BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5875  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:02 pm

How will it be clear tomorrow that I'm scum if TLK ends up town?
Team Mafia 2020 | Untrod Tripod Destroys Anime | Day 4

<(") | (")>

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5876  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:03 pm

Love pagetops.
Team Mafia 2020 | Untrod Tripod Destroys Anime | Day 4

<(") | (")>

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5877  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:04 pm

In post 5869, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5861, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5851, mcqueen wrote:How is SS not a huge threat if it’s 4v15? Or 5v14 if a potential Traitor is included (could still be 4v15, I guess)? It’s literally a 1-for-1 trade off if scum are forced to kill the SS.

y do the numbers even matter? SS is a non-action. I think scum would be far more threatened by active night actions, yes? I mean, ok eventually he'll be a threat b/c as the game goes scum being forced to hammer SS goes up but that's down the line.

maybe, I don't think supersaint will ever be enough of a threat to be killed for his role. scum hammering supersaint is still strictly better for scum than that same scum getting lynched.

then stop voting him and scum won’t have the opportunity to “hammer”

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5878  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:04 pm

In post 5877, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5869, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5861, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5851, mcqueen wrote:How is SS not a huge threat if it’s 4v15? Or 5v14 if a potential Traitor is included (could still be 4v15, I guess)? It’s literally a 1-for-1 trade off if scum are forced to kill the SS.

y do the numbers even matter? SS is a non-action. I think scum would be far more threatened by active night actions, yes? I mean, ok eventually he'll be a threat b/c as the game goes scum being forced to hammer SS goes up but that's down the line.

maybe, I don't think supersaint will ever be enough of a threat to be killed for his role. scum hammering supersaint is still strictly better for scum than that same scum getting lynched.

then stop voting him and scum won’t have the opportunity to “hammer”

This is a PSA btw, I wasn’t necessarily meaning you were voting him

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5879  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:05 pm

@Creature, Your read of dave and TLK weakened?

guessing they're both still on the null side of the pool though? -d
Show

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5880  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:05 pm

In post 5878, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5877, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5869, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5861, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5851, mcqueen wrote:How is SS not a huge threat if it’s 4v15? Or 5v14 if a potential Traitor is included (could still be 4v15, I guess)? It’s literally a 1-for-1 trade off if scum are forced to kill the SS.

y do the numbers even matter? SS is a non-action. I think scum would be far more threatened by active night actions, yes? I mean, ok eventually he'll be a threat b/c as the game goes scum being forced to hammer SS goes up but that's down the line.

maybe, I don't think supersaint will ever be enough of a threat to be killed for his role. scum hammering supersaint is still strictly better for scum than that same scum getting lynched.

then stop voting him and scum won’t have the opportunity to “hammer”

This is a PSA btw, I wasn’t necessarily meaning you were voting him


:lol:

:shifty:
Team Mafia 2020 | Untrod Tripod Destroys Anime | Day 4

<(") | (")>

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5881  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:06 pm

In post 5875, PenguinPower wrote:How will it be clear tomorrow that I'm scum if TLK ends up town?

clear is the wrong word. but you participating in framing him becomes a huge possibility, unless you can undoubtedly prove that their is either a redirector of some sort or a second sticky fruit going around.

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5882  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:07 pm

In post 5880, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5878, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5877, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5869, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5861, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5851, mcqueen wrote:How is SS not a huge threat if it’s 4v15? Or 5v14 if a potential Traitor is included (could still be 4v15, I guess)? It’s literally a 1-for-1 trade off if scum are forced to kill the SS.

y do the numbers even matter? SS is a non-action. I think scum would be far more threatened by active night actions, yes? I mean, ok eventually he'll be a threat b/c as the game goes scum being forced to hammer SS goes up but that's down the line.

maybe, I don't think supersaint will ever be enough of a threat to be killed for his role. scum hammering supersaint is still strictly better for scum than that same scum getting lynched.

then stop voting him and scum won’t have the opportunity to “hammer”

This is a PSA btw, I wasn’t necessarily meaning you were voting him


:lol:

:shifty:

yes?

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5883  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:07 pm

Null side

Davesaz
The Last Knight
RCEnigma
BrightEyedFish
Thanos
UnaBombah
Kokichi Oma
Something_Smart

Scum side

who should be moved up or down?

-d
Show

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5884  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:08 pm

In post 5879, DrewVa wrote:@Creature, Your read of dave and TLK weakened?

