Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Shoshin the worst »

In post 1387, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1379, Shoshin the worst wrote:Mewtaph is still a great vote if people pull their heads out but I'm losing faith in this list rapidly
This is a false bravado and an attempt to discredit the player list.

I feel we’re actually a strong playerlist, and whoever said this is attempting to cause doubt within town.

It’s Day 1. Nobody should genuinely have that kind of attitude towards the game state.

~Leaf
Bruh it should be pretty obvious why I have that approach to the gamestate. It's got nothing to do with the strength of the list. I genuinely just don't get the Mewtaph townread even slightly and nobody is taking the time to point me in the right direction which has me wondering if they're not super confident on it either.
hydra of Shoshin & the worst!
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:06 pm

In post 1389, ProFlavor wrote:Kokichi is also mislynch bait this early in the game. Shoshin is super scum. :lol:

~Leaf
"let's not lynch him because he's lynchbait" is agenda driven thinking. Kokichi's iso is high wolf equity lol.
don't position our slot like this. take a few minutes to try and see what we're seeing?
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:09 pm

In post 1392, ProFlavor wrote:The fact that Varsoon, Mewtaph, and I are the three on Shoshin right now shows me that this is more than likely a scum slot.

Varsoon is hard town here. I’ve recently gotten to witness directly both townVarsoon and scumVarsoon, and really I’ve known Varsoon for like 4 and a half years now, so I’m pretty happy with my read there.

Mewtaph is town for the wagon composition. Mustang and Nancy pushing onto a townie the way they did makes total sense, and then people, and scumShoshin, decide to jump on to Mewtaph.

This also semi incriminates Jjh slot, but I’ll let them catchup first.

I realize my slot will probably be tried to use as a counterwagon option after pushing Shoshone like this, so unless you wanna try to 1v1 me and out explain the damn awful play it would have been to let Mewtaph live in this situation as scum...well, go for it. I could have just kept not playing the game and allowing Profii to play in that situation. Mewtaph likely would have been killed.

So there, Mewtaph and I would have to be scum together AND you’d have to think I would Super obviously protect them in this position AND I would hard town read Varsoon, a solid player who I know would very much end up tunneling me if he thinks I’m scum.

Long story short, Only town are on the Shoshin wagon right now. Bet.
Hrrrrrkkkkkkkkk
This is still confbiased or agenda driven thinking....

I don't see how you just loljump to the conclusion that because you townread the entire wagon it must be on scum. that's a nonsensical conclusion and is actually heavily inconsistent with scumplay (you can't think both of our scumbuddies would just be hanging back while we go down surely. this is an optimal softbus/distance gamestate and it's radiant). an all town wagon us here is town indicative via vca and you're not convincing me on anything else.

I also don't townread the full wagon and don't understand why you do.

But your bizarre conclusions are more of a problem.
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:11 pm

In post 1394, Almost Chara wrote:it's a foolish one if so (not that i'm discounting your interpretation).
what's pretty bizarre to me is the belief that Kokichi's alignment has anything to do with mine here, as though his bad meta read on me has credence provided he's town.

but Leaf, do you think STW decides to have their cake and eat it too, by which i mean continuing to have us as strong town while also trying to lynch someone i don't want to lynch, and leave us open as a target on later days?

and thanks for the answer, Nancy.
~Chara
I don't think Kokichi's alignment is related to yours right now no
he was correct on scum!me last game and couldn't be bothered explaining it or revealing his triplevoting IC role that would have confirmed me scum

so if he does flip green I'll take his read on you like 1% seriously and actually see how I feel about it and whether it's worth engaging with you on.
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:12 pm

In post 1399, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1396, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1392, ProFlavor wrote:So there, Mewtaph and I would have to be scum together AND you’d have to think I would Super obviously protect them in this position AND I would hard town read Varsoon, a solid player who I know would very much end up tunneling me if he thinks I’m scum.
Can I think that Mew is scum and that you are wrong!town or was there a logic piece that makes that not possible?
+1
#goodposting
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:13 pm

In post 1402, ProFlavor wrote:Wagon composition shows Mewtaph as town. Break it down elsewise if you think otherwise.

