Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 2282, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t understand the Ausuka wagon either.

Why not Saudade?

ausuka just hasn't done shit all game and doesn't have any reads that aren't incredibly easy to fake as scum

i would love a saudade wagon but people gotta be willing to change votes or convince other people to change votes to actually make a lynch happen

if more people haven't hopped on ausuka by tomorrow I'll prob go back to saud. or maybe flavor. gotta do somethin' to help make the game function tho
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

Eh. Looks like townWis to me. Reevaluate when we have half as many players is my bet.

Ausuka being so mad about being wagoned is :twisted:

Also supporting Saudade, sheep, light, Xtoxm, PB. Please choose one of those or convince me otherwise on your pet scumread, because I'm pretty much necessary for the lynch at this point. :D
This is a Parachute.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Can you point me to the unfakeable posts and important content Vax and Wisdom have made then?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2301, Jingle wrote:Eh. Looks like townWis to me. Reevaluate when we have half as many players is my bet.

Ausuka being so mad about being wagoned is :twisted:

Also supporting Saudade, sheep, light, Xtoxm, PB. Please choose one of those or convince me otherwise on your pet scumread, because I'm pretty much necessary for the lynch at this point. :D
I'm mad at Wisdom specifically and even that's only if he's town so ???
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

dont suppose i can convince you on mastina

p.s we match on most reads pls stop being braindead on my slot
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Jingle »

Nope.

Why aren't you mad at me? I'm also voting you without talking about why, and in fact started doing so before Wis. And I matter more.

Not interested in mastina yet, believe the scumread on you thus didn't replace into that slot reason. She'll be readable soon. Also, probably dead.

Matching on reads has very little to do with whether I think you're town. And I'll be braindead for however long I want.
This is a Parachute.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2305, Jingle wrote:Why aren't you mad at me? I'm also voting you without talking about why, and in fact started doing so before Wis. And I matter more.
I'd greatly prefer it if you did explain your read and you're definitely making the game even less enjoyable but it's less annoying than just making posts like "x vote ausuka! let's lynch ausuka!" The amount of votes is worse from a gameplay pov but emotions aren't created from what's worse for strategy or whatever. Like I probably sound stupid or whatever but I'm tired and I had an awful day and it's just really grating to me. I shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place, so i'm sorry about that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I was never higher than 5th on the replacement list and rescinded under 24h. That is one of the most blatant lies I've ever seen. And she never has a legit scum read on me in this game state, I promise you that.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2289, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2285, Wisdom wrote:^lets lynch this
What purpose could this post serve? Why does it exist? Is anyone going to read this post and think, "Oh hey Wisdom just said to lynch Ausuka with no reasoning or anything, let's lynch Ausuka." Because right now all you're doing is being really fucking annoying and if you're town I have no idea why.
youve played with town me thus rendering this post bs
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2297, Wagonomics wrote:it could be he's scum and just really doesn't like his team?
hint usually i bus my team if i dont like it so you should sheep
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2298, Xtoxm wrote:he busses if he doesnt like his team
heh
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think xtoxm is town. Or else he hardcore successfully pocketed both Varsoon and Myself beyond belief.

I’m opposed to the xtoxm wagon. I think it’s scum motivated.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2295, Wagonomics wrote:I can't vig mastina until she announces that she is the greatest scum player of all time and that it is impossible to wagon her.

