UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5925 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

If TLK ever turns out to be town, I'd argue that it's weird how easily scum gave up on that wagon! :lol:
Like, assume he is town.
Assume Elsa is town.
Scum wouldn't want to keep that wagon alive and get mislynch on a SuperSaint + a kill on a Miller? :roll:
There's a case to "stick" to (hehahe), so the wagon can easily be argued to be town tomorrow, and Elsa is more or less universally agreed upon to be a "Vig-target" with the Miller-claim.

I think one or both of them are scum.
Or I think it shouldn't be hard to look for the scum who were eager to jump/stay on TLK after the StickyFruitiasco.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:08 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I think Elsa is more likely town than TLK, but my reads this game have been shit, so I'm fine with both of them going down today. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Creature »

You know what? I won't give cred for S_S when the only thing I remember him doing is talking about his meta

VOTE: Something_Smart
Sigh
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5913, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5912, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 5894, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5889, PenguinPower wrote:Course, I didn't just say "tomorrow" to you. I've said that to everyone who has asked...just FYI.
ok, but surely that buys you time to talk with your scummates tonight (if you don’t already have daytalk, that is) to weae your way out of the situation, no?
I said the same thing, you coming after our asses as well?
What? I think it’s the other way around. For some reason, just because you have a problem with my theory of how to proceed in the game - which is prone to be incorrect as either alignment, btw - you’re relentlessly pushing for no reason.

I have admittedly ignored some of your recent posts because I felt like after giving you time to cool off, you would realize how overdramatic you’re being. Again, a lot of the replies would just be me and you arguing about theory. How does this make me scummy? Why do you suddenly have it out for my slot?
Because I think you are engaging in busy work that makes it look like you are town, but I'm just getting the feeling that you aren't and this is all a show. I haven't had a chance to yet, but you said you've been posting the same way the entire game, I was hoping to look back at your iso and see if that's actually true. Hell it might be, but my memory of your play is a little different. The way you are acting now seems more cocky, like you're scum who thinks they got over on someone and they don't know it was you.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:54 am

Post by profii »

In post 5917, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5781, The Last Knight wrote:Or we could wait a day so that I can give Profii his fruit back. In that case, we could lynch Elsa or BEF today.
I might just be too out of the loop to understand this, but how does it conf.town you, if you "give profii his fruit back"?
I fail to see how scum!TLK couldn't give a fruit to town!profii.
Or Scum!TLK to scum!profii.
Hell, I don't even think profii is scummy, but it could even be town!TLK giving it to scum!profii.
What do we confirm/decide with you giving a fruit to profii tonight? :]
The fruit return is one element of the situation that bugs me -

we know scum can interfere with the fruit so it has essentially lost its value - why offer to give it to me, even if I try to give it to secret loyal dude, scum can stop us - so it's pretty much always going to be a fruitless endeavour from now on ha ha
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

ha ha HA HA
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:33 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

KISHISHISHISHISHISHISHIIIII!
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:02 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 5925, UnaBombaH wrote:If TLK ever turns out to be town, I'd argue that it's weird how easily scum gave up on that wagon! :lol:
Like, assume he is town.
Assume Elsa is town.
Scum wouldn't want to keep that wagon alive and get mislynch on a SuperSaint + a kill on a Miller? :roll:
There's a case to "stick" to (hehahe), so the wagon can easily be argued to be town tomorrow, and Elsa is more or less universally agreed upon to be a "Vig-target" with the Miller-claim.

I think one or both of them are scum.
Or I think it shouldn't be hard to look for the scum who were eager to jump/stay on TLK after the StickyFruitiasco.
I like this is post. Basically what I have been thinking.
I think TLK is out best option right now and we shouldn't just let the wagon dismantle.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

stop giving una stop much credit yo
but yes
elsa wants to hammer, let her
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5927, Creature wrote:You know what? I won't give cred for S_S when the only thing I remember him doing is talking about his meta

VOTE: Something_Smart
Gee you could read my ISO maybe?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

I dont understand the scumreads on dave...mentioned on pg 218 for instance. Also, my read on n&m has changed, I dont think he's scum.

Caught up to pg 225 so far. Unfortunately cheeky's reads on nero/rce are something I read differently...I have nero & rce as town.

Xtox was added to that list since he was mia but then reappeared. Felt like he was lurker scum at the time.

-----------
In post 5594, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5186, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 5185, Creature wrote:Why did we end up on TLK?
Something to do with TLK stating he got fruit, profi stating he gave TLK nothing, pp stating he gave TLK something but not fruit. I'm ok with TLK's lynch.
Also, pp & TLK still have each other as scumreads since d2 iirc so there's that.
Something I've been wondering is that what if his super saint part is somehow true? Then dave's idea made sense if he was scum super saint...which isn't the first time I've heard of that role implemented like that. Considering the low level of powers for us that we've seen this far, scum super saint makes some sense.
In post 5181, Creature wrote:
In post 5179, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Vig list: EJ
Kokichi
n&m
GE
xtox?
and others.
For some reason I don't really think we had more than one scum day 1 representative.
I dont know how we can tell if there is at least 1 scum in the d1 rep. It makes some sense in terms of having at least 1 scum in the 4 but I'd rather focus on other things to scumhunt off of. I havent heard of a reliable enough method to determine that there is at least 1 scum in the day reps.

The claims so far that I can tell:
inventor, vt (and flipped vts), duck, (basically) vigilante, super saint

~ P
If you look in the roles list for this game, super saint is town only.
A post like this from tlk makes me hesitant about him being scum. Why on earth would scum tlk bring this up in my mistake. Makes no sense if tlk is scum.

