Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 2.6

Aubrey (3):
Shoshin , no lunch , u r a person 2
brassherald (2):
Slaxx , OkaPoka
Slaxx (1):
brassherald

Not voting (2):
Gamma Emerald, Aubrey

With 8 alive, it’s 5 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-22 04:09:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Shoshin »

Slaxx, why is Oka town?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Aubrey »

Huh, I was figuring I’d have be lynched by now.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 526, Shoshin wrote:Slaxx, why is Oka town?
I’m getting the feeling no one is reading the thread

Because I’ve explained that I think twice now

And I’ve explained Brass too

Anyway VOTE: Aubrey

Whatever.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 523, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 333, Gamma Emerald wrote:Whoa hold the fuck up, you gonna lynch before I get the chance to say anything? Pretty awful play if you ask me. Congrats URperson2 and Shoshin: you start with a deficit of towniness!
Now onto actual reading plans. This is my second time replacing into a game with posting restrictions of this kind so I’m gonna attempt to use the same method or a similar one I did last time (for reference, the previous time was Mini 1934).
i dont have the historical accuracy with gamma or the confidence level to be sheeped

for me, when sheeping people on a scum read I'm looking for 1 - (historical read success rate)(read confidence) < (chance slot rolled scum)

but we should lynch aubrey or gamma today

p.edit who do you see NL as scum with? I kind of see him as scum only in a world where he is scum with you
No one in particular. Just can’t really fit into town but don’t really think scum.

Oka Sheep me again? Let’s get this flip out of the way. No one seems to be actually reading the thread besides U2, You, and I. NL and Shosh have asked questions clear as day answered already and Brass loves to take things out of context. Gamma is nowhere to be seen. What a great town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 505, OkaPoka wrote:well i was townreading him because he seemed to do an active read and catchup to solve but he gone again and now my townread doesnt exist because this is how scum gamma plays
This is gross, you’re not going to account for geriatric affecting my playstyle, which I’ve already stated is the case?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 530, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 505, OkaPoka wrote:well i was townreading him because he seemed to do an active read and catchup to solve but he gone again and now my townread doesnt exist because this is how scum gamma plays
This is gross, you’re not going to account for geriatric affecting my playstyle, which I’ve already stated is the case?
You have eleven posts in six days.

If you’re busy that’s fine, but don’t play it off like you’re anywhere near the cap.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I am bust, yes, and the reason why I'm not near the cap is I'm trying to not go overboard.
Resuming catch-up now, fuckers
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 208, no lunch wrote:
In post 206, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 205, no lunch wrote:I decided on that choice of words, because I have heard of you through acquaintances who play here.
Who?
Stop fishing and play the game.

I'll be mislynched before I give away identifiable information.

If you can't read me without meta even after pretending to have meta dived me, that is a you-problem and not something I need to correct.

I am a fairly easy read.
lol k
I was fine with whatever way you got your info but keeping your sources hidden makes things fishy.
In post 224, brassherald wrote:Dat Cheeky turn around on U2 is so quick it gave me whiplash.

Why did you decide U2 was town so suddenly?
Indeed. Looked like she saw a hint of blowback and retracted. That's not how town behaves imo.
In post 231, CheekyTeeky wrote:Anyway the point of this was to get you guys sorting each other - don't worry about sorting me, you can assume I'm scum. If I'm scum you'd want me to spew all my stances on others so there's no reason to shut me down early.
This line feels quite organic imo. Town points for Cheeky.
In post 242, Shoshin wrote:Cheeky's still making stuff up because Maestro didn't WK her.

I'm open to lynching Aubrey/Oka instead of Cheeky.

I'm never lynching Brass. I'll consider NL/U2 only if there's 4 players left.
Yuck. Looks like a scum lynch order, especially the two people she'd lynch at 4 left. those sound like her My/LyLo plan.
In post 254, Shoshin wrote:
In post 253, brassherald wrote:Town reads are too numerous, I don't remember loving the analysis.
I'd like to refer you to my town meta, then. I especially urge you to take a look at American Presidents since you modded the game, but also take a look at any other recent town games (TAZ, Fifth Fortnight, Mini Normal 2042, or even A Story Revisited).

In terms of analysis, I tend to say less than I'm actually thinking so if there's anything you don't understand, please ask. I'd also appreciate if you could reread as objectively as possible so that you don't let confirmation bias cloud your judgment.
Why'd you leave out Labyrinth? Kinda fishy tbh.
In post 291, Shoshin wrote:Oka, I still throw out lots of townreads as scum because it's my town meta but those reads are much more targeted towards a scum agenda (e.g. pocketing, survival, etc.).

