joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by joges »

In post 12, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 7, AP wrote:Oh, my! Funny that I should roll Macho in this game of all.

@Protection Roles: Don't waste your action on me
:( *Sigh*
Macho means you cannot be healed correct?
Can't be protected

VOTE: 0verki11
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:53 am

Post by joges »

In post 20, Gamma Emerald wrote:@UnaH: your avi was a static image, what happened?
I feel town's first goal in a game is to get out of RVS, I feel of all the posts so far this one stands out as one that's not helping towards that.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:23 am

Post by joges »

In post 29, Not_Mafia wrote:joges is wrong not scum
My opinion is wrong or my vote is wrong? Or both?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:27 am

Post by joges »

In post 34, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 33, joges wrote:
In post 29, Not_Mafia wrote:joges is wrong not scum
My opinion is wrong or my vote is wrong? Or both?
Everything is wrong.

Move your vote to overkill please.

If you do we can be friends.
If everything is wrong then how do you know overkill is right?? :eek:
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:28 am

Post by joges »

Posting from phone today. Reading from my last post now.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by joges »

Sorry about the delay.
In post 60, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 27, joges wrote:I feel town's first goal in a game is to get out of RVS
Actually that is what YOU think of what town's goal in RVS is.

I personally like to drag RVS for at least 8 pages. As town.
That sounds terrible. RVS is miserable.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by joges »

In post 67, UnaBombaH wrote:Overkill + Gamma are scum. Easy game, easy life. :]

VOTE: GammaEmerald
I agree with Gamma, I don't know why people to this point want to lynch overkill.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by joges »

In post 68, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 66, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Springtrap
...aaand this is scum for wanting to create a third equal wagon in their first post. :]
This wasn't their first post, it was their second, does that change the read?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:03 am

Post by joges »

In post 98, Chateau Lobby wrote:AP replacing with an alt.
His scum is exposed.
Doesn't want to ruin meta of AP.
Now
VOTE: Almost50.
Must vote him now.
I feel this is a huge stretch. I don’t see how it matters. I also don’t see how that player would expectto get away with that. If they always switch when given a certain role/alignment then it would blow their cover eventually. I don’t see someone doing that to their game.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:44 am

Post by joges »

I was not assuming you switch all the time. But stating “if” you did. Which would be the only reason for anyone to suspect that as a scum/town tell of yours. To come to a conclusion that you switching means something to do with your role means you’d have to have done it before. So how they came to that conclusion is odd to me.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:24 am

Post by joges »

VLA until tomorrow morning. Too much to catch up with today and I’m at work for another 8 hours. Off tomorrow tho.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by joges »

So, I think A50 liked his scum team and switched accounts. I'm betting it's him, Persivul and Not_Mafia. This is where my head is and this is the thought I like the best of all of my thoughts. I wanted to defend the switch, but now I don't like it. The reason I don't like it is because you wouldn't do it without a reason. You wouldn't log in, post a few times, and think "Nah, I'm gonna switch accounts" There's something that made that trigger happen. Also, the post where you essentially coach all of the town PRs on how to handle you N1 is groossssssss.

VOTE: A50

My other outside shots at scum are:

Stan1ey, in 209 you were fine with another lynch and kept your vote where it was. Just felt blah, like a person who nods yes with their finger's crossed behind their back.

Overki11, who had 245 and 250 combined to make what felt like manufactured fake slip.

I'm find thinking the rest of the game is town, and would help lynch any of these. Let's lynch A50 first tho. ty.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by joges »

In post 342, Springtrap wrote:I dont think I can willingly vote someone for only switching their name and account. That seems more likely to be a thing you do during the moment. Never for a calculated reason.
Fair enough, but I disagree.

A50 cares about his stats, if he didn't they wouldn't be in his signature. Someone who cares about their stats cares about their partners. A50 has quite a few people he has openly geeked out over their ability as scum.

I know A50 from only this game. I've sensed enthusiasm in all of his posts. This is the nugget that lead me down this rabbit hole and for that, my vote will remain.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by joges »

In post 344, Xtoxm wrote:Gonna go ahead and move joges into my scumpool for making a sincere case over an altslip
You do you.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:52 am

Post by joges »

In post 351, stan1ey wrote:
In post 341, joges wrote:Stan1ey, in 209 you were fine with another lynch and kept your vote where it was. Just felt blah, like a person who nods yes with their finger's crossed behind their back.
I don't see how this is scummy tbh. I can see persivul's point that me switching from Persivul to Overkill and back to Persivul can be seen as scummy but not this. Now its like im damned if i do damned if i don't
The context of the moment made me feel like there was something icky about your post. I still have this feeling. But there are people who are much scummier to me than you.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:54 am

Post by joges »

In post 364, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 341, joges wrote:So, I think A50 liked his scum team and switched accounts. I'm betting it's him, Persivul and Not_Mafia. This is where my head is and this is the thought I like the best of all of my thoughts. I wanted to defend the switch, but now I don't like it. The reason I don't like it is because you wouldn't do it without a reason. You wouldn't log in, post a few times, and think "Nah, I'm gonna switch accounts" There's something that made that trigger happen. Also, the post where you essentially coach all of the town PRs on how to handle you N1 is groossssssss.

My other outside shots at scum are:

Stan1ey, in 209 you were fine with another lynch and kept your vote where it was. Just felt blah, like a person who nods yes with their finger's crossed behind their back.

Overki11, who had 245 and 250 combined to make what felt like manufactured fake slip.

I'm find thinking the rest of the game is town, and would help lynch any of these. Let's lynch A50 first tho. ty.
This is a tragically bad post
I completely expect you to feel this way. I'm sorry, that you've been caught.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:48 am

Post by joges »

In post 372, Persivul wrote:Why do you give (very small) cases on your outside scum reads, but don't provide anything on me or NM? If scum read us more than them, surely you have reasons, right?

Or maybe Chateau could actually make a case on me...
In post 278, Almost50 wrote:Let me give a hint to those "not in the know" about how serious (i.e. dangerous)
as scum
some of the players in this game are:

Almost50:
Not to be arrogant, but many consider me a very dangerous scum player, and I'm often the N1 investigation check. The downside is when I'm Town I am also often the N1 kill, so you should decide whether to take that risk and check me on N1 or wait to see if I'm dead anyway.

Not_Mafia:
He's dangerous as scum because he's charming. half the players on MS want to policy lynch him for his play, while the other half (myself included) enjoy his company to the point they won't vote him unless he is mod-confirmed scum.

Chateau Lobby:
I don't know exactly who this is, but the play style reminds me of a few dangerous players. (I won't list them so as to not out his true identity according to his wish).

Xtoxm:
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort.

This is NOT to say the others are not good at scum, but I'm pointing out players who probably can win it single handedly for their team.

I'd also keep an eye of Persy, despite my own narrative about him replacing out often as scum. I've seen him do it like 3 times before, but I'm not 100% he'd do that everytime he rolls scum.
I looked at this post and made my choice about you two. Also you two are the only two in the game that I've played with before (unless someone is on an alt account I'm not familiar with) and from my mind set think that it would be one of, if not both of, you that would make someone want to play "seriously." This is also the post that made me decide A50 was scum.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:57 am

Post by joges »

In post 368, Chateau Lobby wrote:Joges

People are afriad to lynch
A50.

Move your vote to Persivul
or
overkill

for more impact.

We can get A50 later
if we need to.
No need to be scared.

I'm fine on A50 for now. He is my biggest scum read. I will help you with those wagons if A50 becomes futile.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:51 am

Post by joges »

In post 379, Persivul wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 377, joges wrote:
In post 372, Persivul wrote:Why do you give (very small) cases on your outside scum reads, but don't provide anything on me or NM? If scum read us more than them, surely you have reasons, right?

Or maybe Chateau could actually make a case on me...
In post 278, Almost50 wrote:Let me give a hint to those "not in the know" about how serious (i.e. dangerous)
as scum
some of the players in this game are:

Almost50:
Not to be arrogant, but many consider me a very dangerous scum player, and I'm often the N1 investigation check. The downside is when I'm Town I am also often the N1 kill, so you should decide whether to take that risk and check me on N1 or wait to see if I'm dead anyway.

