PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5750 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:41 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Yeah...that and...you know...
In post 0, Boonskiies wrote:This will be a game with a plethora of 1-shot roles with the possibility to gain PRIZES (in-game prizes, of course) that can be used to help dupe town or find scum!
<(") | (")>
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5751 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:47 am

Post by davesaz »

Finished reading 219 (last night).
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5752 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:01 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Well...and that I guess yeah. Would make....sense.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5753 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:09 am

Post by profii »

In post 5746, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5741, profii wrote:I’d suggest if we still want to lynch him, I hammer to prove this is all legit as I’ve only got aesetic left to give anyone and that’s a poopy one anyway so it’s chill
while you are still a bit nullish to me, I'd really prefer Elsa hammer TLK if TLK is getting hammered today -d
Obviously it’s a discussion point - I think the pro of me dying is it categorically demonstrates interference in the sticky fruit

But let’s extrapolate on my plan - if scum wanted TLK to out the sticky fruit and me to go “you shouldn’t have it” then they get a lynch all liars and they know TLK is town so SS is likely true

That gives them 2 kills in 1 day - seems like a good scum idea

I also think the PP was an unexpected counter claim - but the scum have managed to move the sticky fruit without moving the Loud modifier to TLK which is unusual - which is why I think if I die, it clears up that everything is saying is legit

I haven’t really collected all the prizes and stuff but surely Elsa just gets vigged sooner or later - it’s easier?

UNVOTE: TLK

I think he is town and I think PP is town for interfering in a scum plan by accident - if he is scum he lets the TLK lynch roll on I guess
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5754 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:12 am

Post by The Last Knight »

Just had a thought about the fruit... Don't you want it back, @Profii?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5755 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

the sticky fruit itself would block the loud thing
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5756 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:21 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 5754, The Last Knight wrote:Just had a thought about the fruit... Don't you want it back, @Profii?
This is fair...and would confirm something for me.

We can wait another day.

UNVOTE:
<(") | (")>
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5757 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i dont anyones scumreading you profii the deathwish is unnecessary
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5758 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:40 am

In post 5721, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5717, BrightEyedFish wrote:Is it possible that someone has a role or modifier that allows them to select the BOONus players?
Or
maybe the selection could come from the Dead/spectator PT?
Dead chat being able to directly influence a game, would be a really novel mechanic.
Not only do I also really like this idea, but I would also totally expect that out of Boonskiies. It would also kind of account for the fact that I've never been in a room, since I am new to the site and no one knows me.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5759 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:46 am

Post by profii »

In post 5754, The Last Knight wrote:Just had a thought about the fruit... Don't you want it back, @Profii?
we can give it a go but...
In post 5757, Xtoxm wrote:i dont anyones scumreading you profii the deathwish is unnecessary
the point isn't about a scum read on me - the point is that the night action has been interfered with, my death proves that and gives some people involved in this some credibility - I'm assuming no one wants to be aesetic so I can just die i think....

as i said - it's a discussion point, from where i sit, it seems logical but if people think removing someone like Elsa is a better move then that's ok - maybe i can get vigged later.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5760 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:48 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I got busy during the weekend.
Will be catching up tomorrow.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5761 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:13 am

In post 5741, profii wrote:I had a theory which I’ll fully discuss tomorrow in line with PPs wishes

I definitely did not give TLK the fruit so i need to try and work out why scum would send my sticky fruit to someone I scum read

I guess in theory I was open that the fruit should be with loyal dude today

So that means tomorrow the fruit would go to our first IC - cool

So either

Scum!TLK intercepted the sticky fruit ready to inno their pal tomorrow - but they couldn’t anticipate the PP thing so if TLK is scum he’d never openly say he had the sticky fruit because it outs him and ruin the plan as they’re only half way there

So if scum sent my sticky fruit to town!TLK he openly says he actually has the fruit and maybe scum are hoping whoever gets the fruit tomorrow, claims IC status and then my loyal dude goes “hang on” - casting doubt on the IC AND enabling scum to pick out my loyal dude

