Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4684 (isolation #200) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats ur stance on who should be lynched today?

@PP
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4821 (isolation #201) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Firstly, the BOONus rounds have nothing to do with our alignments in the main game and secondly, shit was stalled for hours so I lol voted Gamma mostly b/c I didn't know what to do. Why would you think it was suspicious anyways?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4830 (isolation #202) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4826, RCEnigma wrote:People keep saying that but actions in the boonus round can absolutely be tied to main game alignment. For example my townread on xtoxm is much stronger after the boonus round.
Sure but why was my vote scummy?
In post 4828, mcqueen wrote:Especially when Thanos asked Gamma to claim... it didn't strike you as weird for Thanos to do that?
no, why should it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4842 (isolation #203) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4832, RCEnigma wrote:I didn't say it was scummy so... I don't know i guess?
I know but Mcqueen is saying its scummy and I said even if he thinks that has nothing to do with my alignment here. And then you were like "thats not true"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4848 (isolation #204) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4839, mcqueen wrote:because anyone that asks someone else to claim thinks they have something to hide
Why would Thanos think Gamma or I had something to hide? He was just calling for a mass claim to try to solve is all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4852 (isolation #205) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IME, the players that call for a mass claim rarely go first. But you're saying that I should have thought Thanos was scummy in the Boonus round b/c he didn't claim first? And even if I did that wouldn't say anything about his alignment here just like my lack of not calling him scummy has nothing to do with my alignment ITT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4855 (isolation #206) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not saying that you couldn't theoretically find someone scummy for something they did. Like I bought into Cheeky's N+M case b/c I felt like the accusation made that they were asked about reads and stalled was scummy but arguing that b/c I voted in a stalled mini-game has anything to do with my alignment here is dumb at best.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4860 (isolation #207) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

They asked Gamma to claim first. He didn't claim for hours so voted him. Why are you taking these mini-games so seriously?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (isolation #208) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4858, Nev and Max wrote:After reading the mini do you still feel this way about us?
I haven't read it yet, I'll let you know when I do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4865 (isolation #209) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I like just got on a few minutes ago. I'm looking at it now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4867 (isolation #210) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see where n+M were being grilled or stalling.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4870 (isolation #211) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5209 (isolation #212) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5072, PenguinPower wrote:I mean...the fact that N&M haven't once written a 5000 word post should have been a dead giveaway that mastina was not one of the heads.
lol

Also down with Elsa or UL hammering TLK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5211 (isolation #213) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he was

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5215 (isolation #214) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c CT plays dumb regardless of alignment (or so she claimed in the last mafia thread) also she's not as good as me :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5287 (isolation #215) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just to be clear here, TLK somehow got the sticky fruit but someone else has the loyal mod right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5299 (isolation #216) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh noes, my grasp with Nancy is fading.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5302 (isolation #217) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im on TLK

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5305 (isolation #218) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DVA is yet to correctly read me unless she's town reading me this game and I don't know it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5311 (isolation #219) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5307, DrewVa wrote:
Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[6]: McQueen, PenguinPower, RCEnigma, Profii, DrewVa, Nero Cain
ElsaJay[1]: TLK
Gamma Emerald [1]: Creature
BrightEyedFish[1]: Profii
Not Voting [12]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, UnaBombah, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Gamma Emerald, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer

Wish I knew the times of votes for the proper order of who is on the TLK wagon

-d
inb4 no one else votes and I hammer. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5570 (isolation #220) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the thing about TLK is why does a scum him, that redirected the fruit, claim that he got it? Just so he could argue "no scum would do that."? I bought the SS claim and I was ok with letting him get hammered by someone thats scummy but I don't think we can really enforce that with the current mechanic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5573 (isolation #221) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5368, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5297, DrewVa wrote:
Activate: DrewVa, Gamma Emerald, McQueen
Inb4 these have actual meaning. Thoughts?
I'm sure they do unless its a fake pr that's trying to draw the NK but why rolefish?
In post 5390, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Pedit - hence the (maybe) inserted a few times. Lo and behold Nero/RCE are now voting for TLK. Magic.
you're talking as if you know he's flipping town. I mean, if you've actually been reading my posts instead of calling me scum out of spite you'd notice that I've always been ok with TLK using his ability on a lurker/someone scummy. And now he's gotten fruit that wasn't sent to him. What do you think happened?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5576 (isolation #222) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the fuck if I know and why would I care?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5578 (isolation #223) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if a power was being given out then I'm sure Boon would explain it when he notifies us of getting a power.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5580 (isolation #224) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c me knowing what it does doesn't really do anything. Why would knowing help you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5583 (isolation #225) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Curiosity killed the animated Pixar car