Not_Mafia:
He's dangerous as scum because he's charming. half the players on MS want to policy lynch him for his play, while the other half (myself included) enjoy his company to the point they won't vote him unless he is mod-confirmed scum.

Chateau Lobby:
I don't know exactly who this is, but the play style reminds me of a few dangerous players. (I won't list them so as to not out his true identity according to his wish).

Xtoxm:
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort.

This is NOT to say the others are not good at scum, but I'm pointing out players who probably can win it single handedly for their team.

I'd also keep an eye of Persy, despite my own narrative about him replacing out often as scum. I've seen him do it like 3 times before, but I'm not 100% he'd do that everytime he rolls scum.
I looked at this post and made my choice about you two. Also you two are the only two in the game that I've played with before (unless someone is on an alt account I'm not familiar with) and from my mind set think that it would be one of, if not both of, you that would make someone want to play "seriously." This is also the post that made me decide A50 was scum.

You're scum reading me because A50 isn't playing seriously, and because he said "I'd also keep an eye of Persy"?

Am I understanding this correctly?
No, I'm scum reading you because when I play it out in my head I see A50 wanting to play seriously for a reason. So they I have to think, what reason would make him want to play seriously? And the reason I come up with is because he likes his scum team. So then, why does he like his scum team? Then I read his posts where he loves on all the great scummers in this thread and I've picked you and Not_Mafia as his partners. Until someone provides me information that gives me a reason to think something else, my head remains here.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:52 am

Post by joges »

In post 383, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 378, joges wrote:
In post 368, Chateau Lobby wrote:Joges

People are afriad to lynch
A50.

Move your vote to Persivul
or
overkill

for more impact.

We can get A50 later
if we need to.
No need to be scared.

I'm fine on A50 for now. He is my biggest scum read. I will help you with those wagons if A50 becomes futile.
We know you SR A50.
Me too.
But

Now is not the time.
His wagon will not gain momentum.

If he is scum
He is not the only one.

Make your vote count.
We can always
Move our vote
Back to
A50

When the time
Is right.
I will consider switching soon. Overkill has been a scum read of mine, definitely. But we've seen their wagon to L1 or L2 today already. Why do you think it lost it's grip?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:00 am

Post by joges »

In post 394, Persivul wrote:
In post 388, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hmm unless it changed Normal games suppose to include the info if daychat is enabled, right?
In a Normal, if scum have day talk (without an encryptor), it must be noted by mod.
So it's not in the rules of this game, that means scum either has an encryptor or doesn't have daychat?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:14 am

Post by joges »

In post 395, Persivul wrote:
In post 391, joges wrote: No, I'm scum reading you because when I play it out in my head I see A50 wanting to play seriously for a reason. So they I have to think, what reason would make him want to play seriously? And the reason I come up with is because he likes his scum team. So then, why does he like his scum team? Then I read his posts where he loves on all the great scummers in this thread and I've picked you and Not_Mafia as his partners. Until someone provides me information that gives me a reason to think something else, my head remains here.
OK, you're scum reading me because:
- A50 wants to play seriously, as evidenced by his switch from his alt
- He wants to play seriously because he rolled scum with a good scum team and wants the win for his records
- He just went ahead and openly named some players that would make a good scum team
- You picked two of those named players

Is that accurate?
A50 keeps track of his stats, which means he cares about them. That tells me there's something about this game A50 likes. A50's post telling everyone how to deal with him at Night reeked of scum to me. Because of this, I'm scum reading A50. Because A50 is scum to me, I've decided that's his reason for switching. But I don't think A50 would just switch because he is scum, but rather because of who he is scum with. Maybe I'm wrong about it being BOTH you and Not_Mafia. But if I put myself in A50s shoes and think how I think he is thinking, I would switch accounts for a good scum team. To me, you and Not_Mafia are the two I know the most of, and make the most sense to me as being the people he would want to switch for. This is further proven possible by his post declaring you all good scum players. I believe this is the same post he tries to give orders on how to handle him at night. The same post that gives me my original scum read on him.

I feel like your questions have been hoping for me to give you a simple "Yep" answer to what you are implying. While you're not ever far from accurate, your wording looks like a trap.

For instance, if I just agree with this post, the final bullet makes it seem more like I'm "just randomly picking scum" which is not the case. Especially considering I've already given the reason I'm choosing you and Not_Mafia as his scum buddies in a previous post.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by joges »

In post 418, Almost50 wrote:
In post 398, joges wrote:A50 keeps track of his stats, which means he cares about them. That tells me there's something about this game A50 likes. A50's post telling everyone how to deal with him at Night reeked of scum to me. Because of this, I'm scum reading A50. Because A50 is scum to me, I've decided that's his reason for switching.
I want to respond with utmost gentleness as possible considering what I'm implying in my response.

Did you ever watch "We're The Millers"? If you did, you'd know Nick Offerman's character had a personal problem. Right? So seeing as you picked his image to be in your avatar I have decided that you have the same personal problem in your real life and are subconsciously projecting it. I have thus decided that the other party also is unsatisfied, and this likely why you're playing Mafia in the first place. I will stop at this because anything I might add can neither be subtle nor can it be phrased nicely.

Have a nice evening. :]
Never seen it.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:11 am

Post by joges »

In post 488, stan1ey wrote:He was acting very confident and his posts were patronising and suggested he knew more than others even though his arguments made no sense and were clearly manufactured, very very different to how he has played this game

Now since you asked me and I answered, what makes you think NM is town this game based on your experience?? Because it seems to me he plays the exact same way every game
I'm quoting this so I remember where to start when I next get a chance to read.

I'm VLA for a few days because of work. I will do my best to keep up.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by joges »

In post 269, 0verki11 wrote:Im self confirmable btw, will confirm tommorow.
In post 274, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 273, Persivul wrote:
In post 269, 0verki11 wrote:Im self confirmable btw, will confirm tommorow.
Fair enough for one day. I suggest you really think through your role and consider other possible roles in the game though. There really aren't many fully confirmable roles in the game, and if you come in tomorrow with some BS story about how you read your role wrong it won't sit well.

VOTE: Stanley
I mean I realised there maybe a scum varient of my role. But I can atleast confirm my ability exists.
In post 569, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 568, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: overkill
nice to see you!
Want my night results.
In post 578, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 576, Xtoxm wrote:So overkill why hasnt Rob revealed your Ic status
As I said, I forgot that a mafia varient of my role could exist. I can confirm my ability today, but im almost helping mafia by giving the info.
Every time you mention this PR and offering it up, you come back with a reason not to.

joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by joges »

In post 580, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 578, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 576, Xtoxm wrote:So overkill why hasnt Rob revealed your Ic status
As I said, I forgot that a mafia varient of my role could exist. I can confirm my ability today, but im almost helping mafia by giving the info.
Everyone could confirm their ability
Today.
And that would all
Help
Mafia.

Nice try.
I like this post.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:50 am

Post by joges »

I'm only 10 pages behind. Let's do this.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:04 am

Post by joges »

PAGE 24
In post 584, 0verki11 wrote:Xtoxm visited Stanley and Guyinafreezer, tyty for making me out what it most likely 2 TIs.
In post 599, Xtoxm wrote:Well now he's just bullshitting. I didn't visit anyone last night. We can turbolynch this.
I would think if Xtoxm is scum here then there are better lies to make than just saying "I didn't" because even if we follow through with the "turbolynch" it's quickly Xtoxm's turn tomorrow if 0verki11 is town and has a power to back up the claim.

