at life. Well no I actually don't I just work too much. 70 hours a week and volunteering kills me. This week I had both depts santa runs, they were fun, but time consuming and exhausting.
In post 424, Lamees wrote:Exactly auro, day 1 lynch is the worst play to lynch angel. Because as the game progress the higher my chances are to hit scum. So they are forced to kill me night 1 if you think about it.

If you are gonna do their work for them and lynch me early to lower my chances, then idk, could be considered game throwing lol jk.
I seriously don't understand how and why you played the game like this if you were an angel.

God I'm going to unvote you, but ugh this bothers the shit out of me.

Btw, the exchange between persi, rb and lamees. If there's in fact day talk and scum know the town's roles make me think that rb either isn't reading the scum chat or he's town. Could he be fake acting like he didn't know how angel worked? yes, Do I believe that? No.

UNVOTE: Lamees
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Malakitty »

DarkLightA (L-2)
: NotNova, Lamees, bristep123, Persivul,
Auro
rb (L-4)
: Leodanny, Something_Smart, DarkLightA
Malakitty (L-6)
: Dunnstral
Dunnstral (L-6)
: rb
Leodanny (L-6)
: Thor665
Egix96, Malakitty
Okay i'm at the end of 22.
I didn't realize it's almost 23:00 and I gotta be at my volly dept at 00:00.
Sometimes I wonder why i do this to myself.
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 699, Auro wrote:Mala, do you not think my interactions with Lamees and treatment of her slot could be informed by prior games? In my most recent completed game with her, Newbie 1900, I treated her pretty much the same -- I said she makes scummy plays as town, and is a bad lynch -- she pushed a pretty bad wagon on me, and yet I didn't vote her a single time D1 IIRC. And I was town that game.
yeah I get it meta reads. but she only has one completed scum game.

Also you are really good at implementing your town meta in your scum games.

IDK. She is right now forced into the town pile b/c of her claim.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Malakitty »

plus i just found out there's a missing persons for one of my class mates, we spent almost a year in a hell class for our aemt-cc in ny and for less than 4 months later of passing that and becoming Cc's.. hes now missing.

I just can't
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Malakitty »

@rb: why are you so sure I’m town.??
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Malakitty »

In post 741, Thor665 wrote:Only if you join us.
can I join, even if you’re not my type
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Malakitty »

Working an 8 hour today. Hopefully will be slow after this call so I can try to read.

Skimmed the last two pages?

Nako what false meta read of Lamees did I write? Because I read her as scum in the first game she ever played so it’s not false
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Malakitty »

Subject: Newbie 1892 | Stuff I found online V | Over
Malakittens wrote:
In post 510, Lamees wrote:
In post 509, Malakittens wrote:will admit rereading the first few pages.

I don't like Korina's posting. its coming off awk af
You gonna get death tunneled for that comment.
why
In post 511, RadiantCowbells wrote:mala come vote lcpl with me

lamees come vote lcpl with me

fl come vote lcpl with me
I at page 7 rn. {Korina, Lamee and LCPL} feel werid, but I'm also taking the cop/tracker claim and treating you guys as pocketed town. I like FF's posting.

Just leaving this here. I had read before RC asked me to vote LCLP and I had you and him both in my scum pool

Please don’t try to discredit me like I’m just some noob player and can’t gather my own reads independently
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Malakitty »

How the fuck am I being insecure?

You are using a ducking shit ass one game to do a false read on me. I didn’t sheep RC. I had a lynch pool before RC asked me to lynch lclp. I had a pool of three. Does it matter which of those three to lynch first. Plus RC claimed cop and RC and I played many games together so I was pretty ducking confident he was town so it was me working with a town read.

No the town was aboultse fucking garbage that game. We had one that decided to lie about being a PR and they weren’t. That’s game throwing right there. Instead of listening to confirmed fucking town that had flipped they didn’t even reasses the flips and lynched wrong in lylo. It’s not an insult when it’s true. It’s how people get better.

