Double Day Color-Coded

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Double Day Color-Coded

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Mafia:

1 Purple Goon
1 Green Goon
1 Orange Goon

Town PRs (Randomly Select 2 out of these 3):

Blue Cop
Red Cop
Yellow Cop

Townies:

x Vt's to Balance (8?)

>Setup is Double Day
>Orange Goon shows as guilty to Yellow/Red Cop, Green Goon shows as guilty to Yellow/Blue Cop, Purple Goon shows Guilty to Red/Blue Cop
>Mafia nor town knows which cop was not selected
Vanilla Townie wrote: You are a
Vanilla Townie
. You have no power but your voice and vote. You win after all 3 Goons are eliminated and one Town-Aligned person remains.
Red Cop wrote: You are a
Red Cop
. Each night you may PM me the name of one person. You will learn if they have Red in them. The Orange Goon and Purple Goon will show as "Guilty", all other roles will show as "Not Guilty". You win after all 3 Goons are eliminated and one Town-Aligned person remains.
Blue Cop wrote: You are a
Blue Cop
. Each night you may PM me the name of one person. You will learn if they have Blue in them. The Green Goon and Purple Goon will show as "Guilty", all other roles will show as "Not Guilty". You win after all 3 Goons are eliminated and one Town-Aligned person remains.
Yellow Cop wrote: You are a
Yellow Cop
. Each night you may PM me the name of one person. You will learn if they have Yellow in them. The Green Goon and Orange Goon will show as "Guilty", all other roles will show as "Not Guilty". You win after all 3 Goons are eliminated and one Town-Aligned person remains.
Orange Goon wrote: You are an
Orange Goon
. Your partners are x and y. You can communicate with them anytime here: [Scumtalk Link]. Each night your faction may PM me the name of one person. That person will die. You appear guilty on Red Cop and Yellow Cop reports. You win after your faction outnumbers town or nothing can prevent that from happening.
Green Goon wrote: You are a
Green Goon
. Your partners are x and y. You can communicate with them anytime here: [Scumtalk Link]. Each night your faction may PM me the name of one person. That person will die. You appear guilty on Blue Cop and Yellow Cop reports. You win after your faction outnumbers town or nothing can prevent that from happening.
Purple Goon wrote: You are a
Purple Goon
. Your partners are x and y. You can communicate with them anytime here: [Scumtalk Link]. Each night your faction may PM me the name of one person. That person will die. You appear guilty on Blue Cop and Red Cop reports. You win after your faction outnumbers town or nothing can prevent that from happening.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I think the easier thing to do would be to reduce VTs. I feel like a complete mafia clear makes it kind of scumsided again.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Slaxx »

Oh I might have fucked up lol

Return to “Mafia Discussion”