I think one of them is lying, clearly, and I believe it's 0verki11.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:14 am

Post by joges »

PAGE 25
In post 604, Almost50 wrote:
In post 599, Xtoxm wrote:Well now he's just bullshitting. I didn't visit anyone last night. We can turbolynch this.
You do know that this means we lynch him and if he flips Tracker you will follow, right?
What is the point of asking this question? Are you checking to see if he changes his mind?
In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 614, 0verki11 wrote:can mafia use the factional kill and use there ability at the same time?
If they are Multitasking, yes. I also thought he could be a town Multitasking role but that’s not possible now.
Why is town multitasking not possible now? Was it possible before? If so what made it so it isn't possible now? If it isn't possible now for town to have it, is it still possible for scum?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:43 am

Post by joges »

PAGE 26
In post 634, Almost50 wrote:UNVOTE:

Stanley is the scummiest scummy scum I've played with in a year!

In fact, I'll let this resolve itself and go for him

VOTE: stanley

Of 0verki11 is Town; Scum can't afford to kill him tonight or Xtox, becomes confirmed Scum. EVEN if Scum were willing to male that sacrifice then we still got them busy rather than have done the job for them.

If 0verki11 is Scum then the Town Cop (if existent) knows where to check (Hint: NOT 0verki11. The mere existence of a Town Cop makes the Tracker claim a Scum claim. Cop should check outside of 0verki11/Xtoxm, give us a 2nd guilty or a confirmed townie, then claim tomorrow). Mote that the Town may still have a PROTECTIVE role, so the Cop claiming with a solid guilty, or a confirmed Town, plus 0verki11 mechanically guiltied is GOOD because chances are the Cop will still survive to get us a 3rd result.

If anyone is confused by all this, forget I said anything. Just vote Stanley and let someone else worry about the rest of it.
In post 647, Almost50 wrote:
In post 640, stan1ey wrote:If i was mafia and a town investigative said I visited someome (or 2 people) id say yes I visited as a town pr rather than say i visited nobody.
It's abundantly clear you don't have conviction in anything you say. One of the 2 is scum, that's for sure, but you are flip flopping and not giving it much thought, yet you desperately want to be on either wagon.
This translates as SCUM who is not sure whether to bus or save their buddy
. You're literally caught between a rock and a hard place.
I could understand this if you had discussed a possible way you were thinking they were both town. But you openly state that one of them is scum in 647 but remove your vote from 0verki11. And it's not to even switch to Xtoxm its to someone else. Sure you give your reasons, but you have to know at best your reasons COULD be wrong. Where as a SURE thing, "One of the 2 is scum, that's for sure...", I think town should want to stay focused at the task at hand. Deciding who they feel is more likely scum based on the claim between 0verki11 and Xtoxm. But you start a new wagon?

I don't like this.

In post 636, 0verki11 wrote:but I cleared him as town already, after we lynch Xtoxm we lynch A50 imo.
In post 649, 0verki11 wrote:Stanley is confirmed town how hard is that to understand.
I don't see how you cleared anyone with your power. From town0verki11 right now, with Xtoxm DENYING your claim, you should be 100% on Xtoxm for the lynch, I'm fairly certain to this point your vote is there (and if it's not after his counterclaim then :facepalm:). Since you should know that he is scum now then you've got to also think that he either used his power(s) on town town, scum town, or scum scum. However, you're only mentioning Stan1ey and not mentioning GIF. If you've town confirmed Stan1ey, then you've either scum confirmed GIF or town confirmed him. This further decreases my feelings that you told the truth about your result because you would have thought a lot more about something you actually had and would also be mentioning this.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:44 am

Post by joges »

In post 851, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 850, joges wrote:PAGE 25
In post 604, Almost50 wrote:
You do know that this means we lynch him and if he flips Tracker you will follow, right?
What is the point of asking this question? Are you checking to see if he changes his mind?
In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 614, 0verki11 wrote:can mafia use the factional kill and use there ability at the same time?
If they are Multitasking, yes. I also thought he could be a town Multitasking role but that’s not possible now.
Why is town multitasking not possible now? Was it possible before? If so what made it so it isn't possible now? If it isn't possible now for town to have it, is it still possible for scum?
Because they claimed VT, not town multitasker.
Who claimed VT?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:54 am

Post by joges »

PAGE 27
In post 656, Almost50 wrote:
In post 648, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 647, Almost50 wrote:
In post 640, stan1ey wrote:If i was mafia and a town investigative said I visited someome (or 2 people) id say yes I visited as a town pr rather than say i visited nobody.
It's abundantly clear you don't have conviction in anything you say. One of the 2 is scum, that's for sure, but you are flip flopping and not giving it much thought, yet you desperately want to be on either wagon.
This translates as SCUM who is not sure whether to bus or save their buddy
. You're literally caught between a rock and a hard place.
If you belevive that Stanley is scum then im scum too. Choose me or Xtoxm or im tunneling you if im still alive to do so.
Are you one of those players who speak before they think?? HOW is stanley
confirmed
one way or another when we don't know what Xtoxm targeted him with, if anything at all?

Like, let's assume you are indeed a Town Tracker and that Xtoxm did indeed visit stanley. Why can't that have been a Doctor shot? Like, maybe Xtoxm is a multi-tasking Scum JOAT who targeted his buddy with protection and GiF with a kill or block? Or maybe he is plain Mafia Doctor who has the multi-tasking modifier to allow him to kill and heal on the same night?? Did you consider that??

I mean, the way you're arguing I do think you might be Town, because I know you're not experienced enough to fake that with such conviction, but dude.. do not make assumptions and build on them. Inspect and examine every proposition you can this of that could make sense before you rule it out completely.
I like this post because it's the same thought process I'm having. Which makes me want to start pushing your towards town.

I'm heading back to this page because I need to see something else.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:04 am

Post by joges »

I don't like this A50 claiming Macho, still being protected, but then Clemency town clearing him because he didn't die because he protected him, and then saying "I didn't believe you for a second" and then A50 admitting it was a falseclaim. It hurts my head and I don't like it.

I can see where Clemency could think, based on no night kill, that A50 was the target after everything resolved and that he saved the day.

But what if you protected scum, Clemency? Wouldn't the same result occur? There could be many other reason for a lack of a kill.

Clemency, why did you not believe the Macho claim (I will be honest, I forgot it was even made until it was mentioned again). Was it because it was RVS or because of the "troll" account it was posted from?

A50, why lie?

This kind of thing geeks me out so much and makes me so paranoid now about things. I don't want to be paranoid because then I just start scum reading everyone.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:13 am

Post by joges »

PAGE 28 - Pretty much just a back and forth between Chateau and Clemency.

UNVOTE: - Doing this first because of the apparent "100% scum that's been found" claim... I'm not going to vote any one until I'm caught up now.

Clemency, why don't you believe Chateau?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:15 am

Post by joges »

In post 700, Clemency wrote:the entire case you've presented on persivul is
-your word
-
-
Aren't you, by voting Xtoxm, also taking 0verki11's word? Haven't you also asked us to accept your word on A50? I don't see why this is any different.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:31 am

Post by joges »

I just finished Page 30.

I've seen two different reaction to results so far.

Overkill knows Xtoxm visited Stanley and GIF

Chateau has done something and found out Persivul is not town.

Overkill says "Lynch me idk you'll lynch Xtoxm tomorrow"

Persival says "You're wrong about me." Persivul doesn't vote, and doesn't seem to care that if we do lynch TownPersivul that Chateau would be lynched the next day.

But Persivul also think Chateau is more likely dumb town than fake claiming scum... But how stupid do you have to be to make this up?

Up to page 30:
The other weird thing from all of this. Overkill claims a result on Xtoxm that Xtoxm denies and calls false. Yet Xtoxm never votes Overkill for lying. And Overkill never votes Xtoxm for saying the info he has is wrong. Also, Chateau votes Persival instantly with their info, Persivul denies the info is accurate but never votes Chateau... This makes more sense tho because Persivul did state he felt it was more dumb town than scum...

But all the lying going on here and no one from either party(clearly someone is town and knows 100% that someone else is lying, right?!) is voting anyone.