If I were scum in this game, I'd never townread Brass because he's a wild card who can't be pocketed plus an easy mislynch among players who don't know how to read him (and it would have been easy to push a mislynch on him because he doesn't even know that I'm capable of reading him). The fact that I'm saying he shouldn't ever be lynched is strongly town indicative for me.
I don't see reason to trust this since it's self-meta.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 303, u r a person 2 wrote:ooooooooooooooooooooooooor

and hear me out

we flip cheeky and lower the number of required reps to one

so far I have had nothing but success with this method
[CITATION NEEDED]
In post 308, Slaxx wrote:
Spoiler: Up to Page 8
Oops, didn't realize what geriatric was. Waste a lot want a lot. I'll cram everything in to one post then:
In post 7, no lunch wrote:
In post 5, theslimer3 wrote:VOTE: No lynch
Found scum
I believe attempting to no lynch in a nightless setup is far more likely to come from a member of the mafia. I am but an advocate for midday calorie reduction.

VOTE: theslimer3
Feel like #5 was pretty obviously a joke but okay.
In post 8, Shoshin wrote:theslimer's probably town. If scum, I doubt he starts the game by needlessly attracting attention to himself.
In post 9, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 8, Shoshin wrote:theslimer's probably town. If scum, I doubt he starts the game by needlessly attracting attention to himself.
Ha. Hahahahaha

Clearly you've never played with me
That doesn't look like SVS and I like Shosh's attempt to leave RVS early, so we can call Shosh town.
In post 10, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 7, no lunch wrote:
In post 5, theslimer3 wrote:VOTE: No lynch
Found scum
I believe attempting to no lynch in a nightless setup is far more likely to come from a member of the mafia. I am but an advocate for midday calorie reduction.

I'm buying what this guy is selling both as a read and as dieting advice

VOTE: slime
What's worse than making a vote on an obvious joke? Sheeping one.
In post 13, Shoshin wrote:u r a person 2 is town as well. I like how the game is going so far.
You lost me
In post 15, Shoshin wrote:Not sure yet. Scum can't afford too many townreads on town in this setup so challenging them early is plausible play from scum. At the same time, the "???" isn't how I see scum going about that. Feels more like genuine confusion at how anyone could have a townread so quick. So if I had to guess, maybe town?
In post 16, u r a person 2 wrote:{Shoshin, Urap} town bloc

let's gooooooo

i don't agree with your reasoning on slimer. He's still null

BH's entrance pinged me in that I-should-have-known-just-from-RVS sort of way. It's supes awkward.

It also jokingly endorses the whole idea that town should be wary of wasting posts, which encourages lurking discourages discussion. I know that this rule set nominally encourages that behavior which makes BH's comments a little less scum-indicative, but honestly the post restrictions are not that oppressive.

VOTE: brassherald
Good early interactions. Didn't like URP@'s first vote but the early attempt to prod and solve looks really good. I'm cool with that being null-town.
In post 22, brassherald wrote:My thoughts are some people put way too much weight on RVS votes and I don't trust reads this super early, even my own.

Also I generally have no idea what Aubrey is trying to say. And did not remember there was a person named No Lunch in this game until you voted for him/her.

To use a phrase I have used in the past, and generally explain why I don't get what Aubrey is saying, I'm not getting the plain English meaning of the words he is posting.
That's gross.
In post 24, brassherald wrote:I am comfortable making reads, I just question them constantly early on.

People should weigh up initial posts, I just do think there are some who put too much weight into them, and then write long winded posts about them, and those people are more likely scum trying to find an easy read out of nothing.
Initial thought is this is that wordy type of scum that tries to make themselves seem like theyre analyzing the game but busts a circuit trying to fabricate reads. This is all airy hypothetical BS that says nothing.
In post 27, OkaPoka wrote:This might be the perfect playerlist to do this. Y'all wanna do some RAoPS? (Random Asking of Philosophy Stage) where we hit each other up with some philsophical questions about how we view the game should be played? Yes? Please? Yes?

10 posts every 24 hours is a lot lmao I don't think I really need to hardcore restrict myself.

