Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 2.4

Aubrey (3):
Shoshin , no lunch , u r a person 2
brassherald (2):
Slaxx , OkaPoka
Slaxx (1):
brassherald

Not voting (2):
Gamma Emerald, Aubrey

With 8 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-22 04:09:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 474, Slaxx wrote:
In post 473, brassherald wrote:Like, especially if an Aubrey lynch happens and Aubrey flips red, just remember who here is trying to push a counterwagon on me because I'm "not producing original content" like I'm some fucking monkey who as to jump through hoops for you and play a specific way rather than the way I have proven multiple times works and gets results.
1. I pushed the Aubrey lynch but got a little uncomfortable at how easily it formed, and at how he seemed more like frustrated town than scum
2. You have been putting off a reads post for a while, like 5-6 days, and just stoking random paranoia and asking empty questions when you do bother to post
3. You have some damning interactions with Maestro and
4. Why are you voting me again? Can you articulate it yourself?

No one answer this for him.

I think that is my last post today, reached 10.
First, before I answer a question for you, don't fucking tell people not to answer for me, I can handle myself, I have always made it absolutely clear that I will answer any questions posed towards me and people should fucking know that when a question is posed towards a person, that this person should answer without needing help. Like, we don't need your holier than thou bullshit, so cut it out.

Cheeky was overly aggressive in a way I have never seen her act as town. Her slot was suspect when she left, already. You, then come in, make a shitty ass tiered read list which are the worst fucking thing to be created ever on this site, yours is extra shitty since you gave no supporting information with it. Now, with no gaddamn analysis, names Oka as town. With very low analysis, not taking into account how most of the day so far has been a FUCKING WEEKEND where posting is generally low, you decide I'm scum. That's scum indicative behavior, making bad analysis based on nothing, zilch, nada. And then trying to call me out for no analysis?

I'm voting you because you are scum.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by brassherald »

And again, I want to point out for anyone to have an open offer, you ever want my thoughts, all you need to do is ask.

I cannot promise I won't curse at you if you are stupidly aggressive about it.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

who's the partner then?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 478, OkaPoka wrote:who's the partner then?
Doesn't matter, he's the flagpole. Lynch him, we win.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 476, brassherald wrote:
In post 474, Slaxx wrote:
In post 473, brassherald wrote:Like, especially if an Aubrey lynch happens and Aubrey flips red, just remember who here is trying to push a counterwagon on me because I'm "not producing original content" like I'm some fucking monkey who as to jump through hoops for you and play a specific way rather than the way I have proven multiple times works and gets results.
1. I pushed the Aubrey lynch but got a little uncomfortable at how easily it formed, and at how he seemed more like frustrated town than scum
2. You have been putting off a reads post for a while, like 5-6 days, and just stoking random paranoia and asking empty questions when you do bother to post
3. You have some damning interactions with Maestro and
4. Why are you voting me again? Can you articulate it yourself?

No one answer this for him.

I think that is my last post today, reached 10.
First, before I answer a question for you, don't fucking tell people not to answer for me, I can handle myself, I have always made it absolutely clear that I will answer any questions posed towards me and people should fucking know that when a question is posed towards a person, that this person should answer without needing help. Like, we don't need your holier than thou bullshit, so cut it out.

Cheeky was overly aggressive in a way I have never seen her act as town. Her slot was suspect when she left, already. You, then come in, make a shitty ass tiered read list which are the worst fucking thing to be created ever on this site, yours is extra shitty since you gave no supporting information with it. Now, with no gaddamn analysis, names Oka as town. With very low analysis, not taking into account how most of the day so far has been a FUCKING WEEKEND where posting is generally low, you decide I'm scum. That's scum indicative behavior, making bad analysis based on nothing, zilch, nada. And then trying to call me out for no analysis?

I'm voting you because you are scum.
Ohhh I am dipping into my 20 reserve for this.

You obviously are not reading to try to determine my alignment as much as you are trying to push me for a lynch: because my explanations for a lot of those reads are in the NEXT POST UP in my ISO. You're totally ignoring the associative tells as part of the case I made on you, and instead attacking the issue about the time, but why promise something and then continue not to deliver? Makes you look intentionally opaque. How long are we supposed to let you coast without producing content? Seriously?

And I told everyone why I thought Oka was town. That post about similar bandwagons being on both players was pretty townie, which was the reason I referenced. I also highlighted exactly why I thought Maestro was scum as well. I have been
incredibly
transparent with virtually every post I have made.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Slaxx »

There is NO WAY you missed all that if you were really trying to sort my alignment, you are either confbiasing hard or you were just skimming through, saw that list, and decided it fit the narrative and carelessly plugged it in.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 479, brassherald wrote:
In post 478, OkaPoka wrote:who's the partner then?
Doesn't matter, he's the flagpole. Lynch him, we win.
That's a huge fucking copout.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by brassherald »

Yeah, and your read of me is based on flipped scum saying I could be town, which, hey, scum need to have some town reads, shocking! Also, based on the fact that I didn't post anything original over the weekend, when site activity is low.

