he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Hi guys.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

You've been a townie against maf!me, then an SK against maf!me...
Now let's see if you're a mafia against town!me.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 27, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 26, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 24, JunkoChan wrote:The game looks too cute, so the messed up things must be like REALLY messed up, I'll give it a try.

talking about seeing some shit, is a really shitty vote even for rvs

VOTE: roosterfroster
Explain.
Sure, vote with no context on someone who hasn't even posted yet are always ringing bells for me, call it a hunch or actual meta gaming, either way I don't like it
But Jaber had made two posts prior to that vote? Or am I misunderstanding?
Persivul wrote:VOTE: Gamma

Could have just as easily been on Junk. STFU.
Flubbernugget wrote:^^^ my thoughts exactly

VOTE: gamma
Voting someone just for roleplaying? SMH.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 32, JunkoChan wrote:my bad, I think I skipped those, still don't like votes without a reason, even minimal
Why should you be put off by someone naked-voting in RVS? I can't really say I agree with that attitude, it seems a bit scummy to me actually.
In post 33, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 32, JunkoChan wrote:my bad, I think I skipped those, still don't like votes without a reason, even minimal
I had like 1 minute in the morning before I had to go (I was late anyway of course) so thought I should at least make a vote, but had no time to write anything else.
In post 16, BuJaber wrote:I feel like a spectator already
I actually don't like this. And I mean his RVS vote is just as lacking in context, no?
In post 38, rosterfoster wrote:I had this feeling that it was similar to something someone said in my previous game, when they were scum. And to me it felt like this was scum trying to active lurk.

Except I just checked and I wrongly scumread that slot (they were actually town, deep) and we almost lynched them. So I think maybe I have a bias towards that kind of post.
Now that you've brought that BuJaber post to my attention, I don't like it either, but not quite for the same reason: it could be interpreted as TMI that scum!Jaber is "spectating" as the townies banter with each other, but I dunno, that could be too much of a stretch.

UNVOTE: Gamma

VOTE: Junko
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 42, BuJaber wrote:I felt like a spectator because the only real dialogue in the game was the roleplay between gamma and junko. And I have no idea what they're talking about except guessing that it's related to some anime, as confirmed by Gamma later. I didn't know how to join their conversation and made that joke. Obviously it wasn't funny.
Hm, that makes a bit more sense. I feel like I was born too soon to be a fan of Danganronpa...
In post 45, Flubbernugget wrote:Haschels tryharding reads town
The naive side of me wants to agree with this, but there's nothing telling me that someone who joined the site that long ago couldn't do that as scum.
I presume you have prior experience with HC?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:34 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 58, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 27, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 26, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 24, JunkoChan wrote:The game looks too cute, so the messed up things must be like REALLY messed up, I'll give it a try.

Explain.
Sure, vote with no context on someone who hasn't even posted yet are always ringing bells for me, call it a hunch or actual meta gaming, either way I don't like it
But BuJaber has posted...
You popped in just to say that, after I had already questioned it and been answered? Why?
In post 62, Dannflor wrote:
In post 41, Egix96 wrote:Why should you be put off by someone naked-voting in RVS? I can't really say I agree with that attitude, it seems a bit scummy to me actually.
Why would this attitude be scummy?
I don't like that she seems to feel the need to FoS someone for not giving a reason for their vote, at a stage of the game where virtually all reasons for votes are just made up (or at least not pertinent to the game) anyway.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 80, Dannflor wrote:
In post 69, BuJaber wrote:Why? You have too many townreads so soon into the game.
I'll explain later in this post but why is two townreads (the only ones I've mentioned, I believe) "too many?" Reads can change. Also, getting strong townreads early is one of the best ways to pin down mafia by process of elimination. This is a weak thing to criticize me for. You should criticize me for the actual reasoning behind my reads, like flubbernugget did, as that gets discussion going, not "having reads." Do townreads make you nervous?
In post 71, BuJaber wrote:Gamma is null at best and slightly scummy for not following the game closely enough.
It's not the subject of the vote that I take issue with. It's that it's naked after Dann said he thinks scum are more inclined to post reasons with their votes than not.
Do you have any other reads, BuJaber? Why is Gamma null-scum for not following the game closely? Does town always follow the game 100%?