~ P
Love Cheeky and Performer xx
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Like why would rookie TLK fake claim super saint , as that is a huge risk if there is a real super saint? Because that's basically suicide .
In post 5774, RCEnigma wrote:Cool, can we chop creature in half now?
Agreed.

Also on pg 229 - drewva why do you have GE as town. He moonwalked to the San Antonio river walk called "mafia scum. "

~ P
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5780, Elsa Jay wrote:Then atleast let me attenpt to be Noble in killing TLK. I still think it's a prime claim from scum to coast through this adventure.
Who do you sr other than tlk? In other words, who do you think are his teammates then?
In post 5795, mcqueen wrote:
In post 5739, PenguinPower wrote:We should lynch TLK today.

I will answer these questions tomorrow.
The entire reason we’re even considering TLK as a lynch - besides/before the fruit fiasco - is because he was deemed a scummy slot. If he’s town, and truly is SS, he is a literal 1-for-1 deal with scum, and is best to keep him alive. I’m moving away from him and trusting my gut. TLK is town.

Therefore, this post and Penguin blatantly asking TLK if he received his gift when no one else has done that seems like a way for scum!PP to bait TLK. PP could be a scum sticky fruit vendor (there was one of these in another booneytoonz game), knew TLK had a potential second fruit, and got him to out that he had a fruit by asking him if he received PP’s gift. Of course PP said he didn’t send him a fruit. He’s scum.

VOTE: PenguinPower

“I’ll answer tomorrow” ... the issue has been brought up today. I think you know your time is limited but wanted your biggest threat out of the game with time to figure out how to evade death.
This is basically a scum claim.

~ P
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5916, UnaBombaH wrote:Yet again, sorry to everyone for flaking!
It's been quite crazy at work+Finland has offered her coldest days in sometime, so there have been side effects.. :(
Side effects include (but are not limited to): rain inside (my stores AC-systems inner heating failed, so one of it's pipes froze and cracked), over half a meter of snow outside (sometimes even on a road your actually supposed to drive on), my car-battery dying during the night (SO.FKING.COLD) and my soon-to-be-officially-Ex-wife harassing me over...well, everything. (how I ruined her life, she ruined my life and self-esteem, and how we are both ruined before the age of 30 :lol: )

I'm not trying to pull anything here, and I'm absolutely going to catch up to the game during today/tomorrow.
Completely depending on if I get my car running tonight so that I don't have to take a taxi for work tomorrow as well..don't love my work enough to pay for doing it! :]
Compared to someone like koki for instance (facing probably replacement due to very infrequent posting?), you're not doing that bad in posting frequency.
In post 5921, UnaBombaH wrote:I dislike the idea that we lynch anyone other than TLK today.
If they really are town, they really are a SuperSaint.
Meaning that we should aim to take advantage of their ability and lynch a scummy slot, or someone else with a claim that is harder to verify.
I'd offer to be shot by the SS, but I think I want to quack once more.. :]
Agreed

~ P
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5916, UnaBombaH wrote:my soon-to-be-officially-Ex-wife
Oh damn. I am sorry to hear about the divorce....

~ P
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5607, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5585, Nero Cain wrote:Why not replace out?
I made a commitment to play the game, I'm going to honor it unless I'm literally unable to.
Who is scum?

~ P
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Good morning!

~ C
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

whats up
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 591, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 535, Nev and Max wrote:I didnt even think about that when he posted that self vote, did anybody really react to it?
I think somebody said something indicating they thought I misunderstood
the mechanics
(they must not know me, lol). Probably not indicative of alignment though.
In post 4354, Something_Smart wrote:You could check out my meta maybe...

As scum I play much more awkwardly, giving and explaining reads while not doing a lot of interaction, and I tend to try to lead or push through wagons often.

As town I play much more cautiously and reactively, generally focusing on townreads and questioning (and
mechanics, which are a strong suit of mine)
and refusing to commit to a lot of hard positions.
So upon a re ISO of SS, I noticed he spoke of mechanics at least twice. I'm not familiar with his town & scum meta but I like that he brought up mechanics because I can back that up. That's because we're on the same administrative review team. So I'm taking that specification you made as a town sign but I want to hear your sr.

--------
pedit: good morning Cheeky!

~ P
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

I can defer on RCE/Nero but I'll find at least Nero suspect until late game. We can move off TLK if you're feeling that. Creature lynch?

~ C
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5944, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I can defer on RCE/Nero but I'll find at least Nero suspect until late game. We can move off TLK if you're feeling that. Creature lynch?

~ C
I'm thinking we should stay on TLK for the lynch today....whoever votes and/or hammers, should be telling.

~ P
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

Sweet potatoes :)

~ C
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 5944, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I can defer on RCE/Nero but I'll find at least Nero suspect until late game. We can move off TLK if you're feeling that. Creature lynch?

~ C
No wonder we’re not mindmelding with you on reads here. Nero, RCE and Creature are all town. OTOH, I very much doubt Elsa is.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:23 am

Post by DrewVa »

There simply are certain slots that I excel at reading, Nero, Creature are amongst them and people would be wise to listen to me on that.
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Cheeky Dancer
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Cheeky Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Cheeky Dancer »

In post 5947, DrewVa wrote:

~ C
No wonder we’re not mindmelding with you on reads here. Nero, RCE and Creature are all town. OTOH, I very much doubt Elsa is.
My read on creature is partly based off RCE , who I'm townreading. :neutral:

~ P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”