Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2629, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2604, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Nancy is the only one who would be worth the potential warlock in that scenario, however

It also fares well to go against xtoxm/myself in a way.

I’ve actually felt like Mastina is hoping I kind of just trail off onto someone else.

Mastina brought up that on her reads list Party Boat to Light Gandhi is pretty flexible. I’m on the townie side in between that spectrum which gives her an out to change reads at will on me, at the same time allows my other scum read of Light Ganski to be closer to my side, which gives Mastina an out if I were to push Light more, at the same time keeps a protective side over Light.

Masti
Wrt the bolded. Why?
Because if someone can figure out how to manifest a situation like the FL/Nancy one from behind the scenes, that’s is quite a strong abusable situation.

I also am a potentially high priority warlock target, not necessarily this game.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Hi what does warlock mean? Google search reveals nothing
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Just a playstyle thing; everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Sometimes strengths can be a weakness and vice versa.

On the subject of Mastina, I saw she said that everything posted she has done in a recent scum game. Nice.

I like the comment of that as use of a town tell. I agree, but that fits even more into the point I’ve been making. It’s a town tell situation, and mastina’s Doing everything that
should
be townie.

I’m manifesting a situation in which scumMastina starts to become more upset about being scum read for what is perceived as weak reasoning.

Notice the questions that were asked by her when trying to counteract something upon her. Everything is mechanically based. Mechanically, there’s no real reason for her to be scum. Socially and agenda, albeit the agenda is pushing a townie perspective whilst aligning reads in a certain way. This updating long posts, and “not caught up with game” is a defense. It can be true, and more than likely is, but she’s posted more than enough content and knowledge of the game for that to be an reliable excuse.

Also, Mastina clearly stated that she didn’t want to replace into the Xtoxm slot because it was clearly scum, however with the defense of haven’t read the game, those two reasonings don’t line up. Why does she have such confident reads elsewise?

Because you don’t need to catch up completely to be able to read and analyze the game. You can section it and look into it from there.

In conjunction, she’s noting her trajectory directly to us. To make sure we see exactly why every read is there, and we can physically see change despite the change not really meaning anything. Like I said before, it’s strong scum play. It appears incredibly townie, but it is still scum play.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2651, Dannflor wrote:Hi what does warlock mean? Google search reveals nothing
When a player magically controls another player and use them as the magical creature puppet to push through a mislynch while they sit on the sidelines.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2639, mastina wrote:
In post 2581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No offense but your posts are far from the clearest, most easy to understand
Except yes they are.
I am verbose SPECIFICALLY SO THAT I COMMUNICATE
MY
EXACT
MEANING.
There are NEVER two ways to interpret statements of mine. (Well, except for when I'm being a cheeky scumfuck. Or I guess when I'm town fakeclaiming/half-claiming which is the same cheekiness applied to the opposite alignment. BUT I DIGRESS.)

There is only the one.

Because there's only one interpretation of what my words mean.
Now, what that interpretation is, you can subdivide to mean a town thing or mean a scum thing, but you can never interpret it to mean one thing when it means something else.

Admittedly, I CAN misspeak.

But.
YOU.

Are literally.

YOU, not others.

YOU.

Are literally.

The ONLY player.

I have EVER encountered.

In the LAST YEAR.

Who hasn't.
Understood.

What I am saying.

So I feel damn fucking in my right to say that the problem's not on my end.

Literally every other fucking person understands; literally every other fucking person doesn't ask the questions you do, because they got it the first time.

So why don't you?
In post 2581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I could argue that really smart scum only sr the more mislynchable players and pocket obvtown.
What do you suppose Purrcocet's locktownread of you would be then?
In post 2581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:She obviously does or else she wouldn’t have given me fruit N1.
The problem with Purrcocet is the following.
Follow along with this.
Okay.
So do you agree:
A town player with a fruit vendor role wants to not fruit vend to the nightkill.
You agree with that, right?

Okay, so a town player wants to not fruit vend to the nightkill.

Purrcocet sent fruit to you.
You obviously know that, right?

Okay, so Purrcocet sent fruit to you.

Purrcocet was townreading you as obvtown, right?
Okay, so Purrcocet sent fruit to you, when you were obvtown.

...Why weren't you a nightkill possibility to Purrcocet?

That
is the point I am raising. If Purrcocet thought you were obvtown, then Purrcocet as town would want to avoid fruit vending to you for fear of you eating the nightkill.

In contrast, if Purrcocet is scum who sent fruit to you, knowing who the scum are nightkilling, Purrcocet would know you weren't the one who would die, thus, Purrcocet would know you'd be alive to receive the fruit.
In post 2582, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sheep was your partner in that game and you voice no opinion on his play here wrt to that game.
How could I?

I.
Am.
A.
Fucking.
Replacement.

Who.
Hasn't.
Read.
The.
Game.

Is that not clear enough?

How can I voice my opinion on someone I haven't even really fucking gotten the chance to read the content on?

So of course my answer is to sheep someone who
has
--and who I trust to be
just as recently informed
. It's not like sheep and I talked at all in the scum PT, it's not like we had some sort of scum strategy we discussed; we submitted actions in there, and that was it. The only thing I have from that game is the same thing you do; his posts in the game thread itself.

Except now,
you have
more
than I do
, because you have the WHOLE of this game; I only have a PART of this game.
In post 2582, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I dunno about you but if I replaced into a game with my former scumbuddy, the very first thing I’d do would be to ISO them, since based on that, they’d be a relatively easy sort.
Newsflash: I'm NOT you.

I
did
do something similar, but using a vastly different method.
No isos involved.
But reading your posts past my point of replacing in.
I went through a process.
"Town player I just played with--are their posts here almost identical to that towngame we just played?"
The answer was yes.
Given that, "Do I trust this player to be knowledgeable about who they are talking about?" Not for most players, but for your sheepsaysmeep read? Absolutely, yes.
In post 2588, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t understand. How are Purr and Dann remotely linked?
I have strong reasons to scumread Purrcocet; I have strong reasons to scumread Dann. However, the scumreads are mutually exclusive, because they simply don't work as scumbuddies given the myriad of interactions I've picked up across the game.

Obviously they could both be town, but that'd mean my scumread on both is wrong and I don't think it is. Well, I think one scumread is and the other isn't. The reasons they don't work as scumbuddies is basically all the stuff I've been talking about. The way votes have unfolded, the general aura of the game, they just don't work as partners but they both, separately, individually, work as scum in spite of me knowing only one of them can be.
In post 2595, Jingle wrote:I'm pretty clearly outside of my scum range though.
This must've happened before I replaced in because it sure as fuck isn't after I did.
First off, you are in no way fucking clear and YES, that is 100% on YOUR end. Do you really want to spend the rest of the game arguing this, because you’re not fucking changing my mind on this and ftr, I’m really getting irritated with you sniping at me, two games back to back and if you continue to do this, I will just ignore your posts, m’kay? :roll:

Wrt to Purr, you are being dense (see, I can be obnoxious too. :] ). Purr and me are friends and we had hoped to hydra together. You are asssuming that Purr was being strategic in a particular way. I am not remotely surprised that she gave it to me and she made 0 fuss about it either, so no I don’t view as meaning she knew I wouldn’t be the NK. Sometimes a cigar is really just a cigar, yah know.

No, it isn’t clear enough. You should 100% have ISO’d sheep. Btw, where is the town sweetheart Mastina you talked about in BoS?, because she sure as hell isn’t in THIS game, that’s for damn sure. I guess I should consider myself damn lucky you didn’t replace into Varsoon slot because no godddamned way would I want to be in a hood with someone who arrogantly talks down to people like you do. :mad:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2638, mastina wrote:When have I implied my stances are anything other than having stances for the sake of stances?
Because that's precisely what they are, and you shouldn't expect anything else.
This post is in response to me saying her stances are stances for the sake of stances.

So she literally repeats herself to me.

You say this to me like I was wrong for saying that, but by your own words, you show that I stated a true statement.

This was a statement said to try and discredit me by burning down the base so the rest of it just crumbles to the ground. But really it just strengthens it once you look at it more.

But the aggro comment towards it was another strong scum play, as I bet most players would have crumbled with it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Can you spoiler if you quote walls, Nancy?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2640, TheBrie wrote:
In post 2636, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2624, TheBrie wrote:
In post 2621, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2434, singletonking wrote:Honestly though Xtoxm is triggering me a lot as well so idk
And Jingle. Wisdom is probably just bad town here but eh.
Jingle's triggering you? Why?
He seemed very upset about the Dann wagon collasping and I still think he seems different here than in OK 1.

People unvoted Dann for good reason, so why is Jingle so bummed about that?
Point. I think it was just being fed up with the day going so long. Sounded kind of joking to me. Like he id want a lynch, and that was a lynch that we was happy with, and if we're not going to do that one, we better get another quickly. Kinda blatantly lynch happy in a way that i don't think scum would do. Apart from that I've been getting a town feel from his recently posts. But I'm drawing from no meta. I've played with him, but I think it was all mishmash, and don't remember it that well.

