profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5432 (isolation #200) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:12 am

Post by profii »

In post 5406, mcqueen wrote:if i were scum, i’d just shut up and let tlk get lynched peacefully. Ive made it very clear that i want the ss gone, Nero agreed with me. Take from that what u will, but why would i be voting my partner THEN try to derail it to CD? especially when CD is likely not a realistic lynch candidate today. U really think i could pull something like that off? Me? :lol:
This reads like you know TLK is going to flip SS
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5551 (isolation #201) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:12 am

Post by profii »

TLK were you made loud last night? I made someone loud last night - sticky fruit is ok for multi tasking...

i.e. if a redirector was directing things to TLK then he should be loud as well? Thats a good point... unless the sticky fruit is stuck to something?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5560 (isolation #202) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:51 am

Post by profii »

Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

that's from OP about sticky fruit....

cant c+p my confessional but it says i 'give' a modifier, it says the person is informed..

i checked with boon and if i use it, i dont know if it was successful or not - and i dont get another go , so no idea if someone is loud or not
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5588 (isolation #203) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:07 am

Post by profii »

In post 5587, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5184, DrewVa wrote:
Vote Count 3.~~

The Last Knight[5]: McQueen, PenguinPower, RCEnigma, Profii, DrewVa
ElsaJay[1]: TLK
Gamma Emerald [1]: Creature
BrightEyedFish[1]: Profii
Not Voting [12]:
Kokichi Oma, BrightEyedFish, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, UnaBombah, Nev and Max, Davesaz, Xtoxm, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, Thanos, Cheeky Dancer

VOTE: TLK

this look right? if anything is wrong please correct the list yourself, and do bold votes in thread so we can actually see wtf is going on -d
Hopping on that wagon, ey?
defo sticky fruit?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5640 (isolation #204) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:11 am

Post by profii »

In post 5600, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5272, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5259, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5258, RCEnigma wrote:Or won a +1 night 1.
Ok...then why has no one else said anything?
Idk I think he's scum. But like I said BoonBank could be a scum role. So there's a world where a scum stickyfruit vendor won night 1 and passed Profii a fruit night one then passed another night 2.

It still doesn't explain what happened to Profiis fruit which is why I'm content with thinking TLK is lying.
Profii didn't pass his fruit because he had plans to pass it to his loyal target. They won't get it until tonight.

The original fruit passer gave me the fruit.
What do you mean by this and how do you know this?

I received sticky fruit n1
I gave loyal n1

I attempted to sticky fruit mr(s) loyal N2
But you got it

So I already had the fruit on N2 - how did the original person (who I don’t know) give it to you if they didn’t have it?
How do you know who they are?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5642 (isolation #205) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:51 am

Post by profii »

is it worth saying:

if my sticky fruit didnt go to loyal dude and una's quack didnt go to creature as intended - should someone claim if they heard the quack? or not? idk
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5741 (isolation #206) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:56 am

Post by profii »

I had a theory which I’ll fully discuss tomorrow in line with PPs wishes

I definitely did not give TLK the fruit so i need to try and work out why scum would send my sticky fruit to someone I scum read

I guess in theory I was open that the fruit should be with loyal dude today

So that means tomorrow the fruit would go to our first IC - cool

So either

Scum!TLK intercepted the sticky fruit ready to inno their pal tomorrow - but they couldn’t anticipate the PP thing so if TLK is scum he’d never openly say he had the sticky fruit because it outs him and ruin the plan as they’re only half way there

So if scum sent my sticky fruit to town!TLK he openly says he actually has the fruit and maybe scum are hoping whoever gets the fruit tomorrow, claims IC status and then my loyal dude goes “hang on” - casting doubt on the IC AND enabling scum to pick out my loyal dude

I think the latter fits better but you all have to trust that I passed the fruit to someone who isn’t TLk - therefore - I’d suggest if we still want to lynch him, I hammer to prove this is all legit as I’ve only got aesetic left to give anyone and that’s a poopy one anyway so it’s chill
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5753 (isolation #207) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:09 am

Post by profii »

In post 5746, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5741, profii wrote:I’d suggest if we still want to lynch him, I hammer to prove this is all legit as I’ve only got aesetic left to give anyone and that’s a poopy one anyway so it’s chill
while you are still a bit nullish to me, I'd really prefer Elsa hammer TLK if TLK is getting hammered today -d
Obviously it’s a discussion point - I think the pro of me dying is it categorically demonstrates interference in the sticky fruit

But let’s extrapolate on my plan - if scum wanted TLK to out the sticky fruit and me to go “you shouldn’t have it” then they get a lynch all liars and they know TLK is town so SS is likely true

That gives them 2 kills in 1 day - seems like a good scum idea

I also think the PP was an unexpected counter claim - but the scum have managed to move the sticky fruit without moving the Loud modifier to TLK which is unusual - which is why I think if I die, it clears up that everything is saying is legit

I haven’t really collected all the prizes and stuff but surely Elsa just gets vigged sooner or later - it’s easier?

UNVOTE: TLK

I think he is town and I think PP is town for interfering in a scum plan by accident - if he is scum he lets the TLK lynch roll on I guess
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5759 (isolation #208) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:46 am

Post by profii »

In post 5754, The Last Knight wrote:Just had a thought about the fruit... Don't you want it back, @Profii?
we can give it a go but...
In post 5757, Xtoxm wrote:i dont anyones scumreading you profii the deathwish is unnecessary
the point isn't about a scum read on me - the point is that the night action has been interfered with, my death proves that and gives some people involved in this some credibility - I'm assuming no one wants to be aesetic so I can just die i think....

as i said - it's a discussion point, from where i sit, it seems logical but if people think removing someone like Elsa is a better move then that's ok - maybe i can get vigged later.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5769 (isolation #209) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:52 am

Post by profii »

In post 5764, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5759, profii wrote:
In post 5754, The Last Knight wrote:Just had a thought about the fruit... Don't you want it back, @Profii?
we can give it a go but...
In post 5757, Xtoxm wrote:i dont anyones scumreading you profii the deathwish is unnecessary
the point isn't about a scum read on me - the point is that the night action has been interfered with, my death proves that and gives some people involved in this some credibility - I'm assuming no one wants to be aesetic so I can just die i think....

as i said - it's a discussion point, from where i sit, it seems logical but if people think removing someone like Elsa is a better move then that's ok - maybe i can get vigged later.
I would prefer an Elsa hammer myself. You are one of my favorite town reads. But if you want the fruit back, we might need to wait a day for my lynch. I'm down to get lynched but it seems like your plan has only been delayed and not completely halted. You can still give the fruit to your loyal target if you get it back.

So, if people want me to give the fruit back to Profii, then we need to wait until tomorrow to lynch me. This could also bait a NK on me and give some security to town if I survive the day. But yeah, I'm down to die today or tomorrow if that isn't the concensus.
I would like to continue my plan because we can pick up some IC dudes but what if we loop the whole thing and the fruit just goes back to you or some other random person? All that we would have achieved is a few more night kills and the realisation that scum are clucking with us

I think the fact I’m not dead means scum are confident they can stop this from being advantageous to us
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5811 (isolation #210) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:48 pm

Post by profii »

In post 5800, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5797, Nero Cain wrote:I thought the scenario we were discussing is that scum redirected profii's fruit. There's a second fruit vendor?
after reading profii’s recent posts it seems more likely there be 2 fruits (so a lone 2-shot scum SFV).
I don't think there would be 2 sticky fruit vendors as they are boon bank roles.

I think the natural thought process is

1. I am messing with you about my loyal/fruit plan and I'm actually just scum - I just got lucky by using the fruit to block PP. We don't want the loyal person to claim so it's better I flip tbh.

Or

2. scum have a way of messing with the fruit somehow (I can't explain)

Unless 1 boon bank role doesn't mean 1, it means 1 type of these roles can be on multiple slots in this game, but I am not sure how well that fits boons ethos of keeping things relatively normal. My opinion - 1 sticky fruit.

Also - the person I actually gave the loyal modifier to did breadcrumb something (I believe) and they haven't indicated they have a sticky fruit which goes someway to poo poo the idea that 2 sticky fruit exist - I'll caveat with the breadcrumb was very loose so I could be looking for something that isn't there... I'm optimistic.

