BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

PenguinPower
Survivor

Pronoun: He

Post Post #4375  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 pm

I provided recent examples (hence why it was specified as “recent”). My reasoning on your entire play is that I don’t think you really believe what you say and are intentionally fluid. Your entire play.

To be clear: Your entire play.
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

<(") | (")>

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4376  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Nancy, Ari's gone from this game, stop trying to bring him back :P
"Reasoning will never make a man correct an ill opinion, which by reasoning he never acquired." ~Jonathan Swift

mcqueen
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4377  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:11 pm

That’s great. No one agrees with you (in regards to my entire play, maybe specific sections)

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: They

Post Post #4378  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:11 pm

In post 4361, DrewVa wrote:@DVa, why does N & M have a strike through it and not Gamma?

Gamma is obvtown and and N & M are hella sketchy?

That was Creature's strike, Nancy.

Talk to me on disc about Gamma when you get on -D
Show

PenguinPower
Survivor

Post Post #4379  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:12 pm

Ok.

Then you shouldn’t worry about being lynched....
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

<(") | (")>

mcqueen
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4380  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:14 pm

I never said others didnt have different reasons for voting me... im fine with xtoxm’s vote. It came from a genuine place. Ur vote is bad and no way do i wanna get lynched off some bullcrap

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4381  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:14 pm

I think Creature's right that Penguin might be town here although that doesn't make him correct on mcq.

Penguin what do you think of Elsa, N&M, Una, and Gamma rn? -d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:15 pm

In post 4376, Something_Smart wrote:Nancy, Ari's gone from this game, stop trying to bring him back :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Show

Nero Cain
Survivor

Post Post #4383  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:16 pm

In post 4358, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4357, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4348, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4326, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4313, mcqueen wrote:ay bro I appreciate the love, but please don't associate with me while you're about to die. if you flip scum I'm really dead, and I know that'd be ideal to you... but then why attempt to save me today?

Are you scum reading Gamma?

Not sure what the quote has anything to do with your question, but I don't really have a solid read on Gamma. Part of me wants to trust Alonzo, part of me just doesn't see enough content from them to lean either way. In my confessional I do have them listed as scum, but that's more of a PoE thing because most of the playerbase is town or null.

If by happenchance you meant Creature, then tbh I have a townread on them. Like his activity as of late, don't necessarily like his entrance.

this "don't defend me" seems really fake.

Am I needed back on Mcqueen?

how is it fake? i was reading through the thread, so if you think i said it after more people started a townread on him (myself included), you're wrong.

i don't wanna be caught "redhanded" tomorrow because some scum tried to pocket me. maybe the same should be said about Una, but at the time, she had just replaced in for someone else. Creature didn't.

but why even worry about it when you aren't even scum reading Gamma. That's why it seems fake.
Join the Fantasy Football league today!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80085

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4384  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:17 pm

@Boon, any chance of an updated VC? Thanks?
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4385  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:19 pm

In post 4383, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4313, mcqueen wrote:ay bro I appreciate the love, but please don't associate with me while you're about to die. if you flip scum I'm really dead, and I know that'd be ideal to you... but then why attempt to save me today?

Not sure what the quote has anything to do with your question, but I don't really have a solid read on Gamma. Part of me wants to trust Alonzo, part of me just doesn't see enough content from them to lean either way. In my confessional I do have them listed as scum, but that's more of a PoE thing because most of the playerbase is town or null.

If by happenchance you meant Creature, then tbh I have a townread on them. Like his activity as of late, don't necessarily like his entrance.

how is it fake? i was reading through the thread, so if you think i said it after more people started a townread on him (myself included), you're wrong.

i don't wanna be caught "redhanded" tomorrow because some scum tried to pocket me. maybe the same should be said about Una, but at the time, she had just replaced in for someone else. Creature didn't.

but why even worry about it when you aren't even scum reading Gamma. That's why it seems fake.

Why is Alonzo scumreading Gamma? I thought he was voting N & M?
Show

mcqueen
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4386  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:20 pm

??? See im confused and u are too, and maybe Nero. I said that to Creature... not sure where gamma came into this

Xtoxm
EBWOXM

Post Post #4387  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:27 pm

I made it back. Haven't read new pages. Anything change?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4388  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:30 pm

In post 4387, Xtoxm wrote:I made it back. Haven't read new pages. Anything change?

That’s what I’d like to know. Anyway, I KNOW Creature meta and he’s 100% town here.

This setup makes it so much harder to have accurate reads. :(
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:30 pm

In post 4330, DrewVa wrote:Remaining time for this dayphase is: (expired on 2019-01-14 18:00:00)
-d
Show

mcqueen
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4390  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Im still on Ram

mcqueen
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4391  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:39 pm

In post 4384, DrewVa wrote:@Boon, any chance of an updated VC? Thanks?

?

PenguinPower
Survivor

Post Post #4392  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 pm

In post 4380, mcqueen wrote:I never said others didnt have different reasons for voting me... im fine with xtoxm’s vote. It came from a genuine place. Ur vote is bad and no way do i wanna get lynched off some bullcrap

<(") | (")>

mcqueen
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4393  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:42 pm

No

mcqueen
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4394  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:42 pm

I did laugh tho

DrewVa
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4395  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:43 pm

I appreciate you continuing to maintain the spirit of your hydra, although it is weird to see you posting gifs that are not, in fact, penguin gifs. -D
Show

mcqueen
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4396  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:45 pm

In post 4386, mcqueen wrote:

??? See im confused and u are too, and maybe Nero. I said that to Creature... not sure where gamma came into this

Just realized i thought drewva posted this. Kept checking for their response. Would love an answer before the deadline @nero

Cheeky Dancer
Goon

Post Post #4397  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:45 pm

Ugh xtoxm I'm weirding out about mcqueen fighting so hard.
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

mcqueen
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:45 pm

How so?

PenguinPower
Survivor

Post Post #4399  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:45 pm

In post 4381, DrewVa wrote:Elsa, N&M, Una, and Gamma

Mmm...town, scum, scum, town

My N&M read may be influenced too much by our back and forth earlier and may not be correct.

Una hasn't actually been too scummy. Gut read only.

Gamma read is probably my weakest one.

<(") | (")>

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games