It’s like my line of field of work. You have to take criticism if you aren’t going to able to take it you aren’t going to get any better. If you don’t show you are trying then have fun trying to either hold a job or have people take you seriously.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Lamees I hated when you asked questions about what roles you would pick etc. you didn’t even follow up and it felt like a filler line to me. Then the whole lynch rb but have no solid case felt like a flash black how you tunneled Korina. Now that all of a sudden I call you out I’m being scum read by you which reeks of OMGUS.

Apparently no one can fucking smell the bullshit you’re spewing. Oh wait they are just pocketing you as town because you claimed. Ok that’s cool. I mean you claimed without even needing to do so
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 941, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Malakitty

I'd rather listen to Lamees today
Ofc you would.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Anyways my lynch and not lynch pool:

Lynch:

Lamees, thor, Dunn, leodanny

I’m pretty confident that the following players are town: something smart, persi, rb & DLA

Unsure: if I had to lynch to less lynch: Egi, Auro

Null: Nako, bristep
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Malakitty »

With Leo the thing is I just modded a newbie game with him as town.

So the style of posting is every similar to there to here, but here I feel like it’s less focused with questions. The newbie game he did question and try to hunt where as here it’s not so much the case.

Part of me dislikes the leodanny wagon because regardless of his alignment I feel like we might not get a lot of information out of the lynch. He’s still new to forum mafia. He’s still trying to get his footing. To experience players he looks like mislynch bait.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Malakitty »

This is to say shove it to point #4 on auros crappy case.

Anyways enjoy lynching town folks.

Spoiler: “Sucks to be me right?”

Please note that my supermarket job isn’t on this. Which is Monday 8-3, Thursday/Friday 8-12 Sunday 3-8
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Will admit, but 778 was a prod dodge with zero intention of having content knowing I would have had time between Wednesday and Thursday to post.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Truth is 951 is to actually prove a point where you have to decide if the person is lurking for alignment reasons or if they are just legitimately busy and trying to stay active in the game and using as much of their free time as they can
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 950, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 944, Malakitty wrote:
In post 941, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Malakitty

I'd rather listen to Lamees today
Ofc you would.
What is that supposed to mean?
I gotta read through your ISO, but majority of the game you have been going over the LHF and lurkers.

I can’t remember if you went after me on the fake god game

But hell there I didn’t read or give much opinions and I’m trying here but you don’t seem to care to sort me out
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Yep Dunn’s votes consist of voting only the following: Auro (rvs vote?), leodanny, vytottacat and me
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Anyways I’m going attempt to have a date with my pillow since I’m spamming the thread (not on purpose I can’t sleep)
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Malakitty »

So please explain why Dunn, the three serious votes you have cast have the lowest post count in the game and try to explain why you haven’t gone after the stronger players in the game.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 961, Dunnstral wrote:And we know you're only scumreading me because I voted you anyway
No your ISO sucks so when I flip I hope someone actually looks at your posting

Gut is telling me one of thor and Auro are scum though. Thor is more likely of the two
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Malakitty »

Leodanny (L-3)
: Thor665, Persivul, rb, Egix96
Malakitty (L-4)
: Lamees, Auro, Dunnstral
rb (L-4)
: Leodanny, Something_Smart, DarkLightA
Egix96 (L-6)
: Nako
DarkLightA (L-6)
: bristep123
Malakitty
Honestly I was catching up before being attacked and then going on the defense. Dunn keeps telling me I haven’t read and I’m just saying words. I have never once stated that I was fully caught up because I’m not. I’m reading current posts but technically I’m still on page 22 with occasional skims
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Malakitty »

In post 956, Auro wrote:
In post 952, Malakitty wrote:Will admit, but 778 was a prod dodge with zero intention of having content knowing I would have had time between Wednesday and Thursday to post.
In post 953, Malakitty wrote:Truth is 951 is to actually prove a point where you have to decide if the person is lurking for alignment reasons or if they are just legitimately busy and trying to stay active in the game and using as much of their free time as they can
I'll trust you on this, Mala, and I know it's in bad taste to push you there when you've re-iterated multiple times you're terribly busy -- I think it's good that you did admit 778 was a prod dodge, but it still did look like you were more active when someone was targeting you. I'm not saying you lurked *because* you're scum, but the pattern of activity is still a bit scummy.

