Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 2540, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2362, Party Boat wrote:
In post 2361, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2359, Party Boat wrote:
Ausuka wrote: i have better reads now though? and since i'm a wagon i have to at least try and produce content to make people tr me, that goes for either alignment. And like am I not supposed to talk about my scumreads because that's news to me?
?

so like

what "better" reads do you have now exactly
I meant that I have stronger reads, as in two scumreads I believe in rather than just one and I feel more strongly about both. that was unclear sorry. I would argue that my Vax read is now better because I now have more evidence for it but that's an opinion.
so one is vax

is the other Saud or Gemerald or Xtomx or someone else b/c I can't really tell from your iso
and what makes you feel stronger about them now?
wisdom and i think i've explained it - to be clear i think he's intentionally refusing to engage or give any substance so he can just get by. i wouldn't expect town!wisdom to create walls or anything but i'd expect him to throw out a sentence or two occasionally and making pointless points that don't say anything. i feel stronger about them now because i didn't really know what to make of him before recently and now i think he's scum.
What do you think of him continually defending me? is that scum wisdom?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Who did daniflor replace?

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Jaylol, null
Saudade null

Danifloor: Ugh, hes like taking everyone popular opinions, and playing off past emotions. this looks bad.

Games played.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Enter »

Purr is town, FL is town, Xtoxm is... interesting. Also not particularly fond of Dan Lynch, looking more closely at ausuka. For now,

VOTE: Mastina
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2578, Vaxkiller wrote:Danifloor: Ugh, hes like taking everyone popular opinions, and playing off past emotions. this looks bad.

are you saying his reads are. . .

political?

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2533, mastina wrote:
Nancy I appreciate you but your reading comprehension continues to be absolute shit.

You are one of my strongest townreads. I wasn't asking how obvtown I should treat you; I was asking how obvtown OTHERS have treated you, which should be stupidly self evident as to why I it makes a difference.

A player targeting someone who they know will live due to not being a likely night kill is more likely town; a player targeting someone who's obvtown enough where their target could eat the nightkill is likely scum, who knew that their target would live, making it a pocketing attempt. Thus my stupidly self-obvious question; the answer makes a difference in his alignment. Since it sounds like you are indeed that obvtown to others, it makes Purrcocet more likely scum.
No offense but your posts are far from the clearest, most easy to understand, so that is more a reflection of your confusing writing style than any “reading comprehension” issue on my end. That said, that is a good point that anyone who pushes me here or anyone widely obvtown read is more likely scum than not. It gets confusing like in the case of Dannflor who seems really townie - unlike his predecessors. I could argue that really smart scum only sr the more mislynchable players and pocket obvtown.

Not sure where Purrcocet fits into this wrt to me. She has had me as locktown from the getgo - something she also did in BoR - where she was town. I have yet to be in a game with Purr where she doesn’t hardtown read me. She obviously does or else she wouldn’t have given me fruit N1.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2534, mastina wrote:Also stop being hypocritical. You ranted about people who didn't sheep your strong read that game (the worst as town), but now are complaining about the fact that I AM sheeping the read.

You've been in the game, I haven't. You've seen all his posts, I've seen only the ones since I replaced in: too few to accurately pin him down. Why WOULDN'T I sheep you on sheep? You'd be the expert there.
How tf am I being even remotely hypocritical here? Sheep was your partner in that game and you voice no opinion on his play here wrt to that game. You were also unclear in your post re: the “obvtown” thing.

I dunno about you but if I replaced into a game with my former scumbuddy, the very first thing I’d do would be to ISO them, since based on that, they’d be a relatively easy sort.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2535, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2508, Wagonomics wrote:That's really interesting. I guess partly I thought it was interesting the way you constructed the list (where you seemed to be consciously thinking about claims, which might have been easy to miss or forget on a quick skim). I also thought it was a bit interesting that you seemed to grapple onto specific posts.
I had a lot of free time yesterday and a good memory. I did mark down the roles of the dead players and the neighborhood (because I wanted to keep track of who those players were as I read through) straight away. The rest of the claims I just made a mental note of as I went. I didn't see the fruit vendor until I started ISOing people, so I might have missed other small things like that?
In post 2507, mastina wrote:What.
The words you say are in a vacuum my own beliefs but in context are divorced from reality.
Effort != alignment. I am the strongest proponent of this on site. Literally THE strongest proponent, I know this better than anyone else, I fucking invented the expression for god's sake.
Effort does not equal alignment, of course, I would completely agree with you there. However, that doesn't change the fact that I think many players are likely to (even subconsciously) associate that effort with town. If you are town, I would have expected that energy when you entered the game to be used literally elsewhere, instead of something that's basically fluff.

The reason your attitude right now gives me bad vibes is because it's eerily similar to Sheep's "heh heh idk what to rlly think about leodanny guys" before voting him, for which I scum read him heavily. The fact that you actually scum read my slot makes me feel better about this than say the Sheep situation, but the way you are framing it as a "third axis read" where you're just going along with other player's reads makes it really easy to have plausible deniability, and that feels icky to me.
In post 2520, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I just finished a game with scum!sheep and he acted completely different than here but I otherwise like this. post so . . .
Hm, interesting. Do you have a link to that game?

This is the one I'm using as my frame of reference: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78097
In post 2531, Purrcocet wrote:- Its ok to fence sit as long as you do it across 5 posts and 2456 words
is this sarcasm
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=78154&user_select%5B%5D=30560

Scum!sheep in Box of Silver
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 2581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Not sure where Purrcocet fits into this wrt to me. She has had me as locktown from the getgo - something she also did in BoR - where she was town. I have yet to be in a game with Purr where she doesn’t hardtown read me. She obviously does or else she wouldn’t have given me fruit N1.

