Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Which is actually a great way to play this game considering the playerlist. I feel that’s likely a play towards more mechanical or logic based players, or players who can be warlocked.

Gamma, Nancy, jingle to an extent. It’s most of the site.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by TheBrie »

UNVOTE:
Redoing my reads list. Drawing from the other one.
Town:

Party Boat
Nancy
Flavour (Growing less paranoid about this one. He's certainly not trying to pocket me.)
Wisdom (No more paranoid than I usually am regarding Wisdom)
Purrocet (Congratulations! I've decided you can be town. And I think it's visible in my posts, that I've slowly been drifting that way. I promise (as if people believe promises) I didn't jump here just because Purr says I'm town. There wwas the fruit thing which feels town to me, and a bunch of other stuff. And I think one of the main things about Purr that annoyed me was constant jumping on Sheep which I now don't think is a problem, whichever Sheep's alignment.)
Jingle
Enter (Barely in town not null. Most of what he's done could pretty easily come from a scum player. But I like him, and what reads he's given fit with mine okayish. If Mastina is scum, Enter is town.)

Torn in two (Those I either wish were town, but am afraid aren't, or have been creeping up, bu I'm not ready to put in town yet.

Sheep (I'm torn with who to sheep on this, cause I can't read him well myself, but get more of a gut town feeling.)'
Xtomx (I've been starting to think he is town.)
Dannflor (I like him. I kinda want to sheep his reads. But then, he was Saudade and Jaylow, and all this could still be coming from good scum. i want him as town, I feel it would be stupid to immediately stick him there. As it's been said, his handle on the game seems almost too good to be true.)
Mastina (Kinda feel like i was getting pocketed here, even though Mastina had me on her scum list. She's not been pushing her scum reads much really,
and the scum read on me was something I expected to get from some players.Anyway, Mastina had her potential scum team list, but the only one she's pushing much she admits might be town. And Xtomx. Though that's more arguing that actually pushing. The reads just seem to be their to have a scum list that because she actually thinks they're scum. Which she admits somewhat given that they're POE from her VCA of rubbish.

Nullish to scummy.
Kokichi (Leave him til tomorrow)
Trekkie (Still not done much content recently.)
Ausuka (Sort of liking Ausuka's minimal stuff lately, but still not got a handle on this one.)
Vonflare (I was leaning town from really earlier stuff, but since then he's done nothing. I'm not saying he's scum, but he's useless. And he still seems to think we're in Day 1.)

Vax (Kinda scummy in my mind again,)
Single (not particularly scummy to me, but not done anything I've noticed as towny.
Light Ganski (Scummy, but i can't remember a particular reason?)

And I'm not having full scum category because it's all gotten a bit blurred.

So do I vote Vax, or find someone else? I half want to vote Mastina.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2562, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2538, sheepsaysmeep wrote:this feels a lot like town!dann already even from the first post alone (i did a meta dive on him in the trekkie game leaned earlier ps trekkie is still villa)

and i'd honestly expect him to have that type of w read on me with the meta information he has
nice try but you're still voting me so ??

What are your reads? Who do you think is the best lynch today if you think I'm town? and I don't wanna hear more of "doesn't matter who as long as it's soon"
In post 2545, Xtoxm wrote:hey ausuka help the mastina wagon grow?
i'll consider not sheeping wisdom on you
i have a high opinion of his scumhunting so this is good offer
Isn't it kinda suboptimal to lynch a claimed PR when players like Sheep and Vax exist?

#2549 from ausuka reads town self preservation and not scum self preservation
Agree with the bolded. I really don’t understand the Ausuka push at all.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

Eh. mastina will shoot me before endgame if she's scum, so playing to confuse me isn't really a good assumption on her. Also, saying Nancy or Gamma is mechanically minded is pretty :neutral:
This is a Parachute.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nancy is the only one who would be worth the potential warlock in that scenario, however.

It also fares well to go against xtoxm/myself in a way.

I’ve actually felt like Mastina is hoping I kind of just trail off onto someone else.

Mastina brought up that on her reads list Party Boat to Light Gandhi is pretty flexible. I’m on the townie side in between that spectrum which gives her an out to change reads at will on me, at the same time allows my other scum read of Light Ganski to be closer to my side, which gives Mastina an out if I were to push Light more, at the same time keeps a protective side over Light.

