EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:20 am

Post by EGL »

What I've seen of this setup so far was not typical for normal games this size when I was frequently playing.

Munch and 0K were in a neighborhood together, then Clem was a neighborizer. I'm not sure if he was in their neighborhood, but it doesn't seem like it, since 0K only mentioned himself and Munch. I don't know if Clem started alone or not. But without all these neighborhoods (almost masonries) the only way to know for sure (100%) on D1 who is town was normally to be scum yourself.

I've never seen or heard of a private thread cop before.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:25 am

Post by EGL »

Following Jenga's lead.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

FoS: PvtUrist
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Vorkuta »

I think that's the design/gimmick this game: making it revolve around neighborhoods and to see whether the 2(?) hoods can be used to outwit scum.
Of course 1 hood outing themselves immediately and then town killing a (the only?) neighboriser kind of seems... not in the spirit of said game.... (not trying to outhink the mod here)

Ok- another line of questioning @trekkie
In post 99, Trekkie99 wrote:and depending on their flip we can get a better idea on what the remaining neighbor's allegiance is. For example if we lynch one and he flips scum, we can consider it more likely that the remaining neighbor could be town, and visa-versa. Of course if the neighbor we lynch flips town, we wouldn't automatically lynch the other neighbor, we would just simply keep in mind that there could be a higher chance of the remaining neighbor being scum
Still stands?
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 477, Vorkuta wrote:Still stands?
I was actually just going to talk about this. With munch dead presumably at the hands of scum and flipping town, I don't think Overkill is scum because it would bring to much attention to himself. Unless we're talking WIFOM, I think the the scum killed munch in hopes of getting an easy town lynch on day two in the form of overkill. However, the WIFOM feels more likely due the fact that springtrap is not dead.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:35 am

Post by singletonking »

I think the Munchmellow kill points to Overkill town. I don't think scum claims their neighbourhood right out of the gate and immediately kills them.
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:38 am

Post by singletonking »

In post 471, Trekkie99 wrote:Okay what the fuck happened yesterday? Out of nowhere I racked up a ton of votes, and then the same thing happened to Clemency.Why Clemency? His activity had increased greatly which had put him on my town reads, but I didn't get a chance to say that.
This post felt quite LAMIST
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 480, singletonking wrote:
In post 471, Trekkie99 wrote:Okay what the fuck happened yesterday? Out of nowhere I racked up a ton of votes, and then the same thing happened to Clemency.Why Clemency? His activity had increased greatly which had put him on my town reads, but I didn't get a chance to say that.
How so? Which part?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 480, singletonking wrote:
I agree
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:47 am

Post by singletonking »

You recapping whatever happened yesterday followed by saying why you townread the now dead player felt like LAMIST
@Trekkie
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:32 am

Post by texcat »

In post 468, Vorkuta wrote:I'm also really confused as to what happened at Day 1 end with the mass movement to the clemency wagon after I went back on it.
Urist, and EGL (also texcat, but they've stated # and Not_Mafia but........) want to say something as you kind of haven't shown any anti-clem feelings until the very last minute?

Why did the Not_Mafia wagon go through?
For those of you who are complaining about the EOD Clemency lynch, where were you? When I hammered with about a half hour to go, it looked to me like the choices were no lynch or Clem, and a lot of people either preferred no lynch or were apathetic about the whole thing.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 am

Post by texcat »

In post 479, singletonking wrote:I think the Munchmellow kill points to Overkill town. I don't think scum claims their neighbourhood right out of the gate and immediately kills them.
As much as I thought that Overkill was scum, this was my first thought too. It would be bananas for scum to kill the non-scum neighbor. And then my second thought was, Or would it? Too much wine, but I'm willing to give Overkill the benefit of doubt today.
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:51 am

Post by EGL »

@Vork @Pvt why wouldn't either of you vote for NM yesterday? Why won't you vote for him now?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 486, EGL wrote:@Vork @Pvt why wouldn't either of you vote for NM yesterday? Why won't you vote for him now?
Mind your own business
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:03 am

Post by EGL »

lol I need that Homer Simpson going back into the shrub gif after that.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

VOTE: Is_Mafia
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Still sick so nothing too fancy from me today;

{Urist, N_M} conf-town
{stk, Springtrap, Gamma} lean-town
{Texcat, Overki11} null-town
{Vorkuta, Trekkie} null
{Jenga, EGL} null-scum
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Bringing attention to;
In post 286, Jenga wrote:Clem self-voting, unvoting, and I believe spending the rest of the day so far on no one.
vs.
Springtrap vote-parking on Trekkie and then doing nothing else.
vs.
ofhrz voted Trekkie in RVS, pushed Munch (who is seeming more town as the game goes on), and then N_M (replacing ofhrz) pops in and L-2s Spring.

Out of the three, I'd say Clem still looks the worst to me, but this pool of players is why it's hard to feel like I can fully solve. I want to see Clem noosed, and ideally a vig would decide between N_M and Springtrap tonight. Feel like Clem keeps getting little counter-pushes to his wagon.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

I mean my in gamephilosophy is that scum plays to win.
Because none of you would actually replh to me regarding NM's play, I can only assume that he'd play better if he's scum.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 492, Vorkuta wrote:I mean my in gamephilosophy is that scum plays to win.
Because none of you would actually replh to me regarding NM's play, I can only assume that he'd play better if he's scum.
No
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:27 am

Post by texcat »

In post 490, PvtUrist wrote:Still sick so nothing too fancy from me today;

{Urist, N_M} conf-town
{stk, Springtrap, Gamma} lean-town
{Texcat, Overki11} null-town
{Vorkuta, Trekkie} null
{Jenga, EGL} null-scum
Can you explain why NotMafia is conf-town?

Also, I believed Springtrap's claim. Did you? You have him and Gamma as only lean-town, and in the same group as stk. Why are they the same for you?

And looking at your Jenga quote, it is strange that he didn't mention Overkill vote parking on Trekkie, isn't it?
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:04 am

Post by EGL »

I just happened to think that, assuming spring's role is town aligned, his role can be more helpful now with the neighborizer gone. There should be fewer townspeople in private threads, meaning the people he finds now who have access to them should be scum. That wouldn't have been so before with the 0k/munch neighborhood + if Clem had built a neighborhood. Springtrap's role would have been useless to the town.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by EGL »

In post 490, PvtUrist wrote:Still sick so nothing too fancy from me today;
Get well soon.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:26 am

Post by 0verki11 »

Springtraps role is probably legit considering the amount of roles with a PT in thread
Jenga
Jenga
Townie
Jenga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Jenga »

In post 494, texcat wrote:And looking at your Jenga quote, it is strange that he didn't mention Overkill vote parking on Trekkie, isn't it?
0verkill made a strong first impression with the neighborhood claim, and he vote parked on Trekkie in response to the wifom about the neighborhood that generated. I actually can understand where 0verkill was coming from with his vote a lot easier than I can for other slots.
Jenga
Jenga
Townie
Jenga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Jenga »

In post 492, Vorkuta wrote:I mean my in gamephilosophy is that scum plays to win.
have you read any of his other games?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”