First question should be, do you believe in lynching lylo liabilties (aka policy lynching people who are troll-y)?
I fucking hate this shit.
It distracts from the game. I think misguided town do it sometimes but it feels like a way to waste a solid 48 hours of play. I think it is NAI here since no one was coming under fire
but
the lack of commenting on anything else going on reads as null-scum.
In post 31, brassherald wrote:
In post 30, OkaPoka wrote:What about lurkers? Would you policy lynch people who actively prod doge etc.? If you scumread someone vs troll/lurker, do you pick the latter lynch early game?
Why would you ever vote for a policy lynch over a legitimate scum read? That's just poor play. I spent a while crusading against Policy Lynching in general but have backed off that quite a bit since then, but lynchin g a scum read is obviously the better option here.

I don't do reads lists, however, I will share a few quick thoughts so far.

Shoshin is sus to me, its been a while since I'm around, but damn, the early townblocking looks like a big case of buddying to me, feel free for people to tell me why I'm wrong, I love being told I'm wrong.

VOTE: Shoshin

u r a person 2 has me frustrated with a comment about an obvious joke being an "endorsement" as if anyone in the world has ever fucking listened to me or that I am actually going to conserve my posts. But, that being said, I do get called awkward constantly, and I doubt shoshin and this person are both scum with the early town block of the two of them if there are two.

Oka, I want to know what you actually think about policylynching for reals, because I've been confused before when people are asking someone to clarify whether they believe the question, so please do that for me.

The rest of you can count on me reading your shit and sorting you as time goes, which is not to say I have not sorted you or that I have, just that if I have, I am choosing not to share at this time.

I'm a Wildcard.

-Brass Conservation Awkward Herald Awkward, Wildcard.
Okay...But URAP2 is the one that did the town bloc so...no? Also well-justified early townreads are really nice. Strongest scum read so far is brass with Oka as a followup.
In post 35, Shoshin wrote:brassherald's town based on his paranoia that I'm buddying via early townreads.

I don't like Oka's posting. Lots of words to say nothing.

VOTE: Oka
Shosh is like. So town.
In post 38, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 31, brassherald wrote:u r a person 2 has me frustrated with a comment about an obvious joke being an "endorsement" as if anyone in the world has ever fucking listened to me or that I am actually going to conserve my posts. But, that being said, I do get called awkward constantly, and I doubt shoshin and this person are both scum with the early town block of the two of them if there are two.
Hey I'm sorry I called you awkward. I couldn't think of a better word at the time.

I have no idea whether people listen to you or not.

It was a read out of, and to move us out of, RVS. Recent postings read slightly town

I like the move to Oka. I don't understand why you would actively move us back towards a random whatever when we were already quickly leaving RVS. As sho insinuated, you used it as a chance to say nothing of value from a sorting perspective while looking active

VOTE: oka
Yes. This is good. Good. I'm on board with the Shosh/UPA2 townblock.
In post 40, brassherald wrote:I'm not liking Oka, to be fully honest. I am not a fan of people who suggest policy lynches over voting for actual scum reads. I get that we don't have any PRs, but you should be able to play to tell the difference between, say, Not_Mafia and a scum player. I'm not sure if it's lazy or scum.

As to Shoshin over U2, it's mostly because I don't want to be making votes based on less logical and more emotional thinking. U2's post that was pinging me might have just been emphasized in my head because it was about me, and I don't want to do that and I didn't want to let myself do it. That being said, I may have over adjusted in my attempt to be more rational.

I still don't feel good Shoshin and I would also prefer to have that slot sorted early to U2 right now, as well. I am not really at real confidence in my reads just yet, so vote is more of a sorting vote/I can only vote for one person at a time vote.
Jesus christ he is leaving his options open. This is scum.
In post 51, Aubrey wrote:I'm kinda liking U-r-a-Person-2's demeanor so far.

--

Shoshin is someone I have a raised eyebrow on. The first read came across as a potential fabrication. Now that she has explained it, I understand it better, but I'm still not on board with her reasoning.
"First person generating a wagon = town"
. And as far as I'm concerned, 2 votes doesn't make a wagon right out the gate. I don't know what to make of the Bass read yet.

I do like the energy being put out right at the beginning of the game though.

--

I've had the pleasure of briefly seeing Cheeky's scumplay as we were both partners at one time. And by pleasure I mean she constantly attacked me left and right. :lol: Totally two different scum players. How's it been dude?

--

I fear Oka is going to be a pain for me to read and grasp. It's so spontaneous. The way he writes is perfect for his avatar though.

--

I haven't put much thought into Brass. The only thing that stuck out to me was the sense of anger after receiving criticism from U-r-a-Person. it didn't seem necessary, but I don't know how indicative that is to either alignment.
More yucky weak stances. Null-scum.
In post 56, no lunch wrote:
In post 35, Shoshin wrote:brassherald's town based on his paranoia that I'm buddying via early townreads.

