Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Shoshin the worst »

In post 1239, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1186, Shoshin the worst wrote:Regardless I feel like Chara has 50 times the clout you do in this list... If you think it's scum and wanna do something about it let's see whatcha got
how are you reading Kokichi for this?
~Chara
Were kinda baffled by it. It gave brief towny daft flail energy the same way his pushback on the worst did in SCM1 (don't think it says anything about your alignment since he's half assing--just maybe his). that said it's a pretty easy lazy read to have as scum and I'm not sure it's something that doesn't occur to Kokichi naturally. I kinda feel like there should be some way I want to read this but I'm not really reading it strongly.

Do you have a spicier take?
hydra of Shoshin & the worst!
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:25 pm

I'm giving up hope on Varsoon being useful today. His reads are so shit and he's so useless he's probably never getting nightkilled even if this claim is real. (if it's fake I just hope the actual vig has common sense and shoots him).
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:29 pm

Mewt or Nico are fine lynches right now as far as I can tell. They aren't the only people I scumread/don't townread but they're the slots I feel better about lynching.

NR flipping red would actually be fairly interesting given the way some slots have orbited around her today.
Mewt feels like a wolf.

We still have a couple of days right? No one be a flake please.
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

VOTE: mewVOTE:

L-1

Someone do the intent thing, we can have a claim and the inevitable scramble and get that ball rolling before we do the next wagon :-/
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

Oops

VOTE: mew
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

VOTE: Shoshin the worst
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1252, Shoshin the worst wrote:Mewt or Nico are fine lynches right now as far as I can tell. They aren't the only people I scumread/don't townread but they're the slots I feel better about lynching.

NR flipping red would actually be fairly interesting given the way some slots have orbited around her today.
Mewt feels like a wolf.

We still have a couple of days right? No one be a flake please.
Die.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Lynch pool for being scummy: {Alchemist21, Almost Chara, Shoshin the worst}
Up for policy lynch: {Nancy}

Steamrolling with the biggest wagon that forms on any of these three + Nancy.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

@Mewtaph: Alchemist rebutted your attack on him, you left it at that though - why?
Rationale for STW, Almost Chara?
Why a policy lynch on Nancy?

~Jimothy
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1124, Taly wrote:
mew
do u have any reads aside from
alch
and thoughts on the current wagons aside from your sole vote? want to know ty
VC 1.11
u r a person 2 - obv town, thoughts/approach too difficult to emulate as scum
Shoshin the worst - scummy, trying to discredit any suspicion on them, trying to degrade Varsoon's read on them as much as possible when he's likely the N1 target
pinturicchio - 1168 reads as genuine town, but not 100% clearing - best attempt to read them is when they are fully capable of generating thoughts or when they get a replacement: probably not wagoning D1
NicoRobin - really really shitty deadline lynch, received how they responded to pressure, not AI imo and they aren't invested enough to counter the dumb meta arguments in thread that have been presented, asking for a no-info D2 walking into it with Varsoon/Nico dead and one ML down, also my scumreads are willing to push it so nope
Kokichi - would be surprised if this was the one time he flips scum and he opens on Almost Chara, not interested in lynch here and my scumreads are willing to push it so nope
Alchemist21 - fake as fuck progressions throughout the game + fencesitting "decision making" => hard SR but something to pursue at a later day phase for me, don't have the thread presence to push it through
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1125, u r a person 2 wrote:I don't see any disconnect between 204 and 297
There is. That's his first game-advancing content and completely misinterprets the second half of my question. His "I'm not redoubling on the mistakes I messed up" reads as AtE. I wouldn't buy it if I were you.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1258, Michael Scott wrote:@Mewtaph: Alchemist rebutted your attack on him, you left it at that though - why?
Rationale for STW, Almost Chara?
Why a policy lynch on Nancy?

~Jimothy
It's how scum would respond from beginning to end. Me trying to push Alchemist through here requires thread presence I don't have - Nancy is acting as a huge obstacle to me pushing him at all and reflecting votes onto me in a very destructive manner.

Tl;dr, the rebuttal is how a scum responds and the basis of his approach to me isn't how town thinks. I'm not responding to a hard SR
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

In post 1222, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1221, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Does no one have anything to say about post 1195?
I could link the friends game Gamma talked about and say Nico lurking can go either way tbh
Was this the one where we partnered up and had two desperate games?

~Leaf
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

Yo, Auro, I got a rundown of the game from my buddy, but can I see your perspective?

3 biggest things this game to look out for during my catchup, what are they?
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

On AC: They aren't a town read and I'm much more interested in exploring where Kokichi is going with this rather than discarding what he's saying completely and toss him into the "ML and ignore" pile. A50 has been notably "muted" in presence compared to what I expect from him in other games, so if someone has a chip on the Chara head then I'm willing to roll with a wagon on them.
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

Hmm, I don’t know if I’m a fan of this Mewtaph wagon, but I’ll trust Profii.

What’s the case for ScumTaph?