Does this not seem weird to anyone else?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 am

Post by joges »

It is a bit scrambled, but as I was realizing that Persival never voted Chateau for the claim, it made me think about the other thing that follows after. That's kind of 1.5 thoughts in 866
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:34 am

Post by joges »

In post 864, Clemency wrote:
In post 862, joges wrote:
In post 700, Clemency wrote:the entire case you've presented on persivul is
-your word
-
-
Aren't you, by voting Xtoxm, also taking 0verki11's word? Haven't you also asked us to accept your word on A50? I don't see why this is any different.
the context was different with the xtoxm vote, it was just a decision on which goes first
i'm asking you to accept my word because i straightforward claimed a town protective after a no kill night and didn't get cc'd
i did it because i felt having a50 conftown would be beneficial enough for the game to be worth it
Well, if you haven't been counter claimed yet, i'm just done with page 30, then yeah it does push you town. But your action doesn't completely town confirm A50 imo, but I can see how it would make you think he is town confirmed.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:35 am

Post by joges »

In post 754, Persivul wrote:
In post 751, Not_Mafia wrote:Can we lynch overkill pls, there's no justice in the world if he lives to day 3, Persivul is always a good lynch though
I'm a good lynch if CL makes an explicit claim which he can't weasel out of tomorrow.
I like this thought process.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:37 am

Post by joges »

In post 757, Persivul wrote:
In post 756, Chateau Lobby wrote: Do you think I am town PR?
You said you had a night action and I don't see any scum motivation for a faked result on me. So, yes, you're probably a (bad) town PR. You could also be scum or lying town, but those seem less likely.
Wait.

Wait..

Wait...

Chateau has claimed a 100% Persival is NOT TOWN.

But it seems LESS LIKELY that they're LYING TOWN?

Wha?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:38 am

Post by joges »

Can you explain what you mean by "Bad" town PR, Persivul?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:43 am

Post by joges »

In post 792, Chateau Lobby wrote:Pers is town af.

UNVOTE:
Wait the what. HUH?

WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE LYING?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:44 am

Post by joges »

In post 797, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 752, Xtoxm wrote:So it looks like despite overkill
Changing his claim since yesterday when about to die
Has me visiting 2 people neither of which were the apparent kill target
Others prs having claimed making his existence unlikely from a setup perspective
Mislynching me is still you going to be required to catch him
Because not having a role is unbelievable in comparison to what he's done
So that's cool

Gamma showed a totally non natural read progression today, from spending all yesterday voting overkill to instantly believing him today. Good chance this is one of overkill buddies
Nah I have my doubts
But his reasoning for checking you checked out so I figured it was better to lynch you
Btw A50 curious if you feel anything was off about Xtoxm’s reaction to the guilty :D
What guilty?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:51 am

Post by joges »

In post 813, Xtoxm wrote:joges -
absent today
, scrummy yesterday, could well be scum

Scumpool: overkill, gamma, Unabomber, joges.
This scum read is based on you calling me absent "today" when this post was made not quite 12 hours after my last post, and at 10ish AM EST. I went to bed, if you even need to know, around midnight, woke up at 7ish, took my daughter to school, got groceries, and came home. Meaning your scum read is based on me not responding during around 2? 3? hours of possible times? Not to mention I did post, and even voted in D2 by the time you posted this. I want to chalk this up to a lot happening since I did last post at this point, but this is lazy.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:52 am

Post by joges »

In post 881, Persivul wrote:
In post 877, joges wrote:WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE LYING?
Because, for better or for worse, Lynch All Liars has gone out of fashion.
Sad if true.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:00 am

Post by joges »

In post 885, Persivul wrote:
In post 884, joges wrote:Sad if true.
If? I don't see wagons on Almost or Chateau.
I'm going to take a think about everything that has happened. Get my daughter from school. And I think I will be voting again when I get home. I don't like the lying. I also don't like how no one seems to care about the potential amount of liars we have had so far.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:07 am

Post by joges »

Yeah, lying as town is stupid.

I'd rather fight fire with water than with fire.

I've spent the last bit deciding between everything. I'm going to vote 0verki11 at the end of this post and I want you all to do it as well. I feel more confident about voting him than I do others.

My head did this:

ScumOverkill tries to out the power of TownXtoxm(who he admitted to thinking he had a PR). The point here was to fish it out completely so scum could A)See if there is something there to get rid of, B)See if there was information obtained they could use.

TownOverkill catches ScumXtoxm in the act. We now know it's very likely that one of Stanley and GIF are also scum.

Could it be town v town? I am 99% sure it's not. It doesn't make sense for them both to be town.

Could it be scum v scum? I could see this scenario. So who is the best lynch if it is? If we lynch ScumXtoxm then we're very likely to completely believe ScumOverkill. If we lynch ScumOverkill then it catches scum while not making us lose focus of ScumXtoxm.

So to me, Overkill is the best lynch. I understand the votes on Xtoxm, but would much rather we lynch Overkill as I think he is scum and it's better for us.

joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:36 am

Post by joges »

Can you, Xtoxm, explain why overkill told us you visited two people and you denied it?

Pedit what is neapolitin? I’m phone posting. Will try to wiki.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:39 am

Post by joges »

I’ve looked it up. I don’t realy believe you.

@Clemency - Why do you think there is a roleblocker for scum?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:50 am

Post by joges »

In post 938, Clemency wrote:
In post 936, joges wrote:I’ve looked it up. I don’t realy believe you.

@Clemency - Why do you think there is a roleblocker for scum?
i healed chateau
Makes sense. You didn’t think A50 would be the kill again?

@A50 post quoting me. I agree with you.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:26 am

Post by joges »

VLA until Tuesday. Phone posting just isn’t my thing. My vote at this point would be on xtoxm but I want to see posts from everyone before we start voting.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:55 am

Post by joges »

In post 955, Almost50 wrote:
In post 949, Springtrap wrote:
In post 584, 0verki11 wrote:Xtoxm visited Stanley and Guyinafreezer, tyty for making me out what it most likely 2 TIs.
Mafia xtoxm hasn't visited Almost50, who you claimed to have healed. It can be assumed he actually attacked one of these 2 people. You admit to knowing Almost50 and he applauded you for seeing through his ruse. So you would see through it anyway if you are mafia.

I feel as if Clemency is claiming doctor as a way to cover himself in the future.
Xtoxm didn't attempt to kill anyone on N1. He's a Mafia Multi-Tasking JOAT. This role most likely has 1-shot informative abilities such as Tracker/Watcher/Voyeur/Motion Detector ..etc.
Oh, of course that’s what he is. Why didn’t I think of that??
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:42 am

Post by joges »

Personally I would like thoughts from GIF, N_M, Stan, and Una before we hammer.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by joges »

lol
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by joges »

I'm a Town Jack of All Trades. I had the following 1 shot abilities. Follower, Watcher, Motion Detector.
N1 I Motion Detector Springtrap, I did not sense motion.
N2 I Watcher Clemency, got No Result.
N3 I Follower UnaBombaH, they did not motion.

I think Clemency lied about being roleblocked because I was roleblocked on N2.

My claim looks shit thanks to N3. But, that's what I've got this game.

VOTE: Clemency
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:24 am

Post by joges »

In post 984, Almost50 wrote:@joges: Why would Clemency lie about being RB'd when he could've simply claimed he protected me again?
I felt this post:
In post 931, Clemency wrote:mafia have a roleblocker
Was a role fish. Specifically because there are other reasons a person protected could die. Strongman comes to mind without looking it up too much. But Clemency specifically stated "roleblocker" which explains the specific "No Result" that I got. I was roleblocked, I think Clemency knew I was roleblocked, and wanted to see if I would counter them. I'm not sure if maybe they got a result off me from Xtoxm but I saw that post and my first reaction was to counter it. But then I stopped and thought better of it because I had one more ability. I figured they wanted me to counter it to see if I had more than one shot at whatever role they were told I would have.