So we knew I had a sticky fruit and we know that scum managed to make it go somewhere else - that suggests they did something to me rather than TLK, as TLK has claimed a role that doesn't do anything at night. That's a concern as it's a nifty power role in scums hands I guess.

I also believe the reason TLK is involved is because of his SS claim - scum want the 'double kill' so they have framed him - So if we do lynch TLK then it'll be interesting to see what happens to the hammer in this hidden voting thing but whatever probably better to just let that go for now.

Anyway, then we have PP, he 'coincidently' gifted something to the person involved in what appears to be scum framing. So let's play out PP drawing out a TLK mis claim on purpose - this means TLK is town. So we flip him, this then means we go nuts at PP which if he is scum means they've just traded off 2(if you consider SS kill) for 1. So that means scum have lost 1 of their 5 and they are happy to lose another for 2 town.

that puts the game at 3v13 tomorrow - I think that is ambitious or scum know the game is very scum sided...

So the other way of looking at it - the coincidence is just a coincidence, scum didn't intend for this plan to come out in this way. That means, the sticky fruit went to TLK and 1 of 2 things happen:

TLK expects the sticky fruit to have been sent to the loyal person, but it went to him - so he should come out and say profii wtf have you done here I'm not loyal, that means I get lynched - you all see my loyal/town plan thing was legit and TLK has been framed, that means the TLK lynch and SS kill is off the table which is bad for scum but maybe they are hoping I say something like "you need to know that so and so was the loyal dude" so they can kill him.

or if TLK said nothing, which I wouldn't expect, then tomorrow a random person goes "I got a fruit, I've just been IC'd, here profii, do it again" at which point there _should_ be someone loyal who says "well it didn't come from me so it's false" and that person should have been advocating for my lynch today, at least pre PP asking about the gift.

None of these plans make me think "yes that's the one here" so there is a PR at play which I can't put my finger on tbh. I don't know but I don't want to lynch TLK and probably not PP today. I'd put myself before either of them - you get 2 people with massive town equity, save the identify of the loyal dude for the loss of me when you flip me and find out Me/TLK was legit messed with by scum - that's arguably a policy lynch but worth thinking about - however, given one of the plans was that the counter claim ends in a me lynch, I'm not sure if I'm falling for some kind of trap here.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5812 (isolation #211) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by profii »

I just double checked my loud target from last night and there is no suggestion thus far they received it.

hmmmm
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5815 (isolation #212) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:21 am

Post by profii »

If TLK is town then the SS claim is legit so I guess that would probably appeal to scum and obviously they would know which is kinda making me think TLK town now.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5821 (isolation #213) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:07 am

Post by profii »

In post 5819, RCEnigma wrote:So the scum wifom to get 2 kills today is the only one that seems plausible to me. The only way a town PR messes with the sticky fruit is if they hard scumread Profii yesterday AFTER he claimed the fruit.

I know I was hard against Profii day 1 and I had no hand in this. Also I think it's fine for scum to go for the 2 for 1 play if one of them was taking heat day 2 so that the situation goes from just losing 1 partner day 3 into taking a townie down with them.

This could also be a scum assumption based on the end of day votecount where they felt they were outed on the Ramcius Lynch, that one would kind of point me to Dave to be frank.
What do you think about PP happening to give a gift to the person scum are meddling with ? do you think coincidence or involvement ? if the latter, what do you think the narrative/scum plan is... I just cant put my finger on it.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5824 (isolation #214) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:45 am

Post by profii »

alright chill that kind of makes more sense but I kinda expect a +X charge on a STV to fail, given the nature of the pass it around element to it.

also - no CC or 2nd fruit claim has emerged so...

finally - I'm not really advocating a lynch so idk if you think I am - I just don't want TLK or PP today...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5831 (isolation #215) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:56 am

Post by profii »

In post 5829, RCEnigma wrote:If there are 2 fruit going around then scum has one and PP outed it by questioning TLK. Which doesn't make sense from Scum!PP.
I still think on the balance of probability there's a frame job @ TLK due to his SS claim, the events unfolding makes PP probable town too - with the scum lynch day 1, I don't think they trade 2 for 1 and PP was just mixed up in this by chance - if anything other scum dudes which may have night actions are probably gather info elsewhere for their next move so I don't think 1 of the scum act upon the apparent nominated mislynch of the day.

that's where I'm sitting so I'll need convincing on either of those 2 - Until there is 2 fruit claims in 1 day, I'm going to work on the assumption of 1.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5835 (isolation #216) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:55 am

Post by profii »

Today’s TLK wagon is a good place to start I think
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5839 (isolation #217) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:08 am

Post by profii »

How is TLK town and Elsa town ?

If we lynch TLK a lot of people were ok with the Elsa hammer that probably means scum are in there

But you know I am probably in gullible mode right now just assuming I have scums plan and everyone else potentially lined up to be lynched is surely town - I think I’m right but I’ll hear anyone out on what’s happening here
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5840 (isolation #218) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:09 am

Post by profii »

I meant TLK town and Elsa scum ha oops
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5929 (isolation #219) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:54 am

Post by profii »

In post 5917, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5781, The Last Knight wrote:Or we could wait a day so that I can give Profii his fruit back. In that case, we could lynch Elsa or BEF today.
I might just be too out of the loop to understand this, but how does it conf.town you, if you "give profii his fruit back"?
I fail to see how scum!TLK couldn't give a fruit to town!profii.
Or Scum!TLK to scum!profii.
Hell, I don't even think profii is scummy, but it could even be town!TLK giving it to scum!profii.
What do we confirm/decide with you giving a fruit to profii tonight? :]
The fruit return is one element of the situation that bugs me -

we know scum can interfere with the fruit so it has essentially lost its value - why offer to give it to me, even if I try to give it to secret loyal dude, scum can stop us - so it's pretty much always going to be a fruitless endeavour from now on ha ha
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5977 (isolation #220) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:39 am

Post by profii »

I can get behind a S_S lynch
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5996 (isolation #221) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by profii »

In post 5992, Something_Smart wrote:If TLK is going to be the lynch I'm fine with hammering him if that's what people want.
Were all happy to hammer TLK

Ain’t that a thing
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5998 (isolation #222) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by profii »

Do you think he is going to get hung right now?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6086 (isolation #223) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:24 am

Post by profii »

In post 6084, RCEnigma wrote:So I didn't give my thought process on this earlier.

If TLK is town here then he really has the sticky fruit. If TLK has the sticky fruit then it has scum involvement, It's clear to me that town wouldn't redirect the only claimed role with a night action for fun. So if TLK is telling the truth then scum messed with Profiis ability making him town.

If all of that is true I think PP is town, I'm less sure on that but fmpov scum would know TLK had the sticky fruit and was Ascetic so the way that PP came at TLK is weird from a scum perspective trying to "catch" TLK out. Like he didn't know TLK would have the fruit and not some item he tried to fakeclaim.
I think we have different working out but both got the same answer
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6102 (isolation #224) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by profii »

I’m gonna vote S_S now

With this mechanic scum never hammer, if TLK is legit they let the hammer kill someone else, get a NK, get outed and another NK

If you believe the claim “Super Saint is supposed to be lynched” is a ridiculous idea imo
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6116 (isolation #225) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:11 am

Post by profii »

In post 6111, UnaBombaH wrote:Implying too much information..
Well I do have more information than you right now.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6117 (isolation #226) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:17 am

Post by profii »

In post 6113, UnaBombaH wrote:And even further - whoever said we can't organize the hammer is talking poop.
If the majority agrees that TLK is the lynch, we tell everyone to get onboard the wagon.
We then tell the hammerer to unvote -> revote so that they end up last on the wagon.
If they refuse to do that -> lynch them.
If they claim to do that, but really didn't -> lynch them the next day. (PLUS THE POTENTIAL BONUS THAT EVEN SCUM DON'T THEN KNOW WHO WAS THE LAST ONE TO VOTE. MIGHT BE ONE OF THEM ANYWAY?)
Anyone leaving the wagon or some other lynch going through -> we again have scummy individuals to cross-examine tomorrow.

