mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5800 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5797, Nero Cain wrote:I thought the scenario we were discussing is that scum redirected profii's fruit. There's a second fruit vendor?
after reading profii’s recent posts it seems more likely there be 2 fruits (so a lone 2-shot scum SFV).
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5801 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Wasn't part of winning a boonus round that you get a +1 for any ability you might already have? I could be misremembering that part, but it seems real.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5802 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by mcqueen »

i think so
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #5803 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

It was specifically (pass off any of your charges you have to another player). It's a support item, likely for roles like Almost Chara who had a useless visit they could have passed on the charge of.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5804 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by mcqueen »

No i’m pretty sure u win a +1 along with a prize elsa. What ur describing was a potential prize
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5805 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5804, mcqueen wrote:No i’m pretty sure u win a +1 along with a prize elsa. What ur describing was a potential prize
Iirc you can also gift the +1 along with the prize.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5806 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by The Last Knight »

In post 5784, Nero Cain wrote:y is BEF scummy?

Kokichi Oma
Mcqueen
UnaBombah
Creature

thoughts on those slots knight?
-Lurker
-Desperately trying to prove how town he is and probably is.
-Was reading scum as theta, town as una until recent posts, but still a town lean.
-I didn't mind Karmeleon and I liked the Creature entrance. I can understand the appeal of having no one meta read you. Town.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5807 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by DrewVa »

just a little thing but if TLK does flip scum I think the scum equity of Una goes up a bit. -d
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5808 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 5806, The Last Knight wrote:

Kokichi Oma
Mcqueen
UnaBombah
Creature

-Lurker
-Was reading scum as theta, town as una until recent posts, but still a town lean.
-I didn't mind Karmeleon and I liked the Creature entrance. I can understand the appeal of having no one meta read you. Town.
Can you like someone’s reads and not be completely crazy about their reasoning for them? That pretty much sums up my thoughts here.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5809 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 5807, DrewVa wrote:just a little thing but if TLK does flip scum I think the scum equity of Una goes up a bit. -d
Not following here.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5810 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 5800, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5797, Nero Cain wrote:I thought the scenario we were discussing is that scum redirected profii's fruit. There's a second fruit vendor?
after reading profii’s recent posts it seems more likely there be 2 fruits (so a lone 2-shot scum SFV).
Still doesn't explain where Profiis fruit is. Or his modifiers. If he doesn't receive feedback for anything he sends the next logical step is roleblocked or rolestopped.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5811 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:48 pm

Post by profii »

I don't think there would be 2 sticky fruit vendors as they are boon bank roles.

I think the natural thought process is

1. I am messing with you about my loyal/fruit plan and I'm actually just scum - I just got lucky by using the fruit to block PP. We don't want the loyal person to claim so it's better I flip tbh.

Or

2. scum have a way of messing with the fruit somehow (I can't explain)

Unless 1 boon bank role doesn't mean 1, it means 1 type of these roles can be on multiple slots in this game, but I am not sure how well that fits boons ethos of keeping things relatively normal. My opinion - 1 sticky fruit.

Also - the person I actually gave the loyal modifier to did breadcrumb something (I believe) and they haven't indicated they have a sticky fruit which goes someway to poo poo the idea that 2 sticky fruit exist - I'll caveat with the breadcrumb was very loose so I could be looking for something that isn't there... I'm optimistic.

So we knew I had a sticky fruit and we know that scum managed to make it go somewhere else - that suggests they did something to me rather than TLK, as TLK has claimed a role that doesn't do anything at night. That's a concern as it's a nifty power role in scums hands I guess.

I also believe the reason TLK is involved is because of his SS claim - scum want the 'double kill' so they have framed him - So if we do lynch TLK then it'll be interesting to see what happens to the hammer in this hidden voting thing but whatever probably better to just let that go for now.

Anyway, then we have PP, he 'coincidently' gifted something to the person involved in what appears to be scum framing. So let's play out PP drawing out a TLK mis claim on purpose - this means TLK is town. So we flip him, this then means we go nuts at PP which if he is scum means they've just traded off 2(if you consider SS kill) for 1. So that means scum have lost 1 of their 5 and they are happy to lose another for 2 town.

that puts the game at 3v13 tomorrow - I think that is ambitious or scum know the game is very scum sided...

