Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2498 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Hi! UNVOTE: Nancy, because that's not a good vote.

I read (skimming parts) all 100 pages of this damn game in a few hours this afternoon and took notes as I went. No idea what that did to my brain or if I'll survive the brain vomit I'm about to do. I'm gonna try to get it all out there anyways and hopefully the end product is worthwhile.

A reads list? We're doing a reads list. This will not be in order nor can I guarantee that it will display any degree of coherency. I'm gonna color reads for better readability.

Nancy Drew: Town.
The way she gives out town reads especially during D1 does not read scum. In general, she's given me the impression of being one of the more involved solvers this game just based on the way she approaches things and her presence. I've gone back through her ISO more carefully since skimming and nothing sticks out as contrived to me so I'm gonna stick with my gut town read. Additionally, I don't think scum urges Leodanny to claim like she does in post #605. In fact, I don't really think scum wants to appear that involved in that lynch.

I also just townread her based on her interactions with Flavor Leaf/Varsoon and that whole neighborhood fiasco. That whole debacle reads TvT to me actually. Neither side is scum intentionally trying to misrepresent each other, that just doesn't make sense when you consider there are other neighbors to corroborate stories and it's just too risky. No, this reads more like a communication breakdown between two town players who are upset at being lied to/misrepped when it's really just players misinterpreting things. I would be shocked if there was anything intentionally nefarious going on there.

Varsoon/Flavor Leaf: Town.
Town read Varsoon from the start. The wagon on him D1 is mostly built on BS? Which in itself not super indicative either way but I don't think his reaction to a BS wagon comes from a scum place. His cop gambit is a little dumb but again, what scum ever fucking does that? I'm not just gonna brush that off as WIFOM, it's a serious question. Ordinarily you might say he's trying to draw a counter claim, but A: Varsoon wasn't dangerously close to a lynch and didn't have to risk that, and B: we already know there might be duplicate power roles in this game so there's no guarantee an actual cop would even think it worth to CC that. There's so much risk and no reward for scum. I don't think his attitude/rage towards sheep was fake at all. Flavor just tonally reads as obv town since he came in. And his spat with Nancy Drew solidified that for me. Flavor is a player I might want to do a meta check on eventually, but for right now I'm confident enough in the read I got on Varsoon and Flavor initially that my paranoia towards this slot is fairly low.

Let's talk about

Wagonomics: Town.
I don't know if it's bad or not that I wanna town read him for his claim alone. It makes sense, right? This seems to be a highish power town game so having some negative utility in there fits. Plus, his role is just so ridiculous it's hard for me to imagine him making it up. I don't have as much specific analysis for why this slot feels town, as it's mostly gut, but his reads/votes are not opportunistic and I think display a good degree of scum hunting. #1820 is a noteworthy post that pretty much exactly echoed my thoughts at that point in the game and is basically the exact opposite of opportunistic.

TheBrie: Leaning Scum.
I have "THE BRIE IS SCUM," "DRIE IS SO SCUM," and "THE BRIE IS FUCKING SCUM" written in three separate instances on the first page of my notes. I really really hated the play from this slot during D1. And I'm still not a big fan. In general, she asks a lot of questions and says a lot of things that don't actually push the game forward. Her presence is empty, she waffles around and fence sits way too much. A lot of discrediting her own reads by calling them provisional which allows her a lot of flexibility. This being said, HOWEVER, post #2096 made me rethink this because she explicitly says waffling is just something she does, and then provides meta. I would not expect scum to defend like this and instead try to actually take some hard stances. Her recent play has also been a bit better, but it's not enough to swing my initial strong scum read I got early game.

Bleh let's get some of these slots out of the way:

Xtoxm: lean town?
His role in the Flavor/Nancy spat makes me think town largely. Now, this is dependent on my town reads there being correct, but since they're some of my most confident reads I'm fine with doing this. I don't think scum get's so involved/takes one side or another. Instead, I'd expect scum to sit on the sidelines for that more and try to get it to continue/inflate the conflict more. Scum lives off of TvT 1v1s. not much else about his ISO really sticks out. The main reason I ? this slot is because I town read the whole claimed neighborhood and I find it unlikely that all the members are town. If PartyBoat is town, this one might be scum. I could be falling into a trap assuming there can't be an all town neighborhood in this game, but with seemingly so much town power revealed already, it seems unlikely?