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5585 (isolation #226) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5490, DrewVa wrote:I’ve actually rolled scum with Creature in Heroes and he didn’t bus, unless he was directed to do so. Scum!Creature, is probably hands down the most loyal scummate you could evet ask for, so no, I don’t see him hardbussing TLK. Scum!TLK flip, townspews Creature.
Why can't he be directed to do so here?
In post 5516, Something_Smart wrote:Halp too many posts D:

I am way way behind right now
Why not replace out?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5597 (isolation #227) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5589, Creature wrote:
In post 5585, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5516, Something_Smart wrote:Halp too many posts D:

I am way way behind right now
Why not replace out?
Good idea! Replace out so someone else will be even more behind.
Presumably, the replacement would have more time to play unless you think SS is scum that is "constantly behind" as a tactic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5598 (isolation #228) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I do kinda agree with their latest thing that scum could redirect the fruit to TLK to frame him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5614 (isolation #229) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5608, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5463, DrewVa wrote:
Activate: [DrewVa]

Activate: [Gamma Emerald]

Activate: [McQueen]
What is meant by this? Especially since this isn't the first time and you're activating yourself, this is extremely confusing for me.
Why is this important to anyone?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5617 (isolation #230) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5615, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5574, mcqueen wrote:can someone tell me what a variant role is
its a VARIATION upon a common role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5621 (isolation #231) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I thought it was like a variation of a role, like a jailkeeper is a combo doc+roleblock, or profii's role is an inventor but gives out mods instead. That vein of thinking.

but maybe its

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... s%27_Roles

Why is this a discussion?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5767 (isolation #232) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm down with Elsa if we just wanted to lynch that instead of her hammering TLK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5777 (isolation #233) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5774, RCEnigma wrote:Cool, can we chop creature in half now?
Why not into tiny little pieces?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5779 (isolation #234) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you can hammer TLK or get lynched either or.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5784 (isolation #235) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y is BEF scummy?

Kokichi Oma
Mcqueen
UnaBombah
Creature

thoughts on those slots knight?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5797 (isolation #236) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I thought the scenario we were discussing is that scum redirected profii's fruit. There's a second fruit vendor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5850 (isolation #237) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, scum wanting the SS killed to create a double kill makes sense but I don't really see why they'd "frame" him when there were already a number of ppl calling him scum and him being willing to sacrifice himself. I guess I can buy into Elsa being a traitor that blatantly claimed traitor and then fakeclaimed miller though I do disagree with Mcqueens theory that she helps the scum team by sacrificing herself on a not huge threat of SS. I'll still vote there today b/c it's a decent lynch.

there's some other stuff that I want to reply to but I've been lazy lately, lo siento.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5856 (isolation #238) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5853, Creature wrote:Oh btw don't lynch Elsa
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5861 (isolation #239) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5851, mcqueen wrote:How is SS not a huge threat if it’s 4v15? Or 5v14 if a potential Traitor is included (could still be 4v15, I guess)? It’s literally a 1-for-1 trade off if scum are forced to kill the SS.
y do the numbers even matter? SS is a non-action. I think scum would be far more threatened by active night actions, yes? I mean, ok eventually he'll be a threat b/c as the game goes scum being forced to hammer SS goes up but that's down the line.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5995 (isolation #240) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5883, DrewVa wrote:Null side

Davesaz
The Last Knight
RCEnigma
BrightEyedFish
Thanos
UnaBombah
Kokichi Oma
Something_Smart

Scum side

who should be moved up or down?

-d
I like Thanos as town and Kolchi as scum. TLK can be town too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6098 (isolation #241) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The way I see things right now are that if TLK is willing to get lynched then fine. If we wanted to not lynch him today and lynch someone scummy (Mcqueen, Creature, UL, SS or Elsa) instead then that's fine too.

Nev and Max had asked me earlier why we couldn't enforce it and my snarky answer is "We can't see votes, noob!" the real answer is "It's not a normal vote mechanic where we can see the votes and tell player X to hammer when they are at L-1. What we can do is lynch from any of the players that said they'd be on the wagon but weren't. We can't really lynch anyone for not hammering b/c we won't know who is going to hammer until the lynch is written up."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6139 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6106, Nev and Max wrote:This is a solid plan, why you shitting on it without any real evidence to show?
I'm not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6208 (isolation #243) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was voting TLK earlier and then I thought we were doing Elsa instead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6209 (isolation #244) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The Last Knight: RCEnigma, Nev and Max, Xotxm, McQueen, PenguinPower, UnaBombah, S_S

is the correct VC I think? Am I ending the day or are we waiting on Elsa yo vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6211 (isolation #245) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok.

VOTE: End the day

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6324 (isolation #246) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6275, Thanos wrote:however, I have a feeling that scum might be trying to drive an EJ wagon to prevent a Something_Smart lynch today
I mean, we are obviously going to lynch both or lynch one and vig the other but Elsa is like BP or commuter or some shit. Doesn't it make more sense to lynch the player we can't vig or that scum felt was important enough to protect?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6328 (isolation #247) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6325, RCEnigma wrote:How ya feeling Nero?
Fine. If you meant on who to lynch then I'm leaning Elsa.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6333 (isolation #248) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does Elsa having a weak mod make her a bad lynch today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6334 (isolation #249) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, today is EZ mode b/c we have 2 scum and the order doesn't matter to me and really shouldn't for anyone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6337 (isolation #250) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok that's fine.

vote:SS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6340 (isolation #251) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You guys do w/e and I'll vote whomever is in the lead. Back to RDR2.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6518 (isolation #252) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Nancy
<3

DVA feels like the evil stepmother to your Cinderella.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6669 (isolation #253) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6593, profii wrote:DrewVa can activate people and it puts them in the bonus rounds
lol. i didn't even realize that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6696 (isolation #254) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

even if you are a jester I'd be more than happy to let you win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6705 (isolation #255) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I wanna vote Elsa.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6895 (isolation #256) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I HAVEN'T GIVEN ELSA SHIT AND I'M YELLING EACH NIGHT!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6909 (isolation #257) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Elsa is still alive b/c she has some unknown modifier that stopped the kill or her team protected her. With vigs floating around it makes plenty of sense that scum would have protectives.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6910 (isolation #258) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

of course, that's the same thing I pushed in RC's game and scum didn't have any protectives (like they should have) so here's hoping that Boon is a better mod than RC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6911 (isolation #259) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Even if I'm wrong, Elsa is scummy on her own and is a solid lynch.

Though I just had a thought, what if Nancy was blocked? Did you announce your shot? This might mean scum is in Nancy's room.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6914 (isolation #260) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I coulda swore she said she vigged you....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6915 (isolation #261) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also thought SS claimed rolecop?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6917 (isolation #262) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah prob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7208 (isolation #263) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how much longer till deadline? At any rate, I'll catch up in the morning/latter today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7233 (isolation #264) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7083, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7065, Creature wrote:Water aboat Nero Cain? We kinda forgot him.
What about Nero? He has been bleeding obvtown almost the entire game.
he's just salty I called him scum. My history with Creature is that after like 2 or 3 games I fell in line with the "if Creature is posting no matter how dumb and useless it is then he's town" but he's been actively trying to improve his meta and can now do a string of posts as scum. Heroes is as an example and it seems like he was scum in some other game where he fooled a bunch of players b/c he had a handful of posts. Karm was pretty null to me and its not impossible for me to see a Creature getting ran up and replacing into his main. Are you town reading his content or are you just saying Creature is town b/c he has some posts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7257 (isolation #265) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7869 (isolation #266) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, lets see if I can finish reading these 20 pages b4 DnD tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7919 (isolation #267) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7364, davesaz wrote:I'll get pissed off and Boon will be finding a replacement. Shut the fuck up already,
dude!
In post 7384, DrewVa wrote:@everyone: did you get messages from the mod about alignments, fruit, sticky fruit, other bullshit?
last night? no. I was told my alignment at the beginning of the game and told when I was loud.
In post 7390, DrewVa wrote:I'd kinda like Nero to say who he neighborized
profii
In post 7432, Elsa Jay wrote:That's my fucking job to be suspicious.
lol no.

though this might be more of a joke than when I first read it as.
In post 7443, profii wrote:my theory is EJ wants to be lynched rather than killed for an undeclared reason.

I am not sure if it is AI behaviour though.
mine is that both were scum and he sacrificed SS so he could argue that he's super town for lying and getting a scum killed.
In post 7463, Jingle wrote:I read his ISO the night
Wanna expand on this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7924 (isolation #268) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im not even sure why you'd even think that I gifted Elsa anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7942 (isolation #269) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Elsa>>>Jingle>>>Dave>>>BEF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7944 (isolation #270) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I'd put Creature b4 everyone but Elsa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7971 (isolation #271) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What are your thoughts on Elsa, Nancy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8012 (isolation #272) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you guys pushing BEF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8020 (isolation #273) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8015, Jingle wrote:Wouldn't say I've pushed him yet
I didn't really name you as a BEF pusher so why did you feel the need to need to defend yourself? Also, you are saying that he's "prob scum" anyways so you are pushing him despite claiming that you aren't.

In post 8015, Jingle wrote:He's pushing EJ for lying but seems to think EJ is town and he's pushing "Day Reps have scum" despite the Ramcius mislynch and multiple arguments about why that's not a helpful path to go down that he hasn't responded to.
I'll have to check to make sure but I don't think he's calling EJ town and I haven't played with BEF scum (at least I don't remember if I have) but doubling down on this day rep thing seems like something scum wouldn't do.

I think its far more likely that scum are pushing BEF as opposed to BEF being scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8021 (isolation #274) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

No offense Jingle but winning as town doesn't necessarily make you a great player and I don't remember you being that influential or accurate in our last game but eh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8037 (isolation #275) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8035, BrightEyedFish wrote:I am still teetering between voting for EJ and N&M.
y not Jingle?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8040 (isolation #276) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8030, Jingle wrote:@Nero: Why do you think scum wouldn't hide behind mechanical pushes that don't require them to fake scumhunting?
that's kinda misreppy bro. Scum usually tend to avoid making waves, he's pushing something that's likely wrong and unpopular. Do you see scum him going "hey, let me push something that I'll prob get flak for."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8043 (isolation #277) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you are hardly the sole pusher of BEF. But then again you said earlier that you aren't really pushing him. The mental gymnastics alone makes me want you dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8044 (isolation #278) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8042, RCEnigma wrote:Bef isn't the kind of scum player to wag it in your face.
not according to Jingle!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8090 (isolation #279) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8089, davesaz wrote:@Jingle: I found it scummy, and still think it is. I didn't do a good job of saying so.
Are you saying that I'm scummy for not thinking BEF is scum here? or am I misunderstanding something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8103 (isolation #280) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not too keen on lynching one of the only claimed protectives. Though I guess Jingle is also a protective and I wouldn't mind lynching him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8105 (isolation #281) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8093, Jingle wrote:I'm saying that until very recently he wasn't getting flak for pushing that, and that supposing he wouldn't do a behavior because someone realized it was scummy after he was doing it is wrong.
you were hardly the first person to scumread BEF.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8116 (isolation #282) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey fish, talk about how Jingle couldn't push the way he is as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8118 (isolation #283) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl had been talking about BEF b4 Jingle replaced in unless I'm mixing up games.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8121 (isolation #284) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does Kolchi lurking affect him? As far as I know I was the only one scum reading that slot. I don't think a scum Jingle would not try to redeem the slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8122 (isolation #285) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8119, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8116, Nero Cain wrote:hey fish, talk about how Jingle couldn't push the way he is as scum.
In post 8117, Nev and Max wrote:I didnt say couldnt, (did I?) i think i said wouldnt.

Why would he as scum come in when no one was really saying anything about him and start pushing in ways that are getting people to talk about him? Its counter intuitive.
In post 8118, Nero Cain wrote:ppl had been talking about BEF b4 Jingle replaced in unless I'm mixing up games.
You ask why I think something about jingle. I answer. You reply with something about BEF...

Yes people have been scum reading BEF, i said Jingle was flying under radars and doesnt make sense for scum!jingle to put a target on his own back.
For some reason I misinterpreted your talk about Jingle as talk about BEF. IDK man, all I'm saying is that him coming in to push on an already established push and attempting to redeem a slot is not "counter intuitive". What would be counter intuitive is if he continued to lurk it out.

At the same time, a quick skim of his play in Anything Goes shows that this (wanting a mass claim, focussing on mechanics based scumhunting) isn't all that dissimilar. Go ISO his scum games, Nancy. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8139 (isolation #286) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

of course, a commuter is a protection role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8200 (isolation #287) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not voting N+M without further protection claims.