Also, I'm not about to townread everyone who naked votes. Naked voting is NAI more often than not and not the reason I townread rosterfoster in the first place.
In post 73, Egix96 wrote:You popped in just to say that, after I had already questioned it and been answered? Why?
This is a rather empty question, which represents my main issue with this slot in general. Lots of questions that don't really do anything but try and look productive. People have already commented on this, Gamma is bound to realize and respond. What answer are you searching for other than "Oops I didn't read carefully?" There's also been more interesting things happening in this game than Gamma missing posts, why not comment on that or people's reads?
In post 73, Egix96 wrote:I don't like that she seems to feel the need to FoS someone for not giving a reason for their vote, at a stage of the game where virtually all reasons for votes are just made up (or at least not pertinent to the game) anyway.
She didn't FoS him, she voted him. If she thinks that's a noob scum tell, why wouldn't she vote him at that stage of the game? Also, note that she tried (and succeeded as far as I can tell) to break the game out of RVS, and was the very first one to do this not a page in. Does scum do that? I don't think so, particularly when she had the opportunity to continue with her roleplaying fluff with Gamma.
In post 76, BuJaber wrote:I'd rather have someone read too much into things and receive additional explanations than dismiss things as NAI by default. Excluding things like trying to analyze the mod or replacements or real life events etc.
Which is it? You say I have too many townreads too early on and then you say you'd rather someone read too much into things than dismiss things as NAI.

UNVOTE: Egix
VOTE: BuJaber
- Thanks, now you've made it trivial for Gamma to answer that question. There's no point in me saying what sort of answer I'm looking for before Gamma has had a chance to answer.
- Because there was nothing else that I felt was worth commenting on? Not sure how else to answer that really.

I'm gonna have to take a quick look back to see if what you're saying about Junko is correct.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Egix96 »

Yep, seems like that's what she did.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Gamma
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 88, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 84, Egix96 wrote:

Yep, seems like that's what she did.

UNVOTE:

Seems like what is what who did?
a) JC didn't just suspect RF, she voted him (lolme)
b) She got the game out of RVS
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 94, Sashaddin wrote:I can see Egix and Junko as town. Dann is giving me both feelings at once. As for the Gamma thing, I don't think I understand what's going on.
Basically we think that Gamma isn't paying enough attention to what's going on in the game, and we think that's scummy.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 93, xwing wrote:im here..not finding much to comment on atm..
i will agree for now..
In post 57, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 47, Dannflor wrote:It's too elaborate to fake
I mean it's not that hard. I have only played one game.

I'm not liking this hardcore defence of me. Feels a bit like trying way too hard to find townieness from what I said. As if he
knows
I'm town.

VOTE: Dannflor
i agree it seems like dann is *trying* to pocket, but his later posts seems fine..
In post 66, Persivul wrote:
In post 60, JunkoChan wrote:I always believed that naked votes during RVS are Status quo for noob mafia
I naked vote in RVS frequently as either alignment. It's no big deal.
for me, naked votes are NAI this early too..
In post 71, BuJaber wrote:Gamma is null at best and slightly scummy for not following the game closely enough.
It's not the subject of the vote that I take issue with. It's that it's naked after Dann said he thinks scum are more inclined to post reasons with their votes than not.
@gamma ^
what do you think?
In post 95, xwing wrote:@sasha - strongly agree on dann read
This is disappointing... I know that town!xwing can do better than this.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 125, Persivul wrote:
In post 123, Egix96 wrote:This is disappointing... I know that town!xwing can do better than this.
So vote it.
Aye aye!

UNVOTE:

VOTE: xwing

Gamma's not completely off the hook yet though.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 134, Dannflor wrote:
In post 130, Egix96 wrote:Gamma's not completely off the hook yet though.
Not off the hook for what

Not following the game closely?

not a fan of this justification for moving your vote but I don't think the Gamma wagon is good to begin with
Pretty much. I still don't think Gamma is town.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 139, Dannflor wrote:
In post 137, Egix96 wrote:I still don't think Gamma is town.
Can you elaborate on this? Other people voting her could weigh in on this too. I don't see anything Gamma has done (or hasn't done) as scum indicative. I could
maybe
see pressure voting her to get her to pay attention to the game, but to say you don't think she's town at this point makes me think you're seeing something I'm not.
Nothing Gamma has said makes me think they could be town. That's really all there is to it.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 163, Gamma Emerald wrote:

not a fan of this justification for moving your vote but I don't think the Gamma wagon is good to begin with
In post 137, Egix96 wrote:

Pretty much. I still don't think Gamma is town.
Why does not following the game make me scum?
Because I'm thinking that town!you would have paid more attention.