Kokichi: Town ig.
I gut read him as town. He's a lurker but actually pushes for things and takes stances that I read genuine. It means I believe the IC claim but regardless I'm not gonna spend a bunch of time analyzing this slot because it'll be resolved tomorrow one way or another.

Ausuka: Leaning a bit Town.
I skimmed more than I read the most recent pages, so I'm not too clear why there's a wagon on this slot. I think it's probably a mislynch. She never ever thinks the Leo wagon is a good idea, even before it gets really bad and scum can be sure it'll go through anyway. Nothing in her ISO reads scummy to me so I'm gonna need someone to spell out the case on her. I'd would agree with the narrative that two mislynches are being setup today for town to choose between. However, I don't like post #2354 from Ausuka. It feeds into the BS narrative that we HAVE to lynch either my slot or Ausuka today which... I feel is being pushed by scum (more on that later). This is no deadlines mafia, having "no reason to town read someone" is not the best excuse to lynch someone. This would make more sense in a game with deadlines. However, I'm willing to give it a pass because of the heavy narrative being pressed that we NEED a lynch soon and that the game is stalling out. This could very well be a town survival instinct because of that.

Vaxkiller: Probably Scum.
His push on Varsoon is bad. His push on Gamma is bad. His push on sheep is bad. His push on ausuka is bad. Everything about his play is opportunistic and weak. He has tons of short posts that are effectively fluff and seems to have been able to just blend in until recently. I just have no good things to say about this slot and I'd be fine lynching here today. However, there is another slot I want to lynch more and there's still the off chance Vax is just really bad town.

Let's do the last neighbor:

PartyBoat: Mixed.
Bleh. I gut read this slot initially and I liked how he behaved around the Leodanny lynch. He really pushed for Leodanny to give reads and tried to give him a lifeline so Leo wouldn't just keep trolling and get killed. Obviously it didn't work out, but his attempts read genuine. However, I dislike the way he tunnels Varsoon/Flavor and then seemingly only backs off when Flavor replaces in and won't be an easy lynch, despite the fact that PartyBoat is clearly still suspicious. His pocketing of Sheepsaysmeep esp during the Varsoon vs. Sheep spatfest was also yucky. I HATE the whole narrative that Varsoon is obv scum or that there was gonna be a huge wagon but there was last second resistance. That narrative is purported by Sheep and PartyBoat mainly and that seems very gamestate controlly/manipulative. Because it's not true and I don't think the Varsoon slot was ever in any real danger of being lynched. I also very much think Sheep is scum so these two could be buddies, but maybe the buddying is too obvious then. Regardless, lots of conflicting thoughts on this slot.

Sheepsaysmeep: Scum.
This is where I'd like to lynch. He is one of the few players I've actually had experience with before and I scum read him basically as soon as I entered the game. I could say a lot about this slot. If he's town in this game, then his town game is exactly the same as his scum game. His whole wavery, BSing playstyle can be seen pretty clearly towards the end of D1, though it's evident throughout.
In post 649, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: leo

meh
In post 689, sheepsaysmeep wrote:UNVOTE:

yeah im super lost on that slot rn
In post 690, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: varsoon

meh
In post 799, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: leo

i guess
This REEKS of scum trying to make themselves look better in wake of the Leo flip. It's one of the most noncommittal things that's happened in the game and there are a couple waffley players. It's just not genuine whatsoever. Furthermore, while I thought Flavor vs. Nancy was TvT, the same vibes do not arise from Sheep v. Varsoon/Flavor. I would expect town!sheep to reconsider or back down slightly at some point during all of that drama but he KEEPS TUNNELING. Which is not at all in accordance to his waffely play elsewhere so you can't just say that's a play style. I'm trying not to be biased by my prior experience with this player but I can't stop seeing the similarities between his game here and his scum game.