Masti
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2603, Jingle wrote:Eh. mastina will shoot me before endgame if she's scum, so playing to confuse me isn't really a good assumption on her. Also, saying Nancy or Gamma is mechanically minded is pretty :neutral:
I don’t think it’s playing to confuse you. I think it’s the opposite.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2602, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Agree with the bolded. I really don’t understand the Ausuka push at all.
Beetlejuicing-ish, LHF, inconsistently treating different players attributing the same behaviors, and easily fakeable posts. TBF, no one has actually explained their SR there until now though.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2565, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2563, Dannflor wrote:
unless you have a specific type of claim that im looking for i sorta just want you hammered regardless of what you claim at this opint
In post 618, sheepsaysmeep wrote:if i vote this im not hammering right
In post 649, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: leo

meh
In post 689, sheepsaysmeep wrote:UNVOTE:

yeah im super lost on that slot rn
In post 690, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: varsoon

meh
In post 799, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: leo

i guess
In post 881, sheepsaysmeep wrote:idek abt this game anymore
In post 921, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i like

lost half of my motivation to play after that leo flip though
Like, someone tell me why this progression isn't one of the worst things to have happened in this game so far
It is by far one of the worst things to have happened this game. Who’s saying it isn’t?

He just might be town. (I’m indifferent about that at this point. I can annoyingly see a TownSheep like that)
Alright, I think you’re definitely town. Varsoon pulls this idiotic fake guilty crap, as any alignment.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2603, Jingle wrote:Eh. mastina will shoot me before endgame if she's scum, so playing to confuse me isn't really a good assumption on her. Also, saying Nancy or Gamma is mechanically minded is pretty :neutral:
I worked it poorly. Gamma is mechanical based. Very heavily, actually. But TownGamma gets emotional outbreaks sometimes.

Nancy I was skirting around saying she tunnels onto people which is what I meant by the warlock comment. Glad you brought that up because I knew I worded it poorly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2605, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I'm pretty sure she's ignoring my presence in the game, because I'm ignoring hers. Mastina is easiest to sort when I ignore her.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

obv read is obv. :P
This is a Parachute.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 2606, Jingle wrote:
In post 2602, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Agree with the bolded. I really don’t understand the Ausuka push at all.
Beetlejuicing-ish, LHF, inconsistently treating different players attributing the same behaviors, and easily fakeable posts. TBF, no one has actually explained their SR there until now though.
What is beetlejucing and what is LHF?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2566, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2562, Dannflor wrote:Isn't it kinda suboptimal to lynch a claimed PR when players like Sheep and Vax exist?
That’s how subconscious confirmation comes into play.

Slightly scummy comment, but still figuring out my thoughts on this.

You’re Saudade?
Inorite. Shocking. I didn’t think anything could ever change my hard scumread on that slot but I can’t see Dann’s posting ever coming from scum. Jingle being so tilted about his wagon collasping, kind of worries me. Nico was scum triple voter in RC uPick, so no one should give him a pass solely because of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Jingle »

LHF is low hanging fruit.

Beetlejuicing is when a player with low content comes to defend themselves/produce content when they are mentioned/questioned. It means they're probably reading the thread but not contributing, and thus likely a PR overly concerned about being lynched or scum.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2613, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Inorite. Shocking. I didn’t think anything could ever change my hard scumread on that slot but I can’t see Dann’s posting ever coming from scum. Jingle being so tilted about his wagon collasping, kind of worries me. Nico was scum triple voter in RC uPick, so no one should give him a pass solely because of that.
:lol:
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2569, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 2558, Jingle wrote:I'd still murder Dannflor if given the option. Also, why do you hate animal crossing enough to reward me for changing avatars?

>:(
Wagonomics wrote:I still kinda think Wisdom is third party here

bwuh

hes deep wolf
I don’t like the continued Ausuka push from either Wisdom or Xtoxm.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Jingle »

To be clear, I'm laughing at basically every individual part of that post. They're all gold.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2570, Purrcocet wrote:TheBrie is town
I think so, not getting the scumread on that slot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2432, singletonking wrote:Guys can we seriously not lynch someone in the process of getting replaced
Pretty clear, Single is town here, since Dann seems really townie.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2609, Jingle wrote:
In post 2605, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I'm pretty sure she's ignoring my presence in the game, because I'm ignoring hers. Mastina is easiest to sort when I ignore her.
I meant players like you, because as scum, you’re aware of players. You just kinda are. I don’t think she’s done anything specifically to anyone, but she’s actively choosing where she wants every player on her reads list.

It just doesn’t seem real to me, but it seems genuine.

I think it’s incredibly strong scum play, but it is scum play.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2434, singletonking wrote:Honestly though Xtoxm is triggering me a lot as well so idk
And Jingle. Wisdom is probably just bad town here but eh.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2436, singletonking wrote:Mastina, there was a question Brie asked you that I also wanted to ask but you didn't answer: Why is Trekkie scum? He said a lot of townie things upon replacing in, and while his activity has died down somewhat, I don't really see anything pointing to him being scum.
Yeah, I agree. I didn’t get the sr on them either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Jingle »

Surface reads from Nancy is pretty :/

Interesting theory. I'll look at her reads list and see where it matches to what I'd make up to be townread here.
This is a Parachute.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 2621, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2434, singletonking wrote:Honestly though Xtoxm is triggering me a lot as well so idk
And Jingle. Wisdom is probably just bad town here but eh.
Jingle's triggering you? Why?
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”