The only other explanation I can think of is if Mafia have another multitasker and roleblocked me and Clemency the same night. But when my action went through N3 I came to the conclusion me not calling out Clem for her RB claim was what caused me to live and not be targeted again.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:26 am

Post by joges »

In post 998, GuyInFreezer wrote:Um before we proceed

Joges clarify what you mean by "no result"

Are you positive that the no result was thrown because nobody visited Clem?
I was told with each ability the three results I would get with each. One was a successful one where I was told what happened, the second was a not successful one where I was told nothing happened, and a third was specifically "No Result"
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:27 am

Post by joges »

In post 998, GuyInFreezer wrote:Um before we proceed

Joges clarify what you mean by "no result"

Are you positive that the no result was thrown because nobody visited Clem?
Yes, I'm sure. There was a result I would get specifically stating "Playername was not targeted" if I Watched someone and they were not targeted.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:34 am

Post by joges »

In post 1003, Gamma Emerald wrote:In fact VOTE: joges BECAUSE was had a tracker flip, which imo conflicts with his claim
I didn't have a tracker ability.

I had:

Follower, this was telling me if someone did an action
Watcher, this was telling me if someone was targeted
Motion Detector, this was telling me if there was motion on that target

I actually opted for Overkill over Xtoxm for this very reason too. I felt I had the tracker role and when he claimed it I was skeptical. I said "I feel more confident about voting him than I do others." in regards to Overkill, and "but would much rather we lynch Overkill as I think he is scum"

I explain why in the post, but I was always leaning towards him because of his claim. Now that I think of it from balancing perspective it makes sense though. I'm sure given my JOAT and his Tracker that town and scum have a lot of movement.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:37 am

Post by joges »

Personally, I find it hard to believe that scum guessed your night kill three nights in a row.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:42 am

Post by joges »

In post 1013, Clemency wrote:joges is disputing my claim now and not earlier because a lynch on me opens up their roleblocker and sets up for mylo/lylo with a clean mislynch
i'm sure he's ready to die tomorrow to set up for his scum partner to win
If I'm scum, and we have you on roleblocking lockdown, why would I bother lynching you?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:43 am

Post by joges »

In post 1012, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1009, joges wrote:
In post 1003, Gamma Emerald wrote:In fact VOTE: joges BECAUSE was had a tracker flip, which imo conflicts with his claim
I didn't have a tracker ability.

I had:

Follower, this was telling me if someone did an action
Watcher, this was telling me if someone was targeted
Motion Detector, this was telling me if there was motion on that target

I actually opted for Overkill over Xtoxm for this very reason too. I felt I had the tracker role and when he claimed it I was skeptical. I said "I feel more confident about voting him than I do others." in regards to Overkill, and "but would much rather we lynch Overkill as I think he is scum"

I explain why in the post, but I was always leaning towards him because of his claim. Now that I think of it from balancing perspective it makes sense though. I'm sure given my JOAT and his Tracker that town and scum have a lot of movement.
Fair. Still don’t trust you tho
Fair. I'm a VT now so if you need my lynch to happen to see I'm coming from town, I'm not going to mind because I feel strongly that Clemency is lying. And my lynch leads to their lynch.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:44 am

Post by joges »

In post 1015, Clemency wrote:
In post 1011, joges wrote:Personally, I find it hard to believe that scum guessed your night kill three nights in a row.
i'm very good at knowing who's gonna get shot

but bragging aside, the reason i healed those people is because their deaths were all foreshadowed, and if those people died it would put perfect shade towards me to do what you're doing right now
1.almost50 claims macho, he has a tendency to bluff and even then the nk was going there no matter what so i was ready to take the risk
2.chateau presented themselves as a power role and a strong townie, and he was someone who i was pushing for most of day 2, so again, perfect target for scum
this is where i made the mistake of not realizing scum could take advantage of my power role claim with a power role of their own
3.una was dying because he was quite clearly ready to push me down the next day, so again it's a perfect method to shade my role and make it look like i'm trying to clear out people suspicious of me
though the mistake there is, as scum i'd never kill somebody so clearly ready to oppose me, that'd be incredibly shady
Could it also be that you're scum?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:47 am

Post by joges »

In post 1020, Clemency wrote:so you're out of arguments
cool
lynch him pls and thank
My argument is that you're not guessing the NK 3 nights in a row. I don't care who you are or how good you are. You countered it with "I'm good at game" cool, I guess my argument is "I don't think you're that lucky" this only goes round and round. Lynch me, I've done my part.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:03 am

Post by joges »

In post 1030, Clemency wrote:because i don't need to flip in the first place? joges flips red, i get to soak the nk, the rest of the town gets one extra day to act on as town
Why would you suddenly soak the NK? If I flip red, they can just keep roleblocking you to keep you useless and around for everyone to doubt you're actually the doc. The farther in the game you go the less likely anyone believes you. If you're town, you're the perfect person for scum to have in LyLo. If I flip green, you DEFINITELY don't soak the NK because then you'll DEFINITELY be lynched.

I don't see why from your point of view you'd expect to be the night kill suddenly when you're being roleblocked out of the game.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:07 am

Post by joges »

I don't believe your claim, I don't believe you're town. I'm willing to bet my lynch on it at this point. One way or the other you're lynched now. Becauseif I go first I'm flipping green, I'm flipping JOAT, and you're lynched tomorrow. Regardless if you're scum or not at this point. I may be hurting town with this when it's all said and done because there's certainly a chance you are town doc, but from my point of view and from my information in the game, I will be VERY shocked if you are.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:13 am

Post by joges »

In post 1041, Clemency wrote:this is so fucking obvious
he's repeatedly telling you to lynch him simply so you don't
it's simple fucking psychology
If I'm wrong about you, I'll join you soon. You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:26 am

Post by joges »

Because I don't think you're a town.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:08 am

Post by joges »

In post 1061, stan1ey wrote:
In post 1060, Almost50 wrote:joges claiming to be effectively a VT now justifies him living to endgame.

VOTE: joges

Mechanical choice. If he is what he says he is we lynch Clemency next. Easy.
agreed. this is really confusing and the only thing that seems to make any sense is that one person is lying, if we have to flip one to confirm the other then we should start with the potential VT over the potential doctor, if he flips town then all we have lost is a VT and we can just lynch Clem tomorrow, plus I think I believe Clem more than joges for the reason i said in 1051
Clem has been great at soaking up the RBs apparently, so not a bad choice. If there's one more power out there somewhere maybe they'll get another go at it.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:26 am

Post by joges »

In post 1065, stan1ey wrote:UNVOTE: because i just realised i put him on L-1 and i dont want to end yet, consider my vote on joges
If you actually thought I was scum, why would you care?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:29 am

Post by joges »

I don't like people leaving my wagon. Especially if it's for anyone other than Clemency.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:33 am

Post by joges »

In post 400, Rob14 wrote:
There has been a moderator error related to the ruleset. I apologize for that.

The scum faction(s) has/have daytalk.
Town need to stay on course here and remember this. It makes no sense to dig up a case on someone else out of the blue when it's clear Clem or I need to go today. I do not like A50 and Pers deciding to target each other out of the blue.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:56 am

Post by joges »

In post 1073, Clemency wrote:joges why are you so damn willing to be lynched today
Only because I feel strongly that it catches scum. I will always accept my lynch when it catches scum. I also don't think my lynch ends the game. So I'm fine with it. If I thought it was LyLo it would be a different conversation.
In post 1074, stan1ey wrote:because joges i am not 100% sure you are scum, i think its more likely that you are scum and clem is town but i would not be shocked if it was the other way around and i dont want the day to end before ive fully got my head around the situation
Well I'd like to be informed when you've got your head wrapped around it.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by joges »

Has anyone thought of the possibility of a 3rd party? As in, what if Clem did protect A50, but of course he wasn't the kill. Maybe Stanley or GIF are BP SK? I can't really explain why N3 was the first night with a double kill, but A50 did mention a vig D3, so maybe they thought it was safe to start killing? But if there was a RB maybe they RB'd one of Stanley/GIF, does that stop a kill?

