EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5400 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 5395, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5392, Xtoxm wrote:i wont comment on who won or lost
could explain what changed the read from scum to town for you and at what point specifically you had this epiphany?
in all truth i got flustered when u sr me cause i knew my d1 vote was bad. u werent always some huge tr, still arent, but u never did much scummy. If u really want me to dig thru both our isos for more then go ahead and ask.
if im to reconsider you i need to be convinced you havent faked a read on me which is what it looked like
you look a bit more excited today at the caught scum situation that id expect from scum
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5401 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:48 am

Post by mcqueen »

Also “good chat”. Im making valid points but you want to disengage? Did I hear someone say scummy?

And you’ll play it off that I’m omgus you when I’m not. It’s beyond that point because if u really still think i’m scum when almost no one else does (maybe pp and nero), then i doubt you’ll ever read me correctly. so for you to just throw “hes omgusing” out there makes it worse for you.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5402 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:49 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5399, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5372, mcqueen wrote:If tlk flips town im voting CD tomorrow
In post 5373, mcqueen wrote:Remember that when he NKs me.
These are the kinda posts that are gonna get you lynched because it looks so....lamist I guess.

You're a claimed VT and very much lynchable...why would cheeky NK you?
I’m lynchable from whom? CD, PP, and maybe Nero? :lol:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5403 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5398, Cheeky Dancer wrote:It must really get to you that our slot is so hard to take down.

~ C
that is correct
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5404 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5400, Xtoxm wrote:
could explain what changed the read from scum to town for you and at what point specifically you had this epiphany?
in all truth i got flustered when u sr me cause i knew my d1 vote was bad. u werent always some huge tr, still arent, but u never did much scummy. If u really want me to dig thru both our isos for more then go ahead and ask.
if im to reconsider you i need to be convinced you havent faked a read on me which is what it looked like
you look a bit more excited today at the caught scum situation that id expect from scum
care to explain how im excited about caught scum?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5405 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 5404, mcqueen wrote:
youre hyperactive and engaged when the current gamestate is terrible for scum
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5406 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:53 am

Post by mcqueen »

if i were scum, i’d just shut up and let tlk get lynched peacefully. Ive made it very clear that i want the ss gone, Nero agreed with me. Take from that what u will, but why would i be voting my partner THEN try to derail it to CD? especially when CD is likely not a realistic lynch candidate today. U really think i could pull something like that off? Me? :lol:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5407 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:53 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5405, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 5404, mcqueen wrote:
youre hyperactive and engaged when the current gamestate is terrible for scum
how does that make me scum though?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5408 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 am

Post by RCEnigma »

You aren't widely townread, the votes on you yesterday could easily have stuck though I feel some voters were talked down. You and Ram weren't counterwagons you were a consensus pool.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5409 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i...youve missed my tone. that wasnt a shade
im making time for someone who calls me town
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5410 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:56 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5396, Xtoxm wrote:i did think nero and rce especially looked very town last night
In the boonus round?
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5411 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:56 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I think it was the typo.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5412 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 5410, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5396, Xtoxm wrote:i did think nero and rce especially looked very town last night
In the boonus round?
yes
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5413 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:57 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5406, mcqueen wrote:if i were scum, i’d just shut up and let tlk get lynched peacefully. Ive made it very clear that i want the ss gone, Nero agreed with me. Take from that what u will, but why would i be voting my partner THEN try to derail it to CD? especially when CD is likely not a realistic lynch candidate today. U really think i could pull something like that off? Me? :lol:
You're not trying to derail it. You're trying to set me up for tomorrow.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5414 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:58 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5412, Xtoxm wrote:
In the boonus round?
yes
Did you guys talk about the game in there?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5415 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:59 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In the boonus round?
Without really getting into what was said, the way our boonus round started lead me to believe both Nero and xtoxm were town. Not that I scumread either going in.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5416 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5370, mcqueen wrote:Says i should be leading voice for town. Never abandons that read. Comes into boonus round and sides with elsa. Has me at yellow. K

Luv ya Una
To be fair, you are referring to my first ever comment on you.
After reading the first two posts from you.. (or something to that extent) :]
I then remember agreeing with you at least once or twice more, on GAME MECHANICS/GAMEPLAN FOR TOWN.
Neither of which are necessarily AI after reads, wagons and flips come into play.

