Anime U-Pick: King Size [FULL! REPLACEMENTS/SPECTATE]

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Anime U-Pick: King Size [FULL! REPLACEMENTS/SPECTATE]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

PRESENTED BY TATSUYA KANAME, WITH MHSMITH0 AND VARSOON

PREMISE
Welcome to Tatsuya's 5th Anime U-Pick series, and the biggest one yet. All the craziness, fun and Fun stuffs can be found here. This is Tatsuya's first Large Theme, with a whopping 19-player count. As we celebrate the Anime of the 2010s decades! Have fun scumhunting and don't bandwagon too often!

SETUP SPECIFICS1. At least 3 players are confirmed
Scums (name TBA)
. There will be only one Mafia team. Nighttalk.
2. There may or may not be third-party roles.
3. Non-Bastard, but may or may not be Role Madness. Probably Role Madness.
IT'S A U-PICK
, refer to U-PICKING section below on how to sign-ups and send picks.
THERE ARE SPECIAL MECHANICS
, kinda. See below.
6. 14-day Days, and 2-day Nights.
7. Uses
Thesp's Votecounter. Sorry :(
MathBlade's Vote Scrubber with manual double-checking.

U-PICKING1. By (pre-)/in-ing, you must also
PM THE MOD TEAM
(Tatsuya Kaname / mhsmith0 / Varsoon) three names, listed in order of preference, of any character from any anime that started aired after January 1st, 2010. Note that any anime that is a sequel to those that aired before 2010 is not allowed (sorry Sailor Moon Crystal and UQ Holder fans). Also, watch out for some spoiler-y flavor and powers.
2. After the last person signed up and sent all their picks, the mod team will create role PMs based on one of the three picks from each player. Alignment (scum/non-scum) is rolled before creating role PMs.
3. Game ends when someone achieves their win condition (save for some third-party roles' win condition might not trigger the end of the game, if there is one.)
4. Hydra players are allowed to send in "paired" characters like Rem&Ram from Re:Zero Rem best girl fight me as a pick.

SPECIAL MECHANICS1.
THE 3-EPISODE RULE
- Your Role PM will have parts of your abilities (if any) locked, which cannot be used until it unlocks. Some players may start with no abilities at all (Vanilla). All locked abilities are listed in Role PM. At the start of Nights 1-3, one part will be unlocked, and you will have the full ability at the start of Night 3.
WATCH OR DROP
- At the end of Day 3, whether or not a lynch occurs, there will be a 24-hour daybreak where players may decide to "Drop" their Role PM and replace it with a new, pre-generated Role PM based on one of their other picks, by PM-ing the mod. The new Role PM will have its abilities fully unlocked
BUT WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR, OR ANYONE'S ALIGNMENT.
. You do not know what's in the new Role PM until you decide to Drop, and the Drop is irreversible. Night 3 starts after 24 hours have passed or everyone decided.
CHANNELS
- At the start of the game, players may be invited to one or more unnamed Channels (neighborhoods) where Role PM characters with the same/similar attributes (shows/genre/personality/gender?/etc.) are grouped together. You do not know what attribute(s) you share with your Channel neighbors, but it would become obvious fast. Channels are locked and no longer able at the start of Night 3.

PLAYERS
WOTC is now in effect. Players may PM the mod team with the name of players they ABSOLUTELY don't wish to play with. If 25% of the maximum players (rounded to the nearest integer), which in this game is 5, mentioned on the same player, then I will force that player out.
If a WOTC is cast on a Hydra's head, the whole Hydra will be forced out, but the other head(s) may rejoin as a solo player or in a new hydra with new partner(s). After the last player signed up, the game is not considered full after 24 hours have passed then.

Dunnstral

Spike and Jet
(HYDRA: Xtoxm + Creature)
Vedith
Super Smash Bros. Fan

Gamma Emerald

singletonking
BulletNLynchproof

Chito and Yuuri
(HYDRA: Weiss Schnee + Akarin)
Joan of Arc

Toogeloo

Drixx

Elena Fisher

Flavor Leaf
Morality, Flavor Leaf

Reasonably Psychotic
(HYDRA: Cerberus v666 + Amzela)
mastina

Almost50*

Torque

ooba
Robert2424

Ankamius
Clemency

Near x Mello
(HYDRA: Wisdom + Kokichi Oma)
Pink Ball
Asking for a friend (HYDRA: Alisae + the worst)

BOLD
means picks are accepted.

REPLACEMENT LIST

IMPORTANT: Due to the size and flavor, this game requires players to have played at least 1 Theme game (mini or large) on site, but doesn't have to know the flavor completely to enjoy the game.