Let's make a lynch happen.
See this scum pings me because scum could already just be sat on TLK

or start the move there any time from now because it is HARD WORK to get so many people to agree on a lynch - a majority is hard enough in a normal game, but the ENTIRE PLAYER LIST?

ok I'll tell you what - if you can make that happen, I'll be the last one to vote for TLK before we get the scum "on and off" so the risk of them messing about is mine.

there is no way so many people agree this is a good idea

All it takes is a scum goon to offer to hammer, not hammer, boom, they get a mislynch and a random super saint miskill (so lets say me if I do that plan above)
then they night kill

ok we get 1 obvious scum, but after that, another night kill...

plus that's 2 opportunities for them to do whatever they did with the sticky fruit and mess around with our night actions so it's not like things are going to suddenly become clear after all these game phases.

so yes I am considering TLK very highly in my town list and yes I do have more information than you because I know about the sticky fruit and can trust the PM more than you can trust me so I'm comfortable with that.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6119 (isolation #227) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:28 am

Post by profii »

i think we have a good scummy slot in S_S but we are pretty much policy lynching TLK on the back of the claim.

let's say S_S is scum, we trade 1 for 1, day lynch for night kill.
let's say TLK is town, we trade 1 scum lynch for a town lynch and 3 town kills as scum will never play our hammer game in this setup... ever!

so if we go for S_S or not, it seems much much more sensible to go for the scummiest slot than mess about with TLK for now i think.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6135 (isolation #228) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:30 am

Post by profii »

In post 6133, Thanos wrote:Oh Profii claimed just Fruit Vendor and not SFV?
Right, seems good. Why is PP town?

~Auro
I claimed inventor

I made someone (secret) loyal on N1 and also received the sticky fruit
I then figured if I gave (secret) the sticky fruit, the loyal factor might be a good combo (I thought Secret breadcrumbed a Pr so it was the plan anyway)

Then the sticky fruit ended up with TLK N2 and I confirm TLK is not (secret)

So given TLK is aesetic due to receiving the fruit, scum did “something” to me
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6136 (isolation #229) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:35 am

Post by profii »

Hadn’t really considered that Scum might be fruit stealing to pass the aesetic around themselves

That would mean TLK capitulated at PPs enquiry and it was already public info that I would pass fruit to the loyal dude so in theory if the claim wasn’t true then TLK would know he is not the loyal dude and he would be caught lying

Still think that’s less probable but it’s a thought I guess. Not enough to move my vote tbh
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6146 (isolation #230) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by profii »

I’m on S_S
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6245 (isolation #231) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by profii »

VOTE: Something_smart

So it’s a choice between 2 people who failed to vote as we said (surprise!!!!) and we need to kill either the one who wants to do or the one who has barely made a scum read since Xmas...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6246 (isolation #232) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by profii »

Although just reading I suppose Elsa seems to be bullet proof? So might be a better lynch just to make sure it goes through >.<
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6252 (isolation #233) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by profii »

Oh the sticky fruit has probably gone for sure :(
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6260 (isolation #234) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by profii »

In post 6258, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6254, Thanos wrote:
In post 6243, Elsa Jay wrote:I unvoted and voted again like you told me too, but sadly a fatal error was made because I unvoted and revoted in the same post: it cancelled each other out and didn't count as a new vote.
@mod, if I unvote and vote in the same post, does the timestamp change?
It definitely should.
Easiest way to work with this is if someone else has done it and can verify

Or

We lynch S_S today, someone does it on purpose to verify Elda’s story - deal with it tomorrow
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6265 (isolation #235) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by profii »

The only thing I can think is Elsa is trying to some role of S_S another night and it is S_S
Or Elsa is either some 3rd party weird win con

Outside chance of a singer
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6267 (isolation #236) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by profii »

In post 6250, Elsa Jay wrote:Well a Jailkeeper would definitely do that.

How elsa do you explain no kill with both a vig and maf shot? Clearly scum went for me as well.
Had a thought

Would someone cheat death in jail

Or would there just be no kill

Seems a weird message for a non-flip

Anyone seen this in the previous boom games?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6277 (isolation #237) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by profii »

In post 6272, Elsa Jay wrote:Some BOONus dude just made me Weak as well as gave me a plus 1 charge. Somethings up here.

BOONus winners, someone just gave their shit to me.
In post 6273, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6234, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 6221, Boonskiies wrote:
Someone has cheated death.

I lived, bitches. Both from the mafia AND the vigilante shot. Somehow.

Pedit: Por Que, DrewVa?
How would you know if you were shot twice?
Wait I made someone loud
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6423 (isolation #238) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by profii »

I tried to post earlier but I think it failed- I gave Una the Ascetic thing because I figured he was some kind of loud/semi claimed dude and I figured we could prove his role via other means, thus reducing the wifom of someone else making a claim and potentially failed results on that slot or whatever

soz but it seemed like the best way to nullify that negative utility
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6425 (isolation #239) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by profii »

In post 6332, DrewVa wrote:Profii could you confirm if you got a hood shot? thanks

VOTE: elsa

-d
a what? I don't think so? I played a night game thing if that's what you mean
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6430 (isolation #240) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by profii »

In post 6363, RCEnigma wrote:In addition, I'm a bunyip.
hang on - we've had a sticky fruit vendor and now a bunyip and I'm a variant - does this all still fit?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6438 (isolation #241) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by profii »

sneaky boon - it was a boon bank role in the last booneytoonz I played (hi The worst :) )
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6514 (isolation #242) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:31 am

Post by profii »

so we lynch S_S

someone does the unvote / vote trick

and we deal with elsa tomorrow?

hurrah
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6516 (isolation #243) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:07 am

Post by profii »

good point well made
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6545 (isolation #244) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:30 am

Post by profii »

In post 6531, Something_Smart wrote:I gave neighborizer to profii
when was this because I don't see it and I'll double check with Boon...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6578 (isolation #245) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:24 am

Post by profii »

In post 6571, DrewVa wrote:Considering profii flat denies even getting your hood shot, ss...

-d
I am not clear what night this was supposed to have happened - wondering if it’s something to do with sticky gate
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6584 (isolation #246) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:40 am

Post by profii »

That didn’t happen :-/
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6585 (isolation #247) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:40 am

Post by profii »

@DrewVa
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6589 (isolation #248) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:49 am

Post by profii »

In post 6588, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because there is a trend going on with him I find VERY sketchy.
Read DrewVas ISO
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6593 (isolation #249) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:56 am

Post by profii »

In post 6590, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's 1000+ posts lol
DrewVa can activate people and it puts them in the bonus rounds

I assume that’s what you want to have words about
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6684 (isolation #250) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:15 am

Post by profii »

NEWS JUST IN

I have the neighborizor

Still want to lynch S_S for not hammering - but I’ll at least re read why I shouldn’t and reconsider
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6704 (isolation #251) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by profii »

That’s right and they aren’t outed yet
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6791 (isolation #252) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:29 am

Post by profii »

Excuse me as I'm a little bit confused but is this a fair summary:

S_S =

rolecop

N1 - no action

N2 - Elsa = "traitor" - also, S_S Received a disloyal / +1 charge

N3 - Xtoxm = "no result" therefore, Xtoxm == alignment of S_S (as we don't know either alignment, if I'm playing devils advocate)

So - I'm a bit confused - In my role, I specifically asked about the timing of giving the modifiers - I gave my loyal out N1 to try and create a cop, similar to S_S claim here - but I was specifically told by boon, the receiving party would be informed about their modification at the next day start, so they couldn't actually cop anyone until N2, the night after...