I think the latter fits better but you all have to trust that I passed the fruit to someone who isn’t TLk - therefore - I’d suggest if we still want to lynch him, I hammer to prove this is all legit as I’ve only got aesetic left to give anyone and that’s a poopy one anyway so it’s chill
Do you want me to give you your fruit back?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5762 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:23 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 5759, profii wrote:
In post 5757, Xtoxm wrote:i dont anyones scumreading you profii the deathwish is unnecessary
the point isn't about a scum read on me - the point is that the night action has been interfered with, my death proves that and gives some people involved in this some credibility - I'm assuming no one wants to be aesetic so I can just die i think....

as i said - it's a discussion point, from where i sit, it seems logical but if people think removing someone like Elsa is a better move then that's ok - maybe i can get vigged later.
I think you’re pretty obviously town, so if not Elsa, maybe SS? But I actually think he really may be a traitor, who outted it to let the scumteam know, then later switched it to miller.

Like how does an experienced player like Elsa, ever make that mistake?
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5763 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:26 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 5762, DrewVa wrote:

I think you’re pretty obviously town, so if not Elsa, maybe SS? But I actually think he really may be a traitor, who outted it to let the scumteam know, then later switched it to miller.

Like how does an experienced player like Elsa, ever make that mistake?

And he kept saying he wanted to hammer on TLK but is on Theta, D1 and Ram, D2. When words and actions dont add up, something is more than likely off.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5764 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 am

I would prefer an Elsa hammer myself. You are one of my favorite town reads. But if you want the fruit back, we might need to wait a day for my lynch. I'm down to get lynched but it seems like your plan has only been delayed and not completely halted. You can still give the fruit to your loyal target if you get it back.

So, if people want me to give the fruit back to Profii, then we need to wait until tomorrow to lynch me. This could also bait a NK on me and give some security to town if I survive the day. But yeah, I'm down to die today or tomorrow if that isn't the concensus.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5765 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:36 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2365, Elsa Jay wrote:
@Mafia: I may or may not also have the possibility of being an informed Traitor, so please don't shoot me and waste your shot.
In post 3244, Elsa Jay wrote:I'll personally hammer TLK if nessecity necessary so town doesn't fear any backlash from his claim either. Otherwise, I feel like the majority discussion is between DrewVa and Theta. I'm wanting Theta to actually play before I make judgement, but otherwise, I'd kill them.
In post 3257, Elsa Jay wrote:Why I dont mind hammering him is because I no longer want to fake claim, so I might as well die now if I'm wrong on TLK being scum and he's actually Town. Like people say, I'm a liability sometimes. We kill me, the SS did it's job. Win-win.
In post 3271, Elsa Jay wrote:You wont die if your wrong. I do.

I'll do you one better. I'm actually a Miller. I'm saccing my life for the cause here. Vig me if I dont keep my wors and hammer TLK.
In post 3277, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3274, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Traitor and Miller aren't the same thing. Optimal play for a miller is to claim in your first post...at least before the first night phase...seriously wtf?

~ C
Traitor was me also hinting at being a Miller, girl.
In post 631, Elsa Jay wrote:I literally just called you out for trying to kill the town power roles with the way you were going. Would You rather I push you?

Focusing on me just hurts you more. You dont have to townread me yet, and even if you personally check me, you won't believe me. I'm just a natural of being suspicious.

Why are you so focused on me anyway instead of some others? Is it... Because I've secretly been putting in effort all this time and you subconsciously recognized it?
As was that.
In post 3273, Elsa Jay wrote:No, I claimed traitor awhile ago Cheeky. I bolded it.

Help me out here in dying and taking out TLK as a possibility of being a Scum. In this setup trusting a SS is horrible. Get rid of me AND him.
But his vote was never on TLK. Care to explain all this, Elsa?
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5766 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:40 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2400, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count

The time is based off of California time, or -8:00, month first, then day.