Let's keep that point aside, can we talk about the other 3?
I hate being lynched. I Always try to fight my way out of a wagon. There’s only been a few times I just throw in a towel. I have been posting content that’s not just me being active because I don’t like being wagoned. I’m trying to be a bit more active because I don’t want to be replaced for inactivity.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Malakitty »

In post 964, Auro wrote:
In post 963, Malakitty wrote:Gut is telling me one of thor and Auro are scum though. Thor is more likely of the two
Is this because of our exchanges, or an independent gut-read? Is it possible for you to explain the gut-read, or why you feel so?
Can we talk about the rest of my case?
I don’t like Thor’s posting. I feel like the back and forth between you is a distraction. Plus I already mentioned Thor isn’t playing as what I remember from him. He’s states he’s casing you but I feel like he really isn’t trying to convince people to wagon you which bothers me

We can talk about the case but I actually want to read it on a computer. I have my computer rn on the rig, but I’m so exhausted
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Malakitty »

In post 968, Lamees wrote:I am not falling for malakitty's ATE here. She should be lynched. Posting schedules...

Anyway looks like something smart has got her fumbling over her own words. She first wanted to lynch leodanny, then got asked about leondanny and admits it would be a bad lynch and that leodanny is just lynch bait... wow (post 947)
Excuse me. I already posted my thoughts way before leodanny was a wagon and that I didn’t really feel comfortable with him one way or another. I think there’s better fish to fry than a newbie who will give us zero information
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Malakitty »

In post 222, Malakitty wrote:Okay so quick reads. Apparently my Lamees quote died in a preview so whatever =___=

Townish pile:

Rb, Thor, something smart

I don’t like you pile (gut feeling at the moment)

Lamees and leodanny

The only problem I have about leodanny is he is still new to forum mafia, but I feel like this game he is different. Hard to explain, but there’s something about him that’s off. I think the whole well I don’t change votes but did without a reason bugged me.

Lamees I more feel like the posts don’t really have any substance behind it. I didn’t like the first post I quoted more because I felt like it’s I’m here looking like I’m contributing but then not doing anything about it.

VOTE: Lamees
In post 947, Malakitty wrote:With Leo the thing is I just modded a newbie game with him as town.

So the style of posting is every similar to there to here, but here I feel like it’s less focused with questions. The newbie game he did question and try to hunt where as here it’s not so much the case.

Part of me dislikes the leodanny wagon because regardless of his alignment I feel like we might not get a lot of information out of the lynch. He’s still new to forum mafia. He’s still trying to get his footing. To experience players he looks like mislynch bait.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 971, Dunnstral wrote:My iso very much does not suck ty, I've been avoiding bad wagons on town all game
“I been avoiding pushing harder players because pushing those who are inactive are much easier to lynch.”

10-4 got it.

Anyways I’m really liking Thor and Dunn as possible scum
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Malakitty »

VOTE: Thor

Going with the gut at the moment
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Malakitty »

But I’m not, but please do enlighten me how I’m deflecting??

Anyways reads as follows:

One of {Thor, Auro}, but I believe it’s Thor. Possibly Dunn. Egi isn’t playing similar to our last game.
I don’t have a read on Nako or Bristep they are null.
Rb is prob town. Smart, persi are both town. DLA is prob town.
Leodanny im unsure because he’s so new, but gut says scum but he might be town IDK.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1007, Nako wrote:VOTE: Malakitty
I think Egix is probably scum here so I will vote the wagon that he is not on.
Hate to say this but it’s scummy as hell.

