comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:01 am

Post by xyzzy »

votecount 2.124 players voting for sheepsaysmeep (Purrcocet, Trekkie99, Gamma Emerald, Flavor Leaf)
3 players voting for Gamma Emerald (Wisdom, Vaxkiller, Nancy Drew 39)
3 players voting for Flavor Leaf (light_ganski, sheepsaysmeep, vonflare)
3 players voting for Vaxkiller (Kokichi Oma, Ausuka, TheBrie)
3 players voting for Ausuka (Jingle, Jingle, Jingle)
2 players voting for TheBrie (Wagonomics, Party Boat)
1 player voting for Nancy Drew 39 (Saudade)
1 player voting for Party Boat (Xtoxm)

3 players not voting (Enter, Theta Alpine, singletonking)

with 23 votes, it takes 12 to lynch.

mod notes: (to the tune of "One More Time" by Daft Punk) one more replacement / we're gonna celebrate / oh yeah, alright / it's Theta Alpine
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Enter »

makes profii look bad...

profii is dead... that makes varsoon look bad
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 2076, sheepsaysmeep wrote:gamma's claim doesnt move me

also yeah nancy is dropping heavily for me

this My face every time u b posting

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2117, vonflare wrote:vote flavor leaf
Vonflare stop. You know I’m town, you’re just being lazy. Play the game, and vote actual scum. I’ve literally been defending you this entire game, but I’m done if you aren’t going to play and stick to the lazy wagon you were on prior to my replacing in.

Also, you had your chance to push my wagon earlier, the wagon died down.

We’re not lynching within the neighborhood today, now move on.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Wagonomics »

I've given the new Jaycoin rep some time and I think I'd like to see some money moving here: VOTE: Saudade
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Wagonomics »

To be honest I'm not super into any of the top 5 investment properties right now. That doesn't mean they're all locktown but if any of them are scum I'm not seeing it yet.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2115, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh yeah, light’s scum too.
+1
In post 2129, Wagonomics wrote:I've given the new Jaycoin rep some time and I think I'd like to see some money moving here: VOTE: Saudade
+1
In post 2116, Party Boat wrote:
In post 2078, Jingle wrote:
In post 1919, Jingle wrote:Xtoxm: Why you posting reads in the Neighborhood and not the real thread? Apparently your neighborhood content is what makes PB townread you, so why isn't it relevant for mass consumption? Also, what is your neighborhood content?
PB, FL, feel free to weigh in.
it's prob not as substantial as you think for one thing

it's like him not liking people who wanted to lynch leo and an early sheep scumread with an actual legit reason behind it, plus some casual talk with varsoon/flavor that felt genuine and that's pretty much it

I just like it and if it wasn't there I would prob be very fine with burning his slot into the ground like a few other people seem to want to at the moment
:neutral:

You are townreading him because he didn't like the wagon on flipped town but did fuckall in the main thread to derail the lynch and because he was fluffing? I continue to want to give the Party Boat a Viking Funeral.
This is a Parachute.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Party Boat »

In post 2131, Jingle wrote:
In post 1919, Jingle wrote:Xtoxm: Why you posting reads in the Neighborhood and not the real thread? Apparently your neighborhood content is what makes PB townread you, so why isn't it relevant for mass consumption? Also, what is your neighborhood content?

it's like him not liking people who wanted to lynch leo and an early sheep scumread with an actual legit reason behind it, plus some casual talk with varsoon/flavor that felt genuine and that's pretty much it

I just like it and if it wasn't there I would prob be very fine with burning his slot into the ground like a few other people seem to want to at the moment

You are townreading him because he didn't like the wagon on flipped town but did fuckall in the main thread to derail the lynch and because he was fluffing? I continue to want to give the Party Boat a Viking Funeral.
hey i mentioned a sheep read in there too

he feels like badtown I've seen in the past (vezokpiraka, Furcolow) who were playing objectively poorly to everyone else but seemed to have no self-awareness of it whatsoever while being stubbornly, genuinely sure of everything they're doing

and sure I could be wrong but I'm gonna follow my gut on this for now and you can follow yours and we can both see where that gets us later
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Party Boat »

also jingle if you wanted me dead before wait til you read this

now that we have what seems to be just about an ACTUAL FUNCTIONING GAME I'm gonna start jumping between wagons on my scumreads for a bit in the hopes of making an actual wagon happen that can in turn make things happen in the game

So everyone plz pretend that my vote is on all of Flavor/Saud/Ausuka for right now because it might as well be
VOTE: Saudade
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by xyzzy »

mastina replaces Theta Alpine! wow no more replacements
ever

*I can dream
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by mastina »

Yo.
I will be making FULL use of the lack of deadline.
I can only read AT MOST 20 pages a day and may not be able to read every single day (for instance, today), but I WILL be able to play at a decent rate, given the requisite time.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2127, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 2076, sheepsaysmeep wrote:gamma's claim doesnt move me

also yeah nancy is dropping heavily for me

this My face every time u b posting

Sheep is plain wrong, wrong wrong.

I almost think there’s a conspiracy to prevent me being the NK. :/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2118, Ausuka wrote:i actually don't understand how vaxkiller is town? like the only arguments i've really seen are fl saying "this is vax as a back pocket mislynch!" which doesn't really make sense because it's day 2 right now? and i don't really see that, otoh from what i remember from some past games with vax he was pretty towny as town in general and i think there was some "too scummy to be scum" in there too which is a fallacy; if someone is being scummy maybe they're just scum, it doesn't just loop around to them being town + i didn't remember that kind of resistance particularly w/leodanny? like correct me if i missed anything but everyone seemed pretty on board with that so i don't get how that applies here but not there.

i started suspecting vax after for reasons i explained back then; his vote didn't make sense at all.
In post 1446, Vaxkiller wrote:flav leaf lock town
In post 1641, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1630, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1629, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@mod, can you remove me from the hood, it’s not friendly there anymore. :/
Am I allowed to direct quote from the neighbourhood? Yes or no? I want everyone to know exactly the kind of shit, FL is trying to pull in our hood.

If he have the audacity to post here what he did in there, he’d be quicklynched in no time flat but he thinks he can pressure me and threaten me into sr sheep and it ain’t fucking happening FL. You aren’t scaring me but I’m uberpissed that you really thought I was that fucking stupid, that you could get away with this crap, twice in a row.

I played with town!you in YGM and you never once tried to pull this shit on me. It’s not fucking working, so get the fuck off of me! :mad:
Ill vote FL for that
flavour leaf is locktown but nancy makes an angry post about flavour in the hood (it's not at all clear at this point what fl actually did) and like suddenly that locktown read suddenly melts while he's being wagoned? i don't really buy this explanation?
In post 1962, Vaxkiller wrote:I think this is scum Kokichi
In post 1964, Vaxkiller wrote:Can I convince inyone in as few as words as possible that Kochiki is scum?
the leap in confidence here is concerning.
In post 1979, Vaxkiller wrote:Really don't like gammas vote but I think I'll vote
VOTE: sheep
this vote is what made me instantly flip to voting him because he was just voting FL, then kokichi, and now sheep's being wagoned he just goes for sheep. I mean, this post contains 1 reason to vote Gamma and 0 to vote Sheep. From FL to Sheep to Gamma I think he's just going for all the suspects that are popular at the time and jumping between them whenever he feels like it.
You have it completely backwards. I was scumreading him due to that thing which happened in the hood but his almost being wagoned made me think he was town, due to lack of resistance.

But I know he knows I’m town here, so if he says otherwise, I may need to revisit that. We’ll see.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2132, Party Boat wrote:
In post 2131, Jingle wrote:

hey i mentioned a sheep read in there too

he feels like badtown I've seen in the past (vezokpiraka, Furcolow) who were playing objectively poorly to everyone else but seemed to have no self-awareness of it whatsoever while being stubbornly, genuinely sure of everything they're doing

and sure I could be wrong but I'm gonna follow my gut on this for now and you can follow yours and we can both see where that gets us later
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2134, xyzzy wrote:
mastina replaces Theta Alpine! wow no more replacements
ever

*I can dream
I might still be replacing out, sorry. I’m haven’t 100% decided yet. I’ve just been way too much stressed recently and not sure I can handle too much more rn. Sorry. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nancy, I’ve never played with town you while I was town except for in You’ve got Mail, which I replaced in late and didn’t do anything else.

I don’t understand that thought process.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You were also a hydra basically every time I’ve played with you. Idk if we have a complete game together where we were T/T, and none of us were hydra.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2140, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nancy, I’ve never played with town you while I was town except for in You’ve got Mail, which I replaced in late and didn’t do anything else.

I don’t understand that thought process.
In post 2141, Flavor Leaf wrote:You were also a hydra basically every time I’ve played with you. Idk if we have a complete game together where we were T/T, and none of us were hydra.
I’ve been town in every game I’ve played with you and you said right after OK 2 postgame, how obviously I was town, which suggests that you do know how to read me. So, I’m not buying that you’re not in this game. Especially after what I’ve posted in the hood.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Right there, Nancy.

Every time you’ve been town. I don’t know your scum game. That right there is why there’s paranoia, and you should take that as a good thing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Stay in this game, please. I wanna keep talking with you.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2143, Flavor Leaf wrote:Right there, Nancy.

Every time you’ve been town. I don’t know your scum game. That right there is why there’s paranoia, and you should take that as a good thing.
I can give you links, if you’re interested?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh nice we got everyone. Now we could think about lynching. Unless we want wagons vig shot first.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2144, Flavor Leaf wrote:Stay in this game, please. I wanna keep talking with you.
I dunno. :/

I’m still dealing with a lot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Saudade

Still think this is scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”