I don't like Oka's posting. Lots of words to say nothing.

VOTE: Oka
Still want an answer to mh previous question. But this is a good vote.

VOTE: OkaPoka
Yes it is.
In post 73, u r a person 2 wrote:actually, no, i think the no lynch early is nai
The fact he withdrew part of his case is probably town-indicative. Show's transparency and not driving lynches.
In post 80, no lunch wrote:Brassherald, why did you have to townslip of all people? You were already my strongest townread.

I am uncertain on OkaPoka. but I am a sheep.
Not convinced that is a town slip. This does make NL look more town though.
In post 92, Aubrey wrote:Just how in the hell are you getting so many town reads by page 4?
This does not read as frustrated town. If this flips scum, whatever town reads were reaching a consensus here were probably correct.

In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Still don't see what Shoshin means by
Lots of words to say nothing.
Cheeky response by quoting me, but I don't feel it so ehh? Its going over my head.

---

Brass I think that we should lynch people that will get autolynched in lylo or corrupt how lylo is played out. For example, someone who straight up lolhammers should be autolynched before lylo. Saving them for "later reevaluation" is naive.

Not planning this game (or any game) for lylo is setting up for failure.

Town can piece together the game a lot better as the game goes on (should be self-evident) thus wouldn't you want the best people to be there when you have the most to work off of? Assuming that we can be successful with little-no information is just silly and at that point we are rolling dices to win. Especially in mountainous games where interaction is key to finding things out.

---

Nothing slimer has done is AI.

---

Townslipping does not exist and solidifying townreads off of "townslips" and early interactions is yikes.

---

u r a person 2 is getting scary close to how i played DDU.

VOTE: u r a person 2

Don't know what no lunch sees in u r a person 2 but whatever.
Yikes.
In post 110, no lunch wrote:if there isn't scum between Cheeky and Shoshin I'll retire. handing out townreads everywhere in a game where 1/3 of the list is scum, is hilarious.
...why. If you have 3 townreads in a game of 2:7 is it that crazy to have three townreads in a game of 3:6? This has face value but when you follow it to its logical conclusion doesn't really mean much. Also, there was a townbloc on page 1 or 2 and that just...escaped you?
In post 114, OkaPoka wrote:Cheeky's weird, but always weird. Her alignment is contingent on the accuracy of her reads.
---
Brassherald, I've played PYP with you. Why weren't you like this? Or why aren't you like you were in PYP?
---
no lunch you are voting slimer?

How is no one voting him yet?

....#132 why the hell is there a wagon on shoshin...no wonder I'm coming in under heat.
In post 161, OkaPoka wrote:Cheeky, are you voting u r a person 2 because you agree with my assessment or something else?
---
no lunch are you an alt?
---
maestro is starting to border on the lurking territory, I'd hate to policy lynch, but I'm not afraid to policy lynch.

More thoughts later today hopefully
"I'd hate to policy lynch but I'm not afraid to policy lynch" a lurker...no mention of Maestro...This is like, scum.

Oh my fucking god. #175 is Oka
scumreading URAP2 for Oka's scum meta.
Like what in the actual hell.

#177 from Brass is bad. Reeks of bandwagoning opportunism. Spent two paragraphs on the people they didn't vote then just calls that slot scum and votes. okay.

I got tired of doing PbyP's so thats reaction to #177. U2AP and Shoshin are town, I'm taking that to the bank.

@UP2
Maestro and OkaPoka are 2 of the scum. If #174 isn't distancing I truly don't know what is. #189 seems a bit ballsy for that but I still think it is the right choice, especially after you gave them confidence in #188. #213 is a giant copout not to scumhunt.

I'm fine with OP or Maestro but VOTE: Maestro. This flips scum. I think I left a Oka vote somewhere in the spoiler tags but I can't be fucked to go back and read it.
First vote on Maesto that isn't my slot. I get the feeling scum weren't planning for this wagon, so I'll put this down as town.
In post 313, OkaPoka wrote:You aren't misrepping. I've been in your shoes and laughed at policy lynches, but I've seen too many games get too close or lost because certain slots weren't dealt with earlier. C9++ should be evidence enough for a game that got too close. I do mention maestro though in that sentence. I still deep down don't like policy lynching, but its a necessary evil.

