Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Tibor and Lumia »

Gamma, who forgot brass was there because brass replaced out of that one
Tibor (Brassherald) and Lumia (Gamma Emerald)
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

In post 1698, Michael Scott wrote:@Nancy:
It's not a discredit - inductively I'm allowed to make that observation, and I'm not using it to say you're wrong. If I'm wrong about the bias that *I* perceive of you having, people are free to disagree. :P

Look at STW's read progression there on Mewtaph. In their latest readslist they actually scumread Mewtaph less IIRC. Anyway, soulreads are stupid.

Why does it have the greatest scum equity? My argument is that if it IS scum, we'd more easily know in coming days than Kokichi's slot, *also* Kokichi's play is a liability for town.

~Jimothy
Only for the reasons Varsoon stated. Like, I was initially lowkey sr Taly and then nullreading him and going back and forth. It was somewhere between 2/3 - 3/4 into his argument with Stw, where I just had this aha moment that Taly was town. I’m very rarely wrong when that happens. This is why I feel so frustrated with Stw synchronized reads thing, because it makes it virtually impossible for me to get that with that kind of play.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:47 am

In post 1701, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1698, Michael Scott wrote:@Nancy:
It's not a discredit - inductively I'm allowed to make that observation, and I'm not using it to say you're wrong. If I'm wrong about the bias that *I* perceive of you having, people are free to disagree. :P

Look at STW's read progression there on Mewtaph. In their latest readslist they actually scumread Mewtaph less IIRC. Anyway, soulreads are stupid.

Why does it have the greatest scum equity? My argument is that if it IS scum, we'd more easily know in coming days than Kokichi's slot, *also* Kokichi's play is a liability for town.

~Jimothy
Only for the reasons Varsoon stated. Like, I was initially lowkey sr Taly and then nullreading him and going back and forth. It was somewhere between 2/3 - 3/4 into his argument with Stw, where I just had this aha moment that Taly was town. I’m very rarely wrong when that happens. This is why I feel so frustrated with Stw synchronized reads thing, because it makes it virtually impossible for me to get that with that kind of play.
I think Kokichi has a much much greater likelihood of flipping green than either Mew or jjh/Nico but ESPECIALLY jjh/Nico.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:47 am

In post 1216, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1200, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 567, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 543, Varsoon wrote:Just gonna bring this into overdrive, actually, and go for the dunk.
Day Vig: Shoshin the Worst
Actually lack of flavour is likely fake
So stw, why didn’t you state you thought this when I asked?
-MC Gamma
I stated the thought the exact moment it occurred to me.
Oh...
In post 543, Varsoon wrote:Just gonna bring this into overdrive, actually, and go for the dunk.
In post 997, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 995, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
Oh nice
brass mentioned this but I wanted to see for myself what the deal was.
First impression would be this is a reaction test, but I think I saw V For Vendetta saying he meant this.
Since stw is still alive I'll ask: how did you survive, stw?
-Gamma "the hipfire king" Emerald
i literally do not know, Varsoon & AC have been speculating about it but it's not interesting to me
REALLY?
-Gamma, dunking on skrubs
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:49 am

In post 1699, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1195, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:To anyone who thinks Nico’s vote on Stw, is completely NAI:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76341&user_select%5B%5D=31019

You mean Varsoon right? Nico wasn't in Splatoon mafia.
That link was from Labrynth, where Nico was macho hardclaimed cop on D2.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:50 am

In post 1231, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1210, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 677, Varsoon wrote:No, seriously, what the fuck
If my kill fails on you, why wouldn't you claim that shit immediately?
So like, stw made reads in response to the vig shot. So I don’t think they’re BP. So either the vig was fake or there’s some other intervention. Varsoon, since you don’t seem to care about what info you leak, does your vig shot not work on ground/air units?
-A very intrigued Emerald
I do care about what I leaked and I specifically addressed this point already.

-V
I asked because it could be why your shot failed.
-Gamma
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:52 am

Spoiler:
In post 1703, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1216, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 1200, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
So stw, why didn’t you state you thought this when I asked?
-MC Gamma
I stated the thought the exact moment it occurred to me.
Oh...
In post 997, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 995, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
Oh nice
brass mentioned this but I wanted to see for myself what the deal was.
First impression would be this is a reaction test, but I think I saw V For Vendetta saying he meant this.
Since stw is still alive I'll ask: how did you survive, stw?
-Gamma "the hipfire king" Emerald
i literally do not know, Varsoon & AC have been speculating about it but it's not interesting to me
REALLY?
-Gamma, dunking on skrubs

It’s extremely interesting to me as well. How can it not be interesting to everyone?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:57 am

In post 1257, Mewtaph wrote:Lynch pool for being scummy: {Alchemist21, Almost Chara, Shoshin the worst}
Up for policy lynch: {Nancy}

Steamrolling with the biggest wagon that forms on any of these three + Nancy.
Yeah hol up why's Nancy up for policy, what policy worthy things has she done?
-A very disturbed Emerald
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:00 am

In post 1707, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1257, Mewtaph wrote:Lynch pool for being scummy: {Alchemist21, Almost Chara, Shoshin the worst}
Up for policy lynch: {Nancy}

Steamrolling with the biggest wagon that forms on any of these three + Nancy.
Yeah hol up why's Nancy up for policy, what policy worthy things has she done?
-A very disturbed Emerald
+1

Thank you for this. Between Chara and MS, I was beginning to question my very valid problem with that.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Michael Scott »

He did explain his rationale later, are you not reading the thread T&L?
If you're doing some stream-of-consciousness thing I hope you'd consider writing one large post instead, so you can update it when you find the answer.

@Nancy: He stated why and I restated it too, you still haven't explained why it's scummy

~Jimothy
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:08 am

In post 1302, NicoRobin wrote:/replace out
hm...
-Gamma
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:09 am

In post 1709, Michael Scott wrote:He did explain his rationale later, are you not reading the thread T&L?
If you're doing some stream-of-consciousness thing I hope you'd consider writing one large post instead, so you can update it when you find the answer.

@Nancy: He stated why and I restated it too, you still haven't explained why it's scummy

~Jimothy
I DID explain it. Either you missed it or disagreed. Why haven’t you posted the links I keep asking you for?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:11 am

In post 1525, jjh927 wrote:If you want to meta Nico then do so with the understanding that I replaced in on the slot because she didn't scumtell somewhere I would very much expect one and I like town games. Nico lurking isn't particularly AI ever, especially not now as I believe she's got some IRL stuff.

Otherwise, I have an hour lecture in 15 minutes and then I'll sort some other shit out, and then I will catch up on this game.
What is your response to 1195?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:11 am

In post 1326, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1236, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 588, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 585, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 577, Shoshin the worst wrote:I don't understand why you think there's no town motivation in our slot pushing/scumreading you. It's pretty simple. We scumread you.
The fact you can't engage with me about why we shouldn't scumread you or should townread you had me baffled.
I believe that there can be a town motivation for scumreading me. I didn't say town!you town!reads me 100%

We can post game why I'm not into reading myself in the thread. It basically boils down to the wifom/not wifom discussion you're in the middle of and my having no interest in having those types of discussions
The problem we're having here is that you kicked off this rabbit hole discussion by voting us because you believe town!tw should be townreading you, plus the hydra dynamic which for the umpteenth time should not be deemed alignment indicative.

I'm trying to parse how you came to the conclusion that it's scum indicative for us to be scumreading you and pushing you just because the worst and you have history. I still do not understand your rationale here.

If you think TW should >rand be townreading you, we definitely need a better metric against which to measure your towntells, because it means what we are doing at the moment is on the wrong track.