I'm pretty sure that's like an unwritten rule right?
No, only Flavor announces that, Alonzo.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2307, Xtoxm wrote:I was never higher than 5th on the replacement list and rescinded under 24h.
Yeah well I stalk the replacement request thread, sooooo. (Well admittedly. Sometimes I do so more than others. If I'm playing, I fall behind; if I'm not intending to do something specific, I may fall behind; if real life is busy enough, I definitely fall behind; at all other times, though, I read it.)
In post 2295, Wagonomics wrote:I can't vig mastina until she announces that she is the greatest scum player of all time and that it is impossible to wagon her.
I am the greatest scum player of all time and it is impossible to wagon me. :cool:
In post 2305, Jingle wrote:She'll be readable soon. Also, probably dead.
Those tend to go hand-in-hand. :P
In post 2311, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think xtoxm is town. Or else he hardcore successfully pocketed both Varsoon and Myself beyond belief.
Funny, I somehow find this not at all a hard achievement.
In post 2262, Xtoxm wrote:so u replaced into scum mastina?
unlucky
Nope, but I sure would have if I had replaced into your slot!
In post 2271, Jingle wrote:What do you think about PB's townread there?
That would require me being aware of there being a townread there. I'd wager just wrong-town at a guess tho.
In post 2274, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2273, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh, that schadd game, okay
I guess I can follow that.
VOTE: Xtoxm
Weren’t you saying Theta slot was scum? Mastina replaced Theta, but now you’re sheeping the slot?
I mean wouldn't surprise me if Gamma's scum regardless of Xtoxm, so.
In post 2279, Purrcocet wrote:What is this ausuka wagon
you can change your life today by voting sheep
I approve of neither of those!
In post 2285, Wisdom wrote:^lets lynch this
Reading Ausuka's posts, I can understand why you want to lynch there. I really, really do. Ausuka's posts are, 100%, undeniably, scummy-as-fuck. I can see that just as well as you do. Problem is. I don't actually think Ausuka is scum.
In post 2301, Jingle wrote:Also supporting Saudade, sheep, light, Xtoxm, PB. Please choose one of those or convince me otherwise on your pet scumread, because I'm pretty much necessary for the lynch at this point. :D
I can tell you I don't support sheep, Party Boat, or probably light at this juncture, sooooo.
Saudade or Xtoxm for me.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by mastina »

Wisdom
Nancy Drew 39
vonflare
Party Boat
Flavor Leaf
Kokichi Oma

Enter
sheepsaysmeep
Wagonomics
Vaxkiller
Ausuka
light_ganski
Jingle
Purrcocet

Trekkie99
Gamma Emerald
TheBrie
singletonking
Saudade
Xtoxm

Okay so the names from pretty much Party Boat to light are highly flexible and in the bottom six the names there are largely interchangeable meaning this list is a rough of roughest drafts for a readslist but hey, it's here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 32, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would speculate he is rather inventive but Death Miller seems a bit outside his realm of possibility. Can someone who played TBD mafia 1 or 2 confirm or deny the honor of our mod?
If those games are what I remember, then suffice to say, anything's possible, since they included alignment changes (of a sort) among other shenanigans.
In post 4, Wagonomics wrote:VOTE: Vax
This is my IPO; INVEST in this wagon and see its VALUE skyrocket!
Minor townlean.
In post 5, TheBrie wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Wagonomics, why?
In post 25, Xtoxm wrote:O God, wisdoms in this game. We're gonna break 1000 pages
In post 28, TheBrie wrote:You know that hing where you look away before you see that someone has ninjaed you, and you need to click again to post, and you don't realize it happened until hours afterward? That happened. I was going to say this: "I would think this is exactly the type of game a death miller might show up in. Which means it's also the perfect game to fake-claim death-miller. But why would anyone fakeclaim that?
"Does donut invest lineup with flavour though?"
And now I'll read everything else since.
In post 29, TheBrie wrote:Nothing else to say, except I agree about the likelihood of the thread becoming long.
Deus homo factus est natura mirante, Mundus renovatus est a Christo regnante.
Oh yeah definitely scum.
In post 17, 0verki11 wrote:hey people.
In post 27, singletonking wrote:
V/LA until 15 Dec

Not that it matters lol
Very slight scumlean.
In post 18, Varsoon wrote:Also, I'm in a PT with Party Boat, Xtoxm, and Nancy Drew 39.
And now I know precisely how V/Flavor Leaf were 'pocketed beyond belief'. And why Party Boat is townreading the slot, for that matter. I need look no further than this post to instantly go "uh huh" and understand everything.