The most offending factor is the narrative that this day must end soon. It's bullshit. Yes, obviously we need a lynch eventually and we don't want the game to stall out. But we JUST got a bunch of replacements, from the vibes I'm getting the game is in a much better place discussion wise now than it ever was D1 or fake cop claim drama earlier today. This pushed narrative also coincides with sheep's activity dropping significantly, basically once he realizes his continued tunnel on Varsoon/Flavor is just going to make him look suspicious.
In post 2495, sheepsaysmeep wrote:we're lynching someone within 24 hours and i give 0 fucks about who that is at this point
Even now he continues to pull this shit. There is not a fucking deadline, only a self imposed deadline primarily driven by sheep's fake frustration. I don't believe for a second his "demotivation" to play this game after the Leodanny flip when he CLEARLY wasn't all that enthused about the lynch in the first place (according to the quoted posts above). Or was that just fake to make himself look better, hmmmmm. The "0 fucks about who we lynch" is not a town mindset in a no deadline game. Lynching either my slot or Ausuka's gives relatively little information about the state of the game, similar to how Leodanny's lynch wasn't super helpful because he was just easy mislynch bait. Sheep isn't trying to make the game better he's just pushing this narrative of needing a lynch soon but lowkey calling them all bad lynches so that when they flip town he can have town cred.

Before I forget: VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep

I should talk about other players before I run out of juice for tonight.

Purrcocet: Null?
This player has actually made no impression on me and I apparently have nothing in my notes about them. Which, ironically, has made an impression on me. That's not a great sign for a game with 100 pages already. I have at least vague feelings or brief mentions in my notes on almost every other player but this one. Bleh. Nancy says they're a fruit vendor? I'm not familiar with the role, that's not a strict town or scum thing yea? My reads seem to line up with this slots fairly well so that makes me wanna give it town points. I'll do a more thorough ISO later and see if I can get a better feeling for this slot. Nothing jumps out at me as particularly bad, but that's not really a town tell.

Mastina: Leaning scum.
My notes have Theta marked as scum before the replacement. I didn't like the fencesitty play and I don't really think the PR claim clears that up because it could just as easily be a scum JK. Though, while that setup makes more sense in my head I'm unsure scum would actually CC. I dislike Mastina's entrance to the game, her VCA looks like a lot of productive townie stuff but does effectively nothing. I also dislike her call out of today's wagons being mislynches but still being on my wagon?? The observation is good but the actions don't line up. Regardless, this is a claimed PR and will probably be resolved eventually? I don't imagine scum wants to leave a JK alive.

It's getting late here and I have to get up early tomorrow (already surviving on 5 hrs of sleep) so I think I'll have to stop and pick up tomorrow morning.

Ooh, Gamma is town I think, I can talk about that tomorrow. The rest of the players I have mainly gut reads on right now, and it'll take some more time to organize my thoughts on them (should look at purr more too), but for now here's a rough ranking from towniest to scummiest:

Enter/Hebichan
vonflare
jingle/edosurist (is a scum triple voter likely?)
wisdom
singletonking
trekkie
light_ganski

^^ I'll tackle these players and Gamma tomorrow, hopefully I was mostly coherent, ask if you need clarification

Lemme know if I've missed anything or if there's anything i should know, srry for wall, but I'd rather do this to catch up on a 100 page game than spam post 80 times

Let's lynch Sheep! goodnight
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Dannflor »

oh yea I wanted to ask rlly quick

do I need to claim? my slot is at L-2? rnow but idk what the protocol is for games of this size
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2499, mastina wrote:Um, yes? I was pretty explicit about this? How'd you miss all the labels of "trash-tier", "garbage VCA", and the like where I rather bluntly said it was shit?
I didn't miss it. Just because you lampshade something doesn't change what it is. It's still a lot of effort put into something that's not super helpful, but people might write off as a town tell anyway because of the effort put into it.

You're continually calling out this situation as being two mislynches but not actually pushing a different lynch because ???

with no deadline it just doesn't make sense to be on a wagon you don't actually believe in unless you believe it'll be good for town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Dannflor »

That's fair. I'm wary of people who push one cause while their vote is doing something else (see sheep), but i wasn't separating your read on this slot and read on the game atmosphere
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2504, Wagonomics wrote:If you are still in hammer range of Jingle on Tuesday night, I would claim. I would not claim before Tuesday unless someone else puts you to L-1.

Dann can you talk a little bit about how you read a game of this length as a replace in? Do you read the whole thread straight through, go iso by iso, or what? You mentioned your notes, so if you could talk a little bit about them that would help too. Like even basic stuff--do you just use notepad or what?
Right the triple voter, I'll keep that in mind.

I read the whole thread straight through. I think timelines are important and having a chronological first impression helps keep things straight in my head. My notes aren't great, it's just a word document with x is scummy, x is towny, with post numbers marked down next to them and some random brain vomit/gut reads as I go.

After that I went through ISOs on people to see if looking at just their posts in seclusion changes my initial read (haven't done this step for everyone yet)
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2508, Wagonomics wrote:That's really interesting. I guess partly I thought it was interesting the way you constructed the list (where you seemed to be consciously thinking about claims, which might have been easy to miss or forget on a quick skim). I also thought it was a bit interesting that you seemed to grapple onto specific posts.
I had a lot of free time yesterday and a good memory. I did mark down the roles of the dead players and the neighborhood (because I wanted to keep track of who those players were as I read through) straight away. The rest of the claims I just made a mental note of as I went. I didn't see the fruit vendor until I started ISOing people, so I might have missed other small things like that?
In post 2507, mastina wrote:What.
The words you say are in a vacuum my own beliefs but in context are divorced from reality.
Effort != alignment. I am the strongest proponent of this on site. Literally THE strongest proponent, I know this better than anyone else, I fucking invented the expression for god's sake.
Effort does not equal alignment, of course, I would completely agree with you there. However, that doesn't change the fact that I think many players are likely to (even subconsciously) associate that effort with town. If you are town, I would have expected that energy when you entered the game to be used literally elsewhere, instead of something that's basically fluff.

The reason your attitude right now gives me bad vibes is because it's eerily similar to Sheep's "heh heh idk what to rlly think about leodanny guys" before voting him, for which I scum read him heavily. The fact that you actually scum read my slot makes me feel better about this than say the Sheep situation, but the way you are framing it as a "third axis read" where you're just going along with other player's reads makes it really easy to have plausible deniability, and that feels icky to me.
In post 2520, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I just finished a game with scum!sheep and he acted completely different than here but I otherwise like this. post so . . .
Hm, interesting. Do you have a link to that game?

This is the one I'm using as my frame of reference: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78097
In post 2531, Purrcocet wrote:- Its ok to fence sit as long as you do it across 5 posts and 2456 words
is this sarcasm
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2538, sheepsaysmeep wrote:this feels a lot like town!dann already even from the first post alone (i did a meta dive on him in the trekkie game leaned earlier ps trekkie is still villa)

and i'd honestly expect him to have that type of w read on me with the meta information he has
nice try but you're still voting me so ??

What are your reads? Who do you think is the best lynch today if you think I'm town? and I don't wanna hear more of "doesn't matter who as long as it's soon"
In post 2545, Xtoxm wrote:hey ausuka help the mastina wagon grow?
i'll consider not sheeping wisdom on you
i have a high opinion of his scumhunting so this is good offer
Isn't it kinda suboptimal to lynch a claimed PR when players like Sheep and Vax exist?

#2549 from ausuka reads town self preservation and not scum self preservation
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Dannflor »

unless you have a specific type of claim that im looking for i sorta just want you hammered regardless of what you claim at this opint
In post 618, sheepsaysmeep wrote:if i vote this im not hammering right
In post 649, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: leo

meh
In post 689, sheepsaysmeep wrote:UNVOTE:

yeah im super lost on that slot rn
In post 690, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: varsoon

meh
In post 799, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: leo

i guess
In post 881, sheepsaysmeep wrote:idek abt this game anymore
In post 921, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i like

lost half of my motivation to play after that leo flip though
Like, someone tell me why this progression isn't one of the worst things to have happened in this game so far
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Dannflor »

This looks exactly like the sheep I know. Granted, I don't have a town frame of reference for Sheep, but nothing in this game really changes my read on him. What do you think is so different about his behavior here?
In post 2601, TheBrie wrote: -reads list wall-
These are the exact kinds of posts that make me feel uneasy about Brie. Surface level they look fine, but every single read and reasoning for that read is ripped directly from elsewhere in the thread.

The "nullish to scummy" pile here is particularly suspect because it's all just "eh not particularly scummy," "maybe scummy," and "hasn't been around much so probably scummy." It looks like someone really struggling to fine "the correct" reasons for scum reading people, and waiting for others to give her the go ahead. Like, she literally asks where she should vote at the end of this post. The rest of her posting is just kinda... luke-warm, lots of empty questions.

Before I forget I wanted to elaborate on my Gamma town read a bit. Gut read is that the emotion and righteous anger possessed by her comes from a town place. Yes, scum can get emotional too, but Gamma reads more frustrated from not getting their point across and the game going in a bad direction for town. It's a similar sort of read that I have on the whole Varsoon and later Nancy/Flavor situation. Gamma is genuine this game, genuinely towny.

For example:
In post 376, Gamma Emerald wrote:ok can someone case Leo cos I dont see it
In post 378, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can get that tbh
VOTE: Leodanny
I do not see scum
ever
making this progression. At least not Gamma as scum the way she plays this game. In almost every instance I'd expect the progression to be a lot closer to Sheep's or Brie's waffling.
In post 2025, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have no idea how many vote are on me so I’ll just claim.
I’m a roleblocker. THAT is why I’d been pushing Theta: I GREATLY doubt there’s 2 Jailkeepers and a roleblocker all town in this game.
So now could we wagon actual fucking scum?
Additionally, I don't think a scum Gamma claims unless she has to. The motivation here is to catch scum, not save herself since she knows she'll likely be on the chopping block next if this is wrong. Especially if she's a mafia roleblocker, I just don't see scum giving away that information unless they absolutely have to to avoid being lynched. THEN, they would probably try to use their claim to go after the JK. Pre-empting that is town, IMO.
In post 2578, Vaxkiller wrote:Jaylol, null
Saudade null

Danifloor: Ugh, hes like taking everyone popular opinions, and playing off past emotions. this looks bad.
I just wanted to say congratulations because I have never seen a worse misspelling of my name before :P

do you have like, reads? looking through your ISO is like wading through sludge
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Hi what does warlock mean? Google search reveals nothing
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2664, Gamma Emerald wrote:I checked where Dannflor replaces in and I would like to ask:
@Dannflor, what do you make of Nancy townreading two of your scumreads so vehemently?
I'm not really sure of the point of this question.

I don't think she's vehemently defending mastina, at least not anymore, and I don't think she ever was?

As far as sheep goes, I'm just confused by what she sees, and would like an answer from her before the day is out. Apologies if I missed it, but

@Nancy, what about that meta you linked makes you think sheep is town? I sure as hell don't see it
In post 2677, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2672, Wagonomics wrote:That being said I'm like, warming up to a mastina lynch today much faster than I thought I would

But I would like someone to give me a reason that Vonflare should be alive tomorrow, because I see no reason, and mastina trying to pocket him does not do anything to make me want to read him as town
Yeah, I’d be down for Vonflare tomorrow.
Vonflare the one who claimed death miller, yea? Is that why people wanna lynch him or is there an actual case
In post 2647, mastina wrote:Name1/Name2
Name2/Name1 is literally the best way in a readslist to present an either/or dilemma. It represents "one of these is scum and the other is probably town", but makes it clear that I'm not sure which. (Sometimes the orders of the name give a lean, other times, they don't; in this case it goes back and forth enough to not.)
Can you please elaborate on the interactions between this slot and Purr's that make you believe only one can be scum? I have a difficult time believing they exist when this slot had all of like 10 posts before I entered the game. The pushing of this "one must be scum and the other isn't" narrative just reads like trying to set up two mislynches when one doesn't flip red. I've yet to see any justification for this.