So the other way of looking at it - the coincidence is just a coincidence, scum didn't intend for this plan to come out in this way. That means, the sticky fruit went to TLK and 1 of 2 things happen:

TLK expects the sticky fruit to have been sent to the loyal person, but it went to him - so he should come out and say profii wtf have you done here I'm not loyal, that means I get lynched - you all see my loyal/town plan thing was legit and TLK has been framed, that means the TLK lynch and SS kill is off the table which is bad for scum but maybe they are hoping I say something like "you need to know that so and so was the loyal dude" so they can kill him.

or if TLK said nothing, which I wouldn't expect, then tomorrow a random person goes "I got a fruit, I've just been IC'd, here profii, do it again" at which point there _should_ be someone loyal who says "well it didn't come from me so it's false" and that person should have been advocating for my lynch today, at least pre PP asking about the gift.

None of these plans make me think "yes that's the one here" so there is a PR at play which I can't put my finger on tbh. I don't know but I don't want to lynch TLK and probably not PP today. I'd put myself before either of them - you get 2 people with massive town equity, save the identify of the loyal dude for the loss of me when you flip me and find out Me/TLK was legit messed with by scum - that's arguably a policy lynch but worth thinking about - however, given one of the plans was that the counter claim ends in a me lynch, I'm not sure if I'm falling for some kind of trap here.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5812 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by profii »

I just double checked my loud target from last night and there is no suggestion thus far they received it.

hmmmm
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5813 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:16 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Do you think scum would try to frame TLK even though he has been lynch candidate since the start. There was a good chance he would have been lynched on D2 had I not gone full tunnel on Ram and the day rep theory.
I'm assuming this role lock or redirect was also a 1-shot and they would choose to use it on TLK/SS???

I'm doubting my self and my theories due to my D2 flopped theory but I'm having trouble believing TLK.
@TLK does your role pm say that the person who places the hammer will also die OR the last vote placed will die?

And I'll just say this. I haven't received anything from anyone this game. I doubt I was anyone's choice for a gift but just in case.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5814 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:21 am

Post by The Last Knight »

It says: whoever makes the final vote on me will die immediately
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5815 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:21 am

Post by profii »

If TLK is town then the SS claim is legit so I guess that would probably appeal to scum and obviously they would know which is kinda making me think TLK town now.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5816 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Thanos »

If you remember from boonus round C, there was a supersaint in that game. So this gives some credibility to TLKs claim imo, since he claimed before that night game took place.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5817 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Thanos »

Room C round 1*
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5818 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:27 am

Post by RCEnigma »

That's like saying there's gotta be a cop since someone got cop in the boonus round.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5819 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So the scum wifom to get 2 kills today is the only one that seems plausible to me. The only way a town PR messes with the sticky fruit is if they hard scumread Profii yesterday AFTER he claimed the fruit.

I know I was hard against Profii day 1 and I had no hand in this. Also I think it's fine for scum to go for the 2 for 1 play if one of them was taking heat day 2 so that the situation goes from just losing 1 partner day 3 into taking a townie down with them.

This could also be a scum assumption based on the end of day votecount where they felt they were outed on the Ramcius Lynch, that one would kind of point me to Dave to be frank.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5820 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:34 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 5795, mcqueen wrote:The entire reason we’re even considering TLK as a lynch - besides/before the fruit fiasco - is because he was deemed a scummy slot. If he’s town, and truly is SS, he is a literal 1-for-1 deal with scum, and is best to keep him alive. I’m moving away from him and trusting my gut. TLK is town.

Therefore, this post and Penguin blatantly asking TLK if he received his gift when no one else has done that seems like a way for scum!PP to bait TLK. PP could be a scum sticky fruit vendor (there was one of these in another booneytoonz game), knew TLK had a potential second fruit, and got him to out that he had a fruit by asking him if he received PP’s gift. Of course PP said he didn’t send him a fruit. He’s scum.

VOTE: PenguinPower

“I’ll answer tomorrow” ... the issue has been brought up today. I think you know your time is limited but wanted your biggest threat out of the game with time to figure out how to evade death.
Stop being an idiot.
<(") | (")>
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5821 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:07 am

Post by profii »

In post 5819, RCEnigma wrote:So the scum wifom to get 2 kills today is the only one that seems plausible to me. The only way a town PR messes with the sticky fruit is if they hard scumread Profii yesterday AFTER he claimed the fruit.

I know I was hard against Profii day 1 and I had no hand in this. Also I think it's fine for scum to go for the 2 for 1 play if one of them was taking heat day 2 so that the situation goes from just losing 1 partner day 3 into taking a townie down with them.