I wasn't in BoR tho. You might mean Minuet's Trio or FH. Also I've said this before in a game I think? but he*
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Uhm...you’re meta’ing off that. That looks pretty similar here, Nancy...-.-
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, that link you sent makes me lean sheep scum again
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Let me look closer. I’ve literally only skimmed for like 35 seconds, and I had to post because I don’t get it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2537, mastina wrote:
In post 2314, mastina wrote:Wisdom
Nancy Drew 39
vonflare
Party Boat
Flavor Leaf
Kokichi Oma

Enter
sheepsaysmeep
Wagonomics
Vaxkiller
Ausuka
light_ganski
Jingle
Purrcocet

Trekkie99
Gamma Emerald
TheBrie
singletonking
Saudade
Xtoxm

Okay so the names from pretty much Party Boat to light are highly flexible and in the bottom six the names there are largely interchangeable meaning this list is a rough of roughest drafts for a readslist but hey, it's here.
So Kokichi should be a tier below the top, but NOT the middle tier, in a new second tier. I'm not sure if anyone joins him there or not; candidates are Enter, sheep, and Wagonomics. If any of them aren't joining Kokichi in the new second tier, they instead form a third tier, leaving a mostly unchanged former middle tier as fourth tier/second from bottom tier. This pile contains the secret scumread.

Purrcocet and Dannflor are an either/or now. I don't think that they're both scum, but I DO think one IS scum.

Xtoxm and singleton are strong enough scumreads to almost warrant their own tier. Plus the scum in Dann/Purr. The remaining 3, Gamma/Brie/Trekkie, are interchangeable.

I'd give the list properly if not phoneposting and pressed for time.
I don’t understand. How are Purr and Dann remotely linked? I think Purr’s handlng of the whole fruit thing, seels townie to me. Had she jumped on me for the way I dealt with it, would have majorly pinged me but she was totally chill about it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2538, sheepsaysmeep wrote:this feels a lot like town!dann already even from the first post alone (i did a meta dive on him in the trekkie game leaned earlier ps trekkie is still villa)

and i'd honestly expect him to have that type of w read on me with the meta information he has
Yeah, you weren’t open wolfing in that game, like you were in BoS. How I got mislynched over you, still blows my mind.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2539, Jingle wrote:I am extremely annoyed that you all have taken someone out of hammer range and demand that a new wagon that I can hammer be arranged in the next 48 hours.
There are NO DEADLINES, I don’t sr Ausuka and Dann seemed really townie. Why shouldn’t we have unvoted him?

Would you have been less annoyed had no one unvoted and he flipped town?

If this was a deadline game, your annoyance would make a helluva lot more sense. We aren’t risking a no lynch here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Meta skim pushes sheep very slightly in a town direction for me, although not as much as I thought it would
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Jingle »

mastina wagon is meh. She hasn't done things of either alignment yet and she's been active. Down with taking a passive stance there.

Dannflor slot continues to be a murder target. Reads unchanged from ~20 pages ago. Someone make this game more interesting and I'll pretend I care more.
This is a Parachute.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

Jingle, what do you think the likelihood is that there is a scum triple voter in this setup?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2590, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2539, Jingle wrote:I am extremely annoyed that you all have taken someone out of hammer range and demand that a new wagon that I can hammer be arranged in the next 48 hours.
There are NO DEADLINES, I don’t sr Ausuka and Dann seemed really townie. Why shouldn’t we have unvoted him?

Would you have been less annoyed had no one unvoted and he flipped town?

If this was a deadline game, your annoyance would make a helluva lot more sense. We aren’t risking a no lynch here.
No deadlines doesn't mean no thread apathy. :P

I intend to race through the next 4-5 days and wreck the endgame like it owes me money. I don't care what alignment the flip is as long as the vote threshold drops and there are fewer people to think about.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2593, Wagonomics wrote:Jingle, what do you think the likelihood is that there is a scum triple voter in this setup?

As a person who is not the triple voter, I would say low, especially if ungated. Unfortunately, there's no way to prove I can still triple vote in XYLO other than taking me into XYLO, so...

Paranoia that shit if you want.

I'm pretty clearly outside of my scum range though.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2551, Xtoxm wrote:ausuka being willing to vote saudade to save herself but is happy to die for mastina says a lot tbh
No, not really. I was hard scumreading that slot before the Dann replace in, so that’s totally NAI.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2555, Xtoxm wrote:and now that the absent slot got a replacement and the wagon is dead shes your cw
and youre throwing yourself in front of her
Which reads townie to me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2592, Jingle wrote:mastina wagon is meh. She hasn't done things of either alignment yet and she's been active. Down with taking a passive stance there.

Dannflor slot continues to be a murder target. Reads unchanged from ~20 pages ago. Someone make this game more interesting and I'll pretend I care more.
I disagree that it’s a meh wagon. The case is meh, but that’s been admittedly.

I’ll eventually make a case, but I definitely feel mastina’s the type of scum who just hasn’t really done anything “scummy” per se, it’s a mixture of everything and the way the posts are.

I’ll hyper analyze more when I have some time.

It’s a lot of “even though I’m scum, I’m doing the townie thing, so I’m town. You lynch me, you’re in the wrong Ben when I flip red. It’s literally a case of caught for the wrong reasons.”

However, that’s why I feel she is scum, which is the case for itself, so it just goes back and forth.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Jingle »

I don't know how your read of a slot influences Ausuka's survivalism tells.

Eh. I agree that she's a big pile of NAI. I just don't care about lynching her for it on D2. I'd rather lynch someone actively scummy.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”