(Wrote this before/during Mastina's last two posts, and got tripped up on the post review. Again. But here it is now.)
Can’t scum also be “lynch happy”? I could understand if people had bad reasons for unvoting Dann and then there was the whole strange ganging up on PB with Xtoxm at one point. He just seemed to practically go out of his way, to avoid any possible mislynches in OK 1. Like he deep dived constantly to an extreme in that game and I don’t think I’m really seeing that so far. \_0_/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2641, mastina wrote:
In post 2604, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve actually felt like Mastina is hoping I kind of just trail off onto someone else.
Frankly I don't give a shit about you and I don't see why I should.
In post 2604, Flavor Leaf wrote:Mastina brought up that on her reads list Party Boat to Light Gandhi is pretty flexible.
A stance which has since changed and is now far more grounded and with only a small pool of four players whose positions are flexible. (Well, approximately four players, anyway.)

For instance you are a hard townread and have been since the get-go.
In post 2620, Flavor Leaf wrote:she’s actively choosing where she wants every player on her reads list.
No shit sherlock. That's literally the fucking point of making a readslist in the first place? It's to visualize where players stand in relationship to one another, and making active deliberate choices on where people are gives active, deliberate thoughts.
In post 2601, TheBrie wrote:I promise (as if people believe promises) I didn't jump here just because Purr says I'm town.
But can you promise that literally any of your read changes aren't because general thread consensus was moving that way?

Purrcocet to town, Flavor Leaf to town, Xtoxm out of scum, Dannflor to town-enough, me from town to mixed, literally every single one of those changed reads is a read that is a thread consensus read.
In post 2601, TheBrie wrote:Kinda feel like i was getting pocketed here
Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

Remind me what your first post about me was?
In post 2609, Jingle wrote:I'm pretty sure she's ignoring my presence in the game, because I'm ignoring hers. Mastina is easiest to sort when I ignore her.
Oh I am absolutely NOT ignoring you. The polar opposite of it, in fact. Just because I'm not quoting your posts (because there's nothing in them for me to quote) doesn't mean I'm not paying attention to you.
Why do you have to be so fucking hostile and rude to people? It just makes me want to skip all of your posts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2632, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2608, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2603, Jingle wrote:Eh. mastina will shoot me before endgame if she's scum, so playing to confuse me isn't really a good assumption on her. Also, saying Nancy or Gamma is mechanically minded is pretty :neutral:
I worked it poorly. Gamma is mechanical based. Very heavily, actually. But TownGamma gets emotional outbreaks sometimes.

Nancy I was skirting around saying she tunnels onto people which is what I meant by the warlock comment. Glad you brought that up because I knew I worded it poorly
Disagree. Scum!Gamma got pretty damn emotional in OK 2. I don’t understand how you saying I cantunnel=warlock thing. I don’t see the connection?

Also, I switched my read on Dann slot, because he actually gave me a VALID reason to do so. Both Jaylow and Saudade, were acting superscumy.
Eh. It’s different. It was like Gamma faking emotion. I didn’t have to really read him there. I can generally soul read Gamma even if we were at heads with each other during the same game
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2644, Wagonomics wrote:Does mastina want people to invest in her coin?
In post 1476, the worst wrote:
In post 1472, Nibbui wrote:
I wonder if I'm getting under Mastina's charm though
She is strangely charming
(
Btw, that's actually a weak towntell of mine. scumastina is an ass, so is anything but charming. The charm comes from me when I'm town, since I just have a way with people, I guess
.) ~ scum!Mastina from BoS
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2659, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2632, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2608, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2603, Jingle wrote:Eh. mastina will shoot me before endgame if she's scum, so playing to confuse me isn't really a good assumption on her. Also, saying Nancy or Gamma is mechanically minded is pretty :neutral:
I worked it poorly. Gamma is mechanical based. Very heavily, actually. But TownGamma gets emotional outbreaks sometimes.

Nancy I was skirting around saying she tunnels onto people which is what I meant by the warlock comment. Glad you brought that up because I knew I worded it poorly
Disagree. Scum!Gamma got pretty damn emotional in OK 2. I don’t understand how you saying I cantunnel=warlock thing. I don’t see the connection?

Also, I switched my read on Dann slot, because he actually gave me a VALID reason to do so. Both Jaylow and Saudade, were acting superscumy.
Eh. It’s different. It was like Gamma faking emotion. I didn’t have to really read him there. I can generally soul read Gamma even if we were at heads with each other during the same game
I haven’t really seen her be emotional at all here. I don’t think?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, she was in a 1v1 with Varsoon hard
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2517, mastina wrote:
In post 2511, Wagonomics wrote:For the record, if mastina continues quoting her own posts to comment on them, I will compromise on an investment on her.
NOW we're in business.
In post 2516, mastina wrote:
I am not aiming to look town; I am aiming to lynch scum. Let my actions do the speaking there
There we go. :P
My job is to hunt and lynch scum, not look town.

