profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5027 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:14 am

Post by profii »

In post 5023, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5020, profii wrote:
In post 4632, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2544, profii wrote:I received a sticky fruit so I’m going to give the fruit to the person I made loyal and then I guess they can cop someone
Why would you make loyal and send sticky fruit to someone you scumread and voted?
PP - why do you think I made TLK loyal AND gave him the sticky fruit

bearing in mind i said i thought i saw a breadcrumb of a role that would be awesome for loyal - it was not TLK, i spotted the breadcrumb way before the SS claim but obviously i had until night to fully decide and giving a SS loyal is stupid as if he is legit town i don't want him to only be able to team kill (if that even works like that)
Because you said you made loyal the person who you were giving the sticky fruit to. Obviously, if TLK is lying you didn't give either to him. Probably should have phrased it as a question, but I didn't. oh well.
This is really weird - i got the sticky fruit the day i gave the loyal out and the person who i made loyal is not reacting like they are loyal so i don't think the intended person got it either...

Urgh
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5028 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:16 am

Post by PenguinPower »

<(") | (")>
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5029 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:19 am

Post by mcqueen »

i enjoy those PP
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5030 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:20 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Inventor isn't in the rolebook either. Maybe the variants can be roles outside of the list? It's pretty confusing.

Are the people that you give modifiers to notified that this happens?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5031 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:22 am

Post by profii »

I am so confused but I'm just going to ignore the mechanics because something has gone very wrong haha - I am visiting family this weekend so will be bored and have time to go read stuff and just do regular scum huntings and ting fam yo brap.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5032 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:23 am

Post by profii »

In post 5030, RCEnigma wrote:Inventor isn't in the rolebook either. Maybe the variants can be roles outside of the list? It's pretty confusing.

Are the people that you give modifiers to notified that this happens?
exactly - when i was claiming on day 1 it occurred to me my role wasn't on the list so i asked boon why and he said there can be variants.

so i am one - if we get too many variant claims we become a lynch pool immediately (including me obvs)
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #5033 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:23 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 5030, RCEnigma wrote:Are the people that you give modifiers to notified that this happens?
Probably notified they received it, but not who they received it from.
<(") | (")>
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5034 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 am

Post by profii »

it just says "they will be informed of their gift" which is why since i claimed I've just said what i did so we can account for it later.

it doesn't say if they know it's me
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5035 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:27 am

Post by profii »

but i remember asking when they get it - so like i gave out loud last night, that person should have received it at day start today, so they get to think about that tonight, along with the +1 ability i also give out when modifying
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5036 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:46 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

So profii is a varient. We have a sticky fruit vendor as the Boon role. That means in a large game there can be 2 Varients and 1 Boon Bank Role.
Or
There could be more than 1 Boon bank role but then the extra will take the place of a varient.
That means there is 1 other Varient or Boon Bank role out there.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5037 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:51 am

Post by profii »

omg I think I just worked out whats going on

VOTE: TLK

not going to out it yet for protection of the loyal fruit person but I'll say as much as I don't believe TLK has the sticky fruit.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5038 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:31 am

Post by Creature »

In post 4582, Nero Cain wrote:but we've already been told there are 5 scum
We were?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5039 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Creature »

Wow I'm almost 20 pages behind
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5040 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Creature »

I think Nero Cain is pretty much town atleast
Sigh
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5041 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:34 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5038, Creature wrote:
In post 4582, Nero Cain wrote:but we've already been told there are 5 scum
We were?
In post 22, the worst wrote:
Ah well, I'm sure nobody realises there are 5 contestants scheming with each other to share the win.. :shifty: gonna be interesting to see how long it takes em to work it out.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5042 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:41 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Creatureeeeee.......................why are you scum? :(
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5043 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Performer »

In post 4606, Nev and Max wrote:was that post from CT or Perfomer?

Third I love how you left an important part out. Which is funny because I discussed how the neighborize role in addition to some other things.
Post was from me.

Elaborate what I left out then, instead of yet another new stalling angle.
-----------

Also, everyone who's staying ram was "useless," if we look at it in relation to others slots, then it's an unfair accusation....lol.