Are you busy with RL stuff/overgamed/etc? That could help to explain things.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 165, Gamma Emerald wrote:Combo of overgamed and other things holding more of my interest. I’ve been helping my friend who’s just starting a game I’ve been playing for a few months now.
Right, noted.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 154, Slaxx wrote:Egix what is different about xwing in this game compared to last game (Schadd's)?
Let's compare.

From this game:
In post 93, xwing wrote:im here..not finding much to comment on atm..
i will agree for now..
In post 57, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 47, Dannflor wrote:It's too elaborate to fake
I mean it's not that hard. I have only played one game.

I'm not liking this hardcore defence of me. Feels a bit like trying way too hard to find townieness from what I said. As if he
knows
I'm town.

VOTE: Dannflor
i agree it seems like dann is *trying* to pocket, but his later posts seems fine..
In post 66, Persivul wrote:
In post 60, JunkoChan wrote:I always believed that naked votes during RVS are Status quo for noob mafia
I naked vote in RVS frequently as either alignment. It's no big deal.
for me, naked votes are NAI this early too..
@gamma ^
what do you think?
And from Mini 2048:
In post 60, xwing wrote:
In post 7, Nikk wrote:Hello I have arrived.

VOTE: Vote: xwing

Normal day 1 probing.
why do you need to insert the last line (bolded for emphasis)?
In post 35, profii wrote:I am interested if the following players are interested in pushing the Trivium wagon through to a lynch:

2.Nikk
5.Wagonomics
6.Egix96
9.Robert2424
i dont get this question..who would push through to lynch someone on day 1 page 2/3?
In post 36, Egix96 wrote:
In post 24, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 21, Doughboy wrote:VOTE: trivium
In post 23, xwing wrote:VOTE: trivium
This puts him at L-2. Those are two blind votes on a bandwagon that has no substance.

VOTE: xwing because that was the L-2, but still
FoS
ing Doughboy.
I can agree with this.

VOTE: xwing
disliking egix vote here, reasons below..
In post 44, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 32, xwing wrote:
In post 24, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 21, Doughboy wrote:VOTE: trivium
In post 23, xwing wrote:VOTE: trivium
This puts him at L-2. Those are two blind votes on a bandwagon that has no substance.

VOTE: xwing because that was the L-2, but still
FoS
ing Doughboy.
what if it's L-2? why does it concern you? does it mean you find the other votes are not blind?
also, why FoS doughboy (henceforth shortened as DB) among all the other voters?
My point is that you two just posted naked votes and no other game content, which
1) takes an oppurtunity to jump on a wagon that seems like it's going to lynch, clearly to try and appear town, and
2) doesn't post any game advancing content for us to try to read them by.
Previous voters did
a)not naked vote, or
b)were on a wagon that just started developing.
do you seriously think someone is going to get lynched on page 2 or 3?
putting trivium in L-2 is giving us game advancing content..do you agree or disagree?
if i put a jokey reason during my RVS vote, would my L-2 vote still have pinged you?
are you scum?
VOTE: goldenparadox
In post 54, Egix96 wrote: [snip]
Ehh. Just because a wagon forms on someone very quickly, doesn't necessarily mean the person being wagoned is town.

Example I can cite: the beginning of Newbie 1893.
i like the bolded above, and taking note..i did like trivium's reaction to his wagon though..
conversely disliking goldenparadox and nikk slots on their reactions to it..
feeling dubious on egix slot for initially agreeing with golden and voting my slot, then backtracking..
Notice how in the other game, xwing was thinking more critically and not just agreeing with stuff, and furthermore it was based on a smaller (but still comparable) number of previous posts. Here he seems to be lacking that element of original thought, and that's what I'm disappointed by.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 189, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay I thought angleshooting was something different? I thought it was something like taking mod action to indicate something about player’s alignments.
Yeah, I think flubber might be misusing that term. I consider angleshooting to mean stuff like people reading others based on out-of-game info, or people trying to clear themselves using stuff that's not within the scope of the game (e.g. mid-game avatar change).
In post 212, Slaxx wrote:@X

I liked your most recent posts. Less fence sitting, stronger stances.
In post 213, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 211, xwing wrote:i find this a bit contradictory..
when you initially voted for me, you said you didnt care (your vote placed me to L-1
)..but this statement means you do care..
That didn't happen, that is what I didn't want to happen.