You also claim to have not read the game fully but you have these associatives picked out (I assume) from before I joined the game? When this slot did effectively nothing?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2701, singletonking wrote:But Ausuka's posts continue to be bad and is still my preferred lynch
i really don't see this
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2706, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I recently played with both sheep and Mastina i, a game, that was running concurrently with this one. Both sheep and Mastina were scum in it.
Sheep’s play is extremely different here, than it was in that game, where as Mastina’s is identical to it
In post 2317, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
yeh this is really unrecognizable compared to the game where mastina just wolfed with me

pretty confident on her being villa rn
Are you sure they aren't just scum buddies again, Nancy?

Also, see Mastina's town read on sheep just being one of her "third axis reads" she can blame on others without justifying it.

VOTE: Mastina

All the Sheep town reads are still weak AF and he should not get away with his play D1 and now basically disappearing. The meta arguments have only convinced me further.
In post 2702, Dannflor wrote:Can you please elaborate on the interactions between this slot and Purr's that make you believe only one can be scum? I have a difficult time believing they exist when this slot had all of like 10 posts before I entered the game. The pushing of this "one must be scum and the other isn't" narrative just reads like trying to set up two mislynches when one doesn't flip red. I've yet to see any justification for this.

You also claim to have not read the game fully but you have these associatives picked out (I assume) from before I joined the game? When this slot did effectively nothing?
@Mastina did you wanna answer this? ^^^
In post 2729, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: mastina for now; i feel like the game needs something to move forward with and it appears to be me or her right now - vax wagon is literally just me.
I don't think scum is ever so blatant with their "im literally just voting u for survival" strategy

That said, Wisdom is also town, just wrong town? Nothing he's done today makes sense from a scum perspective and if he was scum he'd actually be trying to convince people to vote Ausuka. Posting "lynch ausuka plz" periodically doesn't count.
In post 2699, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 2660, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2644, Wagonomics wrote:Does mastina want people to invest in her coin?
In post 1476, the worst wrote:
In post 1472, Nibbui wrote:
I wonder if I'm getting under Mastina's charm though
She is strangely charming
(
Btw, that's actually a weak towntell of mine. scumastina is an ass, so is anything but charming. The charm comes from me when I'm town, since I just have a way with people, I guess
.) ~ scum!Mastina from BoS
VOTE: mastina
Hm. Reversing my scum read on Trekkie. On first read he looked very similar to my meta experience with scum!trekkie but this post never comes from the scum!trekkie I know.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Ausuka is just looking to push anyone that won't get herself killed regardless of who it is and isn't hiding it

like I said, town survival instinct, I think scum plays smarter than that most of the time
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2760, TheBrie wrote:I'll vote Ausuka if I see an Ausuka case. No, I'm not asking
you
for one.
Yuck
In post 2760, TheBrie wrote:Also, we need a vote count. I don't know what Mastina is at, and i don't want to accidentally lynch her. I don't think we're there, but... Also the whole Theta/Jk thing is making me slightly hesitant. Cause I was leaning town strongly with Theta, and Those thoughts haven't changed. On one hand, I'm not sure things would resolve the same way as they would with Theta, on the other hand, if Mastina is a Town JK, scum won't want to keep her alive. So logically we should leave Mastina until tomorrow.
Also yuck

I was thinking along these lines before, but as has already been explained, the amount of power in this game plus the fact that Mastina is so heavily scum read means she isn't likely to die even if town.
In post 2800, Gamma Emerald wrote:Everyone’s being such a fucking stick in the mud whenever someone pushes a lynch they dislike In breaking this out:
@Everyone: what are your top 4 preferred lynches? In order please.