If we apply the same logic to the S_S claim, I don't think S_S actually copped Elsa by merit of getting a result, he is just saying the role traitor = scum

So then the Xtoxm bit is essentially irrelevant to the ongoing Elsa Vs S_S thing we have, and we will deal with that later after 1 of these 2 flip I would suggest

Is that fair?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6813 (isolation #253) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:51 am

Post by profii »

In post 6792, RCEnigma wrote:For SS to fake traitor and both Dave and creature to claim disloyal checks on Elsa would have to come from 4 scum in a situation that's SvS to begin with so I don't...think that's the case?
Would I be correct in saying that a disloyal check on a miller would also provide the same result as on a traitor or not?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6819 (isolation #254) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:59 am

Post by profii »

In post 6817, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 6813, profii wrote:
In post 6792, RCEnigma wrote:For SS to fake traitor and both Dave and creature to claim disloyal checks on Elsa would have to come from 4 scum in a situation that's SvS to begin with so I don't...think that's the case?
Would I be correct in saying that a disloyal check on a miller would also provide the same result as on a traitor or not?
No. Miller is town-aligned. Traitor is scum-aligned.
In post 6814, RCEnigma wrote:I don't know what Miller's wincon is.
Millers are Town-only.
doesn't matter anyway, I'm still distrusting the disloyal aspect but S_S did clarify he just rolecop'd and got traitor

I was thinking if S_S disloyal'd a miller, would he get "no result" inferring a town role was guilty - but A) that's mod specific and B) it didn't happen anyway, so I'll just forget about it!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6821 (isolation #255) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:01 am

Post by profii »

In post 6820, Jingle wrote:Again, it depends on Boon. He could have made millers trigger weak/loyal/disloyal. It depends on how it's worded given we're in the theme queue.
S_S wasn't disloyal when he looked at our miller claim elsa, so it's kinda irrelevant.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6929 (isolation #256) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:15 am

Post by profii »

EJ was not the intended target for Loyal or sticky fruit.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6930 (isolation #257) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:16 am

Post by profii »

I think we were asking about bonus rounds, me and nero were in with Gamma last night.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6940 (isolation #258) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:23 am

Post by profii »

3/4 votes to end day causes day to end

VOTE: S_S
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6967 (isolation #259) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by profii »

It’s a close run race and either lynch probably has valid pros and cons

I’m going S_S and I think most people have had a chance to consider

VOTE: end of day

L-2 to end of day
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7182 (isolation #260) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:11 am

Post by profii »

In our game it was me / Nero / gamma

Nero claimed p much straight away and no one has come back saying he fibbed to win in any game that I remember so I trusted him

Gamma was pretty inactive so didn’t hammer right TIL near the end so I guess that’s why the neighbourizor thing came to me late

The prizes I got to choose were

Ninja
Macho
Charge transfer
Multi tasking

I tried to charge transfer Nero but I would assume it failed as the description say I transfer my charges and I don’t think I have any as part of my role but correct me if I’m wrong

The rest seemed too risky or pointless if I hit scum/non-pr etc so I just hoped for the best :-/
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7193 (isolation #261) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:40 am

Post by profii »

It specifically says I can transfer MY remaining charges to another player and I asked if someone giving me a charge let’s me invent another modifier (nope) so I conclude my role has no charges per se
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7195 (isolation #262) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:06 am

Post by profii »

I’ll check I dunno coz I actually received it post day start so a “game phase” hasn’t passed - maybe I can just hang on
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7220 (isolation #263) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:57 am

Post by profii »

In post 7217, Elsa Jay wrote:So now it's up to Cheeky, Profii, and Creature for us to end this day. Welp.

How long do we got until it would end naturally, by the way?
I voted EoD ages ago
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7327 (isolation #264) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by profii »

Touchdown Superb Owl!!!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7443 (isolation #265) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:43 am

Post by profii »

my theory is EJ wants to be lynched rather than killed for an undeclared reason.

I am not sure if it is AI behaviour though.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7459 (isolation #266) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:03 am

Post by profii »

No mod message

Read list in a bit
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7776 (isolation #267) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am

Post by profii »

In post 7774, UnaBombaH wrote:@everyone else - based on my latest posting, who thinks RCE might have fakeclaimed Bunyip / is scum?
I still maintain I did not give my sticky fruit to TLK on N2 so if it turns out there was some global messing around on N2 I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't know if anyone has any N2 results that they can verify against say flipped people etc to try and rule things in / out
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7862 (isolation #268) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:20 am

Post by profii »

In post 7860, RCEnigma wrote:I'll probably regret saying this but I'd let Una mislynch before I Lynch xtoxm.
Why would you regret that exactly
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7871 (isolation #269) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by profii »

In post 7864, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7862, profii wrote:
In post 7860, RCEnigma wrote:I'll probably regret saying this but I'd let Una mislynch before I Lynch xtoxm.
Why would you regret that exactly
If xtoxm is scum here I'd be eating my words.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7872 (isolation #270) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by profii »

^ I meant to actually post lol

It just seems a weird turn of phrase - obviously you are saying Xtoxm is town but are you saying you want to mislynch Una here ? Like you town read una but their flip proves what? Why would you be happy with a mislynch ? How do you know / guess this?

I’m guessing I’ve missed what you are really saying so maybe ignore me
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7946 (isolation #271) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by profii »

In post 7943, davesaz wrote:I'll have you know that every single post I make is well thought out.
None of mine ever are
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7947 (isolation #272) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by profii »

Re the N&M claim

It’s a curious claim because surely in a scum PT the other guys would be like “we will put N&M protection on ~whoever~”

Like IME of scum it’s not necessarily up to the individual scum PRs to declare their own actions

So it could be an extra wifom element of the claim

I need to iso to decide
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7952 (isolation #273) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by profii »

In post 7950, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7946, profii wrote:
In post 7943, davesaz wrote:I'll have you know that every single post I make is well thought out.
None of mine ever are
Well it occured to me nightchat is a thing anyway so, lol relevant.
Zing
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7953 (isolation #274) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by profii »

It’s probably worth noting the first time we ended a day we got S_S who flipped scum so that sits well with the though that the tool is pro town rn
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7984 (isolation #275) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:35 am

Post by profii »

My gut feeling so far is BEF is pushing a red herring in terms of the day rep business and I wanna vote there
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8005 (isolation #276) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:53 am

Post by profii »

In post 7990, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7984, profii wrote:My gut feeling so far is BEF is pushing a red herring in terms of the day rep business and I wanna vote there
Well after Ram mislynch, you would think he’d reassess.
Are you saying he could be like a gambler at the roulette table - eg bet red but lost, so he goes double on black until profit sort of vibe - there is probably a metaphor for that but I don’t know it ha ha

I’m gonna vote though for now - will do some proper iso’ing soon to see if anything else comes out of it
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8009 (isolation #277) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by profii »

In post 8006, Jingle wrote:Gambler's fallacy is what you're referring to.
Seems so obvious now ha ha
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8036 (isolation #278) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by profii »

Have you factored in which players were activated via DrewVa
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8045 (isolation #279) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by profii »

In post 8038, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8036, profii wrote:Have you factored in which players were activated via DrewVa
Here is DrewVa's Activate list, the bolded names are the players who went on to become Day Reps the following day, I don't see any correlation really and since the activation puts them in the BOONus round that gives them a chance just by being in the round to make them a Day Rep.

D1:
Activate: [DrewVa]
Activate: [Karmelon]

Activate: [Nero]

D2:
Activate: [Nero]

Activate: [RCE]
Activate: [Xtoxm]

D3:
Activate: [Gamma Emerald]
Activate: [McQueen]

D4:
Activate: [PenguinPower]

Activate: [Profil]
I guess the activation isn’t all that relevant

My theory was if the winners = day reps then scum will know during the night phase if they are going to be a day rep via that mechanic making any PR moot

I’m not sure it fits but was just a thought

Personally I don’t see why scum want to be a day rep until latter stages of the game - we’ve only used it to lynch scum so far ha ha
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8141 (isolation #280) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:25 am

Post by profii »

correct - I sent the sticky fruit to the person I made loyal and it didn't get there... nothing has explained and no one has been forthcoming about it either so I am guessing it's a scum interference but idk, he wasn't the loyal dude
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8248 (isolation #281) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:35 am

Post by profii »

i thought that was some really weird reaction test that i wasn't sure what you were testing haha
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8255 (isolation #282) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:54 am

Post by profii »

@PP

I've already claimed so I'm personally not bothered - i am distinctly under the impression my loyal person didn't work so i don't think they have innos but there is a small chance as they have suggested they have a night action -if that came out it might narrow a couple of bits down idk?

Xtoxm did make a point that with only 3 scum left it is perhaps on the early side of things but like today is quite the contrast to yesterday where we pretty much knew S_S was scum - it's really interesting how 'i promise to hammer -> lie -> lynch = scum' but we don't apply the same "algorithm" to 'miller/traitor weird claim -> promise to L-1 vote -> lie? = not an instant lynch'

I guess the the point of saying that is on the S_S lynch the groups direction of travel was fairly obvious - yet, despite having EJ in a ~similar~ situation, the claim makes things really unclear and i don't see the group as a whole converging on a lynch option (EJ or otherwise - the point is, it's not obvious) so maybe a claim is a good idea.