Let me go through the mentions of Oka for you, since you seem to think "Oka seems like misguided town" is actual analysis.
Oka is scum
Oka is scum
Question to Oka
Question to Oka again
Oka's counterwagon is Maestro, so trying to get him to vote there.
You understand Oka's logic, I guess this is where the town read starts ?
Oka is town
Hold on, you address your flip on Oka read in Oh, wait, did I say address, I meant acknowledged because you mention it.
Question about Oka

So, I guess saying someone is misguided town is enough to be
incredibly
transparent. Sorry, I didn't realize we were dealing with the high analysis of I should read your fucking mind because you sure as hell have not said it.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 470, OkaPoka wrote:So given that, based on how u r a person 2 is thinking, his townreads should increase in scum equity as they would thus have a higher chance of being a flag bearer as scum because they are being townread right?

So he should move Shoshin up?

nah man
i assure you, if Shoshin is scum, she is the flagbearer.

That doesn't mean her towniness makes her more likely to be scum in the first place. That's the disconnect in your thinking.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

oh i missed that page 20 existed
103-11 0-2
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i agree but that's the sense im getting from your idea from slaxx scum up if aubrey red flips? like he'd be more townie but you want to harder scumread him because flagbearer mechanics so im saying that then shoshin should be scum too by your logic
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by brassherald »

I feel like it's shoshin and slaxx, because as I said, I don't see the aubrey scum read, and no one seems to be willing to share about it. I got some sarcastic shit remark about my own post as if I hadn't already reviewed before my question and that's it.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Slaxx »

#364 and #379 literally explain the transition. Also, once again, if you bothered to actually sort and not just drive a lynch, you would see #379 is in response to U2's #378 in which he quotes a specific post and gives a reason for Oka town. And yes, the logic of those two wagons being the same seems to come more from town actually paying attention to wagon patterns. I think in general that is harder to manufacture as scum. What more is there to say about that? All I did was add "That is harder to manufacture as scum" which I felt was implied with the shift to a townread.

P Edit: Yeah I don't buy that you actually believe what you are saying. As Oka said, Shoshin would have been the flagbearer if her and I were paired up, and I find it hard to believe you wouldn't think that if you were actually trying to interpret and sort the players.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 378, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 188, u r a person 2 wrote:Although probably not both of {maestro, oka}

It would be kind of weird for them both to come out in strong defense of cheeky with wall posts two minutes apart as a scum team
In post 189, Maestro wrote:
In post 188, u r a person 2 wrote:Although probably not both of {maestro, oka}

It would be kind of weird for them both to come out in strong defense of cheeky with wall posts two minutes apart as a scum team
This is unironically funny to me.

Pray tell, why would that be weird if you see us both as Scum? Scum have Daychat cuz there's no Nights idjit they could be doing whatever the fuck they want.
Also, I wasn't explaining
why I was quoting posts
, I was explaining why my catch-up was weirdly disjointed. It's like you're not even reading, my dude.
emphasis mine

I've been going back and forth. Does this spew oka town? I think it might.
Oh, shit, so much analysis for Slaxx to take the credit from U2 on! Wow! I am clearly not reading these posts because this is clear analysis, guys!

Clear analysis done by Slaxx, apparently. Hold on, let me take credit for everyone else agree with them, then claim someone who didn't do this can't analyze.

Like, Slaxx, cut your bullshit. I'd prefer you to lynch me rather than whatever the fuck this bullshit conversation is.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Wow, you are most definitely not discussing this in good faith. What is your bar on how much analysis is needed to change a read? I gave two reasons: one of my own, and one associative tell U2 plucked out. AFTER a scum flip, no less. I bet if you went back and looked at all the ISO's you would find read changes that were way less organic and transparent than that, particularly from those who might have been null or town reading Maestro. It is clear you are picking that because it is all you can find in my ISO, because if you were using it to actually scumhunt, you'd have a lot bigger pool, starting with U2, who used that argument to waiver on Oka.

Also, notice we started out talking about my entire readslist (under false pretenses) and not anything Brass-related, which could have been easily mitigated by anyone actually trying to sort my slot. Then we moved specifically to my shift on Oka (also under false pretenses), and now we are talking about how my level of analysis on Oka specifically just didn't cut it to justify a change in read. Also note that while calling my reads shallow, Brass was inspired to vote me after a few lines of dialogue with Oka (yes, I know he suspected my slot before, but he is pushing a "He's the flagpole" narrative based on this).

Here's the thing: Brass is not interested in figuring out my alignment because he knows it. If you read the last two pages it is clear his sole purpose was to drive a lynch, and apparently he thought he could double-down on the points he was making.

And now we are in to...just complete bad faith arguments that look way more like someone who kept putting in more chips and is now pot-committed on a poorly constructed argument, and some half-ass gambit thrown in.

"I'd prefer you lynch me rather than..."

Yeah, I hope they call that bluff.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Dammit forgot to add "last post for the night" to that post so I have to make another one to say it.

LAST POST FOR THE NIGHT.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Shoshin »

If we're not lynching Aubrey, we lynch Oka. Don't overcomplicate this game, please.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

You think Slaxx vs Brass is TvT?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by no lunch »

Can someone explain scum-brassherald to me?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by no lunch »

In post 458, OkaPoka wrote:Aubrey r u town
OkaPoka. What was on your mind when you made this post? Detail, please.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:40 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 492, Shoshin wrote:If we're not lynching Aubrey, we lynch Oka. Don't overcomplicate this game, please.
is gamma in your lynch pool?
103-11 0-2
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:01 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts