Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4773, RCEnigma wrote:With that said on one hand I understand Cheekys argument against you fully, it's an odd interaction but comes down to wifom I guess. Cheeky didn't present it well.
Be specific, Performer didnt phrase it accurately. Why would he do that?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Here is a list of all the day reps together to help us try and find out the conenction.

D1:
Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

D2:
Davesaz
Ramcius
DrewVa
Karmeleon

D3:
Nev and Max
Cheeky Dancer
Nero Cain
UnaBombah
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

We lost and Cheeky was one winner from our round (of 2 winners).
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4722, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4719, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4714, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4709, mcqueen wrote:Can you explain this better? I snap claimed? I reiterated my claim from earlier, and pointed out I never received amy type of modifier that would make me appear guilty (not sure if that modifier exists generally, what it’s called, or if it’s in this game, but I decided to include that sentence in the possibility that it is)
Ok sure, I can try. This post here:
In post 4671, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4665, PenguinPower wrote:Which tbf, I might reval after today.
Ok this has me worried. I’m VT, and I’ve never been notified that I received any kind of modifier. So there’s no possible way you as town could have investigated me or anything else and gotten me as scum.
doesnt sound like the posting of someone who is reminding someone else that they already claimed VT and therefore would have no way of having a result of any sort. This post sounds like someone who is worried that PP had info that he shouldn't have had or just fear that you'd actually been found out.

I don't know if PP remembered the claim from yesterday, its an easy thing to miss in this game, so wed have to ask him.
I got scared because I got closed to getting mislynched yesterday. If PP fakes something on me I’m dead. I don’t want to get lynched because I’m town and enjoying the game.
My counterpoint is this: as a vet I feel like you would have known that the play there should have been for you to let PP say whatever he was going to say knowing that you could hang him if he lies. Instead you panicked imo.

pedit- I dont know if you are agreeing with me or not RCE
It seemed crazy out there that he (from my perspective, at the time) claim he had dirt on me, and my emotions kicked in and let me down a wild path. You're right, the better play would have been to calmly point back to my prior claim. That didn't happen, and there's nothing I can do about that now.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4723, RCEnigma wrote:Remind me about claim timing In post game McQueen.
Took me longer than it should have to understand what this meant. Thank you, and I will!
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4740, RCEnigma wrote:Which is why I'm looking at both the late day 1 push on Theta and the opening day 2 discussion against Theta with the AC kill. There's a scum narrative there in my opinion.
How is that a scum narrative if AC had a scumread on Theta?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4752, RCEnigma wrote:McQueen I will vote whichever wagon gains more traction. Both are scum so does it really matter?
But I townread both of them, that's the matter.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4780, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4740, RCEnigma wrote:Which is why I'm looking at both the late day 1 push on Theta and the opening day 2 discussion against Theta with the AC kill. There's a scum narrative there in my opinion.
I could see scum pushing on a known to them townie that was being scumread by a nk they made. Again they are the ones controlling the narrative with who they kill at night.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Perf is setting the same thing up with me and the Lonzo kill.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by DrewVa »

so no sig = nev right?

-d
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4774, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4772, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4769, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4768, RCEnigma wrote:Alonzo's the only universal townread, scum can't leave him in the game. Not after power lynching scum day 1. There's also the possibility he's a PR as he hadn't hinted either way.
I was biased because i know his read on us is wrong, so I was trying to figure out if he was wrong town, or just scum.
Sure bussing is a thing but I'd argue with the anonymous voting until day end, bussing is much less effective early. Alonzo has to buss flippy day 1 with the hope some protective is covering his ass to use that as his excuse for surviving.

Scum generally don't rely on town to get their story straight for them.
I mean, its a moot point now because Lonzo flipped town, but I had a working theory I cant get to far into yet.
Why not?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4784, DrewVa wrote:so no sig = nev right?

-d
Yes lol
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

That doesn't make AC right. Theta being AC's only real scumread makes it even less likely that Theta is scum.

Consider the context, Scum lose Flippy day 1 (rolecop I think) there was another push on Theta that broke down in the end in favor of flippy. Then in the night AC does with a scumread on Theta.

Scum would have to be deliberately trying to get their partner Theta killed, Theta already had the lurking going against them. Probably enough fuel to get Theta lynched if town isn't coordinating votes. Then they add the nightkill on top of it....after losing one scum already.

Theta's slot was just day 2 lynchbait.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Ok, I agree with that. Helps that I have a pretty strong townread on Una.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

-d
Pretty much, im lazy and feel like you guys will know when im posting and not max
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4785, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4768, RCEnigma wrote:Alonzo's the only universal townread, scum can't leave him in the game. Not after power lynching scum day 1. There's also the possibility he's a PR as he hadn't hinted either way.
I was biased because i know his read on us is wrong, so I was trying to figure out if he was wrong town, or just scum.
Sure bussing is a thing but I'd argue with the anonymous voting until day end, bussing is much less effective early. Alonzo has to buss flippy day 1 with the hope some protective is covering his ass to use that as his excuse for surviving.

I mean, its a moot point now because Lonzo flipped town, but I had a working theory I cant get to far into yet.
Why not?
Imagine a scenario where im not going into this yet and you understand the reason and are ok with it. Thats where we need to be right now.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4789, Nev and Max wrote:

-d
Pretty much, im lazy and feel like you guys will know when im posting and not max
True, Max is way sweeter lol.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4790, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4785, mcqueen wrote:

Why not?
Imagine a scenario where im not going into this yet and you understand the reason and are ok with it. Thats where we need to be right now.
I don't want to, but it's not like you're going to tell me whether I do or not, so.

Also, I think it's time to UNVOTE:
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4787, RCEnigma wrote:
That doesn't make AC right. Theta being AC's only real scumread makes it even less likely that Theta is scum.

Consider the context, Scum lose Flippy day 1 (rolecop I think) there was another push on Theta that broke down in the end in favor of flippy. Then in the night AC does with a scumread on Theta.

Scum would have to be deliberately trying to get their partner Theta killed, Theta already had the lurking going against them. Probably enough fuel to get Theta lynched if town isn't coordinating votes. Then they add the nightkill on top of it....after losing one scum already.

To piggy back on that a bit. If Theta was the "counter" to flippy he would have had to been more useful to scum than a role cop, right?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4781, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4752, RCEnigma wrote:McQueen I will vote whichever wagon gains more traction. Both are scum so does it really matter?
But I townread both of them, that's the matter.
Uhh...why? Elsa's claimed traitor already. Why townread creature?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4793, Nev and Max wrote:

To piggy back on that a bit. If Theta was the "counter" to flippy he would have had to been more useful to scum than a role cop, right?
If these were the only 2 options maybe. Unlikely though.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

You don't have to understand it to let it go, let it gooooo.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4795, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4793, Nev and Max wrote:

If these were the only 2 options maybe. Unlikely though.
Thats my point, Theta has less of a chance of being scum because if one of two of them were going down I doubt they throw Flippy under instead.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm not sure what scum roles are available but if they don't trump Rolecop I would even say scum wasn't on the flippy wagon.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Hmm, UB is possible for scum so that statement doesn't really hold weight.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”