Emperor flippyNips [4]:
- Alonzo [12/26, 18:53], DrewVa [12/27, 17:01], Xtoxm [12/28, 16:53], Cheeky Dancer [12/28, 17:48] ------
[LYNCH]

The Last Knight [3]:
- Karmeleon [12/19, 08:19], Emperors New Groove [12/24, 08:34], Ramcius [12/24, 11:45]
Theta Alpine[3]:
- Almost Chara [12/27, 14:50], Elsa Jay [12/28, 17:41], The Last Knight [12/28, 17:35]
Ultimate Liars (Kokichi Oma/Hebichan) [2]:
- davesaz [12/18, 08:56], Thanos [12/22, 12:53]
Xtoxm [2]:
- Mcqueen [12/28, 16:08], Something_Smart [12/28, 16:09]
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa) [2]:
- Ultimate Liars [12/15, 22:02], BrightEyedFish [12/28, 00:23]
Ramcius [2]:
- Gamma Emerald [12/19, 12:37], Nero Cain [12/27, 14:52]
Profii [1]:
- RCEnigma [12/20, 17:19],
BrightEyedFish [1]:
- Nev and max [12/16, 16:58]
RCEnigma [1]:
- Theta Alpine [12/18, 07:59]
Elsa Jay [1]:
- Profii [12/28, 17:01]

Not Voting [1]:
Emperor flippyNips
In post 4479, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 Vote Count

The time is based off of California time, or -8:00, month first, then day.

Ramcius [9]:
BrightEyedFish [12/31, 19:35], Mcqueen [1/1, 07:52], Something_Smart [1/13, 09:50] Elsa Jay [1/13, 17:16], DrewVa [1/13, 22:25], The Last Knight [1/13, 23:02], UnaBombah [1/14, 02:22], Nev and Max [1/14, 12:23], Davesaz [1/14, 16:23] ------
[LYNCH]
Mcqueen [4]:
Xtoxm [1/1, 22:26], PenguinPower [1/1, 19:43], Ramcius [1/12, 02:59], Profii [1/14, 12:33]
Creature [3]:
RCEnigma [1/11, 23:44], Nero Cain [1/13, 12:15], Gamma Emerald [1/13, 22:39],
Nev and Max [2]:
Thanos [1/10, 09:08], Alonzo [1/12, 07:33],
UnaBombah [2]:
Cheeky Dancer [1/14, 17:56], Creature [1/14, 17:57]

Not Voting [1]:
Kokichi Oma
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5767 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm down with Elsa if we just wanted to lynch that instead of her hammering TLK.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #5768 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

It was in him for awhile then it moved to more promising areas.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5769 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:52 am

Post by profii »

In post 5764, The Last Knight wrote:

I would prefer an Elsa hammer myself. You are one of my favorite town reads. But if you want the fruit back, we might need to wait a day for my lynch. I'm down to get lynched but it seems like your plan has only been delayed and not completely halted. You can still give the fruit to your loyal target if you get it back.

So, if people want me to give the fruit back to Profii, then we need to wait until tomorrow to lynch me. This could also bait a NK on me and give some security to town if I survive the day. But yeah, I'm down to die today or tomorrow if that isn't the concensus.
I would like to continue my plan because we can pick up some IC dudes but what if we loop the whole thing and the fruit just goes back to you or some other random person? All that we would have achieved is a few more night kills and the realisation that scum are clucking with us

I think the fact I’m not dead means scum are confident they can stop this from being advantageous to us
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5770 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:17 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 5768, Elsa Jay wrote:It was in him for awhile then it moved to more promising areas.
In post 5767, Nero Cain wrote:I'm down with Elsa if we just wanted to lynch that instead of her hammering TLK.
I think he is more likely to flip scum. If he flips red, then that would spew TLK town, because it would make it clear why Elsa was avoiding his wagon EOD 1 and 2.

And where was Elsa during stickygate? Conveniently silent about all that.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5771 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

probably, profii
there always a mechanic to prevent claiming early and openly planning actions from being a good strategy
shoulda kept it quiet but its done now
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5772 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by davesaz »

What would be the normal number of scum for 23p, barring adjustments for balance? Is 5 the right number or would 5.5 fit better?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5773 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 5772, davesaz wrote:What would be the normal number of scum for 23p, barring adjustments for balance? Is 5 the right number or would 5.5 fit better?
Well, I'm half town and half scum, so I must be the .5
Sigh
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5774 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Cool, can we chop creature in half now?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”