Then they found out who the doc was and started RBing them, but then why wasn't there another kill on N2 unless maybe SK and scum went for the same person?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by joges »

Or maybe A50 was targeted by the SK and Clem stopped their kill with Clem protecting them, and then there was no kill because scum shot BP SK.

Then N2 they targeted same person.

N3 different people.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by joges »

If the above is right, that makes:

Me
A50
Clem
One of GIF/Stanley all town

Leaving
One of GIF/Stanley
NM
Pers
Gamma

as potential scum scum/sk

Of course, that's from my point of view, it's up to you to agree or disagree.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by joges »

Well, vote Clem then.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:26 am

Post by joges »

In post 984, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Persivul

Think about it.
Town has a JOAT
, Loyal Fruit Vendor & a Tracker. Where's our protective?
In post 986, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Gamma
In post 1060, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: joges
In post 1066, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Persivul
In post 1089, Almost50 wrote:@joges: ...
Add to it that your claim doesn't add up with the flipped Town roles

In post 1092, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Gamma
All of A50s votes this day. Add to it also two quotes I noticed don't add up, in that he was fine saying Town has a JOAT at one point, but now doesn't think the claim adds up.

@A50 Why are you convinced that I'm lying and not Clem? What has Clem done to prove to you they can be trusted more than me? The only time you've even considered lynching him is if my lynch proves I'm telling the truth. For someone acting so paranoid with your votes and constant changing, it's crazy to me that you've not yet had a bad feeling about Clem.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by joges »

What has caused this game to get so quiet?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by joges »

Me or clem. It's pretty simple.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:30 am

Post by joges »

I don't feel we're in Ly/MyLo yet. Because I would have been lynched by now.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by joges »

In post 1118, GuyInFreezer wrote:Why are we voting outside of 1v1 again
If we were both town one of us would have been lynched by now.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:18 am

Post by joges »

This is an absolute joke. Clem and I have the only claims out right now. The only two who have even said anything worth deciding a vote on. No one else has the nuts currently to claim they've done anything at all, so this is an easy decision.

Me or Clem.

Anyone pushes for a lynch outside of us from this point on is scum. Anyone who makes a post after this without a vote on one of us is also scum.

This day has nothing else for us unless someone else wants to admit to something.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:10 am

Post by joges »

VLA until Saturday.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:43 am

Post by joges »

Is 11t v 3s common?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:55 am

Post by joges »

I'd like stanley to explain why he didn't die N1.

I'd also like us to mass claim.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:00 am

Post by joges »

I’m leaning towards Stan being a SK. Which means he can’t be lynched today.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:59 am

Post by joges »

In post 1168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1165, stan1ey wrote:Night 1 obviously
Who was Clem’s N1 target again?
A50
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by joges »

I think it's this, sue me.

Me, Gamma, Pers = town
Stan = SK/town
A50, N_M = Scum

Stan is either SK or town, either way he can't be lynched today.
Pers is town because fruit and if he managed to be scum and guess right about fruit then he deserves to win.
Gamma is town because she is trying.
N_M is scum because he hasn't done a single thing this entire game.
A50 is scum because there's 2 of them probably.

I've not been right about anything this game, and won't be surprised when I'm completely wrong.

VOTE: N_M
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:54 am

Post by joges »

In post 1182, Persivul wrote:You think A50 and NM.

Stan thinks A50 and Gamma. BTW, seems like too few kills for a SK.

I think A50 and one of NM/Gamma.

Common factor is A50. Currently I'm favoring his lynch.

@Gamma:
what are your reads?
My theory is:

N1: Stan kills A50, but A50 is protected by Clem. Stan is killed by mafia but is BP.
N2: Both mafia and SK went for fruit vendor.
D3: A50 mentions a vig
N3: Two kills.
D4: I bring up SK
N4: One kill

If someone wants to claim Vig then I will change my mind. Either way Stan is confirmed third party or town.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by joges »

If we lynch Stanley we lose. Plain and simple. He is not scum, he is MUCH more likely a BP SK than scum. There was no reason for Xtoxm to visit a member of his own faction.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by joges »

IF Stan is not a SK he is still NOT scum. There is literally 0% chance he is scum. Why would a mafia multitasking rolecop visit another mafia?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:10 am

Post by joges »

In post 1211, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1206, Almost50 wrote:In fact, here's a lynch pool for you: Percy, Gamma & N_M. I still have this "I don't vote N_M" principle intact, so if you pick him you're going to have to do it without me. Otherwise, which of Percy/Gamma would you lynch and why?
Btw you gonna keep that principle intact when it’s 4/3p my/LyLo?
It's likely already MyLo.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:27 am

Post by joges »

In post 1208, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1203, joges wrote:If we lynch Stanley we lose. Plain and simple. He is not scum, he is MUCH more likely a BP SK than scum. There was no reason for Xtoxm to visit a member of his own faction.
He could also be a traitor.
This is an interesting thought.

There would have been two scenarios then for Xtoxm N1.

Scenario 1
Rolecops GIF
Kills Stanley

Scenario 2
Kills GIF
Rolecops Stanley

Scenario 1 - They know GIF is VT and that Stanley has a power of some sort when Clem claims to doc A50. So why was GIF the kill and not Stanley? If he is a traitor, in a normal game, mafia don't know what's up with him. They could guess he is a bp traitor, as they'll know there is a traitor out there, could have also rolecoped him N2 since Xtoxm was lynched D3, and found out he was Mafia at that point, but then... Why kill GIF? GIF dying puts more spot light on Stanley now, right?

Scenario 2 - Nearly impossible as there's no reason, at least nothing yet revealed for GIF to survive this kill. Also, if this is the case and the kill just failed for whatever reason, mafia definitely know he is a traitor, and therefore still makes no sense for them to attempt to kill GIF again.

I'm fairly certain it's Scenario 1. I think GIF was killed to make us look harder at Stanley. I image once scum shot Stanley and he didn't die they wanted to know what he was. Rolecoped him N2 and:

@Rob14 - How would the result of a role cop on a bulletproof, and one time bullet proof, show in this game?

I feel like they'll know he is fully bulletproof, but will know when rob answer's if he is able to answer that, and that would make sense to me why they killed GIF. Even if Stanley is one time BP and a commuter like he is saying then he shouldn't be the lynch. His only other option is going to be SK because the GIF kill was done to get him lynched.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:30 am

Post by joges »

In post 1205, Almost50 wrote:@joges: OK.. I hear you. Also my anger at you (for lynching Clem) is starting to fade away.

UNVOTE:

Now, would you -kindly- explain why PERSIVUL might not be the correct lynch? Because I don't buy this "he guessed it was a fruit vendor" thing. ANYONE could have guessed it the way Chateau went about it (anyone with a brain, that is.. and I assure you Persivul does have a brain).
I dunno, I mean on D2 scum would have no way of knowing a fruit vendor existed. I wish I could have gotten a piece of fruit, I'm not that versed in games with fruit vendors. Is it common for someone's first post to include "I got fruit" last night?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:31 am

Post by joges »

I'm not really sure how I would respond to getting fruit. I want to say I'm likely to make a joke like "I prefer apples" or something.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:32 am

Post by joges »

But if it's common on here for you first post after getting fruit to declare it, then I could see why pers looks bad.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:09 am

Post by joges »

In post 746, Persivul wrote:I've literally gone back and checked my role pm twice now because CL seems so convinced.
In post 747, Persivul wrote:
In post 687, Chateau Lobby wrote:Awws.
That feeling when
Your night
Action
Pays
Off.
More like:

That sick feeling when
You reconsider your result and
Realize you fucked up and
Just outed yourself as a PR
For no good reason.
In post 748, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Xtoxm

Can we get back to playing solid mafia now?
In post 750, Persivul wrote:
In post 749, Chateau Lobby wrote: So you agree I'm PR.
Yes.
This is a scumslip.
No.