~Leaf
How? It literally doesn't.
You're saying he's town therefore the wagon is town therefore he's town because wagonomics

This is a weird logical cycle that doesn't check out at all
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:14 pm

In post 1410, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1408, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1402, ProFlavor wrote:Wagon composition shows Mewtaph as town. Break it down elsewise if you think otherwise.

~Leaf
Once again I repeat: Please explain it to me, like I’m 5. Ktankx.
I have.

Nothing scummy really from Mewtaph, you and Mustang have a tendency to tunnel onto townies, then the near lynch.

If you’re town, then you should feel scum followed you onto the wagon, tbh.
*scrolls up*
*scrolls back down*
*scrolls back up*
*scrolls back down*
*throws phone out window*
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:16 pm

In post 1421, ProFlavor wrote:But I definitely feel the lack of resistance towards Mewtaph prior to me coming in implies Mewtaph town.
Please list the people who you think should have resisted the Mewtaph wagon but didn't
The fuck did it even peak at - 4 votes? 5? I can't even remember. It was nowhere near an L-1. I don't think scum voted it. lol.
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:17 pm

In post 1422, ProFlavor wrote:What do you mean I’m not?

I feel I’m spouting it out pretty clearly.

He’s done nothing scummy, the 2 players who started it are known to tunnel, and there was no resistance before me.

That right there near locks him into town.

And this is BEFORE actually analyzing his play.

He’s been actively giving reads. He’s been asking questions. He’s been in the spot where he’s taking on multiple players at once. This is the epitome of a mislynch. He’s being extremely genuine, and showing thoughts of figuring out the game.

Mixed in with this and my town read of Varsoon, while seeing that U R A and Nancy are confused and trying to figure it out, I feel STW is near lock scum.

Honestly, probably with Mustang here.
You're not being clear at all. You've already decided the conclusion you're going to end up at so you're talking in circles until you get there. The fact your alleged townreads and your lock scumread are both as fucking confused as each other at your posting should probably tip you off that you're the one not expressing yourself properly... :lol:
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:27 pm

If this is actually all t/t scum is >rand lurking.
The way Mewtaph is ducking out all the pressure has me cringing again.

Jjh excusable due to rep in. Kokichi's pop ins are consistently bad. Pintu/Taly still worth keeping an eye on.
yeah I'm scumreading a lot of lurkers
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

In post 1469, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1464, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1457, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1446, ProFlavor wrote:I would say STW/Alchemist. Neither of them are townie whatsoever.

Scum was on the Mewtaph wagon. Regardless of Mew’s alignment.
I just freaking told you that I see 0 difference in his play here, than in OK 2, in fact, he is even more obviously townie here, so once I again, pretend I’m dumb and explain to me how Alchemist is possibly scum here?
He wasn’t even in OK2 much, and yes, it’s similar. Any decent scum player is going to be able to match their town play, especially Day 1. Why are you using that as a full excuse that Alchemist can absolutely not be scum here?

Are you hatcheting me so STW doesn’t get killed?

~Leaf
This still doesn’t explain why you think I’m scum. If it’s not for the Mewtaph push then where is it coming from?
Just gut/paranoia. It's honestly not a strong read.
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

Mixed in with scum likely being on that wagon.

~Leaf
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

It had 5 votes. I thought it was at L-1 when I unvoted.
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:34 pm

:( Leaf why are you talking so much shit
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:35 pm

I'll check the wagon peak later if I get the time
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

In post 1477, Shoshin the worst wrote:I also don't townread the full wagon and don't understand why you do.
Simple. I've explained my town reads on Mewtaph and Varsoon more than anything else this game. I was also on the wagon. There's only 3 of us. What don't you understand about it?

To be fair, I'm more sure on MewtaphTown than STWscum, fwiw.

~Leaf
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

In post 1483, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1422, ProFlavor wrote:What do you mean I’m not?

I feel I’m spouting it out pretty clearly.

He’s done nothing scummy, the 2 players who started it are known to tunnel, and there was no resistance before me.

That right there near locks him into town.

And this is BEFORE actually analyzing his play.

He’s been actively giving reads. He’s been asking questions. He’s been in the spot where he’s taking on multiple players at once. This is the epitome of a mislynch. He’s being extremely genuine, and showing thoughts of figuring out the game.