Signal accepted...
Message code retrieved: Game Start
Starting process... fAILED
mESSAGE cODE rETRIEVED: ParTIcIpANtS reQuIreD
sTARTING gATHERING pROCESS - sTaTus:
1ͪ͛̇̚҉̨̛҉̢͚͔͓̘͎͙̥8̡͒͊̉̅͗ͬ̿̊̎̅̓̀̒͏̤̜̺̙̟̲/̨͈͈̥̫͓̭͖̝̦͖̞̬̦̜͒̿̑ͯͩ͂̈́̈̄̌̂́ͬ̓͊͘1̬̠̬̟͚͔̝̞͕̩̤̬̥̹͉̭͓ͤͤ̑̑̎̊ͦ͗ͫ͆͜͞ͅ9̡̠̤̹̖̙̂ͥ͒̆͛̂ͤ́̋̐͂́͝ ͥ̃ͪ̓͆͂҉͍̟̰̬̲̹́́ͅPͮ̀̓̏͂͆͆̽̃̈́͏̵̢̲̱̦̠͙̳̠̯̜̦͇ͅĻ̶̟̘̭̳̳̠̦ͪͬͨͧ̓̾ͯ̇ͭ̍͊̏ͤͨͫ͗̂̔͘͜͞Ä̡̧̰̙͉̦̗̭̻̋͛͂͒́̒̒̏̉ͭ̅̂ͪ͜͞Ÿ̸̡̬̤͖͉̗͕̞͖̝͚̘̲ͣ̎ͨͥ̕͝͡E̷̢̻̩̘͈͈̝̦̺̮̥͎̺̱͌̎̊͑̊̽͐̌̊͊̚͠Ŗ̮̙̬͈͇̼̼̱͕̺̦̰̘̮̔ͧ͛ͧͮ̈́́͐ͦͥ͐͋ͫͦ̏̂ͩ̈́ͅSͦ̏͊ͭ̓̓ͪ̊͂̑̐͛ͥ҉̷̧̠̠̼̤̯̻̰͓͈͚͎̻̬̟͎̲̯

(hi)
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

These players have pre-/ined, please /confirm in thread. Those in
bold
have already sent their picks. Those who don't please do.

Joan of Arc
Dunnstral
MariaR

Gamma Emerald

When you /in, please also
send in your picks according to the rules above and also include mhsmith0 and Varsoon in the recipient list
Final Role PMs are expected to be sent out in 10 days after the last player joined.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Also, Hydras, secret alts or whatever are perfectly fine for me. If you are an alt or hydra, PM me your real identity(-ies) and make sure the listmod knows that as well.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

8 more and we're off!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 32, mastina wrote:Question.
In post 0, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Note that any anime that is a sequel to those that aired before 2010 is not allowed (sorry Sailor Moon Crystal and UQ Holder fans).
Can I loophole abuse this with a prequel? :P
Prequel and sequel is merely the same thing. :P
In post 33, mastina wrote:Also question.
Is an anime that's a different adaption of the same source material eligible? That being, an older anime is for the material, but there's a new anime for the same source material which isn't picking up where the old one left off and is starting from scratch?
As long as myanimelist.net doesn't identify that as a sequel/prequel/whatever, then fine, you can use it.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