BTW, I received a piece of fruit last night.
There's a few of Pers's posts between here... But wanted to point this one out too.
In post 760, Persivul wrote:
In post 758, Chateau Lobby wrote: Why are you just now claiming to get fruit?
I just now remembered it. It has absolutely no relevance to my alignment.
Getting desperate?
Nope. Seems like you are though. :)
This actually does seem like someone guessing at the fruit, and with scum having daychat, does make it seem like maybe it was a blind stab in the dark. Anyone could say "I recieved fruit" and there's really no consequence. At least not until it's proven there is no fruit vendor. But the game getting to that point is so far away at this ^ point that. Yeah I could make question Persivul being town now.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:10 am

Post by joges »

In post 1225, stan1ey wrote:I was trying to bait myself to be night killed tonight by trying to imply id used all my shots but now thats ruined and im clearly gonna be mislynched tomorrow, im certain its Gamma and A50 now though. Joges is the one pushing on me but its them that voted for me, they want me lynched because it was a risk for them to try and night kill me again, ofc thats not the case anymore now ive said its odd but still my point stands
I'm not pushing you. In my head you're sorted and I've stated multiple times you're unlynchable at this point.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:15 am

Post by joges »

In post 1230, stan1ey wrote:Ive said it before but Persivul is town because Xtoxm tried to get him lynched when he was caught. theres no benefit to bussing your partner when youre caught
Eh, when someone flips scum most are naturally not going to believe anything they said this game. Pushing your partner isn't a bad idea. Especially if you know you're not escaping.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:18 am

Post by joges »

In post 1237, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1220, joges wrote:I dunno, I mean on D2 scum would have no way of knowing a fruit vendor existed. I wish I could have gotten a piece of fruit, I'm not that versed in games with fruit vendors. Is it common for someone's first post to include "I got fruit" last night?
Not necessarily, but when someone says I got a guilty on you the first thing you think of is the Fruit you got, so Percy taking his time and looking clueless at first is pretty incriminating.

And forget about what Mafia did to Stanley for a minute. His claim is 100% BS. BP Commuter does NOT exist outside of a mindfuckery game. He's practically unkillable for the first 3 nights??? Why not a 3-shot BP? Why not a 3-shot Commuter? The combination doesn't make any sense AT ALL.
Yes, I know. I'm the one who is about 99% sure he is a serial killer, remember?

Also in response to the post about SK and 3 scum being tough for town... Wouldn't it make sense given the amount of powers we've had?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:28 am

Post by joges »

Things I've thought about.

Scum don't kill GIF if they want to protect Stan. Which makes me pretty sure he isn't aligned with them at all.

Why is persivul alive when he is town confirmed. If the scum wanted to kill someone essentially town confirmed between pers, gif, and stan why gif?

Why is Not_Mafia allowed to be in this game doing nothing at all and not get replaced? There is literally not one post that is at all helpful, and if pers does flip scum and NM tries to say "told ya so" I will likely avoid ever playing with him again. Which is weird because I've played with him plenty of times before and never remember him being this useless.

I feel more creeped out by Gamma than A50 because I feel so strongly Gamme is town and A50 is scum that I must be wrong.

@people who can answer honestly - Is this how NM plays? Is this just what he does? It's been years-ish since I've really played with him probably so I think he could develop in to this/maybe I just forgot that's what he is like. Are we getting a normal NM here?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:25 am

Post by joges »

Can we please fill this out:

No need to put town before anything, we get it.

CLAIMS
Joges - JOAT
Persivul - VT
A50
Gamma
Stanley - Bulletproof Commuter
N_M

Let's finish this so we can start winding this day down to something.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:13 am

Post by joges »

Claims mentioned, thread goes quiet. Okayyyy.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:19 am

Post by joges »

CLAIMS
Joges - JOAT
Persivul - VT
A50
Gamma
N_M - VT
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:55 am

Post by joges »

CLAIMS
Joges - JOAT
Persivul - VT
A50
Gamma - VT
N_M - VT
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:17 am

Post by joges »

In post 1269, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1260, joges wrote:Claims mentioned, thread goes quiet. Okayyyy.
I said I'd be last to claim. then I went to follow Man City vs Liverpool
Don't fucking remind me this game happened.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:23 am

Post by joges »

CLAIMS
Joges - JOAT
Persivul - VT
A50 - VT
Gamma - VT
N_M - VT

So no one claiming to be a vig for the extra kill.

I'm happy lynching NM today.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:28 am

Post by joges »

I will say it's A50 and NM. I think I was close with my guess early on.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:29 am

Post by joges »

In post 1273, Almost50 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, then.. that does it. I would like to reassure you you'll never walk alone and I'm with you all the way in this game. :)
Oh don't make me feel bad about scum reading you. :(
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by joges »

I don't know if this will mean anything to anyone, but since I'm playing from the POV that there are two scum remaining, a most likely a serial killer(Stan) I'm left with these three instances. Three times so far this day there has been someone at L2. L2, in my opinion right now, is a death sentence if town get there without mafia on the wagon. Especially with day chat this game they can really coordinate a quick hammer, and win this game. Considering they know to avoid the potential BP SK for NKs they won't miss, and would gain majority if the SK is alive and real.

However, Stan is really the only person they could quick lynch, because if Stan is a SK, and scum would know I'm pretty sure if he is or is not, then being able to quick lynch him wins the game. If I'm wrong about stan and he is not 3p then this of course changes the below. So I guess this will be for anyone who doesn't think he is. But let me analyse out loud for everyone.

Gamma: Stan
NM: Joges
Stan: Gamma, A50

NV: NM, Pers

3 hours until A50 unvoted

Stan is in range for three hours to be quick lynched here. This tells me that at least one of Gamma and A50 are definitely scum because if both were town then mafia could have finished the game. 3 hours isn't a ton of time, but as slow as this game has been, I really feel like it could have happened. This point in the game too was right after we got our mod answer and Gamma and A50 jumped all over it even though it's pretty obvious Stan isn't mafia. I would not rule out Gamma and A50 being scum team because of that exchange. BUT A50 only had the vote on for 3 hours, so this could be town coming to their senses and getting off.

------------------------------------

NM: Joges
A50: Pers, Stan
Pers: A50

NV: NM

1/3/18 - 11a

A50 is still on L2, and everyone has posted. Which means mafia either know they don't want to quick lynch anyone this day because making it obvious who is scum will aid Stanley's potential, and necessary, kill leaving the last day to a 1v1v1, at this point town would get to pick who wins. In fact, there's quite a few scenarios where town lose this game because of it being 1v1v1 if stan is the SK. Also, this scenario means there could be scum within A50/Pers. Since A50 is the one being voted, so scumA50 isn't going to help quick lynch himself, or Pers is scum already on the wagon and they need another vote.

-----------------------------------
NM: Joges, Gamma
A50: Pers, Stan
Pers: A50
Gamma: NM

1/3/18 - 530p

NM has been on L2 for almost 4 hours now. This means that at least one of Gamma and myself could be scum, or NM could be scum.

However, in doing this I have some worse news really.

Scums best chance of winning this is lynching Stan. IF he is a SK, and they get rid of him it's game over and scum win.

Stan's best chance of winning this is lynching scum today and NKing town, or reverse. Stan NEEDS the 1v1v1.

Town's best chance is if we lynch mafia and he kills mafia then he goes in to final day 2v1 and is the definite lynch.

It's grim.