I see you more towny now, your previous game gives me quite the same vibe for now.

UNVOTE: Xwing
In post 214, Slaxx wrote:VOTE: Sashaddin

ohhhhhh ok
In post 216, Slaxx wrote:Really don’t like the “for now” out

And I also feel like out of all the people to reference Schadds game you fleshed it out the least. Could be because you were last to back off, but then that leads to asking why you were a holdout.
Based on the timing of those first two posts (5 minutes apart) they look like a mindmeld to me. Not sure why Slaxx is being so suspicious of Sasha here despite his provided reasoning.
In post 229, Sashaddin wrote:Egix: While in our previous game he was mostly absent, in this game he is quite on the offensive. First on gamma then on xwing. I have a thought that he might want to make a lot of distance between Gamma and him. His play towards xwing is not quite the same I think. A complicated slot to read right now, I'm not so sure he's town anymore. Could be, but then easily could not too.
The reason why I'm making more of an effort to be active in this game is because people generally didn't like how passive I was being in 2048.
There's also the fact that, unlike that game, we haven't yet found an "obvious" scum for me to just leave my vote on. This game's D1 is (so far at least) much more dynamic in comparison, in terms of how everyone's suspicions are evolving.
In post 259, rosterfoster wrote:Xwing’s posts still feel scummy to me though
I'd be interested if you could elaborate on this, once you're back of course.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 269, xwing wrote:ebwop: post 268 @tchill
@sasha: noted, though i feel it's because egix has just recently played with me so he has some expectation on my slot..whereas im not sure if he has played with gamma yet..
I have played with Gamma before.

- Open 740, I was scum and Gamma was town.
- Open 742, I was scum (specifically Mafia) and Gamma was a Serial Killer.

There's also EIACR2 if you wanna count that, but I personally wouldn't cos that wasn't a real mafia game.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Egix96 »

Eurgh, xwing wagon doesn't look so good any more.
Based on recent happenings in the thread, I'm willing to go back to Gamma.

UNVOTE:

L-2

Not liking Tchill either tbh.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:13 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 286, Egix96 wrote:Not liking Tchill either tbh.
Sorry, in case this wasn't clear: This is a FoS on Tchill. I dislike his play, not the wagon on him.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:43 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 306, Sashaddin wrote:Townies: Percy HC
Leaning Town: xwing Egix Slaxx Flubber

Notables suspects:
Bubujaber for jumping off my wagon when it was dissolving and joining Gamma's
JumkoChan for lurking
I don't find your reasoning for your scumleans particularly compelling tbh. Your reason for suspecting BuJ only seems to make sense from your own PoV, and Dann has already pointed out what's wrong with suspecting Junko for lurking. I'm getting the impression that you have everyone else as at least null, and you're just making up reasoning for the two people that are left over.

Why is Haschel a strong townread for you?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 327, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 322, Egix96 wrote:Why is Haschel a strong townread for you?
(a)
I reallly liked the posts to 242. really objective and to the point.
(b)
I also have a hard time imagining coming from scum, especially points 3 and 4.
Agree on a), disagree on b).
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Less than 72 hours left. I think now would be a good time to try and get things moving again.

VOTE: Tchill

THIS IS L-1, DO NOT HAMMER WITHOUT A CLAIM.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Hello I'm awake.

Let's not lynch Sasha please, I think he's just awkward town.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Egix96 »

^ That's L-2 btw
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 430, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 429, Sashaddin wrote:Right now I'm torn between putting BJ at L-1 or follow from day 1 and OMGUS Junko. was just rude.
Cry baby

L-1

VOTE: Bluffager

I still Believe this flips green
, but mow downs the list of suspects
Then why vote him???
In post 437, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 436, Persivul wrote:Let's get some intent on Blu. Assuming this goes through, I'm targeting sash tonight.
??? Eh What are you again?
UNVOTE:
This is blatant rolefishing...