~Leaf
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 673, Krazy wrote:
In post 562, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1, Krazy wrote:
  • This is a confirmed single-ball game with no third party roles. The distribution of players will be 11 town vs 3 mafia
  • There will be a role similar to a town-aligned vigilante in this game
  • This game will feature roles that interact with the order of players in the player list, but the primary emphasis will still be on day play and not night actions.
@Mod: Can we take the point quoted here to indicate that there will be a TOWN-ALIGNED role that is similar to a Vigilante this game?
Yes.
In post 674, Shoshin the worst wrote:#stillalive
#stilltown
This isn't how town responds to reacting to something stopping a public dayvig shot on them "outside of their knowledge" by the way.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

@Mew
Your responding to the hard SR would be to convince the rest of us to sheep you on your SR. Disagree?

"It's how scum would respond" isn't a rebuttal.

Quote where Nancy's been deflecting votes, and detail how it's destructive?

~Jimothy
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1265, ProFlavor wrote:Hmm, I don’t know if I’m a fan of this Mewtaph wagon, but I’ll trust Profii.

What’s the case for ScumTaph?

~Leaf
Alchemist and Nancy have been pushing me, check there for reasoning.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 1263, ProFlavor wrote:Yo, Auro, I got a rundown of the game from my buddy, but can I see your perspective?

3 biggest things this game to look out for during my catchup, what are they?
Yo Flavor,

I'm having a bit of a hard time following the game myself.
I'll need to do a proper catchup too, right now I'm focusing on current interactions.

~Jimothy
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 1267, Michael Scott wrote:@Mew
Your responding to the hard SR would be to convince the rest of us to sheep you on your SR. Disagree?

"It's how scum would respond" isn't a rebuttal.

Quote where Nancy's been deflecting votes, and detail how it's destructive?

~Jimothy
Okay, but the way he's approaching me isn't giving me a chance to respond. That's the entire point of when you drag someone's name in the dirt.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1250, Shoshin the worst wrote:Were kinda baffled by it. It gave brief towny daft flail energy the same way his pushback on the worst did in SCM1 (don't think it says anything about your alignment since he's half assing--just maybe his). that said it's a pretty easy lazy read to have as scum and I'm not sure it's something that doesn't occur to Kokichi naturally. I kinda feel like there should be some way I want to read this but I'm not really reading it strongly.

Do you have a spicier take?
i asked because is an interesting post. hard to explain, but the way you brought up our "clout" in the thread currently caught my attention. not that we were towny per se (and i'm aware you're townreading us) but that we were a strong presence and Kokichi had a weak one, making his chances of winning out against our towniness low. i know i'm being confusing here, but could you talk about your feelings in making that post?

now, as for my read on Kokichi: it's moved to nullish town. there's very little that scum Kokichi gets from his pushback on us there. i buy that he believes i'm lynchable as scum and thus would throw himself into it, but scum Kokichi throwing himself into the attack like this and calling me a liar just seems foolhardy. the read itself is plenty shallow however, as i've said.

looking forward to Mewtaph's reasoning for us being scum!
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

Seems to me like Alchemist went after mewtaph because he didn’t like that Mewtaph said he didn’t seem genuine, and Nancy likely got stuck on something Mewtaoh did and got in a TvT with Mewtaph.

I’m leaning town on Mewtaph.

UNVOTE: Mewtaph

Alchemist and Nancy are both the type to stick on something when they don’t have anything else to go on and tunnel in. I don’t think Mewtaph’s scum off the last few pages.

I went back and ISO’d, and it looks like people just tunneled in.

I haven’t been keeping up with the game, so i feel that I have a pretty unbiased look at the game right now.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1264, Mewtaph wrote:On AC: They aren't a town read and I'm much more interested in exploring where Kokichi is going with this rather than discarding what he's saying completely and toss him into the "ML and ignore" pile. A50 has been notably "muted" in presence compared to what I expect from him in other games, so if someone has a chip on the Chara head then I'm willing to roll with a wagon on them.
oh, it's here.
Mewtaph, i replied to Kokichi's assertions earlier. (he isn't correct. we recently finished a game together where he replaced into a towny slot and through inactivity i ended up scumreading him.)
there's no way to "wait and sort" Kokichi like he says i do
every single time
when he's town (i don't) if he is barely playing to begin with.

Almost is busy. is that just a general comment, or are you saying it's AI?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Spoiler:
In post 1081, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 998, Alchemist21 wrote:Taly’s vote seemed more like a pressure vote to get a response from me. Mewtaph’s reason for keeping his was sketchy.
Anyone ever claiming that a read/play/etc. is forced/fake/whatever without just cause, usually pings me.
In post 1074, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 991, Shoshin the worst wrote:Someone explain scum!Alchemist to me? This just feels like a forced wagon. I literally don't get it.
In post 992, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Wait what? There's an Alchemist wagon WHY? I was fine being complacent earlier but this changes things
-Gamma
In post 993, Shoshin the worst wrote:I think it's just Mewtaph and Taly atm but it does not make any sense to me, either.
In post 994, Varsoon wrote:I'm not incredibly happy with Mewtaph's pushing there.
Makes some degree of sense, but it is what it is. Very curious.