I rather you have a read on me or explain why you believe Egi is scum.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Okay so Dunn.

Explain to me what the cases are on me, Leodanny and Vyt then?
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Malakitty »

K cool. So I’m a policy lynch in other words.

I stopped pushing Lamees after she claimed, but I still didn’t find her townish

I did bc no one would interact with me and I was frustrated. Plus me being out actually helped the end game bc no one had to sort me and my flip did it for me
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Have a headache. Back later.

VOTE: Dunn

Okay with this lynch. Reasons why is in my ISO
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Dw, dunn is a good lynch

also creature is prob town js
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Here but haven’t caught up. Will do soon
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1439, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1415, Lamees wrote:
In post 1411, rb wrote:I think DLA is right and Lamees is lynchproof tbh
Dumb angel to push because if DLA thought that of me, why is he voting me? According to this logic I'm being hit with, voting me is then equivalent to voting no lynch. Since I'm lynch proof. Stop please.

I am fine with rb/dla/auro lynch today (that order)
Why am I no longer in the lynch pile??
Rip
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Malakitty »

Thor665 (L-3)
: Creature, rb, Nako
rb (L-5)
: Thor665
DarkLightA (L-5)
: Egix96
Malakitty (L-5)
: Auro
Leodanny, Malakitty, DarkLightA, Lamees,
Something_Smart
In post 1519, Auro wrote:
In post 1518, Something_Smart wrote:You could be scum if rb isn't, Thor could be scum
I'd like you to talk more about why I could be scum if RB isn't, and how you think Thor could be scum.
Idk how you can’t see that Thor isn’t anything but scum

:|
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1528, Creature wrote:
In post 1526, Creature wrote:I'm having trouble identifying town!you, Mala
and she keeps going missing after just one post :/
Part of me wishes that the Joat didn’t ducking claim Vt and I would have been lynched bc it’s not like my role is at all important

Like losing that role was like a kick in the face and made me lose what little motivation I had (which wasn’t much to begin with)
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Malakitty »

I have said mutilple times why thor is scum.

He hasn’t been acting himself from old town!thor games.
He’s having a conversation with Auro and it doesn’t even appear to be going anywhere and feels like noise.
I don’t really feel like he has town agenda because I feel like he’s not as transparent as he used to be.
He really hasn’t done much imo (I know it’s like calling the pot kettle black)
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1002, Malakitty wrote:
In post 964, Auro wrote:
In post 963, Malakitty wrote:Gut is telling me one of thor and Auro are scum though. Thor is more likely of the two
Is this because of our exchanges, or an independent gut-read? Is it possible for you to explain the gut-read, or why you feel so?
Can we talk about the rest of my case?
I don’t like Thor’s posting. I feel like the back and forth between you is a distraction. Plus I already mentioned Thor isn’t playing as what I remember from him. He’s states he’s casing you but I feel like he really isn’t trying to convince people to wagon you which bothers me

We can talk about the case but I actually want to read it on a computer. I have my computer rn on the rig, but I’m so exhausted
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Malakitty »

VOTE: thor

Maybe when I flip town everyone can pull their head out of butts and actually lynch scum.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1526, Creature wrote:I'm having trouble identifying town!you, Mala
Eh, it’s there. Just not blantly obv because I got no effort in me at the moment
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Lamees what you read on thor?

It scares me you okay with almost hammering everything
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Malakitty »

Yeah happy new year guys.

Honestly I’m at a loss on who to lynch.