This conversation is pretty important. If you do need to back out of it for
holistic playstyle/meta reasons
we understand but also please try to see that from our perspective, that leaves you joining out wagon late into its formation for almost exactly no reason...
In post 591, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 577, Shoshin the worst wrote:I could give it a go with pintu but I'm not sure it'd get me anywhere.
I'm pocketed without the need of you doing anything <3

@Varsoon, I have a towntell on the duck, on the same line of your "stretch your minds" of Shoshin. I've seen the duck using the
"holistical reads"
as town before and can't recall him doing it as scum.

By the way @duck, why scumreading us? Felt like it came out of nowhere.

-Pin
TW actually used the phrase “holistic playstyle/meta reasons” here, not “holistical reads”. I looked into this, and TW using phrases like “holistic meta” or “holistic read” is definitely not a towntell for him. In fact, he used the phrase “holistic meta” in the first Starcraft game (as scum) four different times. I searched TW’s posts for the phrases “holistic meta”, “holistic read”, “holistic play”, and “holistic playstyle” as this is what I found:

TW has used the phrase “holistic meta” four times in the first Starcraft game as scum (link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970):

Link to the first post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10584202&hi ... #p10584202
In post 517, the worst wrote:
In post 278, Varsoon wrote:P-EDIT:
Everything above the pedit is cringe
Everything below the pedit is locktown-irl

Varsoon I think you're really caught up on like holistic meta stuff and I'm like... not all that interested in it.... do you think the reads have been bad? maliciously intended? which ones? why?
Link to the second post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10595081&hi ... #p10595081
In post 1594, the worst wrote:But I'm also wary of the fact I'm fucking easily triggered by people using bullshit holistic meta tells so I might be seeing red
Link to the third post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10595151&hi ... #p10595151
In post 1638, the worst wrote:since no one is seeing what I'm seeing:
Mewtaph has asked Xtoxm the same question a lot of us have already asked him (which townreads gave him pause)

I think he's already answered that question really well, and I think his answer was town indicative. Mewtaph has ignored his reads and later contribution and comments about playstyle anxiety leading him to freak out about the early townreads. Follow his reads and it's probably pretty clear that he had his own takes, but the Big Bad Townblock was too much for him to like.

Mewtaph thinks he's a mislynch / has not noticed that Xtoxm's initial freak-out about the townreadspam actually kinda checks out, so shades him for not responding and votes him over ellitell

I ask Mewtaph to back the ellitell up with an actual scumcase. He cites the very early part of Xtoxm's contributions. I ask him to go back to his later iso and show me which of Xtoxm's posts are making him still feel that way

Nancy randomly charge-tackles me to the ground and Mewtaph stands there watching us and acting all surprised that I asked him to back up this read.

Like idfk he hasn't warlocked Nancy, she did it of her own volition but I'm fucking done if I'm being shaded for asking someone who's done sweet fuck all to back up a horseshit holistic meta tell with an actual scumcase on a slot I'm townreading
Link to the fourth post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10615025&hi ... #p10615025
In post 2977, the worst wrote:
In post 2975, Xtoxm wrote:I have to be able to trust that townies won't make reckless antitown plays like that.
You for real? I think Perf is scum but his hammer is the most defensible part of his ISO. The hell else was he meant to do with like 6 hours remaining? NM was clearly a very viable lynch candidate and imo if he was going to claim at all he would have already done it.

I'm kinda flashing back to something someone said to me pretty recently but if scum always made reckless antitown moves and town never did mafia would be like.. obscenely easier than it is. do you have reasoning other than an holistic meta dislike of hammers on unclaimed slots?

