In post 4935, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4934, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4885, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4884, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4607, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 4504, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4502, davesaz wrote:
In post 4493, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4490, Nero Cain wrote:Aren't we not supposed to be outting winners though?
I think it's a good idea to know how the day reps are chosen.
I think it's a massive wifom and not worth any more posts.
It could block scum from using their nominations so I don't see a problem with it.

The most you gain from knowing the winners is the possible modifier they gain.
I think it would help to know BOONus round winners so we can at least attempt to figure out the day rep theory. We need a bigger sample size. I still haven't been involved in a BOONus round too, so it helps me know what's going on. But I won't press much if people don't feel like sharing.
I thought 3/4 day reps were BOONus winners?
1/3 are right now. Not sure if Nero won last night.
In post 4892, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4890, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4623, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4616, PenguinPower wrote:Did you enjoy my gift?
In post 4624, PenguinPower wrote:*sigh*
TLK, DID YOU ENJOY PENGUIN’S GIFT?

YW. :)
What is the YW in reference to?
You’re Welcome
Not what it means, what it’s in reference to. Are you crumbing?
???

Crumbing what?

Penguin was getting very frustrated with TLK not answering his question, so I though I’d help him out.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4951 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:55 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4946, DrewVa wrote:Oh so you did get to play then. I’m guessing RCE is then saying that you wouldn’t be asking these questions in the main thread if you were scum. Is that correct, @RCE?
To some degree. I think he would be able to piece it together if he had a scum pt, he would be able to see his partners have X-shot abilities even if he's a goon or something. Then he would just put two and two together.

From the perspective of being Vanilla town it feels organic to question how the +1 worked.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:57 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4939, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4925, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4840, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4834, mcqueen wrote:Can someone explain to me what the +1 that you get from winning a BOONus round does? I still don't understand. Does it give you an additional ability at Night? So, if you were a Cop in the main game and won a BOONus round, you'd get two inspections the following night?
Are you guys gonna keep scumreading McQueen after this post?
Yeah, I think this locks him in as town, since he hasn’t played in it yet, right?
We aren't on the same page here. He's VT or very committed to hammering the bit home.
Yeah, apparently I’m wasn’t following.

Yeah, he obviously hasn’t won anything.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:57 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4950, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4935, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4934, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4885, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4884, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4607, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 4504, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4502, davesaz wrote:
In post 4493, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4490, Nero Cain wrote:Aren't we not supposed to be outting winners though?
I think it's a good idea to know how the day reps are chosen.
I think it's a massive wifom and not worth any more posts.
It could block scum from using their nominations so I don't see a problem with it.

The most you gain from knowing the winners is the possible modifier they gain.
I think it would help to know BOONus round winners so we can at least attempt to figure out the day rep theory. We need a bigger sample size. I still haven't been involved in a BOONus round too, so it helps me know what's going on. But I won't press much if people don't feel like sharing.
I thought 3/4 day reps were BOONus winners?
1/3 are right now. Not sure if Nero won last night.
In post 4892, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4890, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4623, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4616, PenguinPower wrote:Did you enjoy my gift?
In post 4624, PenguinPower wrote:*sigh*
TLK, DID YOU ENJOY PENGUIN’S GIFT?

YW. :)
What is the YW in reference to?
You’re Welcome
Not what it means, what it’s in reference to. Are you crumbing?
???

Crumbing what?

Penguin was getting very frustrated with TLK not answering his question, so I though I’d help him out.
Are you crumbing that PP (well, ENG I guess) was the person you gifted the vig shot to N1?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:57 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4952, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4939, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4925, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4840, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4834, mcqueen wrote:Can someone explain to me what the +1 that you get from winning a BOONus round does? I still don't understand. Does it give you an additional ability at Night? So, if you were a Cop in the main game and won a BOONus round, you'd get two inspections the following night?
Are you guys gonna keep scumreading McQueen after this post?
Yeah, I think this locks him in as town, since he hasn’t played in it yet, right?
We aren't on the same page here. He's VT or very committed to hammering the bit home.
Yeah, apparently I’m wasn’t following.

Yeah, he obviously hasn’t won anything.
I should’ve won, but Una ruined it.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:58 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4940, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4938, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4911, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 4908, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4803, BrightEyedFish wrote:Yeah, I think TLK made up that whole fruit thing. Just like the SS thing.
I can see the SS but why would someone make up receiving sticky fruit? But something definitely weird is going on with that.
Maybe TLK got a little stressed out form the pressure from PP about receiving something last night and just went out on a limb to say he received fruit.
But it seems an odd thing to fakeclaim, especially when he couldn’t have guessed what Penguin would have given him.
Well, profii had the fruit and he said he didn't pass it along to TLK. So either there is some mechainc/role that is redirecting or TLK lied. I would ask profii to say who he intended to give the fruit to but that would out his loyal gift as well so we can forget that from now.