I kinda think we have the upper hand so if someone had a good guilty indication then they'd probably trade themselves in terms of outing their info for certain death to get us down to 2 scum as we've got loads of people still so I am assuming no one really does have that via their own results

so maybe as a group putting the bits together might give us a result - i haven't been through enough 'early' massclaims to weigh up the full pros and cons but i think we aren't particularly coming together on a lynch rn so it might help ?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8286 (isolation #283) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:13 am

Post by profii »

Are we for a N&M lynch because people who have been scum-killed were scum reading N&M ? Or is there more to it ?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8473 (isolation #284) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by profii »

In post 8402, DrewVa wrote:But wait that would mean ss/profii delay on receiving the hood shot was actually theater? Lol what is this game

-d
Boon can you confirm your tardy delivery please :P

Do you want me to out the loyal/loud dudes. Already said I made Una ascetic as his role may have confirmed via the quack thing therefore ascetic is least negative there
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8524 (isolation #285) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by profii »

In post 8491, DrewVa wrote:Sure wish it didn't take profii 25 minutes to look up his night actions :P

-d
I'm GMT - I posted about 7am and then went to work... so ner

I went Loyal -> PP because the hydra posted those pineapple pen gifs, which ive seen someone use as a fruit vendor crumb before - I thought I saw him claim he passed on charges which is why I'm doubting he got the loyal + scum had a JK and I claimed day 1 so the obvious thing to do would be JK me probably?

I then went creature -> Loud - he said something about probably being a PR so I figured it made sense to make him more checkable - there was a discussion between me and someone (McQueen?) as I said to creature 'you're basically PR claiming' and he chastised me for it but it seemed like a good way to crumb I am going to do that

this was the time I also passed the sticky fruit to PP but it didn't happen

so then it was REALLY weird for me that PP had given a gift to TLK - because the loyal apparently doesn't kick in until the following day, so it was irrelevant from that perspective, but TLK claimed Sticky fruit which obviously means whatever PP claimed didn't make it to TLK.

Then I made Una Ascetic because he said he was already loud so it seemed less damaging to give that to someone who is apparently loud.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8530 (isolation #286) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by profii »

The sticky fruit says I can pass it on ALONG with other night actions so

Creature and Sticky fruit were both attempted N2 - I have no message to say anything stayed with me or failed
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8566 (isolation #287) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:30 am

Post by profii »

In post 8538, DrewVa wrote:n1: BEF vends sticky fruit to profii, profii loyalizes PP -- WHERE IS THE STICKY FRUIT D2?
I held the sticky fruit day 2 according to my confessional.
In post 8538, DrewVa wrote:n2: PP sends fruit to TLK -- WHERE IS THE STICKY FRUIT D3?
Apparently TLK got it - I can't explain.
In post 8538, DrewVa wrote:d3: TLK ONLY ends up with sticky fruit and not other fruit
I guess the ascetic feature of sticky fruit trumped PP's gift to TLK
In post 8538, DrewVa wrote:what

You weren't in a boonus room n1 right, profii? The loyalization on PP came from your rolecard?

-d
I haven't fully caught up but if PP is claiming he was told he was loyal at the start of day 2, that should have come from my night action yes.

I am potentially a good lynch rn - it clears up what I am saying is true, it proves that the sticky fruit going AWOL was outside interference and it establishes that PP being loyal was a legit pro town move

I think N&M has claimed protective so can potentially get PP to use his loyal thing positively tonight?

like that seems a good move rn ?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8567 (isolation #288) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:31 am

Post by profii »

In post 8553, DrewVa wrote:Last late night thought

It would help for creature a to confirm he got the mod from profii n2

Still do not get how profii can vend an invention and the sticky fruit without multitasking

-d
the sticky fruit message specifically says I can pass the fruit in addition to my role so it's like temp multi-task I guess
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8569 (isolation #289) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:36 am

Post by profii »

D1 -> Sticky fruit starts with BEF

N1 -> BEF gives it to Profii

D2 -> I claimed I had the Sticky fruit straight away and I haven't checked but I said I'd just give it to my loyal dude (PP)

N2 -> I gave it to PP

N2 -> PP also gifted ~something to TLK~

D3 -> TLK claimed to have the Sticky fruit

D3 -> TLK lynched and no one has mentioned having the sticky fruit since, so it stands to reason that he actually received it, also corroborated by the lack of PP gift (i.e. ascetic)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8572 (isolation #290) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:47 am

Post by profii »

I can't explain why the fruit got to TLK

The only thing I can think of is that the fruit went to the target of the person I targeted and it is also called a
fruit, so we have a clue is in the name weird shit from boon type deal

my PR has run out, I have confirmed that I can't receive more charges to give out more loyals (etc) so I'm just a VT from here - I'm a policy lynch if we get stuck.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8584 (isolation #291) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:10 am

Post by profii »

In post 8574, PenguinPower wrote:I'm just going to say what I said in my neighborhood with DrewVa and then catch up more when I get to work:

So, yeah, I'm a 1-shot Fruit Vendor. Sounds like an incredibly boring role. Except, Night 1 I was made Loyal and given a +1 charge (I'm assuming from profii who picked up on my crumbing). On Night 2, I sent a piece of fruit to TLK. I also won the BOONus round and chose 1-shot Neighborizer as my prize.

So, D3 I asked TLK if he got my gift (not wanting to out what it was specifically because then he could have just said "Sure, I got a piece of fruit"), and when he was hesitating I thought he was trying to make up an educated guess. When he said he got sticky fruit (note: that is different from a regular piece of fruit; and, potentially also why profii made him verify it was "sticky fruit") I thought he was guessing since that was in the game and did not actually receive a piece of fruit from me. So...I thought he was scum.

Last night, I used my loyal 1-shot neighborizer on [DrewVa], and now [she] [is] confirmed town to me.
excellent.

yes I think I am your loyal'er and yes I thought those gifs were a crumb so that is good.

yes I also confirm what you spotted, that given the above, I was like sticky fruit or regular fruit whats going on here? but not wanting to out your potential faux-cop status as a loyal fruit vendor... but that is exactly what I was doing.

so as long as boon confirmed that a loyal mod from me would also apply to that neighborizor we have an inno out of this whole mess
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8622 (isolation #292) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:15 am

Post by profii »

In post 8610, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8606, RCEnigma wrote:Why claim at all then?
Because we need to sort profii/bef nonsense and us being in a loyal hood is the only proof of profii's variant role being real

-d
I believe Una confirmed receiving the ascetic, he certainly queried me after the fact so I took it that it worked - but I'll let him 100% confirm
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8693 (isolation #293) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:25 am

Post by profii »

In post 8652, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8649, Thanos wrote:So this makes BEF scum? Wait how exactly again?
It means the crossclaim is a croasclaim it doesnt say the answer

1: profii lied and only sent fruit to tlk
2: bef fruited profii; ss jailed profii and bef fruited tlk

I think?

-d
2 doesn’t make sense to me unless we are all scum

I got the fruit

If I was in jail and BEF is scum he would know S_S jailed me

I’m confused?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8697 (isolation #294) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:31 am

Post by profii »

Technically that just makes you the same alignment
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8708 (isolation #295) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:40 am

Post by profii »

So we are theorising that there is more than 1 sticky fruit in play and BEF didn’t admit it?

He won the n1 game right? So possibly got an extra charge to do that?

That actually does make sense - so i am guessing Creature isn’t going to be loud as that really fits so yeah we wait

Assuming my fruit vanished in Jail :-/
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8709 (isolation #296) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:41 am

Post by profii »

In post 8707, DrewVa wrote:Profii what's your night 4?-d
I holstered my hood shot
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8990 (isolation #297) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:44 am

Post by profii »

In post 8977, PenguinPower wrote:I wouldn't ask. If the mod made a mistake, he'll apologize at the end of the game. Trying to clarify a mistake mid-game could further damage the game.