Junko, I really don't like how scummy you're being here.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 460, Dannflor wrote:In a 13 player game, is 2 or 3 scum standard?
Weird question to ask... why did you feel the need to say this?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 468, JunkoChan wrote:@Egix you know what a scum slip is? I can see that post meant for a faction chat and not this thread, rookie mistake but a possibility
:igmeou:
I highly doubt that.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 470, rosterfoster wrote:Confusion

Also, I feel somewhat better towards Xwing today.

Other scum may well be Sash, but also 430 from Junko makes me feel bad. It would be so odd for scum to say something like that though, so IDK. Just why would a townie vote for someone they think's town? When they have actual scum reads.
Personally I would feel more than "somewhat" better re:xwing, considering that it seemed to me like Tchill was trying to send that guy to the shadow realm.

"Other scum may well be Sash" Nah, I really don't think that's likely. Lynching scum Day 1, and then managing to have w/w wagons early on on Day 2? Chance of that happening is slim to none.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 479, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 475, xwing wrote:why have you changed your mind on me, after i called you out on it? it only makes my paranoia of you stronger..
You have returned to Xwing from our last game. I'm still not overly happy (though this now comes completely from my gut to your start), but people play better/worse all the time, so I'm no longer convinced by the meta reasons.
Nvm, you're obviously not reading into Day 1 pushes.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 483, Dannflor wrote:
In post 434, BuJaber wrote:Flubber could also be scum here because he was the only one that voted for tchill but then unvoted.
In post 435, Flubbernugget wrote:Uhhh

You do realize I had all of two minutes to hammer after the claim right?
Hmmmm maybe I'm confbiasing

I'll think about it.

For now I think Bujaber is still the best lynch over Sashaddin
I can imagine that interaction being w/w tbh.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 514, xwing wrote:egix, how do you feel about roster?
I'm really not sure atm, he could go either way. Depends on which way BuJ flips.
can someone please unvote?
I'll do it.

UNVOTE: BuJ
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 512, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 508, Dannflor wrote:
In post 507, Sashaddin wrote:But the hammer attempt on day1 is still suspiciously scummy to me.
Think it through. Why would scum want to do something that draws so much attention? What's Junko's motivation to quick hammer her own buddy before there's even a claim and a chance for him to survive? 9/10 that move comes from frustrated or YOLO!town than scum from my experience.
I know quickhammers have been done to deny town the opportunity to debate strategy by forcing the day to end abruptly. Not often but I've seen it.
Regarding the attention, I survived my last scum game by doing the opposite of what a prudent player would have done so here I was open to anything.
Btw, I saw this and decided to have a quick skim through Sasha's ISO from Mini 2044 (I believe that's the game he's referring to there). His play from that game seems to have been a bit less awkward, like he had more of an idea of what he was doing. Makes me feel a bit better about him, but I will say that the phrasing "my last scum game" seems just a teeny bit slippy.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 521, Dannflor wrote:
In post 517, Egix96 wrote:but I will say that the phrasing "my last scum game" seems just a teeny bit slippy.
Meh, that's a real stretch. My last x game just means my most recent game is that alignment. I don't know how else he'd refer to his latest scum game regardless of his alignment this game.
Hmm okay, I was interpreting the word "last" to mean "previous", that's why I thought that.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 525, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 521, Dannflor wrote:
In post 517, Egix96 wrote:but I will say that the phrasing "my last scum game" seems just a teeny bit slippy.
Meh, that's a real stretch. My last x game just means my most recent game is that alignment. I don't know how else he'd refer to his latest scum game regardless of his alignment this game.
There is a bit of translation issue too. I really meant "the last game I was scum in". Dannflor has it right.
Ah okay, I can see that you mentioned in the other game as well that English isn't your first language.
In post 543, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hol up why is Buj at L-1, I don’t recall a lot of people suspecting him?
#readthethread. No need to rush it though, there's still plenty of time.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 574, rosterfoster wrote:Can we talk about how is so manufactured?
Yep. Information Instead of Analysis, that's the term you're looking for.

@xwing: DAE = "Does anyone else...?"
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:13 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 588, JunkoChan wrote:Actually I'll go with the own I think is more likely to be scum, Buj is probably not in the same team as roster

VOTE: Rosterfroster
In post 590, Gamma Emerald wrote:From recent developments BuJ looks town.
:? I'm not seeing it...

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Egix96 »

Ooh. Well now.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 645, Dannflor wrote:Flubber just claim next time you're on, don't wait till L-1
Requoting for visibility
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Egix96 »