~ P
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5044 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Performer »

pedit: who's been stating *
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5045 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Performer »

In post 5027, profii wrote:
In post 5023, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5020, profii wrote:
In post 4632, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2544, profii wrote:I received a sticky fruit so I’m going to give the fruit to the person I made loyal and then I guess they can cop someone
Why would you make loyal and send sticky fruit to someone you scumread and voted?
PP - why do you think I made TLK loyal AND gave him the sticky fruit

bearing in mind i said i thought i saw a breadcrumb of a role that would be awesome for loyal - it was not TLK, i spotted the breadcrumb way before the SS claim but obviously i had until night to fully decide and giving a SS loyal is stupid as if he is legit town i don't want him to only be able to team kill (if that even works like that)
Because you said you made loyal the person who you were giving the sticky fruit to. Obviously, if TLK is lying you didn't give either to him. Probably should have phrased it as a question, but I didn't. oh well.
This is really weird - i got the sticky fruit the day i gave the loyal out and the person who i made loyal is not reacting like they are loyal so i don't think the intended person got it either...

Urgh
But If the target didn't receive the stick fruit you sent, and you're what I gather, a loyal stick fruit vendor - and if you're town - then doesn't that mean that person is scum? I mean, it's d3 & we're over 200 pages in already. A loyal pr is basically a cop. Iirc, this setup has no Godfather or other roles that lie to us, so....the target is scum then , isn't it??
In post 5037, profii wrote:omg I think I just worked out whats going on

VOTE: TLK

not going to out it yet for protection of the loyal fruit person but I'll say as much as I don't believe TLK has the sticky fruit.
+1

TLK what do you have to say.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5046 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 4640, PenguinPower wrote:No. If you make someone loyal, only their actions are governed by the loyal modifier. Profii made TLK loyal one night, then sent him the sticky fruit the next night.
Say what???......
In post 4657, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4655, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4647, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4644, RCEnigma wrote:Why does that matter then if Profii isn't the one with the loyal modifier? It only matters for the slot passing the fruit along. Not the receiver.
Right...what's your question? I'm not disputing that TLK has the sticky fruit and a loyal modifier. I am asking profii why he did that.

p-edit

It's not a check if he's cum.
Ok but TLK's claim means he is lynched this game 100% of the time so it resolves itself. Tomorrow he is probably the designated Lynch tbf.
how long are we gonna keep saying that until this man is alive in lyli
Sadly I agree with mcqueen.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5047 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 4653, Nev and Max wrote:And why the fuck would I talk about seeing how Lonzo could be scum and then kill him overnight? If we are scum wouldnt we have been trying to get you guys on our side on him and make a push for him today?
I've been debating that and thought, "well, that WOULD look too scummy in one reality if they're town." But this isn't impossible as it's happened in other games. Still have you as an sr.

Why are you townreading creature?
----------------

Judging by what I've been catching up on in the thread explosion overnight though, reevaluating TLK as possible scum at the moment.

~ P
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #5048 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:14 am

Post by PenguinPower »

You’re out of date. 4640 assumes Profii sent the fruit to TLK. Profii has now said he didn’t.
<(") | (")>
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5049 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Performer »

@pp I apologize. I sometimes catch up not in a linear order. :(
---------
In post 4677, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4600, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Going off what I've seen itt & from interactions with n&m. Also, I know who the hydra is & the way they spoke about alonzo & ej is way suspicious.
You know its funny. We were the ones trying to talk last night in the room because both max and I agreed that since we were feeling overwhelmed in the main thread that we could use the mini as a sort of intro piece. We tried talking about some of our reads, but no one really posted back to us. Even after Max outed in the mini no one really responded. We didnt want to say anything at day start because we wanted to see where the pressure came from on us and if it came from a slot outside the mini.

Pref- why not air some of this shit out on a smaller scale with just us. Why wait and try to make a mountain out of a mole hill? Are you putting on a show now?
As for why nobody else wanted to engage you, my guess is as good as yours. It was going to be d3 by the time n2 ended and I wasn't going to just sit around, I went straight to business to try to see something more from you in case I was wrong about your slot. So, don't try to say I've had some "agenda" as if I had one from the start.
In post 4704, Nev and Max wrote:Boon opened the thread up for public view, so go look.

Also, Perf you never answered about where you saw my scum game. Care to here?
Why does it matter ? You were scum as malakitty in the game with pp, sad sheep, elbirn(?), trivium, profi, doughboy, lolwagons, and so on. As formerfish, you were scum in the newbie game with alonzo and radiantcowbells and profi (man, you sure are active! Hehe.) . Need I say more?
In post 4708, Something_Smart wrote:Traitors are usually unrecruitable, I haven't seen anything this game that would suggest otherwise
In the world of Normal games I thnk that's the case?....but as a theme game, I'm not sure how far out Boonskies went. Still, I don't think there's a traitor? Considering how adamant he was about no multiball here.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”