Looking town is what scum do; lynching scum is what town do. ~ Scum!Mastina from.BoS
viewtopic.php?p=10635012&user_select%5B ... #p10635012
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I checked where Dannflor replaces in and I would like to ask:
@Dannflor, what do you make of Nancy townreading two of your scumreads so vehemently?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1689, mastina wrote:
In post 1685, Slaxx wrote:So how about just use it privately
That doesn't mean discussion shouldn't be made.
In post 1686, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1682, mastina wrote:Also, since Starcraft Mafia ended, I can say that was the main basis behind my the worst scumread--I
knew
he was scum that game in spite of Nancy insisting during the timeframe of this game at least that he was town there, which is why I said her ability to read him was shit; I already knew she was wrong there, so I thought she was wrong here.
I scumlocked him on D1. Wtf are you talking about? I even roleblocked him that night.
In post 1683, mastina wrote:
In post 1681, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Scum!tw. Too damn bad this game just ended or maybe we could have stopped his mislynch. :/
And don't you fucking pretend that you had a correct read on him because you scumread him on D1, while townreading him for
the entire rest of the game
, up to and including
roleblocking
the only other town player alive
because
the worst asked you to
. He pocketed you hard. And I KNEW he had.
In post 1734, mastina wrote:
In post 1725, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:But Skitter and us had our rolechanged. How do you account for that?
BECAUSE YOU WERE MY FUCKING TARGET HOW DENSE CAN YOU BE
In post 1796, mastina wrote:
In post 1790, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:If you sent a rolechange to someone rn, when would they be informed of it?
You have the absolute shittiest reading comprehension I've ever seen
In post 1761, mastina wrote:
In post 1757, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:TW lynch happened at 9:29 PM, so we got our rolechange PM 3 minutes after that.
Which makes perfect sense.
Because I can change my target any time prior to the end of the phase.
Obviously, the change can't take place
until
the end of the phase. (Specifically, immediately after.)
I can submit any time prior to the lynch, and the change happens immediately after the lynch.
FL is right, you’re not mindfucking me in THIS game too. I’m on to you here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2664, Gamma Emerald wrote:I checked where Dannflor replaces in and I would like to ask:
@Dannflor, what do you make of Nancy townreading two of your scumreads so vehemently?
What kind of question is that? :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 2648, Dannflor wrote:I do not see scum ever making this progression. At least not Gamma as scum the way she plays this game. In almost every instance I'd expect the progression to be a lot closer to Sheep's or Brie's waffling.
I almost want to go back to you for 2648, this defense of Gamma seems totally unnecessary, and Gamma could make that progression on Leo as scum quite easily

I mean there are some other reasons I lightly townlean Gamma but why get into it when almost no one is investing in her?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2666, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2664, Gamma Emerald wrote:I checked where Dannflor replaces in and I would like to ask:
And that is a blatant mischaracterization, Gamma. I was only hard defending sheep.

VOTE: Gamma
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gamma’s town here. Pointless to push the counterclaim comment so hard to just give up on it, especially considering we have a wagon on said person.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2668, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
And that is a blatant mischaracterization, Gamma. I was only hard defending sheep.

You just don’t like the comment on a personal thing. It doesn’t make him scum.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by Wagonomics »

That being said I'm like, warming up to a mastina lynch today much faster than I thought I would

But I would like someone to give me a reason that Vonflare should be alive tomorrow, because I see no reason, and mastina trying to pocket him does not do anything to make me want to read him as town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2670, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2668, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
And that is a blatant mischaracterization, Gamma. I was only hard defending sheep

You just don’t like the comment on a personal thing. It doesn’t make him scum.
She said I was “vehemently” hard defending 2 of his scumreads. The only one, I was “vehemently” defending was sheep.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2639, mastina wrote:Okay, so a town player wants to not fruit vend to the nightkill.
Narp. Town wants to fruit vend in a way that makes them an appealing NK target if tracked. This involves targeting likely protections and scum suspects. Giving fruit to people is usually unimportant.
In post 2639, mastina wrote:
In post 2595, Jingle wrote:I'm pretty clearly outside of my scum range though.
This must've happened before I replaced in because it sure as fuck isn't after I did.
Narp. Pretty obviously town since after you replaced in. I don't not give a shit as scum. I was actually more likely to be scum when I was involved and destroying wagons.
In post 2641, mastina wrote:Oh I am absolutely NOT ignoring you. The polar opposite of it, in fact. Just because I'm not quoting your posts (because there's nothing in them for me to quote) doesn't mean I'm not paying attention to you.
Can we just skip past all the ridiculous dancing around and you say you think I'm scum because I'm spending more time pocketing the obvtown than scumhunting and I remind you that that is townJingle modus operandi more often than scumJingle?
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”