ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

In post 2124, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2118, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2117, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2110, pinturicchio wrote: Did you ask him directly why he said the thing about the PL on you? I can't recall neither you asking or him answering why he said that (with or without the question)
Well that’s been my point, he hasn’t and he totally was trying to engage me in SC1 and I should have realized that he was town, specifically for doing that. :facepalm:
Ok, fair point, I get where you're coming from with the PL thing now. Thanks Nancy.
Okay, I think you maybe town and this is definitely town!Creature, so town!Stw should realiize that.

What do you think about Eraserhead advocating my slot be the lynch tomorrow?
I said it should be considered - I’ve been assuming eraser head is fl and this is profii

Tsk tsk!
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 2077, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2075, Michael Scott wrote:By the way, where exactly is Flavor Leaf? There is no way that I see town!Flavor Leaf approving that BS lynch list that Profii posted in post . Auro, Flavor Leaf and I all played together in Newbie 1900 (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=77781) -- Auro and FL were town in that game, and I was scum. FL was able to get an accurate townread on Auro on day one in that game, and Auro has made most of the posts on our hydra account in this game until I started posting more recently. I can't speak to how accurately I would expect town!FL to read town!me (since FL has never played with town!me before), but I don't see him completely misreading town!Auro in this game. I'm not saying that town!FL would necessarily have us as locktown here, but I don't buy that town!FL would approve a lynch list that consists of only {STW, Michael Scott}.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
So let me know if I got it right: Flavor townread correctly Auro once, so he should be townreading your slot because of that; if he isn't townreading your slot, then the only conclusion is ProFlavor is scum?
Yes, I don't see town!FL having our slot as lockscum. Especially since the only post where Profii really talked about us at length was in post , where he declared us as a scumread because we listed STW as a townread:
In post 1621, ProFlavor wrote:@Michael Scott

Why do you think STW is town?

I can see loads of posts saying you don't think he is scum but I cant see anything that says why you think that...

This makes me paranoid that you KNOW STW is town rather than THINK STW is scum

I mean if you are going to say something fluffy like you soul read one of S or TW can you at least say I know X does Y as town so I'm confident - examples would really help

because I'm like trying to work out if you are trying not to bus your pal and that's why the wagon is so hard or if you are trying to be like "see told you he was town" later and come off as "Ive got good reads" when actually you're just scum and know.

I implore everyone else to ISO Michael Scott, see if you can see any evidence of why he doesn't want to lynch STW - something fishy in there imo.

~ woof
This post is bad because it presents a false dichotomy: that we are scum and our townread of STW is because either (1) we are scum together with STW and don't want to bus them or (2) we are scum and STW is town and we want towncredit if or when STW flips green. He acts like it's a forgone conclusion that one of those two scenarios has to be the case, and he doesn't even consider the possibility that (3) STW and our slot are both town and we simply have an accurate read on them or (4) STW is scum and we are town that is misreading their slot.

It's like Profii cannot fathom the possibility that we could be town and at the same time completely disagree with him on a read.

Basically, Profii's entire scumread of us is based on us townreading STW and not wanting to lynch them, which is how he made the leap from what he posted in post to his lynch list of {STW, Michael Scott} in post . I don't believe that town!FL would have us as lockscum for simply disagreeing with him on how we read the STW slot.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

In post 2122, Creature wrote:
In post 2121, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Maybe one of my townreads is wrong then?
What are your townreads?
I had been townreading in varying degrees, everyone outside of Mew, Eraserhead (Profalavor), Pint and jjh but I’m thinking I may be wrong about Pint, so that would mean one of my townreads would have to be wrong.

I’m not sure which one though but Eraserhead advocating for my mislynch makes me think, my vote may be right after all.

I still think Mew is the most likely to NK me, however. \_0_/
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:36 pm

In post 2123, Creature wrote:
In post 2121, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:@Stw, still this there’s a snowball’s chance in hell this is ever scum?
Who are you talking to?
Shoshin the worst

They are obvscum reading your slot, which makes absolutely no sense to me.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Tibor and Lumia »

Through page 74 and haven’t found anything I really wanted to comment on
-Gamma, concern about missing something
Tibor (Brassherald) and Lumia (Gamma Emerald)
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:40 pm

In post 2126, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 2124, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2118, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2117, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2110, pinturicchio wrote: Did you ask him directly why he said the thing about the PL on you? I can't recall neither you asking or him answering why he said that (with or without the question)
Well that’s been my point, he hasn’t and he totally was trying to engage me in SC1 and I should have realized that he was town, specifically for doing that. :facepalm:
Ok, fair point, I get where you're coming from with the PL thing now. Thanks Nancy.
Okay, I think you maybe town and this is definitely town!Creature, so town!Stw should realiize that.

What do you think about Eraserhead advocating my slot be the lynch tomorrow?
I said it should be considered - I’ve been assuming eraser head is fl and this is profii

Tsk tsk!
No, Eraserhead is BOTH of you due to the avatar and why should it be considered? Why are you suggesting - better? :roll: - my mislynch at all even?

Why isn’t your first thought, maybe Nancy is wrong? See, that’s why I feel pretty good about you flipping red here, because that’s what town!you ought to be thinking but you’re not.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2127, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2075, Michael Scott wrote:By the way, where exactly is Flavor Leaf? There is no way that I see town!Flavor Leaf approving that BS lynch list that Profii posted in post . Auro, Flavor Leaf and I all played together in Newbie 1900 (link: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=77781) -- Auro and FL were town in that game, and I was scum. FL was able to get an accurate townread on Auro on day one in that game, and Auro has made most of the posts on our hydra account in this game until I started posting more recently. I can't speak to how accurately I would expect town!FL to read town!me (since FL has never played with town!me before), but I don't see him completely misreading town!Auro in this game. I'm not saying that town!FL would necessarily have us as locktown here, but I don't buy that town!FL would approve a lynch list that consists of only {STW, Michael Scott}.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
So let me know if I got it right: Flavor townread correctly Auro once, so he should be townreading your slot because of that; if he isn't townreading your slot, then the only conclusion is ProFlavor is scum?
Yes, I don't see town!FL having our slot as lockscum. Especially since the only post where Profii really talked about us at length was in post , where he declared us as a scumread because we listed STW as a townread:

I can see loads of posts saying you don't think he is scum but I cant see anything that says why you think that...

I mean if you are going to say something fluffy like you soul read one of S or TW can you at least say I know X does Y as town so I'm confident - examples would really help

because I'm like trying to work out if you are trying not to bus your pal and that's why the wagon is so hard or if you are trying to be like "see told you he was town" later and come off as "Ive got good reads" when actually you're just scum and know.

I implore everyone else to ISO Michael Scott, see if you can see any evidence of why he doesn't want to lynch STW - something fishy in there imo.

~ woof
This post is bad because it presents a false dichotomy: that we are scum and our townread of STW is because either (1) we are scum together with STW and don't want to bus them or (2) we are scum and STW is town and we want towncredit if or when STW flips green. He acts like it's a forgone conclusion that one of those two scenarios has to be the case, and he doesn't even consider the possibility that (3) STW and our slot are both town and we simply have an accurate read on them or (4) STW is scum and we are town that is misreading their slot.

It's like Profii cannot fathom the possibility that we could be town and at the same time completely disagree with him on a read.

Basically, Profii's entire scumread of us is based on us townreading STW and not wanting to lynch them, which is how he made the leap from what he posted in post to his lynch list of {STW, Michael Scott} in post . I don't believe that town!FL would have us as lockscum for simply disagreeing with him on how we read the STW slot.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
Your answer has nothing to do with what I asked: Flavor Leaf can't be wrong on you? I'm talking about Flavor Leaf, not about Profii. If Flavor Leaf is scumreading you, does that automatically make him scum?

By the way, your (3) and (4) are awfully similar on how I feel right now with respect to you implying ProFlavor and I are both scum. If you want to scumread ProFlavor, go ahead, I don't agree. But trying to imply me there, that's a no no for me.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:42 pm

In post 1864, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1855, ProFlavor wrote:Shoshin the worst (the worst + Shoshin hydra) - would
Mephistophanes 39 (Nancy Drew 39 and Aristophanes hydra) - nah
Varsoon nah
Almost Chara (Almost50 + Chara Hydra) nah
Michael Scott (Auro + Volxen Hydra) would
Kokichi Oma - nah
Tibor and Lumia (brassherald and Gamma Emerald hydra) nah
jjh927 nicorobin - reluctantly if we have to
Mewtaph - if FL wants to

alchemist21 - probably not
ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra) - hallelujah
u r a person 2 - if FL wants to

pinturicchio nah
Taly nah
I don't understand why you phrased it this way for my slot and mew's slot specifically. It's not hydra dissonance in the way that I normally understand it, where you two disagree. It's dissonance in the sense that it seems unaware of - or at least it fails to incorporate - FL's repeated pronouncements that mewtaph is town and that I am town.

Am I reading something into nothing? Was there a thought process you had that made it make sense?
Glad I’m not the only one who noticed that
-Gamma, one with the Force
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 pm

- Date Mike (Volxen)

~ woof

- Date Mike (Volxen)

Profil apparently cannot fathom I could be wrong in my vote and automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason I can think of apart from voting them. That pings my scumometer off the freaking charts.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:46 pm

In post 1881, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1141, Taly wrote:honestly, anyone who keeps
"OKing"
a
Nico
wagon or even a
Kokichi
wagon at this point is just saying
"im not going to do anything else but push for a PL until we get content out of this one player"
This is a valid point
Gamma, who accepts you for who you are (as long as you aren’t a bad person)
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:47 pm

In post 2132, pinturicchio wrote:

- Date Mike (Volxen)

~ woof

- Date Mike (Volxen)
Your answer has nothing to do with what I asked: Flavor Leaf can't be wrong on you? I'm talking about Flavor Leaf, not about Profii.
If Flavor Leaf is scumreading you, does that automatically make him scum
?

By the way, your (3) and (4) are awfully similar on how I feel right now with respect to you implying ProFlavor and I are both scum. If you want to scumread ProFlavor, go ahead, I don't agree. But trying to imply me there, that's a no no for me.
Wrt the bolded, Profil is apparently doing that to me, here, which doesn’t strike me as a townie reaction at all.

In MU Whitehouse game, town!sheep wrongly scumread me but I could still tell they were town by their posting.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:48 pm

In post 1899, Shoshin the worst wrote:so you wanted to roll scum
yeah uh wtf, this is new
-Gamma, always open to learning new things
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:50 pm

In post 2133, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1864, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1855, ProFlavor wrote:Shoshin the worst (the worst + Shoshin hydra) - would
Mephistophanes 39 (Nancy Drew 39 and Aristophanes hydra) - nah
Varsoon nah
Almost Chara (Almost50 + Chara Hydra) nah
Michael Scott (Auro + Volxen Hydra) would
Kokichi Oma - nah
Tibor and Lumia (brassherald and Gamma Emerald hydra) nah
jjh927 nicorobin - reluctantly if we have to
Mewtaph - if FL wants to

alchemist21 - probably not
ProFlavor (Flavor Leaf and profii hydra) - hallelujah
u r a person 2 - if FL wants to

pinturicchio nah
Taly nah
I don't understand why you phrased it this way for my slot and mew's slot specifically. It's not hydra dissonance in the way that I normally understand it, where you two disagree. It's dissonance in the sense that it seems unaware of - or at least it fails to incorporate - FL's repeated pronouncements that mewtaph is town and that I am town.

Am I reading something into nothing? Was there a thought process you had that made it make sense?
Glad I’m not the only one who noticed that
-Gamma, one with the Force
Interesting, I obviously missed that when Bono posted it. Hmmmmm . . . . What do you make of it?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

I was talking to Michael Scott there, not you, Nancy. Also, I would ask you not to hyperbole some things: saying that Profil "automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason" is in no way what happened. He hasn't said he's scumreading you, it wasn't sketchy since he explained why he would vote you (on the "shade" he threw at you).
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:53 pm

In post 1924, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1922, Michael Scott wrote:VOTE: ProFlavor

- Date Mike (Volxen)
VOTE: ProFlavor

I’ll miss you, Eraserhead. *sniff*
A new challenger approaches!
-Gamma, who still wants Paper Mario in Smash
Btw @Mephisto, I think that read list by profii is weird but not reason enough to push there until they respond about it.
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

The good thing for us is that there is some quite strong opinions

I was thinking Meph and MS could have been scum together but I don’t think 2 of 3 scum follow each other to drive a mislynch on me

This does draw me back to the point Pint made about MS pocketing Meph - so let’s say Meph is just wrong town, MS was just following Meph - that would insinuate that MS was letting wrong!meph lead a mislynch and that was on Mewp

Now almost the same thing is happening again, MS is encouraging Mephi to advocate for me

So this leads me to -

ms scum - trying to manipulate
Mephi town - being played by MS
STW - scum - Ms is trying to get a CW
Mewp town - a previous victim of ms manipulation

If you are following this, it should indicate we are another STW counter wagon

If someone held a gun to my head I’d say scum 3 is bussing already but that’s fine and I’ve no idea who rn nor does it matter as it’s iust a distraction

Interesting
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:53 pm

In post 2137, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1899, Shoshin the worst wrote:so you wanted to roll scum
yeah uh wtf, this is new
-Gamma, always open to learning new things
Just clicked on that link. Anyone who knows anything about Creature meta, knows he absolutely hates rolling scum. I’m really not liking their Creature tunnel.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:55 pm

In post 2139, pinturicchio wrote:I was talking to Michael Scott there, not you, Nancy. Also, I would ask you not to hyperbole some things: saying that Profil "automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason" is in no way what happened. He hasn't said he's scumreading you, it wasn't sketchy since he explained why he would vote you (on the "shade" he threw at you).
Again. posts like this one, make me waffle again on you.

In what world his his push to mislynch me, not sketchy?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by ProFlavor »

In post 2143, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2139, pinturicchio wrote:I was talking to Michael Scott there, not you, Nancy. Also, I would ask you not to hyperbole some things: saying that Profil "automatically jumps to scumreading me and sketchily advocating for my mislynch, for absolutely no good reason" is in no way what happened. He hasn't said he's scumreading you, it wasn't sketchy since he explained why he would vote you (on the "shade" he threw at you).

On occasion it has been know for town to be wrong
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2143, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

Could you stop saying that? That's manipulation, Nancy. I won't stop posting things that you don't like 'cause you're fucking around my alignment.

He doesn't know your alignment; no matter how much times you say "he's pushing a mislynch on me", he doesn't know it's a mislynch unless he's scum. And I don't agree he's pushing you, not even a bit. If he pushes you on D2, yeah sure do your thing, but you're just exaggerating something he said in order to have more arguments to scumread him.
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:00 pm

In post 1996, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1943, pinturicchio wrote:I'm at page 53. Mew's reaction to his wagon was great. How he approached Nancy is exactly how I'm feeling right now: she just defends her townreads by attacking whoever is scumreading them. Flavor's reaction to Mew's wagon is townie as hell too, but I already said this. I don't see any scum intention on how Pro unvoted unless both Mew and Flavor are scum ---> Mew is apparently town because of his reaction ---> both are town, which is much more likely than both being scum (thinking that I caught two out of three scum instead of two out of ten towns... My tinfoil hat is not ready for that)
No it wasn’t. Mew’s reaction was horrible and very unlike town!Mew.
Honestly the way Pintu speaks there just seems generally forced. Who calls a reaction great like that?
-Gamma, in the home stretch
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:03 pm

In post 2140, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1924, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1922, Michael Scott wrote:VOTE: ProFlavor

- Date Mike (Volxen)
VOTE: ProFlavor

I’ll miss you, Eraserhead. *sniff*
A new challenger approaches!
-Gamma, who still wants Paper Mario in Smash
Btw @Mephisto, I think that read list by profii is weird but not reason enough to push there until they respond about it.
Like I’ve been saying, I’d prefer to vote my strongest scumread but that’s not happening, as Varsoon keeps telling me. I think Eraserhead > Stw in scum equity rn, since FL was also scumreading Alchemist, iirc?

And his moonlogicky leaps in logic, didn’t thrill me either. Now, to top it all off. Profilhead wants ly mislynch and Pint inexplicably doesn’t consider that to be even remotely scummy when the town!Profil response obviously ought to be, Nancy is just plain wrong but it isn’t. Am I the only one who doesn’t need a building to fall on my head, to see this?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:04 pm

In post 2022, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1972, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1518, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 1517, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Nico might be scum here
it made me think she might be town but it's a bit wifom'y
Honestly kinda in agreement here
Also need to check where else Nico opted to replace out of a game because I remember one instance but not what alignment she was or which game
-Gamma, who is very not fine
Gamma, remember OK 1, where she flaked as scum and was replaced by Tails?
Yes. Here’s the thing: she flaked from OK1. She replaced out of Heroes Wanted. This lines up with her meta of preferring scum: scum!her would try to stay in if struggling to keep up, town her would give up at that point.
-Gamma, almost there!
Tibor and Lumia
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Tibor and Lumia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm

In post 2024, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1976, Tibor and Lumia wrote:Yeah Nico was town the last time she opted to replace out, which was Heroes Wanted, and given her meta and recent games she's been in points to her being town.
-Gamma, whose favorite superhero is Iron Man
No Gamma, Nico was scum in OK 1. How are you not remembering this?
HEROES WANTED WASNT OVERKILL FOR PETER’S SAKE
-Gamma, who can’t believe he has to explain this!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”