Is it possible for there to be 2 fruit vendors?
If the prizes repeat, possibly?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:58 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Woo! Go Una!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3, Boonskiies wrote:These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:00 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4942, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4937, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4907, Thanos wrote:
In post 4905, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4484, Xtoxm wrote:did someone let una win a prize
What on earth is this post supposed to be? :lol:
Anyone who ends up reading Boonus Room A at any future point should be able to clearly see that I had no selfish agenda last night. :]
Also wanna play ball with everyone here - apparently some think it's better to not out who won/didn't win, and why.
Why is that?
If Boonus Room B had scum winning the game, their team already knows they won, and WHAT they won.
So why not give the town the same information?
Gives the scum less room later...or am I missing something? :?

WHY ARE WE THEORIZING ABOUT WHY/WHO GET TO BE DAY-REPS?

Outside of the obvious "scum can choose one day-rep" there's no incentive to do that.
And after D2, I don't think it's worth it to guess how someone became a rep. or not.
It only meant something last gameday, because I'm still arguing that scum couldn't have known that their ability to choose one of themselves was going to be outed.
At least not as soon as it did get outed. :lol:

At least one scum in D2 day-reps. I'm not gonna change my view on that even if Ram flipped town.
In post 4548, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also, I have some interesting news I feel like sharing, which could possibly help us. It's regarding the BOONus game.
I'm at this post for now.
Have to work a little, and will catch up tonight. :]
Yeah, this is why I informed town on day 2 of all the prizes which could really mess town's power roles up. But gamma was very against this preferring his privacy, think about that. Preferring no one to know you won when prizes like:

-immune to night actions
-immune to tracking
I can check his posts but I’m pretty sure, he was just opposed to outing the winners and what prizes they got?
Because outing winners could out prs. Talking about gifting could out roles as well or at least make PR hunting easier for scum. Tbh now that I've read room C, played in a boonus room game, and from claims etc. I can probably pin down PR/scum slots. Meaning they are either PR or scum as opposed to vanilla.
Yeah, I think it’s probably safe to say that 3/4 day reps have likely won a prize and either gifted it or kept it for themselves.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:01 am

Post by mcqueen »

Why RCE why? Do u not trust me with a prize when u townread me
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:01 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In reference to the boon bank roles:

Cleric
Enchantress
Sticky fruit vendor
Will booster
Symbiote something.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:02 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3, Boonskiies wrote:
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

The BooneyToonz series was created to play with unique and interesting roles specifically in the old Normal queue. My goal with all BooneyToonz games was to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics, however with the change of Normal game guidelines in 2018, this meant the BooneyToonz series would no longer stay true to itself within the Normal queue.

However, the concept of guidelines within a game adds another layer to the game, and my goal is to push that idea to its maximum limits. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a normal game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. I have mimicked and tweaked the old Normal queue guidelines, and added some twists to it to give it a more personalized feel, and allow myself, and potentially other mods who'd like to run a BooneyToonz game, to show our creativity.

()_+_)
Boonskiies
()_-_)

If you want more information on the BooneyToonz series, HERE is the Discussion thread.

• Bunyip has moved to the RoleBook. Willbooster has been added to the Boon Bank. Named Townie has been added to the RoleBook.

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher

Third Party

Serial killer

Modifiers

Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Enabler, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Informed, Activate, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Credit: Boonskiies
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from, nor what it does. They will only be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Cleric
Credit: Assemblerotws
Spoiler:
Each night, you may visit a player and give them a blessing. They will know that you, the Cleric, blessed them, and you will know whether or not the blessing succeeded. If you bless someone not aligned with the Town, that player will be roleblocked, but you will die.

Willbooster
Credit: Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:
Each night, you may target a player to make them immune to one roleblock.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage

{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~— BooneyToonz Checklist {இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~—

Here is a quick key to this specific BooneyToonz game.

The BooneyToonz Checklist
Scum day talk?
Yes / No /
May or May Not

Multitasking Scum?
Yes /
No
/ May or May Not
Does flavor have an effect?
Yes
/ No / May or May Not - (Don't worry, it'll be EXTREMELY OBVIOUS and will be at face value, so it won't require any extra work to figure out.)
Unique Mechanic?
Yes
/ No / May or May Not
Multiball?
Yes /
No
/ May or May Not
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:02 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4958, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4942, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4937, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4907, Thanos wrote:
In post 4905, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4484, Xtoxm wrote:did someone let una win a prize
What on earth is this post supposed to be? :lol:
Anyone who ends up reading Boonus Room A at any future point should be able to clearly see that I had no selfish agenda last night. :]
Also wanna play ball with everyone here - apparently some think it's better to not out who won/didn't win, and why.
Why is that?
If Boonus Room B had scum winning the game, their team already knows they won, and WHAT they won.
So why not give the town the same information?
Gives the scum less room later...or am I missing something? :?