That's assuming a mistake happened at all.
At the time I was prettty sure TLK made a mistake but couldn’t push it too hard for fear of putting you in jeopardy but my gut feeling is I was right now - I bet he got regular fruit

Got a few pages to read so gonna do that ina bit - I am not personally loyal (or anything else) so nothing stopping me being scum in fairness
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8996 (isolation #298) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:04 am

Post by profii »

In post 8991, PenguinPower wrote:Hey profii, can you answer these:
In post 8827, DrewVa wrote:-What was his reasoning in choosing to use his ascetic shot at all? Why would he make Una ascetic? How was that a pro-town decision?
-Why did he not use his neighborhood shot last night? Wouldn't he want to prove that the shot was real, given that it was given to him by scum?
-Why has he not been more forthcoming about the timing of his neighborhood with Nero, given the timing of Nero's neighborhood shot is significant for understand who possibly fed scum +1 charges n1?
I got told there would be a Boonus prize if I gave out all my mods - it’s been confirmed that someone in the game has received a prize but idk who or what

I’ve never seen a hood be worth pursuing - like every one I’ve been in barely gets past 1 page etc..so I didn’t care too much - I haven’t really been tracking the claims so I guess if someone has a good idea about using it to prove something then that’ll be better than going into a hood imo

The nero hood happened when I checked with boon about the S_S hood shot, iirc that was technically day 4 but the action presumably got submitted n3 I think

I’m not familiar with the +1 to scum or on top of the boonus prizes in general tbh so you tell me about that
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9235 (isolation #299) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:39 am

Post by profii »

no fruit for me.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9238 (isolation #300) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:48 am

Post by profii »

I'm trying to weigh up the BEF thing.

BEF was all but lynched, so this could mean that day vig ability was tied to BEF, meaning he had to get the shot away before died, waited for the last second hoping the flip would maybe disguise what happened? and then maybe flail the lynch onto me (Apparently?) today - even without the lynch, it means scum got DrewVa via day vig, Creature via night kill, we lynch BEF today and then scum get another night kill - that is a 3 for 1 and it seems similar to what happened with S_S not sticking on TLK - scum said they would take the hammer but didn't and then they got McQueen, a NK, S_S went then another NK etc - this means someone scummy is considered very town imo.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9243 (isolation #301) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:55 am

Post by profii »

In post 9226, RCEnigma wrote:Scum only shoot there if Profii is scum to buy Profii another day. But Profiis role was confirmed by PP who is lock town based on Drewva's flip. All of his gifts have been confirmed besides the loud sent to creature.

The only reason scum uses that shot to buy a partner an extra day is to move charges around or to let Profii use his charges if he has them. A scum inventor isn't worth the charge or conftowning PP over.

I might be inclined to rethink if PP had been the nightkill because it means N&M is definitely a fake claim and scum knew they could use the day is on drewva and take PP out the same night. But.....here we are.
I don't think my alignment is mechanically sorted yet

Just to note:

Charges don't give me more inventions - I have confirmed this with Boon so I don't want any charges.

to factor in the loyal disloyal stuff - PP targeted DrewVa and we know DrewVa is town, therefore it is likely though not certain PP and I are the same alignment - either we are both scum and I made him disloyal, or we are both town and I made him loyal. It is not certain because I could be self destructive scum who made a gifting PR breadcrumb loyal thus creating a cop and "we (the scum team)" left him alive before he got outed via massclaim or I could be lying town who made a scum PR disloyal by some really unfortunate accident.

Obviously some of those are more likely than others. I'll let you make the call but I am by no means defined just yet imo.

make sense?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9245 (isolation #302) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:58 am

Post by profii »

In post 9244, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 9238, profii wrote:this means someone scummy is considered very town imo.
You mean a scum is being townread right?
yeah scummy was the wrong word - someone in the scum team is being highly town read if scum are happy to trade 1 for 2/3 so much I would speculate - I think scum have too much to do at this stage of the game for it to be a risk/reward thing that you'd go for.... so someone being town read and prone to crazy scum gambits... it's almost as if boon was involved in this game :lol:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9260 (isolation #303) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 am

Post by profii »

When was that post from The Worst that turned up in the flip

Like I gave out 3 thingys so if that post was day 4 it tallies up I caused that ability to be present

The clue I got was, bearing in mind I can’t copy and paste... along the lines of: you have an additional part to your role, once you have given out all your inventions a special boonus prize will be given to a contestant in the game

So no real clues but I think if that TW post was on day 4 we have an answer
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9427 (isolation #304) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by profii »

In post 9423, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9419, PenguinPower wrote:You're a smart one.....................
Scum knows who isn't scum.
Your normal fruit doesn't have any extra abilities.
Apart from being loyal
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9430 (isolation #305) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by profii »

You scum claimed when you said vengeful on DrewVa and are were hoping today would go better for you...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9432 (isolation #306) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by profii »

No I believe you said vengeful to DrewVa then just did that orange thing that happened and maybe hoped to wifom out of it today somehow

I assume, you facing certain death had to use it or lose it so you figured you’d take our DrewVa en route to the dead thread
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9433 (isolation #307) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by profii »

Also I haven’t voted up to now so I just voted you
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9438 (isolation #308) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by profii »

I might have missed something but it looks like the day rep is a factional ability but the orange thing isn't clarified either way

so I think either of us could be right (but more likely me :P)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9442 (isolation #309) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:30 am

Post by profii »

In post 9440, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 9438, profii wrote:I might have missed something but it looks like the day rep is a factional ability but the orange thing isn't clarified either way

so I think either of us could be right (but more likely me :P)
I think the orange thing is a factional Day ability and not linked to one player and most likely 1shot imo. But you're right it doesn't say factional ability like it does by the day rep thing.
This says to me you've jumped to that conclusion, or, as I suspect, it was your ability and you just used it...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9469 (isolation #310) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:19 am

Post by profii »

no fruit for me.

Profii - Inventor - [Loyal -> PP] [Loud -> Creature] [Ascetic -> Una]
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9481 (isolation #311) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:52 am

Post by profii »

In post 9476, Jingle wrote:Eh. I don't care as much. We have circumstantial Xtox town (barring scum tracker).

We have profii scum. I don't really feel it's necessary to massclaim when we pretty much know the end result of the day.

We should probably out the Boonus round participants from last night though, so we can figure that out.
You’re gonna have to explain why I’m scum (clue - I’m not)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9483 (isolation #312) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:11 am

Post by profii »

I don’t think there is any evidence to suggest I’m scum so good luck with that but I figured someone would want to waste their time with this debate so I’ll humour you

I claimed my role day 1, I literally told a scum player I spotted a breadcrumb and we now know I made a fruit vendor loyal night one which probably made scum ceap their pants and explains me being in jail N2

Sure - makes me look Town you will surely say, but scum let this player get to day 6(?) before bothering to kill - now that’s just dumb if I’m scum as scum team don’t know how charged pp will be via all the Boonus craziness

I honestly think TLK meant regular fruit and messed up but when I think back to the actions I literally quoted S_S so they probably dealt with me somehow overnight and messed with the fruit

presumably the DrewVa kill didn’t have to happen right at end day and scum just exploited BEF - there was already rumblings of this me vs BEF thing at the time so why do I as part of a scum team condone 1) killing someone reading me correctly (DrewVa) and also flipping BEF which points certain people to my lynch (namely you)

It doesn’t make sense

But go on how do you see this
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9486 (isolation #313) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:51 am

Post by profii »

that's not evidence that's conjecture but ok
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9528 (isolation #314) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by profii »

I'm just going to spew my thoughts as something fishy is happening and i want to try and work it out...

Obviously BEF flipped town and he shot us in the foot with the vengeful claim so scum used it to kill drewva - the thing that has got me thinking is some people were talking about me & BEF having to be TvS... I thought BEF was scum so i kinda just ignored it and was assuming i'd be basically lock town at this point but now it's got me thinking...

the sequence of events i think was

Day 1 -> I claimed and stated I saw a bread crumb so I knew what my plan was, infact I quoted S_S when i said this - so scum knew I had some kind of plan...
Night 1 -> BEF gave me a sticky fruit and I made PP loyal. We also know these 2 players were town.

Day 2 -> I declared I made a breadcrumb slot loyal and I'd give them the Sticky fruit that night...
Night 2 -> I gave the sticky fruit to PP and I made Creature Loud (I recall discussing with mcqueen he was obviously some kind of PR so i figured it may help verify him)

Day 3 -> TLK claimed to have a sticky fruit, PP claimed to have regular fruit'd him, much later Creature claimed not to be loud. I claim to have no idea why TLK has sticky fruit.

We then lynched TLK...

So in my mind, S_S put me in jail to knacker the stickyfruit plan.

That means, given EFN lynch, there are 4 scum alive, 1 jails another to... make a show for later? given the role was 1 shot, seems a weird waste - the counter argument is I'm sitting on a loud shot and i am just suggesting i was jailed...