TW used the phrases “holistic meta” and “holistic gamestate read” one time each in Newbie 1866 as town (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76047)

Link to the post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76047&p=10178131&h ... #p10178131

Link to the post where he used “holistic gamestate read”: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76047&p=10201152&h ... #p10201152

TW used the phrase “holistic readthrough” one time In Newbie 1870 as town (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76282)

Link to the post where he used “holistic readthrough”: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76282&p=10264643&h ... #p10264643

TW used the phrase “holistic read” one time in Open 737 as town (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77146)

Link to the post where he used “holistic read”: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77146&p=10453007&h ... #p10453007

No results came up for “holistic play” or “holistic playstyle” when searching TW’s posts.

Granted, TW has used phrases like “holistic read” or something along those lines as town, but in this game the exact phrase he used in post was “holistic playstyle/meta reasons”, and he has used “holistic meta” four times as much as scum than he has as town. In any case, TW frequently uses the word “holistic” in general (there are 41 results for just the word “holistic” when searching TW’s posts), so at best him using the phrase “holistic playstyle/meta reasons” is NAI for him. So
@Pinturicchio
, why were you so quick to label this as a “towntell” for TW when it clearly isn’t?

And
@The Worst
, what are your thoughts on Pinturicchio incorrectly applying this as a “towntell” for your slot?

- Date Mike (Volxen)

Acupuncture has nothing on “holistic meta”, I guess. :lol:

Interesting.

~N

Large multiquote spoilered -- Krazy
wat
-Gamma, who's prolly gonna be out of here in a bit
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 1711, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:I DID explain it. Either you missed it or disagreed. Why haven’t you posted the links I keep asking you for?
I recall saying it wasn't exactly a PL, but his point was that you were obfuscating / cluttering the thread or something preventing him from engaging / pushing a scumread; I can see why he thought that, why wouldn't town!Mew think this?

Sorry, I seem to have missed your response to my argument, can you requote/restate it? I'm not finding it on skimming.

As to links - I'm on my phone and about to go to bed, just go to his topics and click on some games I guess. But since you already have experience with him, I asked you to detail the differences in his play - can you, please?

~J
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:14 am

In post 1350, Varsoon wrote:...mustang?

-V
prolly Alchemist (his avatar is Roy Mustang)
Gamma Emerald, still reeling from [SPOILERS]
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:16 am

In post 1366, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1365, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm telling you guys. Chara is scum. Meta never wrong
Please link the never wrong meta.

-Brrrr it's cold here
Given Chara has rebutted your point I'd like to see it too.
Gamma, feeling fresh in Florida
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:16 am

In post 1713, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1326, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1236, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 588, Shoshin the worst wrote:
In post 585, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 577, Shoshin the worst wrote:I don't understand why you think there's no town motivation in our slot pushing/scumreading you. It's pretty simple. We scumread you.
The fact you can't engage with me about why we shouldn't scumread you or should townread you had me baffled.
I believe that there can be a town motivation for scumreading me. I didn't say town!you town!reads me 100%

We can post game why I'm not into reading myself in the thread. It basically boils down to the wifom/not wifom discussion you're in the middle of and my having no interest in having those types of discussions
The problem we're having here is that you kicked off this rabbit hole discussion by voting us because you believe town!tw should be townreading you, plus the hydra dynamic which for the umpteenth time should not be deemed alignment indicative.

I'm trying to parse how you came to the conclusion that it's scum indicative for us to be scumreading you and pushing you just because the worst and you have history. I still do not understand your rationale here.

If you think TW should >rand be townreading you, we definitely need a better metric against which to measure your towntells, because it means what we are doing at the moment is on the wrong track.

This conversation is pretty important. If you do need to back out of it for
holistic playstyle/meta reasons
we understand but also please try to see that from our perspective, that leaves you joining out wagon late into its formation for almost exactly no reason...
In post 591, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 577, Shoshin the worst wrote:I could give it a go with pintu but I'm not sure it'd get me anywhere.
I'm pocketed without the need of you doing anything <3

@Varsoon, I have a towntell on the duck, on the same line of your "stretch your minds" of Shoshin. I've seen the duck using the
"holistical reads"
as town before and can't recall him doing it as scum.