Nancy, you are passing on Elsa b/c Creature says he targeted him with something. I'd ask you about Creature (who I'm also not town reading) but they are tied up Elsa so I'm sure thats a no for you. Wut about Jingle?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8201 (isolation #288) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8199, Thanos wrote:So Creature:
N2 targeted EJ
N3 targeted Una
N4 targeted me

And got "no result" all the time?
Wow. He's targeted all my scum reads sans you. Is a Creature/EJ/Una team too simple?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8214 (isolation #289) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i like how Una just colored Elsa red.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8299 (isolation #290) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Una pseudo-conf town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8334 (isolation #291) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nev, remind me who you want dead?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8573 (isolation #292) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

these mechanics are a clusterfuck and making my brain hurt. Does anyone have a chart?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8613 (isolation #293) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

heh. I totally forgot Gamma was in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9262 (isolation #294) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Does anyone want to catch me up? I really don't feel like reading.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9264 (isolation #295) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What did he claim again? How did Drew die?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9267 (isolation #296) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, lets lynch BEF then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9268 (isolation #297) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9266, PenguinPower wrote:Well 99% conf!town.
????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9360 (isolation #298) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

BEF can you remind me of your scum reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9379 (isolation #299) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if BEF is scum and his team shot Drew to save him they are basically doing so to get one night from him. I don't really have much to add at this point so the day reps can end the day if everyone is done talking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9382 (isolation #300) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a day rep? ok then. I'll hammer before bed in case anyone has anything else to add.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9384 (isolation #301) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you want his permission?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9395 (isolation #302) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how could he use a venge if he wasn't lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9398 (isolation #303) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, Elsa is scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9403 (isolation #304) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Scum wouldn't waste their action on a slot that's dying today. Look at the little scumbutt overcompensating.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9439 (isolation #305) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, im going to bed.

End the day

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9592 (isolation #306) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Real sorry. Shoulda just went v/la this weekend but I thought I'd get a chance to post but I'll catch up when I get home.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9617 (isolation #307) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBH I was expecting to miss like 20 pages but its only like 7 so I'll be done here in a bit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9619 (isolation #308) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9462, Elsa Jay wrote:Thinking about it, giving a commuter an extra charge wasn't the best plan but I didn't know which investigative scum would kill and I didn't trust Nev at the time.
:igmeou:
In post 9467, Nev and Max wrote:We could finish our mass claim since I think 2 people are still holding g out for some reason.
I'm not "holding out". I'm VT anyways *shrugz*
In post 9468, Elsa Jay wrote:Still a Miller. A weak one at that from Una.
Why does a town Una give a nonaction role the weak mod?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9620 (isolation #309) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9516, Jingle wrote:Preferred claim order for tomorrow is Nero X dave, btw.
Why did you want this tomorrow and not today?
In post 9545, Thanos wrote:Who's townreading N&M and why?
I was/am. I remember liking their early game and then I started to sour when they were lurking. I was against flipping them the other day b/c I had forgotten about Gamma's claim but Jinglescum prob means they are town anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9621 (isolation #310) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9601, Formerfish wrote:
In post 9595, Jingle wrote:The only real viable lynch is profii.
Penguin wanted profii today. Maybe scum killed him to throw shade at me and prevent him from pushing the lynch on profii.
How would killing PP throw shade on you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9622 (isolation #311) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, there really wasn't much to catch up on so I longer feel bad about being busy this weekend.

I'm not really understanding why there's talk of lynching Pofii so someone needs to explain that to me real slow.

I don't really like how Jingle was trying hard as F to lynch N+M and now claiming he's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9624 (isolation #312) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So, TLK had fruit but both Profii and BEF denied giving him fruit so Jingle is saying that he's lying at least that's how I read it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9625 (isolation #313) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So my question is why couldn't have TLK gotten fruit some other way. Who did Proffi and BEF actually send fruit to?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9632 (isolation #314) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9630, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9622, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like how Jingle was trying hard as F to lynch N+M and now claiming he's town.
Where was this happening? I dont remember jingle coming at us at all.
I remember Jingle though it's possible that I could misremember. You do remember getting pushed right?
In post 9631, Nev and Max wrote:If we 1v1 bef/profii and bef comes up town... Do I need to finish there or do you get it?
I really don't.

TLK gets fruit and we don't know how. So either Proffi sent Fruit to TLK and not PP and he's lying for some reason...or?

The only way I see it as a 1v1 is if we are saying that there can only be one fruit vendor but Proffi seems to be giving up anyways so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9637 (isolation #315) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok. Proffi claims to have sent it to PP. PP doesn't get Sticky Fruit but TLK does. So either Proffi is lying or scum have some way of messing with the fruit. I'm really not getting it but he's giving up so w/e man.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9639 (isolation #316) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9636, Jingle wrote:and then arguing against DrewVa's plan to lynch the uncc'd protective
I know that
I
argued against lynching the sole* protection claim but I remember it as you being ok with lynching him but you are saying that I'm mixing up you and Drew so ok.

*since I had forgotten about Gamma's claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9640 (isolation #317) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3, Boonskiies wrote:2 variants for large.
In post 3, Boonskiies wrote:One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.
So...the way I'm reading this is we could have 2 boonbank roles and 1 variants or 1 boon bank role and 2 variants. Who are the variant roles?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9642 (isolation #318) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok so no scum variant. Why does Profii send fruit to TLK and lie about sending it to PP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9652 (isolation #319) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9643, Jingle wrote:The fact that it did in fact lead to two town lynches is at least indicative that it was scum motivated, though.
remind me how it lead to two town lynches?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9655 (isolation #320) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And scum can't have an unknown factional ability or just a normal role that interacts with the fruit some kinda way?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9656 (isolation #321) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do we know what a roleblock/jailkeep does on fruit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9660 (isolation #322) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9657, Jingle wrote:If scum has a hidden factional redirection that Boon hasn't even hinted at, I'm not gonna feel bad when scum destroys us because the premise of the game was breached.
but this isn't an open game. Maybe semi-open?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9664 (isolation #323) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9661, davesaz wrote:It's booneytoons, therefore it follows the booneytoons guidelines.
I get that, and we have to be told about scum factional abilities like their one to put their guy in the day reps?
In post 9662, davesaz wrote:There's also the point that Profii's role supposedly enabled whatever happened to DrewVa,
???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9722 (isolation #324) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How dare I ask questions about something I don't understand! Just follow the hive mind. Not like anything bad has ever happened when one blindly follows another.

Jingle is basically saying "we don't know how TLK got sticky fruit, so lets lynch Profii." but was doing a kinda shit job of explaining that.
In post 9675, Nev and Max wrote:Bro. This was a huge thing. Have you not been keeping up at all?
Yes, but I didn't remember that whole Profii claiming that once he uses his gifts he gets some kinda of prize. Sorry?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9730 (isolation #325) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9728, Nev and Max wrote:They are showing almost no knowledge of some pretty high level events in the game,
The only "event" that happened was that TLK got fruit. I'll admit to not knowing/remembering that he claimed to have sent it to PP and that I didn't remember the details of Proffi's claim. Why is it so important that I remember small details?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9744 (isolation #326) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What all did you ask Boon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9760 (isolation #327) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9758, UnaBombaH wrote:I think that if trying to solve a game like this with roles and night-actions at this point feels hopeless.
just lynch Proffi and move on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9762 (isolation #328) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Aren't you supposed to be in germany?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9768 (isolation #329) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9766, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 9762, Nero Cain wrote:Aren't you supposed to be in germany?
So????
Just thought it was a little odd that he'd come in to protest his lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9793 (isolation #330) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you did give a "commuter" an extra charge and that doesn't seem townie at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9795 (isolation #331) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or you know, you two are scum....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9807 (isolation #332) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like scum would waste protection on you, Elsa.

VOTE: Jingle

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9844 (isolation #333) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9812, Nev and Max wrote:Why vote there when you didn't say much in the bonus room?
this is not exactly true. I layed out my reasons but I didn't give a Mastina level wall.
In post 9815, Nev and Max wrote:Why follow through as scum by sending the doc an extra shot.
LAMIST. Like just look, you are so against Jingle being scum just b/c he gave you a shot wich is the exact reason why scum do townie things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9846 (isolation #334) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Elsa, I really don't think N+M is scum, just dumb town. I won't vote them today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9852 (isolation #335) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Someone WAS supposed to gift you a hood last night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9855 (isolation #336) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9851, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9846, Nero Cain wrote:Elsa, I really don't think N+M is scum, just dumb town. I won't vote them today.
Excuse the fuck out of me. What part of me is playing dumb town?
lying about my actions in the hood to start with.
In post 9850, Nev and Max wrote:Why follow scums plan?
Honestly, its not like I could think of anything "better". Maybe I didn't understand something b/c Jingle also won with us, right? Thats really the only thing I cared about that Jingle didn't get an extra whatever he is. Or are you able to confirm that he is a commuter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9861 (isolation #337) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9857, Nev and Max wrote:And no, how would I be able to confirm him?
I coulda swore I read something about a shot transfer thingy. If he transferring his shots to you aren't you able to tell his role but judging from your response the role doesn't work like that or maybe I misread or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9864 (isolation #338) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9860, Nev and Max wrote:Right now Im thinking that Nero and Elsa are the scum team.
lol