After the above I said such things as:
In post 3808, UnaBombaH wrote:Nero, Xtoxmaxmux AND mcqueen.
I'm thinking at least one too many.
..when DrewVa said all three of you are town.
I said "at least one too many". Instead of saying that I'd agree on you or anyone else specifically.
Meaning I wasn't sure about you either. :?
In post 3867, UnaBombaH wrote:I do not understand why you would post your thoughts and reads into your confessional instead of giving town more to analyze and information to work with.
this was in response to you saying that you had kept "diary" in your confessional.
I actually thought it was quite scummy to keep those thoughts to yourself rather than just out them. :igmeou:

Then the only things where I might have come across as "defending" or townreading you, are the ones where pushing you felt sub-optimal to pushing Ramcius/Karmeleon.

And now you clinging onto this whole "leading voice for town" and using that to discredit/shade me.. Not sure why you would be anything other than "yellow" to me for now. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5417 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:59 am

Post by RCEnigma »

We talked about the game a bit.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5418 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 5414, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5412, Xtoxm wrote:
In the boonus round?
yes
Did you guys talk about the game in there?
yeah
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5419 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:00 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5409, Xtoxm wrote:i...youve missed my tone. that wasnt a shade
im making time for someone who calls me town
thanks, but what exactly do you want from me then? I just explained my read on you and come clean about my poor play. You’re posts seem town, although there are times where I’d prefer slightly more active engagement rather than reactive engagement. You’re doing that with me, but I’m not understand where you hope to go with it.

If you want to be convinced I’m town, just be convinced. Want examples of me being a bad player and getting mislynched for it? Go read my games from 2012. They’re embarassing.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5420 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:01 am

Post by RCEnigma »

He just wants your thought process.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5421 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:03 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5413, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5406, mcqueen wrote:if i were scum, i’d just shut up and let tlk get lynched peacefully. Ive made it very clear that i want the ss gone, Nero agreed with me. Take from that what u will, but why would i be voting my partner THEN try to derail it to CD? especially when CD is likely not a realistic lynch candidate today. U really think i could pull something like that off? Me? :lol:
Good because you need to die anyway. Your reads have been terrible.

Let’s just not talk about how you had your vote on Xtoxm on D1 too, then decided he’s town and switched to EFN near deadline.
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5422 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:04 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5415, RCEnigma wrote:
In the boonus round?
Without really getting into what was said, the way our boonus round started lead me to believe both Nero and xtoxm were town. Not that I scumread either going in.
Damn it. I'm getting weirded out that Nero is so passive this game, he was my strongest scum read coming into today. I think Creature is strongly scum too.

I hope you are all town because I townread everyone in my round too. Performer scumreads N&M though.

~ C
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5423 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:05 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5421, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5413, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
Good because you need to die anyway. Your reads have been terrible.

Let’s just not talk about how you had your vote on Xtoxm on D1 too, then decided he’s town and switched to EFN near deadline.
I'm going to ignore you until you make sense.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5424 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:06 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5416, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5370, mcqueen wrote:Says i should be leading voice for town. Never abandons that read. Comes into boonus round and sides with elsa. Has me at yellow. K

Luv ya Una
To be fair, you are referring to my first ever comment on you.
After reading the first two posts from you.. (or something to that extent) :]
I then remember agreeing with you at least once or twice more, on GAME MECHANICS/GAMEPLAN FOR TOWN.
Neither of which are necessarily AI after reads, wagons and flips come into play.

After the above I said such things as:
In post 3808, UnaBombaH wrote:Nero, Xtoxmaxmux AND mcqueen.
I'm thinking at least one too many.
..when DrewVa said all three of you are town.
I said "at least one too many". Instead of saying that I'd agree on you or anyone else specifically.
Meaning I wasn't sure about you either. :?
In post 3867, UnaBombaH wrote:I do not understand why you would post your thoughts and reads into your confessional instead of giving town more to analyze and information to work with.
this was in response to you saying that you had kept "diary" in your confessional.
I actually thought it was quite scummy to keep those thoughts to yourself rather than just out them. :igmeou:

Then the only things where I might have come across as "defending" or townreading you, are the ones where pushing you felt sub-optimal to pushing Ramcius/Karmeleon.

And now you clinging onto this whole "leading voice for town" and using that to discredit/shade me.. Not sure why you would be anything other than "yellow" to me for now. :]
am i being discouraged from having private thoughts? Don’t act like we all post everything we think to the main thread. I have been as transparent as possible, and to be quite honest almost everything in my confesssional has been said here. A few stray thoughts didnt make it in. What are u onna scumread me for that?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”