Everyone is being prodded because this game is at a stall and the holidays

So yeah
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Not that it matters but I spiked a fever and currently dying (yes it feels like death to me and I wish as a medic I can Iv myself and give fuilds but I can’t)
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Malakitty »

I honestly don’t see why people don’t want to flip one of Auro and thor
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Malakitty »

I know this is shitty but vla due to flu =_=

It’s okay if you lynch me

I already posted my reads they really haven’t changed much
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1651, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1630, rb wrote:Egix who are your scumreads

you need to have a vote in play, this is beyond fucking ridiculous that four people are not voting

if you are town, put your vote in play even if it's just random idc

every vote you put down dilutes overall scum influence on voting and we are FAST heading towards a repeat of day1. considering the low activity of the game we need to consolidate on who we want lynched sooner rather than later
Let me put it this way:
My current towncore is Lamees+Creature+Auro
Anyone outside that is fair game, but WRT the current wagons I'm gonna go here:

VOTE: Mala

L-2

Even if she flips town, we'll have a good idea of where to go next.

But do you now. Where would you go next when I flip town
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Malakitty »

when the game wasnt at a halt creature was posting

also regardless of if im sick with the flu i wont get offended if you lynch me, but do not make that be the reason you dont
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Lamees doesn’t even make sense anymore

And I’m really a ok with a Thor lynch
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Malakitty »

can everyone unvote so we can revote?

k this is getting old
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Malakitty »

btw im feeling alive now

still want a thor flip
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1772, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1753, Auro wrote:@Everyone: How does Thor almost get lynched 5 days before the deadline *without* ANY counter-wagon?
Do you guys seriously believe he's scum and his scumbuddies were bussing / downright ignoring that he was gonna get lynched?
If Thor is scum he clearly never lives to endgame so yes, it's possible that he is being bussed.
How does thor not have a counter wagon...?

Am I blind?
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Malakitty »

This is true
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Malakitty »

This game is freaking dumb

Why the fuck does he have to claim?
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Tbh

I feel like I’m losing brain cells with this game.

That’s legit how non fun this one is.

Apparently no one understands how Molla plays.

The guy jokes a lot. That’s his personality.

Now everyone is on him for a claim From a fucking joke
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Malakitty »

BECAUSE THAT IS HOW MOLLA IS IN RL.

Obv he said just ignore him bc he said it was a joke. He would have already come out and said it
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Oh fuck we actually only have less than 2 hrs left
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Malakitty »

I can’t
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Can’t even

I really for the sake of love hope your scum bc id think you would act like better than this as town
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Malakitty »

The fact we are even having this discussion at this time when the deadline is less than ~2hrs with what is a no lynch bc no one is coming to hammer Thor who’s at l-2 I believe
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Malakitty »

I guess I’m not a counter wagon that’s cool ^___^

I’m glad you’re okay with a no lynch then
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Even if Auro votes thor we might not even have another person around to hammer so /:

Either way I’m going to bed it’s 1am for me
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Malakitty »

L-2 for Thor according to the last top edited in count
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Oh yeah l-3 Molla unvoted

Cool great a ducking no lynch so we can have another shitty D2 for D3

I may actually self vote to avoid being in that shit hole
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Malakitty »

I haven’t been I stopped caring
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Between you and Thor’s constant wall jerks that get no where

Lamees constant non make sense but still alive
The Constant replace out in (makes it harder for me to read ppl)

The fake claim on a joat role

I legit don’t give a fuck bc the chances of town winning prob won’t happen
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Malakitty »

And we don’t have pluarality so yes this will be a no lynch

Idk if somehow we get two people on I’ll self hammer so we have a lynch and maybe we actually get the game progressing
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Malakitty »

VOTE: thor
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Idk I just despise how we are basically D2 all over in D3 and there’s people stating we will vote XYZ and we no lynched
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Funny lamees funny.

Again I wasn’t the one defending me from not lynching me bc I was sick.

If someone was actually around at deadline I would have self hammered in order to have a lynch bc I hate no Lynch as it’s alsays in scum favor

Also I just had it with this game so!

Watch it’s prob Thor + Auro + ?
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1903, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1899, Auro wrote:I'm all for hashing out issues and reaching middle ground as either alignment - I'm still leaning scum on you, and a discussion there would help me build my read (or change my mind).