this guy is a moron

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9868 (isolation #339) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

prob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9877 (isolation #340) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9865, Jingle wrote:I can definitely understand the thought process that leads to there. I think he's wrong, but I can understand his thought process.
I don't exactly get it though. Like he's apparently scum reading me for X reason that's independent of this Elsa didn't get a hood shot from N+M. Or maybe he wasn't and he's just butthurt I called him dumb town. I mean I get the "Elsa said he didn't get my hood shot so she's scum lying" but I'm not really sure how I entered the picture.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9880 (isolation #341) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but why do you not trust me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9884 (isolation #342) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been against lynching him since he claimed and there was only one other doctor claim. How in the world am I throwing shade?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9888 (isolation #343) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

butthurt, ok.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9891 (isolation #344) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm voting Elsa not you so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9895 (isolation #345) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok fine, I was being a dick. Sorry but let's move on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9956 (isolation #346) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bunyip isn't even protection.

Commuter is protection despite Jimgle claiming it's not. But I've been doubting his commuter claim for awhile now.

An x-shot doc and x-shot babysitter seem totally reasonable for a large.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9959 (isolation #347) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town

babysitter
fruit vendor
sticky fruit vendor
watcher
grifter
motion detector
4x VT
visitor

vs.

Mafia
[/b
]
rolecop
jailkeeper
Renagede

claimed

named townie
communter
Thanos' role
tracker
miller
roleblocker
doc
bunyip

but we know its not balanced anyways. So I'm not sure where you wanna put things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9963 (isolation #348) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, are any of the claims confirmed to be their role? But you're right, looking for balance in a bastard Boon game won't be found.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10025 (isolation #349) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nice, I'll be conf town tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10031 (isolation #350) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10029, Xtoxm wrote:cunt
the PC police gonna getcha.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10081 (isolation #351) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum already had a jailkeeper.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10084 (isolation #352) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you can always no lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10087 (isolation #353) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10086, Elsa Jay wrote:Some setups have compulsive lynches.
this must be super rare b/c I've been here 9 years and never seen this. Though it's technically possible that it could have been a game that I wasn't in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10088 (isolation #354) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or I could simply not remember it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10097 (isolation #355) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

see you later tonight

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10101 (isolation #356) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, i have to change my vote? ok then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10147 (isolation #357) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RIP Una. You fell on Xtoxm's sword and now he'll taste my axe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10149 (isolation #358) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that leaves Jingle/Dave as the mafia kill but IDK how there were three kills.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10150 (isolation #359) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10139, Nev and Max wrote:Confirmed by boon that no errors occurred and my action was submitted.
In post 10148, Nev and Max wrote:my save just vanished like a fart in the wind?
Doesn't this specifically mean that your action doesn't block the weak action?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10155 (isolation #360) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If Una targetted X and X is scum and it killed Una then it just means your doc doesn't protect against it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10157 (isolation #361) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10154, Nev and Max wrote:I hate this game.
but we are about to win :facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10158 (isolation #362) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm already on X so...

VOTE: End the Day

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10162 (isolation #363) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10159, Elsa Jay wrote:Atleast let Nev confirm their vote though. And maybe let Thanos speak.
I mean, my singular vote does jack shit.

Though I guess for completeness sake did Thanos send a FN to anyone but X?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10163 (isolation #364) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10160, Nev and Max wrote:I hate this game specifically because all the things I can normally do to figure out a game I can't do here. I've basically been choosing wrong on 1v1s all game.
Fair, it's all mechanical stuff so yeah it's kinda boring.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10174 (isolation #365) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10172, RCEnigma wrote:That's irrelevant if Una died targeting him.
of course, Una died on Xtom, how else does that explain 3 deaths? But even then that only explains like two deaths.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10220 (isolation #366) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, your options are

-elsa lied
-xtoxm blocks elsa to keep her from confirming me
In post 10207, RCEnigma wrote:I feel Dave or jingle would hav mentioned being made weak.
he could have forgot? I think Jingle gave all his shots away right? So either Dave was weak or its as RCE says and it's a factional ability.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10222 (isolation #367) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

remind me why Drews kill failed on you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10224 (isolation #368) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

true, I don't really remember what he's done this game, but I'm too tired to ISO dive him tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10227 (isolation #369) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'm already on xtoxm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10266 (isolation #370) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im gonna ISO RCE after lunch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10268 (isolation #371) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why wouldn't Elsa kill New?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10274 (isolation #372) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who'd Thanos send his FN to?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10286 (isolation #373) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So if Elsa can't kill and Thanos is confirmed town then scum is just you. POE sucks but sorry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10288 (isolation #374) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: RCE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10290 (isolation #375) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm then