Now, let's think positive. We could lynch Stan in hopes that I'm batshit crazy about him being SK and that he is a traitor. But someone would have to show me a large normal game where there was no vig/sk and scum had two kills. Like maybe a 1-shot strongman+being able to submit a factional kill? Could that be a possibility? With a protective role and multiple town powers that seems fair.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by joges »

I don't think Stan can be a traitor. Especially if we assume scum rolecop'd him and knows who he is. At that point he's on their same page as they know him and they know he knows them, it's 3v3 at that point. Can't imagine mod would let the game continue knowing that.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by joges »

Well I guess he can be a traitor if it's 2 scum 1 traitor to start the game. Rolecop and Roleblocker plus a traitor. Actually works out in balance in my head as both those actions had to move, and two of our powers could track and watcher-ish type things. So having a traitor who can't do anything means we wouldn't be able to find him, but at the same time we had a fruit vendor who possibly could.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by joges »

I don't know if any of that has done me any favours. I just think we're going to lose now.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by joges »

If we lynch mafia today and there is only 1 night kill, then things might look up for us. But if there is a SK and mafia and him choose different targets, and sk doesn't hit mafia? it's 1v1v1 and we lose. Odds are stacked.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:23 am

Post by joges »

How do we explain the double role block Clem and I had on N2?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:27 am

Post by joges »

I will if left to talk by myself.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by joges »

I'm happy with my vote.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by joges »

I can't leave Not Mafia, his mislynch is tooooooo easy at this point if he is town. What case could you even begin to make that he is town and shouldn't be lynched?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by joges »

If he was town, there wouldn't be an issue at all right now to see that wagon finished. But it's not going anywhere. Not_Mafia is scum with either A50 or Persivul.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by joges »

So N_M has 3 votes and no one has hammered. So either he is scum, or both scum are on his wagon currently. Fair?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by joges »

:facepalm: It's so A50 and Persivul, isn't it
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #122) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by joges »

Stan, vote Not_Mafia.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:58 am

Post by joges »

14 players
11 town
2 mafia
1 sk

Is that unlikely? Could there only be one mafia left?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:54 am

Post by joges »

In post 1375, Persivul wrote:
In post 1374, stan1ey wrote:I'd rather lynch Gamma
WTF, why talk compromise then back pedal?
He was answering your question.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:54 am

Post by joges »

It looked like you were asking Gamma or A50 with your "Gamma? A50?" post.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:56 am

Post by joges »

Something about Gamma tells me she is town. I scum read NM the most, I know Stan is SK, and A50 refuses to lynch NM.. Scum know they'll likely lose if one of them is lynched to day. So using that excuse makes sense. So, I would lynch either A50 or NM as I'm about as confident as I can be that they're the remaining mafia.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:57 am

Post by joges »

A50 probably switched accounts early on because NM was scum and expected him to play like this. Meaning A50 couldn't use the powers account which I think people mentioned is more of a troll account?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:15 am

Post by joges »

I meant that A50 expected NM to play like this, so switched accounts to avoid a scum team comprising Xtoxm, a mute, and a troll.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:16 am

Post by joges »

PSA if you don't actually troll on the AP account then my mistake, but I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it earlier.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:16 am

Post by joges »

I'd rather lynch NM, but A50 would be my second choice. One of the two need to be lynched.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:17 am

Post by joges »

There is a 3 in 3 chance I wouldn't believe the claim.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:20 am

Post by joges »

I'm just ready for this game to be over so I know the answers.

joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:23 am

Post by joges »

A50 won't vote NM.

Not_Mafia, will you vote A50 or nah?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:56 am

Post by joges »

In post 17, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
WAGONOMICS
In post 91, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 71, Persivul wrote:
In post 68, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 66, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Springtrap
...aaand this is scum for wanting to create a third equal wagon in their first post. :]
I take it you scumread AP as well then for being the one to suggest it?
Mmm don’t like this, distracting from his own actions with others who did the same
VOTE: Persivul
In post 1199, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait what
I asked a question, got an answer but answer raised an even bigger question
How the fuck does that chain-roleblock the tracker
In any case that indicates Stanley did not commute I think
VOTE: Stanley
In post 1276, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
Yeah I’m feeling this one
A50 is the only person left that Gamma hasn't voted for all game.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:58 am

Post by joges »

UNVOTE:
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:10 am

Post by joges »

Why would Gamma not vote A50 all game?

Maybe they're a team? But why would A50 put Gamma on L1.. No way they're a team from that vote alone.

Which then tells me that there's no way Persivul and NM are a team, because Pers put NM to L1 as well.

Per is also trying to get A50 lynched and has been, so A50 and Pers not a team.

A50-NM
Gamma-NM
Gamma-Pers

Gamma-NM doesn't make sense because they each let the other sit on L1 with a cross vote.

So the only possible teams are:

A50/NM and Gamma/Pers

No other combination makes sense to me anymore.

I'm going to think about this for a moment and come back. 9 hours until deadline.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by joges »

In post 1407, stan1ey wrote:YES JOGES
Can I ask why you said this?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by joges »

VOTE: Gamma
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by joges »

I'm going with my gut here. And my gut at best is giving me this as a 50/50

Scum team is either A50 and NM or Gamma and Pers. The tie breaker came during the Overkill v Xtoxm wagons.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by joges »

In post 1433, Almost50 wrote:Damn it, Joges. You're adamant on losing this fame, aren't you? It's Percy + Stanley if you're Town. Theoretically it could be N_M + Persy but my experience with N_M is he never busses. If I did the same thing I did with Clemency that would be explicitly me throwing. With Clemency I was hoping the flip would open up your eyes and you would realize working with me was best., but no.. you still want it your way or no way.

Well, I'll let scum have their say overnight. Not hammering Gamma. Let them sweat for their win.
Weren't you just voting Gamma for the longest time?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by joges »

If it was NM and Pers why didn't Pers switch from NM to hammer Gamma? You have to realize Stan is a SK and isn't Mafia.

And why are you trying to open my eyes. It was clear what I saw, it was the rest of the game that listened. You can't just tell me I was wrong. I saw a claim that didn't add up because I was roleblocked too on the same night they claimed to be. I brought the information about. Something tells me 1433 would have been told to Clem today too if they were here and I wasn't.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by joges »

1.45 until deadline
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by joges »

I doubt Pers will hammer his partner.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by joges »

If mafia could kill the SK, it would have happened by now. They rolecopped him and know he is full BP.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by joges »

A BP SK up against mafia, a 2 shot tracker, a loyal fruit vendor, a JOAT that watches for movement? Sounds fair imo.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by joges »

gg

I think this game will end in a draw and town won't be apart of it.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by joges »

I don't want to go in to it, but you'll see.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by joges »

No I guess if he is full BP, SK wins here pretty much unless town decide to help scum lynch him.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by joges »

In post 1452, Almost50 wrote:See, these basic contradictions in your logic is waht keeps me going back to suspecting you. Like, every time you convince me you're genuinely trying you mess it up by saying something totally illogical.
Yeah it's almost like I spent most of this day voting someone and then wouldn't hammer them because they couldn't sneak on to hammer you apparently in the 90 minutes you were at L1. If you're town, and I'm scum like you want to imagine for some reason, why did I unvote you?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:57 am

Post by joges »

In post 1467, Almost50 wrote:So, the Mafia have a Roleblovker? Or a Doctor, maybe?
Doctor crosses my mind too.

Glad I was really wrong about the draw part.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #151) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:57 am

Post by joges »

That SK flip having all that power... It could make sense now we only need one more scum, right?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #152) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by joges »

Over 12 hours of a vote on A50 means either he is scum or Pers is scum. If A50 is town and Pers is town there would be a hammer by now. Assuming two scum left.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #153) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by joges »

I think I am ready to vote Persivul.

Had A50 immediately cross voted, something both did yesterday a lot, I think it would be A50 as scum. The fact he didn’t means he isn’t sure about it and that tells me he is town.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #154) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by joges »

VOTE: pers
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #155) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by joges »

Persivul, you know you are confirmed scum to me now, unless there is only one left?
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by joges »

Hey, NM. It's your chance to put your vote where your mouth is and show us all how you were right all along.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by joges »

I see why your parents didn't love you, then.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:30 am

Post by joges »

12 hours at L1. If you believe there are two scum left:

A50 and Joges are the scum team.

Persivul is scum.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #159) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:56 am

Post by joges »

I would like to think that if a game can make it to LyLo, it's a decent/fair enough setup. -shrug-
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #160) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by joges »

In post 1553, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1547, joges wrote:I would like to think that if a game can make it to LyLo, it's a decent/fair enough setup. -shrug-
No. That’s a poor assumption. Scumsided games can easily reach LyLo.
Well, I kindly disagree with you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”