WHY ARE WE THEORIZING ABOUT WHY/WHO GET TO BE DAY-REPS?

Outside of the obvious "scum can choose one day-rep" there's no incentive to do that.
And after D2, I don't think it's worth it to guess how someone became a rep. or not.
It only meant something last gameday, because I'm still arguing that scum couldn't have known that their ability to choose one of themselves was going to be outed.
At least not as soon as it did get outed. :lol:

At least one scum in D2 day-reps. I'm not gonna change my view on that even if Ram flipped town.
In post 4548, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also, I have some interesting news I feel like sharing, which could possibly help us. It's regarding the BOONus game.
I'm at this post for now.
Have to work a little, and will catch up tonight. :]
Yeah, this is why I informed town on day 2 of all the prizes which could really mess town's power roles up. But gamma was very against this preferring his privacy, think about that. Preferring no one to know you won when prizes like:

-immune to night actions
-immune to tracking
I can check his posts but I’m pretty sure, he was just opposed to outing the winners and what prizes they got?
Because outing winners could out prs. Talking about gifting could out roles as well or at least make PR hunting easier for scum. Tbh now that I've read room C, played in a boonus room game, and from claims etc. I can probably pin down PR/scum slots. Meaning they are either PR or scum as opposed to vanilla.
Yeah, I think it’s probably safe to say that 3/4 day reps have likely won a prize and either gifted it or kept it for themselves.
Again, not true. At most, 2/4 of today’s reps won last night. 1/4 if Nero didn’t
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:03 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4959, mcqueen wrote:Why RCE why? Do u not trust me with a prize when u townread me
Sure. Do I trust Una a bit more? Also sure.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:03 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4949, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4944, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4926, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4919, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4831, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4827, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh Thanos seemed very desperate to win the round. Wonder why that was.
I toyed with the idea, and posted in our BOONus room, that anyone who lies in a BOONus round has some sort of agenda. This isn't
entirely
true, because if two people claim blue, and the other lies, well their reason for doing so is they just didn't want to lose, especially if one or both of the persons who claimed is a scumread of theirs.
Well of course they do, isn’t that the point of it?

*still confused*
Yeah but my thought process was if two mutually townread players were in the boonus rounds but had different colors there, they should still be honest and compromise (in reality, not in the round) to decide who gets it. Not to lie to each other
Ah I get it now. :lol:

You really don’t understand how the BOONus round works at all. Two players who roll opposite alignments cannot compromise. Two players can only do that, if they both roll the SAME alignment. When you actually get to play, you’ll understand that.
Nancyyyyy I’ve already playeddd. I mean they should make a compromise to tell the truth NOT the mechanic compromise. And decide from there who should win/lose the game to best benefit the town.

I know that’s not reality btw, but in a perfect world...
Oh yeah, that makes way more sense.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:04 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 4963, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4959, mcqueen wrote:Why RCE why? Do u not trust me with a prize when u townread me
Sure. Do I trust Una a bit more? Also sure.
But she lost too.....
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:04 am

Post by RCEnigma »

They aren't all winners, nev and max lost.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:05 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 4951, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4946, DrewVa wrote:Oh so you did get to play then. I’m guessing RCE is then saying that you wouldn’t be asking these questions in the main thread if you were scum. Is that correct, @RCE?
To some degree. I think he would be able to piece it together if he had a scum pt, he would be able to see his partners have X-shot abilities even if he's a goon or something. Then he would just put two and two together.

From the perspective of being Vanilla town it feels organic to question how the +1 worked.
Yeah, any winner or scum, would be able to make sense of it.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:05 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Oh....well that's unfortunate. You all lost in room A?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:05 am

Post by mcqueen »

yes
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:06 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4967, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4951, RCEnigma wrote:

Yeah, any winner or scum, would be able to make sense of it.
Yes, it's arbitrary to ask as scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:07 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Well, if you win you could send me a vig shot or something, I'll stage a coup and shoot the Queen.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:09 am

Post by mcqueen »

i know the prize i want the most and it’s not a vig shot. Honestly Room A’s prizes sucked last night. The only useful one was a Weak modifier but Elsa wanted to use it on me if he won, so he would have wasted His prize
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:11 am

Post by RCEnigma »

At least Elsa lost, job well done guys.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:13 am

Post by mcqueen »

Don’t tell that to Una, she hammered me. Yes I’m throwing Una under the bus. Yes I’m still salty. Wouldn’t have mattered though because none of us voted compromise

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”