Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #4550 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4519, Creature wrote:
In post 4512, davesaz wrote:Creature, I have a hard time believing you asked if a flipped townie was scum among yesterday's day reps.
That's the kind of fake townslip that scum like to make.
r/whoosh
r/itswooooshwith4os
r/ihavereddit
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4551 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4546, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 4483, Nero Cain wrote:
end the day
:lol:
your vote for that doesn't count itt though

In post 4493, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4490, Nero Cain wrote:Aren't we not supposed to be outting winners though?
I think it's a good idea to know how the day reps are chosen.
Does anyone know though? I still don't know. I thought the theory about at least 1 scum in them was a decent theory but I don't know how we can act on that.
In post 4494, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 4486, The Last Knight wrote:This is a sad day for town...
not really
the game state is objectively good
3 useless town roles and scum pr dead
just need to get back to lynching scum
I wish we were scum, so we could pocket you, xtox. :lol:
Funny thing is, I WOULD say that as scum. :twisted:
Also, "3 useless town" ?? Disagreed with that.
In post 4498, profii wrote:I gave the sticky fruit to my loyal dude so hopefully they can give it to someone tonight to 'cop' someone

I also did something else but idk if I should out it yet... I'll let people decide and that
I agree with your 2nd sentence
I’m on mobile so its hard to select quote. This is @ the top part where they respond to Nero

It is soooo clear, for the millionth time, you don’t read the thread. EoD votes DO count ITT.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4552 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4549, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 4548, Cheeky Dancer wrote:It's regarding the BOONus game.
I find it suspicious that neither of the 2 other participants said anything about it so far....but ok.

~ P
so say it
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4553 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

@mcqueen boon said they don't in a pm reply to me. He said only private ones count.
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4554 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw if I’m just getting voted for opposing the Day Rep theory, wouldn’t scum also want a free ticket for a mislynch? I think the wiser place to look for scum is in people who didn’t question it AT ALL. THAT is what I’d anticipate scum doing.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4555 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 256, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 250, Ultimate Liars wrote:So it seems I misunderstood. So the 4 people vote privately when to end the day. I thought it was their public votes. What do you guys think of this idea. We always have a majority on the scummier of the 4. That way we guarantee one doesn't vote in private. Until we are ready to vote our actual lynch target?

-kokichi
Day Rep votes are public and should be made in this thread.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4556 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 322, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 305, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 256, Boonskiies wrote:Day Rep votes are public and should be made in this thread.
We vote on who the next 4 reps are or is that just saying that the 4 days reps vote to end day ITT?

I skimmed and nothing seemed real important, was there?

I also hop knight eviscerates RCE with his saber.
you don’t vote for Day Reps. The chosen Day Reps just vote in the thread when they want to end the day. That simple.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4557 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 4555, mcqueen wrote:
In post 256, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 250, Ultimate Liars wrote:So it seems I misunderstood. So the 4 people vote privately when to end the day. I thought it was their public votes. What do you guys think of this idea. We always have a majority on the scummier of the 4. That way we guarantee one doesn't vote in private. Until we are ready to vote our actual lynch target?

-kokichi
Day Rep votes are public and should be made in this thread.
Eh, his reply to me sounded all encompassing. Forgot about that exception.

~ P
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4558 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 4554, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw if I’m just getting voted for opposing the Day Rep theory, wouldn’t scum also want a free ticket for a mislynch? I think the wiser place to look for scum is in people who didn’t question it AT ALL. THAT is what I’d anticipate scum doing.
I don't get the scumreads on you OR bef, honestly. Thing is , if you're the lynch today then that's fine because I still don't have you as town. :neutral:

~ P
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4559 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4554, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw if I’m just getting voted for opposing the Day Rep theory, wouldn’t scum also want a free ticket for a mislynch? I think the wiser place to look for scum is in people who didn’t question it AT ALL. THAT is what I’d anticipate scum doing.
Ur scum cause Alonzo died
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4560 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah no I don’t recall him pushing me Day 2 at all? And btw I was starting to scumlean you Day 2, so how about you make more shit up and we’ll see where this goes, hm?
<Embrace The Void>

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4561 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4445, Alonzo wrote:
In post 563, Alonzo wrote:
In post 558, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 525, Alonzo wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
In post 523, Ramcius wrote:
In post 519, Alonzo wrote:Almost Chara is voting Alonzo now, thats all that changed
my vote still not on Elsa, so your vc isn't accurate
It's like having two Gamma Emeralds around here...
Excuse me
I feel like you've harbored this hatred against me for a while, what the fuck is your problem dude?

Thats quite a jump, but I'm listening, why do I hate you?
In post 558, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 525, Alonzo wrote:
  • Emperor flippyNips
    Alonzo
    Mcqueen
    Xtoxm

If there is a bullet point,
    that means they have voted
    to end day.
In post 523, Ramcius wrote:
In post 519, Alonzo wrote:Almost Chara is voting Alonzo now, thats all that changed
my vote still not on Elsa, so your vc isn't accurate
It's like having two Gamma Emeralds around here...
Excuse me
I feel like you've harbored this hatred against me for a while, what the fuck is your problem dude?

This is the interaction in question
@ drewv
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4562 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah, I missed that. And either way, why would I be worried about 1 person pressuring me?
<Embrace The Void>

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4563 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by the worst »

Hey Boon, I heard some rumours that those conspirators might have some kind of vigilante justice plan which could preemptively end a day phase.

After those bodies showed up, I called in that favour from your contact at the feds. He's gonna do some digging without kicking up too much fuss.