@Wagonimics I want to lynch xtoxm, Vax, Mastina, and Wisdom. I’m aware xtoxm and mastina aren’t scum together ever but there’s plenty of support for multiball both with what has been seen setup/event wise and with how the game is developing. Wisdom I don’t see happening but is one I feel rather confident in.
This also serves as an answer to my own question so thanks for keeping me on top of things.
Sheep >>> Mastina > The Brie >>> Vax
In post 2816, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve been pushing Mastina for far too long to ever agree with that.

Saudade slot is literally the laziest wagon in this game and is incredibly scum motivated.
Okay yes but the timeline literally is Saudade at L-2 or whatever then me replacing in, the wagon dying > Mastina wagon grows

Just because you and a couple others were pushing it way before than doesn't mean the wagon was alive before mine died

I don't really think it matters but I'm not sure why you're outright denying the timeline here
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2888, Jingle wrote:I honestly don't see Enter/Stina scumteam. The Chainsaw is too obvious. Could be either or neither, but not both.
I agree with this. If Mastina were to flip town, Enter looks a lot like scum trying to buy town cred last second before the wagon goes through. It's almost the same as the sheep situation D1 (which btw can we lynch that. soon.)

That reminds me I should revisit this (because it was the laziest part of my reads and I think now quite a bit off base:
In post 2498, Dannflor wrote:
Enter/Hebichan
- only scum if mastina flips town imo

vonflare
- I actually don't know anything about this slot other than the claim d1, which I didn't think scum pulls. Don't know why people scum read him, will have to ISO

jingle/edosurist
- I think scum is more likely to criticize wisdom than hardcore support/sheep him (like wisdom doesn't make sense as a player to pocket), and his attitude towards hammering whatever wagon gets close enough isn't scum

wisdom
- his ausuka push and specifically the way he's pushed it doesn't make sense as scum

singletonking
- another slot I need to ISO, brief ISO skim was icky, but I need a closer look when i have time

trekkie
- already explained this, Trekkie plays a lot more cautious and waffley as scum

light_ganski
- hasn't done anything since I replaced in, I liked that he didn't insta townread me on coming in but the vote is rather useless when there are other wagons to comment on, want to see what he says when he catches up

In post 2899, Jingle wrote:I'd still prefer an actual scumread though. Like sheep, who had a crazy amount of resistance due to literally just Nancy's meta read and has high partner equity with mastina or Ausuka who has high resistance because literally no one is townreading her. :shrug:
PEDIT: Yo I'd prefer this too if people could let go of their weak ass town reads on him, the meta case for sheep town is bullshit

also I town read Ausuka
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I'm on the wagon because I think they're likely buddies. But I don't see any scenario where sheep is town.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2914, Jingle wrote:Yup. Literally no one.
rude :oops:
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Dannflor »

He's still voting me after saying I'm town.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2538, sheepsaysmeep wrote:this feels a lot like town!dann already even from the first post alone (i did a meta dive on him in the trekkie game leaned earlier ps trekkie is still villa)

and i'd honestly expect him to have that type of w read on me with the meta information he has
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4425 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4421, Enter wrote:dann probably read a lot more of the game than I ever did. I certainly meant to, tho, so that counts for something?
Yea so I read the whole game before I even replaced in, so my readslist was coming from a town perspective, with just a few reads flipped to be more advantageous. Turns out my big mistake was scum reading Brie so hard :P

gg all
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4431 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4428, Krazy wrote:Sorry that my paranoia at you from this game forever ruined my ability to read you correctly, Dann.
It's okay :lol:

I forgive you <3
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4438 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4434, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Jayow/Saudade were obvscum though.
I still avoided lynch tho :wink:
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4441 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4439, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4438, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4434, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Jayow/Saudade were obvscum though.
I still avoided lynch tho :wink:
But the SK still got you. :lol:
Yea that was the most unexpected and unfortunate way for me to die :(
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4471 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4467, TheBrie wrote:I was telling the truth when I said I shot you because you were scum.
:o

You played very well I think. SK is a hard role

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”