BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5150  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:27 pm

In post 5137, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5131, Nev and Max wrote:I haven’t rolled scum yet besides the infamous A50 game where I was a survivor and lost lmao

You did though, in a game where someone in THIS game was a mafia member on your team.

~ P


Who? And btw Mala, you technically weren’t scum in OK 1, just 3P. Otherwise, the game wouldn’t have ended with my slot’s lynch.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5151  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:29 pm

In post 5144, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5057, Thanos wrote:Yeah. The "fish" from Catfish. Malakittens be the "cat". :P


We wanted to go more meta for our hydra name, i thought this worked perfectly. You are the first one to make the connection.


Clever.
Show

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #5152  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm

In post 5134, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5130, DrewVa wrote:Well, a really bad fakeclaim in that case because obviously Penguin would catch him.


Except in a scenario where he knew that there was a sticky fruit vendor giving gifts and he thought it was me...

In post 5132, Nev and Max wrote:I’m thinking Peng and TKL are both town from currrnt events

-M


How do you come to that conclusion?

Still waiting for that answer about their creature tr as well.

In post 5143, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5133, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5086, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5024, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5018, mcqueen wrote:are you claiming what i think you’re claiming elsa
Asking something like this might not be good for your health.. :]
And me answering that question wouldn't likely help either of us as I have no way of knowing what you think you now know, and therefore confirming/denying anything makes no sense.
Just remember that I am a Ducky.

Not a joke.
I will flip "Town Ducky" when dead - guaranteed.


You mean this is an actual role?

Are the posts so far today on 1/18, coming from nancy or dva?

In post 5031, profii wrote:I am so confused but I'm just going to ignore the mechanics because something has gone very wrong haha - I am visiting family this weekend so will be bored and have time to go read stuff and just do regular scum huntings and ting fam yo brap.

Yeah I'm going to be v/la this weekend as well...as is the case for most weekends

~ P


Nancy and why is that relevant?

Because I don't recall nancy town play asking so many strange questions....
--------

Also,
If you have 4 pens and I have 7 peaches, how many chinchillas & trees will fit on the roof? White, because we wear a hospital coat in a vet hospital.

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5153  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm

In post 5074, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Yes.

~ P


That is a horrible game to use for my scum meta. Alonzo already tried to do that in another game and failed because of this reason:

I replaced into that game when both PRs had outed themselves. As scum I cc'ed the one who was the most likely to be pushed and we lynched him. I then killed the other PR overnight and then open wolfed (legitimately everyone knew I was scum but kept me alive) for 2 days before being lynched. Shit you guys even put someone to l-1 when I wasn't on the wagon letting me quickhammer and go straight to another night.

That wasnt a game where I played from the start and had an idea of what I was going to do the whole time and played to my plan. That was a game where I was thrown into a situation I immediately had to take advantage of and we ended up winning that game because I was able to sow so much mud that town never found themselves.

And that is what you are basing your sr off of in this game? They arent even in the same species to compare.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5154  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm

In post 5147, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5066, Lamees wrote:Is it just me or have I seen both formerfish and malakitty both use max? Nev hasnt posted since day 1 I think.

I guess they're just trying to cause confusion or something.

Can anyone confess to giving TLK a sticky fruit last night? If not he's scum.


I dont sign posts, M usually does. The worst youll see is a post from her not signed by accident. I have been posting every day, you are severely misinformed.


Yeah, DVa also is the one who usually signs. I tend to forget unless asked.
Show

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5155  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:34 pm

In post 5089, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Truth is, I can be too relaxed or too fierce in a game. It's uncommon to be in between.


I just find it funny that you are so on us about our activity and what we say, yet you say nothing when someone admits that have read 0.01% of the thread...

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5156  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:34 pm

In post 5152, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5134, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5130, DrewVa wrote:Well, a really bad fakeclaim in that case because obviously Penguin would catch him.


Except in a scenario where he knew that there was a sticky fruit vendor giving gifts and he thought it was me...

In post 5132, Nev and Max wrote:I’m thinking Peng and TKL are both town from currrnt events

-M


How do you come to that conclusion?

Still waiting for that answer about their creature tr as well.

In post 5143, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5133, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5086, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5024, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5018, mcqueen wrote:are you claiming what i think you’re claiming elsa
Asking something like this might not be good for your health.. :]
And me answering that question wouldn't likely help either of us as I have no way of knowing what you think you now know, and therefore confirming/denying anything makes no sense.
Just remember that I am a Ducky.

Not a joke.
I will flip "Town Ducky" when dead - guaranteed.


You mean this is an actual role?

Are the posts so far today on 1/18, coming from nancy or dva?

In post 5031, profii wrote:I am so confused but I'm just going to ignore the mechanics because something has gone very wrong haha - I am visiting family this weekend so will be bored and have time to go read stuff and just do regular scum huntings and ting fam yo brap.

Yeah I'm going to be v/la this weekend as well...as is the case for most weekends

~ P


Nancy and why is that relevant?

Because I don't recall nancy town play asking so many strange questions....
--------

Also,
If you have 4 pens and I have 7 peaches, how many chinchillas & trees will fit on the roof? White, because we wear a hospital coat in a vet hospital.

~ P


Performer, do yourself a huge favour and ISO me. You only know my play from two games, one which you modded and I’m not sure how much you were paying attention in SC1 but yeah, you really need to do that, since you clearly aren’t familiar with my meta at all.
Show

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5157  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:37 pm

In post 5117, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Yesss !!


Are you just excited that I used that term?