Mixed in with this and my town read of Varsoon, while seeing that U R A and Nancy are confused and trying to figure it out, I feel STW is near lock scum.

Honestly, probably with Mustang here.
You're not being clear at all. You've already decided the conclusion you're going to end up at so you're talking in circles until you get there. The fact your alleged townreads and your lock scumread are both as fucking confused as each other at your posting should probably tip you off that you're the one not expressing yourself properly... :lol:
This is actually far from it. Majority of my games are very fluid.

Gamma says I second guess myself and flip flop a lot. I don't like to leave any corner undusted. Been trying to stop with the second guessing, though.

~Leaf
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Actually your Mewtaph townread is the bit I don't understand at all. I think you said the wagon is town because yoj townread him but you townread him due to his position on the wagon. If there's stuff outside of that clearly it soared over my head.
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

In post 1477, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1392, ProFlavor wrote:The fact that Varsoon, Mewtaph, and I are the three on Shoshin right now shows me that this is more than likely a scum slot.

Varsoon is hard town here. I’ve recently gotten to witness directly both townVarsoon and scumVarsoon, and really I’ve known Varsoon for like 4 and a half years now, so I’m pretty happy with my read there.

Mewtaph is town for the wagon composition. Mustang and Nancy pushing onto a townie the way they did makes total sense, and then people, and scumShoshin, decide to jump on to Mewtaph.

This also semi incriminates Jjh slot, but I’ll let them catchup first.

I realize my slot will probably be tried to use as a counterwagon option after pushing Shoshone like this, so unless you wanna try to 1v1 me and out explain the damn awful play it would have been to let Mewtaph live in this situation as scum...well, go for it. I could have just kept not playing the game and allowing Profii to play in that situation. Mewtaph likely would have been killed.

So there, Mewtaph and I would have to be scum together AND you’d have to think I would Super obviously protect them in this position AND I would hard town read Varsoon, a solid player who I know would very much end up tunneling me if he thinks I’m scum.

Long story short, Only town are on the Shoshin wagon right now. Bet.
Hrrrrrkkkkkkkkk
This is still confbiased or agenda driven thinking....

I don't see how you just loljump to the conclusion that because you townread the entire wagon it must be on scum. that's a nonsensical conclusion and is actually heavily inconsistent with scumplay (you can't think both of our scumbuddies would just be hanging back while we go down surely. this is an optimal softbus/distance gamestate and it's radiant). an all town wagon us here is town indicative via vca and you're not convincing me on anything else.

I also don't townread the full wagon and don't understand why you do.

But your bizarre conclusions are more of a problem.
Going on this, I already stated I feel like Alchemist could be scum. And you have 3 votes on you, you aren't really going down. I also shaded JJH a little bit, and they were on you.

I feel like if you're scum, I halted the soft bus coming for you.

Actually, I forgot Kokichi was on you.

Everything I was talking about prior was being said without Kokichi on you.
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

In post 1492, Shoshin the worst wrote:Actually your Mewtaph townread is the bit I don't understand at all. I think you said the wagon is town because yoj townread him but you townread him due to his position on the wagon. If there's stuff outside of that clearly it soared over my head.

His general trying to solve the game. Updated reads lists. Plenty of things.

Why do you scum read him? Most reasons pointed out aren't scummy at all to me. NAI or townie.
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

He just had a lot of pressure on him. Of course his posting was gonna seem weird. It's what people push as "flailing" but town flail too.
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Show me the inside of your head? I know you're good at reading these kinds of things. What was towny flail about it? Fmpov we called him out on nonsense reads, he froze up and exited the thread
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

I don't think his reads were nonsense, though. I liked them. I don't see where he froze up. I feel he's been here at least semi consistently too. He seemed to just be annoyed.
Shoshin the worst
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Shoshin the worst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Do you think annoyed is AI when you're pushed back on heavily after putting out a lot of content which you probably think looks towny?
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

In post 1498, Shoshin the worst wrote:Do you think annoyed is AI when you're pushed back on heavily after putting out a lot of content which you probably think looks towny?
No, it's NAI. I liked his reads and reasonings for them. He had different reads, and I feel mine are closer in line with his than other people's.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”