Do scum!Thor games usually make for an air of cluelessness and "lost towns"?
Yeah I think so. The games where people are more clueless about who is scum typically means Thor is cause his town and scum play are very similar imo.
That’s how I felt that the town was in chaos the last two times thor rolled scum
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1898, BBmolla wrote:Actually fuck idk, maybe this Thor vs Mala thing needs a flip

This game is really leaving me clueless which indicates a Thor scum team fwiw

This needs a flip.

Like Thor scum flip is my missing puzzle piece I think
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Well succinct is an alt but I swore I have played with a player like them

Idk
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Malakitty »

Nako ure scum duh
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Malakitty »

Yeah I thought immortal was GF too
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Malakitty »

Oh succinct

why do I like your posts right now

and why does your last post hit me in the feels re:rb;/lames

just not regarding the interactions w/ auro
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Malakitty »

well we have four days

so maybe we can actually lynch rather than another NL
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1976, Auro wrote:
In post 1973, Egix96 wrote:Is this you trying to guilt-trip me again?
Y'know, like you did in 1898?
Is your human mask slipping off!?
I'm sorry it comes off that way, but I'm just kinda annoyed how this playerlist seems so... entropic and vote-happy without any real reason. :roll:
They were vote-happy w/ me in D1 and you had zero issue
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 1999, Nako wrote:VOTE: Malakitty
CFD
Get it right I’m in KPFD not Commack FD
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 2008, Egix96 wrote:
In post 2001, Malakitty wrote:
CFD
Yes, that's very helpful of you. :roll:
I was making a joke. tbh i dont knoow what CFD means other than what i said above

i kinda lost what abr means what
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Malakitty »

RR can u exp
auro town pls
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Malakitty »

In post 2040, Egix96 wrote:
In post 2028, Malakitty wrote:
In post 2008, Egix96 wrote:
In post 2001, Malakitty wrote:
CFD
Yes, that's very helpful of you. :roll:
I was making a joke. tbh i dont knoow what CFD means other than what i said above

i kinda lost what abr means what
Chinese Fire Drill, it stands for.
Ruby

We don’t really have similar reads this gwme.

I don’t really like Auro as town, but the only time I maybe had him as town is if you’re scum

Also I don’t really get the SS scum read
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Malakitty »

And yes I kinda JSU’s posted so I don’t eat a prod while I sleep
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Alive

And I REFUSE TO HAVE ANOTHER NL
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by Malakitty »

VOTE: Nako

L1 btw
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Malakitty »

So if I’m
Not hammered by the time I get out of the party tonight I’ll do it for you guys
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Malakitty »

I still don’t trust RR bc I didn’t like Thor. Will admit can’t read RR.
Molla is questionable now because he’s been inactive and that scares me
One of Auro lamees I still feel is gut scum
I like succint
Unsure on Nako & SS
Rb town
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Malakitty »

Succint I’m flipping town

So there’s no busing involved
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Malakitty »

Oh you’re talking about SS
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Malakitty »

I just misread my bad
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Just got home.

I stick to my promises.

We apparently need my flip to progress. Just please actually consider my reads is all I ask of everyone.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Mala [/v]

And I’m going back in retirement so.
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Rip

Promise I’m sober

VOTE: Mala
Malakitty
Malakitty
Goon
Malakitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Malakitty »

Malakitty
: Auro, Nako, Something_Smart, Egix96,
Lamees, Malakitty
Nako (L-4)
: rb, BBmolla
Something_Smart (L-4)
: Ruby Red, Succinct
In post 2105, Malakitty wrote:I still don’t trust RR bc I didn’t like Thor. Will admit can’t read RR.
Molla is questionable now because he’s been inactive and that scares me
One of Auro lamees I still feel is gut scum
I like succint
Unsure on Nako & SS
Rb town
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Open Games”