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #5158  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:42 pm

In post 5153, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5074, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Yes.

~ P


That is a horrible game to use for my scum meta. Alonzo already tried to do that in another game and failed because of this reason:

I replaced into that game when both PRs had outed themselves. As scum I cc'ed the one who was the most likely to be pushed and we lynched him. I then killed the other PR overnight and then open wolfed (legitimately everyone knew I was scum but kept me alive) for 2 days before being lynched. Shit you guys even put someone to l-1 when I wasn't on the wagon letting me quickhammer and go straight to another night.

That wasnt a game where I played from the start and had an idea of what I was going to do the whole time and played to my plan. That was a game where I was thrown into a situation I immediately had to take advantage of and we ended up winning that game because I was able to sow so much mud that town never found themselves.

And that is what you are basing your sr off of in this game? They arent even in the same species to compare.

I looked at your town games as well, not just that 1 scum game. That 1 scum game you kept posting nonsense. RC demanded people lynch someone because he wanted to do too much association scumhunting. That turned out terribly, which was expected.

The fact that you don't drop this and move onto productive pastures, as well as your ignoring of the reads explanations and other fluff posts, makes me fine with my vote.

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Cheeky Dancer
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 06, 2018

Post Post #5159  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:43 pm

In post 5157, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5117, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Yesss !!


Are you just excited that I used that term?

Nah I just harbor excitement about dance. I've taught 2 dance classes before and just have a genuine, deep passion for choreographed dance . It's such a great activity for folks. Healthiness, fun, and learning all in one due to organized physical activity.

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Happy Scumday!
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5160  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:47 pm

In post 5158, Cheeky Dancer wrote:as well as your ignoring of the reads explanations and other fluff posts


Max is the one who needs to respond to the requests about reads. She is the one who has made the posts stating those reads. The posts where she signed her name. You get your jimmies rustled about the whole copy and paste thing mate?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5161  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:08 pm

In post 4856, Nev and Max wrote:Are you saying that I dont have this type of play in my scum!game?


I'm saying that you scumcasing Alonzo the same night you planned to kill him in a quasi-neighborhood that you didn't know would be revealed seems like something I would not expect from scum. Also it was Nancy that was scumreading you, I kinda just moved you down to null-scum and now I'm kinda moving you to null-town/townish -d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5162  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:11 pm

In post 4573, Cheeky Dancer wrote:ss, theta/una , karm/creat , n&m , SS


just noticed CD lists SS as scum twice lol

maybe you should expand on that read CD?

una read also seems good -d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5163  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Vote Count 3.~~
Nev and Max [1]: McQueen
Gamma Emerald [1]: Creature
BrightEyedFish[1]: Profii
Creature[1]: RCEnigma
ElsaJay[2]: RCEnigma, TLK, DrewVa
Not Voting [13]: Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, UnaBombah, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, PenguinPower, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer


don't even care about RCE being twice, just want to make sure this stays updated

I think I'm going to put ours on Elsa for now

VOTE: Elsa -d
Show

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5164  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:16 pm

I don't think that's correct.
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5165  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:18 pm

I disagree on Elsa Jay.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5166  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:23 pm

In post 5164, PenguinPower wrote:I don't think that's correct.


please correct it then! I thought that was the most recent but there's a lot of pages and it's possible I missed one -d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5167  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:23 pm

In post 5165, Creature wrote:I disagree on Elsa Jay.


tbh I have my doubts but I'm struggling to think of who I'd rather see lynched more today

what is the path, Creature? -d
Show

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5168  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 pm

What do you think about Gamma Emerald? or Thanos?
Show

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5169  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 pm

I think we should go after the players we keep flipflopping on, scum usually orbits the null area.
Show

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5170  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:30 pm

In post 5166, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5164, PenguinPower wrote:I don't think that's correct.


please correct it then! I thought that was the most recent but there's a lot of pages and it's possible I missed one -d


Are you caught up on the TLK thing?
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5171  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Pretty sure Nancy has Gamma as locktown. I'm not as sure as Nancy, but I don't want to lynch Gamma today.

Thanos is one I have circled on many times. Lamees feels very different from {redacted}. Auro seems bored most of the time. When I got into that big 1v1 with them back on day 1 or whatever, I kinda thought Auro probably wouldn't have let it go on that long or get that blown out if he was scum. But Lamees seems pretty scummy and I didn't particularly like how Lamees has responded to the stuff in the Boonus. I guess I have doubts about the slot but ... some of the time when I have mixed feelings like this on a slot it flips town. But I also don't have a lot of slots I would say are scummier than Lamees, so very conflicted. -d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5172  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:37 pm

In post 5004, PenguinPower wrote:Then's he's lying.

In post 5006, RCEnigma wrote:Cool, we lynch TLK today then, there is no redirector/ bus driver in the role list.

In post 5009, mcqueen wrote:VOTE: TLK


ok so RCE and PP are voting TLK rn then? -d

This is where I am rn, still working past 5010
Show

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5173  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:39 pm

I'll wait til you catch up then.
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5174  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:40 pm

In post 5024, UnaBombaH wrote:I will flip "Town Ducky" when dead - guaranteed.


I don't know what your association with the duck is, but I thought he was most known for faking town power roles as scum?

In post 5037, profii wrote:omg I think I just worked out whats going on

VOTE: TLK

not going to out it yet for protection of the loyal fruit person but I'll say as much as I don't believe TLK has the sticky fruit.


ok so this one too, I'll update the list once i've made sure I haven't missed any others -d
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games

cron