Let's not tell the rest of the contestants for now - maybe they haven't realised anything's wrong yet. I'd hate to scare them.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4564 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by the worst »

uh nothing to see here folks

please carry on with the game..

:shifty:
--
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4565 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Cause he’s been on you all game. He’s one of the most townread players in the game. Ez to get him out of the way now than to worry about a 1v1 with him later
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4566 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4563, the worst wrote:
Hey Boon, I heard some rumours that those conspirators might have some kind of vigilante justice plan which could preemptively end a day phase.

After those bodies showed up, I called in that favour from your contact at the feds. He's gonna do some digging without kicking up too much fuss.

Let's not tell the rest of the contestants for now - maybe they haven't realised anything's wrong yet. I'd hate to scare them.
great
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4567 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by the worst »

I don't see that post you've quoted. Because it isn't there. No one else sees that right?

Right?!
--
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4568 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by mcqueen »

wait ami not allowed to quote mod posts
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4569 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by mcqueen »

pls dont modkill was accident promise
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4570 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Alonzo's ISO regarding n&m, his last vote on n&m on pg 180 for eod 2, and what transpired in our boonus room on n2 last night - I'm debating if that's just too coincidental to be scum or if it means that hydra IS scum. Already decided, I put a vote on n&m in our private thread.

---------
BOONus round room c, n2:

A.
Hey everyone. So last night we were one of three contestants chosen for the N2 BOONus room c. Contestants were n&m, pp, ourselves. All prizes were permanent and won't affect night actions until the next night phase. We could gift a +1 & the prize to another player, if we won that round - the player wouldn't be informed who gave them the gift(s).

There were 3 choices in our case for us to pick from, based on if we won:
• Macho - A player with this modifier cannot be protected from any night kills.
• 1-shot Neighborizer
• 1-shot Charge Transfer

B.
Grilled n&m on their reads. They kept stalling, stating they were catching up and portraying that they were all confused. The only 2 people they brought up were EJ & Alonzo.
They haven't fully caught up?! They've been in the game since the beginning, they're not a replacement.
Also , judging by replies like "wow people think im mala well maybe theyre wrong," they've clearly been keeping up. The fact that they're trying hard to remove associative tells, is also another fire alarm on the dance floor.

They kept reiterating fluff with posts like the following:
"I'm saying that I dont have any good leads of my own so I am trying to find some things to bite into"
"Lonzo is not playing with me as I would expect town him to play. And he isn't pushing me like he does when he actually thinks I'm scum. He's treating me with kids gloves it seems while poking at me simultaneously"
"I’m going to post reads. We just got posted for two hours and I’m going to try to do some ISOs. It’s just I hate hydra disco so I might float it through Ff first"
"Anyone want to talk about Elsa claiming Miller but hinting at traitor?"

"Why is he (alonzo) town? Like what are the actual arguments for him being town?
I guess it comes down to this. He pushed a meta case on d1 and got the lynch. All he is doing is pushing a meta case on me and taking shots at us from time to time.

Lonzo and I have played a lot of games together recently, mostly newbie, and I feel like he would be able to read me better. I need to look back at our games because I know there was one where he won as scum after buddying me pretty hard.

I'm probably not explaining this too well, but the way that he is "engaging" me is shallow and superficial. He says shit about my posts not doing g it for him but refuses to enage with me directly.

I don't really have a set scum meta that he could point to right now, and his default towards me should be someone willing to work with me, and I don't see that here. I see a show of him acting like he wants stuff from us, but then doesn't do anything with what we try to do."

"I haven’t fully caught up. I was planning to ISO people for the most part and going over it with FF"

--------------

BOONus round room c, n1:

nero & GE were blue townie & blue super saint, with thanos being pink goon. Thanos came in asking GE to claim, nero voted GE, GE said he was super saint, Thanos voted GE.

GE was lynched and thanos the hammerer, was killed. So nero & GE were the winners, each getting prizes. I found that whole sequence of events interestingly suspicious because nero voted quickly before GE even claimed, GE claimed after nero voted him, yet thanos STILL voted GE after GE claimed super saint.
So, now I'm wondering if there is at least 1 scum between nero/thanos/GE due to how they were playing - like they wanted to move super fast to get a prize and that it didn't matter who got the prize.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4571 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

No worries, Duck. I don’t see anything you post.
<(") | (")>
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4572 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4500, RCEnigma wrote:I still want Creature dead but I'd rather Lynch on wagon.
this is saying that you don't think Creature will get wagoned and that you rather lynch someone with a wagon, right?
In post 4505, RCEnigma wrote:I'm fine with Bef as town
Isn't him wanting to know all the day winners a bit rolefishy?
In post 4511, profii wrote:we mislynched someone on the assumption scum inserted someone into day reps...
TBF, I thought he was scummy for other reasons but w/e
In post 4515, BrightEyedFish wrote:The first 3 people who quickly threw doubt out about my Day Rep theory were:
but I did too.
In post 4526, BrightEyedFish wrote:Well Ram flipped town so they must have knew it was false.
I mean, I wasn't a day rep yesterday so why would I agree with something that I knew was false? If you are town then I could see scum blindly agreeing with you to buddy you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4573 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

null: GE/EJ/Koki
sr: drewva, mcqueen, ss, theta/una , karm/creat , n&m , SS

That's my lynch pool so far. Also, been getting a lingering weird feeling about pp because his reads have looked very...in sync with mine in most of the game (LAMIST attempt??)

~ P
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4574 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4559, mcqueen wrote:Ur scum cause Alonzo died
yuck
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”