A̵̧̧̛͉̙̹̝̫̦͔̳̱̪̤̫̫̜̝͓ͪͫ̅̑͆̕L̨̦͕̝̰̟͖̬͚̲͗̏ͯ͐̍̂̒ͭ͒̍̀͢M̴̍͗̈́́̌̄ͤ̅̒̈̆͌͂̈́̍͏̢̧̭̞͓͎̝̟̣̳̞͚̼͚͍̼͇̘͝Ŏ̸̴̵̡̡̙͖͎̙̙͖͍̯̔͒ͣͮ̃̂̄̎̒̇͂́ͧ́Ş̶̼̭͈̤̩̟͓͎̫̖̰ͥ̊͒́̓̋͘͟Ṯ̶̸̵̣͓̰̘͈̭̪̩͚͚̯̣͖̣̎̾ͧͪ̓͌̂͗̇͆ͣ̒̅̅ͩ͌ͪ̾̚͟͠ͅ ̨̯̭̖͔̭͖̜̦͔̼ͭͫ̌̎ͤͭ̽̒̄̽̂̉F̨̧̛̝̟̬̮͇̻̻̤̯̥̼̘̻̬̯̞̮͇͉́͋̉ͤ̈́ͭ̍͛͗͌̎̔͋͢͞U̢̜̪͚̞̣̺̯̹̠̩ͩ̋̅͂̿̔͌ͩ̊́̉̍ͨ͒̿͆ͤ̾́͟͞L̶̲̗͖͓̲̞̳̯̤͓͍̑͌̃̔ͩͦ͢͠L̢̼̲͓̗̖̗͓̻̤̝͎̙͙̯̱ͤ͗̈̓̔̍̽́ͅ!̡̗͔͍͙͈̣͕̠͌ͮ̍ͯ͂̊̄ͦ̕͢ ̶̛̂ͨ̅ͬͨ̎ͩ̓̄̅̀͗̆̓͞͞͏̖̩̗̝̠̥̟̞̼͍͔J̸̡̛̲̖̯̳̫̮͙͕̝̮̄̐̍̌̐ͪ͊͒́̚͞O̴̡̮͖͚̙̍̄͊͒̑̌̿̒̇̔̏͂̆̅͝͝I̶͕̣̝͈̬̘̘̯̞̟͈̻͈̻̘͚̞͔ͥͬͣ͌ͣͫ͗ͫ͋͢N̍̔͌̍̄̿҉̷̷͚̖̳͖̟̯ ̸̧̙̫̹̜̞̪̰̺̣͛ͪ̈́͋̃̚B̂̑͐͂̆͌̓̐̅ͬ̓ͯͮͪ̕҉҉̧̫̮͍̻̖̯̩̹̘̻̘̠͍E̵̢̨̛͖͉̬̮̫̟͙ͣ͆ͥͥ̇̓͗̾͞F̶̧̟̠̖̥̯̞̳̭̪̗̭͈͖̰͚̰̉̄̈́̃̋̿̐̏̌̂͌̊͝͡Ő̴̹͙̬̱͈̫̺͉̝͙̗̮̠̬͍̼̯̑̀̚͟R̞͍͎͇͚͍̟̟͉̘̠͖̘̰̗̂̌ͮͨ̆̑͋͐̆͆͆̀͑ͨ́E͊ͯ̾ͮ̐ͩ̑̓̅̊̾͊ͮͯ̀ͨ̍̓͟҉̖͍̫͇̗ ̡͂̓̓̃̒̿ͭ̉ͭͣ̊̈͋̚͏̦͎͈͚̻̤̦̞̪I̸͖̳̳͚̱̻̠͚̠͓̗͉̻̝̭̜̎̈́̆̿̊ͩ͘͘͠T̷̽͆̊̌̆̒̒̿̋҉̬͖̜̘̲͜ ̷̛̜̳̲̜̪͖̱̝͎͖̩̣̺̫̹̪ͨ͋͌͛́͘͜F̨́ͣͣ̈͊͑̍ͥ͛̒ͣ̓͞͏̸̬̪̘̲͎̳͓̖͇͚͙̬͔̘̺̥͢I̧̱̱͔̹̭̘͎̹͇̅̊̈͒͢Lͨ̌͊̈́̃̇͜҉͍̲̹̻͚̥͎͘L̢̡̡̛̯̠͕̻̹̻̞͂͛̈̏̏̎͒ͮ̉̋ͩ͑ͩ̉͋̓̐̅̕S̅͌̓ͨ̌͒̓̐ͬ̓ͯͣ̒̑ͧ̆̍͟҉̷̧̼̟͉̹͈̞͚͈͇͙̺̠͇̙͈̬̯ͅͅ!̂̽͆ͧ͂͛̓̊̃͏̛͜͏̠̟͕̠̣̰̯̞̠̥