Oh, didn't notice TLK was unstriked

but my read on Dave indeed weakened
Sigh

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5885  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:09 pm

@mcqueen So...your answer to my:

In post 5795, mcqueen wrote:I think you know your time is limited


Didn't really make sense, given that it was predicated on me "framing TLK."

You said I knew my time was limited, and so I "framed TLK."

Could you explain why I knew my time was limited prior to "framing TLK?"
Team Mafia 2020 | Untrod Tripod Destroys Anime | Day 4

<(") | (")>

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5886  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:10 pm

In post 5883, DrewVa wrote:Null side

Davesaz
The Last Knight
RCEnigma
BrightEyedFish
Thanos
UnaBombah
Kokichi Oma
Something_Smart

Scum side

who should be moved up or down?

-d

why is RCE null?

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5887  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:14 pm

In post 5885, PenguinPower wrote:@mcqueen So...your answer to my:

In post 5795, mcqueen wrote:I think you know your time is limited


Didn't really make sense, given that it was predicated on me "framing TLK."

You said I knew my time was limited, and so I "framed TLK."

Could you explain why I knew my time was limited prior to "framing TLK?"

i see why you think that, but your order is reversed. you asked TLK about the fruit and when I confronted you ss to what you were on about, you said you’d answer tomorrow. By that point, at least in my mind, you already gave a fruit to TLK, therefore with me pushing you know your time is limited if TLK were to flip town.

of course, without his flip, my case on you is quite irrelevant. and since I’ve moved away from his wagon, I’ve left this theory alone. Methinks you’ll slip in the future, anyway

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5888  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:15 pm

Ah, that's a fair answer.
Team Mafia 2020 | Untrod Tripod Destroys Anime | Day 4

<(") | (")>

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5889  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:16 pm

Course, I didn't just say "tomorrow" to you. I've said that to everyone who has asked...just FYI.
Team Mafia 2020 | Untrod Tripod Destroys Anime | Day 4

<(") | (")>

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5890  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:16 pm

In post 5886, mcqueen wrote:why is RCE null?


keep forgetting why I was townreading him tbh

I think there's probably town somewhere in day 1 but I would have to go back and find it -d
Show

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5891  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:16 pm

you asked TLK about the fruit should be *gift

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5892  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:17 pm

Also, your trade-off theory is bad, and definitely not something I would do.

But we can discuss tomorrow.
Team Mafia 2020 | Untrod Tripod Destroys Anime | Day 4

<(") | (")>

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5893  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:17 pm

In post 5884, Creature wrote:but my read on Dave indeed weakened


how low should he go? above or below BEF?

-d
Show

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5894  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:18 pm

In post 5889, PenguinPower wrote:Course, I didn't just say "tomorrow" to you. I've said that to everyone who has asked...just FYI.

ok, but surely that buys you time to talk with your scummates tonight (if you don’t already have daytalk, that is) to weae your way out of the situation, no?

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5895  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:19 pm

In post 5894, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5889, PenguinPower wrote:Course, I didn't just say "tomorrow" to you. I've said that to everyone who has asked...just FYI.

ok, but surely that buys you time to talk with your scummates tonight (if you don’t already have daytalk, that is) to weae your way out of the situation, no?


Image

'cus that's the only reason.
Team Mafia 2020 | Untrod Tripod Destroys Anime | Day 4

<(") | (")>

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5896  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:19 pm

In post 5890, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5886, mcqueen wrote:why is RCE null?


keep forgetting why I was townreading him tbh

I think there's probably town somewhere in day 1 but I would have to go back and find it -d

can you do that please? i’m townreading rce and would prefer he not be in a potential lynchpool, despite his unlikelihood of actually getting hung.

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5897  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:21 pm

In post 5895, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 5894, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5889, PenguinPower wrote:Course, I didn't just say "tomorrow" to you. I've said that to everyone who has asked...just FYI.

ok, but surely that buys you time to talk with your scummates tonight (if you don’t already have daytalk, that is) to weae your way out of the situation, no?


Image

'cus that's the only reason.

i mean, it’s a possible one, and that’s all i need for a scumread. again, if i were actively pushing you your response would hold much more water, but since i’m not, well, it doesn’t.

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5898  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Aren't you voting me right now?
Team Mafia 2020 | Untrod Tripod Destroys Anime | Day 4

<(") | (")>

Creature
Solve This Game
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5899  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:27 pm

In post 5893, DrewVa wrote:
In post 5884, Creature wrote:but my read on Dave indeed weakened


how low should he go? above or below BEF?

-d

Still above
Sigh

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games