This could also be a scum assumption based on the end of day votecount where they felt they were outed on the Ramcius Lynch, that one would kind of point me to Dave to be frank.
What do you think about PP happening to give a gift to the person scum are meddling with ? do you think coincidence or involvement ? if the latter, what do you think the narrative/scum plan is... I just cant put my finger on it.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5822 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:37 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5806, The Last Knight wrote:

Kokichi Oma
Mcqueen
UnaBombah
Creature

-Lurker
yes I’m so desperate right now
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5823 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:40 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 5811, profii wrote:
I don't think there would be 2 sticky fruit vendors as they are boon bank roles.

I think the natural thought process is

1. I am messing with you about my loyal/fruit plan and I'm actually just scum - I just got lucky by using the fruit to block PP. We don't want the loyal person to claim so it's better I flip tbh.

Or

2. scum have a way of messing with the fruit somehow (I can't explain)

Unless 1 boon bank role doesn't mean 1, it means 1 type of these roles can be on multiple slots in this game, but I am not sure how well that fits boons ethos of keeping things relatively normal. My opinion - 1 sticky fruit.

Also - the person I actually gave the loyal modifier to did breadcrumb something (I believe) and they haven't indicated they have a sticky fruit which goes someway to poo poo the idea that 2 sticky fruit exist - I'll caveat with the breadcrumb was very loose so I could be looking for something that isn't there... I'm optimistic.

So we knew I had a sticky fruit and we know that scum managed to make it go somewhere else - that suggests they did something to me rather than TLK, as TLK has claimed a role that doesn't do anything at night. That's a concern as it's a nifty power role in scums hands I guess.

I also believe the reason TLK is involved is because of his SS claim - scum want the 'double kill' so they have framed him - So if we do lynch TLK then it'll be interesting to see what happens to the hammer in this hidden voting thing but whatever probably better to just let that go for now.

Anyway, then we have PP, he 'coincidently' gifted something to the person involved in what appears to be scum framing. So let's play out PP drawing out a TLK mis claim on purpose - this means TLK is town. So we flip him, this then means we go nuts at PP which if he is scum means they've just traded off 2(if you consider SS kill) for 1. So that means scum have lost 1 of their 5 and they are happy to lose another for 2 town.

that puts the game at 3v13 tomorrow - I think that is ambitious or scum know the game is very scum sided...

So the other way of looking at it - the coincidence is just a coincidence, scum didn't intend for this plan to come out in this way. That means, the sticky fruit went to TLK and 1 of 2 things happen:

TLK expects the sticky fruit to have been sent to the loyal person, but it went to him - so he should come out and say profii wtf have you done here I'm not loyal, that means I get lynched - you all see my loyal/town plan thing was legit and TLK has been framed, that means the TLK lynch and SS kill is off the table which is bad for scum but maybe they are hoping I say something like "you need to know that so and so was the loyal dude" so they can kill him.

or if TLK said nothing, which I wouldn't expect, then tomorrow a random person goes "I got a fruit, I've just been IC'd, here profii, do it again" at which point there _should_ be someone loyal who says "well it didn't come from me so it's false" and that person should have been advocating for my lynch today, at least pre PP asking about the gift.

None of these plans make me think "yes that's the one here" so there is a PR at play which I can't put my finger on tbh. I don't know but I don't want to lynch TLK and probably not PP today. I'd put myself before either of them - you get 2 people with massive town equity, save the identify of the loyal dude for the loss of me when you flip me and find out Me/TLK was legit messed with by scum - that's arguably a policy lynch but worth thinking about - however, given one of the plans was that the counter claim ends in a me lynch, I'm not sure if I'm falling for some kind of trap here.
Im halfway down ur post and No, just no. I never said 2 SFV. I said there is a single scum-aligned SFV. By nature, SFV is basically 1-shot. So, if they ever wom a boonus round OR were gifted a prize by someone else, they could potentially have that charge restored and we could have 2 fruits going around.

I’m not lynching a guy off a tin foil fruit theory after we mislynched Ram on similar premise.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5824 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:45 am

Post by profii »

alright chill that kind of makes more sense but I kinda expect a +X charge on a STV to fail, given the nature of the pass it around element to it.

also - no CC or 2nd fruit claim has emerged so...

finally - I'm not really advocating a lynch so idk if you think I am - I just don't want TLK or PP today...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”