BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5125  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:10 pm

In post 5120, Nev and Max wrote:I thought the game was rigged so that someone would win no matter what?


No. If we had all been blue in Room C, we all would have lost.
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5126  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Another.
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #5127  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:11 pm

In post 5088, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5032, profii wrote:
In post 5030, RCEnigma wrote:Inventor isn't in the rolebook either. Maybe the variants can be roles outside of the list? It's pretty confusing.

Are the people that you give modifiers to notified that this happens?

exactly - when i was claiming on day 1 it occurred to me my role wasn't on the list so i asked boon why and he said there can be variants.

so i am one - if we get too many variant claims we become a lynch pool immediately (including me obvs)


So does that mean, some form of redirect is possible?

Nope - Greatest possibility at the moment is TLK flapped in the face of PP asking about receiving and lied as he knew about the existence of the sticky fruit

I don’t want to put any more info out than that but it fits the mechanics without having to consider “did a redirect or hit the person I targeted to be our loyal” which is just a stretch too far for me

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5128  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:11 pm

In post 5120, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4968, RCEnigma wrote:Oh....well that's unfortunate. You all lost in room A?

In post 4969, mcqueen wrote:yes


I thought the game was rigged so that someone would win no matter what?


Yeah, I thought that too. I also wrongly thought, that there couldn’t be 3 players with the same alignment either.
Show

CreatureHappy Birthday!
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5129  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:12 pm

In post 5124, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5114, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4932, DrewVa wrote:
In post 4856, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 4843, DrewVa wrote:like if N&M is scum out of this this is like a crazy bit of theater

I think the room c round 2 peeps are all town

I'll talk with Nancy about the Thanos stuff when she gets on tomorrow hopefully -d


This is quite the flip on us from you. Are you saying that I dont have this type of play in my scum!game?


DVa and me aren’t exactly seeing eye to eye on your slot.


So lets dance and figure this out.



Spoiler:

In post 214, Karmeleon wrote:
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5130  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:13 pm

In post 5127, profii wrote:
In post 5088, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5032, profii wrote:
In post 5030, RCEnigma wrote:Inventor isn't in the rolebook either. Maybe the variants can be roles outside of the list? It's pretty confusing.

Are the people that you give modifiers to notified that this happens?

exactly - when i was claiming on day 1 it occurred to me my role wasn't on the list so i asked boon why and he said there can be variants.

so i am one - if we get too many variant claims we become a lynch pool immediately (including me obvs)


So does that mean, some form of redirect is possible?

Nope - Greatest possibility at the moment is TLK flapped in the face of PP asking about receiving and lied as he knew about the existence of the sticky fruit

I don’t want to put any more info out than that but it fits the mechanics without having to consider “did a redirect or hit the person I targeted to be our loyal” which is just a stretch too far for me


Well, a really bad fakeclaim in that case because obviously Penguin would catch him.
Show

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5131  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:15 pm

In post 5063, UnaBombaH wrote:I've played with Malakitty once before. (them as Malakittens)
It was a noobie, they were scum.
They were very busy at the time (if I remember correctly they work in a hospital or something), and tried to fakeclaim Doc in the old noobie-setup to escape lynch.
We got 'em, but lost to an in-replacing RC who destroyed my ass as a revenge for some other game where I won them..good times. :shifty:

Formerfish I THINK I've bumped into somewhere, but can't say where.
Can't because I don't remember for sure..and it might have been on my alt whom I love deeply. :shifty:

So basically next to no experience with that hydra. :]


Can you link to the game? This might have been before I was fully back to the site.

I haven’t rolled scum yet besides the infamous A50 game where I was a survivor and lost lmao

-M

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5132  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:15 pm

I’m thinking Peng and TKL are both town from currrnt events

-M

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #5133  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:16 pm

In post 5086, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5024, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5018, mcqueen wrote:are you claiming what i think you’re claiming elsa
Asking something like this might not be good for your health.. :]
And me answering that question wouldn't likely help either of us as I have no way of knowing what you think you now know, and therefore confirming/denying anything makes no sense.
Just remember that I am a Ducky.

Not a joke.
I will flip "Town Ducky" when dead - guaranteed.


You mean this is an actual role?

Are the posts so far today on 1/18, coming from nancy or dva?

In post 5031, profii wrote:I am so confused but I'm just going to ignore the mechanics because something has gone very wrong haha - I am visiting family this weekend so will be bored and have time to go read stuff and just do regular scum huntings and ting fam yo brap.

Yeah I'm going to be v/la this weekend as well...as is the case for most weekends

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5134  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:16 pm

In post 5130, DrewVa wrote:Well, a really bad fakeclaim in that case because obviously Penguin would catch him.


Except in a scenario where he knew that there was a sticky fruit vendor giving gifts and he thought it was me...

In post 5132, Nev and Max wrote:I’m thinking Peng and TKL are both town from currrnt events

-M


How do you come to that conclusion?
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5135  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:16 pm

In post 5034, profii wrote:it just says "they will be informed of their gift" which is why since i claimed I've just said what i did so we can account for it later.

it doesn't say if they know it's me


So youre saying that of the 2 nights you gifted something, you dont think either went to the person you intended on them going to?

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5136  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:17 pm

In post 5037, profii wrote:omg I think I just worked out whats going on

VOTE: TLK

not going to out it yet for protection of the loyal fruit person but I'll say as much as I don't believe TLK has the sticky fruit.


Im so confused.

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #5137  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:17 pm

In post 5131, Nev and Max wrote:I haven’t rolled scum yet besides the infamous A50 game where I was a survivor and lost lmao

You did though, in a game where someone in THIS game was a mafia member on your team.

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5138  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:19 pm

In post 5131, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5063, UnaBombaH wrote:I've played with Malakitty once before. (them as Malakittens)
It was a noobie, they were scum.
They were very busy at the time (if I remember correctly they work in a hospital or something), and tried to fakeclaim Doc in the old noobie-setup to escape lynch.
We got 'em, but lost to an in-replacing RC who destroyed my ass as a revenge for some other game where I won them..good times. :shifty:

Formerfish I THINK I've bumped into somewhere, but can't say where.
Can't because I don't remember for sure..and it might have been on my alt whom I love deeply. :shifty:

So basically next to no experience with that hydra. :]


Can you link to the game? This might have been before I was fully back to the site.

I haven’t rolled scum yet besides the infamous A50 game where I was a survivor and lost lmao

-M


Both of those games were extremely swingy and lucky me, getting the wrong role/alignment in the wrong game, BOTH times.
Show

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5139  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:19 pm

I fully came back in Aug of 2018 AFTER I took my state medic test

Other than my survivor I wasn’t scum I been town

-M

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5140  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:20 pm

In post 5132, Nev and Max wrote:I’m thinking Peng and TKL are both town from currrnt events

-M


Agree on Penguin. In that case, something isn’t adding up with Stickygate.
Show

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5141  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:21 pm

Link it Perf

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5142  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:21 pm

In post 5053, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5052, RCEnigma wrote:Mastina is the other head, why are you still metareading malakitty?
Now hold on for a sec.
Mastina is in this game?
Malakittens isn't?
Malakittens = formerfish?
Who is Nev? (assuming mastina is Max)
How does any of this help me?


Nev= Formerfish
Max= Malakitty

Can we move on?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5143  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:22 pm

In post 5133, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5086, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5024, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5018, mcqueen wrote:are you claiming what i think you’re claiming elsa
Asking something like this might not be good for your health.. :]
And me answering that question wouldn't likely help either of us as I have no way of knowing what you think you now know, and therefore confirming/denying anything makes no sense.
Just remember that I am a Ducky.

Not a joke.
I will flip "Town Ducky" when dead - guaranteed.


You mean this is an actual role?

Are the posts so far today on 1/18, coming from nancy or dva?

In post 5031, profii wrote:I am so confused but I'm just going to ignore the mechanics because something has gone very wrong haha - I am visiting family this weekend so will be bored and have time to go read stuff and just do regular scum huntings and ting fam yo brap.

Yeah I'm going to be v/la this weekend as well...as is the case for most weekends

~ P


Nancy and why is that relevant?
Show

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5144  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:22 pm

In post 5057, Thanos wrote:Yeah. The "fish" from Catfish. Malakittens be the "cat". :P


We wanted to go more meta for our hydra name, i thought this worked perfectly. You are the first one to make the connection.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5145  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:24 pm

In post 5134, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5130, DrewVa wrote:Well, a really bad fakeclaim in that case because obviously Penguin would catch him.


Except in a scenario where he knew that there was a sticky fruit vendor giving gifts and he thought it was me...

In post 5132, Nev and Max wrote:I’m thinking Peng and TKL are both town from currrnt events

-M


How do you come to that conclusion?


But Profil already claimed that, so wouldn’t TLK’s scummates have told him that?

I suppose it’s possible that if TLK is scum here, his buddies weren’t paying attention but I dunno?
Show

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #5146  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 pm

Whoa. I misremembered it. Nvm, that was a different team. It was actually bef/rub/power/triv. For some reason my terrible memory mixed you in.

Speaking of your role, my brother is in advanced 911 . He is studying to get into FEMA because their organization has lost contracts to another organization , and slashed mandation (they took out 1.5x and 2x pay). Also has been difficult picking up extra roles. I told him I'm glad because an organization that sounds like it's sinking ship, that's a good opportunity to get into something else, and that route is going to pay higher too .

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5147  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 pm

In post 5066, Lamees wrote:Is it just me or have I seen both formerfish and malakitty both use max? Nev hasnt posted since day 1 I think.

I guess they're just trying to cause confusion or something.

Can anyone confess to giving TLK a sticky fruit last night? If not he's scum.


I dont sign posts, M usually does. The worst youll see is a post from her not signed by accident. I have been posting every day, you are severely misinformed.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5148  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 pm

In post 5136, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5037, profii wrote:omg I think I just worked out whats going on

VOTE: TLK

not going to out it yet for protection of the loyal fruit person but I'll say as much as I don't believe TLK has the sticky fruit.


Im so confused.


+1 :lol:
Show

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5149  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:26 pm

In post 5145, DrewVa wrote:But Profil already claimed that, so wouldn’t TLK’s scummates have told him that?


Profii claimed he received Sticky Fruit.

Also, not certain if TLK's scummates were around last night when it all went down. He did drag it out quite a bit (which I found scummy in it's own right), but overall it was only an hour or so.
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games