So let's say I'm scum and I 'pretended' to loud creature and actually just gave TLK a sticky fruit - what is pro-scum here -> TLK became ascetic -> I guess the logic here is that scum!me assumed TLK would get investigated, so the fruit would mess it up and ensure the lynch -> seems like a valid stance BUT if that's the case why did me and my supposed scum buddies get involved in this plan and end up with S_S & Elsa saying they would hammer and neither of them did (yes I scum read you elsa for that, hi!) -> the net gain of this course of action is if I'm lucky and an investigation went to TLK, it tips that person into pushing a slot (because they aren't going to out a 'no result' that early) who was already likely to be lynched and if knew i was doing that i'd arrange for my buddies not to be involved in the hammer escapades

it just seems like a really bad risk/reward idea for scum that no way 4 people are going to go 'yeah thats the best idea lets do that' - when you could just go 'pass the fruit around the scum team and make us ascetic' -> surely as scum, you just kill BEF and dont mention the fruit ever again whilst keeping it within the team

So that still doesn't explain where the fruit came from - the best theory i've got is TLK either made a mistake in his claim or tried a weird claim gambit and scum are just using it to their advantage because obviously it was wrong...

and just to review why I think TLK made a mistake - TLK isn't fully open at first and says he got a fruit that was tacky - i think he got a regular fruit so knew of it's existence, but due to my claim, knew of the SF so tried to see where he could go
in 4631 PP makes it clear that he did not get anything from me and assumes TLK got the sticky fruit
then by 4633, TLK goes all in on the sticky fruit - i think he saw PPs posts and thought he could survive if i died first so just went for it (or something... i cant read his mind obviously)

The reason I'm thinking of this is that Scum Tracker thing Jingle mentioned just now - there was a point where people were saying BEF vs me is mechanically TvS because the claims and sequence as per above clashes...

now we unanimously voted BEF when drewva died so I kinda ignored the TvS discussion because I just assumed BEF would flip scum and I'd eat a bullet sooner or later as I became basically inno'd... but then he flipped town -> This reinforces my view of a TLK mistake because of the scum tracker idea from Jingle has only just come out after BEF flipped -> why wasn't it highlighted when we were talking about me vs BEF being TvS to give everyone the full facts of who we should lynch

I think if I flipped town first, then Jingle can't push the scum tracker idea because I am already proven to be acting exactly as i said i have been, which means it gives more credibility to what actually happened (TLK mistake) and BEF is less likely to be considered lock scum in the event of my town flip so he HAD to flip before me to set off a chain reaction

I think BEF vengeful was just a moment of madness / opportunity wrt the DrewVa thing and infact while i mention that DrewVa was strongly advocating me as a big town read of theirs, so if I am scum, why do i kill them when Bef is going to get mislynched anyway - i'll let someone else make sense of that.

so yea this tracker idea - it seems to have conveniently appeared today to try and act as a nail in my coffin i think - the actual thing going on is PP said he was going to target 1 of 3, one of whom was scum, so PP had to die in case he did target the scum in the 3 -> Jingle

So it's Jingle + Elsa + ? for me.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9567 (isolation #315) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by profii »

In post 9529, Elsa Jay wrote:
profii wrote: So it's Jingle + Elsa + ? for me.
In post 9525, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9499, Elsa Jay wrote:So I guess Nev is legitimately the only Town Protective in this basically role madness. Sigh.
You're looking more and more like scum the more people flip green .
Holy shit we've somehow flipped this back onto me.

"Welcome back to Mafia's most Wanted, folks. Here is 4 time Lynch nomination and supposedly the easiest Mislynch, Elsa Jay!"
Should have took that hammer like you said you would then this would have been cleared up some time ago
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9568 (isolation #316) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by profii »

In post 9531, Thanos wrote:
In post 9528, profii wrote:DrewVa was strongly advocating me as a big town read of theirs, so if I am scum, why do i kill them when Bef is going to get mislynched anyway - i'll let someone else make sense of that.
BEF ML guarantees you get lynched, DrewVa would've certainly not hesitated to Lynch you once BEF flipped.

As to why they were shot - the usual? They were townread widely, also solving the game.
Why though? I am really really certain TLK said the wrong thing on purpose and that is what my entire lynch will be based on - scum are just taking advantage
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9570 (isolation #317) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by profii »

In post 9533, Thanos wrote:
In post 9528, profii wrote:the actual thing going on is PP said he was going to target 1 of 3, one of whom was scum, so PP had to die in case he did target the scum in the 3 -> Jingle
Why not N&M? You're town on them because they're the only claimed protective so far?
In post 9540, Jingle wrote:
In post 9528, profii wrote:blah blah blah blah blah
I'm gonna read this on some other day when I'm less drunk. But you're still prbscum.
Hmm yes of course - I am now reduced to “prb”

Do me a solid and assume TLK did make a mistake about that fruit - agree the whole case on me falls to pieces - it’s fine if you want to take the position that TLK didn’t get it wrong but at least understand my frustration because I know I have a town pm so I know something is up
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9571 (isolation #318) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by profii »

In post 9569, Elsa Jay wrote:Oh, so I should have listened to Scum telling me to kill myself, Profii? (In game context for the win).

Really though, if BOTH scum lied about voting last and second last, that'd just be stupid. I just like living anyway and he was so obvious he wasnt voting it hurt.
I said at the time that scum were never gonna fall in line because that means

Lynch 1 Town + 1S
NK = 1 T

= a 2 for 1

S_S must of had a reason to put his hand up because he obviously sacrificed himself for something but the benefit is slightly more Town death

Lynch 1T + 1T
NK = 1T
Lynch 1S (S_S)
NK = 1T

Is a 4 for 1 which is better (not accounting for I think the failed NK - this just highlights the lie bought more Town death)

There is nothing to say you lied about your vote too because we caught 2 scum in 1day - why we never followed up and lynched you sooner god only knows
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9598 (isolation #319) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:15 am

Post by profii »

In post 9595, Jingle wrote:The only real viable lynch is profii. I explained how the whole thing was a mechanical 1v1 days ago. The whole TLK mistook sticky fruit and normal fruit was already addressed: both profii and pp clarified it with him. A scum tracker in no way helps resolve the whole thing so profii wouldn’t be scum.

The only explanation barring boon outright lies to us that doesn’t necessitate profii scum is active gamethrowing by town players, and if you play around active gamethrowing your win rate will approach 0.
I assume TLK didn’t do it on purpose he just made some kind of mistake - it’s just annoying as otherwise I’d be rightly innod and it’s all good

But I can understand where you are coming from - I just know it’s wrong so arghhhh
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9609 (isolation #320) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:03 am

Post by profii »

VOTE: end of day

I think we might as well get this done
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9613 (isolation #321) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:32 am

Post by profii »

In post 9600, Jingle wrote:Profii, I get it. It sucks to get lynched this way. Basically tho, a cop claimed a guilty on you and we lynched the cop first. The cop was faking the guilty is technically a possible explanation, but it's not one I'm going to entertain until I've satisfied every other potential avenue of inquiry.
That’s not quite right or I don’t get it

PP tried to cop TLK not me
TLK claimed to get a SF from me which is, if anything, me somehow anticipating PPs move and nulling the effect of the cop target by means of the SF ascetic quality

Unless you are saying the cop element of this whole thing is my loud not getting to Creature but my SF being able to escape jail - thus making my claim of giving out a loud a lie and you are policy lynching me under “lynch all liars”

I get why I have to go under that policy but I don’t think I was copped per se ?!?!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9614 (isolation #322) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:34 am

Post by profii »

I started to wonder if someone has charged BEF n1 and BEF just “did a BEF” and didn’t tell us he issued a second fruit but I don’t think it mechanically fits even if you consider scum might lie about doing that

So literally the only answer left is TLK messed up (obviously from my POV)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9615 (isolation #323) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:40 am

Post by profii »

In post 9600, Jingle wrote:Profii, I get it. It sucks to get lynched this way..
Infact I was like giving you the benefit of the doubt that in a lynch all liars world the logical thing to do would be to lynch me and I kinda made peace with that because I’d do the same in sticky-gate

But the way this is phrased sounds like you know you have your mislynch on lock so you can just toy with your food for the rest of the day

Especially given my post about how I wasn’t exactly copped - I don’t like you again
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9618 (isolation #324) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by profii »

I disagree

If you look it from a “TLK mistake” perspective - everything I’ve said through the whole game adds up perfectly

Calling this a cop analogy and not a lynch all liars scenario is odd to say the least - you are saying I’ve lied about what I did N2 - we did BEF first who was the flip side of things and it makes sense to lynch me today - it doesn’t suck it is just how the game works but for you to say it sucks and to call it a cop analgy is cause for concern I think
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9626 (isolation #325) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:15 am

Post by profii »

In post 9623, Thanos wrote:
In post 9622, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not really understanding why there's talk of lynching Pofii so someone needs to explain that to me real slow.
Where were you when the mechanical 1v1 between Profii and BEF happened? Like it's right in this page, post - thoughts?
Do you acknowledge if TLK messed up his Sticky Fruit claim the mechanical 1v1 is rubbish?

