mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4848, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4839, mcqueen wrote:because anyone that asks someone else to claim thinks they have something to hide
Why would Thanos think Gamma or I had something to hide? He was just calling for a mass claim to try to solve is all.
if you call for a mass claim, you claim first
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4850, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4839, mcqueen wrote:because anyone that asks someone else to claim thinks they have something to hide
Why would Thanos think Gamma or I had something to hide? He was just calling for a mass claim to try to solve is all.
if you call for a mass claim, you claim first
Also, when there's a mass claim, YOU WAIT FOR MAJORITY TO CLAIM BEFORE VOTING, ESPECIALLY IN A 3 PLAYER GAME
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IME, the players that call for a mass claim rarely go first. But you're saying that I should have thought Thanos was scummy in the Boonus round b/c he didn't claim first? And even if I did that wouldn't say anything about his alignment here just like my lack of not calling him scummy has nothing to do with my alignment ITT.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

We were pink in our game and I came in late. PP pushed early for a vote on us and I was going to use that as evidence that he was a pinko and trying to rush the end of our game.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Post by mcqueen »

You keep stating how BOONus rounds have nothing to do with alignments in this thread, when that's absolutely not true. I agree it's hard to draw conclusions about main-game alignments from the rounds, but to say they have nothing to do with each other is just dense.

Again, there is no reason why you should be quick-voting in a 3 player game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not saying that you couldn't theoretically find someone scummy for something they did. Like I bought into Cheeky's N+M case b/c I felt like the accusation made that they were asked about reads and stalled was scummy but arguing that b/c I voted in a stalled mini-game has anything to do with my alignment here is dumb at best.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4843, DrewVa wrote:like if N&M is scum out of this this is like a crazy bit of theater

I think the room c round 2 peeps are all town

I'll talk with Nancy about the Thanos stuff when she gets on tomorrow hopefully -d
This is quite the flip on us from you. Are you saying that I dont have this type of play in my scum!game?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4855, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not saying that you couldn't theoretically find someone scummy for something they did. Like I bought into Cheeky's N+M case b/c I felt like the accusation made that they were asked about reads and stalled was scummy but arguing that b/c I voted in a stalled mini-game has anything to do with my alignment here is dumb at best.
How about you just claim as asked and participate in discussion, rather than putting someone at L-1?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4855, Nero Cain wrote:Like I bought into Cheeky's N+M case b/c I felt like the accusation made that they were asked about reads and stalled was scummy
After reading the mini do you still feel this way about us?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by mcqueen »

*Start a discussion
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

They asked Gamma to claim first. He didn't claim for hours so voted him. Why are you taking these mini-games so seriously?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4858, Nev and Max wrote:After reading the mini do you still feel this way about us?
I haven't read it yet, I'll let you know when I do.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4841, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4833, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4829, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4827, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh Thanos seemed very desperate to win the round. Wonder why that was.
I don't want to point out the obvious but it's clear why either alignment would have want the +1. The modifiers are hit or miss.
But Thanos was like this
Quoting because it's my favorite post of the game. Deserves as much attention as possible.
Glad you liked it.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4860, Nero Cain wrote:They asked Gamma to claim first. He didn't claim for hours so voted him. Why are you taking these mini-games so seriously?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4861, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4858, Nev and Max wrote:After reading the mini do you still feel this way about us?
I haven't read it yet, I'll let you know when I do.
This could totally just be me, but if I were piggy backing on a push someone was making, and then the person being pushed showed emphatic proof that the push was constructed bullshit, I would be checking that out right away to see if I was being misled or manipulated for some reason.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I like just got on a few minutes ago. I'm looking at it now.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 4813, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4803, BrightEyedFish wrote:Yeah, I think TLK made up that whole fruit thing. Just like the SS thing.
Can you stop tunnelling TLK for a minute and focus on somebody else? Why would he make up the fruit thing? I want him gone, too, but very few others are worried about that right now. Even if they were, discussions are happening about N&M, CD, Elsa, and others that you rarely comment on.
So I am not allowed to have reads or suspicions that differ from yours.

If you have a specific question for me just ask.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see where n+M were being grilled or stalling.

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 4867, Nero Cain wrote:I don't see where n+M were being grilled or stalling.
Did you see where we were the ones offering up our views, being asked to provide examples and then being ignored after we provided the examples?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I liked that part a lot.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

:]
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by mcqueen »

@BEF
In post 4817, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4800, profii wrote:Weird - I have not given any thing - modifier or fruit to TLK. Something has interfered with my role
Sorry, BEF. :facepalm:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by profii »

I think I have an idea of what happened to the sticky fruit but it's too early to out it just yet.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4568, mcqueen wrote:wait ami not allowed to quote mod posts
In post 4569, mcqueen wrote:pls dont modkill was accident promise
You can’t be modkilled for quoting anything in the main thread. :lol:
Show