By the way @duck, why scumreading us? Felt like it came out of nowhere.

-Pin
TW actually used the phrase “holistic playstyle/meta reasons” here, not “holistical reads”. I looked into this, and TW using phrases like “holistic meta” or “holistic read” is definitely not a towntell for him. In fact, he used the phrase “holistic meta” in the first Starcraft game (as scum) four different times. I searched TW’s posts for the phrases “holistic meta”, “holistic read”, “holistic play”, and “holistic playstyle” as this is what I found:

TW has used the phrase “holistic meta” four times in the first Starcraft game as scum (link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970):

Link to the first post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10584202&hi ... #p10584202
In post 517, the worst wrote:
In post 278, Varsoon wrote:P-EDIT:
Everything above the pedit is cringe
Everything below the pedit is locktown-irl

Varsoon I think you're really caught up on like holistic meta stuff and I'm like... not all that interested in it.... do you think the reads have been bad? maliciously intended? which ones? why?
Link to the second post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10595081&hi ... #p10595081
In post 1594, the worst wrote:But I'm also wary of the fact I'm fucking easily triggered by people using bullshit holistic meta tells so I might be seeing red
Link to the third post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10595151&hi ... #p10595151
In post 1638, the worst wrote:since no one is seeing what I'm seeing:
Mewtaph has asked Xtoxm the same question a lot of us have already asked him (which townreads gave him pause)

I think he's already answered that question really well, and I think his answer was town indicative. Mewtaph has ignored his reads and later contribution and comments about playstyle anxiety leading him to freak out about the early townreads. Follow his reads and it's probably pretty clear that he had his own takes, but the Big Bad Townblock was too much for him to like.

Mewtaph thinks he's a mislynch / has not noticed that Xtoxm's initial freak-out about the townreadspam actually kinda checks out, so shades him for not responding and votes him over ellitell

I ask Mewtaph to back the ellitell up with an actual scumcase. He cites the very early part of Xtoxm's contributions. I ask him to go back to his later iso and show me which of Xtoxm's posts are making him still feel that way

Nancy randomly charge-tackles me to the ground and Mewtaph stands there watching us and acting all surprised that I asked him to back up this read.

Like idfk he hasn't warlocked Nancy, she did it of her own volition but I'm fucking done if I'm being shaded for asking someone who's done sweet fuck all to back up a horseshit holistic meta tell with an actual scumcase on a slot I'm townreading
Link to the fourth post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&p=10615025&hi ... #p10615025
In post 2977, the worst wrote:
In post 2975, Xtoxm wrote:I have to be able to trust that townies won't make reckless antitown plays like that.
You for real? I think Perf is scum but his hammer is the most defensible part of his ISO. The hell else was he meant to do with like 6 hours remaining? NM was clearly a very viable lynch candidate and imo if he was going to claim at all he would have already done it.

I'm kinda flashing back to something someone said to me pretty recently but if scum always made reckless antitown moves and town never did mafia would be like.. obscenely easier than it is. do you have reasoning other than an holistic meta dislike of hammers on unclaimed slots?

TW used the phrases “holistic meta” and “holistic gamestate read” one time each in Newbie 1866 as town (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76047)

Link to the post where he used “holistic meta”: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76047&p=10178131&h ... #p10178131

Link to the post where he used “holistic gamestate read”: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76047&p=10201152&h ... #p10201152

TW used the phrase “holistic readthrough” one time In Newbie 1870 as town (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76282)

Link to the post where he used “holistic readthrough”: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76282&p=10264643&h ... #p10264643

TW used the phrase “holistic read” one time in Open 737 as town (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77146)

Link to the post where he used “holistic read”: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77146&p=10453007&h ... #p10453007

No results came up for “holistic play” or “holistic playstyle” when searching TW’s posts.

