RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5775 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Since I'm now thinking about scum numbers. Boon said there were 5 contestants plotting to share the win. This kind of implies all 5 are working together. That wouldn't include traitor especially if traitor isn't recruitable.

So 5 scum and a traitor possibly but with all abilities being 1 shot I'm not sure if boon would make the game that scumsided. So maybe there isn't a traitor.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5776 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 5772, davesaz wrote:What would be the normal number of scum for 23p, barring adjustments for balance? Is 5 the right number or would 5.5 fit better?
Blank slate, you're looking at ~34% town winrate at 18/5 with decent town. Maybe 40-45% with strong town.

Don't know how Boon designed, so can't take it further than that.

Why is this important right now?
<(") | (")>
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5777 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5774, RCEnigma wrote:Cool, can we chop creature in half now?
Why not into tiny little pieces?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #5778 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Am I dead yet? Or am I still hammering TLK?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5779 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you can hammer TLK or get lynched either or.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #5780 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Then atleast let me attenpt to be Noble in killing TLK. I still think it's a prime claim from scum to coast through this adventure.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5781 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by The Last Knight »

Or we could wait a day so that I can give Profii his fruit back. In that case, we could lynch Elsa or BEF today.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #5782 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

As I said earlier, I'm ok with that since it answers several questions...my concern is that there is another redirect shot out there and it will muddle things more.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #5783 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

If we're going to lynch Elsa, I would refer for Elsa to be the hammer vote on TLK.

Why are we lynching BEF?
<(") | (")>
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5784 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y is BEF scummy?

Kokichi Oma
Mcqueen
UnaBombah
Creature

thoughts on those slots knight?

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5785 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 5776, PenguinPower wrote:Why is this important right now?
People throwing around traitor stuff, thought it would be good to think about plausibility numbers wise.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5786 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5781, The Last Knight wrote:Or we could wait a day so that I can give Profii his fruit back. In that case, we could lynch Elsa or BEF today.
You do realize if your SS claim was true, Elsa or I would also die if one of us hammered...

If you believe us both to be scum you should want us to hammer.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5787 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5701, Nev and Max wrote:So drew, dave, creature, gamme and nero all won.

Thanos pointed out when they outed the prizes how scum sided they were. I think that we need to take a look at these, especially if we can coordinate between those and the ones town got last night to help push us forward.
? so winners are auto scum because prizes are scumsided. That’s not how that works
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5788 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5704, RCEnigma wrote:TLK Profii and McQueen I think
I’VE PLAYED OH MY GOSH
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5789 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5787, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5701, Nev and Max wrote:So drew, dave, creature, gamme and nero all won.

Thanos pointed out when they outed the prizes how scum sided they were. I think that we need to take a look at these, especially if we can coordinate between those and the ones town got last night to help push us forward.
? so winners are auto scum because prizes are scumsided. That’s not how that works
i think i misunderstood you after rereading... please let me know what u meant. Are we looking at the winners pool or the prize pool?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5790 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5707, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5704, RCEnigma wrote:TLK Profii and McQueen I think
McQueen played yesterday, so it’s just Profil and TLK.
there’s a third person since Nero played twice. I did the math it’s somwhere in my ISO. Idk who it is tho
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5791 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5715, Xtoxm wrote:theres a universe where nero is scum and used a scum power to jump the queue
and theres a universe where he is ramcius 2.0
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5792 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5720, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5703, DrewVa wrote:

I don’t think there’s any correlation between who won and alignment. I think it kind of odd that scum!TLK would never have got to play once. Because I think the choosing of the players is probably not random.
Never said there was. I was pointing out who had prizes and now we can look at other things regarding them as well...
ok @myself above (on mobile hard to quote myltiple on different pages)... nevermind @n&m
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5793 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Yeah, again, totally not what I was saying. Thanks for trying.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5794 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5789, mcqueen wrote:

i think i misunderstood you after rereading... please let me know what u meant. Are we looking at the winners pool or the prize pool?
What made you go back and read what you posted two posts ago that you didnt see before?

I was simply pointing out 1. who the winners were from night 1, and that 2. Thanos made a good point that the prizes from his round were very scum sided. My final thought 3. was that we might be in a position where claiming what abilities were chosen and where they went might be beneficial as there will be a lot of things going on that could be messing with our abilities to figure out anything.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5795 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5739, PenguinPower wrote:We should lynch TLK today.

I will answer these questions tomorrow.
The entire reason we’re even considering TLK as a lynch - besides/before the fruit fiasco - is because he was deemed a scummy slot. If he’s town, and truly is SS, he is a literal 1-for-1 deal with scum, and is best to keep him alive. I’m moving away from him and trusting my gut. TLK is town.

Therefore, this post and Penguin blatantly asking TLK if he received his gift when no one else has done that seems like a way for scum!PP to bait TLK. PP could be a scum sticky fruit vendor (there was one of these in another booneytoonz game), knew TLK had a potential second fruit, and got him to out that he had a fruit by asking him if he received PP’s gift. Of course PP said he didn’t send him a fruit. He’s scum.

VOTE: PenguinPower

“I’ll answer tomorrow” ... the issue has been brought up today. I think you know your time is limited but wanted your biggest threat out of the game with time to figure out how to evade death.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5796 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5795, mcqueen wrote:

The entire reason we’re even considering TLK as a lynch - besides/before the fruit fiasco - is because he was deemed a scummy slot. If he’s town, and truly is SS, he is a literal 1-for-1 deal with scum, and is best to keep him alive. I’m moving away from him and trusting my gut. TLK is town.

Therefore, this post and Penguin blatantly asking TLK if he received his gift when no one else has done that seems like a way for scum!PP to bait TLK. PP could be a scum sticky fruit vendor (there was one of these in another booneytoonz game), knew TLK had a potential second fruit, and got him to out that he had a fruit by asking him if he received PP’s gift. Of course PP said he didn’t send him a fruit. He’s scum.

“I’ll answer tomorrow” ... the issue has been brought up today. I think you know your time is limited but wanted your biggest threat out of the game with time to figure out how to evade death.
Why would a scum!Sticky fruit vendor send his fruit to town!TLK and not a scum buddy?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5797 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I thought the scenario we were discussing is that scum redirected profii's fruit. There's a second fruit vendor?

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5798 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5784, Nero Cain wrote:y is BEF scummy?

Kokichi Oma
Mcqueen
UnaBombah
Creature

thoughts on those slots knight?
haha
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5799 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5796, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 5795, mcqueen wrote:

Why would a scum!Sticky fruit vendor send his fruit to town!TLK and not a scum buddy?
Taking out an SS would be a huge priority for scum.

Also it makes sense if Elsa is a traitor offering to hammer TLK. Getting his faction closer to wincon, taking out their biggest known threat, and basically suffering them minimal losses.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”