I know the current evidence presents a mechanical 1v1 and understand why you are going with it but do you see where I’m coming from here?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9628 (isolation #326) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:46 am

Post by profii »

Nope - I see why I have to go it’s just frustrating that it’s a mistake not like an intended cop check so obviously when I die you will see Jingle can’t stay
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9644 (isolation #327) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:56 am

Post by profii »

Boon - you told me my role was a variant so can you clarify which flipped roles were variant / boon bank thus far as that should be easy to clear up without giving anything away
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9645 (isolation #328) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:57 am

Post by profii »

^^^ especially as my role has some validation on the loyal pp claim and ascetic una claim...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9648 (isolation #329) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:59 am

Post by profii »

yeah and then what is una's ducky claim...that's why I'm asking boon
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9650 (isolation #330) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:00 am

Post by profii »

and explain how my role clearly exists in your variant limit theory
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9721 (isolation #331) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by profii »

Just to clarify - the SF specifically says it was allowed to be moved on at the same time as your role, bit like a mini multi tasking ability

Also just to note - my prize went to a contestant AFTER I gave out 3 inventions - so presumably on day 4 - the thing that the scum got to do DrewVa with appeared day 3.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9723 (isolation #332) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:04 am

Post by profii »

In post 9700, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2311, profii wrote:Loyal means only works on same alignment so if we had a fruit vendor I could make them loyal and they basically go round inno’ing people
I know the scum role cop was lynched day 1, but holy shit this is some Nostradamus level precognition.
2 reasons for this:

1. PP used the pineapple pen gif to breadcrumb - I've seen someone else do this to breadcrumb fruit vendor before
2. I was a loyal fruit vendor in a game once - I suicide vend'd a fruit to scum!Tchill on purpose to get a guilty so reiterated the example
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9724 (isolation #333) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:04 am

Post by profii »

In post 9723, profii wrote:
In post 9700, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2311, profii wrote:Loyal means only works on same alignment so if we had a fruit vendor I could make them loyal and they basically go round inno’ing people
I know the scum role cop was lynched day 1, but holy shit this is some Nostradamus level precognition.
2 reasons for this:

1. PP used the pineapple pen gif to breadcrumb - I've seen someone else do this to breadcrumb fruit vendor before
2. I was a loyal fruit vendor in a game once - I suicide vend'd a fruit to scum!Tchill on purpose to get a guilty so reiterated the example
There is also a 3rd reason:

3. I am awesome
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9725 (isolation #334) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:05 am

Post by profii »

In post 9722, Nero Cain wrote:his gifts he gets some kinda of prize. Sorry
nah it goes to another contestant so not me, I've no idea what happened - some people are speculating it was the day vig ability but that doesn't fit with me distributing my 3x inventions - we can verify when Una got Ascetic (night 3) which was after the day vig went out (start of day 3)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9727 (isolation #335) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:14 am

Post by profii »

what do you want to know
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9731 (isolation #336) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:57 am

Post by profii »

In post 4563, the worst wrote:
Hey Boon, I heard some rumours that those conspirators might have some kind of vigilante justice plan which could preemptively end a day phase.

After those bodies showed up, I called in that favour from your contact at the feds. He's gonna do some digging without kicking up too much fuss.

Let's not tell the rest of the contestants for now - maybe they haven't realised anything's wrong yet. I'd hate to scare them.
This happened on Day 3

I did not finish giving out my prizes until Night 3

ergo, I don't think this was to do with me.

also, this was quoted when DrewVa died, so as it appears to be some kind of day vig power that killed Drewva I draw back to : I don't think it was to do with my role PM.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9737 (isolation #337) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:02 am

Post by profii »

oic.

I know I did claim to be awesome and Nostradamus but how exactly did I claim my role and the exact inventions I can give @ the end of day 1, before we even knew what a boonus round would entail

then somehow managed to orchestrate me/my scum buddies into various boonus rounds and manage to give out prizes without being caught out via mass claim?

I guess I like a gamble - I think I had balanced modifiers - loyal obviously was pro town, ascetic is rubbish and loud helps us verify a power role if it worked but could also out them so that one is in the middle. I figured the prize would be good if I had to wait at least 3 days.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9738 (isolation #338) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:03 am

Post by profii »

and I don't know what the extra prize is so I have no idea where it is - maybe someone didn't claim it yet idk.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9746 (isolation #339) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by profii »

In post 9743, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 9725, profii wrote:
In post 9722, Nero Cain wrote:his gifts he gets some kinda of prize. Sorry
nah it goes to another contestant so not me, I've no idea what happened - some people are speculating it was the day vig ability but that doesn't fit with me distributing my 3x inventions - we can verify when Una got Ascetic (night 3) which was after the day vig went out (start of day 3)
How do you KNOW when the dayvig went out?
I am basing it on the timing of TW's post.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9747 (isolation #340) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by profii »

Going Germany until Sunday, VLA.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9761 (isolation #341) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by profii »

Noooo don’t lynch profii :’(
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9767 (isolation #342) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:37 am

Post by profii »

I am in Germany right now

You can lynch me and it will reveal everything I said is accurate

But ideally we shouldn’t lynch town so don’t lynch me :) :( :) :( :)

I have drank a lot of strong alcohol and sgooldnknt post haha
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9785 (isolation #343) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:43 am

Post by profii »

Am I dead now ?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9787 (isolation #344) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:21 am

Post by profii »

Already did
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9789 (isolation #345) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:40 am

Post by profii »

What is a town resignation?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9791 (isolation #346) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:45 am

Post by profii »

I don’t think I need to do better as such - I still maintain I was unfortunately knackered by fruit-gate otherwise we wouldn’t be here, scum just got lucky with how that played out

So obviously Jingle scum, plus probably you for your traitor claim :-/
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10240 (isolation #347) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:08 am

Post by profii »

Let's go SCUM TEAM Let's go!

Let's go SCUM TEAM Let's go!

:cool:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10250 (isolation #348) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:47 am

Post by profii »

In post 10247, UnaBombaH wrote:GIVE ME A T!
GIVE ME AN O!
GIVE ME AN E!
GIVE ME AN N!

WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?
toen? :lol:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10481 (isolation #349) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:18 am

Post by profii »

Boom !
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10491 (isolation #350) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:39 am

Post by profii »

Emperors New Groove passes Loyal Fruit to The Last Knight. Fruit goes through!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told yall
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10493 (isolation #351) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:41 am

Post by profii »

I’m still not 100% clear on how the variant limit tallied up with the roles we had
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10568 (isolation #352) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by profii »

In real time I was pretty mad that the sticky-gate thing got me lynch and I absolutley shouldn’t have been

I don’t think I’d have made end game given the amount of night actions going on but I think I could have got an additional mislynch out of my lifespan

I do acknowledge Krazys point in dead thread that arguing the sticky fruit issue pre-BEF flip gives it more credibility but I suppose I took the BEF lynch

It was a really fun game regardless :)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10571 (isolation #353) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by profii »

In post 10566, Krazy wrote:Gotta be honest I'm kinda indifferent about the loss mostly because being governor'd like that is the most insane thing to ever happen to me in a mafia game LOL
In all the games I’ve rolled Scum I’ve literally NEVER taken a unilateral decision but if/when you see my confessional my approach to traitor was “lol I’m doing whatever I want here” so I just went cluck it - day vig - not realising how tight the time was

As soon as BEF made that claim I was like yeah I’m going for it - the lesson for me is next time to be so confident that the damning of BEF means I could have attempted to defend him given the Sticky gate situation and just see how that plays out

Good fun all round :D
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10592 (isolation #354) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by profii »

It amazed me that scum got lynched day 1 (I didn’t really try and back read to find out why)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”