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(I actually missed Creature's /in so this should have been 18/19 players right now, but he's Hydraing with Xtoxm anyway so whatever.)
(Also miscomprehended Almost50's New York Jets post LOL)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 43, Amzela wrote:
In post 37, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:A̵̧̧̛͉̙̹̝̫̦͔̳̱̪̤̫̫̜̝͓ͪͫ̅̑͆̕L̨̦͕̝̰̟͖̬͚̲͗̏ͯ͐̍̂̒ͭ͒̍̀͢M̴̍͗̈́́̌̄ͤ̅̒̈̆͌͂̈́̍͏̢̧̭̞͓͎̝̟̣̳̞͚̼͚͍̼͇̘͝Ŏ̸̴̵̡̡̙͖͎̙̙͖͍̯̔͒ͣͮ̃̂̄̎̒̇͂́ͧ́Ş̶̼̭͈̤̩̟͓͎̫̖̰ͥ̊͒́̓̋͘͟Ṯ̶̸̵̣͓̰̘͈̭̪̩͚͚̯̣͖̣̎̾ͧͪ̓͌̂͗̇͆ͣ̒̅̅ͩ͌ͪ̾̚͟͠ͅ ̨̯̭̖͔̭͖̜̦͔̼ͭͫ̌̎ͤͭ̽̒̄̽̂̉F̨̧̛̝̟̬̮͇̻̻̤̯̥̼̘̻̬̯̞̮͇͉́͋̉ͤ̈́ͭ̍͛͗͌̎̔͋͢͞U̢̜̪͚̞̣̺̯̹̠̩ͩ̋̅͂̿̔͌ͩ̊́̉̍ͨ͒̿͆ͤ̾́͟͞L̶̲̗͖͓̲̞̳̯̤͓͍̑͌̃̔ͩͦ͢͠L̢̼̲͓̗̖̗͓̻̤̝͎̙͙̯̱ͤ͗̈̓̔̍̽́ͅ!̡̗͔͍͙͈̣͕̠͌ͮ̍ͯ͂̊̄ͦ̕͢ ̶̛̂ͨ̅ͬͨ̎ͩ̓̄̅̀͗̆̓͞͞͏̖̩̗̝̠̥̟̞̼͍͔J̸̡̛̲̖̯̳̫̮͙͕̝̮̄̐̍̌̐ͪ͊͒́̚͞O̴̡̮͖͚̙̍̄͊͒̑̌̿̒̇̔̏͂̆̅͝͝I̶͕̣̝͈̬̘̘̯̞̟͈̻͈̻̘͚̞͔ͥͬͣ͌ͣͫ͗ͫ͋͢N̍̔͌̍̄̿҉̷̷͚̖̳͖̟̯ ̸̧̙̫̹̜̞̪̰̺̣͛ͪ̈́͋̃̚B̂̑͐͂̆͌̓̐̅ͬ̓ͯͮͪ̕҉҉̧̫̮͍̻̖̯̩̹̘̻̘̠͍E̵̢̨̛͖͉̬̮̫̟͙ͣ͆ͥͥ̇̓͗̾͞F̶̧̟̠̖̥̯̞̳̭̪̗̭͈͖̰͚̰̉̄̈́̃̋̿̐̏̌̂͌̊͝͡Ő̴̹͙̬̱͈̫̺͉̝͙̗̮̠̬͍̼̯̑̀̚͟R̞͍͎͇͚͍̟̟͉̘̠͖̘̰̗̂̌ͮͨ̆̑͋͐̆͆͆̀͑ͨ́E͊ͯ̾ͮ̐ͩ̑̓̅̊̾͊ͮͯ̀ͨ̍̓͟҉̖͍̫͇̗ ̡͂̓̓̃̒̿ͭ̉ͭͣ̊̈͋̚͏̦͎͈͚̻̤̦̞̪I̸͖̳̳͚̱̻̠͚̠͓̗͉̻̝̭̜̎̈́̆̿̊ͩ͘͘͠T̷̽͆̊̌̆̒̒̿̋҉̬͖̜̘̲͜ ̷̛̜̳̲̜̪͖̱̝͎͖̩̣̺̫̹̪ͨ͋͌͛́͘͜F̨́ͣͣ̈͊͑̍ͥ͛̒ͣ̓͞͏̸̬̪̘̲͎̳͓̖͇͚͙̬͔̘̺̥͢I̧̱̱͔̹̭̘͎̹͇̅̊̈͒͢Lͨ̌͊̈́̃̇͜҉͍̲̹̻͚̥͎͘L̢̡̡̛̯̠͕̻̹̻̞͂͛̈̏̏̎͒ͮ̉̋ͩ͑ͩ̉͋̓̐̅̕S̅͌̓ͨ̌͒̓̐ͬ̓ͯͣ̒̑ͧ̆̍͟҉̷̧̼̟͉̹͈̞͚͈͇͙̺̠͇̙͈̬̯ͅͅ!̂̽͆ͧ͂͛̓̊̃͏̛͜͏̠̟͕̠̣̰̯̞̠̥

This is terrifying on mobile just FYI.
YEET

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 50, Gamma Emerald wrote:(Cowboy Beebop)It's a good anime, it's 26 episodes so it's rather short too
there's also a movie but idrc about that when recommending an anime
Most animes have 12 episodes, so I envy you guys who have 25-26 eps.

Two more, people!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

UPDATE: Due to recent PMs I received, I am now enforcing a new policy, which will be in effect from now on and in my future games as well.