VOTE: unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10291 (isolation #376) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i thought I remembered Jingle saying something about how if you are weak you can't do kills.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10294 (isolation #377) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10268, Nero Cain wrote:Why wouldn't Elsa kill New?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10297 (isolation #378) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If I was ascetic RCE couldn't have a vanilla result on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10302 (isolation #379) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What night did you investigate me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10312 (isolation #380) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll be back after lunch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10325 (isolation #381) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10320, Elsa Jay wrote:And by that logic that means he used it on Nero last night.
yes, that's why your hood didn't work on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10328 (isolation #382) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10298, Thanos wrote:
In post 10297, Nero Cain wrote:If I was ascetic RCE couldn't have a vanilla result on me.
Interesting - that RCE counts it in his list of possibilities then.
In post 10300, RCEnigma wrote:You're right. I'm just throwing scenarios out.
In post 10301, Thanos wrote:Wouldn't you KNOW he's not ascetic? Like that scenario should be COMPLETELY ruled out.
thoughts, Elsa?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10334 (isolation #383) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would SS dying on TLK make you think I'm a goon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10335 (isolation #384) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or I guess that you're just saying that you think Profii sent him a multitask but I still don't see how that makes you think I'm a goon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10340 (isolation #385) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10336, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 10334, Nero Cain wrote:Why would SS dying on TLK make you think I'm a goon?
You can only be a goon if you come back with a vanilla result afaik.
I can also be a vanilla townie (which is what I am.)

you already have a nilla result on me so I'm not getting your logic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10349 (isolation #386) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10344, RCEnigma wrote:Elsa as scum could be like anything tbh and I went back and forth with who was the better one to check
I mean, you could have just taken the extra shot and not sent me a loud mod for F all reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10351 (isolation #387) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

But why a loud mod?

I'm not understanding why you are saying your role is useless without mods.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10360 (isolation #388) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm town man so its either you or Elsa. Elsa is right that she has been a constant push most of the game. I'm too lazy to fact check her "3 of the 4 scum have pushed me" but I know that she was a major push so I'm gonna say that its prob true.

I think you giving me a loud mod and not keeping the extra investigation is actually pretty scummy.

We can just crossvote at this point and let Thanos decide if he wants you or town to win.

VOTE: RCE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10365 (isolation #389) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Auro was already a confirmed FN.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10368 (isolation #390) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10362, Auro wrote:
In post 2366, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2365, Elsa Jay wrote:
@Mafia: I may or may not also have the possibility of being an informed Traitor, so please don't shoot me and waste your shot.
Can we lynch it now?
In post 2368, profii wrote:
In post 2365, Elsa Jay wrote:
@Mafia: I may or may not also have the possibility of being an informed Traitor, so please don't shoot me and waste your shot.
I don’t know how to process that
Nero, I don't think that's a sufficient reason to townread Elsa. They could've made those associations on purpose.
I'm not really getting your point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10372 (isolation #391) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10367, Auro wrote:Nero's readiness to vote RCE both times so far irks me slightly
then why is Elsa scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10377 (isolation #392) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10370, Auro wrote:
In post 10368, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not really getting your point.
Oh sorry, some random quotes I plussed earlier made their way in. I was just responding to you that scum pushing Elsa doesn't auto make him town.
ok sure, but what makes her scum over RCE?

What our you thoughts on a supposed town invest giving away a shot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10380 (isolation #393) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, he sent fruit to TLK

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10384 (isolation #394) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mo rush, you have like 7 days

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10391 (isolation #395) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10382, Auro wrote:Wasn't he only a Vanilla invest?
yes
In post 10382, Auro wrote:As scum he'd want to keep the shot, no?
depends if he has a useful ability or not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10394 (isolation #396) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know why town wouldn't want another invest? He's saying that he's not useful without mods but I don't get why a vanilla check is not useful.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10409 (isolation #397) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: unvote

now you can self

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10414 (isolation #398) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, you just said I was scum so FMPOV it looks like you are just waiting in case Elsa changes his mind and votes me leaving you to hammer if Auro also votes me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10416 (isolation #399) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also probably won't be around in 12 hours so any outstanding questions or anything that comes up will have to wait.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”