-V
Mewtaph’s play is very different here, than in SC1. Yeah, really really disliking his Alchemist vote. His weird question to Gamma about her alignment and follow up reactions, were weird as well.
In post 1087, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1022, Taly wrote:
In post 1003, Krazy wrote:
NicoRobin(3)
~ (57), (153), (81)

u r a person 2(2)
~ (43), (42)
Shoshin the worst(2)
~ (6), (143)
Alchemist21(2)
~ (5), (61)
pinturicchio(1)
~ (75)
Mewtaph(1)
~ (52)
Kokichi Oma(1)
~ (70)
This is an incredibly bad VC for town.

Michael/STW/UP2
, tell me why
Nico's
a good lynch today.

URAP2
- Already prompted
Pint/ProFlavor
to talk about their vote here.

STW
-
vars
, make town cohesive <3

Alchemist21
- Actually want
Mew
to explain his scumread on
Alchemist
, it's the only one they've had it seems? In like... 1000 posts?

Pint
- A reason to townread
T&L
as I'm feeling less impressed each time I read
Pint's
ISO or latest posts.

Kokichi
-
AC
, is this really a worthy lynch? Any active posters you don't townread?
Why? And Bono and Alchemist are really bad wagons.
In post 1088, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1023, Taly wrote:anyone have meta on
Mew
?

like reliable ones? not a 1 game half-assed
"this is how someone is as that alignment"
?
ISO him in Starcraft 1. He seems to be very different here.
In post 1111, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 965, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 936, Taly wrote:
In post 63, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: Alchemist21
Considering that this vote hasn't left, was it serious?
Yes. You can take that vote as serious in that I haven't seen any other wagon was compelling enough for me to shift my vote. I don't buy how he's approaching the game state as genuine.
In post 936, Taly wrote:
In post 765, Mewtaph wrote:Hey Gamma, can I ask you a question? Do you think that I should be town reading you this game?
What answer were you expecting here?
It was an open ended question, so I wasn't expecting any answer in particular.
In post 936, Taly wrote:
In post 772, Mewtaph wrote:I like u r a person 2 for town quite a bit actually, and I would be willing to do my first active sort to them, Taly or Varsoon.

I think NicoRobin is a decent point to poke with a stick before deadline rears too close, but is a bad wagon to get going near deadline in case they are really just apathetic!town.

I don't know why pinturrichio keeps pushing their content back repeatedly but it's not a great look.
I didn't like the initial voting on
UP2
when I first skimmed through it, the reasons for a scumread there lacked substance (Prompting
Michael Scott
to explain why he thought
UP2's
posts were manufactured, that's the vote that most got my attention when it happened.)

I agree a bit on
Nico
. A lurker lynch won't get anywhere, and I don't trust the fact that everyone is like
"where's the scum at"
?

:/ I get my vote on
Kokichi
contradicts the above statement, but I'm working to change this.

Pint
pushing content back... not a great look? Or scum-indicative?
I thought ignoring
u r a person 2's
self-referential call for a wagon on himself by means of a vote over interaction was scummy. There is a part of me that thinks that scum would be looking for something to do outside of STW's wagon after it dissolved.

Mmm, yes. This is how I feel too.

I'm not taking
Pint
having to push his content back as scum indicative but I'm saying it would've been bad if posts along those lines continued, which I guess is pointless now.
Hmmmm . . . never left moves his vote off of Alchemist who reads pretty damned townie to me but shades Pint. If Pint ever flips red here, this could be possible distancing.
In post 1112, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1003, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.10

NicoRobin(3)
~ (57), (153), (81)

u r a person 2(2)
~ (43), (42)
Shoshin the worst(2)
~ (6), (143)
Alchemist21(2)
~ (5), (61)
pinturicchio(1)
~ (75)
Mewtaph(1)
~ (52)
Kokichi Oma(1)
~ (70)

Not Voting (2): (184), Kokichi Oma(8)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-16 22:05:31)

MOD REMINDERSKokichi Oma needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/9/2019 10:23:00 AM which was 2 days 4 hours 16 minutes 51 seconds ago.

NicoRobin is no longer being replaced.
VOTE: Mewtaph
In post 1114, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Also, didn’t care for the weird Gamma question and justification for it. Pint could also be scum but eh.

So, rn, those two read the least towniest. Thinking Stw is wrong about Taly and RSC (PF), so maybe one of the lurkers but lurking is more town indicative for Kokichi than Nico but currently null on both and I agree with Taly about either being low info flips.

Did a quick search in Nancy's ISO, here are the posts that I think are completely bringing up vectors of attack that are almost entirely created to protect their TR, essentially they're constraining original thought process in the thread which isn't good especially when it's only D1. This is essentially a post dumping all of it in one area.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”