Yep, Xtoxm's scum.
Does strengthen my townreads on all of Party Boat, Nancy, and Flavor Leaf tho.
In post 22, Edosurist wrote:Who wants to see a magic trick?
Might actually be town.
In post 40, Edosurist wrote:I'm a triple voter. My vote counts as three votes. The VC will indicate so by listing my vote three times.
Glad it's Jingle and not me. :P
But, do think overall more likely to be town than not.
In post 31, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5, TheBrie wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Wagonomics, why?
Long time no see, dear warrior! I look forward to fighting alongside all my allies and exterminating our enemies. To battle!
VOTE: wagonomics
No room for logic on the battlefield!
Also pretty scum.
In post 54, Party Boat wrote:
In post 52, Leodanny wrote:Good job. Why are u vote the xtoxm?
his one post here and posts in the neighborhood are very boring and I think they are slightly more likely to be scum than average posts
Why'd you change from being right. :cry:
(But, townread there even furthered!)
In post 65, Porkens wrote:VOTE: thebrie
Automatically slot looks town.

is even more scum from TheBrie. In fact:
In post 96, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok let me put it this way. I was pinged by Brie's entrance. I continued to observe people to see if anyone else felt the same and it looks like Porkens did. What makes it towny coming from porkens is the simple naked vote - getting straight down to business and not trying to look overly towny. Brie's reaction escalated quickly from "it could be a personality thing" to "maybe they're both scum." Under little pressure and with missing logic.
This pretty much sums up what I saw, too!

5 down, pretty much 90 to go. (By the time I finish, anyway.)
But Imma take a break from this, since I have the luxury of taking as much time as I want to get caught up--I'm tired from working today, and hungry, and plan on fixing at least one of the two.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 2287, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2222, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2044, Kokichi Oma wrote:My ic activates at night and reveals day 3. Dont block me n2 just in case
I don't like this at all. Why would scum (or anyone for that matter) block a claimed IC? You SAYING this, ESPECIALLY after gamma just claiming roleblocker is friggin HIGHLY suspect. Why would town you do this? The answer: they wouldn't.
if you don't think anyone would block kokichi, what's scum!kokichi's motivation for saying this at all?

Wisdom is scum too btw.
I think you might be scum ausuka. Your thinking here seems to show you KNOW kochiki is town and cant see him as scum. scum!kochiki knows hes not an IC, so he has to make up something, and saying stuff like , "lol i hope i don;t get blocked cause it activates at night lol" is an explanation for why he WOULDN'T be an IC tomorrow.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

yeh this is really unrecognizable compared to the game where mastina just wolfed with me

pretty confident on her being villa rn
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2314, mastina wrote:Wisdom
Nancy Drew 39
vonflare
Party Boat
Flavor Leaf
Kokichi Oma

Enter
sheepsaysmeep
Wagonomics
Vaxkiller
Ausuka
light_ganski
Jingle
Purrcocet

Trekkie99
Gamma Emerald
TheBrie
singletonking
Saudade
Xtoxm

Okay so the names from pretty much Party Boat to light are highly flexible and in the bottom six the names there are largely interchangeable meaning this list is a rough of roughest drafts for a readslist but hey, it's here.
In post 2317, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeh this is really unrecognizable compared to the game where mastina just wolfed with me

pretty confident on her being villa rn
Yep, think so too.

If there was scum in the hood: Xtoxm was the one I was most suspicious about right from the getgo. Varsoon was initially leery of him and like overnight, they became the Bobsie twins or something.

Varsoon pulls this fake claim crap, as either alignment. But his initial posts in the hood, read townie to me. And FL almost got lynched without hardly any resistance, so.

Also, I doubt scum!Varsoon ever hard townreads me here. Ironically my #1 scumread, also said FL could be easily pocketed. Coincidence or what?

He was just pulling the ole bait and switch and FL is clearly pocketed by Saudade.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1845, Saudade wrote:Its quite easy to play you Flavor
Sounds like he maybe has a TMI here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So, the whole masonry thing makes sense now. Varsoon was tr me and PB and unsure about Xtoxm and when that changed he suddenly thought it was a masonry.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I hate when people call something its not.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 2301, Jingle wrote: Ausuka being so mad about being wagoned is :twisted:

Also supporting sheep,
Ausuka is a bad place for u and ur 3 votes
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2320, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, the whole masonry thing makes sense now. Varsoon was tr me and PB and unsure about Xtoxm and when that changed he suddenly thought it was a masonry.
So wouldn’t that make Flavor town?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m pocketed by Saudade always, even if weMre dame alignment he’s my Ryan.

And Varsoon didn’t scum read Xtoxm, he was lean scum on PB, Nancy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”