WOTC is now in effect. Players may PM the mod team with the name of players they ABSOLUTELY don't wish to play with. If 25% of the maximum players (rounded to the nearest integer), which in this game is 5, mentioned on the same player, then I will force that player out.
If a WOTC is cast on a Hydra's head, the whole Hydra will be forced out, but the other head(s) may rejoin as a solo player or in a new hydra or with new partner(s). After the last player signed up, the game is not considered full after 24 hours have passed then.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Also, ONE MORE SPOT LEFT GUYS, JOIN! JOOOIN!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 75, Almost50 wrote:@Mod: The new rule is unfair, IMHO. It should be more of "who joined first?| kind of question. If I see someone I don't want to play with on the list I shouldn't have joined. If that someone joined after me though only then do I have the right to complain.

But that's just me.
To be honest, my initial stance is I didn't want to take any action. My job here is to accept signup, create setup and run it, and have fun. I wanted everyone, whoever they are, to also have fun in my game, and if one or some of those's behavior on
their previous games
irritated other players, well then you have to bear with it yourself. I, as
this game's
mod, will not eliminate someone from the game just because of their play style, unless they are breaking the rules or explicitly trying to ruin my game, then I won't let them go.
I will play Yandere Simulator and try to eliminate you.
(alright that's a bad pun)
But at least if a lot of people really can't stand someone, then this policy serves as an option. While some of you may think it's unfair (yes, I could have done WOTO), remember that I actually don't want to do it. That's why I set the bar quite high.
If there's someone on the player list that you feel uncomfortable playing with, it's your job to solve the problem. I mean, seriously, try to ignore your "dislike" feelings. Play how you wanted to, they will play how they wanted to, and as long as no rules are broken, then I'm sure this will be just another good if not great experience.
If you ABSOLUTELY feel too uncomfortable playing with someone(s) (and you ABSOLUTELY feel like that), and think they won't go because not enough votes would be on him, then fine, I'll see you in the next games.
(Also broken English, if any of these messages doesn't feel right to you, then talk to me through PM)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 78, Alisae wrote:
In post 63, Wisdom wrote:/in, potentially as hydra
if you do want to hydra whenever ask me depending on my mood I might be up for it :]
Too bad Wisdom already has a hydra partner.

Also, ALISAEEEEEEEEE~~~~ Join us?

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 85, Alisae wrote:
In post 83, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Also, ALISAEEEEEEEEE~~~~ Join us?
no
why not? 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(expired on 2019-01-20 08:24:34) until the game locks in...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Please do not scumhunt/bluff pre game for the love of god LOL. (Also don't take this post seriously, sarcasm ya know?)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

THE GAME IS OFFICIALLY FULL! Thread going up later. Role PMs expected to be sent out in 10 days.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

The game needs a design phase, and that's the maximum time a Large Theme design phase is allowed, don't worry, it
might
be faster.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

NOTICE: I am going to use MathBlade's Vote Scrubber, along with manual double-checkings. If you have any questions, please PM me. Check the Vote Scrubber's thread for more information.

Also, the game thread is up for you guys to stare at.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Taroumaru, such a nostalgic name... I'm gonna cry T.T

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Currently at about 25%

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 141, Taly wrote:wait are specs allowed for this? LOL i know i just randomly /in'ned for spec with no context
Yep, they are absolutely allowed. You will be granted a dead/spec thread when the game goes live.

50%...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 163, Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I know this is a redundant question but if someone were to pick a character from a manga series that has not received an anime adaptation, would you still grain that character pick as long as said character and franchise originated in the 2010s?
Nope.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

It's getting a bit slow here, but don't worry, the Role PMs will be ready on 29th (my time)!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Apologies but the role PMs might be delayed for another day, due to me underestimating the work of 19 role PMs, some laziness my me as well, and realizing one of the roles selection didn't follow the rules. I truly apologize.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Please stop pregame scumhunting.

Also, sorry for the extreme delays. I know some of you waited too long for this. Trying to finish everything.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ALMOST THERE.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I am locking the thread. Role PMs are being proofread and you all should receive one shortly, for real.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ROLE PMs SENT! CONFIRM YOUR ALIGNMENT BY REPLYING PM AND HEAD TO THE GAME THREAD!

@OTHERS, PM ME TO BE IN REPLACEMENT LIST OR SPECTATE!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

GAME CURRENTLY NEEDS REPLACEMENT FOR Almost50. AT THE TIME I WROTE THIS POST, WE'RE CURRENTLY DAY 4, PAGE 203. PM ME TO REPLACE!

Return to “Completed Signups”