Anyways I can see why you think that I'm using my own scum meta to case U2. I really can. But it goes beyond that. I'm just citing my own play as examples of why U2 play is scum-indicative. If you want, ignore the me part of the equation. U2 is still guilty of what I accuse him of, I just want to see if Cheeky got what I was saying, because getting Cheeky sorted was the most important factor for me this game. Its not meta. Its thinking like scum to catch them.
I feel like this interaction between Oka and UPerson2 is two town interacting.
In post 317, Slaxx wrote:
In post 315, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm out of posts, but we've got time in the day to entertain this for a hot minute

@slaxx did you read the thread before replacing in? Did you choose CT's slot over Slimer's?

UNVOTE:
I went in blind. I like nightless vanilla type setups and hopped in. No choice, just saw it in the replacement queue and hopped in.
btw a word on this (this has nothing to do with any reads). Mods are supposed to replace in the order of "first opened, first filled". A queue style.
In post 319, no lunch wrote:Hi Slaxx. You seem more likeable than your pred.
In post 321, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: Oka
Not a fan of the sudden momentum towards OkaPoka.
There's a lot on this one page tbh.
In post 329, Maestro wrote:Hooooo boi the replacements are wagoning me
Yeah this is a nice spot of shade.
In post 331, u r a person 2 wrote:VOTE: maestro
In post 332, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: Maestro
Hm. Shoshin voting there kinda hurts my scumread on her. though it is kinda late on the wagon, maybe the plan was to let Maestro hammer?

This is all the stuff before I posted but I still need to look at the newer stuff closely. probably will ease off the wallpost gas though.
<Embrace The Void>

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Aubrey »

L1.

Anyone got any questions before I flip?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Aubrey »

I’ll be around later tonight and Tomorrow if so
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 335, u r a person 2 wrote:UNVOTE: let gemma get 2 words in
yeah it's possible Maestro was intended to hammer. Remember him posting before hammer though so I'll see what he does there before concluding on what I think the wagon comp should be.
In post 345, Shoshin wrote:
In post 344, OkaPoka wrote:The only way in which you give out townreads that early is tonereading shoshin.
None of my reads have anything to do with "tone." You need to break out that box you're in,
stretch your mind
a bit. My reads are based on predictions about what players would do as either alignment when confronted with this environment.

As an example, I townread Brass/NL in part because both would have been doing a lot more work as scum to pocket me (an action, not a "tone"). Why are you saying my reads are based on "tone" when they'er obviously based on predictions about likely behaviors?

I don't like this at all from you. It feels like you're trying to shake confidence in my reads without actually addressing their substantive content.
HI!
Brass you seeing this?
In post 354, OkaPoka wrote:So you base these predictions off of ___

Its tonereading.

Sure you can have extra reasons that follow after blah blah. But your predictions are off of what?

Gamma is town because scum gamma doesn't actually read the thread and post reads. sample size = 3.
I did that in Mini 2041 though?
In post 365, Maestro wrote:VOTE: Maestro
Yup. Shoshin definitely still on the table for scum.
<Embrace The Void>

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:02 am

Post by brassherald »

Oh, shit! Gamma, I did not see that. It was a wall and I believe I have a well documented history of refusing to read walls.

Because I'm a grumpy old man.

If that's a legit scum tell, Shoshin is never going to use it again.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Slaxx »

I don’t think Gamma is scum here.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:21 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 535, Aubrey wrote:L1.

Anyone got any questions before I flip?
Who are your top scumspects?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:25 am

Post by no lunch »

This is better.
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:27 am

Post by no lunch »

Town
no lunch
brassherald
u r a person 2
Shoshin
Gamma Emerald
Slaxx
Aubrey
OkaPoka
Scum

Is this close?
no lunch
no lunch
Goon
no lunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:27 am

Post by no lunch »

Nice to see you again, by the way, Gamma.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:29 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 538, brassherald wrote:Oh, shit! Gamma, I did not see that. It was a wall and I believe I have a well documented history of refusing to read walls.

look at the time and date of that post
103-11 0-2
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:33 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 544, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 538, brassherald wrote:Oh, shit! Gamma, I did not see that. It was a wall and I believe I have a well documented history of refusing to read walls.

look at the time and date of that post
Which post are you referring to?
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:02 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 345, Shoshin wrote:stretch your mind
103-11 0-2
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:12 am

Post by brassherald »

Yeah, it's later than I would have expected it. I'm going to drop this now, as I do not want to run astray of the rules, but, this may be an actual scum tell.

I need to ponder it.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:23 am

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal