Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3751 (isolation #200) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3749, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3746, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3673, Ramcius wrote:Don't you think it's better to wait for Theta's replacement before lynching that slot?
We should do the mod a favor and just lynch the dead slot. Who the fuck is replacing into a 150pg game on day 2?
The timing of this post feels... convoluted
How about incredibly unlucky?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3754 (isolation #201) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3753, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 3752, Something_Smart wrote:I think the timing's just funny, they obviously hadn't read and it's not reflective of anything else :P
But still.

It had been 4 days since Nev last posted and all of a sudden they come on an leave a comment on on this topic a few mins after the mod post. They were either active lurking or they found nothing else interesting in four days of posts.
I've been keeping up more on my main profile, and I keep stopping myself from main slipping. I didn't feel like adding much and have been waiting on Max. I popped in the thread and saw the replace, commented on it and then finished catching up.

Not sure what you are pushing towards here...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3768 (isolation #202) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3765, Karmeleon wrote:I wanted to do something. To redeem my lack of doing something today.
And you picked now to do that? Your timing is imfuckingpeccable.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3771 (isolation #203) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3770, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 3768, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 3765, Karmeleon wrote:I wanted to do something. To redeem my lack of doing something today.
And you picked now to do that? Your timing is imfuckingpeccable.
A new perspective into the game over hundreds of non-progressive posts? Sure.
It's just funny to me that you are silent the whole time theta was MIA and then a replacement comes in and you immediately decide to interject yourself into their catch up. Why do you come out of hibernation now?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3799 (isolation #204) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I love how caught up some of you are on who my partner is. It's especially funny that Max has made like 6 posts in the entire game.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3800 (isolation #205) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Nev and Max »

So this is almost entirely one head, with the other making a spot appearance from time to time.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3820 (isolation #206) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3818, Alonzo wrote:
In post 3800, Nev and Max wrote:So this is almost entirely one head, with the other making a spot appearance from time to time.
Your slot is rubbish.
Do something.
I'm trying. A lot of this shit is just going over my head. I'm more so looking to see who's making an argument I can back.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4009 (isolation #207) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Just because someone asked for a hydra partner doesn’t mean that they are in the game.

Yes, I will admit I’m not fully caught up.

-Max
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4035 (isolation #208) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I will try to be here today. I have been skimming to keep up. No lies, I am battling some pretty heavy feels right now in my real life. I also don't usually play large games solo, which is kinda what's happened here by circumstance.

Lonzo you should know what scum play looks like from me and what a lack of play looks like. Instead of just sitting back and throwing shots at us every now and then you could engage us and try to sort is that way. Not sure why you think the best course of action with me is to pot shot me from the sidelines.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4036 (isolation #209) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4034, UnaBombaH wrote:Karmeleon is Creature.
I do not see town!Creature outing himself when about to be lynched, but maybe that's just me.
I can, however, see scum!Creature trying this as a last ditch effort. :]
Wait. Karm is actually creature? Is that what you're saying here?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4224 (isolation #210) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I have told Nev numerous times that this game has some serious fuckery that’s messing with my mind and making it harder to solidify my reads. It’s mainly due to the fact that we don’t really have public vote counts and updated VCs. Which is a major tool that I base off my reads on and how I gather my thoughts etc.

I have some minor town reads and when I was finally caught somewhat up from D1 Nev went MIA. I haven’t caught up and if Nev wants to take control solo I don’t really mind. I haven’t been engaged with this game and I’m not really sure why I can’t.

~M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4225 (isolation #211) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Karm being creature actually feels right which I guess I understand a past game easier now with the way he was engaging me when he was playing on Karm
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4228 (isolation #212) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4227, PenguinPower wrote:It's still a bit too early, but I don't think Creature is scum.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4230 (isolation #213) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I’m currently trying to talk my partner out of a creature scum vote
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4231 (isolation #214) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I WANT YOU TO RUIN MY LIfe
Ya ruin my lifeeee

I MISS YOU
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4237 (isolation #215) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4233, Thanos wrote:Why is there lyrics being posted
SPICING IT UP YO
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4289 (isolation #216) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4283, Thanos wrote:
In post 4237, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4233, Thanos wrote:Why is there lyrics being posted
SPICING IT UP YO
Wow formerfish, didn't know zara larson was your genre
Love her, she was great in The Room.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4292 (isolation #217) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Max talked me off the ledge with Creature/Karm, and we are back on Ram. I think that even if scum knew before hand that their ability would become public knowledge that they'd still use it. The chance to be more in control over the minute things we can possibly control in this game would be too much of a temptation not to use. The wifom behind it's implications are enough of a reason to do it.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4472 (isolation #218) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Rip
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4473 (isolation #219) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I still love how everyone assumes I'm Mala and you might actually be wrong about me.

~M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4496 (isolation #220) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I’m kinda okay with the fact that Alonzo got NK’d. That is a slot that’s very hard for me personally to read and I wasn’t even sure of a read I had on him. My partner is in sync with me on that.

~M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4517 (isolation #221) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4514, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4512, davesaz wrote:Creature, I have a hard time believing you asked if a flipped townie was scum among yesterday's day reps.
That's the kind of fake townslip that scum like to make.
He was being snarky.
Why are you like defending him.

I mean it’s obvious, but you couldn’t wait for him to react

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4528 (isolation #222) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Agree with Dave re: white noise re: day reps

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4529 (isolation #223) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Agree with Dave re: white noise re: day reps

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4537 (isolation #224) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Can we explain the Gamma reads?

I’m sorta kinda okay with reading Gamma, but I usually can tell from his RVS since he tends to be very awk as scum in RVS

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4545 (isolation #225) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Snap crackle POP

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4606 (isolation #226) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

So the question is are you allowed to post direct quotes from the Boonus Rounds?

Second was that post from CT or Perfomer?

Third I love how you left an important part out. Which is funny because I discussed how the neighborize role in addition to some other things.

Perfomer I know you have never seen me personally in a hydra before nor has CT. But I don’t like hydras discussing in a chat reads until they are solid. I know that FF wanted to vote creature, but I had told him no because I felt like creature was town. I also have a bunch of little town reads personally here and there, but nothing like super super strong. I had one which was NC, creature and Profi.

I have history myself with Alonzo. He’s hard for me to read and he has pushed me in games with really shitty logic which I wasn’t feeling this game, but then it’s differnt because I’m still a ~secret~ head.*

~M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4609 (isolation #227) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Let’s be real this game mechanics fucks up the way I scum hunt. I scum hunt hauling the following: RVS, EoD votes wagons using a Page by Page vote count leading up to the EoD with POE, Meta tells.

This game is harder to do that because we don’t have a solid VC pxp nor did we have an RVS. I’m finding it a bit difficult to keep up.

I really started to think you were town during our Boonus game, but I already know this is going to feel OMGUS and frankly I don’t care, but I’m starting to debate that my gut feeling during that was wrong.

~M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4613 (isolation #228) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

It’s pretty obv he’s dodging if

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4617 (isolation #229) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I’m quite relaxed tyvm. Work has me sitting in a parking lot. I’m just sitting and listening to country music.

~M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4653 (isolation #230) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4570, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Alonzo's ISO regarding n&m, his last vote on n&m on pg 180 for eod 2, and what transpired in our boonus room on n2 last night - I'm debating if that's just too coincidental to be scum or if it means that hydra IS scum. Already decided, I put a vote on n&m in our private thread.

---------
BOONus round room c, n2:

A.
Hey everyone. So last night we were one of three contestants chosen for the N2 BOONus room c. Contestants were n&m, pp, ourselves. All prizes were permanent and won't affect night actions until the next night phase. We could gift a +1 & the prize to another player, if we won that round - the player wouldn't be informed who gave them the gift(s).

There were 3 choices in our case for us to pick from, based on if we won:
• Macho - A player with this modifier cannot be protected from any night kills.
• 1-shot Neighborizer
• 1-shot Charge Transfer

B.
Grilled n&m on their reads. They kept stalling, stating they were catching up and portraying that they were all confused. The only 2 people they brought up were EJ & Alonzo.
They haven't fully caught up?! They've been in the game since the beginning, they're not a replacement.
Also , judging by replies like "wow people think im mala well maybe theyre wrong," they've clearly been keeping up. The fact that they're trying hard to remove associative tells, is also another fire alarm on the dance floor.

They kept reiterating fluff with posts like the following:
"I'm saying that I dont have any good leads of my own so I am trying to find some things to bite into"
"Lonzo is not playing with me as I would expect town him to play. And he isn't pushing me like he does when he actually thinks I'm scum. He's treating me with kids gloves it seems while poking at me simultaneously"
"I’m going to post reads. We just got posted for two hours and I’m going to try to do some ISOs. It’s just I hate hydra disco so I might float it through Ff first"
"Anyone want to talk about Elsa claiming Miller but hinting at traitor?"

"Why is he (alonzo) town? Like what are the actual arguments for him being town?
I guess it comes down to this. He pushed a meta case on d1 and got the lynch. All he is doing is pushing a meta case on me and taking shots at us from time to time.

Lonzo and I have played a lot of games together recently, mostly newbie, and I feel like he would be able to read me better. I need to look back at our games because I know there was one where he won as scum after buddying me pretty hard.

I'm probably not explaining this too well, but the way that he is "engaging" me is shallow and superficial. He says shit about my posts not doing g it for him but refuses to enage with me directly.

I don't really have a set scum meta that he could point to right now, and his default towards me should be someone willing to work with me, and I don't see that here. I see a show of him acting like he wants stuff from us, but then doesn't do anything with what we try to do."

"I haven’t fully caught up. I was planning to ISO people for the most part and going over it with FF"
I feel like this is a horrible mischaracterization of what went down in that thread, but you seem to have an agenda, so please go on.

Also, really not cool with you copy and pasting from the private thread to this one like that. Are you even allowed to copy and paste from there into here?

And why the fuck would I talk about seeing how Lonzo could be scum and then kill him overnight? If we are scum wouldnt we have been trying to get you guys on our side on him and make a push for him today?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4668 (isolation #231) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4583, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4580, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 4578, mcqueen wrote:VOTE: Nev and Max
Interesting.

~ P
How? I really liked ur post about Nev and Max.
I love me some good fiction too...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4677 (isolation #232) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4600, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Going off what I've seen itt & from interactions with n&m. Also, I know who the hydra is & the way they spoke about alonzo & ej is way suspicious.
You know its funny. We were the ones trying to talk last night in the room because both max and I agreed that since we were feeling overwhelmed in the main thread that we could use the mini as a sort of intro piece. We tried talking about some of our reads, but no one really posted back to us. Even after Max outed in the mini no one really responded. We didnt want to say anything at day start because we wanted to see where the pressure came from on us and if it came from a slot outside the mini.

Pref- why not air some of this shit out on a smaller scale with just us. Why wait and try to make a mountain out of a mole hill? Are you putting on a show now?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4679 (isolation #233) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4607, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 4504, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4502, davesaz wrote:
In post 4493, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4490, Nero Cain wrote:Aren't we not supposed to be outting winners though?
I think it's a good idea to know how the day reps are chosen.
I think it's a massive wifom and not worth any more posts.
It could block scum from using their nominations so I don't see a problem with it.

The most you gain from knowing the winners is the possible modifier they gain.
I think it would help to know BOONus round winners so we can at least attempt to figure out the day rep theory. We need a bigger sample size. I still haven't been involved in a BOONus round too, so it helps me know what's going on. But I won't press much if people don't feel like sharing.
We played and lost.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4683 (isolation #234) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4656, Kokichi Oma wrote:if im being honest, i have read maybe 2 pages out of 187
Watch out for Perf, he gonna be on you something fierce real soon.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4686 (isolation #235) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4672, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4668, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4583, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4580, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 4578, mcqueen wrote:VOTE: Nev and Max
Interesting.

~ P
How? I really liked ur post about Nev and Max.
I love me some good fiction too...
Ff i love you but im tryna win
By mislynching town? So this is you being cheaky scum and admitting exactly what you're doing?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4687 (isolation #236) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4675, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4669, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4667, mcqueen wrote:Why don’t you think I’m town. You really think i bsed my way through d1? I’ve been as transparent as possible and just because i was unsure of who i wanted to lynch at a critical time does not mean i dont believe what im saying
Not revisiting D2 today. I presented my reasons then. I'm also open to changing my mind. My focus today is elsewhere, so let me do that.
Again, i think ur town, but ur other post really has me worried. If ur town and think we’re of a different alignment... well then ur not town at all
This post is weird and the line of thinking that led Mc to claim is questionable. Like, if Mc is town, why wouldnt he let PP out whatever info he had over MC knowing that the info would be false and even if Mc got lynched as a result, PP would die instantly the next day after we find out he was lying.

So you claim? Fuck that.

Especially after your scumslip above...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4688 (isolation #237) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Didn’t McQueen claim D2

Or was that someone else?

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4689 (isolation #238) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 3807, mcqueen wrote:Well seeing as how I have 4-5 votes off memory (CD, ENG, profii, Xtoxm, and possibly Nero), I am gonna go ahead and claim. I’m VT
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4690 (isolation #239) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Sure did Max.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4691 (isolation #240) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Idk

I don’t really have a scum feeling on McQueen

As of right now I want to sort out CD.

Also I think Penguin can go into my town read area from that

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4696 (isolation #241) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4694, mcqueen wrote:Something I don't understand; why did you reveal who your hydra was in the BOONus room, but still haven't done so here? Like you have every right to keep it secret, but just something about you doing that makes you seem less like town. I know this is FF when there's no signature, but still, if we knew who your other head was, officially, maybe it would help with meta and let me sort you.

The Alonzo thing is weird because one of you (I think M) made a good point in questioning why you'd try to bring suspicion to Alonzo and then immediately kill him if you were scum. However, it appears M did most of the talking in the BOONus room, and I have no idea who that is, nor have they been very active (unlike you FF), so I'm not obliged to trust M, whereas I am moreso with FF. Which brings me back to the point I made above.
Max and I talked about it and we agreed that we would trust the people in the room with us because we had a smaller sample size to work with and we both felt town vibes from the other 2. There was an issue with one head and another that needed to be worked out and to do that we needed to out some info. I thought that the situation was handled and past us, but ::shrug::

We didnt say anything today to see where that info came from. Perf didnt wait long to hang those dirty dangles out there and then shy away from going over the ledge didnt he?

Max was active while the Boonus game went on, I came in later. We were both talking, no one really seemed interested in conversing with us. After we both posted and said some shit the thread went dark. And I brought up a theory on Lonzo becuase of our past history. PP asked if I could show where Lonzo bussed in the past and I did. Then nothing was said about it. Why the fuck would I push that hard on a slot im complicit in killing?

Boon: since we were quoted out of context can we get access to that thread for full disclosure?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4697 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Oh, and I also asked what everyone thought about Elsas claims and the possibility of them actually being a traitor and how the might be recruited, most likely being that they get targeted for a nk right? So yeah...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4698 (isolation #243) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4695, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4690, Nev and Max wrote:Sure did Max.
Exactly, so if I already claimed, what is your point?
Did you forget? It just seems weird that you would freak out over PP having some info on you that you snap claimed. Why wouldnt you have just pointed back to your prior VT claim...?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4701 (isolation #244) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4700, Elsa Jay wrote:What gave away the possibility of me being a traitor? Me literally bolding it in the thread and telling mafia not to shoot me?
I mean yeah, and then how you used those points as explination of how you are actually the miller. I mean, regardless your slot needs to be sorted at some point, it was more me talking about how the recruit might happen and how we would need to watch out for a missing nk.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4702 (isolation #245) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

If they actually didn’t quote I’ll be amazed.

-M

I’m prob going to just post in my hydra thread tonight. Work has me a little bit ticked off.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4703 (isolation #246) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4699, PenguinPower wrote:Did Cheeky/Perf actual quote from the PT? I don't see that.
My phone has a typo that happens from time to time. They copy and pasted my typo into their post.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4704 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Boon opened the thread up for public view, so go look.

Also, Perf you never answered about where you saw my scum game. Care to here?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4705 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

If you look at the mini game youll see that Perf was the one who came into the game with a chip on his shoulder regarding Mala. Going as far to use the mini game as a pulpit of sourts for Lonzo scum reading us in the main game. Then I thought He and Mala made up or at least came to a realization that the situation between them wasnt as serious as it seemed to be. The question about being caught up is explained and isnt how Perf portrayed it in his bastardization of the intentions of our posting in his naughty copy and pasting of posts (tisk tisk, by the way).

Then I came in, realized the game was over and immediately tried to engage the others in the thread. I posted ideas and backed them up with evidence (in the case I was building against Lonzo), got a question or two and answered those and then nothing. So not at all how Perf made it seem.

I implore you guys to check it out.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4707 (isolation #249) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Traitors usually have a rider in the role description along the lines of "if you are targeted for night kill you get recruited and have access to the scum pt and such" prior the scum team dont know the identity of the traitor. I have played a variant where we were unrecruitable.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4710 (isolation #250) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Boon said hed keep this open for a day.

Ive only seen the unrecruitable variant once. The other times ive seen them theyve all been able to be recruited. We might just have different experience with that role...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4714 (isolation #251) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4709, mcqueen wrote:Can you explain this better? I snap claimed? I reiterated my claim from earlier, and pointed out I never received amy type of modifier that would make me appear guilty (not sure if that modifier exists generally, what it’s called, or if it’s in this game, but I decided to include that sentence in the possibility that it is)
Ok sure, I can try. This post here:
In post 4671, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4665, PenguinPower wrote:Which tbf, I might reval after today.
Ok this has me worried. I’m VT, and I’ve never been notified that I received any kind of modifier. So there’s no possible way you as town could have investigated me or anything else and gotten me as scum.
doesnt sound like the posting of someone who is reminding someone else that they already claimed VT and therefore would have no way of having a result of any sort. This post sounds like someone who is worried that PP had info that he shouldn't have had or just fear that you'd actually been found out.

I don't know if PP remembered the claim from yesterday, its an easy thing to miss in this game, so wed have to ask him.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4715 (isolation #252) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4712, Something_Smart wrote:Under normal guidelines, they are defined as unrecruitable. This is a theme game but I think it mostly uses normal roles.
Fair enough, im not familiar enough with the ins and outs of roles for each game set, so i'll differ to you on this.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4718 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4711, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4653, Nev and Max wrote:And why the fuck would I talk about seeing how Lonzo could be scum and then kill him overnight? If we are scum wouldnt we have been trying to get you guys on our side on him and make a push for him today?
I don't know the proper thing to call this. But I know, cheeky knows, you know, Alonzo knows... You weren't getting Alonzo lynched this game as either alignment.

Never said i was going to. I was building a case using his meta which I have extensive knowledge of based on a number of games weve played recently. If they have a spolied dead thread Lonzo is kicking himself for misreading us and possibly allowing scum to benefit from that wrong read by pushing some bullshit on us.

pedit: apparently thats not a thing in most games. I guess I play a lot of theme games which may have different norms?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4722 (isolation #254) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4719, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4714, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4709, mcqueen wrote:Can you explain this better? I snap claimed? I reiterated my claim from earlier, and pointed out I never received amy type of modifier that would make me appear guilty (not sure if that modifier exists generally, what it’s called, or if it’s in this game, but I decided to include that sentence in the possibility that it is)
Ok sure, I can try. This post here:
In post 4671, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4665, PenguinPower wrote:Which tbf, I might reval after today.
Ok this has me worried. I’m VT, and I’ve never been notified that I received any kind of modifier. So there’s no possible way you as town could have investigated me or anything else and gotten me as scum.
doesnt sound like the posting of someone who is reminding someone else that they already claimed VT and therefore would have no way of having a result of any sort. This post sounds like someone who is worried that PP had info that he shouldn't have had or just fear that you'd actually been found out.

I don't know if PP remembered the claim from yesterday, its an easy thing to miss in this game, so wed have to ask him.
I got scared because I got closed to getting mislynched yesterday. If PP fakes something on me I’m dead. I don’t want to get lynched because I’m town and enjoying the game.
My counterpoint is this: as a vet I feel like you would have known that the play there should have been for you to let PP say whatever he was going to say knowing that you could hang him if he lies. Instead you panicked imo.

pedit- I dont know if you are agreeing with me or not RCE
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4726 (isolation #255) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4724, RCEnigma wrote:I agree if you're saying having Elsa around is bad for town.
Yes, a miller claim pretty much has to die at some point. I need to look back and see where Elsa has been at eod voting. Hold on...

Day 1 ended on Theta
Day 2 ended on Ram.

Elsa staying alive for me depends on how well she is assisting town. Its a cost benefit thing really.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4733 (isolation #256) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4729, RCEnigma wrote:Well she's voting against town so ...problem solved I guess.

a lot of us voted Ram....
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4738 (isolation #257) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4735, RCEnigma wrote:Ram was an all town vote is what you're saying? What about Theta?
Thats not what I said at all. I just said that a lot (9 of us iirc) voted Ram. I dont know Unas alignment yet, so thats an unknown. A good amount of people seem to be tring Una, and I dont have anything to discount that...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4746 (isolation #258) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4740, RCEnigma wrote:Which is why I'm looking at both the late day 1 push on Theta and the opening day 2 discussion against Theta with the AC kill. There's a scum narrative there in my opinion.
I agree. Thats why I never put much stock into NKA as town. I feel like scum would be more likely to push it as they could be the ones setting up the scenarios to begin with.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4764 (isolation #259) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4751, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait that means CD had to have planned to push you today. Um....
Max feels like Perf specfically acted almost as a puppeteer in getting him to claim Mala as a main. Look at the lack of reaction in the mini game from Perf after he finds out. Almost like he needed top get into his scum pt as soon as possible to start working on a plan and possibly even changing the nk to Lonzo for me specifcally.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4767 (isolation #260) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4765, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4760, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4732, RCEnigma wrote:
Vote Count 3.~~

Nev and Max [1]: McQueen
Gamma Emerald [1]: Creature
BrightEyedFish[1]: Profii
Creature[1]: RCEnigma
ElsaJay[2]: RCEnigma, TLK
Not Voting [14]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, DrewVa, UnaBombah, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, PenguinPower, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer
Pls have one vote only, we’re not trying to coordinate a lynch yet
Then take me out and let me know when you guys are ready to Lynch scum.
Stop it. There is no need for this to become catty.

pedit- i dont ever assume who the nk will be, why are you so sure that it was going to be him no matter what?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4769 (isolation #261) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4768, RCEnigma wrote:Alonzo's the only universal townread, scum can't leave him in the game. Not after power lynching scum day 1. There's also the possibility he's a PR as he hadn't hinted either way.
I was biased because i know his read on us is wrong, so I was trying to figure out if he was wrong town, or just scum.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4774 (isolation #262) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4772, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4769, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4768, RCEnigma wrote:Alonzo's the only universal townread, scum can't leave him in the game. Not after power lynching scum day 1. There's also the possibility he's a PR as he hadn't hinted either way.
I was biased because i know his read on us is wrong, so I was trying to figure out if he was wrong town, or just scum.
Sure bussing is a thing but I'd argue with the anonymous voting until day end, bussing is much less effective early. Alonzo has to buss flippy day 1 with the hope some protective is covering his ass to use that as his excuse for surviving.

Scum generally don't rely on town to get their story straight for them.
I mean, its a moot point now because Lonzo flipped town, but I had a working theory I cant get to far into yet.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4775 (isolation #263) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4773, RCEnigma wrote:With that said on one hand I understand Cheekys argument against you fully, it's an odd interaction but comes down to wifom I guess. Cheeky didn't present it well.
Be specific, Performer didnt phrase it accurately. Why would he do that?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4777 (isolation #264) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

We lost and Cheeky was one winner from our round (of 2 winners).
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4782 (isolation #265) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4780, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4740, RCEnigma wrote:Which is why I'm looking at both the late day 1 push on Theta and the opening day 2 discussion against Theta with the AC kill. There's a scum narrative there in my opinion.
How is that a scum narrative if AC had a scumread on Theta?
I could see scum pushing on a known to them townie that was being scumread by a nk they made. Again they are the ones controlling the narrative with who they kill at night.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4783 (isolation #266) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Perf is setting the same thing up with me and the Lonzo kill.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4789 (isolation #267) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4784, DrewVa wrote:so no sig = nev right?

-d
Pretty much, im lazy and feel like you guys will know when im posting and not max
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4790 (isolation #268) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4785, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4774, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4772, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4769, Nev and Max wrote:
Sure bussing is a thing but I'd argue with the anonymous voting until day end, bussing is much less effective early. Alonzo has to buss flippy day 1 with the hope some protective is covering his ass to use that as his excuse for surviving.

Scum generally don't rely on town to get their story straight for them.
I mean, its a moot point now because Lonzo flipped town, but I had a working theory I cant get to far into yet.
Why not?
Imagine a scenario where im not going into this yet and you understand the reason and are ok with it. Thats where we need to be right now.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4793 (isolation #269) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4787, RCEnigma wrote:
That doesn't make AC right. Theta being AC's only real scumread makes it even less likely that Theta is scum.

Consider the context, Scum lose Flippy day 1 (rolecop I think) there was another push on Theta that broke down in the end in favor of flippy. Then in the night AC does with a scumread on Theta.

Scum would have to be deliberately trying to get their partner Theta killed, Theta already had the lurking going against them. Probably enough fuel to get Theta lynched if town isn't coordinating votes. Then they add the nightkill on top of it....after losing one scum already.

Theta's slot was just day 2 lynchbait.
To piggy back on that a bit. If Theta was the "counter" to flippy he would have had to been more useful to scum than a role cop, right?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4797 (isolation #270) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4795, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4793, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4787, RCEnigma wrote:
That doesn't make AC right. Theta being AC's only real scumread makes it even less likely that Theta is scum.

Consider the context, Scum lose Flippy day 1 (rolecop I think) there was another push on Theta that broke down in the end in favor of flippy. Then in the night AC does with a scumread on Theta.

Scum would have to be deliberately trying to get their partner Theta killed, Theta already had the lurking going against them. Probably enough fuel to get Theta lynched if town isn't coordinating votes. Then they add the nightkill on top of it....after losing one scum already.

Theta's slot was just day 2 lynchbait.
To piggy back on that a bit. If Theta was the "counter" to flippy he would have had to been more useful to scum than a role cop, right?
If these were the only 2 options maybe. Unlikely though.
Thats my point, Theta has less of a chance of being scum because if one of two of them were going down I doubt they throw Flippy under instead.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4818 (isolation #271) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4808, RCEnigma wrote:I don't think we should have been able to view the boonus round room if we weren't in it tbh.
That was done because of Perf quoting parts of my posts from that thread in this thread. I asked for dull disclosure since he cherry picked.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4819 (isolation #272) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4809, mcqueen wrote:@Nev and Max, specifically FF: I don't like Performer coming in here and putting you on blast, either. However, it seems they had a scumread going in to the night on you, and maintained that read, at least on FF's head, throughout the night. I despise him quoting from the room, but I'm not so sure they're (CD) scum.
Perf is saying he's seen my scum game. I asked him in the mini if it was a particular game he saw. I'd like him to answer that.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4825 (isolation #273) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4822, DrewVa wrote:So everyone can see room c? -D
Yes. Thank performer.

Pedit- the only fair thing to do is give everyone access to the thread that one player was pulling quotes from without putting all the context there.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4836 (isolation #274) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4834, mcqueen wrote:Can someone explain to me what the +1 that you get from winning a BOONus round does? I still don't understand. Does it give you an additional ability at Night? So, if you were a Cop in the main game and won a BOONus round, you'd get two inspections the following night?
From my understanding, if you have an ability it adds one to your que. Then you get a choice of the 3 abilities to keep or gift one of.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4838 (isolation #275) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Like if we were a PR that had x shot, we would have x+1 after a win.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4845 (isolation #276) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4840, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4834, mcqueen wrote:Can someone explain to me what the +1 that you get from winning a BOONus round does? I still don't understand. Does it give you an additional ability at Night? So, if you were a Cop in the main game and won a BOONus round, you'd get two inspections the following night?
Are you guys gonna keep scumreading McQueen after this post?
This to me?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4853 (isolation #277) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

We were pink in our game and I came in late. PP pushed early for a vote on us and I was going to use that as evidence that he was a pinko and trying to rush the end of our game.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4856 (isolation #278) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4843, DrewVa wrote:like if N&M is scum out of this this is like a crazy bit of theater

I think the room c round 2 peeps are all town

I'll talk with Nancy about the Thanos stuff when she gets on tomorrow hopefully -d
This is quite the flip on us from you. Are you saying that I dont have this type of play in my scum!game?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4858 (isolation #279) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4855, Nero Cain wrote:Like I bought into Cheeky's N+M case b/c I felt like the accusation made that they were asked about reads and stalled was scummy
After reading the mini do you still feel this way about us?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4864 (isolation #280) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4861, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4858, Nev and Max wrote:After reading the mini do you still feel this way about us?
I haven't read it yet, I'll let you know when I do.
This could totally just be me, but if I were piggy backing on a push someone was making, and then the person being pushed showed emphatic proof that the push was constructed bullshit, I would be checking that out right away to see if I was being misled or manipulated for some reason.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4868 (isolation #281) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4867, Nero Cain wrote:I don't see where n+M were being grilled or stalling.
Did you see where we were the ones offering up our views, being asked to provide examples and then being ignored after we provided the examples?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4869 (isolation #282) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I liked that part a lot.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4871 (isolation #283) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

:]
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5051 (isolation #284) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5049, Performer wrote:As formerfish, you were scum in the newbie game with alonzo and radiantcowbells and profi (man, you sure are active! Hehe.) . Need I say more?
Yes, you should. You could answer a direct question I asked where I linked a game where I was scum and I asked if that was the game you had seen. Pretty simple thing for you to answer. Is the scum game of mine that you are talking about one run by ArcAngel and it was called Prey?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5093 (isolation #285) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Nev and Max »

No it’s Malakitty / Malakittens
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5106 (isolation #286) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Nev and Max »

So I saw that from n&M in the mini pt, as "I want to buy an apple but I have no money so I'm just posting fluff, because I'm not town."

Where the duck was this?

Oh you mean the part where we got done with drill and I wanted my best friend to go kept saying no and then he ruined my thought re Alonzo by stealing my phone?

(Never claim I’m poor bc I’m not thanks to this new job)
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5111 (isolation #287) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4899, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4683, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4656, Kokichi Oma wrote:if im being honest, i have read maybe 2 pages out of 187
Watch out for Perf, he gonna be on you something fierce real soon.
Performer? I thought it was Cheeky who’d been posting?
Im assuming it was Perf due to the tone and subject matter. If that was cheeky than I dunno what to say.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5112 (isolation #288) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4902, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4791, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4789, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4784, DrewVa wrote:so no sig = nev right?

-d
Pretty much, im lazy and feel like you guys will know when im posting and not max
True, Max is way sweeter lol.
Which isn’t exactly hard . . .
Hey now, i only bite when provoked... for the most part.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5114 (isolation #289) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4932, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4856, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4843, DrewVa wrote:like if N&M is scum out of this this is like a crazy bit of theater

I think the room c round 2 peeps are all town

I'll talk with Nancy about the Thanos stuff when she gets on tomorrow hopefully -d
This is quite the flip on us from you. Are you saying that I dont have this type of play in my scum!game?
DVa and me aren’t exactly seeing eye to eye on your slot.
So lets dance and figure this out.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5120 (isolation #290) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4968, RCEnigma wrote:Oh....well that's unfortunate. You all lost in room A?
In post 4969, mcqueen wrote:yes
I thought the game was rigged so that someone would win no matter what?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5122 (isolation #291) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4977, mcqueen wrote:but for real tlk and elsa both need to die. No ones willing to hammer tlk, and no ones shot elsa yet. These are both actual problems.
I floated to Max a day where TLK is the lynch with Elsa as the hammer.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5123 (isolation #292) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4981, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4979, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4968, RCEnigma wrote:Oh....well that's unfortunate. You all lost in room A?
In post 4969, mcqueen wrote:yes
How is that even possible? *confused*
we were all the same color and I was lynched
Oh wow...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5131 (isolation #293) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5063, UnaBombaH wrote:I've played with Malakitty once before. (them as Malakittens)
It was a noobie, they were scum.
They were very busy at the time (if I remember correctly they work in a hospital or something), and tried to fakeclaim Doc in the old noobie-setup to escape lynch.
We got 'em, but lost to an in-replacing RC who destroyed my ass as a revenge for some other game where I won them..good times. :shifty:

Formerfish I THINK I've bumped into somewhere, but can't say where.
Can't because I don't remember for sure..and it might have been on my alt whom I love deeply. :shifty:

So basically next to no experience with that hydra. :]
Can you link to the game? This might have been before I was fully back to the site.

I haven’t rolled scum yet besides the infamous A50 game where I was a survivor and lost lmao

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5132 (isolation #294) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I’m thinking Peng and TKL are both town from currrnt events

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5135 (isolation #295) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5034, profii wrote:it just says "they will be informed of their gift" which is why since i claimed I've just said what i did so we can account for it later.

it doesn't say if they know it's me
So youre saying that of the 2 nights you gifted something, you dont think either went to the person you intended on them going to?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5136 (isolation #296) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5037, profii wrote:omg I think I just worked out whats going on

VOTE: TLK

not going to out it yet for protection of the loyal fruit person but I'll say as much as I don't believe TLK has the sticky fruit.
Im so confused.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5139 (isolation #297) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I fully came back in Aug of 2018 AFTER I took my state medic test

Other than my survivor I wasn’t scum I been town

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5141 (isolation #298) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Link it Perf
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5142 (isolation #299) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5053, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5052, RCEnigma wrote:Mastina is the other head, why are you still metareading malakitty?
Now hold on for a sec.
Mastina is in this game?
Malakittens isn't?
Malakittens = formerfish?
Who is Nev? (assuming mastina is Max)
How does any of this help me?
Nev= Formerfish
Max= Malakitty

Can we move on?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5144 (isolation #300) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5057, Thanos wrote:Yeah. The "fish" from Catfish. Malakittens be the "cat". :P
We wanted to go more meta for our hydra name, i thought this worked perfectly. You are the first one to make the connection.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5147 (isolation #301) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5066, Lamees wrote:Is it just me or have I seen both formerfish and malakitty both use max? Nev hasnt posted since day 1 I think.

I guess they're just trying to cause confusion or something.

Can anyone confess to giving TLK a sticky fruit last night? If not he's scum.
I dont sign posts, M usually does. The worst youll see is a post from her not signed by accident. I have been posting every day, you are severely misinformed.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5153 (isolation #302) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5074, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Yes.

~ P
That is a horrible game to use for my scum meta. Alonzo already tried to do that in another game and failed because of this reason:

I replaced into that game when both PRs had outed themselves. As scum I cc'ed the one who was the most likely to be pushed and we lynched him. I then killed the other PR overnight and then open wolfed (legitimately everyone knew I was scum but kept me alive) for 2 days before being lynched. Shit you guys even put someone to l-1 when I wasn't on the wagon letting me quickhammer and go straight to another night.

That wasnt a game where I played from the start and had an idea of what I was going to do the whole time and played to my plan. That was a game where I was thrown into a situation I immediately had to take advantage of and we ended up winning that game because I was able to sow so much mud that town never found themselves.

And that is what you are basing your sr off of in this game? They arent even in the same species to compare.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5155 (isolation #303) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5089, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Truth is, I can be too relaxed or too fierce in a game. It's uncommon to be in between.
I just find it funny that you are so on us about our activity and what we say, yet you say nothing when someone admits that have read 0.01% of the thread...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5157 (isolation #304) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5117, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Yesss !!
Are you just excited that I used that term?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5160 (isolation #305) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5158, Cheeky Dancer wrote:as well as your ignoring of the reads explanations and other fluff posts
Max is the one who needs to respond to the requests about reads. She is the one who has made the posts stating those reads. The posts where she signed her name. You get your jimmies rustled about the whole copy and paste thing mate?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5198 (isolation #306) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5134, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5130, DrewVa wrote:Well, a really bad fakeclaim in that case because obviously Penguin would catch him.
Except in a scenario where he knew that there was a sticky fruit vendor giving gifts and he thought it was me...
In post 5132, Nev and Max wrote:I’m thinking Peng and TKL are both town from currrnt events

-M
How do you come to that conclusion?

Well the way you are going about it seems Townie it’s more gut. Reminds me how you went about getting the blue cop result in our mini game regarding CD.

At first I didn’t like the fact that TLK wasn’t responding. That bothered me, but then when he answered I thought it looked town, but now I’m wondering if it was coached because of how long it took him to respond. I might have misread what you were trying to do and what actually happened. I been skimming because I was getting ready for work and tried to catch up on the 10 pages that I missed. Then I showered and we got an emergency call right off the bat for our shift.

(Note Perfomer if you want after this game is over to talk about ems re your brother I’m okay with it. I know what FEMA is and I almost inquired how to go from NY to Cali for the Wild fires, but because I’m only certified in NY I couldn’t :( )
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5199 (isolation #307) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Nev and Max »

-M^

I mean the ems should have given it away that it’s Mala
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5201 (isolation #308) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5165, Creature wrote:I disagree on Elsa Jay.
Disagree on what, that they need to be lynched at some point (or eat a bullet from a sympathetic gun)?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5204 (isolation #309) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5203, Creature wrote:
In post 5201, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5165, Creature wrote:I disagree on Elsa Jay.
Disagree on what, that they need to be lynched at some point (or eat a bullet from a sympathetic gun)?
I think Elsa should only be killed by scum's hands.
And if scum decide not to do that so sow more distrust and wifom around that role?

I still think there is a way to do a TLK wagon here with an Elsa hammer. That would help us solve the fruit/night action debacle and would sort the ss claim and the miller claim potentially.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5207 (isolation #310) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Dw I don’t actually know how to play

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5208 (isolation #311) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Nev and Max »

:( perf
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5225 (isolation #312) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5213, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5199, Nev and Max wrote:-M^

I mean the ems should have given it away that it’s Mala
I was sure it was MathBlade. :P
I’d be okay with hydra’ing with him. It would be more than interesting imo

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5227 (isolation #313) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

What’s breqdloafing

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5231 (isolation #314) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Um... what..?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5250 (isolation #315) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5247, Elsa Jay wrote:Wow. NOBODY brought it up?

Hell, I was expecting to get shot by the vig. Why did they holster?
We did in a round about way. The idea is that we would need to watch out for a missing kill in case someone targeted the traitor and they got recruited. Then there was a whole discussion about what the traitor role would actually entail in regards to recruitment.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5251 (isolation #316) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Most people feel like Lonzo was dead last night as a result of being widely townread, so the likelihood someone vigged him is very low.

Could a big shot on a traitor not kill them?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5271 (isolation #317) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Are there any prizes from the other rounds of boonus games that could have affected last nights actions?

And we need to make sure that Elsa is going to be the hammer on that wagon before anyone else votes to end day.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5279 (isolation #318) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Ofc only on my duty crew night, after I just got off a 9 hr shift, am I greeted by a helicopter and a spot light in my town because there was an armed robbery at my local drug store.

Please could this Friday get better?

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5280 (isolation #319) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I would be okay with EJ hammering TLK. EJ needs to be sorted one way or another. It’s weird but I don’t have a good grip on his posting compared to the other set of games where he was Tow-m
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5325 (isolation #320) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Can you case creature as scum? I might be more inclined to believe it if you showed me reasons

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5327 (isolation #321) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:49 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I’m not really feeling scum profi though.

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5335 (isolation #322) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Um it’s okay town I guess I didn’t want to sleep tonight

-M

Back in another hr
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5461 (isolation #323) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5290, Elsa Jay wrote:Fuck Pandas.
I don't recommend this based on personal experience.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5470 (isolation #324) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5384, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5381, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5367, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5270, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5266, Elsa Jay wrote:So your vote is already casted or you mean the 2 others voted already?
Nero and RCE have voted already. I will hammer. Maybe. Stay posted.

~ C
scumslip bruh. Rce not a day rep. Agree boon is not doing a great job of keeping track. But you want elsa to be the final vote on town tlk supersaint as scum!you secures a mislynch
:lol: :lol: :lol:

How the fuck is that a scumslip? Dude get vigged already.

~ C
What do u mean how? It clearly shows ur agenda.
I don't know if it's a slip per se. If CD doesn't believe the SS claim then to them it wouldn't matter who hammered as the hammerer wouldn't die because TLK isn't SS in their minds.

If CD has been on board with killing TLK with someone else hammering, like Elsa, and is now changing their tune then there might be an issue because it would show a prior knowledge that hammering TLK won't result in death.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5474 (isolation #325) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5398, Cheeky Dancer wrote:It must really get to you that our slot is so hard to take down.

~ C
Always my downfall, trying to take down stubborn slots. :good:
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5478 (isolation #326) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5399, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5372, mcqueen wrote:If tlk flips town im voting CD tomorrow
In post 5373, mcqueen wrote:Remember that when he NKs me.
These are the kinda posts that are gonna get you lynched because it looks so....lamist I guess.

You're a claimed VT and very much lynchable...why would cheeky NK you?
I've been getting the same feelings about MCs posting the last few pages. They feel very... manufactured? Like the multiple posts he had about being flustered when pressured, and then talking about his ban. People get banned here all the time. I check out the ban list now and then, hell I've been warned a few times for channeling my inner Kuribo in games.

There's also something like a false bravado in his most recent posts where he is lashing out at CD. I don't know if this is scumMc puffing up his chest to a townCD threat, scum theater, or townMc staying up to scumCD...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5534 (isolation #327) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5435, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5430, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5424, mcqueen wrote:am i being discouraged from having private thoughts? Don’t act like we all post everything we think to the main thread. I have been as transparent as possible, and to be quite honest almost everything in my confesssional has been said here. A few stray thoughts didnt make it in. What are u onna scumread me for that?
YOU WERE ON THE GREENER SIDE OF YELLOW. Townlean/null. Not scumread. :lol:
Look at Daves color. Orange, or something like that. Red side of yellow. Scumlean more than townlean. Simple.

If anything, you jumping to these reactions makes me think you are getting redder post by post! :lol:
bro chill its 7 am and i havent slept
Not a fan of this post. Mc calls In out for the VCA. Una explains the VCA. Mc tells Una to relax? This is starting to look more and more like scum flailing all over the place to me.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5536 (isolation #328) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5486, RCEnigma wrote:We always Lynch within Ram's wagon today and it should always be TLK with one of the Ram voters placing the hammer. Though truth be told I kind of like Nev today. So Elsa or SS.
You should be liking us everyday. Just saying.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5537 (isolation #329) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5271, Nev and Max wrote:Are there any prizes from the other rounds of boonus games that could have affected last nights actions?
I'll look back to see if I missed responses to this, but I feel it might have gotten lost.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5538 (isolation #330) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5494, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5347, BrightEyedFish wrote:I am assuming that if scum got a hold of the sticky fruit they would pass it around among themselves since they would be immune to all actions, i.e. cop etc.
In post 5348, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

And they would probably keep it under wraps that they received it. Maybe thats why TLK didn't announce he received the fruit until pushed. Profii on the other hand immediately announced he got the fruit at the start of D2, this makes him town for me.
+1

I’m actually mindmelding with BEF, is this a sign of the apocalypse? :lol:
No, I felt the same way for a lot of yesterday. It happens.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5540 (isolation #331) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5500, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5364, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5248, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Scum are likely redirecting Profii thinking he is giving out those modifiers...and surprise! TLK recieved a tasty snack instead.

I think we have our first red handed scum. How juicy.

Voting TLK.

~ C
Thx
Yeah, that actually makes way more sense than TLK flat out lied about that.
I missed that CD post, that makes a lot of sense.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5547 (isolation #332) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5545, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5540, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5500, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5364, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5248, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Scum are likely redirecting Profii thinking he is giving out those modifiers...and surprise! TLK recieved a tasty snack instead.

I think we have our first red handed scum. How juicy.

Voting TLK.

~ C
Thx
Yeah, that actually makes way more sense than TLK flat out lied about that.
I missed that CD post, that makes a lot of sense.
PP also fits into this somehow but if TLK flips scum PP is probably town for the gift thing that lead to talk claiming the fruit.
Yeah, that would have had to be something they orchestrated in advance, and that would have to be one spectacular piece of scum theater I think few could pull off.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5584 (isolation #333) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5583, Nero Cain wrote:Curiosity killed the animated Pixar car
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5595 (isolation #334) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5587, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5184, DrewVa wrote:
Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[5]: McQueen, PenguinPower, RCEnigma, Profii, DrewVa
ElsaJay[1]: TLK
Not Voting [12]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, UnaBombah, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer

this look right? if anything is wrong please correct the list yourself, and do bold votes in thread so we can actually see wtf is going on -d
Hopping on that wagon, ey?
I should note that Max voted for tlk in our thread. Not sure if she put that here as well.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5643 (isolation #335) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5614, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5608, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5463, DrewVa wrote:
Activate: [DrewVa]

Activate: [Gamma Emerald]

Activate: [McQueen]
What is meant by this? Especially since this isn't the first time and you're activating yourself, this is extremely confusing for me.
Why is this important to anyone?
Who would be more motivated in you opinion to ask about this? I'm curious as well, but like someone else said "(paraphrasing) it doesn't affect me yet so I don't really care." Sure I'd like to know because no one likes to be on the outside of all the cool stuff, but if it's a town positive thing than it behooves town to be quiet. If it is a scum positive thing then they would already know what was going on and wouldn't say shit. If it isn't some kind of long con Gambit I lean town on Drew and scum on anyone pushing for the info to be outed. Scum would have much more cause to try and figure out what this is and why Drew is doing it.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5644 (isolation #336) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5615, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5574, mcqueen wrote:can someone tell me what a variant role is
Ask the mod and stop filling the thread with this busy work bullshit.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5645 (isolation #337) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5642, profii wrote:is it worth saying:

if my sticky fruit didnt go to loyal dude and una's quack didnt go to creature as intended - should someone claim if they heard the quack? or not? idk

I been wondering the same

-M

Btw if anyone wants to chat bring on the questions. I’m hyper, on three hours of sleep, on my second XL coffee and at work being bored AF

Which i will prob jinx but don’t tell my partner
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5647 (isolation #338) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5631, RCEnigma wrote:I think all of this is semi irrelevant since it's being used to determine TLK's alignment and we are lynching him regardless of that because supersaint needs to be resolved.
I'm co-signing on this. Especially since tlk seemed resigned to the idea that he would be sacrificed at some point. Now he is trying to craft this narrative around this mysterious fruit no one really seems to know much about for fact.

I think this is just a distraction scum is hoping to use to redirect town.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5649 (isolation #339) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I mean shit. If TLK really is Super saint what better way to go out than trying to take out a scum read or another slot that needs to be sorted (taitor/Miller claim) with you?

It's like the VT who draws the n1 kill. That's the dream son.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5651 (isolation #340) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5638, UnaBombaH wrote:Creature still didn't confirm hearing a "Quack" last night. :igmeou:

VOTE: Creature
Uh he did a while back

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5652 (isolation #341) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5648, Creature wrote:Jumanji!
What are you talki
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5653 (isolation #342) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I think I’m going to take my partners lead and just sleep on my shift since no one responded to me wanting to engage rl time
Gn

-‘m
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5654 (isolation #343) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I'll hold down the fort here Max.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5668 (isolation #344) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5659, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5570, Nero Cain wrote:the thing about TLK is why does a scum him, that redirected the fruit, claim that he got it? Just so he could argue "no scum would do that."? I bought the SS claim and I was ok with letting him get hammered by someone thats scummy but I don't think we can really enforce that with the current mechanic.
Yes, it doesn’t really make sense for him to lie about that. A redirect onto TLK could also possibly be a frame? My slot in Labrynth was redirected onto a townie who was somewhat being scumread, so we can’t assume a redirect automatically=scum either.

I know I intensely dislike CD pushing you.

And their shading us for not mindmelding with their more dafuq reads.
Why would scum frame the claimed super saint?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5669 (isolation #345) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5665, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5595, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5587, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5184, DrewVa wrote:
Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[5]: McQueen, PenguinPower, RCEnigma, Profii, DrewVa
Not Voting [12]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, UnaBombah, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer

this look right? if anything is wrong please correct the list yourself, and do bold votes in thread so we can actually see wtf is going on -d
Hopping on that wagon, ey?
I should note that Max voted for tlk in our thread. Not sure if she put that here as well.
So, we have no idea if these VCs are even accurate. When did she make that vote?
Don't see why that matters if we lynch by plaurality and we just need Elsa to be the last vote on tlk before the end of day.

Keep in mind we still hold one of the votes needed to end the day.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5670 (isolation #346) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Nev and Max »

She voted Saturday morning at like 330
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5671 (isolation #347) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5570, Nero Cain wrote:I bought the SS claim and I was ok with letting him get hammered by someone thats scummy but
I don't think we can really enforce that with the current mechanic.
Can you explain the bolded please?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5673 (isolation #348) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Nev and Max »

And if we want elsa to be the "hammer" it doesnt matter because they will just vote before we vote to end the day. And if elsa moves that vote or didnt vote when she said she did we hang her.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5676 (isolation #349) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5674, DrewVa wrote:Why doesn’t scum frame him here, if he’s town?
Because a good number of us had already expressed a desire to see him hang and to have a scum bag hammer.

Why poison someone walking to the electric chair?

If scum has the ability to redirect why wouldnt they use it in a way that made more sense for a long play? They could use that ability to set someone up who didnt already have their head through the guillotine.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5677 (isolation #350) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5675, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5673, Nev and Max wrote:And if we want elsa to be the "hammer" it doesnt matter because they will just vote before we vote to end the day. And if elsa moves that vote or didnt vote when she said she did we hang her.
+1

And anyone who votes to ETD, PRIOR to that, is scumclaiming.
Its between us and one more i think. Pretty sure 2 people already voted to end the day.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5678 (isolation #351) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5537, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5271, Nev and Max wrote:Are there any prizes from the other rounds of boonus games that could have affected last nights actions?
I'll look back to see if I missed responses to this, but I feel it might have gotten lost.
I feel like a broken record here.

I do not have this information as I was not in every boonus game. I seem to remember someone saying something about other prizes in boonis games but cant remember if any of them would directly relate to actions missing or misplaced last night.

I think this might be pretty relevant if anyone wants to actually read and respond to this post which I am making for the 3rd time because you guys cant get out of your own asses sometimes.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5685 (isolation #352) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5680, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4482, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 3 has begun!!

Day 3 Representatives
These 4 people will be responsible for ending the day phase. They just have to vote to end the day. When 3 of the 4 of them do, the day will end, or whenever the countdown times out. Plurality Lynch Rule applies, meaning whoever has the most votes at the end of the day, will be the lynch. You will vote within your private thread. Good luck, and have fun.

Nev and Max
Cheeky Dancer
Nero Cain
UnaBombah

(expired on 2019-01-31 18:00:00)
on
January 31st, 2019.

Who of these has voted to ETD, N & M - seriously that is?
Checking now:

CD talked about voting in 48 hours on friday, might be what I was thinking about one of them.
Nero first post was a joke, but I never saw him say it was a joke.

Ok, no votes out there to end the day for reals. My bad.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5688 (isolation #353) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2464, DrewVa wrote:Oh wait, can confirm, there’s at least three rooms. Boon just made mention of other rooms - plural. That obviously means, at least 3.
This pinged me again on a dive for boonus round prizes. I need to remind myself to look at who was in each room as well, we could have glazed over this and not realized that the slip was that 1 scum was in 2 of A B or C that night, so scum would know that at least 2 rooms existed, but without a scum in the last room they wouldn't have known about more than 2.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5692 (isolation #354) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2413, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2408, mcqueen wrote:@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.
I was in a round with DrewVa and Alonzo. DrewVa went on and on about if we are all town in the real game we should compromise so that we all get a prize. We we all did compromise and Alonzo and I were town and DrewVa was scum so DrewVa won the round and said they were choosing 1-shot Vig to be used starting N2.
Granted, the winner of the round choose their prize in their confessional thread so maybe they picked one of the other two options which were Loyal or Macho.
Group A: Drew (won), Lonzo, BEFish.
Prizes were vig, loyal, or macho.
Group B:

Group C: Gamma (won), Nero (won), Thanos
Prizes were immune to night actions, immune to tracker, neighborhood

This is what I have so far, trying to lock in group b
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5694 (isolation #355) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5689, RCEnigma wrote:That only makes sense if the two scum were in A and B. Any scum in C and they could easily assume there are at least 3 rooms.
Thats a good fucking point, like the guys with hats question.

Lets find info about group b.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5699 (isolation #356) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5692, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2413, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2408, mcqueen wrote:@BEF

Not sure what that means because I’ve never been part of a BooneyToonz game before.

Is there actually a BOONus round? How do you know that DrewVa was apart of it?

I’m pretty sure you’re joking, but just to be sure.
I was in a round with DrewVa and Alonzo. DrewVa went on and on about if we are all town in the real game we should compromise so that we all get a prize. We we all did compromise and Alonzo and I were town and DrewVa was scum so DrewVa won the round and said they were choosing 1-shot Vig to be used starting N2.
Granted, the winner of the round choose their prize in their confessional thread so maybe they picked one of the other two options which were Loyal or Macho.
Group A: Drew (won), Lonzo, BEFish.
Prizes were vig, loyal, or macho.
Group B: Dave (won), AC, Karm/Creature (won)
Prizes were Disloyal, Loud and _______
Group C: Gamma (won), Nero (won), Thanos
Prizes were immune to night actions, immune to tracker, neighborhood

This is what I have so far, trying to lock in group b
Found group b, mostly
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5701 (isolation #357) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Nev and Max »

So drew, dave, creature, gamme and nero all won.

Thanos pointed out when they outed the prizes how scum sided they were. I think that we need to take a look at these, especially if we can coordinate between those and the ones town got last night to help push us forward.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5720 (isolation #358) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5703, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5701, Nev and Max wrote:So drew, dave, creature, gamme and nero all won.

Thanos pointed out when they outed the prizes how scum sided they were. I think that we need to take a look at these, especially if we can coordinate between those and the ones town got last night to help push us forward.
I don’t think there’s any correlation between who won and alignment. I think it kind of odd that scum!TLK would never have got to play once. Because I think the choosing of the players is probably not random.
Never said there was. I was pointing out who had prizes and now we can look at other things regarding them as well...
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5730 (isolation #359) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5724, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5719, Xtoxm wrote:drewva whats your scumpool atm
TLK, SS, maybe Elsa?

SS voting 3rd on Ram, doesn’t mitigate that.

I have a better idea who isn’t likely to be scum here, than who is.

I’m currently townreading Nero, you, Creature, Gamma, RCE, Profil, McQueen.

TLK scum means Penguin, town.

@Penguin, what did you try to give to TLK?
I feel like you are functionally ignoring our slot. Even on your big catch up there was almost nothing from us and we've posted a lot in the last day or so. What gives?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5731 (isolation #360) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5729, Xtoxm wrote:is that a productive thing to discuss? i feel like no
our room felt like tvtvt and scum fear the unknown more than the known
Our room was open to the public for a day due to some tomfoolery by one of the rooms participants. Odd. Almost like this whole thing was discussed in the thread already.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5735 (isolation #361) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5733, Xtoxm wrote:right. when i check the link it was already closed
He kept it open for a day. Guess you were absent from school that day.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5742 (isolation #362) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5737, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5730, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5724, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5719, Xtoxm wrote:drewva whats your scumpool atm
TLK, SS, maybe Elsa?

SS voting 3rd on Ram, doesn’t mitigate that.

I have a better idea who isn’t likely to be scum here, than who is.

I’m currently townreading Nero, you, Creature, Gamma, RCE, Profil, McQueen.

TLK scum means Penguin, town.

@Penguin, what did you try to give to TLK?
I feel like you are functionally ignoring our slot. Even on your big catch up there was almost nothing from us and we've posted a lot in the last day or so. What gives?
Why are you assuming we’re ignoring you? I already posted, that I was less suspicious of you for being near the end of Ram wagon and I know DVa has made a few posts about you. What I do think is that your slot and CD’s are not linked. Your slots are never w/w here. I don’t have a strong read on either of your slots right now. Currently leaning slight town on you but not strong enough to have a clear read on either one rn.
And after you said we were less suspicious I asked you to dance so we could figure things out. I went on to post a a lot over the last day or so and you seem to breeze past most of what I posted on your catch up. I don't know how my posting was taken by you because you don't address most of it. Even when I'm currently posting with you it's hard to get your attention it seems
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5748 (isolation #363) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Nev and Max »

I mean I’m around rn too

Not sure for how long

-M
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5793 (isolation #364) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5787, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5701, Nev and Max wrote:So drew, dave, creature, gamme and nero all won.

? so winners are auto scum because prizes are scumsided. That’s not how that works
Yeah, again, totally not what I was saying. Thanks for trying.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5794 (isolation #365) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5789, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5787, mcqueen wrote:

? so winners are auto scum because prizes are scumsided. That’s not how that works
i think i misunderstood you after rereading... please let me know what u meant. Are we looking at the winners pool or the prize pool?
What made you go back and read what you posted two posts ago that you didnt see before?

I was simply pointing out 1. who the winners were from night 1, and that 2. Thanos made a good point that the prizes from his round were very scum sided. My final thought 3. was that we might be in a position where claiming what abilities were chosen and where they went might be beneficial as there will be a lot of things going on that could be messing with our abilities to figure out anything.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5801 (isolation #366) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Wasn't part of winning a boonus round that you get a +1 for any ability you might already have? I could be misremembering that part, but it seems real.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5846 (isolation #367) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

well i guess sooner than later that was bound to happen

^^^
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5849 (isolation #368) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5847, DrewVa wrote:I knew you were mastina all along! -d
aaaaaaaaaayyyyy
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5857 (isolation #369) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5851, mcqueen wrote:How is SS not a huge threat if it’s 4v15? Or 5v14 if a potential Traitor is included (could still be 4v15, I guess)? It’s literally a 1-for-1 trade off if scum are forced to kill the SS.
How do I disprove something that doesn't exist. Why don't you tell us why you think a claimed Super Saint is a huge threat.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5863 (isolation #370) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5858, Creature wrote:
In post 5855, DrewVa wrote:What's got you down, Creature? -d
You mean what's got down

I say happiness hormones

also I feel like I should've directed my day into something more productive
I feel the same way a lot. Sorry. We are here for you.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5909 (isolation #371) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5870, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5857, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5851, mcqueen wrote:How is SS not a huge threat if it’s 4v15? Or 5v14 if a potential Traitor is included (could still be 4v15, I guess)? It’s literally a 1-for-1 trade off if scum are forced to kill the SS.
How do I disprove something that doesn't exist. Why don't you tell us why you think a claimed Super Saint is a huge threat.
It’s a 1-for-1 trade off if we refuse to lynch him and force scum to kill him. It’s a threat to scum, not town.
In what fucking world is the scum team going to nk the super saint over the other unclaimed PRs that are out there? Scum is going to leave him alive for us to deal, so let's do that by making someone we think is scum hammer.

That hammer is going to tell us a lot.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5910 (isolation #372) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5871, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5861, Nero Cain wrote:
y do the numbers even matter? SS is a non-action. I think scum would be far more threatened by active night actions, yes? I mean, ok eventually he'll be a threat b/c as the game goes scum being forced to hammer SS goes up but that's down the line.
i mean, that’s the point? if we think he’s town, and we don’t lynch him, eventually scum will be forced to kill him. not seeing why this doesn’t sound advantageous to you. i mean, unless you truly think he’s scum.
Scum is never going to kill him. Fuck are you smoking dude?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5911 (isolation #373) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5877, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5869, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5861, Nero Cain wrote:
y do the numbers even matter? SS is a non-action. I think scum would be far more threatened by active night actions, yes? I mean, ok eventually he'll be a threat b/c as the game goes scum being forced to hammer SS goes up but that's down the line.
maybe, I don't think supersaint will ever be enough of a threat to be killed for his role. scum hammering supersaint is still strictly better for scum than that same scum getting lynched.
then stop voting him and scum won’t have the opportunity to “hammer”
I wanna lynch you for this line of inquary alone. Again, there is no reason for scum to disperse the wifom around Tlk by killing him when we have 1 flipped PR.

Scum would be better off shooting into the dark of the unclaimed hoping to hit anything else.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5912 (isolation #374) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5894, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5889, PenguinPower wrote:Course, I didn't just say "tomorrow" to you. I've said that to everyone who has asked...just FYI.
ok, but surely that buys you time to talk with your scummates tonight (if you don’t already have daytalk, that is) to weae your way out of the situation, no?
I said the same thing, you coming after our asses as well?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5928 (isolation #375) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5913, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5912, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5894, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5889, PenguinPower wrote:Course, I didn't just say "tomorrow" to you. I've said that to everyone who has asked...just FYI.
ok, but surely that buys you time to talk with your scummates tonight (if you don’t already have daytalk, that is) to weae your way out of the situation, no?
I said the same thing, you coming after our asses as well?
What? I think it’s the other way around. For some reason, just because you have a problem with my theory of how to proceed in the game - which is prone to be incorrect as either alignment, btw - you’re relentlessly pushing for no reason.

I have admittedly ignored some of your recent posts because I felt like after giving you time to cool off, you would realize how overdramatic you’re being. Again, a lot of the replies would just be me and you arguing about theory. How does this make me scummy? Why do you suddenly have it out for my slot?
Because I think you are engaging in busy work that makes it look like you are town, but I'm just getting the feeling that you aren't and this is all a show. I haven't had a chance to yet, but you said you've been posting the same way the entire game, I was hoping to look back at your iso and see if that's actually true. Hell it might be, but my memory of your play is a little different. The way you are acting now seems more cocky, like you're scum who thinks they got over on someone and they don't know it was you.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6008 (isolation #376) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5960, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5937, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5780, Elsa Jay wrote:Then atleast let me attenpt to be Noble in killing TLK. I still think it's a prime claim from scum to coast through this adventure.
Who do you sr other than tlk? In other words, who do you think are his teammates then?
In post 5795, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5739, PenguinPower wrote:We should lynch TLK today.

I will answer these questions tomorrow.
The entire reason we’re even considering TLK as a lynch - besides/before the fruit fiasco - is because he was deemed a scummy slot. If he’s town, and truly is SS, he is a literal 1-for-1 deal with scum, and is best to keep him alive. I’m moving away from him and trusting my gut. TLK is town.

Therefore, this post and Penguin blatantly asking TLK if he received his gift when no one else has done that seems like a way for scum!PP to bait TLK. PP could be a scum sticky fruit vendor (there was one of these in another booneytoonz game), knew TLK had a potential second fruit, and got him to out that he had a fruit by asking him if he received PP’s gift. Of course PP said he didn’t send him a fruit. He’s scum.

VOTE: PenguinPower

“I’ll answer tomorrow” ... the issue has been brought up today. I think you know your time is limited but wanted your biggest threat out of the game with time to figure out how to evade death.
This is basically a scum claim.

~ P
Lol? I have half a mind not to even ask because it’s so off... mind telling me how I scum claimed?
If you didnt, and you think the chances of them being able to find something that could even be considered a slip, why ask? Why address this at all.

Your eagerness, and sometimes overaggressive play style right now is coming off fake and made up. It feels like you are scum caught for reasons you don't believe could be real reasons. I have a knack for that.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6009 (isolation #377) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5974, Xtoxm wrote:yeah S_S is scum
this is one of the most egregious cases of lack of read evolution ive ever seen
and hes seen my scumgame in worst idea, he really has no right calling me scum here
if we're lynching outside of TLK i can purge this
I'll second this. S_S is playing my normal scum game right now.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6055 (isolation #378) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6011, mcqueen wrote:you’ve seen how bad their reads are, would you not find it quite annoying?
If I were in your position I wouldn't be asking the person with bad reads what slip they saw. It seems like you think they are at best bad town, and at worst scum, right? Who gives a shit about one person's read when it is based off what you are calling nothing? And if they are scum then it's all made up anyways and you buying in is exactly what they would want. Cause now you guys can argue over the slip and distract the rest of us from more important shit, like lynching scum.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6056 (isolation #379) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6014, UnaBombaH wrote:Being intelligent isn't the problem in itself.
It's when you realize that people around you are dumb when the social difficulties start.
You learn this lesson very early on in life if you are a fan of Family Fued. Most people forget that the answers are based on surveys done of actual people. You might know all the top answers of every list out there, but it only takes a few Mooks to fuck up the whole category by answering off topic or so obscure that no one's guessing that one.

That might not make total sense in translation to this game, but you have to realize that most everyone is in the same boat as we are. Low info and looking for something to clamp on to. Other people's levels of intelligence and cunning in the game will effect our reads and our interactions.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6057 (isolation #380) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6015, mcqueen wrote:
In post 6012, RCEnigma wrote:Lol McQueen I think you may be the scummiest person I've ever thought was town and I've played with A50.
welcome to my meta
So how can you defend against people saying you're acting scummy when you admit that you purposefully act scummy?

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6058 (isolation #381) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:17 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6024, mcqueen wrote:okay so this is going to sound very hypocritical but since some have started to move off TLK’s wagon:

why are we designating someone to hammer tlk? If they don’t do it and tlk is town, we run the risk of losing a supersaint and losing another townread player. also it just feels weird to put trust in a scumread to hammer somebody, regardless if they offer to or not.

In a sense; why are we settling? I’m not against an S_S lynch, but I’d like Elsa as a PL regardless if he’s scum, so we can clear up the traitor/miller thing
If we told Elsa that we don't believe she is a Miller and think she is the traitor so we want her to hammer the claimed SS so that if he is (which we need to find out) then we also sort another slot that needs sorted.

If this is the plan and it comes out that Tlk is the SS and Elsa didn't vote there, what do you think we could figure out from that?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6059 (isolation #382) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:19 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6027, mcqueen wrote:because we mislynched off a theory yesterday, why chance the same today? again, elsa’s a great PL regardless.

and i ask once more, what makes tlk scum outside of the fruit fiasco?
I feel like this is a misuse of the gamblers phallacy. Just because our theory was incorrect yesterday doesn't mean that 1. It was a bad theory, 2. That it was a bad idea to try it, and 3. That all other theories are now going to be incorrect since the first one ended up being wrong.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6060 (isolation #383) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6030, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6027, mcqueen wrote:because we mislynched off a theory yesterday, why chance the same today? again, elsa’s a great PL regardless.

And besides aren't all of your lynch options today based on a "theory" or do you have facts and evidence to base your reads on?
BOOM!!
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6061 (isolation #384) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6039, mcqueen wrote:
In post 6034, RCEnigma wrote:

TLK's alignment doesn't matter. Even if he's town his role is meant to be lynched
no one has adequately answered my question (nev and max got close):

If TLK is townread (assuming), keeping him alive forces scum to die if they want him gone at any point. So he’s basically safe until lylo. why is this a bad thing?

If he’s scumread, then lynch away
Why is it a bad thing to bring a claimed SS to lylo? The same reason it's a bad idea to let the claimed traitor... sorry Miller... live to lylo.

And maybe I misunderstood something, but if scum target a SS for the nk does that have any adverse effect on the shooter?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6066 (isolation #385) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6063, mcqueen wrote:
In post 6057, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6015, mcqueen wrote:
In post 6012, RCEnigma wrote:Lol McQueen I think you may be the scummiest person I've ever thought was town and I've played with A50.
welcome to my meta
So how can you defend against people saying you're acting scummy when you admit that you purposefully act scummy?

i never said it was purposeful? if you dare to enter into the depths of my 5+ year old meta, this has always been the case. i’ve grown up and gotten better, but it’s still somewhat the case (or apparently a lot of the case in RCE’s eyes)
Ok. That's the part you focus on, the word "purposefully?"

How about the idea that if you are aware that you act scummy, how do you defend against people saying your play is scummy, or how do we buy into anything you say?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6068 (isolation #386) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6065, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6056, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6014, UnaBombaH wrote:Being intelligent isn't the problem in itself.
It's when you realize that people around you are dumb when the social difficulties start.
You learn this lesson very early on in life if you are a fan of Family Fued.
Most people forget that the answers are based on surveys done of actual people. You might know all the top answers of every list out there, but it only takes a few Mooks to fuck up the whole category by answering off topic or so obscure that no one's guessing that one.

That might not make total sense in translation to this game, but you have to realize that most everyone is in the same boat as we are. Low info and looking for something to clamp on to. Other people's levels of intelligence and cunning in the game will effect our reads and our interactions.
You lost me after the bolded. :lol:
It was more of a side commentary on our own bias and the realization that if we are unable to out ourselves in others shoes than we'll never really understand anything.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6071 (isolation #387) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6067, mcqueen wrote:
In post 6061, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6039, mcqueen wrote:

TLK's alignment doesn't matter. Even if he's town his role is meant to be lynched
no one has adequately answered my question (nev and max got close):

If TLK is townread (assuming), keeping him alive forces scum to die if they want him gone at any point. So he’s basically safe until lylo. why is this a bad thing?

If he’s scumread, then lynch away
Why is it a bad thing to bring a claimed SS to lylo? The same reason it's a bad idea to let the claimed traitor... sorry Miller... live to lylo.

And maybe I misunderstood something, but if scum target a SS for the nk does that have any adverse effect on the shooter?
If someone claims Miller but ends up being a strong townread, why is it so bad having them alive?

Then that goes for the SS, too (remember it’s hypothetical since tlk is not widely townread)

I thought the shooter dies, too, but i could be wrong, if i am wrong, disregard my entire argument lol.
Because the roles are created and used to set up misinformation and sow dissent. Miller is someone who doesn't investigate as town. So if a cop looks at them they are going to out themselves and yell scum the best day. They lynch the Miller and he shows up town. Then they lynch the cop or the scum can kill him now.

If we have the ability to sort 2 slots and then get a shit ton of associative reads for tomorrow then I am all for it. Especially when those roles are created for just this type of situation. We can just solve it in a manner where we don't have to out anymore PRs.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6072 (isolation #388) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6067, mcqueen wrote:I thought the shooter dies, too, but i could be wrong, if i am wrong, disregard my entire argument lol.
Missed this. Wiki only states the hammer dies. Nothing about being Nked.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6074 (isolation #389) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6070, Xtoxm wrote:he isnt doing it on purpose
hes acknowledging that people often find his playstyle scummy
i often have the same problem
there are reasons to suspect mcqueen
but fluffing isnt one of them
which as far as i can tell is what youre nitpicking him on
Why are you defending him here? He's a big boy and can handle himself.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6106 (isolation #390) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:35 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6098, Nero Cain wrote:The way I see things right now are that if TLK is willing to get lynched then fine. If we wanted to not lynch him today and lynch someone scummy (Mcqueen, Creature, UL, SS or Elsa) instead then that's fine too.

Nev and Max had asked me earlier why we couldn't enforce it and my snarky answer is "We can't see votes, noob!" the real answer is "It's not a normal vote mechanic where we can see the votes and tell player X to hammer when they are at L-1. What we can do is lynch from any of the players that said they'd be on the wagon but weren't. We can't really lynch anyone for not hammering b/c we won't know who is going to hammer until the lynch is written up."

Considering there is no such thing as l-1 in this game, plaurality and all, there is a way to organize lynches in ways that help us get info. The people nominated to be the last vote are the ones that we all find to be most scummy. If they are town they should fall on their sword, and if they are scum they will try to abandon that ship faster than acquatic rats.

This is a solid plan, why you shitting on it without any real evidence to show?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6107 (isolation #391) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6082, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 6036, BrightEyedFish wrote:

Exactly.
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt to at least let him nominate the people he wants to hammer. Since he is not answering it makes me feel like his claim is not true.
This was posted 2:41 am in my time zone. This guy smears me every chance he gets. Big cahones.
What does the time have to do with anything?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6108 (isolation #392) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:43 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6093, The Last Knight wrote:That post wasn't even a question. It was so redundant that it felt unnecessary to answer. You failed to point out that my first two posts after 5786 were responses, the second being addressed to you.

But yeah I agree that the people who I want to die are people that I scum read. It would be rather anti-town to suggest anyone who I don't think is scum to hammer me. Thank you for catching up to the super saint show, where two die for the price of one, but only if you also want the
TOWN
super saint to die too. Otherwise, you can always settle for just the scum.
You don't need to mention that you'd be the town super saint. Scum don't have one. Only town.

I think you fail to see that your alignment is almost not important anymore. You will never be the nk because scum will play a game where they take out people all around the SS claim, but SCUM WILL NEVER KILL THIS SLOT.

Which means we have to, and we can do it in a way that isn't a total loss for us and we can get some benefit out of your ability. Which again, is why you're around. Super saint is a roll that is supposed to intentionally draw the lynch out in a way that they can get scum to hammer them. This way at least the SS takes one with him.

Not trying to arrange this type of situation with you is like a cop not investigating anyone all game.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6137 (isolation #393) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6114, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm really out of it but don't want to force a replacement to have to deal with what I can't
should I replace out or not?
How do you feel about directing the hammer on the tlk lynch? Not like you specifically, but us in general.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6138 (isolation #394) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6120, RCEnigma wrote:Supersaint still needs resolving or do we let scum have one more opportunity for wifom?
Co-signed.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6156 (isolation #395) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6148, DrewVa wrote:Went back and caught a few more non-bolded

Spoiler:
In post 6089, PenguinPower wrote:Decided to put my vote back on TLK. Don't think that he can confirm what I want him to confirm reliably.
In post 6110, Something_Smart wrote:I'm voting Thanos btw.
In post 6111, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 6102, profii wrote:If you believe the claim “Super Saint is supposed to be lynched” is a ridiculous idea imo
So with what you're currently saying, is that TLK is "safe" for the rest of the game? :lol:
Assuming he is town, scum will never kill that slot. Why would they? :facepalm:
Now..you are sort of pinging my scumradar here as well, because it seems to me that you don't consider them being scum (at all).
Implying too much information.. :]

I think they are scum -> they are NOT a SuperSaint -> no matter if our organizing works or not. It's a scum-lynch and the "venge-kill" isn't real.
Not gonna move my vote from TLK today.

Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[5]: RCEnigma, Nero Cain, McQueen, UnaBombah, PenguinPower
Something_Smart[4]: DrewVa, Creature, Profii, Thanos
Thanos[1]: Something_Smart
CheekyDancer[1]:Gamma Emerald
Not Voting [7]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish,Elsa Jay, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Cheeky Dancer

***Please note I have not yet double checked the order of votes on TLK at present***

-d
We are on TLK as of last Saturday or so.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6158 (isolation #396) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6157, DrewVa wrote:
Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[7]: RCEnigma, Nero Cain, Nev and Max, Xotxm, McQueen, PenguinPower, UnaBombah
Something_Smart[4]: DrewVa, Creature, Profii, Thanos
Thanos[1]: Something_Smart
CheekyDancer[1]:Gamma Emerald
Not Voting [5]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Elsa Jay, Davesaz, Cheeky Dancer

Alright in that case right now the question is when Una voted, need to double check that vs. PP.

But it shouldn't really matter because ideally we will get Elsa to vote TLK and then SS to vote TLK and then we could basically end the day

TLK is at L-3 right now and this is the second time he has solidified as the leading wagon today. Given that his claim has already occurred I think it is likely he is going through.

So should we just get this show on the road? We don't need to hit L-0 since I don't think a simple majority actually causes the day to end in this wonky setup, we just need confirmation that the people we want at the end of the wagon are actually there in the right order.

So I think
Elsa should vote TLK
and then
SS should vote TLK
and then
dayreps should vote to end the day

Thoughts? suggestions? disagreements?

-d
Sounds about right to me.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6176 (isolation #397) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6174, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6137, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6114, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm really out of it but don't want to force a replacement to have to deal with what I can't
How do you feel about directing the hammer on the tlk lynch? Not like you specifically, but us in general.
Who appointed you? I’m not trying to be aggressive here, just wondering.
Not like us and in Nev and max, but the group. It's the discussion that is currently going on.

You are complaining about not being able to get into the game and that you might replace out. I was giving you an in on the thing that is going on right now so that you can comment and get involved.

Apparently you'd rather talk about not being involved and what you should do rather than get involved and play.

Don't worry, I understand what you're saying.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6183 (isolation #398) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6178, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6176, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6174, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6137, Nev and Max wrote:
Who appointed you? I’m not trying to be aggressive here, just wondering.
Not like us and in Nev and max, but the group. It's the discussion that is currently going on.

You are complaining about not being able to get into the game and that you might replace out. I was giving you an in on the thing that is going on right now so that you can comment and get involved.

Apparently you'd rather talk about not being involved and what you should do rather than get involved and play.

Don't worry, I understand what you're saying.
I'm trying to respond to things relevant to me/directed at me rn. That's my way of being involved now.
As for the question, I think it's alright and the consistent momentum on TLK is probably a good thing.
This whole interaction is confusing to me.

You ask if you should replace out.
I attempt to give you foothold in the game to come in at.
You question my intention.
Then you say you're just replying to things people say to you.
Which is what I did. And you kinda shit on it.

Am I misunderstanding something here?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6186 (isolation #399) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 6185, davesaz wrote:
I'm going camping, V/LA until Sunday afternoon
Nice of you to touch base...