Granted, TW has used phrases like “holistic read” or something along those lines as town, but in this game the exact phrase he used in post was “holistic playstyle/meta reasons”, and he has used “holistic meta” four times as much as scum than he has as town. In any case, TW frequently uses the word “holistic” in general (there are 41 results for just the word “holistic” when searching TW’s posts), so at best him using the phrase “holistic playstyle/meta reasons” is NAI for him. So
@Pinturicchio
, why were you so quick to label this as a “towntell” for TW when it clearly isn’t?

And
@The Worst
, what are your thoughts on Pinturicchio incorrectly applying this as a “towntell” for your slot?

- Date Mike (Volxen)

Acupuncture has nothing on “holistic meta”, I guess. :lol:

Interesting.

~N

Large multiquote spoilered -- Krazy
wat
-Gamma, who's prolly gonna be out of here in a bit
It was a joke and thank you, @Krazy. <3
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:21 am

In post 1411, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Also Eraserhead/Leaf, please explain to me in what world advocating a policy lynch on our slot is not even remotely scummy. And what about Mew’s weirdass Gamma question?

What possible town motivation is there in Mew asking Gamma if he should townread her?

I’m waiting. :popcorn:
I can see town motivation in the question. I CanNOT see town motivation in asking it in sucha throwaway manner like Mew did.
-Gamma, lord of obscure references
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:23 am

In post 1714, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 1711, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:I DID explain it. Either you missed it or disagreed. Why haven’t you posted the links I keep asking you for?
I recall saying it wasn't exactly a PL, but his point was that you were obfuscating / cluttering the thread or something preventing him from engaging / pushing a scumread; I can see why he thought that, why wouldn't town!Mew think this?

Sorry, I seem to have missed your response to my argument, can you requote/restate it? I'm not finding it on skimming.

As to links - I'm on my phone and about to go to bed, just go to his topics and click on some games I guess. But since you already have experience with him, I asked you to detail the differences in his play - can you, please?

~J
This is only my second game with him and I don’t recall him being either this hostile or antagonistic to anyone and I know he’s sore I was one of the people who mislynched him last game but I wouldn’t have, had he claimed sooner.

Mew is a lot more aggressive in pushing his reads here, than in last game and he actively tried to engaged those sr him there, kind of like Bono did here.

Again, I disliked his reasoning for his Alchemist push, the strange Gamma question and PL push, which I’ve already mentioned.

That’s why I need to check out his games, to make sure my judgement is accurate.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:24 am

In post 1718, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1411, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Also Eraserhead/Leaf, please explain to me in what world advocating a policy lynch on our slot is not even remotely scummy. And what about Mew’s weirdass Gamma question?

What possible town motivation is there in Mew asking Gamma if he should townread her?

I’m waiting. :popcorn:
I can see town motivation in the question. I CanNOT see town motivation in asking it in sucha throwaway manner like Mew did.
-Gamma, lord of obscure references
Hmmm . . . interesting. Yeah, didn’t he say, he wasn’t expecting an answer iirc?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:26 am

In post 1426, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1423, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:C) Weirdass Gamma question, made to look like he was actually asking something useful when he clearly wasn’t.
C) i explained why i think that’s likelier town than scum.
Don't see it.
Gamma, who has perfectly functioning glasses
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1708, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Thank you for this. Between Chara and MS, I was beginning to question my very valid problem with that.
why do i keep getting brought up with MS even when i've removed myself from that conversation on purpose?
if it'll keep this from happening constantly anymore: i thought about what you said and you're right that i shouldn't be telling you how you're thinking.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:29 am

In post 1451, Almost Chara wrote:at the risk of sounding like an absolute asshole, i'd like you to reconsider how much you've mentioned the PL thing. it's a lot more than Mewtaph has mentioned it. (he did so once and never pursued it.)
~Chara
Yeah, and that's probably because it was so out-there that it needed that level of response.
-Gamma
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:30 am

How's that for a "speak of the devil" moment? I hadn't even posted and they appeared.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”